当前位置:文档之家› 灰姑娘电影台词

灰姑娘电影台词

灰姑娘电影台词
灰姑娘电影台词

CINDERELLA 灰姑娘

Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.

从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。

stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast.

把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。

stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.

灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。

stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.

快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。

Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.

虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。

One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.

一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。

The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.

可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.

灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。

Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!

没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!

Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.

亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。

Cinderella: Oh, but I do.

噢,但我确实是这样想的。

Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!

胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。

Cinderella: Why then, you must be...

为什么你一定在。。。

Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you? got.

你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,

Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。

Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.

噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。

Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...

是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。

Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.

午夜?噢,谢谢你。

Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.

噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。

Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.

哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。

Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.

祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。

At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!

舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。

Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!

噢,天啊!

Prince: What's the matter?

什么事?

Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.

午夜了,快到午夜了。

Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?

是的,但又怎样呢?

Cinderella: Goodbye.

再见。

Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.

不,等等,你现在不能走。

Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.

噢,我必须走。

Prince: But why?

但为什么呢?

Cinderella: goodbye.

再见。

Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!

不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!

Cinderella: Goodbye.

再见。

The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass

shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.

第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。

Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?

请等等!我可以试一下吗?

Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.

噢,别理她。

stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!

她仅仅是灰姑娘!

stepsister2:Impossible.

不可能。

stepsister1: She's out of her mind.

她疯了。

stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.

是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。

Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.

当然你可以试试,我的女士。

Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?

噢,不!不!这很糟糕。国王!我该做什么呢?

Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...

但这或许有点帮助。。。。

Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.

不,不。现在什么都帮不了。

Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.

你看,我有另一只拖鞋。

Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.

王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。

100句经典英文电影台词

100句经典英文电影台词 100句经典英文电影台词 1,Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse. 我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972) 3,You dont understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是 个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价 值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Heres looking at you,kid. 永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hells Angels,1930 译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗? 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say youre sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、I could dance with youtill the cows come home. On second thought, Id rather dance with the cows until you came home. 我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁

灰姑娘话剧剧本定稿英语

第一幕 人物:爸爸妈妈灰姑娘 道具:帽子装在盒子里的蝴蝶 旁白: Once upon a time, there was a girl called Ella. To her mother and father, she was a princess. Her father was a merchant who went abroad,and brought tribute back from all of Ella's subject lands. when her father was away,Ella missed him terribly. But she knew he would always return. 爸爸: Ella! Where are my girls, my beautiful girls Where are my darlings (爸爸出场,一边说话一边挥了下帽子) 爸爸: There she is! 灰姑娘:Papa, welcome home!(开心地扑到爸爸怀里) 爸爸: How are you (拥抱女儿)You've grown! 爸爸:Look at this . 灰姑娘:What was that 爸爸: I found it hanging on a tree. I think there may be something inside. 灰姑娘:It's so pretty. 爸爸:In China, that is 蝴蝶. 灰姑娘:蝴-蝶 爸爸:Shall we(伸出手邀请女儿跳舞) 灰姑娘:Look, Mummy! I'm dancing! (爸爸和女儿开心地转圈,妈妈在旁边甜蜜地笑) 旁白:All was just as it should be. They knew themselves to be the most happy of families to live as they did and to love each other so. But sorrow can come to any kingdom, no matter how happy. And so it came to Ella's home. 第二幕 人物:医生爸爸妈妈灰姑娘 道具:椅子,毛毯,医生所需的工具

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

灰姑娘中英文剧本、

Cinderella 灰姑娘 Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework. 从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。 继母: Do the laundry and get on with your duties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast. 把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。 大姐: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold. 灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。 二姐: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish. 快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。 Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends. 虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。 One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party. 一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。 The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty. 可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。 Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared. 灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。

