当前位置:文档之家› 小猪佩奇第一季(1-10)集中英互译台词

小猪佩奇第一季(1-10)集中英互译台词

小猪佩奇第一季(1-10)集中英互译台词
小猪佩奇第一季(1-10)集中英互译台词

第01集最爱玩跳泥坑游戏

第02集恐龙先生弄丢了

第03集最好的朋友

第04集鹦鹉波莉

第05集捉乔治迷藏

第06集乔治第一天上幼儿园

第07集猪妈妈在工作

第08集小猪抢球

第09集爸爸的眼镜不见了

第10集园艺游戏

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。

2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。

3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑

1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。

今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。

2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play?

爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗?

3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。

4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。

5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

重点词组讲解:

muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的,

puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑

muddy puddle:泥坑

run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿

6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots.

佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子

7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。

8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots.

乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。

10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George.

佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾,

11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。

12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。

13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle.

15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。

16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。

17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you.

停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。

18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。

mud:n.泥,烂泥

19、Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳。

20、Come on,George.Let's go and show。Daddy.Goodness me.

来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看。我的天啊。goodness me:天哪21、Daddy.Daddy.Guess what we've been doing.

爸爸,爸爸,你猜猜我们刚才干了什么?

22、Let me think...Have you been watching television?

让我猜一猜。你们看电视了?

23、No.No.Daddy.不对,爸爸

24、Have you just had a bath?你们洗澡了?No.No.不对不对。

25、I know.You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里玩了。

26、Yes.Yes.Daddy.We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

是的爸爸,我们刚才在泥坑里玩了。

27、Ho.Ho.And look at the mess you're in.看看你们弄得多脏啊。

mess:n.杂乱,脏乱;脏东西;不整洁in a mess:又脏又乱28、Oooh...Oh,well,it's only mud.Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

没事,只是些泥而已。我们在妈妈看到之前快点洗干净。

29、Daddy,when we've cleaned up,will you and Mummy come and play, too?

爸爸,我们清理干净之后,你和妈妈也一起来玩吗?

clean up:1.打扫;清理2.(给自己)洗脸(洗手,洗澡)

30、Yes,we can all play in the garden.是的,我们都可以在花园里玩。

31、Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

32、Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

妈妈和爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。

33、Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。up and down:上上下下

34、Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

35、Oh,Daddy pig,look at the mess you're in.爸爸,你看你弄得多脏。

36、It's only mud.只是些泥而已。

Peppa Pig.

第二集Dinosaur is lost恐龙先生不见

1、Dinosaur is lost恐龙先生不见了。重点词组讲解dinosaur:n.1.恐龙

2.守旧落伍的人;过时落后的东西

2、George's favourite toy is Mr.Dinosaur.乔治最喜欢的玩具是恐龙

3、George loves Mr.Dinosaur.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..乔治最喜欢恐龙先生了。

4、Sometimes,George likes to scare Peppa with Mr.Dinosaur.、

有时候,乔治喜欢用恐龙先生吓唬佩奇。

5、Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Too scary.太吓人了。scare:vt.恐吓;使惊恐vi.受惊吓,感到害怕scary:使人惊恐的;吓人的;可怕的Eeek.还是恐龙先生?

6、At suppertime,Mr.Dinosaur sits next to George.吃晚饭的时候,恐龙先生坐在乔治旁边。supper晚餐。晚餐时间:at supper time

7、I beg your pardon.Was that you George,or was it Mr.Dinosaur?抱歉,那是你(发出的声音)

8、At bath time,George shares his bath with Mr.Dinosaur.Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.洗澡时,乔治和恐龙先生一起洗。bathtime:放松沐浴时光

9、Goodnight,Peppa.晚安,佩奇。

10、Goodnight,Mummy.晚安,妈妈。

11、Goodnight,George.晚安,乔治。

12、And goodnight,Mr.Dinosaur.Grrrrrrrrr.晚安,恐龙先生。

13、When George goes to bed,Mr.Dinosaur is tucked up with him.乔治睡觉的时候,恐龙先生和他窝在一起。tuck:n.1.(衣服的)褶,裥2.折叠vt.1.塞进2.翻折3.盖住,卷起tuck up:折起

14、George's favourite game is throwing Mr.Dinosaur up in the air... Wheeeeeee....and catching him when he falls back down.Wheeeeeeeee.乔治最喜欢的游戏就是把恐龙先生扔到空中,然后当他落下来的时候接住他。throw:投;掷;扔;抛

15、Peppa and Daddy Pig are playing draughts.佩奇和爸爸在玩

draughts n.〈英〉国际跳棋

16、I win,Daddy.我赢了,爸爸。

17、Oh,well done Peppa.

18、Wheeeeeee....George?乔治?怎么了乔治?

19、George?what's the things(matter).乔治,出现了什么事?

20、Dine saw......

21、George,have you lost Mr.Dinosaur?乔治,你把恐龙先生弄丢了?

22、George has lost Mr.Dinosaur.乔治把恐龙先生弄丢了。

23、Don't worry George.We'll find Mr.Dinosaur.It's a job for a detective.别急乔治,我们会找到恐龙先生的。现在该侦探出场了。

detective:n.侦探,警探,私人

24、Daddy,what is a detective de-tech-tiff?爸爸,detechtiff是什么?

25、A detective is a very important person who is good at finding things.侦探是非常擅长找东西的人。

26、Me.Me.I'm good at finding thing.我,我,我擅长找东西。

27、Alright.Peppa is the detective.好的,那佩奇是侦探。下的好,佩奇。

28、George.I am the detective.乔治,我是侦探了。

29、I will help you find Mr.Dinosaur.我会帮助你找到恐龙先生的。

30、Maybe the detective should ask George some simple questions.

也许侦探应该问乔治一些简单的问题。

31、George?where’s Dinosaur?乔治,恐龙先生在哪

32、Whaaaaaaaaa......?

