当前位置:文档之家› 常用英语接待口语

常用英语接待口语

1.询问访客身份:

May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

What company are you from?

您是哪个公司的?

Could you tell me what company you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?

2.如果碰到了老朋友可以说:

What brings you here?

是什么风把你吹来了?

3.询问是否预约,来访目的?

Do you have an appointment?

约好了吗?

Would you give me your business card?

请给我您的名片好吗?

And can I ask what you wish to see him about?

我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?

4.让客人稍候片刻:

I'll see if he is available.

请让我看看上司是否方便。

Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻。

5.给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:

Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?

你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)

6.带客人去见经理:

Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生几分钟后就到。

Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.

陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。

Would you come this way, please?

请随我这边来。

7. 婉言拒绝客人来访:

Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.

陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?

He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave

your card?

他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?

8.一定要为自己争取机会:

I'll take just a few minutes of his time.

我只要占用他几分钟的时间。

I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.

我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。

9.安排各种活动:

The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.

茶话会在7点开始。

How's the party, Mr. Taylor?

晚会如何,TAYLOR先生?

The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。

Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf.

我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。

We are going to show you the town while you're here.

你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。

Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town?本城有什么地方你想去看看?

What would you like to do this morning?There is nothing scheduled before lunch.

上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。

Is there anything planned for tonight?

今晚有什么安排?

Have you anything in mind you'd like to do?

你是不是已有打算。

We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you proposed.

按你的提议,下午我们去参观一所学校。

I think it'd be better for me to take you there so that you won't get lost.

我想最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。

10.在各项活动结束后与客人送别:

We had reserved you two First class seats on the plane leaving Shanghai for Hong Kong at 10:00 a.m. on Monday March 20.我们已为你订了二张3月20日星期一上午10点由上海飞往香港的一等舱机票。

11.欢迎下次再来:

If you would be kind enough to let me know in advance the date and approximate time of any intended visit,I will make arrangements to be on hand to receive you.

若蒙提前惠告计划来访日期及大致时间,我将亲自出面接待你。

12.对我们的接待工作您满意吗?

If you have any complaints to make about our service, we will be quick to make adjustments.

若对我们的服务有任何不满,请提出,我们会很快加以调整。

13.客人到了,询问旅途情况:

Mr. Taylor, it's indeed a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to our company.

TAYLOR先生,与您相识真是荣幸,欢迎来我公司。

Did you have a good trip?

旅途还顺利吧?

I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here.

希望你此逗留期间愉快。

I hope you've enjoyed your stayin Hangzhou.

但愿你在杭州这段时间过得开心。

We'll do our best to make your stay here a pleasant one .

我们将尽力使你在此逗留期间舒心。

You must be very tired after such a long journey.

经过这么长时间的旅行,你肯定很累。

We had reserved one single room with a private bath for you.我们已为你订了一个带浴室的单人间。

Your room is 1108. We'll take the elevator up.

你的房间号码是1108,我们乘电梯上去。

You will find Room 201 at the end of the corridor.

你走到走廊尽头就能看到201房间。

This way, please.

请这边走。

Come with me please!

请跟我来。

14.如果是外国客人,询问他会中文吗?

Do you read Chinese?

你会中文吗?

What language do you speak?

你说哪种语言?

15.安排好住处以后,领客人吃饭:

Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?

你来杯茶还是咖啡?

Do you want anything to drink?你要喝点什么?

向客人提供帮助:

If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.

如果想要了解什么,尽管问吧。

If I can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to letme know.如果我能为你做些什么,尽管说好了。

I'm glad to be of help to you.

我很高兴能对你有所帮助。

Are there any questions you'd like to ask before we leave ?

出发前,你们还有什么要问的吗?

久仰!I've heard so much about you.

好久不见了!Long time no see.

辛苦了!You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。As you have a tight

schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

感谢光临!Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来!Hope you'll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京!Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please.

多保重!Take care!

祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!

愿为您效劳!At your service!

为…举行宴会/宴请Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of…欢迎宴会Welcome dinner

便宴Informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)Luncheon

便餐Light meal

工作午餐Working luncheon

自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会Return dinner

告别宴会Farewell dinner

庆功宴Glee feast

招待会Reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

鸡尾酒会Cocktail party

茶话会Tea party

包餐/点餐Table d'hote/a la carte

上菜Serve a courst

您的位置在这里。Here is your seat.

请入席!Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together

请随便!Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐。Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?What would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between…And…, to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!Lastly, taking up this glass

of fine wine, I propose a toast to…

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!Here's to you!

祝你健康!To your health!

我要为此干杯!I'll drink to that!

