当前位置:文档之家› 非常漂亮的英文翻译

非常漂亮的英文翻译

非常漂亮的英文翻译
非常漂亮的英文翻译

非常漂亮的英文翻译

1.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。

You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.

2.如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……

If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…

3.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。

Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.

4.在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。

In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you.

5.一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。

For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.

6.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。

It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

7.不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!

You and I remains the same in different time, at different places,among different people; time is changing, space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!

8.没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……

Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.

9.每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。

My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and

I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.

10.在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你—新年快乐,佳节如意!

Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!

11.但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!

Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!

12.难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?

Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?

我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.

No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言

Love is a carefully designed lie.

承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见

Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 凋谢是真实的盛开只是一种过去

Fading is true while flowering is past

为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.

Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...

爱情…在指缝间承诺指缝….在爱情下交缠.

Love ,promised between the fingers

Finger rift,twisted in the love

如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了

If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars 感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然

to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there

如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇.

If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .

宁愿笑著流泪,嘢不哭著说后悔心碎了,还需再补吗?

I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?

天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过

There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away. 与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会流泪

When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving.

当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害

When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt

噎兲发觉ャ除了爱ωǒ什嚒都未囿

I found one day that I had nothing except the love

人活着总是要得罪一些人的就要看那些人是否值得得罪

When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.

谁捡走了我的玻璃鞋,寻找遗失的玻璃鞋.

I am looking for the missing glass-shoes who has picked it up

命里哊时钟需哊命里无时莫强求

You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.

没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.

No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others. 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。

Eternity is not a distance but a decision.

在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂

Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.

看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

距离使两颗心靠得更近。

I need him like I need the air to breathe.

我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.

如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

因为你,我懂得了爱。

Love is the greatest refreshment in life.

爱情是生活最好的提神剂。

Love never dies.

爱情永不死。

The darkness is no darkness with thee.

有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.

如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。

When love is not madness, it is not love.

如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。

A heart that loves is always young.

有爱的心永远年轻。

Love is blind.

爱情是盲目的。

Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases. 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。

The soul cannot live without love.

灵魂不能没有爱而存在。

Brief is life, but love is long.

生命虽短,爱却绵长。

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. 在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。

Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.

爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。

Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.

没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。

My heart is with you.

我的爱与你同在。

I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!

尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!

I'll think of you every step of the way.

我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。

Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.

热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。

One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是"爱情"。

Every day without you is like a book without pages.

没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。

Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.

爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。

Love is a light that never dims.

爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。

May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.

愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。

She who has never loved, has never lived.

人活着总要爱一回。

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

生命如花,爱情是蜜。

No words are necessary between two loving hearts.

两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。

Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.

在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。

You make my heart smile.

我的心因你而笑。

The road to a lover's house is never long.

通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。

Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?

为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?

Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.

和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。

It is never too late to fall in love.

爱永远不会嫌晚。

To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world. 对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。

Where there is love, there are always wishes.

哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。

Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.

爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。

Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.

爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。

With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.

拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。

Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.

爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。

First love is unforgettable all one's life.

初恋是永生难忘的。

In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.

哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。

Love without end hath no end.

情绵绵,爱无边。

Love's tongue is in the eyes.

爱情的话语全在双眼之中。

In love folly is always sweet.

恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。

There is no hiding from lover's eyes.

什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。

The only present love demands is love.

爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。

The heart that once truly loves never forgets.

真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。

Love warms more than a thousand fires.

爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。

Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.

你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。

Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.

你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。

Love understands love; it needs no talk.

相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。

Love me little and love me long.

不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。

First impression of you is most lasting.

对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。

When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.

第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。

Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of

time.

请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。

Love is a fire which burns unseen.

爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。

I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away. 我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。

You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.

不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.

只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散

八大菜系的英文翻译

八大菜系的英文翻译 No. 1 Sichuan Cuisine 川菜 Specialties Include: (特别推荐) pockmarked bean curd 麻婆豆腐 chicken cubes with peanuts 宫保鸡丁 pork shreds with fishy flavour 鱼香肉丝 translucent beef slices 水晶牛片 No.2 Guangdong cuisine 粤菜 Specialties include: roasted sucking pig 烤乳猪 fricassee three kinds of snakes and cat 三蛇龙虎凤大会 steamed turtle with chives sauce 虾夷葱酱汁清炖甲鱼 king snake with bamboo slices 蛇王炒鸡丝 gourd cups 汤类 No. 3 Shandong Cuisine 山东菜系 dezhou grilled chicken 炙鸡 b ird’s nest in a clear soup quick-boiled clam 龙凤酸辣汤 lotus flower and shrimp 青辣椒镶虾 No. 4 Huaiyang Cuisine (also known as Weiyang Cuisine) 苏州菜yincai vegetalbes cooked with chicken slices 鸡汤煮干丝 crab meat & minced pork ball in casserole 清炖蟹粉 chicken mousse broth with fresh corn squid with crispy rice crust 桃花饭

