当前位置:文档之家› 绝望的主妇对白

绝望的主妇对白

绝望的主妇对白
绝望的主妇对白

Desperate Housewives Season 1 Episode 1

绝望的主妇第一季第一集

My name is Mary Alice Young. 我是Mary AliceYoung

When you read this morning's paper, you may come across(v. 偶遇;无意中发现;讲得清楚明白;给人…印象) an article 当你浏览今天的晨报, 可能会读到一篇文章

about the unusual day I had last week. 关于上个星期我所渡过的不平常的一天

Normally, there's never anything news wort+hy about my life, 通常,我的生活里是没有什么有新闻报道价值的

but that all changed last thursday. 但是上个星期四一切都改变了

Of course, everything seemed quite normal at first. 当然,起初,一切看起来都很平常

I made breakfast for my family. 我给一家人做好早餐

I performed my chores. 做家务

I completed my projects. 完成我的手工作品

I ran my errands. 完成我的使命

In truth, I spent the day as(如同)spent every other day 事实上,和平时没什么不同--

quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection. 一切都和往常一样, 直到一件不寻常的事情的发生

That's why it was so astonishing when I decided to go to my hallway closet 这就是为什么一切令人震惊, 当我决定走向走廊的壁橱

and retrieve a revolver that had ne ver been used. 拿起一把从没用过的左轮手枪

My body was discovered by my neighbor mrs. Martha H uber, 我的尸体是被我的邻居MarthaHuber发现的

who had been startled by a strange popping sound. 她被一声奇怪的声音吓了一跳

Her curiosity aroused, 她觉得很好奇

mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced. Huber太太想了一个来不请自来的理由

After some initial hesitation, 在犹豫了一会之后

she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me six months before. 她决定来归还她6个月前从我这里借去搅拌器

I t's my neighbor. I think she's been shot. 我的邻居,我觉得她被枪击了

There's blood everywhere. 到处都是血

Yes. You've got to send an ambulance. You've got to send one right now. 是的,赶紧派救护车,叫救护车

And for a moment, 过了一会之后Mrs. Huber stood motionless(a dj. 静止的;不运动的)in her kitchen, Huber太太呆呆地站在厨房里

grief stricken by this senseless tragedy... 因为这件事情而感动极度悲伤…

But , only for a moment. 但是只有那么一会

If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, 如果说Huber最大的特点

it was her ability to look on the bright side. 就是她总能把事情往好的方面想

I was laid to rest on a Monday. 星期一人们把我安葬了

After the funeral, all the residents of wisteria lane came to pay their respects. 葬礼之后,所有住在wisteria lane人都来表示他们对我的怀念和尊敬

And, as people do in these situations, they brought food. 就像人们在这种情况下通常会做的,他们送来点吃的。

Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. Lynette Scavo 带了炸鸡

Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. Lynette有一个大家庭, 大家都喜欢炸鸡Of course, she didn't cook much while she was moving up the corporate ladder. 当然,当她还是个职业女性的时候, 她很少做饭

She didn't have the time. 她没有时间

But when her doctor announced Lynette was pregnant, 但是当她的医生告诉她怀孕了的时候

her husband Tom had an idea. 他的丈夫T om想了个办法

''Why not quit your job? “为什么不辞职呢”?

''Kids do better with stay at home moms. It would be so much less stressful. '' “妈妈待在家里带出来的孩子会比较好,而且这样压力也比较小.”

But this was not the case. 但是事实并非如此

In fact, Lynette's life had become so hectic, 事实上,Lynette的生活变得如此兴奋

she was now forced to get her fried chicken from a fast food restaurant. 她不得不去快餐店买一只炸鸡

Lynette would have appreciated(鉴别,领会) the irony if she stopped to think about it, Lynette如果仔细想想, 可能会明白这是反话

but she couldn't. She didn't have the time. 但是她不能,她没有时间

Stop it ! But, mom! -住手!-但是,妈妈!

No, 不

you are going to behave today. 你们今天乖一点

I am not going to be humiliated in front of the entire neighborhood. 我不想在大家面前丢脸And just so you know how serious I am... 我是认真的…

what's that? 这是什么?

Santa's cell phone number. Santa的电话号码r

H ow'd you get that? 你怎么知道的?

I know someone who knows someone who knows an elf, 我认识个朋友, 她的朋友里有人认识一个小恶魔

and if any of you acts up, so help me, I will call Santa, 所以,今天如果你们谁捣蛋, 我马上打电话给Santa

and I will tell him you want socks for Christmas. 我会告诉他, 你们圣诞节只要短袜就可以了

You willing to risk that? 想试试么?

Okay. Let's get this over with. 好,那么我们把这个收起来

Gabrielle Solis, who lives down the block, GabrielleSolis, 住在街区的后面

brough t a spicy paella. 带了辣肉菜饭

Since her modeling days in New York, 自从她开始在纽约当模特以来

Gabrielle had developed a taste for rich food... 她对食物的品味渐渐提高…

and rich men. 还有那些有钱的男人

Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions,

proposed on their third date. 在他们第三次约会的时候跟她求婚

Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes, 当Gabrielle看见他眼眶中的泪水时,被感动了

but she soon discovered this happened 但是她很快发现

every time Carlos closed the big deal. 每当Carlos成功靠近一些大人物时都会这样Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot. Gabrielle喜欢她那些新鲜的肉菜饭(滚烫的) However, her relationship with her husband was considerably cooler. 但是她和她丈夫的关系很冷淡

If you talk to Al Mason at this thing, 如果今天早上你跟AlMason交谈

I want you to casually mention how much I paid for your necklace. 我希望你能装着很随意的提起我花了多少钱给你买这条项链

Why don't I just pin the receipt to my chest? 我干脆在胸前贴一个价目条好了?

He let me know how much he paid for his wife's new convertible. 他上次告诉我他为他妻子的新造型花了多少

Look, just work it into the conversation. 看,只要在聊天的时候插入就可以了

There's no way I can just work that in, Carlos. 我怎么插得进去嘛,Carlos

Wh y not? 为什么?

At the Donoghue party, everyone was talking mutual funds, Donoghue聚会上,每个人都在谈论那些什么共有基金

and you found a way to mention you slept with half the Yankee outfield. 你却说什么你和那些农场里一半以上的美国佬睡过

I'm telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation. 我告诉过你了,当时他们在说这些

H ey, people are starting to stare. Can you keep your voice down, please? 喂,大家都在看,轻点,好么?

Absolutely. We wouldn't want them to think we're not happy. 当然, 我可不希望他们认为我们不和

Bree van de Kamp, who lives next door, BreevandeDamp,住在隔壁

brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch(亲手). 带了两篮她亲手烤制的松饼Bree was known for her cooking, Bree擅长做饭

and for making her own clothes, 会自己做衣服

and for doing her own gardening, 会园艺

and for reupholstering[,ri:?p'h?ulst?] her own furniture. 甚至会给她的沙发装椅面

Yes, Bree's many talents were known throughout the neighborhood, 是的, Bree的很多才能大家都知道

and everyone on Wisteria lane though t of Bree as the perfect wife and mother. 所有住在Wisterialane的人都认为Bree是个完美的妻子和母亲

Everyone, that is, except her own family. 每个人,事实上,除了她的家人

Paul. Zachary. Paul.Zachary

H ello, mrs. Van De Kamp. 你好,VanDeDamp太太

Bree, you shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. Bree,不好意思这么麻烦你

It was no trouble at all. 一点也不麻烦

Now, the basket with the red ribbon is filled with desserts for your guests, 这个扎红带子的篮子里装了一些甜点, 餐后你可以拿给客人们享用

but the one with the blue ribbon is just for you and Zachary. 但是这个扎蓝色带子的篮子里装的东西是给你和Zachary

I t's got rolls, muffins, breakfast type things. 有松饼,各种各样的可以装在篮子里的吃的Thank you. 谢谢

Well, the least I could do is 嗯,至少这是我能做的

make sure you boys had a decent meal to look forward to in the morning. 这样孩子们明天早上至少能吃顿好的

I know you're out of your minds with grief. 我知道你已经悲痛欲绝了

Yes, we are. 是的

Of course, I will need the baskets back once you're done. 当然, 吃完东西记得把篮子还给我

Of course. 当然

Susan Mayer, who lives across the street, SusanMayer,住在街对面

brough t macaroni and cheese. 带来了通心粉和奶酪

Her husband Carl always teased her about her macaroni, 她的丈夫Carl总是笑她做的通心粉

saying it was the only thing she knew how to cook, 说这是她唯一会做的东西

and she rarely made it well. 而且她还做不好

I t was too salty the nigh t she and Carl mo ved into their house. 她和Carl搬来那天晚上做的,太咸

I t was too watery the nigh t she found lipstick on Carl's shirt. 当她发现Carl的衬衫上有唇印的那天晚上做的通心粉又太松软

She burned it the nigh t carl told her he was leaving her for his secretary. carl告诉她要离开她去他的秘书那里的那天晚上,她把通心粉倒了

A year had passed since the divorce. 她已经离婚一年了

Susan had started to think how nice it would be to have a man in her life, Susan开始觉得生活中有个男人是件美好的事情

even one who would make fun of her cooking. 就算是一个只会嘲弄她的厨艺的男人Mom... why would someone kill themselves? 妈妈…为什么有人要自杀?

Well... sometimes people are so unhappy, 嗯…因为他们太不快乐了

they think that's the only way they can solve their problems. 他们觉得这是他们解决问题的唯一方法

But mrs. Young always seemed happy. 但是,Young太太看起来一直很开心啊

Yeah, sometimes people pretend to be one way on the outside when they're totally different on the inside. 嗯,是的,有时候有些人在外人面前的表现和实际上是样的

Oh, you mean like how dad's girlfriend is always smiling and says nice things, 哦,你是说爸爸的女朋友总是表面上看起来很好

but deep down, you just know she's a bitch? 但是实际上,她只是个婧子?

I don't like that word, Julie. 我不喜欢这个字眼,Julie

But, yeah, that's a great example. 但是,是的,这个例子棒极了

H ey, what's going on? Sorry I'm late. 嗨,怎么了,抱歉我来迟了

Hi, Susan. 嗨,susan

Hey. So, what did Carl say when you confronted him? 嗨,那么,当你反对的时候, Carl怎么说?

You'll love this. H e said... 你会喜欢这个的他说…

''it doesn't mean anything. I t was just sex. '' “这不代表什么,只是性.”

Ah, yes, page one of the philanderer's handbook. 哦是的,这是那些花花公子手册上第一页所写的

Yeah, and then he got this zen look on his face, and he said, ''you know, Susan, 是的,然后他摆出一脸无辜的表情,说,你知道的,Susan

most men live lives of quiet desperation. '' 大部分男人都在平静的绝望中过着他们的生活Please tell me you punched him. 请告诉我说你踹了他

No, I said, ''really? And what do most women lead 没有,我说,是么, 那么大部分女人

lives of noisy fulfillment?'' 每天所过的吵吵闹闹的日子有是什么呢?

