21. (2018·云南) There is umbrella behind the door.
22. (2018·云南) Mother’s Day comes the second Sunday of May.
23. (2018·云南) —I like the named the English World very much.
—Me, too. I have read it for many years.
24. (2018·云南) Don’t play games on the computer all day. It’s to your eyes.
24. A【解析】考查形容词。句意：不要整天在电脑上玩游戏，对你的眼睛有害。考查固定短语be harmful to sb，意为“对……有害”。故选A。
25. (2018·云南) —Would you like more dumplings, Harry?
—. I’m full.
B. No way
C. No, thanks
D. All right
26. (2018·云南) —I like the two dresses, but I can only afford of them.
—I suggest you take the white one.
27. (2018·云南) We can some information about this city on the Internet.
A. look up
B. look like
C. look after
D. look forward to
27.A【解析】考查动词短语。句意：我们可以在网上查询一些关于这所城市的信息。look up 查阅；look like 看起来像；look after照顾，照看；look forward to期待。故选A。
28. (2018·云南) — _______ fast China is developing!
—Yes, we are so lucky to live in such a great country.
B. What a
D. How a
28. C【解析】考查感叹句。句意：中国正发展得如此迅速。是的，我们是如此的幸运住在这样一个伟大的国家。该句强调的是fast，应用how引导，其感叹句结构为“how +adv.+主语+谓语动词”。故选C。
29. (2018·云南) —Will you go camping with us, Bob?
—I’d love to, but I study for the test.
30. (2018·云南) Jack a shower when his mother rang him up?
B. has taken
C. in taking
D. was taking
31. (2018·云南) —Thank you for showing me the way.
A. No problem
B. It doesn’t matter
C. It is my pleasure
D. It’s kind of you
31. C【解析】考查交际用语。句意：——谢谢你给我指路。——不用谢。A没问题；B没关系；C 不用谢；D你真好。故选C。
32. (2018·云南) —What do you think of your junior high school life?
—I think it is one of periods in my life.
B. more wonderful
C. much wonderful
D. the most wonderful
32. D【解析】考查形容词的最高级。句意：——你认为你的初中生活怎么样？——我认为它是我生命中最精彩的片段。根据标志词one of 以及in my life 可以判断是选择形容词的最高级，构成固定句型：one of + the + 形容词的最高级+ 复数名词，意为“最……的之一”。故选D。
33. （2018·云南）Our parents won’t allow us in the river alone.
B. to swim
33. B【解析】考查非谓语动词。句意：我们的父母不允许我们在河里单独游泳。根据标志词allow，可以判断本题考查allow sb to do sth，意为“允许某人干某事”。故选B。
34. （2018·云南）We don’t know the love of our parents we become parents ourselves one day.
34. A【解析】考查连词。句意：直到有一天我们为人父母，我们才懂得我们父母的爱。until 直到....才，after 在．．．．之后；when 当....的时候，since 自从....以来。表示“直到……才……”，应用not … until …。故选A。
35.（2018·云南）—I don’t know during the summer vacation. Any advice?
—How about doing some part-time jobs?
A. what should I do
B. where should I go
C. what I should do
D. where I should go
(2018·云南) Once upon a time, there was a man called Zheng. 36lived in a small town. One day he wanted to buy himself a new pair of shoes. He measured (测量) 37with a ruler and then 38down his size on a piece of paper. After that he went shoe shopping.
When he arrived at the 39, he reached into his pocket (口袋) , 40he found the paper was not there. So he said to the shop keeper, “I have left the paper at home and I don’t know the size. I’ll go back home to 41it.” With these words, he ran out of the shop.
He ran back home, found the paper and then ran to the shop again. But it took him 42 hours and the shop was 43. He spent the afternoon on the way and did not buy his shoes at last.
Someone asked him, “Did you want to buy the shoes 44yourself?”
“Of course, ” he answered.
“Then why don’t you 45the shoes by yourself?”
“I trust the ruler more than my feet.” he answered.
