当前位置:文档之家› 【外贸英语口语】一般商业信函(中英对照)

【外贸英语口语】一般商业信函(中英对照)

【外贸英语口语】一般商业信函(中英对照)
【外贸英语口语】一般商业信函(中英对照)

【外贸英语口语】一般商业信函(中英对照)

通知

本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。

Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

回信

本公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly. 谨复贵公司本月10日函询; 我们不能提供贵公司特定的那种餐盘的报价。

Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst., we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.

贵函收悉, 我们已将样品提交本公司的买方, 特此奉告。

In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.

你方6月12日的来函收悉, 兹寄去面额为150美元的支票一张, 谨此奉复。

In reply to yours of 12th June, I send herewith a cheque, valuing $150.

收讫

您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日贵函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日来函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December. 我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日来函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

昨天贵函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

我们已收到您昨日写的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日来函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

确认

To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation

为确认

In Confirmation of

确认书

A letter of confirmation

关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.

兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。

Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。

Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。

We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.

谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。

In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was conpletely destroyed by fire last night.

为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning. 愉快欣慰

我们欣慰地告知你们, 我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。

We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.

您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。

We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.

同函奉上有关文件。

We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.

谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。

We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.

兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。

We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.

祈注意"B House" 是B大街10号。

We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.

我们愿向您提出下列订货: ...

We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...

谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。

I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.

我们高兴地通知您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。

We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.

我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。

We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.

今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。

I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box. 我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。

We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.

我们欣慰的告知您, 去年度业务是最成功的一年。

We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.

兹报告本市的S.公司情况。

We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.

敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。

I an glad that you have accepted my offer.

如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣慰。

I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.

兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

附函附件

按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。

We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.

请查收所开出的下列汇票。

Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:

今随信奉上由"静冈号"发往香港的货物提单两张。

Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.

依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。

Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.

随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。

Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.

随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。

Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.

随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。

A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.

随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。

An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.

同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。

Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.

随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。

Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house. 迅即

迅速

urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed

请尽快将空袋退回为盼。

Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.

这批货物立即由火车发往你处。

The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.

请尽快下达通知书为荷。

Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.

请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头.

Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.

依照关于

依照

according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with

关于

about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to

依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。

On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.

依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。

Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.

根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物10箱。

Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.

关于本月6日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。

With reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.

关于对我方代表的电话查询, 我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。

With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.

依照6月6日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将50箱货发出。

In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases.

依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌5箱。

In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.

依照您上月20日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉30包。

According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.

依照您对本公司J.先生的要求, 我们已另邮寄去10支的三合股纱样品。

In compliance with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.

依照您的要求, 我们已通过山田公司向您发去40包棉花。

Agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.

期满到期

我们如期收到您7月30日的来信。

I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.

该轮将于5月5日晨, 如期到达横滨港。

The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.

这张票据将于9月1日到期。

The bill falls due on September 1.

甚至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.

The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem, even in the middle of the month.

我们如期收到您6月10日的贵函。

We have duly receiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.

每个、依照

由代理

per pro.||by proxy

每年

per annum||yearly

每月

per mensem||monthly

每天

per diem||daily

每人

per man||per capital

每一个||每一件

per piece

每磅

per lb.

每一包

per b.

每一吨

per ton

每一码

per yard

每一瓶

per bottle

百分之??

per cent||per cent.||percent||?? %

经本公司代表与你方的面谈结果, 本公司愿承担为贵公司的船运代理人。

In reference to the interview our representative had with you, we offer to your goodselves our services as shipping-agents.

随信寄上帐单一张, 如能尽快将款汇下, 则不胜感激。

We enclose you a statement of account, for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige.

我们收到您5月19日来信, 我们已于今日发电确认, 请参阅所附该电抄件。

We have received your favour of 19th May, and confirm our today's telegram as per the copy enclosed.

对于装载贵轮船的货物, 已办妥保险。

We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.

抱歉遗憾

此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。

Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

请您宽恕我们的这一错误。

We apologize you for the mistake.

麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。

We apologize you for troubling you.

从你们5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该条件不表满意, 甚为遗憾。

We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.

在时机尚未成熟以前, 我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事, 对此甚表遗憾。

We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.

我们遗憾地告诉您, 其中两箱, 质量极为差劣。

I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.

我们遗憾地告诉您, 本公司在R.C.15的房产, 因昨日下午失火, 已部分烧毁。

We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon

听说P.R.公司已破产, 甚为遗憾。

I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.

