当前位置:文档之家› 八年级下英语单元翻译句子全

八年级下英语单元翻译句子全

八年级下英语单元翻译句子全
八年级下英语单元翻译句子全

Unit3翻译句子

1.托尼,你能帮忙做几件事吗Tony,could you piease help out with a few things

2.反正我觉得干点家务也不太难。And anyway,I think doing chores is not so difficuit.

3.孩子们越早学会独立,对他们的未来就越好。

The earlier kids learn to be independent,the better it is for their future.

4.因为妈妈随时都会买完东西回来。Because mom will be back from shopping any minute now.

5.在家中给他们提供一个干净、舒适的环境是家长们的事情。

It is the parents’job to provide a clean and comfortable environment at home for their children.

6.我一坐在电视机前,我妈妈就走过来。

The minute I sat down in front of the TV,my mom came over.

= My mom came over as soon as I sat down in front of the TV.

7.“我和你一样累!”我喊道。“I’m just as tired as you are!”I shouted back.

8.我们看完电影能卖一些喝的吗Could we get something to drink after the movie

9.我讨厌做家务。I hate to do chores.=I dislike doing chores.

10.孩子们这些天已经有许多来自学校的压力。Kids these days already have enough stress from school.

11.没必要去做它。There’s no need for them to do it now.

12.做家务帮助提高孩子的独立性。Doing chores helps to develop children’s independence.

13.我认为对孩子来说学习如何做家务很重要。I think it’s important for children to learn how to

do chores.

14.你能买一些饮料给我们吗Could you buy some drinks for us

15.我不擅长游泳,他也不擅长。I’m not good at swimming,neither is he.

16.我爸爸不喜欢喜剧,我妈妈也不喜欢。My father dislikes comedies,so does my mother.

17.这本书你可以借两周。You can keep the book for two weeks.

18.我不喜欢向别人借东西。I don’t like to borrow things from others.

19.不要把你的钱借给这个懒惰的男人。Don’t lend your money to the lazy man.

20.好乱啊!你要马上清理你的房间。What a mess!You should clean up your bedroom at once.

21.对不起,我要去从事它。Sorry,I’m doing to work on it.

22.一年的最后一天On the lasy day of the year.

23.请向我们提供一些信息。

Please provide us with some information.= Please provide some information for us.

24.这个小男孩主动让出他的座位给老人在拥挤的公车上。

The little boy offered his seat to the old man on the crowded bus.

25.你能照顾我的狗当我离开时吗Can you take care of my dog when I an away

26.我到电影院很早,所以得到一个好座位。

I arrived at the theater early so that I could get a good seat.=

I arrived at the theater early in order to get a good seat.

27.昨天晚上他病倒了。He fell ill last night.

28.结果,他成为一位知名作家。As a result,he became a famous writer.

29.我们是否出去野餐将会由天气而定。

Whether we will go on a picnic will depend on the weather.

30.要我给你指示路吗你真是太善良了。

Would you like me to show you the wayThat’s very kind of you.

31.学生们正忙于打扫地板。The students are working on sweeping the floor.”(work on doing)

32.汤姆和杰克都不喜欢洗盘子。Neither Tom nor Jack likes doing the dishes.(就近原则)

33.我们要把爱传递给我们周围的人。We should pass our love to others around.

34.他取出一些钱递给那个老人。He took out some money and passed it to the old man.

35.我上学时经过了一家银行。I passed a bank when I went to school.

Unit4翻译句子

1.尽管他做的不对,但不是什么大事。Although she’s wrong,it’s not a big deal.

2.你想和我们待在一起,看看事情如何得以解决Do you want to stay with us to see how things work

out

3.或许我可以减掉他们几个活动。Maybe I could cut out a few of their activities.

4.他们经常争吵,我真的不喜欢这样。They fight a lot,and I really don’t like it.

5.人们不该对自己孩子逼得太紧。People shouldn’t push their kids so hard.

6.露西应该鞭策自己再加把劲了。Lucy should push herself a little harder.

7.我有太多作业以至于我没有许多空闲时间做我喜欢的。

I have too much homework so I don’t have any free time to do things Ilike.

8.我和我最好的朋友打了一架。I got into a fight with my best friend.

9.我真的很累因为我昨天学习直到深夜。I’m really tired bacause I studied until midnight last night.