36. A. They B. I C. She D. He
37. A. hands B. feet C. arms D. legs
38. A. wrote B. sat C. cut D. fell
39. A. post office B. fruit shop C. shoe shop D. parking lot
40. A. and B. but C. or D. so
41. A. throw B. borrow C. get D. sell
42. A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
43. A. open B. opened C. close D. closed
44. A. for B. to C. by D. with
45. A. come on B. turn on C. try on D. get on
36. D【解析】考查人称代词。根据下文“One day he wanted to buy himself a new pair of shoes.”可以判断是一名男性。故选D。
37. B【解析】考查名词。根据上句话“One day he wanted to buy himself a new pair of shoes.”可以判断，买鞋的话要量一下脚。故选B。
38. A【解析】考查动词短语。句意：他用尺子量了一下脚的尺寸，然后记下来到一张纸上，又句意可以判断是把尺寸记下来，故选择write down。故选A。
39. C【解析】考查名词短语。根据上文“After that he went shoe shopping.”可以判断，他去了鞋店。故选C。
42. B【解析】考查形容词。根据上下文判断句意为：来回路上花费了郑人几个小时的时间，hours 是可数名词，表示肯定的“一些”，应用a few。故选B。
45. C【解析】考查动词词组词义辨析。句意：你为什么不自己试试鞋子呢？表示“试穿”，应用try on。故选C。
(2018·云南) On a farm lived a father and a son. The father always got up early and read books by the stove. One morning, the son came up to him and said. “Dad, I read books at night but forget most of them the next morning. What’s the good of reading?”
The father did n’t reply to his question at once. He passed him a basket that was used to carry coal. He said, “Get some water from the river with the basket and then I’ll tell you the answer.”
The son felt surprised but he did as his father said. He tried many times but every time the water leaked(漏掉) form the basket.
An hour later, the son came back with the empty basket and told his father it was impossible to hold water with the basket. The father said with a smile. “Yes, you are right, my son. The basket can’t hold water. But did you notice the basket was different?” The son found the dirty basket had become clean. The father continued, “Reading is like holding water with the basket. Although we can’t remember all we read, we have changed while reading.”
46. The father was used to reading in the morning.
47. The son wondered if reading was good for him.
48. The father didn’t answer his son’s question because he thought it was stupid.
49. The basket had no difference after the son used it to get water from the river.
50. From the passage, we know that reading can make a difference to a person.
46.T 【解析】细节理解题。由文章第一段第二句The father always got up early and read books by the stove.可知父亲一直早起在火炉旁读书，故正确。
47. T 【解析】细节理解题。由文章第一段…the son came up to him and said. “Dad, I read books at night but forget most of them the next morning. What’s the good of reading?”可知儿子想知道阅读是否对他有好处。故正确。
48. F 【解析】细节理解题。由文章第四段The father said with a smile. “Yes, you are right, my son. The basket can’t hold water. But did you notice the basket was different?”父亲微笑着回答：“是的，你是正确的，我的儿子。篮子不能装水，但是你发现篮子发生了变化吗？”。父亲没立刻回答是想让儿子领悟读书让我们发生改变的道理。故选错误。
49. F 【解析】细节理解题。由文章最后一段…The son found the dirty basket had become clean…知道脏的篮子变干净了。故错误。
50. T 【解析】细节理解题。由文章最后一段最后一句中The father continued, “Reading is like holding water with the basket. Although we can’t remember all we read, we have changed while reading.”可知阅读就像用篮子装水。尽管我们不能记住左右我们读的内容，但是我们在阅读中改变。故正确。
(2018·云南) China covers large areas and has a great population. Different living habits have always been an interesting topic in the country. Recently, another difference between southern Chinese and northern Chinese became a hot one: the way people shop at markets.
People from southern China say that they always buy what they need for just one or two meals. It is normal for them to buy half of a Chinese cabbage, two potatoes and 0.25 kilograms of beef at a time.
However, one may be laughed at if he does this in the north. Instead, buying vegetables and meat enough for a week is usual. Also, you can buy a small amount(数量) of fruit, such as a single apple or pear, each time in the south. Shop owners even help you peel and cut them. But shop owners in the north hardly offer such service. And many fruits are sold in baskets and boxes.
The difference could be due to the different weather.
