A. B. C.
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
A. B. C.
6. A. You are welcome.
B. Here you are.
C. Never mind
7. A. Sure. Go ahead.
B. I disagree with you.
C. Let’s do it together.
8. A. I can't stand it.
B. That’s a good idea.
C. Keep trying.
9. A. At 7: 00 p. m.
B. Twice a month.
C. 200 yuan.
10. A. Thank you.
B. No. I'm not.
C. No, it isn't.
11. When will the school have the art festival?
A. Next Friday.
B. Next Saturday.
C. Next Sunday.
12. What is Jack going to do at the festival?
A. Dance with his classmates.
B. Do Chinese kung fu.
C. Put on a play.
13. Who did Cindy take a trip with?
A. Her parents.
C. Her cousins.
14. How long did Cindy stay in Yunnan?
A. One week.
B. Two weeks.
C. Three weeks.
15. What did Cindy give John?
A. Some coffee.
B. Green tea.
C. Black tea.
16. A. Australia
17. A. 28
18. A. Make faces
B. Play short movies
C. Dance and sing
19. A. classical
20. A. piano
1. There is _______ umbrella behind the door.
2. Mother's Day comes _______ the second Sunday of May.
义的上午、下午或晚上以及月或年等较长的时间；B. on表示星期几或某一特定的日期；C. at表示时间的某一点、某一时刻或年龄等；D. for 表示一段时间。本题具体到“天”，故正确答案选B。
3. -- I like the ______ named the English World very much.
-- Me, too. I have read it for many years.
【解析】句意：我非常喜欢那本叫英语世界的杂志。——我也是，我已经读了它很多年了。本题考查名词词义辨析。A. gar雀鳝；B. program节目；C. movie电影；D. magazine杂志。根据句意“读很多年”故选Ｄ
4. Don't play games on the computer all day, It's ______ to your eyes.
【解析】句意：不要整天在电脑上玩游戏，对你的眼睛有害。本题考查形容词。A. harmful 有害的；B. useful有用的；C. helpful有帮助的；D. thankful感激的。根据句意选A。
5. -- Would you like more dumplings, Harry?
-- ________. I'm full
A. Yes, please
B. No way
C. No, thanks
D. All right
【解析】句意：再来些饺子好吗，Harry?——不谢谢，我饱了。Would you like ？是固
定句型，其肯定回答是：Yes, please；否定回答是No, thanks。根据答语I'm full。知应为否定回答，故答案选Ｃ。
6. -- I like the two dresses, but I can only afford ______ of them.
-- I suggest you take the white one.
7. We can _______ some information about this city on the Internet.
A. look up
B. look like
C. look after
D. look forward to
【解析】句意：我们可以在网上查询有关这个城市的一些信息。本题考查动词短语。A. look up查询，查找；B. look like看上去像；C. look after照顾；D. look forward to盼望。根据句意选A。
8. -- _______ fast China is developing!
-- Yes, we are so lucky to live in such a great country.
B. What a
D. How a
9. -- Will you go camping with us, Bob?
-- I'd love to, but I ______ study for the test.
【解析】句意：你将和我们去野营吗，Bob?——我非常愿意，但是我必须学习准备考试。本题考查情态动词。A. may可以；B. must必须，一定；C. can能，会；D. could能，会。本句“必须学习准备考试”语气比较强，故选B。
10. Jack ______ a shower when his mother rang him up.
B. has taken
C. is taking
D. was taking
11. -- Thank you for showing me the way
A. No problem
B. It doesn't matter
C. It is my pleasure
D. It's kind of you
【解析】句意：谢谢你给我指路。本题考查情景交际。A. No problem没问题；B. It doesn't matter没关系；C. It is my pleasure非常高兴为您服务；D. It's kind of you你真是太好了。根据情景选C。
12. -- What do you think of your junior high school life?
-- I think it is one of ______ periods in my life.