33、George does not know where Mr.Dinosaur is.乔治不知道恐龙在哪。

34、The detective could try and guess where Mr.Dinosaur might be.

侦探也许应该试着猜恐龙现在应该会在哪。

35、I know.I know where he is.我知道。我知道他在哪了。

36、George always has Mr.Dinosaur with him in the bath.So Mr. Dinosaur is in the bath.乔治经常带着恐龙先生去洗澡,所以恐龙先生在浴缸里。

37、Mr.Dinosaur is not in the bath.恐龙先生不在浴缸里。

38、Oh.I know.I know where Mr.Dinosaur is.我知道了。我知道恐龙先生在哪了。

39、George always has Mr.Dinosaur in his bed at night.So that's where he is.乔治晚上经常带着恐龙先生在床上。所以他在床上。

40、Mr.Dinosaur is not in George's bed.恐龙先生不在乔治的床上。

41、Oh.Maybe we should try the garden.也许我们应该去花园里找一找。

42、Yes,the garden.I was going to say that.

是的,花园。我正要说去花园呢。

43、Where is Mr.Dinosaur?恐龙先生在哪呢?

44、Mr.Dinosaur is very hard to find.恐龙先生很难找啊。

45、Oh.Dinosaur is not anywhere?哪里都没有恐龙先生。

46、George?You do love to throw Mr.Dinosaur in the air...

乔治,你最喜欢把恐龙先生扔到空中....

47、I wonder if this time you threw Mr.Dinosaur just a bit too high.我想是不是这次你把它扔的有点高。wonder:vt.1.想弄明白;琢磨2.感到好奇;对…感到惊讶;急欲知道

48、There he is.There he is.I saw him first.

他在那,他在那。我先看见他的。

49、Well done,Peppa.You really are a very good detective.

干得好,佩奇。你真是一个好侦探。

50、George is so happy to have Mr.Mr.Dinosaur isn't Dinosaur back again.Wheeeeeeeeee.乔治很开心找回了恐龙先生。

51、Maybe it isn't a good idea to play with dinosaurs near trees.看来在树旁边和恐龙玩真不是个好主意。

第三集Best Friend最好的朋友

1、Peppa is waiting for her best friend,Suzy Sheep.

佩奇在等她最好的朋友,小羊苏西。

2、Hello,Suzy!你好,苏西。

3、Baaaa!Hello,Peppa.你好,佩奇。

4、Suzy Sheep has come to play with Peppa.Peppa loves Suzy.Suzy loves Peppa.They are best friends.

小羊苏西来和佩奇玩。佩奇喜欢苏西。苏西喜欢佩奇。她们是最好的朋友。

5、Peppa,why don't you and Suzy go and play in your bedroom?

佩奇,你和苏西为什么不去你的卧室里面玩呢?

6、Yes,Mummy!好的,妈妈!

7、George wants to play,too.乔治也想一起玩。

8、Peppa and Suzy love playing in Peppa's bedroom.So does George.

佩奇和苏西喜欢在佩奇的卧室玩。乔治也喜欢在那玩。

9、No,George.This game is just for big girls.Go and play with your own toys.不行,乔治。这个游戏只适合女孩玩。你去玩你自己的玩具吧。10、Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own.

佩奇和苏西想自己玩。on their own:adv.靠自己

11、I'm a tiny little fairy princess!我是一个小小仙女公主。

12、I'm going to wave my magic wand and turn you into a frog!

我现在要挥动我的魔法棒了,把你变成青蛙!

tiny:adj.极小的,微小的,微量的tiny little:小小的fairy:n.小仙子,小精灵wand:n.1.棍,棒13、George doesn't like playing on his own.George wants to play,too.乔治不喜欢自己玩。他也想一起玩。

14、No,George!I'm playing with Suzy...You'll have to play somewhere else.不行,乔治!我在和苏西玩....你应该去其他的地方玩。

15、George wants to play With Peppa.He feels a bit lonely.

乔治想和佩奇玩。他觉得有点孤单。lonely:adj.孤独的,寂寞的

16、George,I need some help!!I'm making chocolate chip cookies!!...

17、乔治,我需要帮忙。我在做巧克力饼干。chip:n.小片

18、Someone needs to lick out the bowl.我需要你把碗舔干净。lick:舔

19、George likes helping Mummy make cookies.But he likes playing with Peppa more.乔治喜欢帮助妈妈做饼干。但是他更想和佩奇玩。

20、I want to be a nurse!我想当护士。

21、I want to be a doctor.我想当医生。

22、But who's gonna be the sick person?但是谁做病人呢?GEORGE!!!乔治!!

23、Peppa and Suzy love playing doctors and nurses.So does George.佩奇和苏西喜欢扮演医生和护士。乔治也喜欢。

24、Peppa listens to George's chest.

佩奇听听乔治的胸腔。chest:n.胸部,胸腔

25、Now,George,take a big breath in...then cough.

现在,乔治,深吸一口气然后cough:咳嗽

26、Mm,I think your heart's a bit loose......I'll put a plaster on it.Open wide,please.我想你的心脏有点慢,我在上面贴个创可贴。请把嘴张大一点。loose adj.散漫的,松的,宽松的,不牢固的;不结实的;不坚固的plaster:n.膏药;创可贴;护创

27、Suzy takes George's temperature.苏西给乔治量体温。temperature:温度;体温

28、Oh,dear,you're very,very hot.I think you have to stay in bed for three years.哦亲爱的,你的体温很高。我想你得在床上躺上3年了。

29、Daddy Pig has come to find George.爸爸来找乔治了。

30、Oh,no!What's wrong with George?哦不,乔治怎么了?

31、Don't worry,Daddy.It's only a game.George is our patient.不要担心,爸爸,这只是个游戏。乔治是我们的病人。

32、Oh,I see.哦我明白了。

33、Can the patient have a visitor?那我能来探望病人吗?

