当前位置:文档之家› 新编实用英语综合教程二课后翻译

新编实用英语综合教程二课后翻译

新编实用英语综合教程二课后翻译
新编实用英语综合教程二课后翻译

为方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示。

For convenience, the photos will be shown in time sequence.

出现事故之后你需要把车停下。

You are required to stop your cat after an accident.

教育孩子的观念和做法国文化的差异而有所不同。

The conceptions and practices of child education vary from culture to culture.

与其说他是位音乐家,倒不如说他是位诗人。

He is more of a poet than a musician.

我父亲己好心地提出送我们去飞机场。

My father has kindly offered to take us to the airport.

我们确实应该找个时间很快见面,讨论一下细节。

We really should meet sometime soon to discuss the details.

1it seems ages since we heard from you ---and even longer since you went to work in china.

似乎很长时间没有收到你的来信了,从你到中国工作时算起,到现在更久了。

2So I am writing straightaway----to make sure this reaches you well before you leave Shanghai. ------in the hope that it will be possible for you both to spend a few days with us during your stay in England.所以我马上写信------好让你离开上海之前肯定受到这封信------希望你们两在英格兰逗留期间能和我们一起住几天。

3We shall be having two other friends of ours staying with us over the New Year weekend, and it would be nice if you could come then, too.我们还有两个朋友和我们一起度新年的周末,所以,到时候你也能来的话就太好了。

4And if we get some decent weather, we might all go off one day and visit the Carters--- I’m sure we can get Uncle Arthur to lend us his minibus. 而且如果我们遇上好天气的话,我们可以找一天一起出去拜访卡特一家-------我们一定可以让阿瑟叔叔把他的面包车借给我们。

5Mary is well and still enjoying her school teaching (at least, I think so); the children are growing up at a terrifying rate ; I am still working for Sanderson’s and liking it well enough----though occasionally pinning for the footloose days of long ago.

玛丽很好而且喜欢她的教学工作(至少我这样认为);孩子们长得飞快;我还在桑德森公司工作,而且工作很称心-----虽然偶尔我也会渴望从前自由自在的日子。

Can you tell me where I can buy some chewing gum?

1 你能告诉我在哪儿可以买到口香糖吗?

The police wanted to know what she looked like.

2. 警察想知道她长得什么样儿。

Do you know what she was wearing.

3. 你知道她穿的是什么衣服吗?

In the report, they asked how many security cameras there were in the bank.

4. 在报告中他们问到银行里有几架安全摄像机。

The interviewer asked how many years he had worked.

5 面试官问他已经工作几年了。

Do you want to know when he will leave for shanghai.

6.你想了解他什么时候去上海吗?

I want to know which color you prefer-----red or yellow.

7 我只是想知道哦啊你喜欢什么颜色,红色还是黄色。

1 他们通过舞蹈手段讲述了那个故事。

They told the story through the medium of dance.

2 气温将在周末急剧上升到80摄氏度左右。

The temperature will increase greatly into the eighty Fahrenheit over the week end.

3. 我们在过去的几个月里已经成功地加快了生产速度。We have succeeded in speeding up the production rate in the last few months

4.货款一付,货物就会在你方便的时候运到。Once the payment has been made, the goods will be delivered at your convenience.

5 他们可以全面查阅公司的档案。They have complete access to the company’s files.

6 原先这只是一间卧室,但是现在我们把它改成了书房。Originally it was a bedroom. But we have turned it into a study now.

1.I find it very relaxing to spend an evening chatting with new friends.

我发现,花上一个晚上与新朋友聊天是非常轻松的。

2. Something is wrong with the television ----- the picture’s gone fuzzy.

电视机出了毛病----画面有些模糊。

3.We should make allowances for bad weather and have enough of umbrellas available.

我们应该考虑到恶劣的天气,应该携带足够的雨伞。

4 I’m thinking of traveling overseas in terms in terms of the money needed.

我在考虑明年到国外旅游所需的资金。

5. I’m well aware of the problems related to this new road ---it runs right past my office.

我完全意识到这条新路引起的问题----新路正好穿过我办公室的旁边。

6. The fact that something is cheap doesn’t necessarily mean it’s of low quality.

东西便宜并不一定就意味着质量不好。

1.你需要的是更多的锻炼。

What you need is more practice.

2.他们什么时候来还没有公布。

When they will come hasn’t been made public.

3.可否告诉我你是哪儿人?

Could you tell me where you are from?

4.我们应该弄清楚展览馆是否开放。

We should find out whether the museum is open.

5.问题是我们应该选择那条路线。

The question is which route we should choose.

6.他去北京的理由是很清楚的。

The reason why he is going/has gone to Beijing is very clear.

7.他们小组很可能会赶到我们前头去。

It is likely that their group will get ahead of us .

8.你选择什么课程并不重要;只是要找出色的教授。

It doesn’t matter what courses you take; just find the great professors.

UNIT.3

1.请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上。

please dial home and tell them I'm on the way to the company.

2.从那时起生产就一直没有倒退过。

since then there has never been any setback in production.

3.我看见他把钥匙插入锁中。

I saw him insert the key into the lock.

4.我建议你把钱存入银行。

I suggest that you make a deposit at/with the bank.

