当前位置:文档之家› 酒店英语900句

酒店英语900句

酒店英语900句
酒店英语900句

酒店英语900 句

前厅部分Front office

一、Greeting Guests 问候客人

1.Good morning,sir. 早上好,先生。

2.Good afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。

3.Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。

4.Good night,madam. 晚安,夫人。

5.How are you?你好吗?

Fine,thank you,and you?很好,谢谢,您呢?

Fine,thanks. 很好,谢谢。

6.How do you do?您好?

How do you do!您好!

7.Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。

8.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。

9.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。

10.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。

11.It’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。

12.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。我叫×××

13.Welcome you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。

14.Nice to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。

15.Goodbye,thank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。

16.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。

17.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。

18.Have a good weekend. 祝您周末愉快。

19.Good night and have a good rest. 晚安,祝您休息好。

20.Good night and pleasant dreams. 晚安,祝您做个好梦。

21.Good night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow. 晚安,祝您休息好,明天再来。

22.Hope you a pleasant journey home. 祝您回程愉快。

23.Happy landing. 一路顺风。

24.What can I do for you,sir?先生,请问我可以帮您吗?

25.May I help you?我可以帮您忙吗?

26.May I be of any assistance?我可以为您做些什么?

27.Is there anything I can do for you?我能为您做点什么?

28.Here you are,sir. 先生,给您。

29.Sorry to have kept you waiting so long,sir. 对不起,先生,让您久等了。

30.Thank you for waiting,sir. 谢谢您的等候,先生。

31.Thank you. 谢谢。

It’s my pleasure. 不用谢,很乐意为您效劳。

32.It’s my duty. 这是我应该做的。

33.That’s all right. 不用谢。

34.Not at all. 不用谢。

35.Don’t mention it. 不必介意。

36.I’m afraid not. 恐怕不行。

37.It’s not possible. 这不可能。

38.I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulties. 真对不起,但希望您能体谅我的难处。

39.I’m really sorry to hear that. 真抱歉听您这样说。

40.I beg your pardon. 对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?

41.Pardon me,sir?先生,对不起,请您重复一遍,好吗?

42.I’ll look into it. 我将会调查此事。

43.How are you?I’m glad to meet you here. 您好!在这里见到您真高兴。44.We haven’t seen you for a long time. How are you getting along?我们好久没见面了,您好吗?

45.Wish you a successful visit. 祝您访问成功。

46.Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!

47.Happy new year!新年快乐!

48.Wish you good luck!祝您好运!

49.Wish you a happy festival!祝您节日愉快!

50.After you,please,sir. 先生,您先请。

51.Thank you for your compliment. 谢谢您的赞扬。

52.Thank you for your kind understanding. 谢谢您的谅解。

53.What’s the matter?May I help you? 怎么了?我可以帮你吗?

54.I have come to say good-bye. 我是来告别的。

55.I’d like to say good-bye to you all. 我要向你们大家告别了。56.Good-bye then,and don’t forget to keep in touch. 那么再见,别忘记了保持联系。

57.Good-bye then,and remember me to your parents. 那么再见,代我向您父母问好。

58.How long will you stay here?您在这里住多久?

59.May I show you to your room,sir?Hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel. 先生,我带您到房间去,好吗?祝您在我们饭店居住愉快。60.Wendy,I’d like you to meet my friend,Sam. 温迪,我给你介绍一下我的朋友,山姆。

61.How do you like Beijing?您觉得北京怎么样?

62.What’s your first impression of China?您对中国的初步印象如何?63.How do you like our hotel?您觉得我们饭店怎么样?

64.Help yourself to dinner,please. 请用餐。

65.We hope you will come and stay with us again. 希望您再次光临我们饭店。

66.We hope you had an enjoyable stay,sir. 先生,希望您在这里住的愉快。

67.Have a pleasant journey home. 祝您旅途愉快。

68.Thank you for choosing our hotel,I hope you enjoy your stay. 谢谢您光临我们饭店,希望您在这里住的愉快。

69.Thank you very much,sir. Goodbye,hope you have a good flight. 先生,非常感谢您。再见,希望您航程愉快。

70.We are very happy to have you here. Mr. brown. I do hope you are enjoying your stay with us. 布朗先生,我们非常高兴您住在我们饭店,

我真心希望您在这里住的愉快。

71.See you tomorrow,sir. 先生,明天见。

72.Pleasant journey home. 祝您归途愉快。

73.Is there anything else that I can do for you?您还有别的事情要我帮忙吗?

74.Will it trouble you?这会打扰您吗?

75.Would you mind if I ……?如果您不介意,我可以……吗?

76.If we have any shortcoming,please point it out. 照顾不周,请多指正。

77.I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起,打扰了。

78.I’m sorry,It’s our fault. 对不起,这是我们的错。

79.Thanks for your reminding. 谢谢您的提醒。

80.We’ll try our best to take some measures so that you can be satisfied. 我们将立即采取措施,使您满意。

二、Room Reservation 客房预订

81.Good morning,Room Reservation,may I help you?早上好,客房预订处,请问我可以帮助您吗?

82.What kind of room would you like(prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间?

83.Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view?您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间?

84.Do you want a single room or a double room?您是要单人间还是双人间?

85.Would a double room do?双人间可以吗?

86.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?

87.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?

88.How do you spell your name,please?请问您的名字怎么拼写?

89.I’m sorry,but we don’t have any record of your reservation. 对不起,我们这里没有您预订的记录。

90.I’m sorry,we have no record of a reservation in your name. 对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录。

91.Do you have a letter or fax confirming the reservation?您是否收到过确认您订房的信件或传真?

92.Who made the reservation,please?请问是谁预订的房间?

93.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?

94.Do you remember the name of the reservation clerk?您是否记得预订员

的姓名?

95.When did you make the reservation?你是什么时候订的房?96.What was the date of the reservation?请问您预订房间的日期?97.Would you like Full American Plan or Continental Plan? 您希望是美国收费方式还是欧式收费方式?

98.How long do you plan to stay?您计划住多久?

99.How long will you be staying?您将要住多久?

100.For how many nights?您要住几个晚上?

101.For how long?您准备住多长时间?

102.How many guests will there be in your party altogether?你们一起有几个人?

103.I can book you a single room for the 15th and 16th . 我可以为您在15日、16日两天订一个单人房间。

104.We can confirm a room for the 15th and 16th. 我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间。

105.It’s all right for the 15th,but not the 16th. 15日的订房没问题,但16日恐怕不行。

106.Just a moment,please. I’ll check the room availability. 请稍等,我去查一下房间预订情况。

107.Thank you for waiting,sir. 先生,谢谢您耐心等待。

108.Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir. 对不起,先生,让您久等了。109.Unfortunately we are fully booked for July,15th. 遗憾的是我们7月15日客房已全部订满。

110.I’m sorry,I can’t book you a room for July,15th. 对不起,我无法为您订7月15日的客房。

111.We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night. 我们酒店那天的客房已全部订满。

112.We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for July 15th. 我们不能保证7月15日有房间给您。

113.If there isn’t any room,we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel. 如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候

名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间

入住。

114.For a single room,the price would be 30 USD. 单人房间的价格是30美元。

115.The total cost would be 100 USD. 全部费用是100美元。116.There is a 15 percent reduction for drinks. 饮料减价15%。

117.I’m sorry,we don’t have connecting double rooms,but we have large adjoining rooms. 对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相

邻房间。

118.I’m sorry,we don’t have saunas in our hotel,but we have massage service.