34、Just for a little while.He might get tired.

只能一小会儿。他可能会很累。

35、Cookies!!!饼干!

36、Yes,they're George.They're his medicine to make him feel better.

是的,这是乔治的。这是让乔治好起来的药。

37、Um,excuse me,doctor,can you help me?I have a sore tummy.抱歉,医生,你能帮我吗?我肚子不舒服。sore:adj.疼痛的;酸痛的tummy:肚子,胃

38、That tickles!好痒啊!tickle vt.&vi.1.发痒2.愉快,

39、I can hear it rumbling.我听到咕噜咕噜声。

40、I think you're hungry,Daddy.我想你是饿了,爸爸。

41、Then I think I need lots of cookies to make me better.我想我需要吃很多饼干来让我好点。rumbling n.辘辘声

42、And me!还有我!And me!还有我!for And me!还有我!

第四集Polly Parrot鹦鹉波利

1、Peppa and her family are visiting Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig.佩奇一家去探望爷爷和奶奶了。Granny:祖母,外祖母

2、Granny Pig!Grandpa Pig!Ganggy Ig!Baba Ig!爷爷奶奶!

3、Hello,my little https://www.doczj.com/doc/6a7203187.html,e inside,We have a surprise.你们好,小宝贝们!进来吧,我们有一个惊喜给你们。

4、What is it?是什么惊喜?

5、We have a new pet.Can you guess what it is?我们有一个新的宠物。你们猜猜是什么?pet:宠物;宠儿;宝贝;红人

6、Dine-saw?恐龙?

7、No.it's not a https://www.doczj.com/doc/6a7203187.html,e and see.不是,不是恐龙。快来看看。

8、Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig have a pet parrot.爷爷和奶奶有一个宠物鹦鹉。

9、Peppa,George,this is our pet parrot.佩奇,乔治,这是我们的宠物鹦鹉。

10、She's called Polly.Pretty Polly.她叫波利,漂亮的波利。Pretty Polly.漂亮的波利。

11、Oooh.WoW.哇哦。

12、I'm a clever parrot.我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。

13、I'm a clever parrot.我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。

14、Mummy,Why does Polly copy everything that Granny says?

妈妈,为什么波利重复奶奶说的每句话?copy:模仿,仿效

15、That's what parrots do.I'll show you.Hello,Polly.鹦鹉会重复人说话。你看着。你好,波利。

16、Hello,Polly.你好,波利。

17、What a sweet little parrot!多么可爱的一只小鹦鹉!

18、What a sweet little parrot!多么可爱的一只小鹦鹉!

19、Come on,everyone,teatime!Peppa,https://www.doczj.com/doc/6a7203187.html,e on!大家过来吧,来喝下午茶!佩奇,乔治,过来啊。teatime:下午茶

20、There's cake!Coming,Granny!这有巧克力蛋糕!来了,奶奶!

21、Peppa and George love eating chocolate cake.But today,they are in

a hurry to get back and play with Polly Parrot.佩奇和乔治最喜欢吃巧克力蛋糕。但是今天,他们急匆匆的吃完回去和鹦鹉波利玩。

22、Finished!What noisy little ones you are!吃完了!你们两个小家伙真吵啊!

23、Granny,please,can We leave the table and go and see Polly Parrot?奶奶,我们能离开餐桌去和鹦鹉波利玩了吗?

24、Are sure you've completely finished your cake?Off you go,then.你们确定蛋糕已经吃干净了吗?那就去吧。

25、Off you go:你可以出发了

26、Hurray!George,say something to Polly.太好啦!乔治,和波利说点什么。hurray:好哇,加油,欢呼声,加油声vi.欢呼

27、George is a little bit shy.乔治有点害羞。Hello.你好Hello.你好

28、Peppa and George are really enjoying playing with Polly Parrot.

佩奇和乔治真的很喜欢和鹦鹉波利玩。

29、I'm Peppa Pig!我是佩奇。I'm Peppa Pig!我是佩奇。

30、George,say something.乔治,你和它说话呀。

31、Peppa and George are pretending to be parrots.佩奇和乔治在假装自己是鹦鹉。

32、I'm Polly Parrot,Peppa is thinking of something else to say to Polly Parrot.我是鹦鹉波利。佩奇在想和鹦鹉波利说点别的。

33、I'm a noisy parrot!我是一只很吵的鹦鹉。

34、I'm a noisy parrot!我是一只很吵的鹦鹉。

35、Peppa,George,have you been playing With Polly?佩奇,乔治,你们在和鹦鹉玩吗?

36、Yes,Granny.是的,奶奶。

37、Polly is such a sweet parrot.波利真是个可爱的鹦鹉。

38、Yes,Granny.是的,奶奶。

39、I'm a clever parrot.我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。

40、I'm a noisy parrot!我是一只很吵的鹦鹉。

41、I'm a noisy parrot!我是一只很吵的鹦鹉。

42、Ohh!Oh,my word!我的天啊!

第五集Hide and Seek捉迷藏

hide and seek:捉迷藏hide:隐藏;躲避;隐匿seek:寻找探寻

1、Peppa and George are playing hide and seek.佩奇和乔治在玩捉迷藏。

2、It is George's turn to hide.轮到乔治藏起来了。

3、He must quickly find somewhere to hide before Peppa finishes counting!他必须在佩奇数完之前快点找到地方藏起来。counting:计算

4、One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...1。。。2。。。3。。。4。。。5。。。6。。。7。。。

5、George has found somewhere to hide.乔治找到地方藏了起来。

6、Eight...just in time!nine...ten...Ready or not.Here I come!

正好赶在佩奇数完之前藏好。8...9...10...准备好了吗?我来啦!

just in time!正好赶上,及时,分秒不差。

7、Peppa has to find where George is hiding.

佩奇要找到乔治藏在哪了。

8、Found you!找到你了!

