当前位置:文档之家› 二人英语情景口语对话带翻译

二人英语情景口语对话带翻译

二人英语情景口语对话带翻译
二人英语情景口语对话带翻译

二人英语情景口语对话带翻译

【篇一】二人英语情景口语对话带翻译

A: This is the house I want to rent.

A:这是我想租的房子。

B: Could you tell me the advantages of it?

B:你能告诉我它的优点吗?

A: No problem. First, it's comfortable and cozy. Second, it has a lovely view of the city. Third, it has all kinds of electric appliances that we need, such as refrigerator,

electric stove, heating apparatus, washing machine and dishwasher. Forth is the most important, the electricity is free of charge. Finally, it's located in the center of the

city and the transportation is convenient.

A:没问题,首先,它很舒适惬意。其次,在这儿你能看到城市优

美的风景。第三,它有我们需要的各种家用电器,比如电冰箱、电炉、电热器、洗衣机、洗碗机等。第四,也是最重要的,电是免费的。最后,它位于城市中心,交通方便。

B: There is something in what you said, but what is the rent?

B:你说得有道理,租金多少?

A: 200 dollars per week.

A:一周200美元。

B: In my opinion, the rent is far more expensive than

that in other areas.

B:在我看来,租金比其他地方贵多了。

A: It certainly is. But to tell you the truth, the room is so large that I can share it with someone else, and that will decrease the total amount of the rent.

A:是的,但实话告诉你,房间很大,所以我能够和其他人合租,这样就能减少租金的数额。

B: Your intention is good, but I still can't agree with you. If no one would like to share it with you, you have to pay it all by yourself.

B:你的意图是好的,但我仍不同意。如果没有人愿意同你合租,你就必须付全部租金。

A:Don't you think I can save some bus fares since it’s easy to go anywhere from here and it’s near the place where I work?

A:你不认为这儿到任何地方去都很方便,而且离我工作的地方很近,这样我就能省一笔公车费吗?

B: I agree with you in this way. But how often do you go to work or shopping per week?

B:在这点上我同意,但每周你又上几次班或逛几次街呢?

A: Twice a week for work and once for shopping.

A:每周上两次班,逛一次街。

B: In my opinion, you have to go to the university every day, and the fare would cost you most of your living expenses if you live here far away from the university.

B:我认为,你必须每天都去大学,而这儿离大学很远,如果你住

在这儿,车费将花去你生活费的绝大部分。

A: That's true. Ok, I will think about it.

A:这倒是真的,嗯,我再考虑考虑吧。

【篇二】二人英语情景口语对话带翻译

A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?

A:你怎么看起来这么沮丧?在找什么呢?

B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.

B:我的学位论文,我昨天晚上把它放在某个地方,现在找不到了。

A: Did you finish typing yesterday?

A:你昨天把它打完了吗?

B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.

B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但现在它不见了。

A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?

A:别担心,它肯定是在你房间的某个地方,我们来看看你可能把

它放到哪儿,你找过抽屉和桌子了吗?

B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on

the desk.

B:是的,但抽屉里和桌子上都没有。

A: How about the shelf?

A:架子上呢?

B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?

B:我哪儿都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪儿呢?

A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.

A:别烦,至少你还有一个星期呢。

B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work

that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?

B:我已经花了整整一个月的时间在这上面,现在再写一篇太迟了,想想我的努力毫无结果,我怎么能干这种事?

A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?

A:高兴点,我的意思是你在这周内一定能找到它,没有必要写篇

新的。噢,这是什么?这是你的毕业论文吗?

B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?

B:让我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪儿找到的?

A:You’ve put it among these journals.

A:你把它和这些期刊放在一起了。

B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.

B:我的记性真差,太谢谢你了。

【篇三】二人英语情景口语对话带翻译

A: Why don't you sit down and relax, darling?

A:亲爱的,坐下休息一会吧?

B: I don't want to.

B:我不想。

A: Well, come over and talk to me then.

A:嗯,那过来跟我聊聊。

B: Certainly not.

B:不想。

A: May I turn on the TV then?

A:我打开电视行吗?

B: Turn on the TV for what?

B:打开电视干什么?

A: So that we can sit down together and listen to some music.

A:我们能够坐下来听听音乐。

B: Listen to the music? And who will cook dinner, will you?

B:听音乐?谁做饭,你吗?

A: I will, but let's go to the disco after dinner.

A:好,我做。晚饭后去跳迪斯科吧?

B: To a disco? Oh, no. You know I hate it.

B:跳迪斯科?不去,你知道我讨厌迪斯科。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档