Hmm. Good for you. 嗯,说得好

I mean, of all people, did he have to bang his secretary? I had that woman o ver for brunch. 我不明白,那么多人,干嘛和他的秘书搞在一起? 大概她的早餐做

I t's lile my grandmother always said an erect penis doesn't have a conscience. 就像我祖母说的-- 男人勃起的时候毫无道德可言

Even the limp ones aren't that ethical. 就算没勃起的时候也是没什么道德的

This is half the reason I joined the NRA. 这是半个我加入NRA的原因

Well, when Rex started going to those medical conferences, 嗯,当Rex开始参加这些医学会议时

I wanted it in the back of his mind that he had a lo ving wife at home 我希望他记得还有个爱他的妻子在家里等他

with a loaded Smith & Wesson. 还有一群孩子

Lynnie, Tom's always awayon business. Do you ever worry he migh t? Lynnie,Tom总是在外面公干, 难道你不担心么?

Oh, please, the man's gotten me pregnant three times in four years. 哦,拜托, 这个男人让我在4年内怀了3次孕

I wish he was having sex with someone else. 我希望他去和别人做爱

So, Susan, is he going to stop seeing that woman? 那么,Susan, 他决定不再见那个女人了么?

I don't know. 我不知道

I'm sorry, you guys. I just... 我很抱歉,我只是…

I just don't know how I'm going to survive this. 我只是不知道该如何渡过这一切

Listen to me. 听我说

We all have moments of desperation. 我们都有过绝望的时候

But if we can face them head on, that's when we find out just how strong we really are. 但是当我们勇于面对这些并继续前进,我们就会发现自己是多么坚强

Susan. I was just saying Paul wants us to go o ver on friday. Susan.我刚说Paul 让我们周五过去

H e needs us to go through Mary Alice's closetand help pack up her things. 他想让我们帮忙收拾MaryAlice 的衣橱和其他的东西

H e said he can't face doing it by himself. 他说他一个人无法面对这一切

Sure. That's fine. 好的,没有问题

Are you okay? 你还好吧?

Yeah. 当然

I'm just so angry. 我只是有点生气

If Mary Alice was having problems,she should have come to us. 如果MaryAlice有什么困难, 应该来找我们

She should have let us help her. 她应该找我们帮忙

What kind of problems could she have had? 她到底有什么问题?

She was health y, had a great home, a nice family. 她很健康,有个温暖的家

Her life was... Our life. -她的生活…-我们的生活

No, if Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis, we'd have known. 不,如果MaryAlice遇到什么危机,我们应该知道

She lives 50 feet away, for god's sakes. 她就住在50英尺外

Gabby, the woman killed herself. Gabby,她自杀了

Something must have been going on. 一定发生了什么

I wouldn't eat that if I were you. 如果我是你,我一定不会吃

Wh y? 为什么?

I made it. Trust me. 这是我做的,相信我

H ey, hey, do you do you have a death wish? 嗨,嗨,你有什么遗愿么?

No, I just refuse to believe that anybody cans crew up macaroni and cheese. 不,我只是不相信有人会做不好通心粉和奶酪

Oh, my god. 哦,上帝

H ow did you it tastes lile it's burned and undercooked. 你怎么----感觉像烧焦了, 又像没煮熟

Yeah, I get that a lot. Here you go. 嗯,我说过了

Ha ha. Thanks. 哈哈,谢谢

I'm Mile Delfino. I just started renting the simms house next door. 我是MikeDelfino.我刚开始租SIMM的房子,就在隔壁

Susan Mayer. I live across the street. SusanMayer.我住在对街

Oh, yeah, mrs. H uber told me about you. 哦,是的,Huber太太跟我提起过你

Said you illustrate children's books. 说你给孩子们的书画插图

Yeah, I'm very big with the under 5 set. 是啊,那些给5岁以下孩子们看的

What do you do? Plumber. -你呢? -水管工

So if you ever have a clog... 如果你的水管被堵了…

or something. 或是其他什么

Now that everybody's seen that I brough t something, 现在,大家都看到我带来什么了

I should probably just throw this out. 我最好还是扔了它们

Ease up, you little vampire. 放轻松

Lynette, I've been looking all o ver for you. Lynette,我正到处找你

Are you aware of what your sons are doing? 你知道你的儿子们在干嘛么?

What are you doing? We are at a wake. 你们在干嘛?我们是来守夜的

When we got here, you said we could go in the pool. 我们来的时候, 你说过我们可以在水池里玩的

I said you could go by the pool. 我说你们可以在水池边玩

Do you have your swimsuits on? 你们穿游泳裤了?

Yeah, we put them under our clothes before we left. 是的,我们来的时候就穿好了

You three planned this? All righ t. That's it. Get out! 你们早就计划好了, 我明白了,出来!No! No? -不!-不?

I amyour mother. You have to do what I say. Come on. 我是你们老妈,要听我的话,快点We want to swim, and you can't stop us! 我们想游泳,你不可以阻止我们!

Get out, or I will get in this pool and just grab you. Get out! 出来,否则我就进去抓你们了, 出来!

Get o ver here. 过来

Get get o ver here! 过来!

All righ t, give me your arm. Get back 好,把你的胳膊给我,回去--

Mo ve it! That's righ t! Get o ver here! 很好,过来!

Paul, we have to leave now. Paul,我们得走了

Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. 我很遗憾

Go. 走

Lynette shouldn't have been so concerned about my husband. Lynette没必要这么在意我的丈夫

H e had other things on his mind 他脑袋里在想别的事情--

things below the surface. 一些被掩盖的事情

The morning after my funeral, 我葬礼的第二天早上

my friends and neighbors quietly went back to their busy, busy lives. 我的朋友和邻居们又回到了他们从前忙碌的生活

While some did their cooking... 有些人在做饭…

and some did their cleaning... 有的人在打扫…

and some did their yoga... 有的做瑜珈…

others did their homework. 有人在做家庭作业

Hi. 嗨

I'm Julie. I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard. 我是Julie. 我的球不小心踢进你的后院了

Oh, okay. Well, let's go around and get it. 哦,没关系,我们去拿回来

Stay. 待在这儿

His wife died a year ago. 他妻子一年前死了

H e wanted to stay in L.A., but there were too many memories. 他想待在L.A., 但是那有太多的回忆

H e's renting for tax purposes, but he hopes to buy a place real soon. 他租了那里, 但是想尽快买个房子

I can't believe you went o ver there. 真不敢相信你跑去那里了

H ey, I saw you both flirting at the wake. 嗨,那天我看见你们在互相调情

You're obviously into each other. 你们互相吸引

Now that you know he's single, you can ask him out. 现在你知道他是单身, 就可以约他出来

Julie, I lile mr. Delfino, I do. Julie,我的确喜欢Delfino先生

I just, uh, I don't even know if I'm ready to start dating yet. 我只是,我还不知道自己是否准备好要开始约会了

Oh, you need to get back out there. 哦,你需要从这里走出去

Come on. H ow long has it been since you've had sex? 去吧,你有多久没做爱了?

Are you mad that I asked you that? 我问这个会不会让你生气?

No, I'm just trying to remember. 不,我只是在想

I don't want to talk to you about my lo ve life anymore. I t weirds me out. 我不想和你谈我的感情生活, 这很奇怪

I wouldn't have said anything. I t's just... 我不会说什么了,只是…

What? 什么?

I heard dad's girlfriend ask if you'd dated anyone since the divorce, 我听说老爸的女朋友问你离婚后有没有什么约会

and dad said he doubted it. 老爸说他很怀疑

And then they both laughed. 然后他们都笑了

Susan. Hi, Mile. -Susan. -你好,Mike

I brough t you a little housewarming gift. 我带了点小礼物, 欢迎你来这里住

I probably should have brough t something by earlier, but... 我应该早点来的,但是…actually, you're the first in the neighborhood to stop by. 事实上,你是第一个来拜访我的人Really? 真的么?

Susan knews he was lucky. Susan知道她很幸运

An eligible bachelor had mo ved onto wisteria lane, 一个条件不错的单身汉搬来wisterialane住

and she was the first to find out, 她是第一个发现的人

but she also knew that good news... 但是她也知道好消息…

Travels quickly. 传得很快

Edie Britt was the most predatory divorcee in a 5 block radius. EdieBritt是附近最风骚的离婚女人

Her conquests were numerous... 她的群下之臣无数…

varied... 各种各样…

and legendary. 简直就像小说

Hi, Susan. I hope I'm not interrupting. 嗨,Susan.希望没有打扰到你们

You must be Mile Delfino. Hi, I'm Edie. Britt. 你一定就是MikeDelfino.嗨, 我是Edie.Britt I live o ver there. 我住那边

Welcome to Wisteria lane. 欢迎你来Wisterialane

Susan had met the enemy, and she was a slut. Susan遇到了敌人,而且还是个荡妇Thank you. Ha ha. What's this? 谢谢,哈哈,这是什么?

Sausage putanesca. I t's just something I threw together. 一些腊肠之类的东西. 我把他们混合了一下

Well, thanks, Edie. Ha ha. That's great. 哦,谢谢,Edie.哈哈,很棒

I'd invite you both in, but I was sort of in the middle of something. 我应该邀请你们进来, 但是屋子很乱

And just lile that, the race for Mile Delfino had begun. 就这样, 对于MikeDelfino的竞争开始了

For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie would remain friendly. 有那么一会儿,Susan很怀疑她和Edie能否友好竞争

Oh, Mile. I heard you're a plumber? 哦,Mike.听说你是个水管工?

But she was reminded that when it came to men... 但是她想起,当男人…

do you think you could stop by later tonigh t and take a look at my pipes? 今天晚上有没有空帮我看看我家的水管?

Women don't figh t fair. Sure. -女人不会打架. -当然

Thanks. 谢谢

Bye, Susan. 再见,Susan

You can't order me around lile I'm a child. 你不要老是把我当成小孩子来命令我Gabrielle. No. No, no, no. I'm not going. -Gabrielle. -不,不,不,不,我不去

I t's business. Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives. 这是工作.Tanaka希望每个人都待妻子来

Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass. 每次在他旁边的时候, 他总想摸我的屁股

Ha ha. I made o ver $200,000 doing business with him last year. 哈哈.去年,我跟他做了一宗$200,000的生意

If he wants to grab your ass, you let him. 如果她想摸的屁股, 那就让她摸吧

Mr. Solis. You scared me. Mr.Solis.你吓到我了

Wh y is that bush still there? You were supposed to dig it up last week. 这个矮树丛怎么还在这里, 上个星期你就应该把他们弄掉了

I didn't have time last week. 上个星期我没空

I don't want to hear your excuses. J ust take care of it. 我不要听你的解释, 你只要给我做好就可以了

I really hate the way you talk to me. 我实在很讨厌你跟我说话的态度

And I really hate that I spend $1 5,000 我也很讨厌我花了$15,000

on your diamond necklace that you couldn't live without, 给你买了那条你没有就不能活的钻石项链

but I'm learning to deal with it. 但是我试着搞定了

So can I tell Tanaka we'll be there tomorrow nigh t? 那么我可以告诉Tanaka 明晚我们都会去?

John. We have bandage stop shelf in the kitchen. John.厨房的架子上有创口贴Thanks, mrs. Solis. 谢谢,Solis太太

Fine. I'll go. 很好,我走了

But I'm keeping my back pressed against the wall the entire time. 但是我会一整晚都靠在墙上的

See? Now this is what a marriage is all about compromise. 看到了吧?这就是婚姻---妥协Is your finger okay? 你的手指还好么?