5.昨天王先生结账离开了那间旅馆。

yesterday Mr. wang checked out from that hotel.

1.all phone number have seven digits, though letters and numbers are sometimes used in combination.

尽管有时是数字与字母混合使用,所有的电话号码都是七位数字。

2.if you need a phone number that's not in your phone book,call Directory Assistance.

如果您要打的电话号码在电话簿上没有,可以给查询台打电话。

3.on operator-assistance calls, the operactor will ask you to deposit more money before your time is up.

打由话务员转接的电话,在通话时间用完之前话务员会提示你在投币。

4.businesses and professional services are listed in a special classified director the Yellow pages.

公司企业和专业服务机构的电话号码则列在特别的分类电话簿即黄页中。

5.for example, New York City has one area code ,but so dose the whole state of oregon.

例如,纽约市有一个区号,但俄勒冈州全州也只有一个区号。

6.this means that you can make the call again to the right number without having to pay more money; or you can have the phone company mail you a credit coupon that has the same value as the phone call.

这样您不必多付钱就可以重拨电话号码;或者您可以让电话公司给您邮一张与话费相当的信用卡优惠券。

1.我的想法是,在他们困难的时候要给他们以援助。

My idea is that we (should) give them a hand when they are in trouble.

2.我们系有必要再建一个计算机中心。

It is necessary that another computer center(should) be set up in our department.

3.老太太希望能活到看见孙子上大学。

The old woman wishes she could live to see her grandson go to college.

4.他讲起那个城市来就好像本人去过那儿似的。

He talks about that city as if(though) he had been there himself.

5.如果我们当时准备充分的话,我们就可能成功了。

Had we made (if we had made ) adequate preparations, we might have succeede.

UNIT.4

1.如遇紧急情况,请拨打报警电话110.

in case of emergency, please dial the alarm number 110.

2.在校外住的学生每天乘班车上学和回家。

the off-campus students go to and from school every day by school bus.

3.给他安排房间前,接待员记下了他的姓名和身份证号码。

the receptionist jotted down his name and ID number before arranging for his room.

4.离开时请把空调关掉。

upon departure, please switch off the air-conditioner.

5.如果还有其他要求,请与客房经理联系。

if you have any additional requests or needs, please contact the resident manager.

1.he paid little attention to the details of the plan.

他没有注意计划的细节

2.wherever you are in the word, you can chat with your friend on the internet.

无论你在什么世界什么地方,你都可以通过互联网与朋友聊天。

3.they teamed up with another family to rent a house for the summer vacation.

他们与另一家合租了一栋房子在那里度暑假。

4.we are especially interested in those value-added projects.

我们对能增值的项目特别感兴趣

5.dickens was one of the word's most famous and productive writers.

狄更斯是世界著名的多产作家之一

6.the founder of the hotel made a commitment to quality over 75 years ago.

酒店的创办人75年前对服务质量就做出了承诺

7.i expect he will be able to cater for your paticular needs.

我期望他能满足你的特殊需要。

8.we asked high school students to participate in an anti-drug campaign.

我们要求中学生参加一次反毒运动。

Unite5

1.恐怕这些鞋子没有你穿的尺寸。

I'm afraid these shoes are not available in your size.

2.你能闻出这个牛奶是否新鲜吗?

Can you smell whether the milk is fresh or not?

3.当警察抓住他时,他正拿手枪对着他的经理。

He was caught by the policeman pointing a gun at his manager.

4.杰克渴望在谈判中取得成功。

Jack has a strong desire to succeed in the negotiation.

5.你能保证把这台电脑完好无损地还给我吗?

Can you promise to return me the computer in good condition?

1.it is with great pleasure that we have come together today to take in this joyous occasion with this couple whom we love and

respect so much.

在这喜庆的时刻,我们聚在一起参加今天的婚礼,共同为我们钟爱和敬重的新人祝福

2.But I think the radiance, the grace ,the beauty of the bride, Jennifer, makes this special day even more remarkable.

不过我觉得新娘詹妮弗的光彩、高雅和美丽使今天这个特殊的日子更不寻常。

3.We have all experienced her thoughtfulness, her consideration, and her warmth, and know that there is always a big smile on her

face for her loved ones.

我们都曾感受过她的体贴、周到和热情。对她所爱的人,她的脸上总是绽出亲切的微笑

4.The younger children must be excited with the expectation of their own special time to come sometime in the future.

孩子们也会怀着对将来自己这一特殊时刻的期盼而兴奋不已。

5.All your family and friends gathered here hope that today is the beginning of a wonderful lifelong partnership with the lucky

groom.

欢聚在这的所有家人和朋友都希望今天是你与幸运的新郎结成终身伴侣的良好开端。

6.Please rise together with me in offering our sincere wishes that the coming years will be filled with peace, joy, happiness, and

love.。

请起立与我共同举杯,让我们衷心祝愿,未来的年月将充满祥和、快乐、幸福和情爱

1.当他还是个孩子的时候,他就表现出非凡的天赋。When he was a child, he displayed extraordinary talent.

2.我们在做出任何决定之前,应该听一听其他人的意见。Before we make any decision, we should listen to what the others

say.

3.除非发生意外情况,否则我一定来参加你们的聚会。I will come to your party unless something unexpected happens.