10.为什么你今天晚上不早点睡觉Why don't you go to sleep ealier this evening

11.你应该打电话给他所以你可以说对不起。You should call him so that you can say you’re sorry.

12.你能向我解释这道数学题吗Can you explain to me how to work out this math problem

13.我父母之间关系很困难。Relatins between my parents have become difficult.

14.当他们争吵,就像有一个大的、黑的乌云笼罩在我们家。

When they argue,it’s like a big ,black cloud hanging over our home.

15.他却在晚上看他任何想看的直到深夜。Instead he watch whatever he wants until late at night.

16.我希望不久后事情对你来说好起来。I hope things will be better for you soon.

17,尽管他是你最好的朋友,你仍应该告诉他抄袭别人的作业是不对的。

Although he’s your best friend, you should still tell him that copying others’ homework is wrong.

18,你只需做你自己!You should just be yourself!

19.你们应该都帮助彼此提高。You should all be helping each other to improve.

20.你不需要和同学竞争来取得好成绩。You shouldn’t compete with your classmates to get better grades.

21.我父母给我许多关于学校的压力。My parents give me a lot of pressure about school.

22.他们中的许多人学习考试技巧以至于他们能进入一个好高中和之后一个好大学。

Many of them are learning exam skills so that they can get into a good high school and later

a good university.

23.放学后大多数天里On most days after school

24.在许多家庭,竞争开始很非常小并一直持续到孩子们长大。

In some families,competition starts very young and continues until the kids get older.

25.所有这些活动能引起很多心理压力给孩子。All these activities can cause a lot of stress for children.

26.为什么他们不只让他们的孩子只做孩子Why don’t they just let their kids be kids

27.你需要坚持尝试和他说话直到他和你说话。You should keep trying to talk to her until she talks to you.

28.我父母不允许我和朋友们一起出去闲逛。My parents don’t allow me to hang out with my friends.

29.让我感到惊讶的是,海滩上有这么多人。To my surprise,there were so many people on the beath.

30.我没有足够的钱买票。I have no enough money to buy a ticket

31让我替你擦黑板吧。Let me clean the blackboard instead of you.(instead+doing)

32.他可能来自日本。He may be from Japan.=Maybe he is from Japan.

33.他是个固执的男孩,他从不倾听他人。He is a pushy boy,He never listens to others.

34.你做任何事,你应该向父母征询一下意见。Whatever you do,you should ask your parents for some advice.

35.汤姆拒绝像哥哥说对不起。Tom refused to say sorry to his brother.

36.我姐姐和她同学关系相处得好。My sister gets on well with her classmates.

37.尽管他生病了,他去工作像平时一样。Although she was ill,she went to work as usual

38约翰总是总是抄他哥哥的作业。John is always copying his brother’s ’s not good for him. 39.在老师的帮助下,我算出了这道题。I worked out this problem with the help of our teacher.

is said that据说It is reported that据报道

Unit5翻译句子

1.尽管他在演讲前仔细的看了笔记,但他还是害怕在人们面前说话。

Although he looked through the notes,he was afraid of speaking in front of people.

2.外面没有光亮,感觉就像半夜一样。With no light outside,it felt like midnight.

3.本的爸爸正放几块木头靠在窗户上,同时他妈妈在确认手电筒和收音机都能正常使用。

Ben’s dad was putting pieces of wood over the window while his mother was making sure

the flashlights and radio were working.

4.绝大多数美国人都记得纽约世贸中心被恐怖分子摧毁时他们在做什么。

Most Americans remember what they were doing when the World Trade Center in New York

was taken down by terrorists.

5.她记得当时自己在距两座塔楼不远的办公室工作。She remembers working in her office near the two towers.

6.我正忙着找伞所以没看到一辆车开来。I was so busy looking for the unbrella that I didn’t see

a car coming.

7.我的闹钟没响所以我起晚了。My alarm didn’t go off so I got up late.

8.我冲了个热水澡并吃了热乎的早餐。I took a hot shower and ate some warm food.

9.当雨下大时我正在等车。I was waiting for the bus when it began to rain heavily.

10.我跑向车站但我仍然错过了公交车。I ran to the bus stop but I still missed the bus.