Yeah, yeah, it's just a small cut. 哦,是的,只是个小伤口

Let me see. 让我看看

Hmm. You know, mrs. Solis, 嗯,你知道的,Solis太太

U m, I really lile it when we hook up, 嗯,当我们交缠的时候会很棒的

but, um, well, you know, I I got to get my work done, 但是,嗯,我得干活

and I can't afford to lose this job. 我不能失去这份工作

This table is hand carved. 这张桌子是手工刻的

Carlos had it imported from I taly. Carlos从意大利买回来的

I t cost him $23,000. 花了他$23,000

You want to do it on the table this time? 你想在这张桌子上做?

Absolutely. 当然

Wh y can't we ever have normal soup? 我们为什么不能喝普通一点的汤?

Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree. Danielle, 罗勒汤没什么不正常的啊J ust once, couldn't we have a soup that people have heard of? 只要一次就好,难到我们不能喝点大家都知道的汤?

Lile french onion or navy bean. 就像法国洋葱或者是菜豆

First of all, your father can't eat onions. H e's deathly allergic. 首先,你们的父亲不能吃洋葱, 他对这个极度过敏

And I won't even dignify your navy bean suggestion. 还有,你那个关于菜豆的建议我是不会考虑的

So... how's the osso buco? 那么…炖小牛胫怎么样?

I t's okay. 可以

I t's okay? 可以?

Andrew, I spent three hours cooking this meal. Andrew,我花了3个小时准备晚餐

H ow do you think it makes me feel when you say ''it's okay'' in that sullen tone? 你觉得如果我听到有人用那种闷闷的口气跟我说“可以”我是什么感觉?

Who asked you to spend three hours on dinner? 没人让你花3个小时做晚餐?

Excuse me? 什么?

Tim Harper's mom gets home from work, TimHarper的妈妈下班后才回家

pops open a can of pork and beans, 开一罐猪肉大豆罐头

and boom, they're eating. Everyone's happy. 他们就这么吃. 每个人都吃得很开心

You'd rather I serve pork and beans? 你情愿我给你们做大豆或是猪肉?

Apologize now. I am begging. 现在给我道歉

I'm saying, do you always have to serve cuisine? 我是说,你干嘛总要弄这些来显示你的厨艺呢?

Can't we ever just have food? 难道我们不能就是吃饭而已?

Are you doing drugs? 你磕药了么?

What? 什么?

Change in behavior is one of the warning signs, 怪异的行为是一种信号

and you have been as fresh as paint for the last six months. 之前半年都很正常

That certainly would explain wh y you're always locked in the bathroom. 这个就是你总是把自己关在浴室里的原因么

Trust me, that is not what he is doing. Shut up. -相信我,他绝对没有那么做. -闭嘴

Mom, I'm not the one with the problem here, all righ t? 妈妈,这儿有问题的人不是我, 明白么?

You're the one always acting lile she's running for mayor of Stepford. 你总是搞得好像你要去竞选Stepford市市长一样

Rex. Rex

Seeing that you're the head of this household, I would really appreciate you saying something. 你是一家之主, 你不应该说点什么么

Pass the salt? 把盐给我? 来自[但是的blog]

Three days after my funeral, 葬礼后的3天

Lynette replaced her grief with a much more useful emotion Lynette调试了自己的心情, 不再悲痛--

indignation. 而是愤怒

Tom, this is my fifth message, and you still haven't called me back. Tom,这是我的第五通留言了, 你还不给我回话

Well, you must be having a lot of fun on your business trip. I can only imagine. 我相信你在外面一定玩得很开心吧.我可以想象

Well, guess what the kids and I want to have some fun, too, 嗯,猜猜看--- 我和孩子们也要出去玩玩

so unless you call me back by noon, 除非你中午之前给我回电话

we are getting on a plane and joining you. 我们正在飞机上, 马上就加入你们

Mom! 妈妈!

Not now, honey. Mommy's threatening daddy. 等等,宝贝,我正在威胁你爸爸

Mom. No, I where are your brothers? 妈妈,不,我----你兄弟呢?

Noodles. My favorite. -面条. -我的最爱

Lynette Scavo? LynetteScavo?

Crap. 废话

Natalie Klein. I don't believe it. NatalieDlein.真不敢相信

Lynette. H ow long has it been? Lynette.我们多久没见了?

Years. 几年了

Uh, how are you? H ow's the firm? 呃,你现在怎样?公司怎样?

Good. Everyone misses you. 很好,大家都很想念你

Yeah. We all say if you hadn't quit, 是的,我们总说如果你没有辞职

you'd be running the place by now. 现在一定是你管理大家

Yeah, well... 是啊,呃…

So... how's domestic life? 那么…家居生活如何呢?

Don't you just lo ve being a mom? 是不是很爱做妈妈的感觉?

And there it was the question that Lynette always dreaded. 这就是Lynette最害怕的问题Well, to be honest... 呃,老实说…

for those who asked it, onlyone answer was acceptable, 对于这些提问的人, 只有一个答案是令人满意的

so Lynette responded as she always did. 所以Lynette就像往常一样回答了这个问题She lied. 她撒了个谎

I t's the best job I've ever had. 这是我做过的最棒的工作

You know what I don't get? 你知道什么是我没有得到的么?

What? 什么?

Wh y you married mr. Solis. 你为什么会嫁给Solis先生

Well... he promised to give me everything I've ever wanted. 呃…他承诺说给我所有想要的东西

And did he? 他做到了么?

Yes. 是啊

Then wh y aren't you happy? 那么你为什么不开心?

Turns out I wanted all the wrong things. 看起来我似乎要错了

So do you lo ve him? 那么你爱他么?

I do. 当然

Well, then, wh y are we here? Wh y are we doing this? 那么,我们在这里干嘛? 为什么我们要这么做?

Because I don't want to wake up one morning 因为我不想某天早上醒来的时候

with a sudden urge to blow my brains out. 会突然想要捶打自己的头

H ey, can I have a drag? 我能要一根么?

Absolutely not. 当然不

You are much too young to smoke. 你太年轻了,不适合抽烟

Ah. H ow would you feel about me using your child support payments 我用给你留的钱来做整形手术

for plastic surgery? 你会怎么想?

Stop being so nervous. You're just asking him out to dinner. I t's no big deal. 别这么紧张.你不过请他吃晚餐. 这不是什么大事

You're righ t. 说得对

So is that your project for school? 这是你学校的作业?

You know, when I was in fifth grade, I made the white house out of sugar cubes. 你知道的,我5年纪的时候, 用方糖做了一个白房子

Stop stalling and go 别拖拖拉拉的,走吧

before mile figures out he can do better. 在mike发现他能找到更好的之前

Tell me again wh y I fough t for custodyof you. 再说一次我为什么要这么做

You were using me to hurt dad. 打击爸爸

Oh, that's righ t. 没错

Oh, god. 哦.上帝

Hi. H ey, Susan. -嗨. -嗨,Susan

Are you busy? No, not at all. What's up? -你忙么? -不,一点也不,怎么了?

Well, I I just, uh, was wondering if, um... 呃,我--我只是,想知道,呃…

if there was any chance that you, uh... 有没有机会你,呃…

I I just wanted to ask if... 我-我只想问问你是否…

Edie. H ey there, Susan. -Edie. -嗨,Susan

What are you 你怎么--

I was making ambrosia, and I made too much, 我做些可口的食物,做了很多

so I though t I'd bring some o ver to mile. 所以拿点过来给mike

What's going on? 怎么了?

Uh, Susan was just going to ask me something. 呃,Susan说有点事情要问我

I have a clog. 我的水管堵了

Excuse me? And you're a plumber, righ t? -什么? -你会修水管,不是么?

Yeah. 是啊

The clog's in the pipe. 我家的水管堵了

Yeah, that's usually where they are. 是啊,总是这样

Well, I've got one. 呃,没错

Oh, okay. Well, uh let me get my tools. 等等,我拿点工具

Now? You want to come o ver now? 现在?你现在过来么?

You have company. 你有客人

I don't mind. 我不介意

Yeah, just give me two minutes. 等我两分钟

I'll be righ t o ver. That's it. J ust stuff the hair down there. 我完了,把这些头发全塞进去

I stuffed it. I t's not enough to clog it. 我塞了,但是不够

Here. Okay, look. Put in this peanut butter 好吧,那用这个, 把这个花生酱倒进去

and this cooking oil. 还有食用油

Mom And these olives. -妈-还有橄榄叶

Mom, I'm telling you, it's not working. 妈,我说了,这不行

Oh, god. That's him. 哦,天啊,他来了

H ow am I going to stop up the sink? 怎样才能把它堵上?

Well, here's your problem. 嗯,这是你的问题

Looks lile somebody stuffed a bunch of popsicle sticks down here. 看起来好像有人把冰棒棍子扔了进来

I've told julie a million times not to play in the kitchen. 我跟ulie说了很多次要她别在厨房里玩

Kids, you know? 孩子,知道么?

All righ t, I'll go put in your orders, 好了,已经点好了

and I'll be righ t back with your drinks and your plates for the salad bar. 待会我会拿饮料和盘子过来

Thank you. 谢谢

Andrew, Danielle, napkins? Andrew,Danielle,餐巾纸?

They have video games. 这里有电视游戏

Could we go play until our food gets here? 在食物送来之前我们能不能去玩玩? Andrew, this is family time. Andrew,现在是家庭时间

I think that we should all Go ahead and play. -我觉得我们都应该-去玩吧

I know that you think I'm angry about coming here, but I'm not. 我知道你会觉得来这儿我很不开心,但是不是这样的

You and the kids wanted a change of pace, 你和孩子们想要换换

something fun. I get it. 来点有意义的,我明白

Probably we'll want something healthier tomorrow nigh t, though. 也许明晚我们可以吃点更健康的

I'm thinking about chicken Saltimbocca. 来点意式煎小牛肉火腿卷

I want a divorce. 我们离婚吧

I just can't live in this 我再也无法这样生活--

this detergent commercial anymore. 再也无法忍受

The salad bar's righ t o ver there. H elp yourself. Thank you. -色拉自助吧在那边.自便. -谢谢

U m, I think I'll go get your salad for you. 嗯,我去给你弄点色狼

Bree Van De Kamp. BreeVanDeDamp

Oh. H ello, mrs. H uber. 哦,你好,Huber太太

We didn't get a chance to talk at Mary Alice's wake. 在MaryAlice的守夜聚会上我们没什么机会交谈

H ow are you doing? 你最近如何?

Bree longed to share the truth about her husband's painful betrayal, Bree想有人分享她被丈夫背叛的痛苦

but sadly for Bree, 但是Bree很可悲的认为

admitting defeat was not an option. 承认失败不是什么好事

Great. Everything is just great. 很好,一切都很好

Okay, well, I got you the honey mustard dressing. The ranch looked just a little bit suspect. 哦.我拿点芥末. 这个大农场有点令人怀疑

Are we going to talk about what I said? 可以继续讨论了么?

If you think I'm going to discuss the dissolution of my marriage in a place 如果你觉得我会在这样一个地方讨论离婚的问题

where the restrooms are labeled ''chicks'' and ''dudes,'' 在这样一个房间上的标签都写着什么“小鸡”,“花花公子”

you're out of your mind. 你就错了

What's in this? 这里有什么?