4.他受了处分,因为他打破了窗户的玻璃。

He was punished because he broke the window glass.

5.她放弃了工作,以便能照顾两个孩子。

She gave up her job in order that she could take care of the two children.

6.即使大选失利,总统仍然将控制国家的对外政策。Even though he loses the election, the president will still have control

over the country's foreign policy.

7.如果你现在离开,两小时后就到家了。

If you leave now, you'll be home in two hours.

8.他们正在花园里玩,突然听到一声尖叫。

they were playing in the garden when they heard a scream.

1.这就是车祸发生的地点。The is the place where/at which the traffic/car accident occurred .

2.他对国家做出的贡献将永远不会被人们遗忘。

The contributions(that/which) he has made to the country will never be forgotten.

3.我想见一见提出这项有价值的加建议的员工。

I’d like to see the employee who has put forward the valuable suggestion.

4.你能不能告诉我,为什么拒绝接受他生日聚会的邀请。

Could you tell me the reason why you refused the invitation to his birthday party?

5.我昨天买的钢笔将作为礼物寄给你。

The pen, which was bought yesterday, will be sent to you as a gift.

6.我无法告诉你她来桂林的准确时间。

I can’t tell you the exact time when she will be in Guilin.

7.他把房子卖了,这让他妻子很恼火。

He sold the house, which annoyed his wife.

8.正在装货的那艘轮船明天离港。

The ship that/which is being loaded is leaving/sailing tomorrow.

9.我的薪水没有提高,但这并不是我离开的原因。

I didn’t get a pay rise ,but this wasn’t the reason why I left.

10.我相信你做在什么饭我都喜欢吃。

I’m sure I’ll enjoy every everything that you cook.

Unit 6

1.这位艺术家用这块木头雕了一个装饰品。

The artist carved a decoration out of this piece of world.

2.她的责任包括接电话和招呼来访者

Her responsibilities consist of answering the phone and greeting visitors.

3.总共200参观了这座城堡。

A total of two hundred people visited castle.

4.这栋大楼里设有健身房和游泳池。

The building is equipped with a gymnasium and a swimming pool.

5.星期六演出的票弄不到了。

there are no tickets available for Satu rday’s performance.

1. He told me to get out, or something to that effect.

他叫我滚出去,或是说了这一类的话

2. At first he suspected the letter was a forgery, but on close inspection, it turned out to be genuine. 开始他怀疑信是伪造的,但仔细检查后发现是真的

3. You can turn on your computer and go surfing on the web.

你可以打开电脑,上网漫游。

4. It is the biggest real estate transaction in the city’s history.

这是该城历史上最大的一笔房产交易。

5. There is no charge for children under six.

6岁以下儿童免费。

He questioned whether the government’s database was secure from hackers.

他询问政府的数据库是否能免遭黑客的攻击。

We were planning to go out, but ended up watching videos.

我们本来计划出去,但最终还是看了录像。

The performance begins promptly at eight o’clock.

演出8点准时开始。

I was browsing through a newspaper when I spotted your name.

我正在浏览报纸,突然看到了你的名字。

10.Mom assured us that everything would be all right.

妈妈想我们保证一切都会好的。

1.昨天讨论的问题十分重要。

The question discussed yesterday is of great importance.

2.他是一个在、举止得体的人。

He is a well-behaved man.

3.已经养成的习惯很难改变。

The established customs are difficult to change.

4.主席宣读了一份预先准备好的声明。

The chairman read out a prepared statement.

5.孩子们更喜欢由橘汁、糖和水制成的饮料。

Children prefer the drink made of orange juice, sugar and water.

6.他得在规定时间内做出决定。

He has to make a decision within a given period.

7.我们将在下次是、会议上讨论他提出的计划。

We'll discuss the plan put up by him at the next meeting.

8.你认识在台上唱歌的那个女孩吗?

Do you know the girl singing on the stage?

unit7

1.那个建议在会上来引起多大兴趣。

The proposal aroused little enthusiasm at the meeting.

2.新来的军官很快赢得了士兵的尊敬。

The new officer soon earned the respect of his solders.

3.全村很快便人心惶惶了。

Fear spread quickly through the village.

4.现在主席要向大会发表演讲。

The chairman will now address the meeting.

5.好教师总是鼓励学生独立思考。

Good teachers often encourage their students to think for them selves.

6.我正想把实际发生的情况告诉他,但他打断了我的话。

I was going to tell him what really happened, but he cut me short.

7.孩子们急切地等着儿童剧开演。

The children were waiting expectantly for the pantomime to start.

8.她退休到了佛罗里达,仍然过着忙碌的生活。

She retired to Florida and still led a busy life.

1. I can contribute a little to the fund.我可以为这一基金出一份力。

2. We’ll carry on the project in spite of the difficulties.

尽管困难重重,我们将继续进行这个项目。

3. He is responsible for the product development of his company. 他负责公司的食品开发。

4. Clothes and food have been distributed to the earthquake-stricken area.衣服和食品已经分发给地震灾区。

5. The employees strive to complete the annual target.

员工们力争完成年度目标。

6. They were unsure of who was to blame.

他们吃不准该负责谁。

7. She served as an advisor to the company.

她当过这家公司的顾问。

8. He counts Lucy as one of his close friends.

他把露茜当作自己亲密的朋友。

9. All the members of the committee take turns acting as chairperson.委员会的所有成员轮流当主席。

10. Students hoped for more of a reward for their achievement than an announcement in the school paper. 学生希望得到更多的

奖赏,而并不只是在校报上发布他们的成就。

1.是她建议我们去图书馆的。If was she who suggested we go to the library.