11.当暴风雨突然来临时你在做什么What were you doing when the rainstorm suddenly came

12.我八点再次打来但你还是没接。I called again at eight and you didn’t answer then either

13.本能听见强风在他家外面吹。Ben could hear strong winds outside his home.

14.乌云是天空变得非常黑暗。Black clouds were making the sky very dark.

15.当雨开始重重地敲打在窗户上,本开始帮他妈妈做晚餐。

Ben was helping his mom make dinner when the rain bagan to beat heavily against the windows.

16.但很难开心伴随着一个大暴风雨发生在外面。

But it was hard to have fun with a serious storm happening outside.

17当早上3点左右风变弱时,本最终睡着了。

Ben finally fell asleep when the wind was dying down at around3:..

18.倒塌的树木,破碎的窗户和垃圾到处都是。Fallen trees,broken windows and rubbish were everywhere.

19.尽管暴风雨是许多东西支离破碎,但他让家人和邻居之间更近了。

Although the storm broke many things apart,it brought families and neighbors closer together.

20.我们怎样帮助他人在困难时How can we help each other in times of difficulty

21.打开收音机turn on the radio 带车去洗车的地方take the car to the car wash

22.我哥哥和我立刻出来看一看。My brother and I went out right away to have a look.

23.当我们到事故地点时,车以很难看的姿势撞在树上。

When we got to the place of the accident,the car was in bad shape from hitting a tree.

24.凯特仍奋力地前往学校。Kate was still making her way to school.

25我起初不相信他,然后我看向窗外并理解到哪是真的。

I didn’t believe him at first,but then I looked out of the window and realize that it was true.

26.我父母完全震惊,他们没说话在那之后,我们沉默地结束了剩余的晚餐。My parents were completely shocked .They did not talk after that and we finished the rest of our dinner in silence.

27.当我将他只给我朋友,它不见了。When I pointed it out to my friends,it went away.

28其他人也看到了光亮。Other people had seen the light as well(也)

29公布call out我生命中最开心的一天the happiest day of my life.偶尔做某事happen to do

昨天的这时at this time yesterday 浅蓝light blue挡住我的光亮stand in my light保持沉默keep silent

30.他赢得了一等奖。He won the first prize.. 当铃声响起时when the bell rang 31我现在什么都不想吃I feel like eating nothing now. 完全错了completely wrong 32.支持做某事be for doing 反对做某事be against doing 打对抗赛play against

八年级英语上册翻译句子整理

八年级英语上册翻译句子整理 Unit5 据我所知,他将外出三个月。As far as I know,he will be away for three months. 我们教室有30米宽50米长。Our classroom is 30 meters wide and 50 meters long. 这个省的人口有一千万。The population of this province is ten million. 关于今天的旅行,请随意问任何问题。Feel free to ask me anything on today’s tour. 校长总是第一个到校。Headmaster is always the first one to get to school. 爬山运动是世界上最危险的运动之一。 Mountain climbing is one of the world’s most dangerous sports. 长城有多长?How long is the Great Wall? 我们应尽可能保护那些处于危险中的动物。 We should protect the animals in danger as possible as we can. 有不到2000只熊猫生活在剩余的森林里。 There are fewer than 2000 pandas living in the remaining forest 学生们正在为这次考试做准备。The students are preparing for the exam. 我大约一星期后就回来。I’ll be back in a week or so. 这座桥有多长?大约100米。How long is the bridge? It’s about one hundred meters long. 我们的老师总是第一个到校。Our teacher is always the first one to get to school. 这个大厅是我们教室的5倍。This hall is four times bigger than our classroom. 他们把森林里的树砍倒了。They cut down the trees in the forest. 在过去,很多人死于饥饿。In the past,many people died of hunger. 外面有一个妇女在扫地。There is a woman sweeping the floor. 你知道中国是最古老的国家之一吗? Do you know China is one of the most ancient countries? 黄河是中国第二长河。The yellow river is the second longest river in China. 中国的人口比印度的人口多。The population of China is larger than that of India. 中国有超过5000年的历史,它比美国的历史要长的多。 China is more than 5000 years old. It has a much longer history than the US. 尼罗河比世界上任何一条其它河流都长。 The Nile is longer than any other river in the world. 世界上没有和太平洋一样大的海洋。No ocean in the world is as big as the Pacific Ocean. 面对危险,他很勇敢。He is brave in the face of danger.