What do you mean, what's in this? I t's salad. 你什么意思?这里有什么? 这是色拉

With with onions? What? -有洋葱? -什么?

You put onions in my salad. 你在色拉里面加了洋葱

No, I didn't. 不,我没有

Oh, wait. 哦,等等

The sound that awakened my son 那声音吵醒了我的儿子

was something he'd heard onlyonce before, 他听到过一次

many years ago when he was quite young, 很多年以前当他很小的时候

but he recognized it instantly. 但他很快记起了这声音

I t was the sound of a family secret. 这是家庭的秘密之音

Seven days after my funeral, 在我的葬礼之后的第七天

life on Wisteria lane finally returned to normal, Wisterialane的生活逐渐正常

which, for some of my friends... 嗯,我的一些朋友…

was unfortunate. 很不幸

Now what? 什么?

Daddy's home! 爸爸回家了!

H ey, is anybody home? 家里有人么?

I wasn't expecting you for a week. 我已经快要不指望你了

I have to go back to frisco in the morning, 我今早必须回frisco

but I got your call. You sounded a little frazzled. 我收到了你的口讯, 你听起来有点疲惫Yeah. I t's been a little rough. 是啊,有点乱

Daddy, did you bring us any presents? 爸爸,你带了什么礼物么?

Oh, god, presents. Wait a minute let me see. 哦,天,礼物,等等让我看看

But I'm not going to give it to you unless you promise me to go outside righ t now 我不会给你们的除非你们答应我马上去外面玩

and practice throwing it for 20 minutes, okay? You promise? 然后练习20分钟,好么?怎么样?

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Get out of here. Go. 我们保证,走

Who's open? Go out! 谁开始,快出去!

Deeper! Deeper! 远点远点!

Touchdown! 接着!

Oh, my god. Oh. 哦,上帝,哦

Oh, you got to be kidding. I'm exhausted. 你开玩笑吧,我累死了

I look terrible. I'm co vered in peaches. 我看起来很脏乱

That's all righ t, baby. I got to have you. 没关系,宝贝,我想要你

Well, is it okay if I just lie here? 我就这么躺着可以么?

Absolutely. 当然

I lo ve you. 我爱你

And I lo ve you more. 我更爱你

Oh, wait, I got to tell you, I was having trouble with swelling, 哦,等等,忘了告诉你, 我有点不适

so the doctor took me off the pill, so you're just going to have to put on a condom. 所以医生让我别吃避孕药了, 你要带套子

Condom? What's the big deal? Let's risk it. 避孕套?没什么大不了的, 我们赌赌看吧

Let's risk it? Yeah. -赌赌看? -是的

I can't believe you tried to kill me. 我不敢相信你差点杀了我

Yes, well, I feel badly about that. 是啊,我很遗憾

I told you, mrs. H uber came o ver, and I got distracted. 我说了,Huber太太跟我聊天, 我当时心烦意乱的

I t was a mistake. 这是个失误

Since when do you make mistakes? 你上次犯错是什么时候?

What's that supposed to mean? 你是什么意思?

I t means I'm sick of you being so damn perfect all the time. 我的意思是,你时时刻刻都表现的如此完美让我感到很不舒服

I I'm sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn't mo ve. 我很奇怪你的头发为什么从来不会乱

I'm sick of you making our bed in the morning before I've even used the bathroom. 早上我还没起床沐浴, 你就开始整理床了

You're this plastic suburban housewife 你简直就像外面那个塑料的家庭主妇

with her pearls and her spatula 带着她那珍珠

who says things lile ''we owe the hendersons a dinner. '' 说着什么“thehendersons 赐给我们晚餐.”

Where's the woman I fell in lo ve with... 那个我爱的女人到哪里去了…

who used to burn the toast and drink milk out of the carton... 那个喝着纸盒牛奶, 吃烤面包的女人…

and laugh? 开心的笑着?

I need her. 我需要她

Not this cold, perfect thing you've become. 而不是这个完美却冰冷的女人

These need water. 我去给花换点水

Bree sobbed quietly in the restroom for five minutes, Bree在休息室静静的哭了5分钟but he husband never knew, 但是她的丈夫重来不知道

because when Bree finally emerged... 因为当Bree最终出现的时候…

she was perfect. 她还是那么完美

I found my earrings. We can go now. 我找到耳环了,走吧

Was John here today? John今天来了么?

Well, yeah. 嗯,

The lawn hasn't been mowed. I've had it. 他今天没有除草

We're getting a real gardener. 我们需要一个真正的园丁

Wh y? Are you deaf? -为什么? -你聋了么?

I just said he's not doing his job. 我说了他没有好好做事

I t dark. You just can't see that the lawn has been mowed. 天这么黑,你哪里看得清啊

I t hasn't been. Feel this grass. 肯定没有,你摸摸看啊

I'm not feeling the grass. 我不想摸这些草

Let's just get going. Come on. We're late. 快走快走,我们要迟到了

Take care of it. Yes, sir. -小心点. -是的,先生

There's Tanaka. Tanaka在那

Time for me to go into my dance. 该是我上场的时候了

Good luck, sweetheart. 好运,甜心

Oh, excuse me. Ma'am? You see that man who just walked away? 哦,不好意思.夫人? 你看到走过去的那个男人了么?

Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all nigh t long? 你能不能保证今晚他手中一直有酒?

Yes, ma'am. 好的,夫人

Oh, mrs. H uber,how you doing? 哦,Huber夫人,最近怎么样?

Not too well, I'm afraid. 我恐怕,不是很好

I'm trying to find something to soothe my stomach. 我在找胃药

Oh, it's upset? 哦,这个是不是倒了?

Yeah. I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake. 哦,是啊,在守夜那天我吃到了最糟糕的通心粉和奶酪

I t's been running through me ever since. 它令我的胃至今仍感不适

And I need to be at my best. 我需要一个最好的状态

Edie Bri's son is spending the nigh t tonigh t. EdieBri的儿子今天来我家过夜

H e's spending the nigh t? 他来过夜?

Apparently, Edie is having a gentleman friend o ver for dinner, 是的,Edie今晚要和一个绅士共进晚餐

and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, 我猜她今晚打算好好享受享受

if you know what I mean. 你知道我的意思吧

Oh, here's some antacid. Have you ever tried this? 哦,这有些抗酸剂,你吃过这个么?

I can't believe it. 我真不敢相信

This can't be happening. Mile can't lile Edie better than me. H e just can't. 怎么可能.Mike 怎么回喜欢Edie.不可能

You don't know what's going on. 你还不知道到底怎样

Maybe they're just having dinner. 也许他们只是共进晚餐

You're righ t. They're doing it. 你说的对,或许只是这样

Edie? Edie?

Anybody home? 有人在家么?

I need to borrow sugar. 我想借点糖

And just lile that, the possibility Susan had clung to, 就像这样,Susan 坚信的一点可能性the maybe of Mile Delfino, was gone forever. MikeDelfino,完全没有了

And despite the precarious ness of her situation, 而且尽管她的情绪有点不稳定

Susan took a moment to mourn her loss. Susan坐了一会来哀悼她失去的

I t didn't take Susan long to realize this was just not her nigh t. takeSusan很快发现这个夜晚不属于她

Is somebodyout there? 有人在么?

Oh, my god! 哦,天在!

That's smoke! 那烟!

...candles unattended in the den. …蜡烛烧了起来

Paramedics said she was lucky. She could have been killed. 救护人员说她很幸运, 她差点被烧死了

She ran out with nothing on. 她赤裸裸的跑了出来

She was having sex with some guy when the fire started. 起火的时候她正和人做爱

What happened to him? 那人怎样了?

H e got smoke inhalation. H e's at the hospital. 他吸了不少烟,现在在医院

Susan, are you all righ t? You look awful. Susan,你还好吧,你脸色很差

I'm fine. I'm fine. 我没事,没事

I I just, uh... feel really bad for Edie. 我-我只是….为Edie感到难过

Oh, honey, don't worry about Edie. She's a strong lady. 哦,宝贝,不用担心Edie. 她是个很强的女人

Absolutely. She'll get through this. 绝对的,她会渡过这些的

She'll find a way to survive. 她能渡过的

We all do. 我们都会

Come on. 走吧

Wow, what happened? 哦,出什么事情了?

Mile. Mike

And suddenly, there he was, 突然,他出现了

lile a phoenix rising from the ashes. 就像凤凰浴火重生

I I though t you were 我-我,我以为--

Uh, where were you? 呃,你去哪里了?

I just got back from the mo vies. Edie had a fire, huh? 我刚去看电影了. Edie家起火了,呃? Yeah. 是的

Yeah, but she's fine now. 但是她现在很好

Everything's fine now. 一切都很好

And just lile that, Susan was happy. 就像这样,Susan开心起来

Life was suddenly full of... possibilities. 生命充满了…各种各样的可能

Not to mention a few unexpected surprises. 还有一些想不到的惊喜

H ello? H ey, it's me. 喂,是我

Do you have anything yet? No. -你得到什么了? -还没

No, nothing yet, but don't worry. 不过别担心

I'm definitely getting closer. 很快就可以到手了

I brough t some champagne. 我拿了点香槟

I though t we should have a toast. 我想我们应该干一杯

The next day, my friends came together 第二天,我的朋友聚在一起

to pack away my clothes, my personal belongings, 收拾我的衣服,还有一些私人物品

and what was left of my life. 还有一些遗物

All righ t, ladies, lift 'em up. 好了,大家,举杯

To Mary Alice 为MaryAlice--

a good friend and neighbor. 一个好朋友,好邻居

Wherever you are, we hope you've found peace. 不管你在哪里, 都希望你能得到安宁

To Mary Alice. 为MaryAlice

Let's get this show on the road. 把这个搬到路上

You guys check out Mary Alice's clothes? 你们检查过MaryAlice的衣服了?

Size 8? Ha. 8号的?哈

She always told me she was a size 6. 她说她穿6号的

Guess we found the skeleton in her closet. 看看我们能不能在她的衣橱里发现什么

Not quite, Gabrielle. 等等,Gabrielle

Not quite. 不是这样的

What's that? 这是什么?

I t's a letter addressed to Mary Alice. 一封给MaryAlice的信

H ow ironic 多么讽刺--

to have something I tried so desperately to keep secret 如此拼命的守住这个秘密treated so casually. 这么偶然

What are you doing? That's private. 这是什么?这是私人物品

I t's open. What's the big deal? 它自己掉出来的, 没什么大不了的?

I know what you did. I t makes me sick. I'm going to tell. 我知道,只是我觉得有点…

What does this mean ? 这是什么意思?

I don't know but check out the post mark. 我不知道,但是你们看邮戳

Oh my god! She got it the day she died. 哦,天!是她自杀的那天

Do you think this is wh y she... 你觉得这会不会就是她自杀的原因…

I'm so sorry, girls. 我很抱歉

I never wanted you to be burdened with this. 我从没想过让你们承受这些

Mary Alice, what did you do ? MaryAlice,你到底做了什么?