2.直到天黑我才意识到太晚了,不能去拜访他了。

It was not until dark that I realized it was too late to visit him.

3.你们昨天工作得确实很苦。

4.You did work very hard yesterday.

5.我是在上周接到通知的。

6.It was last week that I got the notice.

7.我们的英语老师送给我的是这本字典。

It was this dictionary that our English teacher gave me.

8.我一生中从未听说过这么奇怪的事情。

Never have I heard such a strange thing in my life.

9.只有当你亲自去做时,才能明白这项工作是多么艰苦。Only when you do it yourself can you understand how had the work is.

10.他不但答应帮助我们,而且还要借钱给我们。

Not only did he promise to help us, but he also wanted to lend us some money.

Unit8

1.只要你做好准备,面试时你就会充满自信。

You will be full of confidence during the interview as long as you are well prepared.

2.这家商店向顾客允诺绝不卖假货,而且它确实做到了。The shop promised its customers that it would never sell fake goods,

and sure enough it did so.

3.由于他努力工作,最近他被提升为部门经理。

Because he is working hard, he has been promoted to the position of department manager.

4.他受到他人的尊重,因为他有很强的正义感。

He is respected by others because he has a strong sense of justice.

5.汤姆叔叔在病中,所以我们现在不想让他知道这个消息。

Because uncle Tom is ill, we don’t to let him in ,on the ,news, right now.

6.一个好的上司应当鼓励他的助手坦率地发表意见。A good boss should encourage his assistants to be outspoken in expressing

their opinions.

1.From childhood, Stew Leonard remembered wanting to be somebody, wanting to be noticed and appreciated.从孩提时代起,斯

蒂伦纳德就立志要做一个有所为的人,成为引人注目受人尊重的人。

2.Stew Leonard decided to redesign his dairy business to suit the changing times and his personality. 斯蒂伦纳德决定要重新打

造他的牛奶生意,以适应时代的变化,并体现他个人的风格。

3.More than door-to-door service, Stew Leonard found out that customers wanted good mike prices.

斯蒂伦纳德发现顾客希望的是牛奶的价格合理而不只是送货上门。

4.As the business grew, he created more and more of a Disneyland Dairy Store where customers might come and bring their

children to be entertained.

随着生意的不断扩大,他创造了越来越像迪斯尼乐园式的乳品店,顾客们可以带来孩子来这里玩乐。

5.To Stew Leonard, the distinction between a supermarket and amusement park is slight ,and not necessarily useful.斯蒂伦纳德

认为,超级市场与娱乐园的区别是不大的,而且区别不一定有益。

6.Mr. Leonard clearly has the most fun greeting customers, and most are delighted to see him.

虽然斯蒂伦纳德先生很乐于接待顾客,而大部分顾客也愿意见到他。

1.总而言之,我们应该为学生制造一个较好的学习环境。In a word, we should create a better environment for children to study

in.

2.从上述讨论来看,我们得出的结论是:必须立即采取措施来控制空气污染。

From what we have discussed above, the conclusion we have come to is that we must take immediate measures to control the air pollution.

3.显然,家长必须为孩子们树立一个好榜样。

Obviously, parents must set a good example for their children.

4.吉姆是一个有能力的人,毕竟他受过良好的教育。Jim is an able man, and after all he had good education.

5.我们曾试图帮他摆脱困境,总而言之,我们尽了最大努力。We tried to help him with his problem in a word, we did the best

we could.

大学英语2课后翻译

1.儿童有成人陪同便可在这里游泳。 Children may swim here provided that they are accompanied by adults. 2.这位美国记者因其关于中国的言论而大出洋相,因为他对三十年来中国发生的 一切真的是孤陋寡闻了。 This American journalist made a fool of himself over his remarks a bout China, because he’s been out of touch with what’s been happening in the country in the past three decades. 3. 任何人,不论家庭出身、性别和年龄,都有受教育的权利。 Every person has the right to education, regardless of his or her family background, sex, and age. 4. 因特网的发明尽管造成了一些问题,但是却极大地方便了我们生活中几乎所 有方面,包括教育、医疗和贸易等。] The invention of the Internet, despite the fact that it has given rise to some problems, has greatly facilitated almost every aspect of our life, including education, medicine, and business. 5.您计划出国度假的时候,造成不要忽视购买旅行保险;否则万一发生什么意外, 您也许会有很大的麻烦。 Never overlook your travel insurance when you are planning to spend your holiday abroad; otherwise you might find yourself in great trouble if any accident should occur. 6. 在那部电影里,那个亿万富翁面临着两难选择——和妻子离婚,让她分走他半个金融帝国,或者冒着被警方发现的危险把她谋杀掉。 In the movie that billionaire was faced with a dilemma —either divorces his wife, who would then carve out half of his financial empire, or murders her at the risk of being found out by the police. 7. 由于丈夫在金融危机中丢掉了饭碗,这对新婚夫妇不得不在许多方面节省开支,包括家具、衣服、唱片、书籍、等等。 As the husband lost his job in the financial crisis, the new couple had to cut down on a lot of things---furniture, clothes, records, books, and so on. 8. 三十多年前,文革刚刚结束,邓小平告诉全国人民:中国唯一的出路就是改革开放。 Over thirty years ago, right after the Cultural Revolution, Deng Xiaoping told the people that the only way out lay in reform and opening up to the outside world。 1、这位电影比大多数人更愿意帮助残疾人,因为他自己十年前曾中过风。 1. This film actor is more inclined than most other people to help the handicapped because he himself suffered a stroke ten years ago. 2、这位老人虽然身患风湿病,但还是坚持每天跑步、爬山。