经典中文英文翻译

经典中文的英译 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。 We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart. 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。 A lonely stranger in a strange land I am cast, I miss my family all the more on every festive day. 大江东去,浪淘尽,千古风流人物。 The endless river eastward flows; with its huge waves are gone all those gallant heroes of bygone years. 二人同心,其利断金。 If two people are of the same mind, their sharpness can cut through metal. 富贵不能淫,贫贱不能移,威武不能曲,此之谓大丈夫。 It is a true great man whom no money and rank can confuse, no poverty and hardship can shake, and no power and force can suffocate. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 A bosom friend afar brings distance near.

合抱之木,生于毫末,九层之台,起于累土;千里之行始于足下。 A huge tree that fills one’s arms grows f rom a tiny seedling; a nine-storied tower rises from a heap of earth; a thousand li journey starts with the first step. 祸兮,福之所依;福兮,祸之所伏。 Misfortune, that is where happiness depends; happiness, that is where misfortune underlies. 见贤思齐焉,见不贤而内自省也。 On seeing a man of virtue, try to become his equal; on seeing a man without virtue, examine yourself not to have the same defects. 江山如此多娇,引无数英雄尽折腰。 This land so rich in beauty has made countless heroes bow in homage. 举头望明月,低头思故乡。 Raising my head, I see the moon so bright; withdrawing my eyes, my nostalgia comes around. 俱往矣,数风流人物,还看今朝。 All are past and gone; we look to this age for truly great men.

美食当前 中国八大菜系英文介绍

美食当前中国八大菜系英文介绍 China covers a large territory and has many nationalities, hence a variety of Chinese food with different but fantastic and mouthwatering flavor. Since China's local dishes have their own typical characteristics, generally, Chinese food can be roughly divided into eight regional cuisines, which has been widely accepted around. Certainly, there are many other local cuisines that are famous, such as Beijing Cuisine and Shanghai Cuisine. 中国地域辽阔,民族众多,因此各种中国饮食口味不同,却都味美,令人垂涎。因为中国地方菜肴各具特色,总体来讲,中国饮食可以大致分为八大地方菜系,这种分类已被广为接受。当然,还有其他很多著名的地方菜系,例如北京菜和上海菜。 Shandong Cuisine 山东菜系 Consisting of Jinan cuisine and Jiaodong cuisine, Shandong cuisine, clear, pure and not greasy, is characterized by its emphasis on aroma, freshness, crispness and tenderness. Shallot and garlic are usually used as seasonings so Shangdong dishes tastes pungent usually. Soups are given much emphasis in Shangdong dishes. Thin soup features clear and fresh while creamy soup looks thick and tastes strong. Jinan cuisine is adept at deep-frying, grilling, frying and stir-frying while Jiaodong division is famous for cooking seafood with fresh and light taste. 山东菜系,由济南菜系和胶东菜系组成,清淡,不油腻,以其香,鲜,酥,软而闻名。因为使用青葱和大蒜做为调料,山东菜系通常很辣。山东菜系注重汤品。清汤清澈新鲜,而油汤外观厚重,味道浓重。济南菜系擅长炸,烤,煎,炒,而胶东菜系则以其烹饪海鲜的鲜淡而闻名。 Shandong is the birthplace of many famous ancient scholars such as Confucious and Mencius. And much of Shandong cuisine's history is as old as Confucious himself, making it the oldest existing major cuisine in China. But don't expect to gain more wisdom from a fortune cookie at a Shandong restaurant in the West since fortune cookies aren't even indigenous to China. 山东是许多著名学者的故乡,例如孔夫子和孟子。许多山东菜的历史和孔夫子一样悠久,使得山东菜系成为中国现存的最古老的主要菜系之一。但是不要期望在西方国家的山东菜馆里从签饼(中国餐馆的折叠形小饼,内藏有预测运气话 语的纸条)获得更多的好运气,因为签饼在中国也不是本土的。