Food can be kept for a long time in the north, as it is usually cold and dry there. Many northern Chinese have the habit of storing food, especially for the long winter. But the hot and wet weather in the south makes southern Chinese buy just enough food for one meal or one day, or else the food may go bad.
51. In southern China, people usually buy at a time.
A. a small amount of food
B. a large amount of food
C. enough food for a week
D. a lot of meat and vegetables
52. If you buy fruits in the south, the shop owners may .
A. peel and cut them for you
B. laugh at you
C. only sell them in boxes and baskets
D. only sell a single apple or pear
53. Many northern Chinese have the habit of keeping food because .
A. the weather is hot and wet
B. food goes had quickly
C. the weather is cold and dry
D. they live far away from markets
54. The underlined words “due to” mean “” in Chinese.
55. Which is the best title for the passage?
A. Different Weather in China
B. Different Living Habits in China
C. Southern Chinese and Northern Chinese
D. Southern China and Northern China
51. A【解析】细节理解题。由文章第二段…they always buy what they need for just one or two meals.可知南方人通常一次只买少量的食物，故选A。
52.A【解析】细节理解题。由文章第三段及上下文内容…Shop owners even help you peel and cut them.可知南方店主提供剥皮和切块服务。故选A。
53. C【解析】细节理解题。由文章最后一段as it is usually cold and dry there. Many northern Chinese have the habit of storing food, especially for the long winter.可知北方的中国人有储藏食物的习惯是因为天气干冷。故选C。
55. B 【解析】最佳标题题。由文章第一段中China covers large areas and has a great population. Different living habits have always been an interesting topic in the country.可知标题应为：中国不同的生活习惯。故选B。
Every school day, we use schoolbags to carry all of our things to school. They are a big part of our lives. But have you ever thought about the history of the schoolbag?
In the Han Dynasty (汉朝), students in old-style private schools used bamboo boxes to carry books to school. People consider the bamboo boxes to be the earliest schoolbags. They were usually two or three layers (层) in the box. Kids put different things like books, brushes, ink stones (砚) and paper in the boxes.
Hundreds of years later, people developed a new kind of schoolbag called the budai, or the “hip-pocket”. The budai was lighter than the bamboo box. With the founding (成立) of the People’s Republic of China, military rucksacks (军用帆布包) became popular. Many people carried them when they were in school. Ask your grandparents or parents about these bags. Maybe they can tell you about their experiences of carrying them when they were in school.
A new style of schoolbags has appeared in recent years. Many of them have colorful and fashionable designs (时尚的设计) on them, such as pictures of cartoons or pop stars. And they are more comfortable to use. Some students pull wheeled bags filled with heavy textbooks and others
Schoolbags are still changing. Can you imagine what future schoolbags will be like?
56. Schoolbags in the Han Dynasty were made of .
57. Which is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Military rucksacks were popular in the 1950s.
B. The budai was heavier than the bamboo box.
C. There are some pictures on the new style of schoolbags.
D. Schoolbags have changed a lot.
58. To carry heavy textbooks, students would like to use .
A. wheeled bags
B. military rucksacks
C. bamboo boxes
D. the budai
59. We can usually read the article in .
A. a letter
B. a guidebook
C. a newspaper
D. a notice
60. The purpose of the articles is .
A. to tell us how to use schoolbags
B. to explain why we use schoolbags
C. to introduce the importance of schoolbags
D. to introduce the development of schoolbags
56. D【解析】细节理解题。根据文章第二段第一句In the Han Dynasty, students in old-style private schools used bamboo boxes to carry books to school.故选D。
57. B【解析】推理判断题。由文章第三段第二句The budai was lighter than the bamboo box.可知布袋比竹盒要轻。故选B。
58. A 【解析】细节理解题。由文章倒数第二段的最后一句Some students pull wheeled bags filled with heavy textbooks.可知，一些学生拉着有轮子的书包装沉重的教科书。故选A。59. C【解析】文章出处题。letter，“信”；guidebook”旅行指南”，newspaper”报纸”，notice “通知”。这篇文章介绍了书包的发展史，最有可能来源于报纸。故选C。
60. D【解析】主旨大意题。由文章第一段中But have you ever thought about the history of the schoolbag? 可知答案。故选D。
(2018·云南) Making money isn’t just for adults. Kids can do it, too. Making money gives you more than money.61, By working to make your own money, you’ll learn how to succeed in the world. This includes dealing with money, understanding and getting along with other people. 62
·Collect soft drink bottles. You can sell the collected bottles and use the money to buy a new basketball. 63
·Make greeting cards. If you are good at drawing, try making special cards. You can sell your cards to make money.