英语写作和翻译常用连接词及句型(DOC)

英语写作与翻译常用连接词及句型 1. 表示罗列增加 First, secondly, thirdly,…finally For one thing … for another…, On (the)one hand…on the other hand, 2. 表示时间顺序 First, …then / next,…. after that / next…., finally now, at present, recently, after, afterwards, after that, after a while, in a few days, at first, in the beginning, to begin with, later, next, finally, immediately, soon, suddenly, all of a sudden, at that moment, as soon as, form now on, from then on, at the same time, meanwhile, till,not…until,before,after,when,while,as during, 3. 表示解释说明 for example, for instance, in this case, in fact, actually 4. 表示转折关系 but, however, while, though, or, otherwise, on the contrary, on the

other, in spite of, even though, except (for), instead, 5. 表示并列关系 or,and,also,too,not only … but also,as well as,both… and,either …or,neither…nor 6. 表示因果关系 because,because of,since,now that,as,thanks to…,due to…,therefore,as a result (of),otherwise,so…that,such…that, consequently, accordingly 7. 表示条件关系 as (so) long as, on condition that, if, unless 8.表示让步关系 although, after all , though, even though, in spite of, despite, 9.表示递进 Besides / what‘s more / in addition / furthermore / moreover / another / also, 10.表示比较 be similar to,similarly,the same as,in contrast,compared with (to)…, in the same way , likewise , equally 11.表示目的

新目标英语八年级上册翻译句子专项练习

班级姓名 1. 你认识著名的足球运动员大卫·贝克汉姆吗? Do you know the famous ____ _____, David Beckham 2.他在1922年开始打嗝 He in1922。 3.你是从来不会由于年龄太小而不能做某事的。 You are never ____young start things off. 4梅兰芳首次表演京剧时年仅十岁。 years old. 5.中国体操运动员刘17岁就在世界锦标赛上赢得一枚金 牌。 Liu Xuan , the Chinese _________ the World championships when she was 17. 6长大后,我要做我想做的事情。 When l ____ ____,I’m going to____ _____ I____ ____ 7我要搬到某个有趣的地方。 I’m going to find a____ _____ ____. 8首先,我要找个兼职工作,干上一两年并积攒些钱。 First,I’m going to find a ____ ____for____ _____ _____ _____and_____some money. 9同时,我要学习法语。 I’m going to study French ____ _____ _____ ______. 10我要用这些钱买个大房子并周游世界。 I’m going to by a big house ____ _____ _____and going to _____ _____ ____the world. 11把热水倒进果汁机。 _____the hot water ______ the blender. 12“我们需要多少佐料?”-____ ____ ____ do we need? “两茶匙。”-____ ____ 13.在做果汁之前,检查一下所有的原料。 14.这儿有三明治的制作方法。

唯美的英语句子带翻译-最新范文

唯美的英语句子带翻译 Girlfriends is the darkest time of dawn to accompany you and other people 闺蜜就是最黑暗的时候陪你一起等天亮的人 “Can comfort themselves, easier to be happy.” 能安慰自己的人,比较容易快乐。 “Actually, I did care about.” 其实,我也曾在乎过。 “If time is a memory eraser, I hope I never used it.”

如果时光是记忆的橡皮擦,我希望自己从来没有使用过它。 “See you like to see on the market under the city’s small fast greens, a lot of cents.” 看见你就好像看见市场上快下市的小青菜,毛钱一大把。 From the moment the pupa cocoon is a layer of skin torn pain Toru Toru pulmonary heart a lot of butterflies are in the moment of breakthrough pain was dead. 从蛹破茧而出的瞬间,是撕掉一层皮的痛苦彻心彻肺很多蝴蝶都是在破茧而出的那一刻被痛得死掉了。 Collapse envious eyes of others to work on their own

收起羡慕别人的目光自己去努力 Has always been shallow edge of nowhere Wife? 向来缘浅,奈何情深?唯美的英语句子带翻译 “Heartbreakers retain, but is unwilling performance.” 撕心裂肺的挽留,不过是心有不甘的表现。 “Happiness is a long pull on his hand, even if the lost sense of direction, but it still will not be afraid.” 幸福就是只要牵对了手,就算失去了方向感,但仍然不会害怕。