新编实用英语综合教程1第八单元课后答案

新编实用英语综合教程1第八单元课后答案 Unit 8 Keeping Healthy and Seeing a Doctor Put in Use ①Imagine you are a doctor. An overseas student from Englandis suffering from a toothache. He is coming to you for help make a conversation with him by filling out the blanks. Key: (1). the matter (2). very well (3). have a look (4). worry (5). some medicine (6). stop the pain (7). Take the tablets (8) several times a day ②Role-play the following conversation with your partner by putting the Chinese version into English. Key: (1). What’s wrong? You look very pale. (2). Oh, your leg is bleeding. You’d better lie down. Does that feel better? (3). I have the first-aid kit here. Let’s stop the bleeding first. (4). You should go to see a doctor immediately. Want me to accompany you to the hospital? ③Tourists may suffer from differen t kinds of illness. Imagine you are a tour guide. You notice that one of the tourists doesn’t look very well. Talk with her and try to give her some help. Key: (1). Very soon. Are you sure you’re all right? You don’t look quite yourself. (2). Oh, t hat’s too bad. You’d better take a rest now. have you had any medicine? (3). Look, this is medicated oil. You might want to rub some on your temples. (4). But you’d better go to see a doctor. I’ll accompany you to the clinic as soon as we return to the hotel. Step III. Being All Ears Listen and decode.

新编实用英语综合教程1 第一版 课后答案

一.填空 1. The 2008 … time for… China. 2. Of coursel …take care of …business. 3. Never leave without … years. 4. Clearly … recognition and awards …work. 5. The great … team work. 6. Exercise will … appetite. 7. When I come across … notebook. 8. Let me … official … land. 9. In that … occasional … serious. 10. You have … at hand … traveling. 11. She is annoyed … recommended. 12. Please … feel free to … home. 13. `Nowadays … assume that … is celebrated … America. 14. Is Spring Festival a … the majority … countries? 15. My family … end-of-year cleaning. 16. Some universities … Muslim(s) … food. 17. Decorating the … colorful candles … now. 18.In the 1950s … large choice … them. 19.Do you … ways of thinking? 20.The Asian … festive event … People shared … athletes. 二,汉译英。 1.像…自己。 You, like most people, probably are learning how to market yourself. 2.对不起…走! I’m so sorry , My go-go boss asks me to leave right now. 3.我…言表。 Language is not enough to show my thanks to my parents 4.这…适用于我。 Such sweet words might please you.but they don’t work for me 5.做…差异。 We should beware of cultural differences in foreign trade 6.我们…老朋友。 We have just come across an old friend we haven’t seen for ages. 7.你…吗? Can you provide any evidence to show that he was not in the crime scene at that time. 8.如果…联系。 If you need our products, please contact me in advance, 9.汤姆…去过。 Tom is new to the town . He has never been there before. 10.认为…错了。 It would be wrong to assume that Valentine’s Day is only celebrated by young people. 11.随着…世界杯了。 With the development of the Internet,the World Cup could be watched at the same time

大二下英语课后Unit 4、5、9、10翻译

Unit 4 1. 我父母不是对我的教育投资,而是把钱花在了买新住房上。 2. Rather than invest in my education, my parents spent their money on a new house. 3. 如今,人们用于休闲娱乐的开支是过去的两倍。 4. Today, people are spending twice as much on entertainment and relaxation as they did in the past. 5. 一家公司要成功,它必须跟上市场的发展。 6. In order to be successful, a business must keep pace with developments in the marketplace. 7. 与申请这个职位的其他女孩相比,她流利的英语是个优势。 8. Her fluency in English gave her an advantage over other girls for the jobs. 9. 对于学生而言,没有任何地方比图书馆更好了,在那里所有的 图书都任由他们使用。 10. For students, nowhere is better than the libarary, where all the books are at their diposal. 11. 我们要充分利用好这个平台,加强交流,拓展合作领域,共谋 略发展大计。 12. We should make full use of the platform to strengthen communication, expand cooperation in more areas and seek further development through joint efforts. Unit 5 13. 这位小个子男子并不如他看上去那么单纯。 14. This little man is not so innocent as he appears. 15. 对于这个问题我已束手无策了,所以你不妨去求助王教授吧。 16. There’s nothing I can do about the problem, so you might as well turn to Professor Wang for help. 17. 双方高度评价了在不同领域合作取得的成果,并希望合作进一 步加深。 18. Both sides speak highly of the fruits in their cooperation in different areas, and hope that the cooperation can be furthered. 19. 一方面,亲民形象能使新政策更易于被民众接受,另一方面, 它也能“广直言之路,启进善之门”。 20. On the one hand, an image of being close to the people can get a new policy more easily accepted. On the other hand, it will “encourage people to speak their minds and come up with constructive