·64You may have some books that you have read but you don’t want to keep. Then you can sell them to make money.
·Win a scholarship（奖学金）. If you get good grades at school, you can get some money as a prize. 65
A. Sell old books.
B. Borrow old books.
C. It’s also a learning process.
D. However, you are polluting the environment.
E. It’s easy to make money if you try the following ways.
F. This encourages kids to work harder to get better grades.
G. At the same time, you are keeping the environment clean.
61.C 【解析】细节理解题。由文章第一段横线下文By working to make your own money, you’ll learn how to succeed in the world.可知“通过工作赚到属于自己的钱，会使你知道如何在世界上成功”，所以赚钱也是一个学习的过程。故选C。
63.G【解析】细节理解题。根据上文Collect soft drink bottles.可知本段是和保持环境干净有关。故选G。
64.A【解析】细节理解题。由划线处下文…Then you can sell them to make money
65.F【解析】细节理解题。由上文Then you can sell them to make money可知赢得奖学金可以鼓励孩子努力学习取得好成绩。故选F。
66. (2018·云南) Grace loves dancing. She wants to be a when she grows up. (dance)
67. (2018·云南) It’s important for everyone to know how to ask for help . (polite)
67. politely 【解析】句意：对于每个人来说，知道如何有礼貌地问很重要。本题考查副词politely修饰行为动词ask。
68. (2018·云南) The young should learn to make decisions by . (they)
68. themselves【解析】句意：年轻人应该学会独自作决定。句中的“the + 形容词”，代表一类人，表示复数，因此，表示“独自”的by oneself，应用by themselves。
69. (2018·云南) 2018 Football World Cup is being held in Russia now. It is the Football World Cup. (twenty-one)
70. (2018·云南) are those who make you smile, always open their hearts to you and encourage you to succeed. (friend)
71. (2018·云南) Nowadays, many foreigners learning Chinese. (对……感兴趣)
71. are/get/become interested in; take/have an interest in / show interest in
72. (2018·云南) We will have a party in the classroom . (后天)
72. the day after tomorrow
73. (2018·云南) Whales are because some people make their ocean home dirty and others kill them for meat. (处于危险之中)
73. in danger
74. (2018·云南) is a problem in all places around the world - in developing and developed countries. (食品安全)
74. Food safety
75. (2018·云南) When you’re learning a new language, you can’t be afraid to , otherwise, you won’t get very far. (出错)
75. make mistakes / make a mistake
Doing Something Nice to ...
(2018·云南) 提示：每个人都向往美好的生活，美好的生活需要我们真诚的付出和给予。请以“Doing Something Nice to ...”为题，写一篇英语短文，谈谈你曾经或将要为他人、社会等做的一件美好的事情。
Doing Something Nice to environment
___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
One possible vision: (个人答案)
Doing Something Nice to environment
Summer vacation is coming. I want to do something nice to our environment because it is becoming worse and worse with the development of society.
To protect our environment, I think it is important to keep our city clean. I will pick up the litter in the park and the neighborhood together with my good friend. Now the internet is powerful, so I can also find out the volunteers through my blog and WeChat. Surely, it is nice to save the water, recycle the paper, turn off the light in time and plant more trees. Let’s do it from now.
One possible vision: (官方答案)
Doing Something Nice to My Friend
A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart!
Jerry is my good friend. He's very thin. Last winter, he got ill. He had to go to hospital once a week. He took lots of medicine. I hoped he would be as strong as me. So every weekend, I asked him to practice playing basketball with me. I taught him how to play it. Now he is much stronger and healthier.
I feel very happy to have done something nice to my friend.