对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务。

119.Would you like us to send you a brochure?我们给您寄一份介绍我们饭店的小册子好吗?

120.May I have your name and initials,please?请问您的姓名的首写字母?

121.Who’s the reservation for?您为谁预订房间?

122.Gould you give me your address and telephone number,please?请问您的地址和联系电话?

123.How will you be paying the bill(account)?您将如何付款?

124.You’ll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD. 您需要寄给我们50美元的押金。

125.Is the company willing to cover all the expenses?公司是否愿意支付所有的费用?

126.When will you be arriving?您将何时到达?

127.Will you be coming by plane?And the flight No. please?您将乘飞机来吗?航班号是多少?

128.May I have the airline flight number and arrival time?我可以问您航班号和到达时间吗?

129.We look forward to seeing you(serving you). 我们期待着您的光临(或:为您服务)。

130.The room may have been reserved in the name of the person who made the reservation. 也许您的房间订在为您预订的那个人名下了。

131.Our hotel has a fine view of the city. 从我们饭店可以看到城市的优美景色。

132.Our hotel overlooks one of the main avenue in the city. 从我们饭店可以俯瞰城市中的主要大道之一。

133.Our hotel is beautifully situated. 我们饭店环境优美。

134.Our hotel is located in the centre of the city. 我们饭店位于市中心。

135.This is the peak season. I’m sorry,but could you call us again later on this week?We may have a cancellation. 现在是旅游旺季,很抱歉,您在这

周后几天再打电话过来好吗?也许会有人取消预订。

136.We don’t have any single room available. Would you mind a double room instead?我们没有单人间了,如果是个双人间您介意吗?

I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date. 抱歉,我们与贵公司没有信用合同,所以希望您再这个预订日期前以银行汇票或现金形式付给我们一笔保证金。

三、Registration 入住登记

137.Good afternoon,we warmly welcome you to our hotel. 下午好,欢迎光临。

138.Would you please complete this registration form?请您填写一下这张登记表,好吗?

139.Could you please put your nationality there,sir?先生,请将您的国籍写在这。

140.May I ask you to put your name in block capitals?请用大写字母写您的名字好吗?

141.What’s your occupation,please?请问您的职业?

142.What’s your address in your native country,please?请问您在本国的地址?

143.Could you sign your name,please?请您签一下名,好吗?

144.I’ll need your signature. 我需要您的签名。

145.Sign here,please. 请在这签。

146.Would you put your signature here,please?请您在这签一下名,好吗?147.May I see your passport,please?我可以看看您的护照吗?148.Have you got any identification?您有什么可以证明您身份的吗?149.Here is your key,hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 这是您的钥匙,祝您住店愉快。

150.Could you please put your key on the Reception Counter when you are out for the sake of safety?为安全期间,请您在外出时把房间钥匙放到

接待台来好吗?

151.Could you keep your room key until you check out?请您在住点期间自己保管钥匙,直到离店。

152.The porter will show you to your room.行李员会领您去您的房间的。153.Your room number is 502. on the fifth floor. 您的房号是502房,在5楼。154.The porter will take your luggage and show you the way. 行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。

155.I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting,please?

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. 恐怕您的房间还没有整理好,

希望您不会介意在这里等一下,给您带来的不便真对不起。156.Our check-in time is 12 noon,I’m afraid we have no vacant rooms now.

would you mind waiting until then?我们登记入住的时间是中午12点,恐怕现在没有空房,烦请您等到那是好吗?

157.Unfortunately,we are fully booked for tonight,would you like me to get you a room in another hotel?很抱歉,我们今晚的房间已全部订满,我

帮您联系另外一家酒店,好吗?

158.Please wait a moment,I have to check if there is a room available. 请稍等,我要查一下看是否有空房间可以出租。

159.As a hotel policy,we require one day’s room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation. 饭店规定没有预订的客人入住需交一天的

房费押金。

160.The room rate is 135 per day including 10%service charge. 房费是每天135美元,包括10%的服务费。

161.Room-to-room calls can be made from your room,please dial room number directly. 在房间内可拨打房间与房间的电话,请直接拨号。162.Half-day room rate will be charged if you check out after 12:00 noon. 如果您在中午12:00点以后退房将加收半天房费。

163.Full-day room rate will be added if you check out after 6:00pm.

如您在下午6点以后退房将收全天房费。

164.No additional charge is required for children under 12 sharing parent’s room without extra bed. 12岁以下儿童与父母同床不收加床费。

165.All reservation are held until 6:00pm unless guaranteed or informed earlier,as a hotel policy. 饭店规定,除保证类预订或提前预订外,其他

预订均保留房间至预订日当天下午6点。

166.Rates are subject to change by the hotel management without a prior notice. 饭店房价若有变更,恕不另行通知。

167.We have special corporate rates for certain commercial accounts. 我们对某些商业团体实行特别价格。

168.Please show me your passport or some other identification. 请让我看一下您的护照或其他能证明您身份的证件。

四、Room Change or Extension 换房或续住

169.Please show me your passport or some other identification. 请让我看一下您的护照或其他能证明您身份的证件。

170.I’m due to check out tomorrow,but I’d like to extend my stay by two or three days. 我应该明天离店,但我想延长两至三天离店。

171.May I have your name and room and room number,please?请问您的姓名和房号。

172.Just a moment,please. I’ll check our room available for the next three days. 请稍等,我查一下后三天的各房可出租情况.

173.Thank you for waiting,sir. I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked for the next week. 让您久等了,先生,谢谢。恐怕下周我们饭店的客房都订

满了。

174.But we may have cancellations,could you check with us at 8:00pm this evening. 但我们可能取消预订的客房,您今晚8点再与我们核对一下

好吗?

175.I’m sorry,but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today,we are booked solid. 对不起,今天我们将有几个旅行团队到达,我们的房间

已全部订满。

176.Shall I contact another hotel for you?让我帮您联系另一家饭店,好吗?

177.Could I keep the room this afternoon?My fight doesn’t leave until 6:15pm,and I don’t want to wait around at the airport all day. 我能把房

间保留到今天下午吗?我的航班要到下午6:15分才起飞,我不想整天

呆在机场。

178.If we weren’t so heavily booked,we could let you stay in the room free of charge. 假如我们的客房没有订满的话,我们可以让您免费住半天。

179.If you really want to keep your room this afternoon,we’ll have to charge you 50%of the price. 如果您真想保留房间到今天下午,我们得加收

您半天房费。

180.Never mind,then. You can keep your luggage at the Bell Service until 5:00pm free of charge. 不要紧,您可以免费将您的行李寄存在行礼部

到下午5点。

181.I’m afraid that air conditioner in your room needs repairing. We would like to request you to change your room. 恐怕您房间的空调需要维修,

我们想请您换一下房间。

182.What time is the most convenient for you to change your room,sir?…

sorry for the inconvenience. 对您来说什么换房最方便,先生?……

给您带来不便真抱歉。

183.We could move your luggage to the new room while you are out,but could you take any valuables with you?在您外出期间,我们可以帮您

把行李搬至新房间内,不过您要事先把贵重物品带走。

184.You may pick up your new room key 502#from the Reception Counter when you return. 您回来时可以在接待台领您新房间502号的钥匙。

185.Could you leave your former room key at the Front Desk when you go out,please?您外出时请把您原房间钥匙放在总台好吗?