B. much wonderful
C. more wonderful
D. the most wonderful
【解析】句意：你认为你的初中生活怎样？---我认为它是我生命中最美好的一段时光。本题考查形容词最高级。One of +形容词最高级+名词复数形式，意思是“···之一” wonderful是多音节形容词，其最高级形式为the most wonderful，故答案选D。
13. Our parents won't allow us _____ in the river alone.
B. to swim
【解析】句意：我们的父母不允许我们单独去河里游泳。A. swim动词原形；B. to swim
动词不定式；C. swimming分词形式；D. swam过去式。Allow sb to do sth允许某人做某事。故答案选B。
点睛：接动词不定式作宾语补足语的常见动词：advise. 建议；allow 允许；ask 请(叫)；encourage.鼓励；expect 期望；help. 帮助；invite. 邀请； like 喜欢；need需要；order 命令；prefer. 宁愿teach .教；tell 告诉；want. 想；warn. 警告；wish希望等。
14. We don't know the love of our parents _______ we become parents ourselves one
【解析】句意：直到有一天我们成为父母，才知道父母的爱。本题考查连词。A. until到…为止，在…以前; 直到…才;B. after在…以后;C. when当···时候；D. since自从; 从…以来;
Not until 直到···才···；不到···不···，是固定搭配，故选A。
15. -- I don't know _______ during the summer vacation. Any advice?
-- How about doing some part-time jobs?
A. what should I do
B. where should I go
C. what I should do
D. where I should go
【解析】句意：我不知道暑假期间我应该去哪里。有什么建议吗？——去做些兼职怎么样？本句考查宾语从句。宾语从句的语序应为陈述语序，可排除A，B；根据下一句“How about doing some part-time jobs?”知上句在询问“做什么”而不是问“去哪里”故可排除D，选C。
Once upon a time, there was a man called Zheng.___16___lived in a small town. One day he wanted to buy himself a new pair of shoes. He measured (测量) his____17____with a ruler and then ___18___down his size on a piece of paper. After that he went shoe shopping。
When he arrived at the____19____, he reached into his pocket (口袋),___20___he found
the paper was not there. So he said to the shop keeper, "I have left the paper at home and I don't know the size. I'll go back home to____21____it." With these words, he ran out of the shop。
He ran back home, found the paper and then ran to the shop again. But it took him____22____hours and the shop was____23____. He spent the afternoon on the way and did not buy his shoes at last. Someone asked him, "Did you want to buy the shoes____24____yourself?"
"Of course," he answered.
"Then why don't you____25____the shoes by yourself?"
"I trust the ruler more than my feet." he answered.
16. A. They B. I C. She D. He
17. A. hands B. feet C. arms D. legs
18. A. wrote B. sat C. cut D. fell
19. A. post office B. fruit shop C. shoe shop D. parking lot
20. A. and B. but C. or D. so
21. A. throw B. borrow C. get D. sell
22. A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
23. A. open B. opened C. close D. closed
24. A. for B. to C. by D. with
25. A. come on B. turn on C. try on D. get on
【答案】16. D 17. B 18. A 19. C 20. B 21. C 22. B 23. D 24.
A 25. C
16. 句意：他住在一个小镇。根据前句Once upon a time, there was a man called Zheng.知该空的代词是指代a man called Zheng.故选D。
17. 句意：他用尺子量了他的脚。A. hands 手； B. feet 脚； C. arms胳膊；D. legs 腿。根据前句One day he wanted to buy himself a new pair of shoes.他想买一双新鞋
18. 句意：然后把他的尺寸写在一张纸上。A. wrote 写；B. sat 坐；C. cut 切，砍； D. fell打到，砍到。根据句意选A
19. 句意：当他到达这家鞋店的时候，A. post office邮局； B. fruit shop 水果店； C. shoe shop 鞋店；D. parking lot 停车场。根据前句After that he went shoe shopping。知选C
20. 句意：他把手伸进口袋，但是发现那张纸不在那里。A. and 并且； B. but但是； C. or或者； D. so因此。因为“he reached into his pocket”与“he found the paper was not there.”是转折关系，故选B。
21. 句意：我要回家去取它。A. throw 扔； B. borrow借； C. get取得； D. sell出售。根据前文知把写有尺码的纸忘在了家里，故回家去取那张纸，所以选C。
22. 句意：但是花费了他几个小时的时间。A. few 修饰可数名词，含有否定的意思； B.
a few修饰可数名词，含有肯定的意思； C. little 修饰不可数名词，含有否定的意思；
D. a little修饰不可数名词，含有肯定的意思。 Hours是可数名词，根据句意及few, little 的用法，选B.
23. 句意：商店关门了。A. open 开，动词原形 B. opened开，过去式 C. close 关，动词原形 D. closed关，过去式。本文是在讲过去发生的故事，排除A，C；根据下句知选D。
24. 句意：你是给你自己买鞋吗？A. for为，为了； B. to到； C. by靠； D. with用。根据句意选A。
25. 句意：那么你为什么不自己试穿一下鞋子呢？A. come on 过来； B. turn on打开；
C. try on 试穿；
D. get on上车，根据句意选C。
On a farm lived a father and a son. The father always got up early and read books by the stove. One morning, the son came up to him and said, "Dad, I read books at night but forget most of them the next morning. What's the good of reading?"