随量!Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵!Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌!All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are…

现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon…

开幕式现在结束。This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝Grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of…

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛Hail the first FIFA of…

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…Hearty congratulations on your recent election as…

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判Enter into negotiation

交涉Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈Talks at working level

对口会谈Counterpart talks

议程项目Items on the agenda

主题Theme

议题Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议Opening session

全体会议Plenary session

开场白Introduction

情况介绍Presentation

小组讨论Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一轮会谈One round of talks

决议Resolution

谅解备忘录Memorandum of understanding

现在开会。I declare the meeting open.

请…发言。I invite the representative of…To take the floor. 下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况Now I would like to

give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!That's all for my presentation. thank you. 我先说这么多。So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 让我先谈一个问题。If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以!By all means.

怎么都行!Whatever you say.

我没有异议。I have no objection.

我方对这个问题有异议。We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到…We note with pleasure that…

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. 纠缠这个问题。Entangle this issue.

提倡节约Advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣For the sake of national property

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注视Keep close watch on

促进密切合作Spur/promote intensive cooperation

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

会展英语口语对话

人物: A:会展电话营销人员 (李先生) B:参展商(彼特) F: 会展现场营销人员(刘先生) G:参展商B的助理(玛丽) C:现场引导人员 D:观众 E:展销人员扮演角色名单: (詹A C 骏B 丘F 飞G 涛D 曹E) (场景1)邀展 A:你好,彼得先生。 A:?Hello,?Mr.?Peter. B:你好,李先生。 B:?Hello,?Mr.?Li. A:听说你公司最近在扩大业务,进行顺利吗? A:?I?heard?your?company?recently?in?expanding?the?business?and?go?smoothly ? B:是的,还不错 B:?Yes,?it?is?fine A:我想邀请贵公司参加我们的汽车展览,新型车将是这个展览亮点,也为你公司发展提供平台。 A:?I'd like to invite you to take part in our car exhibition .The?new?car?will?be?the?exhibition highlights and it will provide?a?platform?for?the?development?of your company. B:哦,我想我们公司会对这个很感兴趣。 B:Oh,?I?think?our?company?is interested in it. A好的,你先留下你的联系方式?到时候我们联系。 A?Well, now?you?should?leave?your?contact?way and we will contact you that time. B?好的!?我的电话号码是3853748, B?OK!?my?telephone?number?is?3853748, A?没问题,谢谢! A?No problem ,thank?you. (场景2)考察 F:彼特先生和这位女士,你们好,我是李先生的同事刘先生,请问贵公司对参加我们这个汽车展有什么看法吗。 F:Hello, Mr Peter and Ms. I’m Mr Peter partner,Mr Liu.What does your company think about join in this car exhibition?

常用的英语接待口语

常用的英语接待口语,不管你进不进外企都一定要看看… 询问访客身份:May I have your name, please?请问您贵姓?What co mpany are you from?您是哪个公司的?Could you tell me what compa ny you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? 如果碰到了老朋友可以说:What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的?Do you have an appointment?约好了吗?Would you give me your business card?请给我您的名片好吗?And ca n I ask what you wish to see him about?我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? 让客人稍候片刻:I'll see if he is available.请让我看看上司是否方便。Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下 稍等片刻。给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)带 客人去见经理:Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。Mr. Chen is ex pecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。 Would you come this way, please?请随我这边来。 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your busine ss is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再 和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗? 一定要为自己争取机会:I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我 最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。 接待(2) 在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了:安排各种活动:The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.茶话会在7点开始。 How's the party, Mr. Taylor?晚会如何,TAYLOR先生?The ceremon y will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。 Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his beha lf.我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。We are going to show you the town while you're here.你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。 Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town?本城有 什么地方你想去看看?What would you like to do this morning?There is no thing scheduled before lunch.上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。 Is there anything planned for tonight?今晚有什么安排?Have you

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

前台接待日常英语

前台接待日常用语 Part 1 Greetings 第一部分问候 1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please? 欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢? 2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you? 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么? 3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know. 我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。 Part 2 Helping to Check-in 第二部分帮助入住 1. Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure. 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。 3. How many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全