英语话剧搞笑版灰姑娘1

白:Long ago, there lived a girl. Her mother had died and her father had married again,His new wife had two daugters. They are so bad as their mother. The poor girl had to work day and night. She must sleep in the kitchen. She wore dirty clothes. All of them called her cinders for Cinderella. However, we?ll show you a different play today. (灰姑娘昂首挺胸帅气十足地上场) 旁白:She is so strong, and smart. Especially she is good at sport. Now, she is running for the 100 meter race.(灰姑娘冲刺,旁边老师读秒:11?9) Now, she is playing basketball.(灰姑娘以一敌众,轻松灌篮) Now,she is practicing Chinese kungfu(灰姑娘打拳,对手倒) This is her----Cinderella 灰姑娘(怒,看旁白) :Do you finish? 旁白:Ok(结巴)continue, even she is perfect, she still can?t escape the poor life, Why? That is----- 继母(假装洗衣服) :How cold the wate r! I?m too old to do anything, My leg is so painful. (灰姑娘默,从继母手中拿过洗衣盆) Ah!They?re so dirty that I can?t stand them! (一姐将盆碗碰得乱响.灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过盆碗) Oh,no!My finger!Cinderella!

灰姑娘童话剧本(中英对照)

灰姑娘童话剧本(中英文对照) 第一场布景:灰姑娘家旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Cinderella, her mother was dead, and her father loved her very much. But one day, her father married a new wife and died unfortunately . Look, her step mother and her new sister s are coming.(After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.) 从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她叫辛黛瑞娜(灰姑娘),她的母亲去世了,父亲很爱她。但是一天她的父亲娶了新的妻子,而且她父亲不幸去世了。看,他的继母和继母带来的两个姐姐过来了。 Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! 后妈;Helen,Jenny, 快看,好漂亮的房子啊(四周看了看,开始乱翻东西,拿起些东西来看) Sister(1): Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychees. Wow, I like them. 后妈女儿(1): 是的,还有好多水果,(一个个用手指点),苹果,香蕉,芒果,荔枝,哇,我都喜欢(吃水果) Sister(2): Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. 后妈女儿(2): (打开衣柜,翻翻看看)妈妈,看,好多漂亮的衣服啊,我喜欢这些裙子(往身上穿) Cinderella:Oh, no, please, that’s my dress. This new dress is bought by my father 灰姑娘:啊,那是我的裙子,这条新裙子是爸爸卖给我的(跑过去,想把那条裙子拿过来). Sister(2):Who are YOU? (把那条裙子藏到一边,厌恶地把灰姑娘的肩膀推了推)Mum, who is she?(退了几步,回头看后妈,用手指指了指灰姑娘)Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn't matter. Now!Cinderella, go, clean the room and then cook for us. RIGHT NOW! 后妈:她是你的妹妹,但是别管她。灰姑娘,现在马上去给我把房间打扫干净,然后做饭。 Cinderella: Why? I'm not your servant. 灰姑娘:(插着腰,皱着眉很生气的样子)为什么?我又不是你们的佣人Stepmother: Yeah.(点头). But from NOW ON you are our servant. 后妈:但是从现在开始你就是我们的佣人!(很凶的样子) Sister(1): Mum, I like this dress. (拽灰姑娘的衣服) Sister(2):I like her necklace. (抢走她的项链戴在脖子上) Cinderella:Oh, no, PLEASE!!! (哭喊) 旁白:After that, Cinderella had to been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live and she have to sleep in sofa; she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty.从那以后,

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。”下面是留学为您整理的电影《怦然心动》经典台词中英文对照,希望您喜欢! A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadowby itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Somedays the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father ' s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