表示抱歉

To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something

甚感遗撼, 请多包涵。

To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed

对此事给您带来的不便, 请接受我们的歉意。

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.

荣幸

今天, 我们感到很荣幸能和M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。

Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.

特别使我们感到荣幸的是能有机会遇到你们各位知名人士。

We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.

对于..甚感荣幸

To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do

感谢

承告知该若干套不合格产品, 我方愿妥善处理不误。

We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right. 在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时, 希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。

While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.

藉此机会, 让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。

We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.

藉此机会, 让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢, 对您今后的订单, 我们将保证继续格外关照。

We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.

我们满怀信心的向您保证, 您所给予我们任何的业务, 我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去

执行。

We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.

谢谢您的查询或询价。

We thank you for your inquiry.

承蒙您的好意, 甚为感谢。

thank you very much for your courtesy.

谢谢您的订货或订单。

thank you for you order.

提供服务

我们随时乐意为您服务。

We are always pleased to serve you at any time.

如有机会为您服务, 我们将非常感谢。

We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.

同时, 请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。

In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.

请相信, 我们将非常感谢您能为我们提供服务机会。

We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.

我们渴望为您服务。

We are anxious to be able to seve you.

希望愿望

我们盼望着您的好消息。

We hope to hear from you favourably.

您在商场上如有需求, 即盼来函询价。

I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.

我们希望能收到您的订单。

We hope to be favoured with your order.

我期待着您的好消息。

I hope to hear favourably from you.

我们希望这一行动能得到您的同意。

We hope this action will meet with your approval.

我们希望您能很快对此事做出决定。

We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.

留意签名

惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。

We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

下面是他的签名传真件, 请惠予留意, 该签名效果与我的相同。

Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.

惠请留意我的签名。

Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...

请留意附在下面的签名。

I request your attention to his signature, appended below.

诚请回信

回信

by return||by return of post||by return of mail

为供您回信方便, 随信附去免贴邮票的信封一个。

A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying. 请开20美元的支票一张, 放在所附信封里, 立即寄给我们。

Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.

为了使您从我们这里取得更进一步信息, 随信附去明信片一张备用。

A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.

届时, 用明信片告知我们, 本公司乐意奉告, 当然不会增加任何麻烦。

Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you--without a bit of obligation, of course.

英语口语培训https://www.doczj.com/doc/9a457458.html,/

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

外贸英语口语讨价还价对话模板

(一)我们的价格和数量有关,因为你的数量有限,所以我们不能降价; (二)我们现在的原材料的价格在上涨,我们的经营成本在增长,所以我们的价格也上涨; (三)我们和同行的质量不相同,我们的质量通过认证,有保障,同行不能够做到,所以我们的价格比同行高; (四)我们提供的优质服务及我公司的信誉同行不能提供给你。因为我们的服务也需要成本,所以我们的价格比同行高点; (五)因运输成本的增长,我们的销售成本也在增长,所以我们的价格也比较高; (六)因我们对工人的工资待遇提高,这也给我们的生产质量提供保障,我们的产品单位价格上升,所以我们的价格也上升; (七)给你的价格已经是最低价格,给你的同行是高于你的价格,我们已经做到我们最大的可能性地为你服务了,如需要证实,可以给另外一个客人的报价给你看。 情景一 佩利丝: Mr. Brown, I'm anxious to know about your offer. 布朗先生.我很想知道你们的报盘情况. 布朗: Well, we've been holding it for you, Mrs. Perless. Here it is. Five hundred cases of black tea, at 20 pounds per kilogram, C.I.F., Liverpool. Shipment will be in July. 佩利丝女士.我们还一直为你保留着这一报盘.这个就是:500箱红茶.成本加运费保险费到利物浦价.每公斤20英镑.七月装船. 佩利丝: That's a high price! It will be difficult for us to make any sales. 价格太高了!我们很难销售. 布朗: I'm rather surprised to hear you say that, Mrs. Perless. Y ou know the price of black tea has gone up since last year. Ours compares favorably with what you might get elsewhere. 佩利丝女士.你这么说我很吃惊.你知道从去年以来红茶价格已经上涨.我们的价格比起你从别处可以买到的价格是较为优惠的. 佩利丝: I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. India has just come into the market with a lower price. 这点我恐怕不能同意.印度正好刚打入市场.价格比较低. 布朗: Ah, but everybody in the tea trade knows that US's black tea is of top quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable. 不过.茶叶商人都知道美国红茶质量好.结合质量考虑.我认为这个价格很合理. 佩利丝: No doubt yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the tea market. I understand some countries are actually lowering their prices. 毫无疑问.你们的红茶质量上等.但是茶叶市场竞争激烈.我知道有的国家实际上正在削价抛售. 布朗: So far our commodities have stood the competition well. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. Few other teas can compare with ours either for flavor or color. 目前为止.我们的商品都是经得起竞争的.其他客户不断地向我们购买就证明了这一点.在香味或色泽方面.其他品牌的红茶很难与我们的红茶媲美. 佩利丝: But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price. 不过我认为很难说服我们的客户们接受你方的价格.