9、Peppa has found George.George,I could see you too easily.

佩奇找到了乔治。乔治,我一眼就看到你了,太容易了。

10、Now it is Peppa's turn to hide.One...erm...three.现在轮到佩奇藏起来了。1。。。恩。。。3。。。

11、I'll help George to count.One...two...three...four...five...six... seven...eight...nine...ten!我来帮乔治数数吧。1。。。2。。。3。。。4。。。5。。。6。。。7。。。8。。。9。。。10!

12、Okay,George,open your eyes!好了,乔治,睁开你的眼睛吧

13、George has to find where Peppa is hiding.乔治要找到佩奇藏在哪。

14、Oh.Peppa isn't hiding under the table.哦,佩奇没有藏在桌子底下。

15、George,have you thought of looking upstairs?乔治,你想去楼上看看吗?upstairs:adv.在楼上adj.楼上的n.楼上

16、Peppa isn't under the bed.What was that strange noise?Peppa isn't behind the curtain.佩奇没有在床底下。那个奇怪的声音是什么?佩奇没有藏在窗帘后面。curtain:窗帘;幕;遮盖物

17、There is that strange noise again!What can it be?George has found where Peppa was hiding.又有那个奇怪的声音了。会是什么呢?乔治找到了佩奇藏在哪。

18、George found me!乔治找到我了!

19、Now it's Daddy's turn to hide!现在轮到爸爸藏起来了。

20、Oh,I think George should have another turn.我想乔治可以再来藏一次。

21、But George isn't very good at hiding...可是乔治不是很擅长藏起来。

22、I'm sure he'll be better this time.Close your eyes and start counting.这次我相信他会藏好的。闭上你的眼睛开始数数吧。

23、One...two...three...Oh,dear.1...2... 3...哦,亲爱的。

24、Peppa will easily find George.four...five..six...George!Come over here...seven...eight...nine...ten!Ready or not,here I come!这样佩奇会很容易找到乔治的。4... 5... 6...乔治,到这来。7...8...9...10.准备好了吗?我来了!

25、Oh,George isn't hiding under the table!But George always hides under the table!哦,乔治没有藏在桌子下面。但是乔治总是藏在桌子下面啊。

26、Have you thought of looking upstairs?I know where he is!George is in the toy basket.你觉得他会不会藏在楼上?我知道他在哪了!乔治在玩具篮子里。basket:篮;筐

27、Oh.George is not in the toy basket!哦,乔治不在玩具篮子里。

28、Where can he be?Peppa can not find George anywhere.他会在哪呢?佩奇哪里都找不到乔治。

29、Daddy?I can't find George anywhere.爸爸,我哪都找不到乔治。

30、Oh,dear,I wonder where he can be.Actually,I think there's something newspaper...哦亲爱的,我也想知道他在哪。事实上,我想报纸上有关于乔治的消息.....

31、George!Found you!乔治,我找到你了。

32、Oh,George!That was a good place to hide!哦乔治,那真是个玩捉迷藏的好地方!

33、George was hiding behind Daddy Pig's newspaper all the time!原来乔治一直藏在爸爸的报纸后面!

第六集The Playgroup幼儿园Playgroup:幼儿园

1、Peppa and George are going to the playgroup.It is George's first day.佩奇和乔治要去幼儿园。这是乔治第一天去幼儿园。

2、George,are you looking forward to the playgroup?乔治,你想去幼儿园吗?look forward to:期盼

3、Daddy,maybe George is too small to go to my playgroup?爸爸,乔治去我的幼儿园会不会年纪太小了。

4、He'll be fine,Peppa.佩奇,他没事的。

5、There'll be you and Mr.Dinosaur there to keep him company.

你和恐龙先生会陪他的。

6、Grrrrrrr.......Dine-Saw!咯咯.....恐龙!

7、But I want to play with the big children!Not George and his toy dinosaur.但是我想和其他小朋友一起玩,不想陪乔治和他的恐龙玩具。

8、Oh dear,Peppa doesn't want George to go to her playgroup.

哦天啊,佩奇不想让乔治去她的幼儿园。

9、We're here!我们到了

10、Daddy,are you sure George is big enough?爸爸,你确定乔治能上幼儿园吗?

11、He'll be fine.他没事的,

12、Alright,he can come.好吧,那来吧。

13、Bye bye.再见。

14、Madame Gazelle looks after the children at the playgroup.羚羊夫人照顾幼儿园的小朋友。Madame夫人,太太Gazelle小羚羊looks after 照顾,照看棒了。我也想有个像乔治一样的弟弟。

15、Hello!This is my little brother,George.你们好,这是我的弟弟乔治

16、Hello,George.你好乔治。

17、Baa!I wish I had a little brother like George.

18、Really?真的吗?

19、Hello!I'm Danny Dog.你好,我是小狗丹尼。

20、Woof!Is that a dinosaur?那是个恐龙吗?

21、It's just a toy dinosaur.那只是个玩具恐龙。

22、Dine-Saw!Dine-Saw!恐龙!

23、brilliant!真棒。

24、Woof!Aaaah....Really scary.真的很吓人。

25、That’s brilliant!真得很棒!

26、George is my brother.He's brilliant.乔治是我的弟弟。他很棒。

27、Peppa is proud of her little brother,George.佩奇为他的弟弟感到自豪。be proud of:为...感到骄傲

28、Shall we show George how we paint pictures?

我们让乔治看看我们是怎么画画的?

29、George is not very good at painting.乔治不太擅长画画。

30、Well,maybe you could help him?好吧。也许你能帮助他。

31、Yes,I'm very good!是的,我很会画画。

32、I will show him how to paint a flower.我要给他看看怎么画小花。

33、George,today I'm going to teach you how to paint a flower.