全新版大学英语2课后翻译汇总

Unit1 1 背离传统需要极大的勇气It takes a n enorm ous amount of courage to make a departure from the tradition. 2 汤姆过去很腼腆,但这次却非常勇敢能在大庭广众面前上台表演了2) T om used to be very shy, but this time he was bold enough to give a performance in front of a large audience. 3 很多教育家认为从小培养孩子的创新精神是很可取的3) Ma ny educator s think it desira ble to foster the creative spirit in the child at an early age. 4 假设那幅画确实是名作,你觉得值得购买么4) A ssuming (that) this painting really is a masterpiece, do y ou think it’s w orthw hile to buy/pur cha se it? 5 如果这些数据统计上是站得住脚的,那他将会帮助我们认识正在调查的问题5) If the data is stati stically valid, it will throw light on the pr oblem we are investigati ng. Unit2 1该公司否认其捐款有商业目的1) T he com pany denied that its donations had a commercial pur pose. 2每当他生气时,他说话就有一些结巴2) Whenever he was a ngry, he would begin to stammer slightly. 3教育是我们家庭最看重的传统,这就是为什么我父母不带我到昂贵的饭店吃饭,却送我到最好的私立学校上学3) Educati on is the most cherished tradition in our family. That’s w hy my parents never took me to dinner at expensive restaurants, but sent me to the best private school. 4 手术康复后不久,他失业了,因此经历了人生又一个困难阶段4) S hortly after he recovered fr om the surgery, he lost his job and thus had to go through another difficult pha se of his life. 5与我们的富裕邻居相比,我们的父母就相当穷了,但他们总是努力满足我们最起码的需求5) In contrast to our affluent neighbors, m y parents are rather poor, but they have always tried har d to meet our minimal needs. Unit3 1科学家们找到火星上有水的证据了吗1) Have scienti sts found proof of water on Mar s? 2 计划委员会已经将建核电厂的可能地点缩小到了两个沿海城镇2) The pla nning committee has narrowed down the possible locations for the nuclear power plant to tw o coa stal towns. 3山姆不仅失去了工作,而且还失去了双腿,他只好靠社会救济度过余生3) Sam not only lost his j ob but also both legs; he ha d to live on welfare for the rest of his life. 4由十二人组成的陪审团一致表决认为玛丽有罪4) A jury consisting of 12 mem bers voted in unison that Mary wa s guilty. 5听到有人质疑他的才能,肖恩觉得收到了奇耻大辱5) Sean felt humiliated ti hear his talent being que stioned. Unit4 1研究表明,笑能带来许多健康上的好处1) Re search shows that laughter can bring a lot of health be nefits. 2互联网连接速度慢真让人心烦2) A slow I nternet connecting speed is really annoying. 3法律规定,帮助他人自杀是犯罪3) As the law sta nds, helping someone commit suicide is a crime. 4 玛丽在她的报告中试图从一个完全不同的角度来解释这些数据4) 4)In her report, Mary trie s to interpret the data from a completely different angle. 5 苏是一个很有天分的女孩,他那惊人的记忆力使她在同班同学中显得格外突出5) Sue is a girl of great talent. Her amazing memory sets her apart from her classmates. Unit5 1是工人和主管人员的创造力和敬业精神将这个公司变成了一个盈利的企业1) It is the creativity and dedicati on of the worker s and executive s that turned the com pany into a pr ofita ble busine ss. 2食品和医药的价格在过去的三个月里急剧增长2) The price s of food and me dicine have soared in the pa st three months. 3我们打算重新粉刷这栋办公大楼的上面几层3) We plan to repaint the upper floors of he office building. 4 他的成功表面流行与艺术价值有时候是一致的4) His succe ss shows that popularity and artisti c merit sometimes coincide. 5我不愿意看见我所敬爱的祖母躺在医院床上痛苦的呻吟 5) I don’t want to see my beloved gra ndmother lying in a hospital bed a nd gr oaning painfully. Unit6 1他这人话不多,但要说玩电脑那他就太机灵了,同学们都不是他的对手 1) He is a man of few words, but when it come s to playing a computer games, he is far too clever for his classmates. 2 无知的孩子们可能认为这些动物很可爱并开始跟他们玩起来2) Children who don’t know any better may think the se animals are pretty cute and start playing with them. 3没有办法获得贷款,所以,要购买新设备,我只得咬紧牙关,卖掉我的混合型动力汽车3) There is no way to obtain a loan,so to buy the new equipment, I will just have to grit my teeth and sell my hybrid car. 4 如果猎人没有看到一群象朝他的营地走来,他就不会开枪 4) The hunter would not ha ve fired the shots if he hadn’t seen a herd of elephants coming towards his campsite. 5我觉得具有讽刺意味的是汤姆的记忆是有选择的,他好像不记得过去痛苦的经历特别是那些有他自己制造的痛苦经历5) I find it ironic that T om has a selective memory --- he does not seem to remember painful experiences in the past, particularly those of his own doing.

