when we apart中英文对照翻译
- 格式:doc
- 大小:22.00 KB
- 文档页数:2
When We Two Parted
When we two parted 当我们分手的时候 离开的时候
In silence and tears, 沉默和眼泪 只有沉默和眼泪
Half broken-hearted (离恨肝肠断 ; 心儿几欲碎 ; 得分开多 要分开这么多年
To sever the years, 去分开这么多年 是如此的令人悲伤
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 苍白的灰色 你的脸颊 冰凉 你的脸是如此的苍白冰冷
Colder, thy kiss; 更冰冷的是你的亲吻 而更冰冷的是你的嘴唇
Truly that hour foretold 确切预言了今天的悲伤 预言了今天的伤痛
Sorrow to this.
The dew of the morning 清晨的露珠在飘落
Sunk, chill on my brow, 冷却了我的眉头
It felt like the warning 这似乎在提前警告我
Of what I feel now. 今天发生的这一切
Thy vows are all broken, 你背叛了你的誓言
And light is thy fame; 你是如此的轻浮
I hear thy name spoken, 我听到你的名字时
And share in its shame. 我也感到羞愧
They name thee before me, 他们在我面前提起你的名字
A knell to mine ear; 就像听到丧钟声
A shudder comes o'er me... 让我颤栗
Why wert thou so dear? 为什么你如此的亲切 They know not I knew thee, 他们不知道我认识你
Who knew thee too well.. 谁能像我如此的了解你
Long, long shall I rue thee, 我会一直想念你
Too deeply to tell. 沉痛以至于说不出
In secret we met 我们秘密的相见了
In silence I grieve 我却独自的悲伤
That thy heart could forget, 你的心怎能忘记
Thy spirit deceive. 你对我欺骗
If I should meet thee 多年后如果再遇见你
After long years, 我该如何打招呼
How should I greet thee? 用沉默用眼泪
With silence and tears.