Episode 2 Ah, but underneath 第2集-啊,幕后谜情

Previously on ''Desperate H ousewives'' 来自[但是的blog]

If Mary alice was having some sort of crisis, we'd have known. 如果Maryalice有什么不对劲我们应该会知道的

She lives 50 feet away, for god's sakes. 天晓得,她住的离我们不过50英尺

Gabby, the woman killed herlf. Gabby,她结束了自己的生命

Something must have been going on. 肯定有事情发生

Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass. 我每次遇见他,他都想摸我的屁股

I made o ver $200,000 doing business with him last year. 去年我和他做了超过20万美元的生意

If he wants to grab your ass, you let him. 如果他想摸你就让他摸吧

Wh y aren't you happy? 你为什么不开心?

Turns out I wanted all the wrong things. 结果证明我所要的东西都没用

What's that? 这是什么?

I t's a letter addressed to Mary Alice. 一封写给MaryAlice的信

Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do? 哦,MaryAlice,你究竟干了什么?

(我知道你都干了些什么这让我太恶心了我准备告诉……)

An odd thing happens when we die. 我们死去以后就会有奇怪的事情发生

Our senses vanish. 我们没有感觉

Taste, touch, smell, and sound become a distant memory, 味觉、触觉、嗅觉和听觉成为遥远的回忆

but our sigh t 但是我们的视觉

ah, our sigh t expands, 啊,我们的视野开阔了

and we can suddenly see the world we've left behind so clearly. 我们能把被我们扔在身后

的这个世界看清楚

Of course, most of what's visible to the dead could also be seen by the living, 当然,死人能看见的世界活人也能看清楚

if they'd only take the time to look. 他们只是不愿意花时间去看而已

Lile my friend Gabrielle. 就像我的朋友Gabrielle

I should have seen how unhappy she was, but I didn't. 我过去应该看出来她有多么不开心但是我没有

I only saw her clothes from Paris... 我只看见了她的法国时装

and her platinum jewelry... 她的白金首饰

and her brand new diamond watch. 和她崭新的钻石手表

Had I looked closer, 如果我看得更仔细

I'd have seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman 我就会看出Gabrielle 是个快溺毙的女人

desperately in search of a life raft. 绝望的在寻找生命的木筏

Luckily for her, she found one. 幸运的事,她找到了

Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener 当然,Gabrielle只是找到了她年轻的园丁

as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement. 给她的生活中注入新鲜血液

But now she was about to disco ver just how exciting her life could get. 但是现在她想尝试一下

But now she was about to disco ver just how exciting her life could get. 究竟她的生活可以有多精彩

Damn it. 该死!

Come on, come on, come on! H urry up! Let's go! 快点,快点,快点! 赶紧!快走!

Come on, come on! 快点,快点!

Where are the rest of my clothes? 我还有衣服呢?

I'll find them. J ust get out. 我会找到的,赶快出去

Where? 去哪?

Out the window. What? -窗户外面-什么?

Go, go, go, go, go! 快走,快走!

Hi, honey. You're home early. 你好,亲爱的,你回来得真早

My meeting got canceled. 我的会议取消了

Didn't you take a shower this morning? 你今天早上不是已经洗过澡了吗?

I, uh, I just finished a workout. 我,呃,我刚刚锻炼完身体

Where's John? John在哪里?

John? John?

Yeah. That's his truck out front. 是啊,外面有他的除草机

Gabrielle was panicked. Gabrielle惊慌失措

She knew if her husband disco vered her secret, 她知道如果他丈夫发现了她的秘密

she would feel the full force of his wrath. 她将在他的震怒中万劫不复

H ey, mr. Solis. 你好,Solis先生

H ey, John, take care of that ficus yet? 你好,John,那棵树弄好了吗?

I'll get to it as soon as I'm done here. All righ t. -我一忙完这个就去照料-好吧

But she was quickly reminded that... Yeah, sure. -但是她很快想起来……-好的

what Carlos couldn't see... No problem. -Carlos看不见的地方……-没问题

Couldn't hurt her. 影响不了她

Episode 2 Ah, but underneath 第2集-啊,幕后谜情

来自[但是的blog] https://www.doczj.com/doc/e72763620.html,/aishangzuoan

The peaceful facade of Wisteria Lane had recently been shattered, 最近WisteriaLane 看似宁静的生活被打破了

first by my suicide... 首先是我的自杀

and then by the disco veryof... 然后是发现了

a note among my belongings that suggested a suspicious reason for my desperate act. 遗物中的一个纸条暗示了我自杀的一个可能的原因

My friends gathered to discuss its implications. 我的朋友们聚在一起讨论它暗含的意义

I think we should give it to Paul. 我认为我们应该把它交给Paul

H e's still mourning, Susan. H e'll probably freak out. Susan,他仍然沉浸在悲痛中他很有

可能失去理智

I t doesn't matter. She was his wife. H e deserves to have all the facts. 没有关系,她是他的老婆他理应知道所有的事实真相

Well, we could do it gently. 我们可以做得巧妙一点

We could tell him about it o ver coffee and pastry. 我们可以在闲聊的时候告诉他

That would be fun. 那会很有意思

''Paul, we have proof your wife killed herself Paul,我们有证据证明你妻子的自杀

o ver some deep, dark secret. Another bear claw?'' 有一些幕后的秘密,又一个晴天霹雳? We could always call the police. 我们也许可以报警

Maybe it's just some sort of sick joke. 也许这只是捉弄人的

Well, if it was a joke, it was in very poor taste. 如果这是个玩笑,那也太没水平了

No, this was serious. I know it was. No,thiswasserious. Iknowitwas. 不,这应该不是玩笑,我知道的

We got to find out what was going on. 我们要去找到事实真相

Let's say we do. There's a chance we're not going to lile what we find. 看看我们该怎么办有可能真相并不那么令人开心

Well, isn't it worse to be in the dark? 但是,那也比藏在地下要好呀?

I mean, imagining she did all these horrible things. 我是说,如果她真的做了这些恐怖的事情

I t's the age old question, isn't it? 这是个老掉牙的问题,不是吗?

H ow much do we really want to know about our neighbors? 我们到底希望多么深入的去了解我们的邻居?

My friends were righ t to be concerned. 朋友们的话是值得考虑的

They knew that every family has its secrets, 他们知道每个家庭都有自己的秘密

and as my son and husband could have told them, 正如我的儿子和丈夫可能会警戒她们的那样

you need to think carefully before digging them up. 在你把真相挖掘出来之前一定要想清楚

After talking for hours, 讨论了几个小时之后

my friends still hadn't agreed on what to do with the note. 朋友们仍然没有对如何处治这个纸条达成一致

So they decided to talk about it in the morning after a good nigh t's rest. 因此她们决定先好好睡一觉明天早上再讨论

But no one could sleep that nigh t. 但是晚上她们谁也没有睡好

They each kept thinking of my suicide 每个人都在想我自杀的事情

and how terribly alone I must have felt. 在想我肯定是觉得非常非常的孤独

You see, loneliness was something my friends understood all too well. 看见了吗,孤独是我的朋友们感受最深的

I t's okay. I'm up. 好了,我醒了

Good. 好

I have a question for you. 我有个问题

Do you remember when you proposed? 你还记得你向我求婚时的情景吗?

For god's sake 看在上帝的份上……

We sat on skyline drive and drank a bottle of apple wine, 我们驱车沿着海边喝了一瓶苹果香槟

and when we finished it, you turned to me, and you said, 当我们喝完的时候,你转向我,对我说

''if you marry me, Bree Mason, BreeMason,如果你嫁给我

I promise to lo ve you for the rest of my life. '' 我会今生今世永远爱你

And even though I was engaged to Ty Grant, and even though my father didn't lile you, 尽管我已经和TyGrant订婚尽管我爸爸不喜欢你

I said yes. 我还是答应嫁给你

That was a long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了

You're going to cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer, 你要去取消和律师的会面

and we're going to find ourselves a marriage counselor. 然后去找一个婚姻顾问

Bree You promised. -你许过诺言

All righ t. 好吧

Good. I'm going to go, uh, make myself some warm milk. 好,我要去给自己准备一杯热

牛奶

Would you lile something to drink? 你想要点什么饮料吗?

Anything but apple wine. 只要不是苹果香槟就行

Susan awoke that nigh t alone and parched, 那天晚上Susan独自醒来饥渴万分

but as she gazed out her window, 当她朝窗外看的时候

she saw the tall drink of water she needed to quinch her thirst. 她看到了可以解渴的一大杯水

''dear diary, Mile doesn't even know I'm alive. '' “亲爱的日记,Mike 甚至不知道我还存在着”

Shut up. 闭嘴

If you want to date him, you're going to have to ask him out. 如果你想和他约会,就要喊他出来

I keep hoping he'll ask me out. 我一直希望他采取主动

H ow's that going? 结果呢?

Shouldn't you be making brownies for your nerdy friends? 你怎么还不为你的狐朋狗友们准备巧克力蛋糕?

I can't find the measuring cup. Have you seen it? 我找不到量杯了,你有看到吗?

The measuring cup? 量杯?

Yeah. 是啊

I well, it's it's got to be here somewhere. J ust keep looking. 我,哦,原来一直放这的,再找找看

I know you're awake. 我知道你没睡

I know you're a jerk. 我知道你是个杂碎

Dinner with Tanaka ran long. I'm sorry. 和Tanaka吃晚饭时间长了点对不起

You know, Carlos, I didn't marry you so I could have dinner by myself six times a week. Carlos,你知道,我嫁给你并不是为了一周有六天都独自吃晚饭

You know how bored I was today? 你知道今天我有多闷?

I came this close to actually cleaning the house. 我闷到居然彻彻底底的打扫了一次房子Don't be that way. I got you a gift. 别这样我给你买了份礼物

Nope. No, no, no, no. 不行,不行

You're not going to buy your wayout of this one. 你别指望这就把我给打发了

I t's a good gift. 很棒的礼物

Is that white gold? 是白金的吗?

Yeah. Put it on... 是的,戴上它……

and then make lo ve to me. 然后和我做爱

I'm not in the mood. 我没心情

But we could stay up and talk. 我们可以不睡觉,聊聊天

When a man buys a womaexpensive jewelry, 当一个男人给女人买了非常昂贵的首饰there are many things he may want in return for future reference, 他希望得到很多回报conversation ain't one of them. 但不是聊天

H ey, that was a joke. Yeah, righ t. -嗨,只是开个玩笑-是,没错

What the hell is wrong with you? Let go of me. -你到底吃错什么药了? -放开我

H ey, you've been acting lile a nigh tmare for a month. What's wrong? 嗨,这一个月来你简直像个恶魔,怎么回事?

I can't fix it unless you tell me. 如果你不告诉我我是不会放过你的

I t's not exciting anymore, Carlos. Carlos,生活不再那么有意思了

So what am I supposed to do? 你想让我怎么做

I don't know. 我不知道

Be the way you used to be. 和过去的你一样

Surprise me. Take my breath away. 给我惊喜,让我出乎意料

Okay. 好吧

H ey, Susan. -你好,Susan -Mike

What's wrong? 怎么了?

I didn't realize anybody was going to be out here. I just sort of rolled out of bed. 我想可能没人会在这所以只裹了条毛毯

I'm sure you look fine. 你看起来很好

Oh, Bongo, stop. 哦,Bongo,别叫了

Sorry, uh... he scares easy. 对不起,呃,它很容易被吓倒

No, it it's fine. 没,没关系

I I get it. I didn't mean to disturb you. 知道了,我没想要打扰你

I'll see you later. 再见

Do you want to have dinner with me? 你想和我一起吃晚饭吗?