灰姑娘英文演讲稿

灰姑娘(Cinderella) 第一场布景:灰姑娘家旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Cinderella, her mother was dead, and her father loved her very much. 父亲: Dear daughter! These presents are for your birthday! Do you like them? 灰姑娘: Yeah, thank you, Dad.(开心地接过)父亲: My lovely daughter, I hope you can be happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife and died unfortunately. Look, her stepmother and her new sisters are COMING. 后妈: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! (四周看了看,开始乱翻东西,拿起些东西来看)后妈女儿(1): Yes, and so many fruits.(一个个用手指点)Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychees. Wow, I like them. (吃水果) 后妈女儿(2):(打开衣柜,翻翻看看)Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿) 灰姑娘:Oh, no, please, that’s my dress. This new dress is bought by my father(跑过去,想把那条裙子拿过来). 后妈女儿(2):Who are YOU? (把那条裙子藏到一边,厌恶地把灰姑娘的肩膀推了推)Mum, who is she?(退了几步,回头看后妈,用手指指了指灰姑娘)后妈: She is your little sister. But it doesn't matter. Now! Cinderella, go, clean the room and then cook for us. RIGHT NOW! 灰姑娘: Why? I'm not your servant.(插着腰,皱着眉很生气的样子)后妈: Yeah.(点头). But from NOW ON you are our servant.(很凶的样子)后妈女儿(1): Mum, I like this dress. (拽灰姑娘的衣服) 后妈女儿(2):I like her necklace. (抢走她的项链戴在脖子上) 灰姑娘:Oh, no, PLEASE!!! (哭喊) 旁白:After that, Cinderella had to been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night.(Cinderella在洗衣服,扫地,干别的家务活)She had no room to live and she have to sleep in sofa(睡在沙发上); she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty. 第二场布景:灰姑娘家(士兵在门外敲门)后妈: Who is it? 士兵: I'm the soldier of the palace. (后妈打开门)Good morning, madam, this letter is from the palace, for you and other girls in this house. Good-bye, madam! 后妈: What is it? (打开信看——欢呼,向后妈女儿(1)(2)招手)Helen, Jenny, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. Prince Edward will select a queen among the young girls in this kingdom. 后妈女儿(1): Hooray! I'll be the queen! 后妈女儿(2): Hey, I will be the queen, not YOU!! 后妈: Okay, girls. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up immediately! 灰姑娘: (小心地走出来问道)Mum, I want to go to the party, too. 两个后妈女儿: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly. (大笑起来) 灰姑娘(看着在镜子前整理衣服化妆的后妈):Mum,please, can I…后妈: Girls, are you ready? Let's go. Cinderella, you are so dirty and ugly that you haven’t any excuse to go. And you must do your housework FIRST! Good night!! (后妈和她的女儿很骄傲地走出门外,灰姑娘很伤心地坐到地上哭了。这时,猫、鸽子和狗来了) 灰姑娘: (猛然发现)Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do? 猫,鸽子,狗: Don't be so sad, Cinderella. At least, we are with you. If we can help you, we will do our best! 灰姑娘:Oh,my friend,thank you very much. But I haven’t any beautiful dresses now! What can I do? WHO can help me? 仙女:(突然跳着舞出现)Poor girl, let ME help you. You need a carriage, you need a coachman, you need some horses, you need a bellboy, and you need a beautiful dress.(挥动魔杖,用南瓜变成马车,用老马变成

中英文电影台词

中英文电影台词 【篇一:中英文电影台词】 ():20部外国爱情电影经典台词中英对译 1.《剪刀手爱德华》 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 i love you not for who you are, but for who i am with you. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后, 你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握 和珍惜你爱的人。 one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 3.《廊桥遗梦》 我们每个人都在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。 we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 4.《蓝莓之夜》 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个 不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就 那么忘记了。 one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 5.《恋夏500天》 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 love makes man grow up or sink down. 6.《如果能再爱一次》 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人 的爱情,都是负重的。