100个英语句子翻译

1. Typical of the grassland dwellers of the continent is the American antelope, or pronghorn. 1.美洲羚羊,或称叉角羚,是该大陆典型的草原动物。 2. Of the millions who saw Haley’s comet in 1986, how many people will live long enough to see it return in the twenty-first century. 2. 1986年看见哈雷慧星的千百万人当中,有多少人能够长寿到足以目睹它在二十一世纪的回归呢? 3. Anthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise are universally reflected in facial expressions. 3.人类学家们已经发现,恐惧,快乐,悲伤和惊奇都会行之于色,这在全人类是共通的。 4. Because of its irritating effect on humans, the use of phenol as a general antiseptic has been largely discontinued. 4.由于苯酚对人体带有刺激性作用,它基本上已不再被当作常用的防腐剂了。 5. In group to remain in existence, a profit-making organization must, in the long run, produce something consumers consider useful or desirable. 5.任何盈利组织若要生存,最终都必须生产出消费者可用或需要的产品。 6. The greater the population there is in a locality, the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and disposal of refuse. 6.一个地方的人口越多,其对水,交通和垃圾处理的需求就会越大。 7. It is more difficult to write simply, directly, and effectively than to employ flowery but vague expressions that only obscure one’s meaning. 7.简明,直接,有力的写作难于花哨,含混而意义模糊的表达。 8. With modern offices becoming more mechanized, designers are attempting to personalize them with warmer, less severe interiors.

人教新目标八年级英语上册Unit5翻译句子练习

人教新目标八年级英语上册Unit5翻译句子练习你想要看什么?我想要看脱口秀。 他想要看什么?他想要看肥皂剧。 你想要看体育节目吗?做出肯定回答。 她想要看才艺节目吗?做出否定回答。 你对新闻节目怎么看?我不喜欢。(how) 你对足球节目怎么看?我不介意。(what) 我无法忍受游戏节目。 约翰无法忍受看电视。 沙拉无法忍受你不知道她的名字。 我真的很介意你每天玩电脑游戏。 你介意我站在这里吗? 我不介意帮助你。 你计划今晚看足球比赛吗?做出肯定回答。 他们计划明天去旅行吗?你今晚计划看什么?我计划看一场脱口秀。 沙拉计划看什么?她计划看情景喜剧。 你期望从喜剧中学到什么?你可以学到一些很棒的笑话。 我期望今晚看新闻。 她期望我帮助她打扫房间。 我曾经期望你可以停下来去做作业。 你为什么喜欢看电视?因为我希望弄清楚世界上正发生什么。我必须弄清楚你做了什么。 我想要弄清楚你的家离你学校有多远。 意译:发生什么事啦? 新闻比游戏节目更有教育意义。 你今天上课时做了什么? 让我们举行一次关于旅行的讨论吧。 我上个月和我的同学们举行了一次讨论。 接下来将会发生什么?

发生了什么? 约翰碰巧在打扫教室。 我将来有一天会成为一名记者。(become)这趟旅行是令人享受的。(过去) 你对我怎么看? 我总是替他人着想。 你需要思考一下你的人生。 米老鼠是最著名的动画角色之一。 她在教室出现了。 我将于2018年10月1日到达武汉。 米老鼠在20世纪30年代非常的成功。 你必须面对任何的危险。 我只是一个寻常人。 对我来说每天阅读一小时是常见的。 不幸的是,我现在不得不离开去上海了。我会做很多事,比如弹钢琴,踢足球与打篮球。现在你准备好回家了吗? 我昨天赢得了一场足球比赛。 我计划下个月赢得一份很棒的奖品。 米奇也有一双大耳朵。 多么简单的一个问题呀。 她给她儿子穿上了衣服后就出门了。

英语优美句子(有翻译)

1 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。 No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 2 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。 Love is a carefully designed lie. 3 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽地盘旋然后不见。 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 4 凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去。 Fading is true while flowering is past. 5 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候就让回忆来陪我。 Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of... 6 如果你为错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错过群星了。 If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars. 7 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 8 宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix? 9 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过。 There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away. 10 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害。 When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt. 11 人活着,总是要得罪一些人的,就要看那些人是否值得得罪。 When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended. 12 命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求。 You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don''t kveth kvetch for it if it doesn''t appear in your life. 13 没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。 No one indebted for others,while many people don''t know how to cherish others. 14 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。 Eternity is not a distance but a decision. 15 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell. 16 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 17 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 18 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。 Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 20 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