实用英语综合教程3第四版答案4-7单元

Unit 4 5 One of the difficulties that overseas students have to overcome has to do with adapting to foreign culture. One of the challenges that faces us has to do with coping with global warming. Winning a scholarship starts with getting excellent grades. Succeeding in a job interview starts with making a good impression. This is true in spoken language as well as in written language. This is true in modern societies as well as in ancient societies. Being sorry that I had broken his cell phone, I hurried out to buy him a new one. Being happy that I had got a pay raise, I spent much money in a big shopping mall. These lectures are sure to help you achieve face with new challenges. The promotion plans are sure to help us increase the sales of our new models. Don't just sit in front of the computer all day long and expect your parents to do everything for you. Don't just stay at home and expect a good job to come to you. Unit 5 Language may be a big problem, but there are many other things you can do to help. The short time schedule may be a big problem, but there are many other things we can do to catch up. Crying is not wrong. We just have to cheer up after it. Dreaming is not wrong. We just have to work on to realize our dreams. Whenever she is in bad mood, she goes to the seaside for a walk. Whenever you feel like talking with me, give me a call. If you're going with us, come and meet us at eight. If you're traveling to other places, go online for some helpful information.

高级职业英语读写教程2 课后翻译答案-推荐下载

Unit 1 1. 我是2000年上大学的,当时18 岁。 I went to college in 2000, when I’m 18. 这所大学成立于1949年,当年全国解放。 The college was founded in 1949, when the whole country was liberate. 2. 诺基亚,现在被普遍认为是世界上移动通信领域最大的公司,成立于1865。 Nokia, now commonly known as the largest corporation in the field of mobile communication in the world, was established in 1865. Google,在中国被称为“谷歌”,是世界上最受欢迎的搜索引擎。 Google , known as “谷歌” in China , is the most popular search engine in the world. 3. 2008年,沃尔玛在《财富》杂志富豪榜中排名世界第一。 In 2008, Fortune magazine ranked Wal-Mart as the largest corporation in the world. 2008年,花旗银行在《财富》杂志富豪榜中排名世界第八。 In 2008, Fortune magazine ranked the City Bank as the eighth largest corporation in the world. 4. 我们公司在全世界各个国家共有员工30多万,是本地最大的跨国公司。 With a work face of more than 300000 employees all over the world, our company is the largest multinational corporation in this area. 这家公司有四个部门,工作效率很高。 With its four departments, the company works efficiently. 5. 委员会由5个专家和8个员工构成,是一个专业委员会。 The committee, which is a professional one, consists of five experts and eight employees. 联合会是一个国际性组织,创建于1949年二战之后。 The United Nations, which was founded in 1949 after the Second World War, is an international organization. 6. 这家公司今年的目标是要打开一个新的市场并提高销售额。 The objectives of the company for this year are to open a new market and increase its sales. 他目前上网目标是要掌握一门熟练的技术。 His present objective is to master a skilful technique. Unit 2 1. 网络营销是指通过使用万维网进行销售和促销。 By Internet marketing, we mean we can use WWW for sale and promotion. 顾客满意度调查指的是顾客对他们所买的物品的满意情况进行调查。 By customer satisfaction survey, we mean studies to find out if buyers are satisfied with what they have bought. 2. 你可以尝试用一种不同的方法来完成这项工作。 You can try using a difference way to finish this task. 我们可以尝试通过减员来削减生产成本。 We can try cutting down production cost by reducing staff members. 3. 你可以策划一个产品发布会,人们可以得到更详细的产品信息。 You can plan a product release, where people can give information to the product in detail.

新标准大学英语2课后翻译

Unit 1 4 Translate the sentences into Chinese. 1 On university campuses in Europe, mass socialist or communist movements gave rise to increasingly violent clashes between the establishment and the college students, with their new and passionate commitment to freedom and justice. (with their … and justice 部分最好提前,即先说学生的状况,再说学生与当权者的冲突。 )在欧洲的大学校园里,大学生以新的姿态和激情地投入到自由和正义的事业中去,大规模的社会主义或共产主义运动引发了他们与当权者之间日益升级的暴力冲突。 2 These days political, social and creative awakening seems to happen not because of college, but in spiteof it. Of course, it’ true that higher education is still important. s For example, in the UK, Prime MinisterBlair was close to achieving his aim of getting 50 per cent of all under thirties into college by 2010 (eventhough a cynic would say that this was to keep them off the unemployment statistics). 现在,政治、社会和创造意识的觉醒似乎不是凭借大学的助力,而是冲破其阻力才发生的。当然,一点不假,高等教育仍然重要。例如,在英国,布莱尔首相几乎实现了到2010 年让50%的30 岁以下的人上大学的目标,(即使愤世嫉俗的人会说,这是要把他们排除在失业统计数据之外)。 3 I never hoped to understand the nature of my generation or how American colleges are changing by going to Lit Theory classes. This is the class where you look cool, a bit sleepy from too many late nights and wearing a T-shirt with some iro nic comment such as “Been there, done that and yes, this IS the T-shirt”.(第二句的主句是强调句式,汉译应在句法上稍做变通,以求类似强调语义的效果。 bit 以后的内容是进一步说明如何look cool a 的,汉译可加破折号表明关系。)我从没指望通过上文学理论课来了解我这一代人的特征,或了解美国大学是如何在变化的。这门课是让你在课堂上扮酷的——带着一丝熬夜太多的困劲儿,穿着一件T 恤衫,上面印着“去过那儿,干过那事儿,对,这就是那件T 恤衫”,或诸如此类带有讥讽意味的俏皮话。 4 We’re a generation that comes from what has been called the short century (1914-1989), at the end of a century of war and revolution which changed civilizations, overthrew repressive governments, and left us with extraordinary opportunities and privilege, more than any generation before. (由which引导的从句比较难处理。可以在at the end of the century of war and revolution 处拆句。前半部分讲“我们”所处的年代,后半部分讲这个世纪的特点。)我们这一代人来自所谓的短世纪(1914-1989),生于其末尾。这个世纪充满了战争和革命,它改变了人类文明,推翻了强权政府,给我们留下了非同寻常的机会和特权,我们所得到的机会与特权比从前任何一代人都要多。 5 Translate the sentences into English.