经典古文英文翻译

经典古文英文翻译CLASSIC LITERATURE IN ENGLISH TRANSLATION -- EXTREMELY USEFUL AND HELPFUL 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。 We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart. 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。 A lonely stranger in a strange land I am cast, I miss my family all the more on every festive day. 大江东去,浪淘尽,千古风流人物。 The endless river eastward flows; with its huge waves are gone all those gallant heroes of bygone years. 二人同心,其利断金。 If two people are of the same mind, their sharpness can cut through metal. 富贵不能淫,贫贱不能移,威武不能曲,此之谓大丈夫。 It is a true great man whom no money and rank can confuse, no poverty and hardship can shake, and no power and force can suffocate. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 A bosom friend afar brings distance near. 合抱之木,生于毫末,九层之台,起于累土;千里之行始于足下。 A huge tree that fills one’s arms grows from a tiny seedling; a nine-storied tower rises from a heap of earth; a thousand li journey starts with the first step. 祸兮,福之所依;福兮,祸之所伏。 Misfortune, that is where happiness depends; happiness, that is where misfortune underlies. 见贤思齐焉,见不贤而内自省也。 On seeing a man of virtue, try to become his equal; on seeing a man without virtue, examine yourself not to have the same defects. 江山如此多娇,引无数英雄尽折腰。 This land so rich in beauty has made countless heroes bow in homage. 举头望明月,低头思故乡。 Raising my head, I see the moon so bright; withdrawing my eyes, my nostalgia comes around. 俱往矣,数风流人物,还看今朝。 All are past and gone; we look to this age for truly great men. 君子成人之美,不成人之恶。 The gentleman helps others to achieve their moral perfection but not their evil conduct. 君子独立不惭于影,独寝不愧于魂。 A righteous man never feels ashamed to face his shadow when standing alone and to face his soul when sleeping alone. 君子之交淡如水,小人之交甘如醴。君子淡以亲,小人甘以绝。 The friendship between men of virtue is light like water, yet affectionate; the friendship between men without virtue is sweet like wine, yet easily broken. 老吾老以及人之老,幼吾幼以及人之幼。 Expend the respect of the aged in one’s family to that of other families; expend the love of the young ones in one’s fa mily to that of other families. 礼尚往来。往而不来,非礼也;来而不往,亦非礼也。 Propriety suggests reciprocity. It is not propriety not to give out but to receive, or vice versa.

中国八大菜系及其特色

《中国八大菜系及其特色》活动方案 教学目标: 1.通过学习,使学生能掌握菜系的定义,菜系的分类,中国菜的特点,中国主要的八大菜系及其代表。 2.通过图片学习,使学生更容易理解性记住中国菜系定义、分类及特点,能知道各大菜系的代表。 3.在情感上,通过图片展示,让同学们更加了解中国不同地区的饮食文化。 4.通过图片展示和一些才要的做法,激发学生的动手能力。 教学重难点: 1.通过学习,使学生能掌握菜系的定义,菜系的分类,中国菜的特点,中国主要的八大菜系及其代表。 2.通过图片学习,使学生更容易理解性记住中国菜系定义、分类及特点,能知道各大菜系的代表。 教学过程: 一、谈话导入 1.学生平常最爱吃什么菜。 2.总结分析学生的回答,然后导入正课。 3.揭题。 二、了解中国八大菜系分类 1.ppt出示八大菜系的分类 2.了解八大菜系的知识。

三、中国菜系形成的主要因素 1.当地的物产和风俗习惯。 2.各地气候差异形成不同口味。 3.各地烹饪方法不同。 4.中国的烹饪技艺历史悠久。 四、介绍八大菜系及其特色 (一)鲁菜 1.结合图片,讲解山东菜的特点,包含的地区以及擅长的烹饪方法。 2. 介绍鲁菜的主要特点。 3.介绍其主要代表菜。 (二)川菜 1.分析川菜的帮派,小河帮、上河帮、下河帮。 2. 介绍川菜的主要特点。 3.介绍其主要代表菜。 (三)苏菜 1.江苏菜的特点以及所包含的主要地区。 2.介绍苏菜的主要特点。 3.江苏菜的主要代表。 (四)粤菜 1.粤菜选料特别以及菜肴特点。 2.介绍粤菜的主要特点。