外贸人必备-展会实用英语口语大全 虽然互联网的发展让外贸人找客户的路径更多了,但展会依然是大家必选的途径之一,所以,为了能发掘潜在客户,英语口语很重要,不能因为不会说而丢了客户。下面是小编搜集的一些展会常用英语口语,希望对各位外贸儿们有用,一起来看看吧! 1、问候 Hello friend,great to see you here. Hello XX, welcome to China, let’s come and have a sit. How are you? Nice to meet you. 2、介绍,交换名片 I am XX, the salesman of XX, nice to see you here. Here is my name card, may I have yours? This is Ms./Mr. XX, our director/manager. 3、闲聊 When did you arrive in China? How many days will you stay in China? Where do you live in? Have you booked the hotel? What’s your schedule of the trip? (若客户告知紧密的行程安排,可加上:What a tight schedule!)Have you ever go around Guangzhou before? 4、客户询价、还盘 This is our catalog, you can have a check of our products. There is some new models like… Which kind of products are you looking for? What’s your purchasing quantity this time? Actually, this is the best price we can offer you friend, please consider the quality. If you are interested in the model, we can send you a free sample to test. You can take a trial order first and you will know our quality. I am sure our product will help you win the market. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话-)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. ? Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... ? G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton? G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage? G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go? G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please. 句型操练 You must be our long-expected guest, Mr.X from the U.S. 您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的X先生吧! Very nice/glad/pleased to meet you. 幸会 I'm delighted to meet you at last. 很高兴终于见到您了。 It was nice meeting you./I'm so pleased to have(finally) met you./ 很高兴见到您。(道别用语) How was your journey? 您旅途如何? I hope you've had a pleasant flight/trip. 旅途愉快吧! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 希望您在此过得愉快。 Hope you'll have a pleasant/enjoyable stay here.

办公室常用的英语接待口语

办公室常用的英语接待口语 询问访客身份: May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? What company are you from? 您是哪个公司的? Could you tell me what company you are representing? 能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? 假如碰到了老朋友能够说: What brings you here? 是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的? Do you have an appointment? 约好了吗? Would you give me your business card? 请给我您的名片好吗? And can I ask what you wish to see him about? 我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? 让客人稍候片刻: I'll see if he is available. 请让我看看上司是否方便。 Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments. 请您坐下稍等片刻。 给客人倒茶,礼貌待客: Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee? 你要咖啡依旧茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖) 带客人去见经理: Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes. 请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。 Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here. 陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。 Would you come this way, please? 请随我这边来。 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent. 陈先生正忙着,请问您的情况专门紧急吗? He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?

前厅服务英语口语测试题

前厅服务英语口语测试题(1) 一、朗读下列句子: 1、Please call a taxi for me. 2、It will take about fifty minutes to go to the airport.. 3、This is the Brief Introduction of the Hotel . 4、Leave the luggage out of the door, please . 二、将下列句子译成中文: 1、I’m sorry, we have not shuttle bus to the railway station . 2、I will take the staff’s lift . 3、Is there anything else I can do for you ? 4、Excuse me, have you checked out already ? 三、回答提问; 1.Is there a bar in your hotel? 2.A guest complaints to you ,:The telephone in my room doesn,t work properly. But I have to make an urgent call to my office in HongKong. Can you help me? If you were the assistant manager,what would you say then? 前厅服务英语口语测试题(2) 一、朗读下列句子: 1、No parking here, sir, please drive your car to the parking lot .

参展常用英语

办或是参加一次展会,往往需要和很多老外打交道,或是展商或是你的客户,学一些常用英语口语必不可少,下面是接待、询问、介绍等事情中常用到的英语的口语表达方式,希望可以给你带来帮助。 一、打电话问给客户时的英语口语常用表达 1、你什么时候到达? When are you arriving? 2、什么日期和时间到达? When are you arriving? What's the date and time? 3、你的航线和航班号是什么? What's your airline and flight number? 4、你的计划是什么? What are your plans? 5、你预订房间了吗? Do you have reservations? 6、需要我帮您预订房间吗?

Shall I book a room for you? 7、秋天到了.天气变冷了,请带些保暖的衣服? It's fall here. The weather is getting colder. Please pack some warm clothes。 二、接客户时常用的英语口语 1、你来了! You made it! 2、欢迎!你来了! Welcome! You made it! 3、我很高兴你来了。 I'm glad you're here. 4、很高兴认识你。 I'm pleased to meet you. 5、我听过很多关于你的事情。很荣幸认识你。 I've heard so much about you. It's an honor.

6、你这趟飞行如何? How was your flight? 7、你现在感觉如何? How are you feeling? 8、你觉得我们应该先做什么? What shall we do first。9、我们现在可以走了吗? Shall we go now? 10、我们现在可以走了吗? Shall we go now? 11、我的车在外面。 I have a car outside. 12、请跟我走。 Please follow me. 13、让我帮你。

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话

机场接待客人常用英语 口语对话 集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please.