J ust the two of us? 就我们俩?

Well... and Julie. 呃,还有Julie

I t's a thing we do when somebody new mo ves into the neighborhood, 当有新邻居搬来时we invite them o ver for a home cooked meal. Sort of a tradition. 我们会邀请他们来家里吃一顿晚餐是老传统

I though t you said you were a lousy cook. 我记得你说过你厨艺不精

Well, I order takeout. 那么,我叫外面

Oh, you invite them o ver for home cooking and give them takeout. 哦,你邀请别人来家里吃饭然后叫外卖

Yeah, it's it's it's sort of a new tradition. 是的,这,这是一种新的习俗

I'm working out the kinks. 我的突发奇想

I'll tell you what how about I cook and you guys come o ver to my place? 这样吧,我来做饭你们来我家吃饭,怎么样?

Great. 好极了

Friday nigh t at 6:00? 星期五晚上六点?

I'll be there. 我会准时到的

All righ t. Come on 好的,走吧

Bye, Bongo. 再见,Bongo

Julie! Julie!

Mile Delfino just invited us to dinner friday nigh t. MikeDelfino刚刚邀请了我们星期五晚上去吃晚饭

H e did? Cool. 是吗?太酷了

But only I'm going, because you're going to come down with something semi serious 但我要一个人去因为你得了比较严重的病

that requires bed rest and fluids. 需要好好休息和打吊针

Julie was glad Susan was rekindling her lo ve life. Julie很高兴Susan 重新开始了她的爱情生活

Of course, she was unaware of her mother's recent track record with fire. 当然,她没有意识到她妈妈最近纵火的劣迹

I t's all gone 都过去了……

everything my ex husband worked for all those years. 我的前夫这些年的辛苦

Gone. 都白费了

Well, don't worry about clothing. 好了,别担心衣服了

I already started a collection from people in the neighborhood. 我已经开始去邻里搜集一些衣服了

What? I don't want to wear other people's old crap. 什么?我可不想穿别人的旧衣服Edie, you can be homeless, or you can be ungracious. You really can't afford to be both. Edie,你可以无家可归,也可以穿着寒碜,如果两样兼备可够你受

That reminds me my insurance check still hasn't come yet. 这提醒了我我的保险支票还没到呢

Can I stay with you for a few more weeks? 我能在这多住几个星期吗?

Of course. What kind of christian would I be if I denied shelter to a friend in need? 当然,如果我拒绝帮助处在困境中的朋友还算什么基督徒呢?

Oh, look, here's something we can salvage. 哦,看这个,我们可以变废为宝

Your measuring cup. 你的量杯

We can just scrape off the burnt part, and it'll look good as new. 我们将烧坏的部分刮掉就会和新的一样了

That's not my cup. Mine was plastic. 那不是我的杯子我的是塑料制的

Well, how did it get in here? 那它是怎么到这来的?

I don't know. Who cares? 我不知道这有什么大不了的?

Now, would you put that down and start looking for jewelry? 现在你能把那玩意放下然后开始找珠宝了吗?

Dr. Albert Goldfein was the most accomplished marriage counselor in the city. AlbertGoldfein医生是城里最有经验的婚姻顾问

H e had dealt with problems ranging from substance abuse 他处理过无数的问题婚姻从吸毒

to infidelity 到婚外情

to domestic violence. 到家庭暴力

Yes, dr. Goldfine though t he had seen it all, 是的,AlbertGoldfein医生以为他了解了婚姻百态

and then he met the Van de Kamps. 直到他遇见了VandeDamps

Hi. I'm Bree, and this is my husband Rex... 你好,我是Bree,这是我丈夫Rex……

and I brough t you some homemade potpourri. 我给你带了一些自制的香花

The answer is yes. 你猜得没错

You're about to make a fortune off of us. 你又要从我们身上赚大钱了

Guys, I'm very 家伙们,我非常……

Sit in your seats. 坐到座位上去

I am not going to tell you again! 我不想再说一遍了

Buckle up! 扣上安全带!

I mean it, so help me, I will 我很认真,拜托,我要……

Crap! 该死!

Licenses, registration, ma'am. 请出示驾照和登记证

Ma'am, you know wh y I pulled you o ver? 夫人,你知道我为什么拦你吗?

I have a theory. 愿闻其详

The kids are jumping up and down. They should be sitting, wearing their seat belts. 这些小家伙爬上爬下他们应该坐好,并系上安全带

I don't let them they don't even listen to me. I t's very frustrating. 我让他们别这样他们根本不听,真没办法

Well, you have to find a way to control them. After all, that's your job. 你要想办法制住他们不过,那是你的工作

Though he'd been a policeman for six years, 尽管他已经干了六年的警察

officer Hayes had never found himself in a truly dangerous situation. Hayes发现他这次的处境才真正很危险

Then again, he had never before told a woman how to raise her children. 他以前从没告诉过一个女人该怎样去管教孩子

Are you saying I'm a bad mother? 你是说我是个失败的母亲?

Ma'am, you need to get back in your car, please. 夫人,请回到车里

I have no help. My husband's always awayon business. 没有人帮我我丈夫总是在外忙生意

I'm going to have to ask you to step back now. 我必须警告你立刻回到车上

My babysitter joined the witness relocation program. 我的管家换工作了

I haven't slept through the nigh t in six years, 六年来我晚上从没好好睡过觉

and for you to stand there and judge me... 而你却站在这儿对我评头论足

I'm not going to give you a ticket. 我不给你开罚单了

I'm just going to let you off with a warning. 只是给你个警告

I accept your apology. 我接受你的道歉

Buckle up. 系好安全带

Mrs. Solis. Solis夫人

H ello, Jonathan. 你好,Jonathan

Well, this is my room. 嗯,这是我的房间

Sorry about the mess. 很抱歉,这一团糟

Ah, don't worry about it. 啊,没关系

You just missed my mom. Friday she coaches my little sister's soccer team. 我妈妈刚刚来过星期五她要给我妹妹的足球队担任教练

Oh, yes. I heard that. 哦,是的,我听你说过了

U m, John, we need to talk about what happened the other day. 呃,John,我们要谈谈前几天发生的事

Mr. Solis isn't starting to catch on, is he? Solis先生开始怀疑你了,是吗?

No, no, he doesn't have a clue, god lo ve him. 不,没有,上帝保佑他没什么证据

I t's just that when you come o ver to garden, you migh t actually have to garden. 只是当你去花园时你应该真的是在干园艺活

Great. You're breaking up with me 好极了,你想和我分手

in myown bedroom. 在我的卧室里

No, no, no. I'm not dumping you. 不,不是,我并没有想抛弃你

Lately you've been the only thing keeping me going. 这些天来只有你才能让我开心

I t's just we can't do it at my house anymore. 只是我们不能再在我家里做爱了

So, then, where do you want to do it? 那你想在哪做?

Well, what time does your mom get back from soccer practice? 你妈妈从足球比赛回来还有多久?

Mrs. Solis. Solis夫人

Better hurry. We don't have a lot of time. 最好快点我们没那么多时间

And so there's just the four of us. 这就是我们一家四口

Myolder son Andrew is 1 6, Danielle is 1 5, and 大儿子Andrew16岁,Danielle15岁

I don't need to see pictures. Bree, Bree,我不需要看这些照片

you've spent most of the hour engaging in small talk. 你大部分时间都在说些鸡毛蒜皮的小事

Oh, have I? 哦,是吗?

Yes. Rex has been very vocal about his issues. 是的,Rex对他的问题畅所欲言

Don't you want to discuss your feelings about your marriage? 你难道不想谈谈你对婚姻的感受吗?

Doc, um... this is the thing you got to know about Bree 医生,呃,你必须了解Bree……she doesn't lile to talk about her feelings. 她不愿意谈论她的感情

To be honest, it's hard to know if s has any. 老实说,很难知道她是否还有感情

Does she feel anger, rage, ecstasy? 她有过生气,勃然大怒或者欣喜若狂吗?

Who knows? 谁知道?

She's always pleasant, 她总是显得很开心

and I can't tell you how annoying that is. 我无法描述这会让人多么恼火

Whatever she feels, it's so far below the surface, no one can see it. 不管她感觉如何,都隐藏在心里,没有人能知道

I feel lile she's using all these... 我感到她一直在用这些……

What? 什么?

Uh, I'm sorry. 呃,很抱歉

Would you lile to respond to what Rex just said? 你愿意谈谈刚刚Rex所说的吗?

Is there some truth there? 他说的是真的吗?

Do you use housework as a way to disengage emotionally? 你用家务活去掩盖你的感情? Of course not. 当然不是

Ah. This is great. 啊,这太棒了

I've got tons of homework tonigh t. 今天晚上我要大干一场了

I t's so easy to concentrate after sex. 做爱之后干什么都容易集中精力

I'm glad I could help. Education is very important. 很高兴我能帮上忙教育很重要

Oh, I got something for you. 哦,有样东西要给你

I was going to give it to you next time I mowed your lawn, 我本来打算下次去除草的时候给你

but since you're here... 不过既然你来了

Oh, it's a rose. 噢,是朵玫瑰

I t's not just any rose. 这不是普通的玫瑰

Look at all the petals. There's no floss. I t's perfect. 看看所有这些花瓣,都没有瑕疵,它很完美

Oh, John. 哦,John

J ust lile you. 就像你一样

The truth hit her lile a thunderbolt. 事实像雷电一样击中了她

I spent days looking for just the righ t one. I finally found it. 我花了好多天去找最完美的一朵终于找到了

For John, this was no longer a meaningless little affair. 对John来说这不再是轻描淡写的风流韵事

Gabrielle could now clearly see he was falling in lo ve with her. Gabrielle明显的看出来他已经爱上了她

I t's just beautiful. 它很美

I... 我……

I got to go. 我得走了

绝望的主妇第一季第二集中英对照剧本及笔记

Season 1, Episode 2: Ah, But Underneath -GABRIELLE: if Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis, we’d have known、 some sort of: 某种crisis: 危机 如果Mary Alice有什么不对劲,我们应该会知道得。 She lives 50 feet away,for God’s sakes、 for God’s sakes: 【天晓得】瞧在上帝得面上 天晓得,她住得离我们不过50英尺。 -SUSAN: Gabby, the woman killed herself、Something must’ve been going on、 go on: 发生 Gabby,她结束了自己得生命,肯定有事情发生。 -GABRIELLE: Every time I’m around that man, he tries to grab my ass! around: 在……周围try to: 设法grab: 抓握ass: 屁股 我每次遇见她,她都想摸我得屁股。 -CARLOS: I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year、If he wants to grab your ass, you let him、business: 生意do business with: 与某人做生意 去年我与她做了超过20万美元得生意。如果她想摸您就让她摸吧 -JOHN: Why aren’t you happy? 您为什么不开心? -GABRIELLE: Turns out I wanted all the wrong things、 turn out: 证明就是 结果证明我所要得东西都没用。 -GABRIELLE: What’s that? 这就是什么? -BREE: It’s a letter, addressed to Mary Alice、一封写给Mary Alice得信。 address: 写信给 -SUSAN: Oh Mary Alice, what did you do? 哦,Mary Alice,您究竟干了什么? -MARY ALICE: An odd thing happens when we die、Our senses vanish、 odd: 奇怪sense: 感觉vanish: 消失 我们死去以后就会有奇怪得事情发生,我们没有感觉。 Taste, touch, smell and sound bee a distant memory、 distant: 遥远得memory: 记忆 味觉、触觉、嗅觉与听觉成为遥远得回忆。 But our sight, ah, our sight expands、And we can suddenly see t he world we’ve left behind so clearly、sight: 视野expand: 扩展suddenly: 突然leave behind: 丢在后面 但就是我们得视觉,啊,我们得视野开阔了。我们能把被我们扔在身后得这个世界瞧清楚。 Of course, most of what’s visible to the dead can also be seen by the living, if they only take the time to look、visible: 能瞧见得the living: 活人,活着得人们,生者take the time to: 花时间去做 当然,死人能瞧见得世界活人也能瞧清楚,她们只就是不愿意花时间去瞧而已。 Like my friend Gabrielle、I should’ve seen how unhappy she was、But I didn’t、 unhappy: 不高兴 就像我得朋友Gabrielle。我过去应该瞧出来她有多么不开心,但就是我没有。 I only saw her clothes from Paris; 我只瞧见了她得法国时装, And her platinum jewellery; 她得白金首饰, platinum: 白金jewellery: 珠宝 And her brand new diamond watch、与她崭新得钻石手表。

