当前位置:文档之家› 统考大学英语B翻译大学英语B统考必看

统考大学英语B翻译大学英语B统考必看

统考大学英语B翻译大学英语B统考必看
统考大学英语B翻译大学英语B统考必看

统考大学英语B翻译

大学英语B统考必看-CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1

大学英语B翻译(重点记忆)

I feel lonely without you.

没有你我感到孤独。

I had no choice.

我别无选择。

I've lost interest in my work.

我对这份工作已经失去了兴趣。

I have no idea what to say.

我不知道说什么好。

I have a pain in my back.

我的背疼。

I'm having a headache now.

我现在有点头疼。

I slept soundly all night.

我整晚睡得很熟。

I'm sure we'll have a good time.

我相信我们会很开心的。

I saved the baby and became a hero.

我救了这个婴儿成为了英雄。

I didn't hear what you said to him.

我没听见你对他说的是什么.

I read the local newspaper with great interest every evening.

每晚我怀着极大的兴趣读当地报纸。

Talking for a long time makes me tired.

长时间的谈话使我感到疲倦。

I feel satisfied with my life.

我对生活感到满意。

We are satisfied with the progress.

大家都对取得的进步感到满意。

You had better do it again.

你最好再做一遍。

Who's going to answer the telephone?

谁去接电话?

Who’s going to answer th e door?

谁去开门?

I knocked on his door but nobody came to answer it.

我敲了他的门,但没人来开门。

I rang your house last night but your mother answered the phone.我昨夜给你家打电话,但接电话的是你母亲。

I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.

我在睡觉时,电话铃突然响了。

Were there any phone calls for me while I was out?

我不在时,有人打电话给我吗?

He was very happy to hear from his old friend.

他很高兴收到他的老朋友的信。

He has a foreign friend who lives in America.

他有一个住在美国的外国朋友。

He has a foreign friend who lives in the United States.

他有一个住在美国的外国朋友。

A friend of mine from high school is working in England now.

我高中的一个朋友目前在英格兰工作。

How are doing these days?

这些日子你怎么样?

Who can help me clean the room?

谁能帮我打扫这间屋子?

Would you please help me with this heavy box?

你能帮我抬一下这个沉箱子吗?

Would you mind waiting outside?

请你在外面等,好吗?

Could you tell me where the post office is?

请问邮局在哪?

Do you still have anything that you don't understand?

你还有什么不懂的吗?

Do you have access to the Internet?

你能上网吗?

What kind of life do most people enjoy?

多数人喜欢什么样的生活?

Do you mind my smoking here?

我在这里吸烟,你介意吗?

Do you think you can do it by yourself?

你认为你自己可以单独干完这件事吗?

A lot of natural resources in the mountain area will be exploited and used.山上的很多自然资源有待开发和利用。

This place has plentiful material resources.

这个地方的物质资源是丰富的。

We must take some measures to control the pollution.

我们必须采取措施来控制污染。

Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.

空气污染比水污染更严重。

In most countries, animals are in a worse position than human beings.

在大多数国家,动物的境况比人类要差。

Apples here like water and sunshine.

这里苹果喜欢水和阳光。

Trees need water to grow.

树木有水才能生长。

In no other country in the world you will find such plants.

像这种植物,你在世界上其他任何国家都找不到。

By 1900, most states have laws against selling cigarettes to young people.

到1900年,大部分州都颁布了禁止向青少年售烟的法律。

Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few years ago.

现在中学生吸烟的人数比几年前要少了。

Many schools will open for lessons at the beginning of September.

很多学校九月初开学。

Our textbooks are very different from theirs。

我们的教材与他们的教材很不一样。

The students are encouraged to do more listening, reading and writing by their teacher。

老师鼓励学生多听、多读、多写。

The teacher came earlier than expected(预期).

老师比预期来得早。

Fred was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.

弗瑞德是一个学习十分用功的学生,所以不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。It is no good hoping to read all these books.

希望能够读完所有这些书是毫无意义的。

It normally takes a semester for a college freshman to adjust to his college life.

大学新生一般需要花一个学期来适应大学生活。

If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to devote all your efforts to it.

如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。

The school plans games and matches for its students.

学校为学生安排了游戏和比赛。

The earthquake in Sichuan made Chinese people unite as one.

发生在四川的地震使全中国人民团结的像一个人似的。

Fires may do more damage than the earthquakes(地震).

火灾所造成的损失可能比地震还严重。

We cannot tell when an earthquake(地震)is coming.

我们无法判断地震什么时候发生。

People all over the world are trying to help the people in the quake-stricken areas.全世界人民都在尽力帮助遭受地震地区的人民。

Jim was clever, but he does not work hard.

吉姆很聪明,但他讨厌吃苦。

Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.

安妮和玛丽都适合干这项工作。

John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant.