新编实用英语综合教程2unit课后练习答案

新编实用英语综合教程2 unit 1 课后习题答案 P4-1 ①What are you doing tonight② i was wondering ③i wish i could ④write a term paper ⑤ some other time then ⑥ That's right P4-2 1)are you doing anything special tommorrow evening ? 2) i would like invite you to come to my birthday party . would you like to join us ? :3) Good , will you come at 7:00 ? 4) Lemonade if you must bring sth . P4-3 1) what are you going to do this weekend ? 2) Thunderstorm is on this weekend . 3) the early or the late show 4) Maybe go to KFC (kentucky Fried Chicken ) or a Coffee Shop . 5) i 'd rather go to KFC 6) when and where shall we meet ? P5-1 ①tomorrow②ball game③skiing④for a long time⑤very warm⑥agree P6-2 ① No , she doen't ②going to the ball game and skiing ③She heard it on the radio ④ No, he doesn't ⑤ He will give claire a call P6-3

大二下英语复习 课文翻译

传统上,中文里没有隐私这一概念。这是因为在中国,集体主义这一价值观受到高度赞扬。另一方面,中国人喜欢和家人住在一起,他们认为这样显示了和谐的人际关系。我们甚至看到在中国,不同的家庭住在一个大院子里。在这样的居住环境下是没有隐私可言的。因此,中国人觉得凡事不必隐藏。 Traditionally, there is no equivalent term for “privacy” in Chinese. This is because the value of collectivism is praised highly in China. On the other hand, Chinese people enjoy living together with their family members because it is a way to show harmonious human relationship. It is not strange for us to find that even people from different families share a big courtyard in China. With such arrangements, privacy would be hardly possible. So, Chinese people feel that nothing should be concealed. Unit 4 中国中小学生的想象力和创造力相当贫乏。经过对21个国家的调查,中国儿童计算能力排名第一,而想象力排在最后,创造力排名倒数第五。对此,专家们建议通过立法加强中国中小学生的“想象力教育”。儿童缺乏想象力是一个关乎中国科学界命运的问题。中国的考试制度严重制约了学生的想象力和创造力,中国的教育体制的改革应该从解放儿童的好奇心开始。 China's primary and middle school students' imagination and creative ability are quite poor. In a survey of 21 countries, the counting ability of Chinese children ranked No.1, while imagination ranked at the bottom and creative ability ranked fifth from the bottom. Regarding this, experts suggest strengthening imagination-oriented education for China's primary and middle school students through legislation. The lack of imagination among Chinese children is a matter of concern for the scientific world. The examination system in China has severely restricted students’ imagination and creativity, and the reform of China's education system should start with the liberation of children's curiosity.

大学英语2课后翻译答案

1.她砰地关上门,一声不吭地走了,他们之间那场争执就此结束。Their argument ended when she slammed the door and left without a word. 2. 出席晚宴的客人对那个美国人威严的语气感到有点意外。 The guests at the dinner party were slightly surprised at the commanding tone of the American. 3. 约翰尼已长大成熟,不再害怕独自呆在家里了。 Johnny has outgrown the fear of staying at home alone. 4. 当全部乘客都向出口处(exit) 走去时,他却独自留在座位上,好像不愿意离开这架飞机似的。 While all the other passengers made for the exit, he alone remained in his seat as if unwilling to leave the plane. 5. 这封信必须交给威尔逊博士本人。 The letter is to be handed to Dr. Wilson himself. 6. 南希虽然很想参加辩论,但腼腆得不敢开口。 While she felt like joining in the argument, Nancy was too shy to open her mouth. 7. 你觉得什么时候最有可能在家里找到他? What do you think is the likeliest time to find him at home? 8. 猎人一看见有只狐狸从树丛中出现并向他设下(lay) 的陷阱(trap) 方向跑去,脸上顿时闪出了兴奋的表情。 The hunter’s face lit up with excitement as soon as he saw a fox emerge from among the bushes and run in the direction of / make for the trap he had laid.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档