186.Thank you very much indeed,sir. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope you have a nice day. 真的非常谢谢您,先生。给您带来不便真抱

歉,希望您愉快。

187.We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。

188.We’ll make the room change for you.我们可以给您换个房间。

189.You may keep the room till 3:00pm,if you wish.如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午3:00。

190.How many nights do you wish to extend?你希望延长住店几个晚上?

191.How much longer would you like to stay?您想再住多久?

192.The hotel is full and there will be someone taking your room. We’ll keep your luggage if you like. 我们饭店现已住满,您的房间已预订给别人,

如果您愿意,我们可以为您保管行李。(适用于客人想中午结帐后保

留房间至下午的情况)

193.I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11am,I must apologize for the inconvenience. 非常抱歉,恐怕要请您在商务11点前搬出房间了。

给您带来不便,我表示歉意。

Your room has been booked for tomorrow. Would you mind changing a room?您的房间明晚已预订给别人了。请您换一个房间,好吗?

五、Information 问询服务

194.A:Excuse me,where can I send a cable?

对不起,请问在哪可以发电报。

B:Walk straight ahead,there is a post office on the right.

直走,在您右手边有一个邮局。

195.A:I want to change some money,where is the bank?

我想兑换一些钱,请问银行在哪?

B:Go upstairs from here and then turn left. It’s next to the post office. 请从这里上楼然后左拐,就在邮局旁。

196.You can get your money changed at the cashier’s office.您可以在收银处兑换外币。

197.There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes. 商店在一楼,有中、外香烟出售。

198.There is a coffee shop on the second floor and snacks are served there all day.咖啡厅在二楼,全天供应快餐。

199.We have a Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,您更喜欢哪一种?200.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor. You can play billiards、table tennis、bridge and go bowling. 一楼有康乐中心,在那里可以打

台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

201.Breakfast is served in your room from 7am till 10am. If you wish to have breakfast in your room,ask for Room Service on the phone. 早餐送餐服

务是从早上7点至上午10点。如果您想在房间用早餐,请打电话要

送餐服务。

202.For all enquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Reception.

您如果需要问询什么事,可以打电话给前厅接待。

203.Apart from the recreation centre,we also have a health club on the second floor. 除了娱乐中心以外,我们在二楼还有一个健身俱乐部。204.You can buy some stamps and postcards in the post office.您可以在邮局买邮票和明信片。

205.A: Could you direct us to the restaurant?请问去餐厅怎么走?

B:Yes,I’ll show you the way myself. 我亲自领你们去。

206.A: where’s the coffee shop,please? 请问咖啡厅在哪?

B: Go straight through the cafeteria and restaurant and you’ll find it just in front of you. 径直走,穿过自助餐厅和餐馆您会看到它正在您面

前。

207.A: I wonder if you could tell me where the health club is?您是否能告诉我健身房在哪?

B: It’s round here to the left. Follow the sign marked sauna and it’s just

next door to that. 从这向左拐。顺着蒸汽浴的标志走,健身房就在蒸汽

浴旁边。

208.A: Where is the phone booth,please?请问电话亭在哪?

B: Along there to your left,madam. It’s just past the Business Centre

opposite the elevator. 向左走,走过商务中心,就在电梯对面。210.A: Is this the right way for the souvenir shop?到礼品商店,从这走,对吗?

B: Yes,it is. Along the corridor,past the newsstand and the library. 使得,顺着楼梯走下去,走过报刊亭和图书馆就是商店。

211.A: Is the lobby bar somewhere hereabouts?大堂吧就在附近吗?

B: It’s right behind you,sir. But I’m afraid they’re not open till 11:00

o’clock. 酒吧就在您身后,先生。但是恐怕11点以后才开始营业。212.A: Am I going the right way for the tennis courts?去网球场是这条路吗?

B: Along the corridor to your right,turn left,go down the stairs,along

a bit further and out into the yard. 顺着您右手那个楼梯走,然后左拐,

下楼再往前走一点,出门进了院子就是网球场。

213.A: I’m looking for the conference room No4.我要找4号会议室。

B: They are all facing the open lounge. Along to your right,past the

elevators and up the stairs. 会议室都在休息厅对面,顺着右边走,走过

电梯,上楼就是。

214.A: Can I get a copy of the New York Times here?我能在这买到纽约时报吗?

B: The newsstand has a wide selection of foreign newspapers and

magazines.我们报刊亭有各种外国报纸和杂志供您选择。

215.A: What is the basic rate for taxis here?这里出租车的基价是多少?

B: It’s about ¥1.2 each kilometer,but the rate double when exceeding 10

kilometers,and there is night rate for after 10 o’clock at night. 大约1公

里1.2元,但是超过10公里以后加倍收费,并且晚上10点以后实行

夜间收费价格。

216.A: Can I get something hot at this hour of night. 在晚上这个时间,我是否还能吃上点热的东西?

B: Yes,over there in the coffee shop,it’s closes midnight.可以,那边的

咖啡厅半夜才关门。

217.A: I’d like to book two flight tickets for Shanghai for the 11th. 我要订两张11日去上海的机票。

B: The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking. 饭店旅行社

代办各种预定票。

218.A: When do the shops close around here?这附近的商店一般几点钟关门?

B: Around 8 o’clock in the evening. 晚上8点左右。

219.There is a free supply of soft drinks in the coffee shop at this hour. 咖啡厅现在免费供饮软饮料。

220.You can use the sports equipment free of charge in the health club. 您可以免费使用健身房的运动器械。

221.Sports equipment is available at a small charge of 2 Yuan per hour. 使用运动器械每小时收费2元。

222.Sports equipment is available free of charge. 运动器械是免费提供的。

223.We do not charge for admission to the health club. 进健身房不收费。

224.Our charge for sports equipment is four dollars per hour. 我们运动器械以一小时4美元的标准收费。

六、Bell Service 行李服务

225.Can you suggest someplace where I can have fun?你能告诉我哪里可以娱乐吗?

226.There is a billiard room on the first floor. 一楼有一个台球室。

227.Sometimes performances are given in the hotel. 饭店里有时有文艺演出。

228.Do you have a swimming pool here?这里有游泳池吗?

229.Is there a dance hall here?这里有舞厅吗?

230.What kind of performances are there?都有些什么文艺演出?231.Oh,there are acrobatics or performances given by song and dance ensembles. 有时有杂技、音乐会、歌舞等。

232.Could you help me get a taxi?您替我要辆出租车好吗?

233.Where do you want to go?您想去哪里?

234.Do you want to make a single trip or a round trip?您是要单程,还是要往返?

