Once.Upon.A.Time.S01E17
- 格式:doc
- 大小:108.50 KB
- 文档页数:15
童话镇
第一季 第十七集
很久很久以前 邪恶的巫后 Once upon a time, an evil queen
把大家熟知的童话人物 banished every storybook character you've ever known
流放到了我们的世界 to our world.
究竟谁知道真相 Who knows the truth?
又是谁能解除她的魔咒 and who can break the spell?
你不能和诅咒作对 You don't play with the curse.
艾玛 你抓错人了 我没杀凯思琳 Emma, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn.
她是个被人伤透了心的女人 She is a woman who's had her heart broken.
这能让人做出极其恶毒的事 That can make you do unspeakable things.
你见过这个吗 Ever seen this before?
见过 是我的首饰盒 That's my jewelry box.
心脏就是装在这个里面的 That's what we found the heart in.
现在证据越来越多 The evidence is piling up by the hour.
好吧 你想说什么 Okay, what are you saying?
我想说 你应该考虑雇个律师 You should think about hiring a lawyer.
亨利 你在这干什么 Henry. What are you doing here?
我是来祝贺你的 I came to congratulate you.
祝贺什么 For what?
你的计划太棒了 Your genius plan.
什么计划 亨利 And what plan's that, Henry?
好吧 我走 Right.
抱歉 我以为戈登先生也参与了呢 Sorry. I thought Mr. Gold was in on it
毕竟他现在是布兰切特老师的律师了 now that he's Ms. Blanchard's lawyer.
参与什么 In on what?
越狱的计划 The escape plan.
你说什么 The what?
警长 能麻烦你过来一下吗 Sheriff, could you join me, please?
她逃跑了 She's gone.
亨利 你都干了些什么 Henry, what did you do?
什么都没干 我来的时候她就不在了 Nothing. She was gone when I got here.
明天是她传讯出庭的日子 如果她不去 Her arraignment's tomorrow. If she's not
there--
那她就成了逃犯 She's a fugitive.
不管她是否被判犯有谋杀罪 都难逃法律制裁 Doesn't matter if she's convicted for
Kathryn or not, she's screwed.
我得在别人发现她逃跑前找到她 I have to go find her before someone notices she's
missing.
你是说瑞金娜 Oh, you mean Regina?
传讯是早上八点 她肯定会早早赶来 The arraignment's at 8:00 a.m. I'm sure she'll be
here
庆贺她奸计得逞 bright and early to celebrate her victory.
那你得赶在八点前找到她 You have until 8:00 a.m. then. 我呢 我能帮什么忙 Uh, what about me? How can I help?
回家 Go home.
艾玛 Emma.
如果她离开童话镇 If she leaves Storybrooke--
现在不是说这个的时候 快走 Not now, Henry. Come on.
斯旺小姐 我知道时间紧迫 Ms. Swan, I know time is of the essence,
可如果布兰切特女士不能按时回来 but if Ms. Blanchard doesn't return,
她将前途堪忧 her future's in jeopardy,
如果有人发现你帮过她 and if you're caught helping her,
你也会受牵连 so is yours.
我不在乎 I don't care.
我宁可丢掉工作也不能失去朋友 I'd rather lose my job than my friend.
太抱歉了 你没事吧 I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
-我刚刚没看见你 -应该没事 - I didn't see you there. - Uh, I-I think so.
确定吗 Are you sure?
我没事 I'm fine.
通常这么晚路上都没有车 I'm not used to sharing the road with cars so late.
你不是警长吗 You're the sheriff, aren't you?
正是 Yeah.
你这么晚了出来干什么 What brings you out here in the middle of the night?
没什么大不了的事 Oh, nothing to worry about.
就是来找一只走失的狗 I'm just looking for a lost dog.
希望你能找到它 Well, I hope you find it.
谢谢 Thank you.
你受伤了 Oh, you are hurt.
没事 我觉得就是扭了脚 No, I just twisted my ankle, I think.
我家离这才一英里 我能走回去 I live just a mile down the road. I'll make it okay.
我开车送你吧 No, let me drive you.
我坚持如此 I insist.
谢谢 Thank you.
我叫杰弗森 I'm Jefferson.
我是艾玛 Emma.
爸爸 我找到你了 Papa, I found you.
可不是嘛 You certainly did.
你像猎犬一样机灵 亲爱的格蕾丝 You must be part bloodhound, my dear Grace.
现在轮到我藏你找了 Now it's my turn to hide and you seek.
恐怕今天只能玩到这了 I'm afraid playtime's over.
不过你可以用你灵敏的小鼻子 Though you can still use that nose of yours
来找蘑菇 多找点 明天拿去集市卖 to hunt mushrooms, enough to sell at market
tomorrow.
你能办到吗 Do you think you can do that?
准备好了吗 我们走吧 Ready or not, here we come.
慢着 Wait.
那是谁的马车 Whose carriage is that? 皇后的 The queen's.
在我们家门前吗 In our house?
你认识她 Do you know her?
当然不认识 Of course not.
仔细听着 Now listen carefully. Hey.
你去躲在树林里 I want you to stay hidden in the woods,
就像捉迷藏一样 like our game.
我去问明她来做什么 I'm gonna find out what she's doing here.
我想说你气色不错 杰弗森 I'd like to say you're looking well, Jefferson,
但那无疑是谎话 but I'd be lying.
贫穷并不适合你 Poverty doesn't suit you.
你来这里干什么 瑞金娜 What are you doing here, Regina?
我有份工作要给你 I have a job for you.
我不再做那个了 I don't do that anymore.
是的 我听说你"挂帽"了 为什么 Yes, I heard you hung up your hat. Why?
是因为你那可爱的女儿格蕾丝吗 Is it because of your sweet daughter Grace?
因为我的工作 她失去了母亲 Because of my work, she lost her mother.
我不想让她再失去父亲 I don't want her to lose her father, too.
所以现在你以寻菌类为生吗 So now you're foraging for fungus.
和你待在这儿 你女儿又会有怎样的未来 What kind of future does your daughter have
here with you?
再最后帮我这一次 Do this one last favor for me,
你就能给女儿她应得的生活了 and you can give her the life she deserves.
这就是我待在这里的原因 That's why I'm staying.
对家人不离不弃 You don't abandon family.
那才是她... That's...
应得的 what she deserves.
现在请你离开 Now please leave.
我只需借你特殊的技艺带我去个地方 All I need is your special skills to get me
somewhere.
一个你以前就去过的地方 Somewhere you've been before.
只要帮我 我就能改变你的生活 Do it, and I can change your life.
你去那里要做什么 What business could you possibly have there?
我有样东西被人夺去 流落到了那里 Something of mine was taken and found its way over
there.
我想把它找回来 I want it back.
那就找别人去取吧 Then find someone else to get it.
我明白了 I see.