3.广东菜的代表菜主要有鸡烩蛇、龙虎斗、烤乳猪、太爷鸡、盐焗鸡、白灼虾、白斩鸡、烧鹅等。 (五)闽菜 1.闽菜选料特别以及菜肴特点。 2.介绍闽菜的主要特点。 3. 介绍闽菜的代表菜。 (六)浙菜 1.浙菜选料特别以及菜肴特点。 2.介绍浙菜的主要特点。 3. 介绍浙菜的主要代表菜。 (七)湘菜 1.湘菜选料特别以及菜肴特点。 2.介绍湘菜的主要特点。 3. 介绍湘菜的主要代表菜。 (八)徽菜 1.徽菜选料特别以及菜肴特点。 2.介绍徽菜的主要特点。 3.介绍徽菜的主要代表菜。 五、动手实践 选择自己喜欢的一种菜系,制作一张宣传卡。

经典英语翻译

课本翻译的答案(整理): Unit1 英译汉A 1.The college schedule is very different than the traditional high school schedule. Generally, there is a lot more flexibility with your college classes. 大学的日程安排跟传统高中差别很大,通常大学课程有更多的灵活性。 2.The other cool thing about the college schedule is that you usually have more opportunities to explore your interests and passions. 大学日程安排还有一件事很酷,你通常有更多的机会发展自己的兴趣爱好。 3.There will always be some courses that are only offered on certain days at certain times, but for the most part, there are a lot of options to think about! 总有些课程是只在固定日子的固定时段开的,但是对于大多数课程,你有很多选择! 4.However, college is like high school in that you will have the opportunity to get involved by joining different clubs, organizations, and maybe even by getting a part-time job. 然而,在大学像在高中一样你有机会参加各种活动,加入不同的俱乐部和组织,甚至可能找到一份兼职。 5.Of course, the best way to see what a true day in the life of a college student is like is to actually get the schedules of some college students! 当然,要看一个大学生一天的真实生活是什么样的,最好的方式其实是拿到一些大学生的日程表。 B 1.caught a glimpse of him sitting in the car 2.in search of new opportunities 3.without my being aware of it 4.are involved in different extracurricular activities 5.but ignore others' feeling 汉译英 如今,中国共有大约2500万名大学生,是十年前的五倍,并且这个数字有望持续增长。中国设立的学位制度包括学士、硕士和博士三个学位等级(Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees)。中国的大学通常依据学生的高考(the National Higher Education Entrance Examination)成绩招生。公立大学对学生择优录取,被看做国家经济的主力。踌躇满志的学子们急切地等待考试结果,因为成绩能决定他们是否能进入著名的公立大学。 Today, there are about 25 million university students in China—five times the number a decade ago—and that number is expected to keep growing. China has set up a degree system, including Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees. Universities in China generally select their students based on students’performances in the National Higher Education Entrance Examination. Publicly run schools get their pick of the best students and are viewed as engines of the economy. Ambitious students eagerly await their exam results, which determine whether they can get into a prestigious public school.