乔治,今天我要教你怎么画一朵小花。

34、First,you paint a big circle.首先,要画一个大圆圈。

35、No,George,that's the wrong color.不对,乔治,颜色弄错了。

36、Now you paint the flower's petals.现在画花瓣。petal:花瓣

37、George!That's the wrong shape!乔治,形状不对!

38、Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.

现在画茎和叶子。stalk:n.主茎,花梗,叶柄

39、Perfect!完美!

40、George,you've done it all wrong!乔治,你全都画错了。

41、Now what do we have here?你们画的怎么样了?

42、That's the wrong I've painted a flower.我画了一朵花。

43、That's very good,Peppa.佩奇,你画的很好!

44、And George has painted a dinosaur.乔治画了一只恐龙。

45、Grrr...Brilliant!恐龙。真棒!

46、I think George and Peppa's pictures should go on the wall.

我想乔治和佩奇的画都可以贴在墙上。

47、Hurray!好啊!

48、Peppa,You must be very proud of your little brother.

佩奇,你一定为你的弟弟感到自豪。

49、Yes,I am.是的。

50、It is home time and the children's parents are here to pick them up.放学了,家长们都来接他们了。home time回家时间pick up n.接送51、Can George come next time?乔治下次能来吗?猪Dine-Saw! Woof!

52、Yes,and he can paint us another lovely picture.

是的,他可以给我们再画一幅可爱的画。

53、And What will you paint next time,George?

乔治,你下次会画什么呢?

54、Dine-Saw!Grrr!恐龙。

55、Another dinosaur picture?再画另一个恐龙?

56、Well,maybe you can show us all how to paint a dinosaur?

好吧,也许你能教教大家怎么画恐龙。

57、Woof!Brillant!Yes!Brilliant!Bri-y-ant!太棒了!对呀,太棒了!

第七集Mummy Pig at Work猪妈妈在工作

1、Narrator:Mummy Pig is working on her computer.Daddy Pig is making soup for lunch.

旁白:猪妈妈正在电脑前工作呢。猪爸爸在煮午餐要喝的汤。

2、Peppa Pig:Daddy,can we go and watch Mummy on her computer?

佩奇:爸爸,我们可以去电脑旁边看妈妈工作吗?

3、Daddy Pig:Yes,as long as you don’t disturb her.She has a lot of important work to do today.

猪爸爸:可以呀,只要你们不打扰她。她今天有很多重要工作呢。

4、Peppa Pig:Thank you,Daddy.佩奇:谢谢爸爸。

5、Narrator:Mummy Pig has a lot of important work to do.

旁白:猪妈妈有一大堆重要工作需要完成。

6、Peppa Pig:Mummy,could George and I sit on your lap and watch you work?

佩奇:妈咪,我和乔治可以坐在你腿上看你工作吗?

7、Mummy Pig:Yes,if you both sit quietly.

猪妈妈:可以呀,但你们要保持安静哦。

8、Narrator:Peppa and George love to watch Mummy work on the computer.

旁白:佩奇和乔治最喜欢看妈妈在电脑前工作了。

9、Peppa Pig:Mummy,can we play that computer game,Happy Mrs Chicken?

佩奇:妈妈,我们能玩电脑上的“快乐小鸡”游戏吗?

10、Mummy Pig:We can play Happy Mrs Chicken later,but now I have to work.

猪妈妈:我们等会儿再玩快乐小鸡,因为现在我要工作。

11、Peppa Pig:Mummy,can we help you work?

佩奇:妈妈,我们可以帮你吗?

12、Mummy Pig:No,Peppa.You mustn’t touch the computer.And, George,you mustn’t touch the computer either.

猪妈妈:不行,佩奇,你不可以乱碰电脑。乔治你也是!

13、Peppa Pig:Yes,George,you mustn’t do this.

佩奇:没错乔治,你不可以这样乱碰!

14、Mummy Pig:Peppa,stop.猪妈妈:佩奇,不许按了!

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(31-40)集

《小猪佩奇Peppa Pig》是一部超级受欢迎的英国学龄前儿童动画片系列。小猪佩奇每个故事都主题鲜明,从小朋友们所熟悉的健康卫生、生活习惯、情感情绪、逻辑能力和社会交际等方面,通过佩奇与家人、朋友之间小故事,从而潜移默化的养成良好习惯。 第三十一集Ballet Lesson!芭蕾舞课! 1、Peppa is going to her first ballet lesson.佩奇去上她的第一节芭蕾舞课。 2、This is Madame Gazelle,the ballet teacher.这是羚羊夫人,芭蕾舞老师。 3、Ah,ho!You must be young Peppa!啊,哦!你一定是小佩奇! 4、I am Madame Gazelle!我是羚羊夫人! 5、Hello,Madame!你好啊,夫人! 6、So sweet!真讨人喜欢! 7、Welcome to your first lesson of the ballet!欢迎你来上第一节芭蕾舞课! 8、I'll pick you up later!我一会儿来接你! 9、Bye bye!再见! 10、Enjoy yourself!享受你的舞蹈课! 11、Here are Peppa's friends,这里有佩奇的朋友, 12、Candy Cat,Suzy Sheep,Danny Dog,小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜、小狗丹尼, 13、Rebecca Rabbit,and Pedro Pony.小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

14、Children,today we have a new pupil,Peppa Pig!孩子们,今天我们有个新同学,佩奇! 15、Now Peppa,run and join your friends!现在,佩奇去你朋友们那吧! 16、Hello,everyone!大家好啊! 17、Hello,Peppa!你好啊,佩奇! 18、Children!We beginwith demi-plier!孩子们!我们开始练习半蹲! 19、Demi-Plier.Now a Little jump,petit jete.半蹲。现在练习小跳,脚交织式跳跃。 20、With grace and beauty.Petit jete!动作要优雅和美丽。脚交织式跳跃! 21、Grace and beauty!优雅和美! 22、Petit jete!脚交织式跳跃! 23、Grace and beauty!优雅和美! 24、The ballet lesson is a lot of fun!芭蕾舞课真是太好意思了! 25、Raise you arms!举起双手! 26、Imagine that you are beautiful swans!想象你们是一只漂亮的天鹅! 27、And what noise do you think a swan might make?你们觉得天鹅的声音是怎么样的呢? 28、Ah,ho.Grace and beauty!啊,哦。要优雅和美!