尽管约翰和他哥哥在年纪上相差不大,但他们的个性却不相同。

Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years.

泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了5 年。

Bill hit his car into a wall last night.

昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。

The People's Republic of China (PRC), founded on October 1, 1949, covers an area of 9.6 million square kilometers.

中华人民共和国成立于1949年10月1日,国土面积约960万平方公里。From the East Coast to the West Coast it is about 3, 000 miles wide.

美国领土的东西宽度约为3000英里。

Some parents even do not let their children meet their good friends.

有些父母甚至不让自己的孩子去见他们的好朋友。

Their parents don’t know them as well as their friends do.

他们的父母不像朋友那样了解她们。

Only on weekends, cars can not go into the Central Park.

只有在周末,中央公园不许汽车入内。

They were sitting in the park, playing cards.

他们坐在公园里打扑克。

Look out the window it's still raining today!

看窗外,今天还在下雨。

It's still raining today!

今天还在下雨。

I hope we can have some snow this winter.

我希望今年冬天会下点雪。

Traveling by train is slower than by plane, but it has its advantages.

乘火车旅行比乘飞机旅行慢,但有它的优势。

I'm thinking about a visit to Paris.

我在考虑去巴黎旅游。

What time do you go swimming every day?

你每天何时去游泳?

In the world, soccer or football is the most popular sport.

足球是一项风靡全世界的体育运动。

Playing the sport you like is an important part of a person's life.

进行一项自己喜欢的运动是一个人生活中重要的一部分。

It’s very importa nt to maintain your current weight through exercise and healthy eating.

通过锻炼和健康饮食来保持你目前的体重是非常重要的。

Since the earth looks like a ball, the sun can shine on only half of it at a time.

由于地球看起来像个球,太阳一次只能照到它的一半

Young persons under twenty-five make up nearly half of the American population. 25岁以下的年轻人几乎占了美国人口的一半。

The Olympic Games is an international sports event that takes place every four years.奥林匹克运动会是国际性的体育会,每四年主办一次。

She likes to help any one who is in difficulty.

她乐意帮助任何一个有困难的人。

The doctor had no choice but reach out to their colleagues across the nation.

那个医生别无选择,只能向全国的同行救助。

He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at five.

他给医生打了电话,约定5点见面。

All that glitters is not gold.

发光的不都是金子。

Life is meaningless without a purpose.

没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。

You and your team can discover the answers to problems together.

你和你的团队能够一起找到问题的答案。

You needn’t go there anymore. He already knows about it.

你不必去了,他已经知道那件事了。

We enjoyed ourselves very much at the party.

在那次晚会上我们玩得很愉快。

We should encourage him to have confidence in himself.

我们应当鼓励他对自己要有信心。

But I've got room for only two of you in the house.

但是我家里只能住下你们其中的两个人。

I used the bag to protect my face from the smoke and heat.

我用包捂在脸上挡住烟和热。

I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your hotel.

我写这封信目的是投诉你们旅馆的服务。

I would appreciate it if you would just let me deal with the case.

如果你让我独立处理这件案件,我将不胜感激。

They questioned both men but neither of them could speak English.

他们审问这两名男子,但这两个人都不会说英语。

They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.

他们认为电视机一定出了毛病了。

He was happy with his new car, and drove to work in it the next day.

他对自己的新车感到很满意,第二天就开着去上班了。

Why does the parrot (鹦鹉) cost so much" the man asked.

那个人问:“为什么这只鹦鹉这么贵啊?”

She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five.

她是家里唯一的女儿,也是五个孩子中年龄最小的。

She could not understand me when I spoke to her.

当我跟她讲话的时候,她根本听不懂我的话。

When she got home that evening, she showed her husband the beautiful hat she had bought.

那天傍晚她回家后,给丈夫看她买的那顶漂亮的帽子。

He's growing more like his father now.

他现在愈长愈像他的父亲。

He didn't need to attend the meeting.

他没必要参加那个会议。

He asks me to stay in the room till he comes back.

他让我呆在屋里等他回来。

He doesn’t like the way you talk to him.

他不喜欢你和他说话的样子。

He often went from town to town giving lectures.

他经常辗转在城镇间作演讲。

Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and writers of the world.每年他的一部分钱都会奖/发给世界上最优秀的科学家和作家。

In an age of plenty, we feel spiritually hungry.

在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。

There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction(摩擦).

由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。

The traffic jams during morning and afternoon rush hours are a headache in big cities now.

上下班高峰期的交通拥挤问题是大城市目前的一个棘手问题。

He prefers coffee to tea.

与茶相比,他更喜欢咖啡。

This box can hold more books than that one.

这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书。

My classmate is more clever than I.

我的同学比我聪明。

But Little Smart (小灵通) is not really that smart.但小灵通并不是真的那么聪明。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档