八大菜系英文简介

China covers a large territory and has many nationalities, hence a variety of Chinese food with different but fantastic and mouthwatering flavor. Since China's local dishes have their own typical characteristics, generally, Chinese food can be roughly divided into eight regional cuisines, which has been widely accepted around. Certainly, there are many other local cuisines that are famous, such as Beijing Cuisine and Shanghai Cuisine. 中国地域辽阔,民族众多,因此各种中国饮食口味不同,却都味美,令人垂涎。因为中国地方菜肴各具特色,总体来讲,中国饮食可以大致分为八大地方菜系,这种分类已被广为接受。当然,还有其他很多著名的地方菜系,例如北京菜和上海菜。 Shandong Cuisine 山东菜系 Consisting of Jinan cuisine and Jiaodong cuisine, Shandong cuisine, clear, pure and not greasy, is characterized by its emphasis on aroma, freshness, crispness and tenderness. Shallot and garlic are usually used as seasonings so Shangdong dishes tastes pungent usually. Soups are given much emphasis in Shangdong dishes. Thin soup features clear and fresh while creamy soup looks thick and tastes strong. Jinan cuisine is adept at deep-frying, grilling, frying and stir-frying while Jiaodong division is famous for cooking seafood with fresh and light taste. 山东菜系,由济南菜系和胶东菜系组成,清淡,不油腻,以其香,鲜,酥,软而闻名。因为使用青葱和大蒜做为调料,山东菜系通常很辣。山东菜系注重汤品。清汤清澈新鲜,而油汤外观厚重,味道浓重。济南菜系擅长炸,烤,煎,炒,而胶东菜系则以其烹饪海鲜的鲜淡而闻名。 Shandong is the birthplace of many famous ancient scholars such as Confucious and Mencius. And much of Shandong cuisine's history is as old as Confucious himself, making it the oldest existing major cuisine in China. But don't expect to gain more wisdom from a fortune cookie at a Shandong restaurant in the West since fortune cookies aren't even indigenous to China. 山东是许多著名学者的故乡,例如孔夫子和孟子。许多山东菜的历史和孔夫子一样悠久,使得山东菜系成为中国现存的最古老的主要菜系之一。但是不要期望在西方国家的山东菜馆里从签饼(中国餐馆的折叠形小饼,内藏有预测运气话语的纸条)获得更多的好运气,因为签饼在中国也不是本土的。 Shandong is a large peninsula surrounded by the sea to the East and the Y ellow River meandering through the center. As a result, seafood is a major component of Shandong cuisine. Shandong's most famous dish is the Sweat and Sour Carp. A truly authentic Sweet and Sour Carp must come from the Y ellow River. But with the current amount of pollution in the Y ellow River, you would be better off if the carp was from elsewhere. Shandong dishes are mainly quick-fried, roasted, stir-fried or deep-fried. The dishes are mainly clear, fresh and fatty, perfect with Shandong's own famous beer, Qingdao Beer

经典英语翻译汇总

In short,we must study happiness scientifically 总之,必须科学地研究这个问题。 This conclusion is grounded in scores of studies around the word 这一结论是从世界范围内的几十个调查研究中得出的。 And what we also are doing is showing off 我们同样也在卖弄 And (although we have been taught that it's bad to boast, that it's trashy to toot our own horn),that nice people don't strut their stuff,seek attention or name-drop,there are times when showing off maybe forgivable and maybe even acceptable 尽管有人教导我们说,自我吹嘘不好,自吹自擂没用,好人从不炫耀自己,从不出风头或借名人来抬高自己。然而,有些时候卖弄可以得到原谅,甚至是可以接受的。 “Oh,I don't know,”he replied,“but all of a sudden the talk started getting so superficial.” “哦,没什么,”他回答说,“不过,我感到话题一下子变得那么肤浅了。” Sometimes showoffs ask for cheers to which they're not entitled 有的时候,卖弄者们企求他们没资格得到的喝彩 For we know very well—I certainly know— that( if we'd been that lucky lady,we'd have worked our triumph into the conversation) 我们很清楚,假如我们是那位幸运的女士的话,我们就会想方设法把自己的胜利纳入话题,这一点我当然明白。 As a matter of fact,I'll lay my cards right on the table and confess that the first time some poems of mine were published,I not only worked my triumph into every conversation for months and months),but I also called almost every human being I'd ever known to proclaim the glad tidings both local and long distance. 其实,我可以坦白交代:当我诗歌首次发表时,我不仅成年累月地谈及此事,还不厌其烦地打电话给本地的和外地的几乎所有认识的人,宣告喜讯。 "Enough about me.Let's talk about you.So what do you think

中国八大菜系菜品名称及图片

鲁菜代表菜: 1.油焖大虾 菜品色泽枣红亮丽,味香飘逸,鲜嫩微甜,油润适口,是著名的美味佳肴。 2.葱烧海参 海参清鲜,柔软香滑,葱段香浓,食后无余汁。是“古今八珍”之一,葱香味醇,营养丰富,滋肺补肾。 3.扒鸡 扒鸡富含多种氨基酸和维生素,是一种高蛋白、低脂肪的美味佳品,具有健脾、开胃、补肾、强心、利肺之功效。用于喜庆寿宴,馈赠亲友,更是上好珍品。 4..清蒸加吉鱼 “清蒸加吉鱼”,原汁原味,鲜嫩爽口,久食不腻,常作高档筵席之大件菜。吃时外带末、醋碟用以蘸食,口味尤佳。

5.芙蓉鸡片 颜色鲜艳,肉嫩可口。 6.油爆海螺 它富含蛋白蛋、维生素和人体必需的氨基酸和微量元素,是典型的高蛋白、低脂肪、高钙质的天然动物性保健食品。 7.扒牛肉条 扒牛肉条是热菜菜谱之一,以牛肉为制作主料,扒牛肉条的烹饪技巧以扒菜为主,口味属于酱香味。

