当前位置:文档之家› 韦博英语(每日口语)

韦博英语(每日口语)

韦博英语(每日口语)

I was referred to you by Mr.Gordon.我是Gordon先生介绍来的。


Yes,and you may stay there longer.对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。


Great.Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。


Oh,really? I’m moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。


I’m calling to check my order . 我打电话来查看我订单的状况。


Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?


She’s been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。


How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住了多久了?


Yes,she lives just across the street. 她就住在街对面。


Would you mind holding for one minute? 你介不介意稍微等一分钟啊?


I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。


I refuse to work overtime during the weekend. 我拒绝在周末时加班。


They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。


I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。


The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。


I’ve been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。


Have you seen Mr.Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?


your face tells it all 你的表情透露了一切


He hit the ceiling at the news.他听到那消息暴跳如雷


Yes, and i took many pictures. 是的,我还拍了很多照片


Come to me if you're in any difficulty. 有困难来找我


How long will it take to have this radio fixed?修理这收音机要多久?


I can't handle this alone 我无法单独处理这事


I hope it turns out all right.我希望有个好结果


He often fails to keep his words. 他常常不遵守诺言


Don't underestimate me.别小看我


I've heard so much about you! 久仰大名


Let's forgive and forget. 让我们摈弃前嫌


You're wasting your breath. 你在白费口舌


Forgive me for breaking my promise. 请原谅我食言


There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在放一个关于爱滋病的节目


I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出话来


The darkest hour is that before the dawn.黎明前的时分是最黑暗的。


You are just trying to save face. 你只是想挽回面子


Time and tide wait for no man. 时间不等人


I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。


I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。


you always know the right thing to say. 你总是说话得体


Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好


Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?


I'm always confused with "s"and"th". 我常把S和th搞混。


He has a strong accent. 他的口音很重。


He speaks with London accent. 

他带点伦敦口音。


Are you a native speaker of English? My native language is Chinese. You speak English pretty well. 你的母语是英语吗?我的母语是汉语。你的英语讲的很好。


We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。


Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?


Nice to see you ,my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。


Would you like something to drink? 你想喝点什么吗?


Would you wait here for a minute? 你能在这里等一下吗?


He is on the phone. 他在打电话。


Sorry, Mr.Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。


You swept me off my feet. 你使我神魂颠倒


He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多


To look one way and row another. 声东击西


The weakest goes to the wall. 优胜劣汰


Most of them are less than 30.他们中的大多数人不到30岁。


we sang the same songs. 我们志同道合。


She going to be 15 next month. 她下个月就满15岁了。


He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。


I have my limit. 我的忍耐是有限度的。


I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。


It's a matter of time. 这是迟早的事。


I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby.我在附近一家快餐店吃的中饭。


Make yourself comfortable. 不用拘束。


What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?


I like listening to pop music.我喜欢听流行音乐。


What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?


I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。


You have a very successful business. 你的事业很成功。


Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影


That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利


It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要辛勤工作


It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了


The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的


Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?


It doesn't make any sense to get up so early. 那么早起来没有任何意义


You'll find our prices very attractive. 你们会发现我们的价格很有吸引力的


I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片


Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?


Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我点钱吗?


Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通车还是特快?


It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it. 这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。


Don't look wise. 别自作聪明


It feels like spring. 感觉好像春天到了。


I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话


He

llo, May I speak to Mr. Wilson, please? 你好,请找威尔逊先生


Would you like to try some Chinese drinks? 要不要尝点中国酒?


What's that building outside the window? 窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?


What are you particularly interested in? 你有什么特别感兴趣的?


Please tell me more about your company.请多介绍一点你的公司


Shall we move on? 我们继续参观好吗?


Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗


I really don't want to take any chances. 我实在不想任何冒险


No. I'm afraid it's still not acceptable. 不行,我恐怕还是不能接受


Then what's your idea of a good price? 那你觉得什么价格合适?


I'll be waiting for your good news. 我将等候你的好消息。


We pay by letter of credit. 我们用信用卡付款


Can you show us your catalogue? 可以看一下你们的产品目录吗?


I’m sure our products will interest you.我肯定你会对我们的产品感兴趣。


Have you look into the sales? 你调查过销售情况吗?