235.Good afternoon,sir. Welcome to the International Hotel. 下午好,先生,欢迎光临国际大酒店。

236.How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您一共有几件行李?237.I’ll show you to the Reception Desk. This way,please. 我带您到接待台,这边请。

238.I’ll put your suitcases by the post over there. 我把您的行李放在那边的柱子那里。

239.A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in. 您办理完住点手续后,行李员将带您到您的房间。

240.Good evening,sir. I’ll show you to your room. You have two suitcases and one briefcase. Is this correct?晚上好,先生。我将带您到您的房间

去。您有两只箱子和一只手提箱,对吗?

241.Is there anything breakable in your briefcase?您的手提箱里有易碎的东西吗?

242.Please follow me,sir. Your elevator is this way. 请跟我来,您的电梯在这边。

243.Watch your step,sir. And come this way,please. 您走好,先生,请这边走。

244.This is your room,sir,after you,sir. May I put your suitcases here?这是您的房间,先生。您请进,我可以把您的箱子放在这吗?245.Here is your room key,sir. Is this the correct number of bags?先生,这是您的房间钥匙,您的行李件数对吗?

246.Over here is the switch for the bedside lamp,and this is the volume control for the TV and this is the channel selector. 这是床头灯开关,这

是电视音量开关,这是电视频道开关。

247.If you require anything,you can call the Assistant Manager. 如果您有事要询问,您可以打电话给大堂副理。

248.How many bags do you have all?您一共有几个包?

249.Is this all your luggage?这是您全部的行李吗?

250.May I help you with you bags,sir?先生让我帮您拿行李,好吗?251.Just a moment,I’ll bring a luggage cart.请稍等一下,我去推辆行李车来。

252.Would you mind taking these bottles with you?您是不是能提着这几个瓶子?

253.Could you take this camera with you,sir?先生,您是不是能吧这个照

相机带在身上?

254.Just a moment,please. The elevator will be here soon. 请稍等一会,电梯一会就下来。

255.This elevator doesn’t go up to the guest rooms. 这个电梯不通客房。

256.Please take this elevator for the restaurant. 请乘这个电梯去餐厅。

257.This is an express elevator for the restaurant. 这是去餐厅的特快电梯吗?

258.If you would like to go to the restaurant on the top floor,please change elevators at the 15th floor. 如果您想去顶层餐厅,请在15层换梯。

259.Here is a brochure explaining hotel service. 这里有本小册子介绍饭店各项服务。

260.Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您的包将存放在行李部。

261.You may pick up your bags from the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您可以到行李部取您的包。

262.Could you come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags,sir?先生,请您拿着行李牌到行李部来取您的包。

263.This is your claim tag,sir. We’ll keep your luggage at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick it up there,please?这是您的行李寄存卡,先生。

我们将把您的行李寄存在行李部,请您到那里取行李,好吗?

264.A: I’m going to check-out soon. Could you pick up my luggage,please?

我马上就要离店了,你可以上来帮我拿行李吗?

B: Certainly,sir. We’ll send a bellman immediately. May I have your

room number,please?没问题,先生。我们马上派一名行李员上来,

请问您的房号是多少?

265.How much is the postage on these letters to Thailand,please?这些信寄到泰国邮资是多少?

266.Do you have EMS in the hotel?饭店里有特快专递服务吗?

267.Could you tell me how much this parcel is to France?请问这包裹寄到法国要多少钱?

268.What’s the surcharge on this express letter,please?这封快信的附加费是多少?

269.Could you tell me much it costs to send a letter airmail from here to Beijing?你能否告诉寄封航空信到北京要多少费用?

270.I’ll have to weigh it first,it’s a little overweight. You’ll have to pay extra.

我要先称一下,这封信有些超重,您必须付些额外费用。

271.What’s the postage for this parcel to Xian,please?请问这只包裹寄到西安要多少钱?

272.Let me weight it first,10 Yuan,please. 让我先称一下,请付10元钱邮寄。

七、Switchboard Operator 电话总机服务

273.International hotel. May I help you?国际大酒店,我可以帮您吗?274.I’m putting you through,sir. I’m sorry,there’s no answer. Would you like to leave a message or to call back?我给您接过去,先生。对不起,没有人听电话,您是留言还是再打过来?

275.Hold on,please. I’ll put you through to the information?请别挂,我帮你转到前台问询。

276.I’m sorry,sir. But the manager’s line is busy. I’ll call you back when it is free. 对不起,先生。经理电话占线,线路通时我给您打过来。277.I’ve got the manager’s office for you,sir. The line is free.我已帮您接通了经理办公室电话,先生。电话占线了。

278.This is the operator,may I help you?这是总机,我可以帮您吗?279.We have a computer wake-up service,please dial 5 first and then the wake-up time. 我们有电脑叫醒服务,请先拨5,然后拨叫醒时间。280.Our computer will record the time and your room number. 电脑将记录下您的叫醒时间和房号。

281.Excuse me for asking but which country are you calling?对不起,请问您要往哪个国家打电话?

282.Which country are you calling,please?请问您要哪个国家?283.Which city,please?do you know the city area code?请问时哪个城市?您知道区号吗?

284.May I have the number,please?请问电话号码是多少?

285.Could you please tell me the telephone number?请您告诉我电话号码。286.Could you please tell me the party’s full name and telephone number,please?请告诉我您要通话的对方的全名和号码,好吗?287.What’s your name and room number,please?请问您的姓名和房号?288.Could you repeat the number,please?请您重复一下电话号码,好吗?289.Would you like a pay call or a collect call,madam?女士,您是要拨直接付款电话还是要对方付款电话?

290.How would you like to make the call,madam?女士,您希望怎样付款?291.Would you like me to place the call for you?您要我帮您接通电话吗?292.May I remind you there is still a handling charge?我还要提醒您一下,另外还有手续费。

293.I’m sorry,madam. I’m afraid the credit card can not be used. 女士,对不起,恐怕您不能使用信用卡。

294.Just a moment,please. I’ll put you through. 请稍等,我给您接过去。295.May I know who is calling,please?我可以问是谁在讲话吗?296.I’ll switch you to room 333#. 我马上为您接333号房。

297.I’ll connect you to Mr. Smith’s room right away. 我马上为您接Smith先生房间。

298.Please hold the line a moment,I’m putting you through to his office. 请不要放电话,我这就给您接待他办公室去。

299.You’re through,sir. 先生,给您接通了。

300.I’m sorry,the line is busy. Would you like to hold on or call back?对不起,占线。您是等一会,还是过会再打过来?

301.Would you like me to page him?您需要我为您呼叫一下吗?302.Sir,there is no answer. Would you like to leave a message?先生,没有人接电话,您是不是要留言?

303.I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone. Could you dial the number directly,please?抱歉,我这里无法为您转电话,请您直接拨

那个电话号码,好吗?

304.I’ll transfer your call. Could you hold the line,please?我这就把您的电话转过去。请不要放电话,好吗?

305.May I tell him who is calling,please?请问我可以告诉他是谁打的电话吗?

306.Shall I ask him to return your call?我请他给您回电话,好吗?307.Shall I ask him to telephone you?and your telephone number,please?

我让他给您打电话,好吗?请问您的电话号码?

308.Would you care to wait a moment and call back later?请您稍等一会再打过来好吗?

309.I’ll pass the message to him. 我回向他转达这个意思的。

310.May I be of any assistance to you?我能帮您做些什么吗?