初二英语句子翻译练习及答案

初二英语句子翻译练习及答案 有关初二英语句子翻译精选练习及答案 句子翻译 ________________________________________________________ ________________ 7.每个人都得参加反污染的活动。 ________________________________________________________ ________________ 8.她能自己做这事儿,她已不再是小孩了。 ________________________________________________________ ________________ 9.东北很冷,但在那儿滑雪真是有趣。 ________________________________________________________ ________________ 10.它由金属制成,并且确实很高。 ________________________________________________________ ________________ 答案 6.Becauseitrainedheavily,wedidn’thaveagoodtimeatthepark yesterday. 7.Everyone初中物理hastojoinintheactivityagainstpollution.

8.Shecandoitbyherself.Sheisnotachildanymore. 9.It’scoldinthenortheast,butit’sreallyinterestingtoski there. 10.It’smadeofmetal,andit’sr eallytall.

英语翻译常用句型(加精)

英语翻译常考句型详解 1.It is not that…but that… 这不是说…,而是说… 「例文」It is not that the scales in the one case, and the balance in the other, differ in the principles of their construction or manner of working; but that the latter is much finer apparatus and of couse much more accurate in its measurement than the former. 「译文」这并不是说在一种情况下所使用的磅秤和在另一种情况下所使用的天平在构造原理上或工作方式上存在差别,而是说与前者相比,后者是一种更精密得多的装置,因而在计量上必然更加准确。 2.nothing else than 完全是,实在是 「例文」What the man said was nothing else than nonsense. 「译文」那个人讲的话完全是一派胡言。 3.as引导的特殊状语从句,翻译时做定语从句处理。 「例文」We hope the measures to control prices, as they have been taken by the government, will succeed. 「译文」我们希望,政府已经采取的控制物价的措施将取得成功。 4.名词+or+名词结构中,or后的名词是同位语,应译为即…;或者称…. 「例文」Moreover, technology includes techniques , or ways to do things , as well as the manchines that may or may not be necessary to apply them. 「译文」再者,除机器外技术还包括技艺,即制作方法,而运用这些记忆并不一定都需要机器。 5.more…than…结构有三种译法:than连接肯定形式的从句时,该从句译为否定句;在比较的基础上表示选择关系时,可译为与其说…不如说;进行同类比较时,译成比…更. 「例文」The complexity of the human situation and injustice of the social order demand far more fundamental changes in the basic structure of society itself than some politicians are willing to admit in their speeches. 「译文」人类社会形势的复杂性和社会制度的不公正性要求对社会基本结构进行彻底变革,而一些政客口头上是很不愿意承认这一点的。 「分析」这是一个主从复合句,连词than前为主句,than后为从句。虽然本句是进行程度上的比较,但从句意义是否定的, 故译成否定句。 6.no more …than 与not… any more than no more …than 与not… any more than同义,不可简单地看成是more …than的否定形式。具体地说,这一结构可能是带有一定的感情色彩的否定形式,也可能是一种较特殊的类比形式。其翻译方法有二;表示同类否定比较时,可译为不比…更或都…同样不;表示比喻关系时,可译为正如…不,…也不. 「例文」The food on the ship was no better than on any other ship on which Billy had sailed. 「译文」这条船上(供应的)食品并不如比利工作过的其他船上的(食品)好。(括号里的词是可以省略的。) 「分析」这是一个主从复合句、主句是The food …no better , than on any other ship 是省略了比较对象的比较状语从句,从句on which引导的定语从句修饰先行词ship.本句中no more… than用于同类否定的比较,可译为不如…. 7.not so much as与其说…不如说… 「例文」Science moves forward, they say, not so much through the insights of great men of genius as because of more ordinary things like improved techniques and tools. 「译文」新学派科学家说,科学的发展与其说源于天才伟人的真知灼见,不如说源于改进了的技术和工具等等更为普遍的东西。 「分析」这是一个主从复合句。插入语they say是主句,Science moves forward,……and tools是宾语从句。not so much……as 连接的是状语,as引导的状语从句中,由于上下文清楚,主谓语都省略了,即as(sciencemoves forward.)because of……not so much……as也可译为与其说……不如说……,它所表达的逻辑关系和more than有相似之处,也是在比较的基础上进行判断和选择,被比较的事物也同属一个范畴。所不同的是,more……than表示前重后轻的逻辑关系,而not so much… as和less than表示前轻后重的逻辑关系,这两个结构中信息重心落在句尾,因此不必倒过来译,只须按原文的词序顺译即可。