展会必备英语口语-展会英语.

https://www.doczj.com/doc/d513253009.html,.vn/default.aspx?tabid=403&idmid=2&ItemID=10918越南统计总局 常用展会英语口语 展会使用频率最高的英语 Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Ni ce to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 What line of business are you in? 你做那一行? Keep in touch. 保持联系。Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 Don’t mention it. 别客气。 Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。 I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。 Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。 Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。 展会必背口语200句 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

前台接待常用英语

前台: --Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening; this is Highbird International, may I help you? 早晨好.需要帮忙吗? --Do you have an appointment? 您欲约了吗? --May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? --Welcome to XX. Please follow me. Sit down here,please. I'll see if she's available now. 欢迎光临XX。请跟我来.请坐,我去看一下她是否有空. --After you. 您先请. --Would you like drink tea or coffee? 您想喝点什么茶还是咖啡? --Would you give me your businese card? 我能看看您的名片吗? --May I tell him what you wish to see him about? 您找他什么事我能转告吗? --Mr.Li is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here. 李先生正在等您.我告诉他您来了. --I'm sorry. Mr.Li has a full schedule this week. 报歉.李先生本周的日程已排满. --Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about? 您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他? --Could I get a new weekly schedule? 我可以索要一份新的本周课表吗? --Sure. This is our new weekly schedule. Here you are. 当然。这是我们本周最新的课表。给您。 --It’s dinner time. I want to order a meal. Could you show me the menu please? 现在是就餐时间,我想点餐。 --Can I get some coins? 我可以兑换几枚硬币吗? --Sure. How many do you need? 当然可以,你想兑换几枚? --Three one-Yuan and one fifty cents coins. 3枚1元硬币和一枚5角的硬币。 今天有到访吗?有几个?Do we have visited clients today? How many? 谁/哪个部门预约的?Who made the appointment? Which department made the appointment? 有咨询电话吗?Are there any consulting phones? 都是通过什么渠道来的?How do they know our school? 怎么样,都能来吗?效果好吗?Will they come? How is the effect? 今天有什么事情吗?What shall we do today? What’s going on?What’s up? What’s happening? 还有什么事情吗?Anything else? 一会XX上去替你们,咱们开会。XX will cover you after a while, and we will have a meeting.

接待外国人的英语口语(精)

询问访客身份: May I have your name, please?请问您贵姓?What company are you from?您是哪个公司的? Could you tell me what company you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? 如果碰到了老朋友可以说: What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的? Do you have an appointment?约好了吗?Would you give me your business card?请给我您的名片好吗? And can I ask what you wish to see him about?我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? 让客人稍候片刻: I'll see if he is available.请让我看看上司是否方便。 Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻。 给客人倒茶,礼貌待客: Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖 带客人去见经理: Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。

Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。 Would you come this way, please?请随我这边来。 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗? He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗? 一定要为自己争取机会: I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。 I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。 接待(2 在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了:安排各种活动: The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.茶话会在7点开始。How's the party, Mr. Taylor?晚会如何,TAYLOR先生? The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。 Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf.我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。

酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话

酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话 1.I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。 2.What’s the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同? 3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。 4.I think I’ll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。 5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久? 6.We’ll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。 7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。 8.I’d like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4曰下午到10月10曰上午用。 9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。 10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少? 11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。 12. What services e with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢? 13.That sounds not bad at all. I’ll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。 14. By the way, I’d like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。 15.Wele to our hotel.欢迎光临。 16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是? 17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。 18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。 19.After you, please.你先请。

外事接待常用的英语口语(礼物篇)

外事接待常用的英语口语(礼物篇) 外事接待常用的英语口语有哪些呢?小编总结了一些,希望对大家有所帮助。 Mr. Taylor has invited me to a dinner party tonight. 泰勒先生 邀请我今天晚上去参加一个晚餐会。I have no idea about what I should bring. 我不知道我该带什么东西好。In fact , it is absolutely unnecessary for you to bring anything. 事实上,你完全不用带什么东西。But I don't feel good if I go empty-handed. 但是如果我空手去我觉得不太好。If you insist on brining something, it should be a small ,inexpensive item, such as a toy for his son, or some flowers for his wife, etc...如果你坚持要带点什么,也应该是一些小的、便宜的东西,比如,给他儿子带个玩具,或者给他妻子带些鲜花等等Since we're going to have a get-together ,so I prefer to bring some food.因为我们打算搞个聚会,所以我还是带点吃的东西吧。I've got an idea. 我有个主意What's that? 什么主意?Since Mr.Taylor likes Chinese food very much ,so you can cook a Chinese dish and bring it.既然泰勒先生喜欢中国食物,这样你就可做一道中国菜带去。Or you can bring something to drink. 或者带一点什么喝的东西。That's a wonderful idea. 这个主意真不错And I was told that Mrs.Taylor is especially intersted in traditional Chinese

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档