311.For room-to-room calls,please dial 6 first and then the room number. 打房间之间电话,请先拨6再拨房号。

312.For outside calls,please dial 9 first and then your desired telephone number. 拨打外线电话,请先拨9然后拨您要拨的电话号码。313.For domestic long distance calls,please dial 9 first then the area code and your desired telephone number. 打国内长途电话,请先拨9,再拨区号

和您想要的电话号码。

314.You may have a long distance call directly from your room,sir. It is cheaper than booking it through the operator. 先生,您可以直接在房间

打长途电话,这样比通过接线员要便宜些。

315.For international direct dial,please I before the country code and then the area code and the telephone number. 拨打国际长途,请先拨1,然后拨

国家代码、城市代码和电话号码。

316.I’m afraid all calls to abroad must go through the operator. 抱歉,恐怕所有的国籍长途电话都要通过接线员。

317.Could you hang up please and we’ll call you back?请您先挂上电话,好吗?我们会给您打过来的。

318.I have a collect call from Mr. Smith in New York. Will you accept the charges?这里有一个要求您支付话款的电话,是Smith先生从纽约打

来的,您准备制服这笔电话费吗?

319.A three-minute station call is ¥10 on weekdays and ¥5 on Sundays,for each additional minute,the charge is ¥2.7. 平时站与站之间的长途电

话头三分钟是10元,星期日是5元,三分钟以后每分钟收费2.7元。320.A three-minute person-to-person call is ¥15 on weekdays and ¥6 on weekend. 平时人与人间的长途电话是前三分钟15元,周六、周日6

元。

321.For long distance calls,we have special night rates from 9pm to 7am in

the next morning. 对长途电话我们实行夜间特别收费价格,执行时间

时从晚上9点到次日早上7点。

322.If you make a station call,the phone company will start charging as soon as anyone picks up the phone,perhaps not the party you are calling. 打站

与站间电话,只要对方拿起电话,电信局将开始计费,或许有时接听

电话的人不是您想要找的人。

八、Cheek-out and Money Exchange结帐与兑换服务

323.Good morning,Front Office Cashier’s,can I help you?早上好,前厅收银,我能帮您忙吗?

324.Good morning,sir. May I be of service?早上好,先生,我可以为您服务吗?

325.Are you checking out today,Miss Evans?Evans小姐,您今天要结帐吗?

326.Would you like to vacate the room now,sir?先生,您现在要退房吗?

327.What’s your room number,please?请问您房号?

328.Can I have your room number and name,please?请问您的房号和姓名?

329.Did you have breakfast this morning?您今天用过早餐吗?

330.Did you make any phone calls from your room?你在房间里是否打过电话?

331.Did you take anything from the mini-bar this morning,sir?先生,您今天早上是否从房间冰箱里取过饮料?

332.Have you signed any chit in the last hour,sir?先生,您在刚才的一个小时内是否签过单?

333.How many phone calls did you make during your stay?您在住店期间一共打过多少电话?

334.Your bill comes to $840 including the service charge. 您的帐单共计840美元,包括服务费在内。

335.Your bill totals $1000 excluding 10 percent service charge. 您的帐单共计1000美元,不包括10%的服务费。

336.Here is your bill,would you like to check it?这是您的帐单,请过目。

337.Would you like to check and see if your bill is correct?您是不是检查一下,看您的帐单是否正确?

338.Is your luggage down yet,sir?if not,I will send a bellman to help with your luggage. 先生,您的行李是否已经拿下来了?如果没有,我将叫

一名行李员帮您拿下来。

339.I’ll draw up your bill for you . 我来把您的帐单开出来。

340.Shall I draw up your bill for you?我来把您的帐单开出来好吗?

341.Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill. 请稍等,我把您的帐单汇总一下。

342.Your final bill has not reached our department yet,sir. Would you please

wait a moment while I chase it down?先生,您最后的帐单还未送到,请您稍等一下,我去将它调来。

343.I’m afraid that the bill has not reached us yet. So I will have to check with the department concerned. 恐怕您的帐单还没送到我们这里,我需要和有关部门联系。

344.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel coffee shop?请问您今早是否使用过饭店服务设施或在咖啡厅用过早餐?

345.Thank you for waiting,the hotel including service charge for the three days is $470. 谢谢等候,三天的总机费用包括服务费在内一共是470美元。

346.I’m sorry,according to the hotel policy,we don’t accept personal cheque.

对不起,根据饭店规定,我们不接受私人支票。

347.That’s for the phone calls you made from your room. 那一栏是您在房间拨打电话的费用。

348.Your bill totals $2400,how would you like to make the payment?您的帐单共计2400美元,您想怎样付帐?

349.We accept credit cards here,which card would you like to use?我们接受各种信用卡,您使用哪一种信用卡?

350.The credit limit by the visa card office is $10,000,we need their permission to extend credit over the amount. Would you like to pay difference in cash?维萨卡的信用限额是1万美元,超过这个数字我们需要行用卡公司授权。您是否愿意用现金支付这之间的差额?351.May I have a print of your credit card,please?我可以刷一下您的卡吗?

352.That first number is your room number 202.那第一个数字是您的房号202。

353.The second entry is the restaurant consumption. 第二行是餐厅的账。354.Item 6 is the $15 for the phone calls. 第六项那15美元是电话费。355.That’s for the lunch you ordered from your room. 那是您在房间用午餐的费用。

356.That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar,sir. 先生,那笔费用是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。

357.Your overseas telephone call is including in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用也包括在这个帐单里。

358.The service charge is including in the bill. 这个帐单包括服务费。359.Our check-out time is 12 noon. But you used the room until 6pm. I’m afraid that for late check-outs we charge an extra

50%of the room rate. 我们宾馆每天结帐时间是中午12点,可是您下午6点才退房,对中午12点以后结帐的客人我们需要额外收取50%的房费。

360.Mr. Smith,your company has arranged to pay your bill. Smith先生,您的公司已安排为您付帐。

361.Can I check the details for you,please?请让我为您核查这份帐单,如

何?

362.Would you mind waiting a moment while I check the details?先生,请稍等片刻好吗?我立即代您查一查细账。

363.I’ll just check it again for you. 我再为您核对一遍。

364.I’m sorry,sir,but there seems to have been a mistake,would you please wait a moment while it’s being rectified?对不起,先生,这里可能有错,请您稍等片刻,我们立即加以改正。

365.I’m sorry,sir,but there seems to have been a mistake. Please wait a moment while I correct the bill. 对不起先生,这里有些错,请您稍候,让我更正一下。

366.Excuse me,sir. But since the amount exceed $3000,I’ll have to get the approval code. 对不起,先生,您的这笔帐单已超出3000美元,所以

我必须得到信用卡公司授权信号。

367.You’ll have to show me your passport or some other identification. 请您让我看一下您的护照或其他能证明您身份的证件。

368.Please make the cheque payable to the hotel,not for cash. 请您在支票上注明是支付给我们饭店的,而不是兑换现金。

369.This is the charge for your mini-bar consumption on May 15th,Miss Brown. 布朗小姐,这是您5月15日在房间冰箱消费的帐单。370.Just one moment,please,I’ll check with the Assistant Manager. 请稍等,我马上与大堂副理联系。

371.I’m sorry,sir. There has been a mistake,we’ll correct the bill.对不起先生,帐单上有错误,我们马上更正。

372.Thank you for waiting,sir. Please sign on this bill. 谢谢您等候,请在帐单上签名。

373.Would you like to change some money?您要兑换钱吗?