绝望主妇第一季第二集中英文台词

-NARRATOR: An odd thing happens when we die. Our senses vanish. odd: 奇怪sense: 感觉vanish: 消失 我们死去以后就会有奇怪的事情发生,我们没有感觉。Taste, touch, smell and sound become a distant memory. distant: 遥远的memory: 记忆 味觉、触觉、嗅觉和听觉成为遥远的回忆。 But our sight, ah, our sight expands. And we can suddenly see the world we?ve left behind so clearly. sight: 视野expand: 扩展suddenly: 突然leave behind: 丢在后面 但是我们的视觉,啊,我们的视野开阔了。我们能把被我们扔在身后的这个世界看清楚。 Of course, most of what?s visible to the dead can also be seen by the living, if they only take the time to look. visible: 能看见的the living: 活人,活着的人们,生者take the time to: 花时间去做 当然,死人能看见的世界活人也能看清楚,他们只是不愿意花时间去看而已。 -NARRATOR: Like my friend Gabrielle. I should?ve seen how unhappy she was. But I didn?t. unhappy: 不高兴 就像我的朋友Gabrielle。我过去应该看出来她有多么不开心,但是我没有 I only saw her clothes from Paris; 我只看见了她的法国时装, And her platinum jewellery; platinum: 白金jewellery: 珠宝 她的白金首饰, And her brand new diamond watch. brand: 崭新的diamond: 钻石的 和她崭新的钻石手表。 -NARRATOR: Had I looked closer, I?d?ve seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman, desperately in search of a life raft. drowning: 溺水,溺死desperately: 绝望地in search of: 寻找raft: 木筏 如果我看得更仔细,我就会看出Gabrielle是个快溺毙的女人,绝望的在寻找生命的木筏 Luckily for her, she found one. 幸运的是,她找到了。 -NARRATOR: Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement. gardener: 园丁infuse with: 注入excitement: 兴奋,激动 当然,Gabrielle只是找到了她年轻的园丁给她的生活中注入新鲜血液, But now, she was about to discover just how exciting her life could get. be about to: 将要,正打算discover: 发现get: 变得 但是现在她想尝试一下究竟她的生活可以有多精彩。-GABRIELLE: Damn it! Come on. damn: 该死的come on: 拜托 该死! -JOHN: Whoa! whoa: 惊叹声 哇! -GABRIELLE: Come on, come on, hurry! Let?s go, let?s go! come on:快点hurry: 赶快 快点,快点,快点!赶紧!快走! -JOHN: Where?re the rest of my clothes? rest: 剩余 我还有衣服呢? -GABRIELLE: I?ll find them, just get out! get out: 出去 我会找到的,赶快出去。 -JOHN: Where? 去哪? -GABRIELLE: Out the window. 窗户外面。 -JOHN: What? 什么? -GABRIELLE: Go, go! 快走,快走! -GABRIELLE: Hi honey, you?re home early! 你好,亲爱的,你回来得真早。 -CARLOS: My meeting got cancelled. cancel: 取消 我的会议取消了。 You just took a shower this morning. shower:洗澡 你今天早上不是已经洗过澡了吗? -GABRIELLE: I, uh, I just finished a workout. finish: 完成workout: 健身 我,呃,我刚刚锻炼完身体。 -CARLOS: Mmm. Where?s John? John在哪里?

关于绝望主妇第一季各集经典旁白

关于绝望主妇第一季各集经典旁白 绝望夫妇是一部值得看的电影,不知道大家有没有看过,以下是小编给大家整理的《绝望主妇》第一季各集经典旁白,希望可以帮到大家 Season 1 第1集 Life was suddenly full of possibilities.Not to mention a few unexpected surprises. 生命突然充满了无限的可能,更有一些意料之外的惊喜。 An odd thing happens when we die. Taste,touch, smell, and sound become a distant memory,but our sight --ah, our sight expands,and we can suddenly see the world we've left behind so clearly.Of course, most of what's visible to the dead could also be seen by the living,if they'd only take the time to look. 人死后会有奇怪的事发生。味觉、触觉、嗅觉和听觉都成为遥远的回忆,但视觉却变开阔了,突然能把这个身后的世界看得如此清楚。当然,大多数死人能看见的世界,活着的人也能看清楚,只要他们愿意花时间去看。 Season 1 第2集 As I look back at the world I left behind, it's all so clear to me:the beauty that waits to be unveiled,the mysteries that long to be uncovered.But people so rarely stop to take a look,they just keep moving.It’s a shame really, there’s so much to see. 当我回头看这个身后的世界,它如此清晰。有那么多等待发现的美丽;和那么多等待揭示的神秘。但是人们很少会驻足留意,他们只是不停的往前走。这真是很遗憾……有那么多值得一看的东西。 Season 1 第3集 Yes, I remember the world --every detail.And what I remember most is how afraid I was. What a waste.You see, to live in fear is not to live at all.I wish I could tell this to those I left behind,but would it do any good? Probably not.I understand now -- there will always be those who

绝望主妇英语对白desperate housewives s1e1第一季第一集所有英文对白

My name is Mary Alice Young. In this morning's paper, you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week. Normally, there's never anything newsworthy about my life, but that all changed last Thursday. Of course, everything seemed quite normal at first. I made breakfast for my family. I performed my chores. I completed my projects. I ran my errands. In truth, I spent the day as I spent every other day, quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with perfection. That's why it was so astonishing when I decided to go to my hallway closet and retrieve a revolver that had never been used. My body was discovered by my neighbor, Mrs. Martha Huber, who'd been startled by a strange popping sound. Her curiosity aroused, Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason for dropping in on me unannounced. After some initial hesitation, she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me six months before. [Screeams] It's my neeighbor. I think shee's beeeen shot. Theeree's blood eeveerywheeree. Yees, you'vee got to seend an ambulancee. You'vee got to seend onee right now. And, for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy. But only for a moment. If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, it was her ability to look on the bright side. I was laid to rest on a Monday. After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane came to pay their respects. And, as people do in these situations, they brought food. Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. She didn't cook much while moving up the corporate ladder. She didn't have the time. But when her doctor announced she was pregnant, her husband Tom had an idea. "Why not quit yourjob?" "Kids do better with stay-at-home moms. It would be so much less stressful. " But this was not the case. In fact, Lynette's life had become so hectic she was now forced to get her chicken from the fast-food restaurant. Lynette would've appreciated the irony if she'd thought about it. But she didn't have the time. - Stop it, stop it, stop it.

绝望的主妇1-5季片尾词(中英文)

1-01 The next day my friends came together to pack away my clothes, my personal belongings and what was left of my life. Not quite Gabrielle, not quite. How ironic. To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret treated so causally. I'm so sorry, girls. I never wanted you to burden with this. 第二天我的朋友们都来帮我收拾衣服,私人物品还有――我剩下的那些东西。远不只这些Gabrielle,远不只。多么讽刺,我拼命努力想要保守的秘密就这样随便的被她们发现了。对不起,姐妹们。我绝对不想让你们承受这种负担。 1-02 Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind, it's all so clear to me. The beauty that waits to be unveiled, the mysteries that long to be uncovered. But, people so rarely stop to take a look. They just keep moving. It's a shame, really. There's so much to see. 是的,当我回头看我身后的世界,它变得如此清晰。那么多期待闪亮登场的美丽,那么多渴望不被发现的秘密。但人们很少停下脚步去观察,他们只是一路前行。这真的很可惜。 1-03 Yes I remember the world. Every detail. And what I remember most is how afraid I was, what a waste. You see, to live in fear is not to live at all. I wish I could tell this to those I left behind, but would it do any good? Probably not. I understand now, there will always be those who face their fears, and there will always be those who run away. 是的,我记得这个世界的每一个细节。对我影响最深刻是却是我如何的害怕,真是浪费生命!活在恐惧中就和死了一样。我希望能把这些告诉给留在这世上的人,但是会有帮助吗?也许不会。我终于明白了,当恐惧来临的时候,总会有人去坚强的面对,也总会有人选择逃避。 1-04 What type of person would send such a note? Was it an enemy? Of course! But what kind? An acquaintance? A stranger? Or how about a neighbor that lives a few feet away? 什么样的人会寄这样一张字条?是敌人?当然了!但是是什么样的敌人?萍水相逢?还是陌生人?或者就是一个街坊邻居? 1-05 People by their very nature are always on the lookout for intruders, trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those we invite in. But the most troubling of all will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in. The ones we never truly get to know. 人类的天性就是提防那些入侵者,我们努力防止外人进入我们的生活。但就像我们有时会邀请客人一样,总会有人强行进入我们的生活。不过最令人头痛的还是那些站在远处监视着我们的人,我们永远不知道他们的真面目。

中英对照:《绝望的主妇》超级经典台词

Everyone understands the nature of war, we also understand that victory depends on the cards that we have been dealt. Some when faced with a bloody battle sim ply give in, but for some surrender is unacceptable, even though they know it w ould be a fight to the death。 每个人都清楚战争的本性,我们也知道胜利取决于我们打出的那些牌。有些人在面对血战会从容放弃;但是对某些人来说投降是无法接受的,尽管他们清楚面前的是决一死战。 The world is filled with unlikely friendships. How did they begin, with one per son desperately in need and another willing to lenda helping hand. When such k indness is offered,we are finally able to see the worth of those we have previ ously written off, and before we've known it, a bond has formed, regardless of whether others can understand it. Yes, unlikely friendships start up everyday, no one understands this more than the lonely, in fact, it's what they counton 世界上到处都是不太可能的友谊。它们都是由一方迫切的需求和另一方伸出的援助之手开始的。当这样的帮助提供给我们的时候,我们才明白曾经失败的价值。在我们相识之前,一条纽带就已经把我们连接在一起了,不管别人能否理解。的确,不太可能的友谊每天都在发生,没有人能比孤独寂寞的人更了解这一点。事实上,不太可能发生的友谊就是他们的指望。 Now and then we all need a little help, so we ask for small favors. But it' s always best to be wary of those eager to come to our rescue. Because even the smallest of favors carries a price tag. Yes, everyone has an agenda, no matter what they may tell us...and in those rare instances where there is no ulterior motive, we're so taking aback that we may fail to recognize the truth - that a loving friend has just done us an enormous favor。 偶尔我们总会需要帮助,所以我们请别人帮点小忙。不过对那些急切想拯救我们的人最好要带着一颗机警的心。因为哪怕是最小的恩惠都是有价格的。是的,每个人心里都有一本帐,不管他们告诉我们什么。别有用心的人太多了,像好朋友帮了大忙这样的情况真是少之又少。我们过分的警觉导致我们失去了对真相的判断力。 This is how Bree Van De Kamp finally came to change her weeklyroutine, she sti ll cleaned on Tuesdays, paid her bills on Wednesdays,and did her laundries on Thursdays, but her Fridays were now reservedfor a meeting, a special meeting w here she stood in front of peopleshe didn’t know, and said things she didn’t believe, and afterwardsBree would come home and reward herself on the complet ion of anothersuccessful week。对每个人来说意识到自己孤独的活在世上都是震惊无比的。我们认为理所当然的家庭会抛弃我们;我们深信无比的丈夫也可能背叛我们;我们深深爱着的女儿也许不再回到我们的身边。那时我们只能一个人孤独的走到生命的尽头。