小猪佩奇第一季第一集中英文字幕

1.Muddy Puddles 泥水坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能去外面玩耍。 Daddy,it's stopped raining. 爸爸,雨停了。 Can we go out to play? 我们可以出去玩了吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个一起去吧。 Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈咪。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢跳在泥泞的水坑。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治。如果你在泥泞的水坑里跳,你必须穿上你的靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟,乔治。 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,让我们找到一些更多的水坑。 Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. 佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。 Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. 佩奇发现一个小水坑。乔治发现了一个大水坑。 Look, George. There's a really big puddle. 你看,乔治。有一个真正的大水坑。 George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治希望第一个跳大水坑。 Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. 停止,乔治。我必须检查一下这个对你来说是不是安全的。很好。它很安全。Sorry, George. It's only mud. 对不起,乔治。那只是泥而已。 Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇和乔治很爱在泥泞的水坑里跳。 Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy! Goodness me. 来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看!天啊。 Daddy!Daddy! Guess what we've been doing.

小猪佩奇第一季中英台词互译(11-20)集

1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第十一集Hiccups(打嗝) 1、Peppa,George,Mummy and Daddy are having breakfast. 佩奇,乔治,妈妈和爸爸正在吃早餐。 2、It is a lovely,sunny day,今天天气明媚,阳光灿烂, 3、and Peppa and George can't wait to go into the garden to play. 佩奇和乔治已逼不及待要去花园玩了。 4、Mummy,please,can we go out to play?妈妈,我们可以出去玩了吗? 5、You can go out to play when you finish your breakfast. 等你们吃完早餐就可以出去玩了。 6、George!Don't drink your juice too quickly!乔治!果汁不要喝得那么快。 7、George drank his juice too quickly,乔治喝果汁喝得太快了。 8、and now he has hiccups.现在他打嗝了。 9、Can we go out to play now,Mummy?我们现在可以出去玩吗,妈妈? 10、Not while George has hiccups.现在不行因为乔治在打嗝。 11、But George's hiccups have gone,Mummy. 但是乔治已经不打嗝了,妈妈。 12、Haven't they,George?没打嗝了吧,乔治? 13、Oh,alright,you can go out and play.哦,好吧,你们可以出去玩了。

小猪佩奇英文视频work and play字幕

1、work and play it is a lovely sunny morning。Ah!What a nice day for doing nothing!Daddy pig loves doing nothing。 Daddy,aren't you going to work today? No,Peppa,it's Saturday. Daddy pig doesn't wok on Saturdays. Daddy pig,you'll be late for work! But it is Saturday,mummy pig ,isn't it? No.It's Thurssday! Oh! Daddy pid works on Thursdays. See you later. Bye bye. Poor daddy,having to work!Lucky mummy,you can play at home all day. I'm not playing. I'm woking on my computer. George wants to play the Happy Mrs. Chicken game. George,we can play the Happy Mrs. chicken game after I finish my work. Oh! Mummy sheep and Suzy have come to pick up Peppa for playgroup. Hello Peppa! Hello Suzy!

Have a good day at the play group. Bye bye mummy.Work hard... Mrs sheep. do you work or do you play? I'm going to be working very hard today...I'm off to the gym. What do you do at the gym? Rumming,jumping and skipping. Mummy,that's not work.That's play. Peppa and Suzy have arrived at the play group. Hello everyone! Hello Peppa,Hello Suzy! Ah ho,Children!Today,we would play shops! Woo! Who wants to be shopkeeper? Me,me,me! Peppa and Suzy can be shopkeepers. Everyone else can be customers. Peppa and Suzy are going to run a pretend shop. What do we have to do ? I'll take the money Suzy and you can start the shelves. OK. Danny dog is the first customer.

最新小猪佩奇PeppaPig第一季1---2集英文台词整理

第一集:Muddy Puddles 泥坑 Peppa:I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig 我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。 Narrator:It is rainning today.So Peppa and George cannot play outside. 今天外面下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩 Peppa:Daddy,it’s stopped rainning.Can we go out to play . 爸爸,现在雨停了,我们能出去玩吗 Daddy Pig:Alright,run along you two. 好的,你们两个去玩的 Narrator:Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. 佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩, Peppa:I love muddy puddles 我最喜欢在泥坑里面玩了 Mummy Pig:Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里面跳,你必须穿上靴子才行 Peppa:Sorry Mummy 对不起,妈妈 Narrator:George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳 Peppa:George. If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。 Narrator:Peppa likes to look after her litter brother,George 佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治 Peppa:George,let’s find some more puddles. 乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧

S143 Tidying Up 小猪佩奇中英文剧本

Tidying Up. Peppa: I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Tidying Up! 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。这是猪妈妈。这是猪爸爸。整理! Peppa and George are in their bedroom playing with their toys. 佩奇和乔治在他们的卧室里玩他们的玩具。 Peppa: George, let's play dollies and dinosaurs.乔治,让我们玩洋娃娃和恐龙。George: Grrrrr... Peppa: What is that? It looks like a horrible monster! 那是什么?它看起来像一个可怕的怪物! George: Dine-saw! Grrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! It's a dinosaur! Help! Help! 这是一个恐龙!救我!救我! George: Raarrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! George: Raarrr! Daddy Pig is in the sitting room, reading his newspaper. Mummy Pig is reading her book. 猪爸爸在客厅里看报纸。猪妈妈正在看书。 George: Raarrr! Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! Daddy Pig: What are they doing? 他们在做什么? Peppa: Arrrgh! Help! Help! 救我!救我! George: Grrr! Daddy Pig: Peppa, George, What's going on? 佩奇和乔治怎么了? George: Raaaaa... Peppa: Arrgh...