374.I’d like to change some money. 我需要兑换钱。

375.The rates of exchange are on the board there,sir.先生,兑换率写在那边的牌子上。

376.It comes to ¥3200 at today’s exchange rate. 按照今天的兑换率,共计3200元。

377.Today’s rate of exchange is 8.09 to the dollar. 今天的兑换率是8.09人民币兑换1美元。

378.I’m sorry,sir,but the figures and the words on the cheque do not correspond. 先生,打扰一下,这个数字和您支票上顶的英文数字不相

符。

379.Excuse me,sir, but could you please endorse this cheque where it been crossed out?对不起先生,您是否可以在划掉之处签名注明一下?380.I’m sorry,sir, but the date on the cheque is incorrect. It should be pay 15th not May 18th. Will you please correct it and initial. 对不起先生,这个支

票上的日期不对,今天应是5月15日而不是5月18日,您是否能更

改一下,并签上您名字的缩写?

381.I’m sorry,but we do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese Yuan.

对不起,我们不能把港元兑换成日元。

382.I’m afraid we don’t accept non-convertible currency,sir. 先生,很抱歉,我们不收不可兑换的货币。

383.Could you change it at a Foreign Exchange Bank?您可不可以将这钱拿到外汇银行去兑换。

384.I’m sorry,madam,but we have a change limit of $500 dollars between 9pm to 8am due to the bank business hours. 对不起,女士,由于银行营

业时间限制,我们在晚上9点至次日晨8点之间只能提供500美元的

兑换限额。

385.I’m sorry,sir,we only offer one-way change,we are not licensed for a full exchange. 对不起先生,我们只能提供单向兑换,我们没有全项兑

换的执照。

386.Could you cash traveler’s cheque,please?你能兑现这张旅行支票吗?

387.I’d like to know the rate for Swiss francs.我想知道瑞士法郎的兑换率。

388.Excuse,me. Could I trouble your for some change?劳驾,能麻烦您换些零钱吗?

389.Sorry to trouble you,but have you change for 60fen?对不起,劳驾,有60分零钱吗?

390.Let me have a look,yes,we have the change,here you are.让我看看,我们有零钱,给你。

九、Booking Tickets 订票服务

391.Will you book a ticket to Paris for me?请您为我顶一张到巴黎的机票,好吗?

392.Yes, madam. When do you intend to leave Beijing?好的,太太,您想什么时候离开北京?

393.Next Monday,May 15th. 下周一,5月15日。

394.There are several flights to Paris available on May 15th. 5月15日有几个航班到巴黎?

395.Which fight do you prefer?您想要哪一个航班?

396.Afternoon flights preferably.最好是下午的航班。

397.Yes,madam. there are two flights available that day:one at 4pm,the other one at 9pm. 好的,太太,那天下午有两个航班,一个是下午4点,另

一个是下午9点。

398.Fine,I’d like the 4pm one.好的,我想要下午4点的航班。

399.4pm,fine,I’ll fix your ticket,madam. Please wait a little moment. 下午4点,好的,我来准备您的机票,太太,请您稍等一下。

400.What time do I check-in at the airport?我应该几点钟到机场办理登机手续?

401.You must be there by 3pm.您必须在下午3点前到那里。

402.What time does the train reach Shanghai?这趟火车什么时候到达上海?

403.What time is the next train to Shanghai,please?请问下班去上海的火车几点开?

404.Do I need to change train?我还需要转火车吗?

405.No,this train will take you straight to Shanghai. 不用,这车直达上海。

406.I want to fly to Guangzhou on the first November. 我想11月1日飞广州。

407.I want to go economy,and I’d prefer a morning flight. 我想买经济舱的票,另外我喜欢早上的飞机。

408.I’d like to book a flight to Beijing for Monday,the tenth.我想订一张10号星期一飞往北京的机票。

409.What flights are there from Beijing to Shanghai tomorrow?明天从北京到上海有几趟班机?

410.If you are ok at the airport,you must be there 2 hours before the departure.

如果保险些,必须在飞机起飞前2小时到达机场。

餐饮服务部分Food and Beverage Service

一、Restaurant Reservation 餐饮预订

411.Restaurant,may I help you?您好,餐厅,我可以帮您吗?

412.Our Chinese Restaurant opens at 7am and closes at midnight.我们中餐厅在早上7点开门,午夜12点关门。

413.I’d like to reserve a table for two,please. 我想预订两人用餐。

414.May I have your name and telephone number,please?请问您的姓名和电话。

415.We open at 5:30am,and we take last orders at 10pm. 我们下午5:30开门,接受点菜最后的时间是10点。

416.What time would you like your table,sir?先生,请问您想订什么时候的用餐?

417.Fine, I’ll reserve a tale for two at 8pm,sir. May I have your name and room number,please?好的先生,我将为您预订晚8点的两人餐桌,

请问您的姓名和房号?

418.How many people are there in your party?你们一共几个人?

419.Who’s the reservation for?您为谁预订?

420.We look forward to having you with us soon.我们期待您尽早光临。

421.I’m sorry,we are not open on Mondays. 对不起,我们餐厅在星期一不营业。

422.We are open from 5pm until 10pm for dinner. 我们晚餐的开餐时间是下午5点到晚10点。

423.We open 24 hours in the coffee shop.我们咖啡厅24小时营业。

424.I’m sorry ,there aren’t any table left for 7pm tonight,but we can give you a table 8:30pm. Would you like wait till then?对不起,今晚7点餐

厅的预定已满了,不过我们可以在晚8:30给您安排一张餐桌,您是否

愿意等到那时?

425.I’m sorry,the restaurant’s full. 对不起,我们餐厅预订已满。

426.We have already received many bookings and though cannot guarantee anything,please be assured that we’ll try our best,Mr. Davis,I hope

you’ll understand. 我们已经接到了许多预订,尽管我不能向您保证什

么,单请相信我会尽力帮您,Davis先生,希望您能理解。

427.I’m going to invite some friends to dinner tonight,how should I order my feast?我今晚要请几个朋友来进餐,我该怎么开餐?

428.What kind of dishes could you like?您喜欢什么菜?

429.How much would you like to pay for each person?您打算每个人的进餐标准是多少?

430.What are the prices here?这里都有哪几种价格?

431.There are levels of fifty Yuan、eighty Yuan、one hundred Yuan per person,excluding drinks. Which one would you prefer?有每人50元、80元、

100元的标准,不含酒水,您想订哪种?

二、Receiving a Guest in Restaurant 餐厅款客服务

432.Good afternoon,sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?下午好先生,欢迎光临我们餐厅,请问您有预订吗?

433.How many people are there in your party?你们一共几个人?

434.Would you please come with me?请您跟我来,好吗?

435.Please step this way. 这边请。

436.Will this table be all right?这张桌子可以吗?

437.Would you like to sit near the windows?您是否喜欢靠窗坐?

438.Where would you like to sit?您希望坐在哪?