It's combines many functions in one.它集多种功能于一身


Let's see what else is on. I don't want to see any more of this TV show? 咱们看看有没有别的节目?我不想看这个电视节目了。


What's the temperature today? Do you mind the heat? It's very hot today. 今天的温度有多高?你怕热吗?今天真热


Money will come and go. If I had known that, I could have helped you. You have my word. 钱乃身外之物。假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。我保证


The color won't fade will it? Quality is something we never neglect. 不会褪色吧?我们一直十分重视质量


It's very kind of you to come and see me off, Mr.zhang. Here we are at the airport. We hope you'll come here more often in the future.张先生,谢谢你来送我,我们到机场了。希望你以后常来


Will you go shoping with me? What would you like for dessert? 你跟我去买东西吗?你要什么甜点?


What happened to you memory? You're going too far! 你的记性是怎么搞的?你太过分了!


My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比她丈夫大一岁


I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁


You don't have a care in the world. 你不知人间烦恼为何物


My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟。


Tell me your story, I'm all ears. 告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听


Happy Spring Festival! 春节快乐


Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?


His argument doesn't hold water. 他的论点站不住脚


I answer telephones and do some typing. 我负责接电话和打字。

Japan is to the east of china.日本在中国东部。


I’ve got to start working out.我必须开始健身运动了。


It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。


I have just finished the b

ook. 我刚读完这本书。


I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。


I don’t have any cash with me. 我身上没有带现金。


I am afraid that I have to go.我要走了。


He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培养成一名律师。


He led them down the mountain.他带他们下山。


He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一头。


He is in his everyday clothes.他穿着平常的衣服。


Opportunity knocks but one.机不可失,时不再来。


Neither you nor he is wrong.你和他都没错。


My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。


May I speak to Lora, please?我能和劳拉说话吗?


It’s a friendly competition.这是一场友谊赛。


I went there three days ago.我三天前到达那儿。


I was alone, but not lonely.我独自一人,但不觉得寂寞。


I haven’t seen you for ages.好久不见。


I have never seen the movie.我从未看过那部电影。


I don’t think you are right.我认为你是不对的。


Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。


He shot the lion with a gun.他用枪把狮子打死了。


Don’t let this get you down.不要为此灰心丧气。


A lost chance never returns.错过机会永不再来。


You’d better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。


What’s your favorite steps? 你喜欢跳什么舞?


What you need is just rest.你需要休息。


We walk on the garden path.我们走在花园的小径上。


Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。


The whole world knows that.地球人都知道。


The stars are too far away.星星太遥远了。


The figure seems all right.数目看起来是对的。


Spring is a pretty season.春天是一个好季节。


So I just take what I want.那么我只拿我所需要的东西。


She mended the broken doll.她修补了破了的洋娃娃。


She is a good-looking girl.她是一个漂亮女孩。


No littering on the campus.校园内不准乱扔废物。


It’s none of your business.这不关你事。


I’m your lucky fellow then.我就是你的幸运舞伴啦。


I’m very glad to hear that.我很高兴听到你这么说。


Can you finish your work ahead of time?你能提前完成工作吗?


How long will the sale last?折价销售多久?


Do you know the exact date?你知道确切的日期吗?


I’ll be back in 5 days.我5天后回来。


The secret of success is constancy of purpose.成功的秘密在于持之以恒。


Make the world go round.生活中不可或缺。


Can you guess what I was doing this morning?你能猜到我今天早上做什么?


I was about to leave.我正要出门。


What were you doing when I called?我打电话给你时你在干吗?


What are you going to do with the books?你打算拿这些书怎么办?


What did he say in the letter?

他在信里说了些什么?


Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。


How did you doing spend your holiday?你假期怎么过?


Why not go out for a walk?干嘛不出去散散步?


May be the batteries are dead.可能电池没电了。


Who will accompany you to the airport?谁将陪你去机场?


When did you buy the car?你什么时候买的车?


He see things not people.他论事不论人。


Where did you go for dinner yesterday?你们昨天哪吃的饭?


New China was founded in 1949.1949年新中国成立。


My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的快。


John asked Grace to marry him.约翰向格雷斯求婚。





相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档