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

英语话剧-灰姑娘-剧本

灰姑娘英语剧本 演员表 旁白: Father: Cinderella: Stepmother: Helen: Jerry: Head Solder: Solder1: Solder2: Friend: Minster: Prince: 旁白:Once upon a time , in a far away land, there was a tiny kingdom where lived a widower who lost his wife, He has a daughter ELLA. He considered ELLA need a mother. So he married again. He chose his second wife, a woman with two daughters Helen and Jerry. 第一场 旁白:This day Cinderella's father is going away from home. Father: Dear Mary! These presents are for you! Do you like them? Cinderella: Yeah, It’s fantastic! Thank you, Dad. Father:I'm really happy you like them. My lovely Ella, I want to introduce new members of our family to you. They are your new mother and sisters.(父亲穿上外套)But I have to leave for a period on business for years. And I must leave now! (父亲亲亲灰姑娘的额头)They are on their way. I hope you’ll have a good time together.(灰姑娘依依不舍的样子,给父亲整理外套领子) Cinderella: Dad, I am all okay, take care of yourself. (拥抱父亲) Father: Take it easy. I’ll miss you. Bye.(拿起行李箱和灰姑娘挥手告别)Cinderella: all the time. Bye. (挥手)

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

英语灰姑娘话剧剧本

《灰姑娘》剧本 白 : long long ago, there lived a girl. Her mother had died and her father had married again,His new wife had two daugters. They are so bad as their mother. The poor girl had to work day and night. She must sleep in the kitchen. She weared drity clothes. All of t hem called her cinders for Cinderella. However, we’ll show you a different play today. (灰姑娘昂首挺胸帅气十足地上场) 旁白:She is so strong, and smart. Especially she is good at sport. Now, she is running for the 100 meter race.(灰姑娘冲刺,旁边老师读秒:11’9) Now, she is playing basketball.(灰姑娘以一敌众,轻松灌篮) Now,she is practicing Chinese gongfu(灰姑娘打拳,对手倒) This is her----Cinderella 灰姑娘(怒,看旁白) :Do you finish 旁白 :Ok(结巴)continue, even she is perfect, she still can’t escape the poor life, Why That is----- 继母(假装洗衣服) :How cold the water! I’m too old to do anything, My leg is so painful. (灰姑娘默,从继母手中拿过洗衣盆) (一姐将盆碗碰得乱响.灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过盆碗) (一姐手持针线缝衣,刺手,尖叫—灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过衣服) 第一幕 (灰姑娘在帮后母按摩肩膀) 二姐(奔入,扬动手中传单) :Mom, Mom, Look! There are some leaflets. I got them on the street. The King is having a party. The Prince will look for a wife. 一姐(托腮) :I must be choosen, I am the most beautiful girl in the world.

【7人英语短剧】Cinderella 灰姑娘 7人 短剧

- Cinderella Summary: Act 1 Mother:Cinderella, Cinderella, sweep the floor! Sister 1:Cinderella, Cinderella, wash the dishes! Sister 2:Cinderella, Cinderella, brush my shoes! Cinderella:Yes. Sister 1:Don't come to our room. Sister 2:Stay in the kitchen.

Act 2 Mother:Come, girls. I have a letter form the Prince. Sister1:Show me! Sister2:Show me! Sister 1:Oh, it's a dance-party! Sister 2:How nice! Sister 1:Mother, am I pretty? Mother:Yes, you are very pretty. Sister 1:Then, I am the princess! Sister 2:Oh, no.1 am the princess! Act 3 Old Woman:Why are you weeping? Cinderella:I can't go to the dance-party. Old Woman:Don't worry. Bring me a pumpkin. Bring me some mice. Old Woman:Now, hurry up! Go to the dance-party. But, you must come back before 12 o'clock~ Cinderella:Thank you, ma'am. Old Woman:Bye-bye. Act 4 Mother:What a beautiful princess! Sister 1:Who is she? Sister 2:I don't know. Prince:Welcome, Princess. I am the Prince. Please dance with me. Cinderella:Oh, I must go back Good-by, Prince. Prince:Wait, wait, Princess! What's your name, please Act 5 Servant:We are looking for the princess. .

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档