439.You can sit where you like. 您可以随便坐。

440.I’m sorry,that table is already reserved.对不起,那张桌子已经预订出去了。

441.Your table is ready now,sir. Thank you for waiting.先生,您的桌子已准备好了,谢谢您久等了。

442.We can seat your party now,sorry to have kept you waiting. 我们现在可以安排你们就座了,对不起让你们久等了。

443.Here’s the menu. 这是菜单。

444.I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now. We can seat you in 20 minutes. 对不起,现在餐厅已做满,20分钟候我们可以安排您入座。

445.You can wait in the bar if you like and we’ll call you when we have a table.如果您愿意,可以在酒吧等一等,我们有了桌子会去请你的。

446.I’m sorry,there isn’t a table right now. there will be a wait of about 20 minutes. May I have your name,please?对不起,现在没有空桌了,恐

怕要请您等20分钟,请问您姓名?

447.Would you like to have a drink in the lounge while you wait?we’ll accommodate your party as soon as possible.您是否愿意边等边在休息

处喝喝饮料?我们会尽快安排你们入座。

常用英语九百句.

常用英语九百句 1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了 ! 3. Let go! 放手 ! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪 ! 6. No way! 不行 ! 7. Come on. 来吧 (赶快 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you. 再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴 ! 14. So long. 再见。 15. Why not? 好呀 ! (为什么不呢 ? 16. Allow me. 让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点 ! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来 ! 19. Good job! 做得好 !

20. Have fun! 玩得开心 ! 21. How much? 多少钱 ? 22. I'm full. 我饱了。 23. I'm home. 我回来了。 24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 25. My treat. 我请客。 26. So do I. 我也一样。 27. This way。这边请。 28. After you. 您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你 ! 30. Follow me. 跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想 ! (算了 ! 32. Good luck! 祝好运 ! 33. I decline! 我拒绝 ! 34. I promise. 我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了 ! 36. Slow down! 慢点 ! 37. Take care! 保重 ! 38. They hurt. (伤口疼。

酒店英语900句 入住登记

酒店英语900句入住登记 138.Would you please complete this registration form?请您填写一下这张登记表,好吗? 139.Could you please put your nationality there,sir?先生,请将您的国籍写在这。 140.May I ask you to put your name in block capitals?请用大写字母写您的名字好吗? 141.Whats your occupation,please?请问您的职业? 142.Whats your address in your native country,please?请问您在本国的地址? 143.Could you sign your name,please?请您签一下名,好吗? 144.Ill need your signature. 我需要您的签名。 145.Sign here,please. 请在这签。 146.Would you put your signature here,please?请您在这签一下名,好吗? 147.May I see your passport,please?我可以看看您的护照吗? 148.Have you got any identification?您有什么可以证明您身份的吗? 149.Here is your key,hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 这是您的钥匙,祝您住店愉快。 150.Could you please put your key on the Reception Counter when you are out for the sake of safety?为安全期间,请您在外出时把房间钥

英语常用口语900句

英语常用口语900句问候客人 1.Good morning,sir. 早上好,先生。 2.Good afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。 3.Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。 4.Good night,madam. 晚安,夫人。 How are you?你好吗? Fine,thank you,and you?很好,谢谢,您呢? Fine,thanks. 很好,谢谢。 5.How do you do?您好? How do you do!您好! 6.Wele to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。

7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。 8.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。 9.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。 10.It’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。 11.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is??见到您很高兴,先生。我叫××× 12.Wele you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。 13.Nice to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。 14.Goodbye,thank you for ing. Please e again. 再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。 15.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。 16.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。

常用英语口语900句(免费下载)

常用英语口语900句(免费下载)

第1册A版 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。 37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?

日常英语口语900句

免费外教在线一对一英语口语课程,太平洋英语,三个月与老外畅谈无阻!https://www.doczj.com/doc/fe9160247.html, 第1册A版 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句 目录 酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句 (1) 问候客人(一) (1) 问候英语(二) (2) 问候客人(三) (3) 换房续住(四) (7) 问询服务(五) (9) 行服务(六) (12) 总机服务(七) (15) 结账与兑换服务(八) (18) 订票服务(九) (23) 餐饮服务(十) (24) 餐厅服务(十一) (26) 点菜服务(十二) (28) 餐厅值台服务(十三) (31) 结账服务(十四) (32) 酒吧服务(十五) (35) 清扫客房(十六) (41) 客房送餐服务(十七) (42) 赔偿与更换服务(十八) (44) 事物招领服务(十九) (46) 客房维修(二十) (47) 洗衣服务(二十一) (49) 在饭店医务室(二十二) (54) 在饭店购物中心(二十三) (55)

问候客人(一) 1.Good morning,sir. 早上好,先生。 2.Good afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。 3.Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。 4.Good night,madam. 晚安,夫人。 How are you?你好吗? Fine,thank you,and you?很好,,您呢? Fine,thanks. 很好,。 5.How do you do?您好? How do you do!您好! 6.Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。 7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。 8.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。 9.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。 10.It’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。 11.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。我叫××× 12.Welcome you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。 13.Nice to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。 14.Goodbye,thank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感您光临,希望您再次光临。 15.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。 16.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。 17.Have a good weekend. 祝您周末愉快。 18.Good night and have a good rest. 晚安,祝您休息好。 19.Good night and pleasant dreams. 晚安,祝您做个好梦。 20.Good night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow.

生活实用英语900句

学好英语的最简单方式是多背诵一些实用的英语句子 1. I see.我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too.我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on.来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on.等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad.还不错。 11. Not yet.还没。 12. See you.再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long.再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 16. Allow me.让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 21. How much? 多少钱? 22. I'm full.我饱了。 23. I'm home.我回来了。 24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 25. My treat.我请客。 26. So do I.我也一样。 27. This way。这边请。 28. After you.您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me.跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! 34. I promise.我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了! 36. Slow down! 慢点! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt.(伤口)疼。 39. Try again.再试试。 40. Watch out! 当心。 41. What's up? 有什么事吗? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! 44. Don't move! 不许动! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 47. I think so.我也这么想。 48. I'm single.我是单身贵族。49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! 50. Let me see.让我想想。 51. Never mind.不要紧。 52. No problem! 没问题! 53. That's all! 就这样! 54. Time is up.时间快到了。 55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Don't worry.别担心。 58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 59. I love you! 我爱你! 60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 62. That's neat.这很好。 63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? 65. He is my age.他和我同岁。 66. Here you are.给你。 67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 68. Take it easy.别紧张。 69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! 70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? 71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? 73. Help yourself.别客气。 74. I'm on a diet.我在节食。 75. Keep in Touch.保持联络。 76. Time is money.时间就是金钱。 77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? 78. Y ou did right.你做得对。 79. Y ou set me up! 你出卖我! 80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! 82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,对不起。 83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! 84. How's it going? 怎么样? 85. I have no idea.我没有头绪。 86. I just made it! 我做到了! 87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! 89. It's her field.这是她的本行。 90. It's up to you.由你决定。 91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! 92. What about you? 你呢? 93. Y ou owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 94. Y ou're welcome.不客气。 95. Any day will do.哪一天都行。 96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!