小猪佩奇camping中英文字幕及知识点

I’m Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. 我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治。这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 Peppa Pig 小猪佩奇 Camping! [?k?mp??] 露营 Peppa and her family are going camping. 佩奇和家人一起去露营。 Daddy Pig: I love camping. We're here. 猪爸爸:我喜欢露营。我们到了。 Peppa: Hurray! 佩奇:太好了! Daddy Pig: Peppa, George, this is the tent([tent] 帐篷)I had when I was a little boy!猪爸爸:佩奇,乔治,这是我小时候用过的帐篷! Peppa: Daddy, how are you going to make that into(make into 把……做成)a tent?佩奇:爸爸,你要怎样把它搭成帐篷? Daddy Pig: Don't Worry, Peppa! I'm an expert at camping! Mummy Pig, put the tent on the poles (pole [p??l] 柱子), please. That's it! Easy as pie! Oh! 猪爸爸:别担心,佩奇!我是搭帐篷的好手!猪妈妈,请把帐篷布铺到柱子上。就是这样!小菜一碟!噢! Mummy Pig: Do these pegs(peg [peɡ] 钉子)do anything? 猪妈妈:这些钉子是干吗用的? Daddy Pig: Of course! I forgot about the pegs! (forget about) 猪爸爸:当然有用!我忘了这些钉子了! The pegs hold the tent up.(hold…up 支撑;举起)

小猪佩奇第一季1-5集英文字母

Peppa Pig 第一季1 Muddy puddles This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig. Muddy Puddles. It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside. Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? Al right, run along you two. Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. I love muddy puddles. Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Sorry, Mummy. George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. George, let's find some more puddles. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. Look, George. There's a really big puddle. George wants to jump into the big puddle first. Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me. Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing. Let me think... Have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oooh... Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess. Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy Come and play, too? Yes, we can all play in the garden. Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. It's only mud. I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. 2 Mr. Dinosaur is Lost. George's favourite toy is Mr. Dinosaur. DineDine SawSaw. George loves Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. Sometimes, George Iikes to scare Peppa with Mr. Dinosaur. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Eeek. Too scary. At suppertime, Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George. I beg your pardon. Was that you George, or was it Mr. Dinosaur? DineDine SawSaw. At bath time, George shares his bath with Mr. Dinosaur.

小猪佩奇中英文对照目录(第567季) Peppa Pig Seasons 5-7

第1集土豆城市Potato City 第2集新房子New House 第3集篮球Basketball 第4集小马闪亮的脚趾Horsey Twinkle Toes 第5集狐狸先生的商店Mr Fox's Shop 第6集淘气的乌龟Naughty Tortoise 第7集影子Shadows 第8集国际日International Day 第9集下雨天玩游戏The Rainy Day Game 第10集肚子隆起的兔妈妈Mummy Rabbit's Bump 第11集牛仔佩德罗Pedro the Cowboy 第12集佩奇与乔治的花园Peppa and George's Garden 第13集飞行兽医The flying Vet 第14集袋鼠凯莉Kylie Kangaroo 第15集船长狗爸爸Captain Daddy Dog 第16集兔爷爷的恐龙乐园Dinosaur Park 第17集睡前故事Bedtime Story 第18集钥匙不见了Lost Keys 第19集乔治的新恐龙George's New Dinosaur 第20集猪爷爷的火车救援Grandpa Pig's Train to the Rescue 第21集宠物竞赛The Pet Competition 第22集蜘蛛网Spider Web 第23集吵闹的夜晚The Noisy Night 第24集许愿井The Wishing Well 第25集土豆先生的圣诞节演出Mr Potato's Christmas Show 第26集羚羊夫人的告别派对Madame Gazelle's Leaving Party

第1集女王The Queen 第2集荒岛The Island 第3集香水Perfume 第4集孩子们的游园会The Children's Fete 第5集海洋馆The Aquarium 第6集乔治的赛车George's Racing Car 第7集小船The Little Boat 第8集沙坑The Sandpit 第9集夜行动物Night Animals 第10集坐飞机去度假Flying on Holiday 第11集度假小屋The Holiday House 第12集阳光下的假日Holiday in the Sun 第13集最后的假日The End of the Holiday 第14集镜子Mirrors 第15集佩德罗迟到了Pedro is Late 第16集花园游戏Garden Game 第17集划船Going Boating 第18集公牛先生去瓷器店Mr Bull in a China Shop 第19集水果Fruit 第20集乔治的气球George's Balloon 第21集海盗的宝藏Pirate Treasure 第22集兔爷爷在太空Grampy Rabbit in Space 第23集佩奇的马戏团Peppa's Circus 第24集鱼塘The Fish Pond 第25集过去的日子The Olden Days 第26集雪山Snowy Mountain

第一季01-04 小猪佩奇英文字幕

01 muddy puddIes I'm Peppa Pig. This is my Iittle brother, George.This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig. Muddy Puddles. It is raining today. So, Peppa and George Cannot play outside. Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? Alright, run along you two. Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles. I love muddy puddles. Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Sorry, Mummy. George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. George, let's find some more puddles. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a little puddle. George has found a big puddle. Look, George. There's a really big puddle. George wants to jump into the big puddle first. Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. Come on, George. Let's go and show Daddy. Goodness me. Daddy. Daddy. Guess what we've been doing. Let me think...Have you been watching television? No. No. Daddy. Have you just had a bath? No. No. I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles. Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles. Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in. Oooh...Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess. Daddy, when we've cleaned up, will you and Mummy come and play, too? Yes, we can all play in the garden. Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in. It's only mud.