文艺英语电影台词及优美句子翻译

电影台词及句子翻译 1.Dear Leonard, to look life in the face… always to look life in the face, and to know it for what it is. At last, to know it, to love it for what it is and then to put it away.-- 亲爱的伦纳德,要面对人生,要永远直面人生,你才会知道它真正的含义。然后,不管人生是怎样的,都要去热爱它,最后,你才能放弃它。 2.I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately … I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life… And not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived…-- 我步入丛林,因为我希望活得有意义…我希望活得深刻,汲取生命所有的精髓!把非生命的一切全都击溃…以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过… 3. You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's goanna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself. -- 你怕事,你没胆量,你害怕挺起胸膛说:生活就是这样。人们相爱,互相属于对方,因为这是获得真正快乐的唯一机会,你自称为野性不羁,却怕别人把你关在笼子里,你已经身在笼子里了,是你亲手建起来的,它不受地域所限,它一直紧随着你,不管你往哪去,你总受困于自己。 4.Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's goanna make you proud one day, I promise you.--< Scent of a Woman> 相信我,别毁了它,保护它,拥抱它,有一天您会为之骄傲,我保证。 5.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.-- 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 6.荡气回肠,是为了最美的平凡。--寂地 With courage, you can a better person. 7. 只是想想的话,梦想只是梦想,也永远只能是梦想。--卢丽莉 Without action, your dream is only a dream.

八年级英语下Unit1句子翻译

1. 你看起来不舒服,你怎么了? 2. 她看起来忧愁的,她怎么了? 3. 我感觉不舒服。 4. 我感冒了。 5. 我胃痛。 6. 我背疼。 7. 他生病了。 8. 他生病住院了。 9. 我昨天说话太多并且没有喝足够的水。因此我嗓子疼。 10. 我的头感到非常热。我可能发烧了。我应该量量体温。 11. 我认为你应该躺下来休息。 12. 你应该喝带有蜂蜜的热茶。 13. 我牙痛,我应该看牙医并且拍个片子。 14. 我切伤了我自己,我应该在伤口上放一些药。 15. 我头疼了并且我不能动我的脖子。 16. 我应该做什么? 17. 我整个周末都玩电脑游戏。 18. 你需要远离电脑休息。 19. 我认为你一同样的姿势一动不动地做的太久了。 20. 假如你的头和脖子仍旧疼,你应该去看医生。 21. 在昨天9 点钟,26 路公共汽车正沿着中山路行驶,就在那时,司机看到一个老人正躺在路边。 22. 在老人旁边的一个妇女正在大叫。

23. 司机不假思索的停下来。 24. 司机下了车问那个妇女发生了什么? 25. 她说那个老人心脏病犯了并且应该立刻送他到医院。 26. 司机意识到他必须马上行动。 27. 他告诉乘客他必须带那个男人到医院。 28. 他期待所有的乘客下车去等下一趟公交。但是让他吃惊的是,他们都同意跟他一起送老人到医院。 29. 乘客们帮助司机把老人移到车上。 30. 多亏司机的帮助,老人被及时的救了。 31. 当今,许多人不想帮助别人因为他们不想惹麻烦。这的确让人很悲哀。 32. 这个司机不考虑他自己,他只是考虑挽救生命。 33. 昨天,一辆公交撞了一个老人。 34. 老人被及时送到了医院。 35. 司机非常惊奇乘客们同意和他一起到医院。 36. 你认为这个司机做的对吗? 37. 许多人不想帮助别人,因为他们害怕惹麻烦。 38. 昨天,当我打篮球的时候,我伤了我的腿。 39. 你应该看医生拍一个X 光片。 40. 我踢足球的时候跌倒了,我伤了我自己。 41. 你应该回家好好休息。 42. 当你不小心用小刀切伤了手指的时候,你应该在凉水底下冲洗他。然后把药放到伤口上。最后,用一个绷带包扎它。 43. 假如你流了鼻血,首先把头低下,然后摁住你鼻子的两边。 44. 假如你头部受到撞击,你应该去医院拍一个片子然后休息几天。