川菜代表菜: 1.干烧岩鲤 干烧岩鲤是用特产岩鲤和猪肉炸、烧制而成。为川味宴席菜中的珍品。成菜色泽金黄带红光亮,鱼肉紧密细嫩,味道鲜香微辣。 2.干烧桂鱼 它皮厚肉紧,色白而嫩,刺粗而少。味甘平,有补虚劳、益脾胃,治肠风下血之功效。谚曰:“八月桂花香,鳜鱼肥而壮”。此菜无汁、色红亮,质鲜嫩,口味香咸辣酸而回甜。 3.怪味鸡

怪味鸡,又叫秧盆鸡,是中国和地区常见的凉菜食品,味道又麻又辣又甜还带点酸味,吃时百味交,故有“怪味”之称。 4.粉蒸牛肉 粉蒸牛肉属于川菜,主料是牛肉和大米,主要烹饪工艺是蒸。菜品鲜嫩醇香、麻辣适口5..麻油鸡 鸡肉对营养不良、畏寒怕冷、乏力疲劳、月经不调、贫血、虚弱等有很好的食疗作用。祖国医学还认为,鸡肉有温中益气、补虚填精、健脾胃、活血脉、强筋骨的功效。

中国八大菜系 中英文介绍

中国八大菜系中英文介绍 China covers a large territory and has many nationalities, hence a variety of Chinese food with different but fantastic and mouthwatering flavor. Since China's local dishes have their own typical characteristics, generally, Chinese food can be roughly divided into eight regional cuisines, which has been widely accepted around. Certainly, there are many other local cuisines that are famous, such as Beijing Cuisine and Shanghai Cuisine. Shandong Cuisine Consisting of Jinan cuisine and Jiaodong cuisine, Shandong cuisine, clear, pure and not greasy, is characterized by its emphasis on aroma, freshness, crispness and tenderness. Shallot and garlic are usually used as seasonings so Shangdong dishes tastes pungent usually. Soups are given much emphasis in Shangdong dishes. Thin soup features clear and fresh while creamy soup looks thick and tastes strong. Jinan cuisine is adept at deep-frying, grilling, frying and stir-frying while Jiaodong division is famous for cooking seafood with fresh and light taste. Shandong is the birthplace of many famous ancient scholars such as Confucious and Mencius. And much of Shandong cuisine's history is as old as Confucious himself, making it the oldest existing major cuisine in China. But don't expect to gain more wisdom from a fortune cookie at a Shandong restaurant in the West since fortune cookies aren't even indigenous to China. Shandong is a large peninsula surrounded by the sea to the East and the Yellow River meandering through the center. As a result, seafood is a major component of Shandong cuisine. Shandong's most famous dish is the Sweat and Sour Carp. A truly authentic Sweet and Sour Carp must come from the Yellow River. But with the current amount of pollution in the Yellow River, you would be better off if the carp was from elsewhere. Shandong dishes are mainly quick-fried, roasted, stir-fried or deep-fried. The dishes are mainly clear, fresh and fatty, perfect with Shandong's own famous beer, Qingdao Beer Sichuan Cuisine Sichuan Cuisine, known often in the West as Szechuan Cuisine, is one of the most famous Chinese cuisines in the world. Characterized by its spicy and pungent flavor, Sichuan cuisine, prolific of tastes, emphasizes on the use of chili. Pepper and prickly ash also never fail to accompany, producing typical exciting tastes. Besides, garlic, ginger and fermented soybean are also used in the cooking process. Wild vegetables and animals are usually chosen as ingredients, while frying, frying without oil, pickling and braising are applied as basic cooking techniques. It cannot be said that one who does not experience Sichuan food ever reaches China. If you eat Sichuan cuisine and find it too bland, then you are probably not eating authentic Sichuan cuisine. Chili peppers and prickly ash are used in many dishes, giving it a distinctively spicy taste, called ma in Chinese. It often leaves a slight numb sensation in the mouth. However, most peppers were brought to China from the Americas in the 18th century so you can thank global trade for much of Sichuan cuisine's excellence. Sichuan hot pots are perhaps the most famous hotpots in the