小猪佩奇中英文台词互译第一集 泥坑

Peppa Pig 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。 2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? 3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。 4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。 重点词组讲解: muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的, puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle:泥坑 run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿 6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子 7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。

8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾, 11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。 12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。 13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle. 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。 14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle. 15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。 16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。 17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。 18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。 mud:n.泥,烂泥

小猪佩奇第一季(1-10)集中英互译台词

第01集最爱玩跳泥坑游戏 第02集恐龙先生弄丢了 第03集最好的朋友 第04集鹦鹉波莉 第05集捉乔治迷藏 第06集乔治第一天上幼儿园 第07集猪妈妈在工作 第08集小猪抢球 第09集爸爸的眼镜不见了 第10集园艺游戏 1、I'm Peppa Pig.我是佩奇。 2、This is my little brother,George.这是我的弟弟乔治。 3、This is Mummy Pig.And this is Daddy Pig.Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 第一集Muddy Puddles泥坑 1、It is raining today.So,Peppa and George cannot play outside。 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。 2、Daddy,it's stopped raining.Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? 3、Alright,run along you two.好的,你们两个去玩吧。 4、Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 5、I love muddy puddles.我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

重点词组讲解: muddy:adj.1.泥泞的2.暗的,模糊的, puddle:n.1.水坑;(尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle:泥坑 run along:1.走开2.延伸,贯穿 6、Peppa.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。boot:n.靴子 7、Sorry,Mummy.对不起,妈妈。 8、George likes to jump in muddy puddles,too.乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 9、George.If you jump in muddy puddles,you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 10、Peppa likes to look after her little brother,George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。look after:1.注视2.照顾, 11、George,let's find some more puddles.乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。 12、Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。 13、Peppa has found a little puddle.George has found a big puddle. 佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。 14、Look,George.There's a really big puddle. 15、你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。 16、George wants to jump into the big puddle first. 乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。 17、Stop,George.I must check if it's safe for you.Good.It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。 18、Sorry,George.It's only mud.对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。

小猪佩奇第一季英汉互译

I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George. 我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。 This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig. 这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。 Muddy Puddles 泥坑 It is raining today. So, Peppa and Geo rge cannot play outside. 今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面 玩。 Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗? Alright, run along you two. 好的,你们两个去玩吧。 Peppa puddles. 佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。 I love muddy puddles. 我喜欢在泥坑里玩。重点词组讲解:muddy: adj.1. 泥泞的 2. 暗的,模糊的,糊涂的 loves jumping in muddy puddle:n.1. 水坑; (尤指道路上的)雨水坑 muddy puddle: 泥坑 run along:1. 走开 2. 延伸,贯穿 Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。 boot: n.靴子 Sorry, Mummy. 对不起,妈妈。 George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too. 乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots. 乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。 Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George. 佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。 look after: 1. 注视 2. 照顾,照看 George, let's find some more puddles. 乔治,我们

小猪佩奇第一季第一集字幕Muddy-Puddle中英文版

Muddy Puddles 泥坑 Narrator: t is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot pay outside. 旁白:今天下雨了。所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。. Peppa: Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play? 爸爸:爸爸,现在雨停了。我们能出去玩吗? Daddy: Alright, run along you two. 爸爸:好的,你们两个去玩吧。 Narrator: Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles 旁白:佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。 Peppa: I love muddy puddles. 佩奇:我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。 Mummy: Peppa. If you jumping in muddy puddles, you mut wear your boots 妈妈:佩奇如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。Peppa Sorry, Mummy. 佩奇:对不起,妈妈 Narrator: George likes 如jump in muddy puddles, 如o. 旁白:乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。 Peppa: George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots 佩奇:我说乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子才行。

Narrator: Peppa likes to loo ater her ittle brother, George. 旁白:佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。 Peppa: George, let'smid some more puddles. 佩奇:好了佩奇,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。 Narator: Peppa and George are having a lot of fun. Peppa has found a ittle puddle. George has found a big puddle. 旁白:佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。佩奇找到了一个小泥坑,乔治找到了一个大泥亢。. Peppa: Look, George There's a really big puddle. 佩奇:你看,乔治。那里有个很大的泥坑。 Narrator: George wants to jump into the bg puddle frst. 旁白:乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。 Peppa: Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you. Sorry, George. It's only mud. 佩奇:等-下,乔治。我得先检查- -个这里安不安全。很好,你可以吣地玩了。对不起, 乔,只是些泥而已。 Narrator: Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles. 旁白:佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

小猪佩奇第一季第3集最好的朋友中英文字幕台词

I’m Peppa pig. This is my little brother, George. 我是小猪佩奇。这是我的弟弟,乔治。 This is Mummy Pig. 这是猪妈妈。 And this is Daddy Pig. 和这是猪爸爸。 Peppa pig. 小猪佩奇 《Best Friend.》最好的朋友 Peppa is waiting for her best friend, Suzy Sheep. 佩奇正在等她最好的朋友,小羊苏珊。 Hello, Suzy. 你好,苏珊。 Hello, Peppa. 你好,佩奇。 Suzy Sheep has come to play with Peppa. 小羊苏珊来和佩奇一起玩。 Peppa loves Suzy. Suzy loves Peppa. 佩奇喜欢苏珊,苏珊喜欢佩奇。 They are best friends. 她们是好朋友。 Peppa, why don’t you and Suzy go and play in your bedroom?佩奇,你为什么不和苏珊去你房间玩呢? Yes, Mummy. 好的,妈妈。 George wants to play, too. 乔治也想去玩。 Peppa and Suzy love playing in Peppa’s bedroom. 佩奇和苏珊喜欢在佩奇房间里玩。 So does George. 乔治也一样。 No, George. 不,乔治。 This game is just for big girls. 这个游戏只适合大女孩玩。 Go and play with your own toys. 去玩你的玩具吧。 Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own. 佩奇和苏珊想要她们自己玩。 I’m a tiny little fairy princess. 我是小仙女公主。 I’m going to wave my magic wand… 我要挥舞我的魔法棒。。。 And turn you into a frog.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档