英语句子翻译技巧

英语句子翻译技巧 以下浅谈英译汉的几点技巧。 第一,翻译时注意英文的句型,英文的句型一般来说有相应的中文译法。如It的句型的翻译: (1)It is+名词十从句: It is a fact that…事实是…… It is a question that………是个问题 It is good news that………是好消息 it is common knowledge………是常识 (2) It is+过去分词十从句: It is said that…据说…… I t must be pointed out that…必须指出…… It is asserted that…有人主张…… It is supposed that…据推测…… It is believed that…据信…… It must be admitted that…必须承认…… It is reported that…据报道…… It will be seen from ii that…由此可见…… It has been proved that…已证明…… It is general1y considered that…人们普遍认为…… (3)It is+形容词十从句: It is necessary that…有必要…… It is likely that…很可能…… It is clear that…很清楚…… It is important that…重要的是…… (4) It+不及物动词十从句: It follows that…由此可见…… It happens that…碰巧…… It turne d out that…结果是…… 第二,注意英语被动句的翻译。英文的被动句经常用汉语主动句表达,如:You are requested to give a performance 英文的被动句译成汉语的主动句:请你给我们表演一个节目。英文中被动意义也可以用汉语中含有主动意义的句子来表达。常译成“被”、“由”、“受”、

优美的英文句子带翻译

优美的英文句子带翻译 美句集锦 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 2。宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry, when my heart is broken, is it needed to fix? 3。没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。 No one indebted for others, while many people don't know how to cherish others. 4。命里有时钟需有命里无时莫强求 You will have it if it belongs to you, whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life. 5。当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害 When a cigarette falls in love with a match, it is destined to be hurt. 6。爱情…在指缝间承诺指缝…。在爱情下交缠。 Love ,promised between the fingers Finger rift, twisted in the love 7。没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won?t make

常用英语句子带翻译有哪些.doc

常用英语句子带翻译有哪些 英语口语学习是长期积累的过程,类似一些常用英语句子,都是我们生活中常用的高频语句。接下来我在这里给大家带来常用英语句子带翻译,希望对你有所帮助! 1.Someone told me that its a really boring book 有人告诉我说,这本书很无聊。 2.Hello! / Hi! 你好! 3.Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 4.Im Kathy King 我是凯西金 5.Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得史密斯吗? 6.Yes, I am / No, Im not 是,我是/ 不,我不是 7.How are you? 你好吗? 8.Fine, thanks And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 9.Im fine, too 我也很好 10.How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 11.She is very well, thank you 她很好,谢谢 12.Good night, Jane 晚安,简 13.Good-bye, Mike 再见,迈克 14.See you tomorrow 明天见

15.See you later 待会儿见 16.I have to go now 我必须走了 17.May I come in? 我能进来吗? https://www.doczj.com/doc/8f2081478.html,e in, please 请进 19.Sit down, please 请坐 20.Its time for class 上课时间到了 21.Open your books and turn to page 打开书,翻到第页 22.Ill call the roll before class 课前我要点名 23.Here! 到! 24.Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 25.Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 26.Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 27.Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 28.Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 29.Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 30.Thats all for today 今天就讲到这里 31.Please turn in your paper before leaving 请在离开前将论文交上 32.Whats this? 这是什么? 33.Its a pen 是支笔 34.Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 35.No, it isnt / Yes, it is 不,它不是/是的,它是

励志唯美英语句子翻译(一)

励志唯美英语句子翻译(一) 1.The past cannot changed, the future is yet in your power. 逝者不可追,来者犹可待。 2.If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. 不问可否,方有所成。 3.Courage is grace under pressure. 勇气就是压力之下的优雅。 4.Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. 走出舒适区,生活才算真正开始。 5.It is better to wear out than to rush out. 与其生锈发霉,不如物尽其用。 6.If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees. 若将心事付清风,莫怪清风话丛林。 7.The grand essentials of happiness are : something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. 幸福最重要的是:有所为,有所爱,有所期待。 8.Humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat. 真正的勇士,就算可能失败,也要继续前行。 9.The darkest hour is that before the dawn. 最黑暗的时光在黎明之前。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档