中国八大菜系代表作英文翻译

中国八大菜系代表作(英文翻译) No.1 Sichuan Cuisine Pockmarked bean curd Chicken cubes with peanuts Pork shreds with fishy flavour Translucent beef slices No. 2 Guangdong cuisine Roasted sucking pig Fricassee three kinds of snakes and cat Steamed turtle with chives sauce King snake with bamboo slices Gourd cups No. 3 Shandong Cuisine Dezhou grilled chicken Bird’s nest in a clear soup Quick-boiled clam Lotus flower and shrimp No. 4 Huaiyang Cuisine (also known as Weiyang Cuisine) Yincai vegetalbes cooked with chicken slices Crab meat & minced pork ball in casserole Chicken mousse broth with fresh corn Squid with crispy rice crust 川菜 麻婆豆腐 宫保鸡丁 鱼香肉丝 灯影牛肉 粤菜 烤乳猪 龙虎烩 清蒸甲鱼 笋片烧蛇 葫芦盅 鲁菜 德州扒鸡 清汤燕窝羹 油爆大蛤 荷花大虾 淮阳菜 蔬菜炒鸡片 砂锅蟹肉丸 奶油鸡丝玉米汤鱿鱼锅巴

经典英文段落翻译__英译汉15篇

1.意大利著名旅行家马可。波罗曾这样叙述他印象中的杭州:“这是世界上最美妙迷人的城市,它使人觉得自己社在天堂。”在中国,也流传着这样的话:“上有天堂,下有苏杭。”杭州的名气主要在于风景如画的西湖。西湖一年四季都美不胜收,宋代著名诗人苏东坡用“淡妆浓抹总相宜”的诗句来赞誉西湖。在杭州,您可以饱览西湖的秀色,也不妨漫步街头闹市,品尝一下杭州的名菜名点,还可购上几样名特土产。 The famous Italian traveler Marco Pole was so impressed by the beauty of Hangzhou that he described it as “the mist fascinating city in the world where one feels that one is in paradise.” In China, there has been a century-old popular saying praising the city: In Heaven there is Paradise; on Earth there are Suzhou and Hangz hou.” Hangzhou’s fame lies mainly in its picturesque West Lake. As it is beautiful all the year round, the West Lake was compared by Su Dongpo, a celebrated poet of the Song Dynasty, to a beauty “who is always charming in either light or heavy makeup.” In Hangzhou, you will not only find the lake a perfect delight to the eye but also find it a joy to stroll along the busy streets, taste famous Hangzhou dishes and buy some special local products. 2.在设备制造期间,雇主的代表有权对根据合同提供的全部工程设备的材料和工艺进行检查、研究和检验,同时检查其制造进度。这一切应在工作时间内于承包商的工厂里进行。如果工程设备正在其它第三方工厂制造,承包商应为卖方代表获得他能在该工厂进行此类检查、研究和检验的许可。此类检查、研究或检验不应解除承包商在合同中的任何义务。 The Employer’s representative shall be entitled during manufacture to inspect, examine and test the materials and workmanship and check the progress of manufacture of all Plants to be supplied under the Contract. This shall take place on the Contractor’s promises during working hours. If the plant is being manufactured on other premises, the Contractor shall obtain permission for the Employer’s representative to carry out such inspection, examination and testing on those premises. 3. 雇主或项目经理提交给承包商的雇主的图纸,技术规格以及其它资料仍应为雇主的财产。除非是为了合同的需要,未经雇主同意,承包商不得使用、复制这些材料或将之传递给第三方。 承包商应对承包商的图纸中的任何错误或遗漏负责,除非他们可归因与雇主或项目经理提供的不正确的雇主图纸或其它书面资料。项目经理对承包商的图纸的批准不应解除本款规定的承包商的任何责任。 The Employe r’s drawings, specification and other information submitted by the Employer or the Project Manager to the Contractor shall remain the property of the Employer. They shall not, without the consent of the Employer, be used, copied or communicated to a third party by the Contractor unless necessary for the purposes of the Contract. The Contractor shall be responsible for any errors or omissions in the Contractor’s Drawings unless they are due to incorrect Employer’s Drawings or other written information supplied by the Employer or the Project Manager. Approval by the Project Manager of the Contractor’s drawings shall not relieve the Contractor from any responsibility under this Sub-Clause. 4.工程监护:在工程开始后,但在完工移交前,已完工的工程及留在工地的材料、

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档