英语日常用语900句(1)

英语日常用语900句(一) 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。

酒店英语口语900句:为客人转交信件

酒店英语口语900句:为客人转交信件C: Good afternoon.May i help you,sir? 下午好,需要我帮忙吗先生? R: This is Mr.Roger in room 8808.Mr.Smith will come for this while i am out. Could you hand it to him,please? 这是8808室的罗杰先生,我走后,史密斯先生和i,你能帮我把这个交给他吗? C: Certainly,sir.When will you be checking out? 当然先生,你什么时候离店呢? R: Tomorrow morning. 明天见。 C: I see,sir.Could you fill out this form,please? 好的,先生。请填写这表格好吗? R: Sure...Here you are. 好的。。。给你。

C: Thank you.We will keep it for him. 谢谢,我们到时候会给他的。 ----------------------------------------- R: My name is Smith.I'm expecting a letter form Mr.Roger.Do you have anything for me? 我的名字是史密斯.我在等罗杰先生的信。有给我的东西? C: When did Mr.Roger leave it for you ? 罗杰先生什么时候给你留的呢? R: Yesterday,i think. 我想是昨天吧 C: Just a moment,please.I'll check it for you...Thank you for waiting.We have a letter for Mr.Smith.May i see some identification,please? 请稍等,我会帮你查一下....让您久等了。我们有史密斯先生留的信,我能确认一下你的证件吗? R: Sure.Here's my driver's license.Is that all right?

外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

常用英语口语900句

免费外教在线一对一英语口语课程,登录太平洋英语,三个月与老外畅谈无阻!https://www.doczj.com/doc/fe9160247.html, 第1册A版 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Y es, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Y es, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。

酒店英语口语900句:席间服务

酒店英语口语900句:席间服务 以下是###整理的《酒店英语口语900句:席间服务》,希望大家 喜欢! Could you pass me the salt? 你能把盐递给我吗? It is more delicious than any other food I have eaten. 它比我吃过的任何东西都要好吃。 This place is really worth sightseeing. 真是值得来这个地方观光。 Which flavor would you prefer, walnut or vanilla? 您喜欢哪种口味的,核桃还是香草? Please mix a little soy sauce and sesame oil on this late and dip them into it before eating. 请加一点酱油和芝麻油在碟子上,吃前蘸一下。 They are very popular with our overseas guests. 很受外国客人的喜欢。 May I serve your soup now? 给您现在上汤吗? There is a warmer under the wagon. Please help yourself but be careful because it is hot. 餐车下方有个瘟热器,请自行取用,但是要小心,那东西很烫手。

I forgot to order some coffee. Could you bring me some up, please? 我忘了叫咖啡。请给我们来一些,好吗? Would you like any more beef? 你还要一些牛肉吗? I want to have it for supper again. What about you? 我晚饭还想吃这个,你呢? Of course, me too. 当然,我也是。 Your steak, salad and beer, sir. Please enjoy your lunch. May I take your plate, sir? 先生,您的牛排,沙拉和啤酒。请慢用。我能够把盘子收起来吗? Sure, go ahead. 好的,请便。 May I show you the dessert menu? 您要看甜点单吗? Let’s see. I’ll have some ice cream, please. 嗯,我要一些冰淇淋。 I’ll take the walnut, please. 请给我核桃味的。 Will that be all? 就这些吗?

英语日常口语900句

=您的文件来自电信线路https://www.doczj.com/doc/fe9160247.html,或者网通线路https://www.doczj.com/doc/fe9160247.html,爱书楼中文论坛由<单冥>收集整理 <爱书楼TXT小说论坛>-全力为你提供最新最全的txt文本格式电子书下载.声明:本书仅供读者预览,请在下载后24小时内删除,如果喜欢请购买正版图书! English900英语九百句 第一册 一、Greetings问候语 1.Hello!/Hi!你好! 2.Good morning/afternoon/evening!早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3.I'm Kathy King.我是凯西·金。 4.Are you Peter Smith?你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5.Yes,I am./No,I'm not.是,我是。/不,我不是。 6.How are you?你好吗? 7.Fine,thanks.And you?很好,谢谢,你呢? 8.I'm fine,too.我也很好。 9.How is Amy/your wife/your husband?爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10.She is very well,thank you.她很好,谢谢。 11.Good night,Jane.晚安,简。 12.Good-bye,Mike.再见,迈克。 13.See you tomorrow.明天见。 14.See you later.待会儿见。 15.I have to go now.我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class课堂用语 16.May I come in?我能进来吗? https://www.doczj.com/doc/fe9160247.html,e in,please.请进。 18.Sit down,please.请坐。 19.It's time for class.上课时间到了。 20.Open your books and turn to page20.打开书,翻到第20页。 21.I'll call the roll before class.课前我要点名。 22.Here!到! 23.Has everybody got a sheet?每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24.Any different opinion?有不同意见吗? 25.Are you with me?你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26.Have I made myself clear?我讲明白了吗? 27.Could you say it again?你能再说一遍吗? 28.Any questions?有什么问题吗? 29.That's all for today.今天就讲到这里。 30.Please turn in your paper before leaving.请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects辨别物品 31.What's this?这是什么? 32.It's a pen.是支笔。 33.Is this your handbag?这是你的手提包吗? 34.No,it isn't./Yes,it is.不,它不是。/是的,它是。

22.客房维修-酒店英语900句

765.Good evening. Did you ring for service?what can I do for you?晚上好。您大电话要求服务了吗?我能为您做些什么? 766.The light in the room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.房间的灯太暗了,请给我换一个亮点的。 767.Do you mind if I move your things?您介意我挪动一下您的东西吗? 768.If your need ant other things,please let us know.如果您需要其他什么东西,请与我们联系。 769.Excuse me,what can I do for you,打扰了,我能为您做什么? 770.I fell cold ,maybe I got a cold. 我觉得狠冷,也许我感冒了。 771.Here is the a blanket,and hot water too. Anything else I can do for you?这是给您的毛毯,还有开水,您还需要我为您做点什么? 772.Housekeeping,can I help you?客房部,我可以帮您吗? 773.We will send someone to repair it immediately. 我们马上派人来修。 774.What is your room number?请问您的房号? 775.Room Maintenance,may I come in?客房维修,我可以进来吗? 776.What’s the trouble with toilet?马桶怎么了? 777.Let me see,the toilet is clogged. 让我看看,马桶堵了。 778.It’s all right now. you may try it.现在好了,您可以试试。 779.The water tap drips all night long. I can hardly sleep.水龙头的水滴了一整夜,我几乎一夜没睡。 780.I will be back soon with a new part.我马上去哪一个零件回来。 781.Did you call for service,sir?先生,您叫服务了吗? 782.I very sorry about the noise,sir. We will check into it.对不起先生,噪音吵到您了,我们马上调查是怎么回事。 783.What’s the matter,sir?怎么了,先生? 784.What’s wrong with the toilet?卫生间出什么毛病了? 785.Is there anything to be repaired?有哪里需要维修? 786.What is the trouble?anything needs repairing?怎么了,有什么需要维修吗? 787.I will fix for you. 我来修理。

实用英语900句日常用语 对话形式

实用英语900句日常用语对话形式 第一册 一、 Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。

19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。 37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗? 38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。 39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说? 40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档