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸服装口语:样品之情景对话

Sample样品 S: Salesclerk售货职员C: Customer顾客 情景对话Dialogue 对话1 C: (Holding out a photo) Do you have something likethis?(拿出一张照片)你有 像这样的东西吗? S: Yes, wedo. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring it rightaway.我们有。请 等一下,我马上去拿来。 对话2 C: When will I get the sample?我什么时候可以拿到样板? S:At noon, on Thursday.星期四中午。 对话3 S: Here are our catalogs and samples, please take a look.这是我们的目录和样品,请看看。C:I'minterested in this model. How much is it?我对这个型号有兴趣。多 少钱? 对话4 S:Do you like this sample?你喜欢这个样品吗?C: I haven't looked at it yet.我还没过目呢。 对话5 C: I did not bring the sample today.我今天没有带样品来。 S: When might they be available?什么时候能带来? 对话6 C:Did you bring the sample I asked for?你把我要的样板带来了吗? S:Yes, it's in my briefcase.带来了,在我的公文包里。 对话7 C:Do you have some others with dissmilar pattern? I want to have a look.你 们还有另外不同的样品吗?我想看看。 S: Yes, we do. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring them right away.有的,请稍等,我马上去拿来。C: Yes, please.好的,麻烦你。 See more information, you can visit us 外贸英语学习https://www.doczj.com/doc/9a457458.html,/study-trade.html

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

常用外贸英语口语

本文档由实惠网外贸论坛整理,实惠网外贸论坛是个很不错的外贸论坛,里面整理了很多外贸资料,包括:外贸英语资料、外贸流程资料、实惠网免费培训资料、外贸其他类型的相关资料下载。实惠网外贸论坛网址是:https://www.doczj.com/doc/9a457458.html, 免费提供一个外贸平台给大家,SFYH,一个很不错的外贸平台,SFYH三月份新版本刚刚上线,开发了许多新的功能。网址是:https://www.doczj.com/doc/9a457458.html, 先生: 从贵国驻北京的大使馆(embassy)的商务参赞处获悉,贵公司是一家食品(foodstuff)出口商。作为一家专营罐装食品(canned food)的零售商(retailer),我们特致函贵方,希望能建立贸易关系。 从贵方的通函(circular)中我们了解到你们可以供应各种罐装食品,如能提供给我们最新的价格单以及插图目录,不胜感激。 如你方供货价格优惠,质量上乘,我们将大量订购。 盼早复。 此致 Dear Sirs, Y our company has been introduced to us by Commercial Counselor’s Office of your embassy in Beijing as prospective buyers of arts & crafts. In order to introduce our products to the Middle East, we are writing to you in the hope of establishing trade relations. The main line of our business covers the export of chinaware of superb quality, fashionable design and competitive price, which enjoys a good reputation all over the world. For your information, we are enclosing an illustrated catalogue and the latest. Samples and quotations will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiries. Looking forward to your early reply. Y ours faithfully, 1.从ABC公司处得知你公司供应毛衫。 2.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司。 3.请寄给我们关于你方新产品的小册子。 4.如果你方价格具有竞争力并且装方式可以接受的话,我们打算下一笔大订单。 5.我们有意获得你方新产品的商品目录及价目单。 6.W e learn from ABC Co. that you are one of the suppliers of sweaters. 7.As you know, we are a state-owned enterprise dealing with this kind of articles for many years. 8.Please send us your brochure on your latest products. 9.If your price is competitive and the terms of payment is acceptable, we will place a large order. 10.W e would like the catalogue and price list of your latest products. 1. Please reply as soon as possible, 说明最早装船期和付款条件。 2. If you are interested, please cable us, 说明所需数量。 3. W e cabled you yesterday, 报你2000公斤核桃仁(walnutmeat),5月船期。 4. Please reply as soon as possible ,告知我们必要的详细情况。 5. W e cabled you today, 向你订购5000打自来水钢笔(fountain pen)。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档