绝望主妇第一季第8集剧本(中英文)

-PAUL: Look, I just want to move this place fast. just: 只是want to: 想要我只是想赶快搬到这里 -EDIE: I'll call you tomorrow. 我明天给你打电话 -PAUL: Edie, wait. Eide,等等 -PAUL: That 's why it 's so incomprehensible to me that Edie Brit would try to destroy us. incomprehensible:难以理解的try to:设法destroy:破坏我真不理解Edie Britt 要毁了我们 -MR. SHAW: For five grand she 's hurt. For ten grand she 's gone. grand: 一千美元hurt: 受伤gone: 离去的,死了的 5 千块,她会受伤10 千块,她就死了 -NARRATOR: Some neighbors are hired to help... neighbor: 邻居hire: 雇佣一些邻居被雇来帮忙 -LYNETTE: You think? How am I supposed to pull off a formal dinner with no warning? be supposed to应该,被期望pull off:胜利完成formal:正式的warning:前兆我怎么能想到会举行一个没有预告的正式晚宴? -TOM: I don't know. 我不知道 -NARRATOR: Some help themselves 。。。 有些人做着自己的事 -JOHN: I hate that she's always watching us. watch: 看,注视我讨厌她老看着我们 -NARRATOR: Some just couldn 't stop 有些人不能停止 -MAMA SOLIS: Smile, Gabrielle. 微笑,Gabrielle -NARRATOR: And one...didn 't stop in time. in time: 及时 还有一个...没有及时结束 -BREE: Oh Andrew. I need your help, honey. 哦,亲爱的,Andrew ,我需要你的帮忙 -ANDREW: Mama. 妈妈 -NARRATOR: There is a widely read book that tells us everyone is a sinner. widely: 广泛的,普遍的sinner: 罪人 有一本流行的书告诉我们每个人都是罪人, Of course, not everyone who reads this book feels guilt over the bad things that they do. guilt: 内疚over: 关于 当然了,不是每个人看了这书都对他们所做的坏事感到愧疚。 -NARRATOR: But Bree Van de Kamp did.

1《Desperate Housewives》(绝望主妇)第一季台词

《Desperate Housewives》第1季 1-01 The next day my friends came together to pack away my clothes, my personal belongings and what was left of my life. Not quite Gabrielle, not quite. How ironic. To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret treated so causally. I'm so sorry, girls. I never wanted you to burden with this. 第二天我的朋友们都来帮我收拾衣服,私人物品还有――我剩下的那些东西。远不只这些Gabrielle,远不只。多么讽刺,我拼命努力想要保守的秘密就这样随便的被她们发现了。对不起,姐妹们。我绝对不想让你们承受这种负担。 1-02 Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind, it's all so clear to me. The beauty that waits to be unveiled, the mysteries that long to be uncovered. But, people so rarely stop to take a look. They just keep moving. It's a shame, really. There's so much to see. 是的,当我回头看我身后的世界,它变得如此清晰。那么多期待闪亮登场的美丽,那么多渴望不被发现的秘密。但人们很少停下脚步去观察,他们只是一路前行。这真的很可惜。 1-03 Yes I remember the world. Every detail. And what I remember most is how afraid I was, what a waste. You see, to live in fear is not to live at all. I wish I could tell this to those I left behind, but would it do any good? Probably not. I understand now, there will always be those who face their fears, and there will always be those who run away. 是的,我记得这个世界的每一个细节。对我影响最深刻是却是我如何的害怕,真是浪费生命!活在恐惧中就和死了一样。我希望能把这些告诉给留在这世上的人,但是会有帮助吗?也许不会。我终于明白了,当恐惧来临的时候,总会有人去坚强的面对,也总会有人选择逃避。 1-04 What type of person would send such a note? Was it an enemy? Of course! But what kind? An acquaintance? A stranger? Or how about a neighbor that lives a few feet away? 什么样的人会寄这样一张字条?是敌人?当然了!但是是什么样的敌人?萍水相逢?还是陌生人?或者就是一个街坊邻居? 1-05 People by their very nature are always on the lookout for intruders, trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those we invite in. But the most troubling of all will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in. The ones we never truly get to know. 人类的天性就是提防那些入侵者,我们努力防止外人进入我们的生活。但就像我们有时会邀请客人一样,总会有人强行进入我们的生活。不过最令人头痛的还是那些站在远处监视着我们的人,我们永远不知道他们的真面目。 1-06 The search for power begins when we are quite young. As children, we are taught that the

绝望主妇第七季13-18经典台词

13 We are reminded every spring with every rose that blooms, with every sunflower that blossoms, with every lily that buds, the world is a beautiful place. Sadly, it is filled with people who do ugly things. Constantly. The world is filed with people who do ugly things. Why do they act this way? Some lie to keep from losing what they love. Some lash out because they fear the future. Some put up walls because they have regrets. Yes, everyone has a reason for the ugly tings they do… And once we found out why, then we can try to stop them. 14 Paul Young had a son. But he had not seen Zach in years. He had lost him to a world of fast women,easy money, and hard drugs. Yes, Paul had lost his son,but he was determined to find him. And he would do anything, even that ment asking for help for a man who dispised him. We may think we’re left the past behind. But it has a way of catching up to us. Though we want to run away, we are forced to confront our past. And the secrets that it buried must come into the light. And then, if we are strong, we are able to move on. Yes, we all need to leave the past behind and move on toward the future. And if we are lucky, we will have help getting there. 15 Lynette had lost a lot of sleep over the years. There had been 3:00 a.m. feedings, and temperatures of 102, and late-night pillow fghts. But Lynette had never complained, because a mother is always on call. Leaving is never easy. But the time comes when we must move on, so we can leave our childhood behind, so we can let go of the past, so we can be a good parent. Yes, leaving is never easy, especially for those who have nowhere else to go. 16 The suburbs are full of parents, and aech parent has their own style. There is the disciplinarian, the smotherer and the negotiator,

美剧经典台词图文并茂

美剧经典台词:那些戳入你心坎里的句子 爱看美剧的你爱上了它的精彩剧情还是它的帅哥美女?看上了它能帮你提升英语还是瞄上了它能陪你打发无聊时光?不管你抱着怎样的心态来观看美剧,你都会被其中某些句子深深的打动。现在就来看看各大美剧中哪些让人不能自拔的经典台词吧! 1 关于家庭 Family--there is nothing more important. They're the ones who show up when we're in trouble,the ones who push us to succeed,the ones who help keep our secrets. 家人,这世上最珍贵的风景。困难时他们突然出现;有意无意时他们助推成功;守秘时他们相依为伴。——《绝望主妇》 2 珍惜时间

Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better. 在醒着的生活是如此美好的时候,为何要把时间浪费在做梦上呢。——《绯闻女孩》 3 关于友谊 The world is filled with unlikely friendships. How did they begin, with one person desperately in need and another willing to lend a helping hand. 世界上到处都是不太可能的友谊。它们都是由一方迫切的需求和另一方伸出的援助之手开始的。——《绝望主妇》 4 关于法律

If the laws are against you ,bang on the facts; If the facts are against you,bang on the law; If both are against you,bang on the table. 如果法律与你背道而行,那就以事实说话;如果事实对你不利,那就诉诸法律。如果两者都不站在你这一边,那你就找张桌子发泄吧。——《美女上错身》 5 原来是爱 The heaven is but one remove from the hell, love stands between them. 天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。——《越狱》 6 改变自己

绝望主妇第一季第四集中英文台词

1-04 - Susan不小心纵火烧掉邻居的房子Susan played with fire.. - 不是我的量杯That's not my cup. 可能会弄伤自己的And could get burned. 去做个spa或者去购物想办法让自己放松一下Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax. Gabrielle找到了一个性伴侣Gabrielle found herself a playmate Lynette 实在没办法控制她那两个调皮捣蛋的孩子Lynette couldn't get her kids to stop playing. 夫人,你现在知道我为何要你停车吗?Do you know why I pulled you over? 我有原因的I have theory. 我无法很快入睡,我睡完之后还是觉得精疲力尽If I don't get some sleep, I'll be forced back upstairs out of exhuastion. Bree 采取了强硬的态度And Bree played hard ball. 每个人都有自己的杀手锏Everyone has a little dirty laundry. 我活着的时候,我有不同的身份When I was alive, I maintained many different indentities. 情人,妻子,最后成为牺牲者Lover, wife and, untimately victim. 是的,标签对活着的人非常重要Yes, lables are important to the living. 标签决定了人们该如何看待自己They dictate how people see themselves. 就像我的朋友Lynette那样以前她给自己的定位就是职业女性Like my friend Lynette, she used to see herself as a career woman. 她确实在事业上很成功and a hugely sucessful one. 现在她的成功来自美味的午餐精致的留言贴She was known for her power lunches, her eye-catching presentations 还来自于毫不留情的和屋里的脏乱做斗争and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition. 她放弃她的事业就是为了另一个标签But lynette gave up her career to assume a new label. 为了成为一个合格的全职家庭主妇The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother. 这是Scavo家Scavo residence. 是,是我Yes, this is me. 很不幸对Lynette而言这个新角色并不像所宣称的那样容易扮演But, unfortunately for Lynette, this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised. 他们到底做了什么……?我开着门,离开杂物室只有五分钟How in the world did they..? I left the door to the art supply cupboard open for five minutes. 5分钟?That's all. Five minutes. 那个小女孩为什么没喊叫?The little girl, why didn't she say anything? 你儿子动手太快了Your boys work quickly. 事实上,很明显他们应该为此事而受到严厉的惩罚Well, obviously they wil be punished for this severely. 我本来不想提了但上次你也这么说的I hesitate bringing this up, since you got so ugly ahout it last time.. 他们根本没有获得教训They don't have attention deficit disorder 我可没有想教坏我孩子,只是配合你的工作and I won't drug my boys just to make your job easier. 我想要换老师I'd rather change teachers. 你的孩子之所以留在我班级就是因为只有我才能对付他们They're in my class because I'm the only teacher who can handle them. 或者我们可以把他们分开来?或许我们可以把他们分到不同班级去?What if we separate the twins, put them in different classes?

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档