The father didn’t reply to his ques tion at once. He passed him a basket that
was used to carry coal. He said, "Get some water from the river with the basket and then I'll tell you the answer."
The son felt surprised but he did as his father said, He tried many times but every time the water leaked (漏掉) from the basket.
An hour later, the son came back with the empty basket and told his father it was impossible to hold water with the basket. The father said with a smile. "Yes, you are right, my son. The basket can t hold water. But did you notice the basket was different?" The son found the dirty basket had become clean. The father continued, "Reading is like holding water with the basket. Although we can't remember all we read, we have changed while reading."
26. The father was used to reading in the morning.
27. The son wondered if reading was good for him.
28. The father didn't answer his son's question because he thought it was stupid.
29. The basket had no difference after the son used it to get water from the river.
30. From the passage, we know that reading can make a difference to a person. 【答案】26. T 27. T
28. F 29. F
26. 根据第一段第二句The father always got up early and read books by the stove
知The father was used to reading in the morning.父亲习惯于在早晨读书。是正确的。故答案是T
27. 根据第一段中的"Dad, I read books at night but forget most of them the next morning. What's the good of reading?"知：儿子想知道读书对他是否有好处，所以The son wondered if reading was good for him.是正确的，故答案是T
28. 通读下文知：父亲想让儿子通过用竹篮打水这个事实，来说明读书的作用。故知The father didn't answer his son's question because he thought it was stupid.父亲没有马上回答儿子的问题是因为他认为儿子的问题很傻。这句话是错误的。故答案是F。
29. 根据文中The son found the dirty basket had become clean。儿子发现脏的竹篮子
变干净了。知The basket had no difference after the son used it to get water from the river.这个竹篮子在儿子用它在河里打水后没有不同。是错误的。故答案是F。
30. 根据最后两句Reading is like holding water with the basket. Although we can't remember all we read, we have changed while reading."知From the passage, we know that reading can make a difference to a person.是正确的。故答案是T
China covers large areas and has a great population. Different living habits have always been an interesting topic in the country. Recently, another difference between southern Chinese and northern Chinese became a hot one: the way people shop at markets.
People from southern China say that they always buy what they need for just one or two meals. It is normal for them to buy half of a Chinese cabbage, two potatoes and 0.25 kilograms of beef at a time.
However, one may be laughed at if he does this in the north. Instead, buying vegetables and meat enough for a week is usual. Also, you can buy a small amount (数量) of fruit, such as a single apple or pear, each time in the south. Shop owners even help you peel and cut them. But shop owners in the north hardly offer such service. And many fruits are sold in baskets and boxes.
The difference could be due to the different weather.
Food can be kept for a long time in the north, as it is usually cold and dry there. Many northern Chinese have the habit of storing food, especially for the long winter. But the hot and wet weather in the south makes southern Chinese buy just enough food for one meal or one day, or else the food may go bad.
31. In southern China, people usually buy _____ at a time.
A. a small amount of food
B. a large amount of food
C. enough food for a week
D. a lot of meat and vegetables
32. If you buy fruits in the south, the shop owners may _______.
A. peel and cut them for you
B. laugh at you
C. only sell them in boxes and baskets
D. only sell a single apple or pear
33. Many northern Chinese have the habit of keeping food because ________.
A. the weather is hot and wet
B. food goes bad quickly
C. the weather is cold and dry
D. they live far away from markets
34. The underlined words "due to" mean "_________" in Chinese.
35. Which is the best title for the passage?
A. Different Weather in China
B. Different Living Habits in China
C. Southern Chinese and Northern Chinese
D. Southern China and Northern China
【答案】31. A 32. A 33. C 34. D 35. B
31. 细节理解题。根据第二段第一句People from southern China say that they always buy what they need for just one or two meals. 知南方的人们一次买很少数量的食物/故答案是A。
32. 细节理解题。根据第二段倒数第三句Shop owners even help you peel and cut them.店主甚至帮你剥皮和切碎。知选A
33. 细节理解题。根据最后一段前两句Food can be kept for a long time in the north, as it is usually cold and dry there. Many northern Chinese have the habit of storing food, especially for the long winter.知北方人有保存食物的习惯是因为北方天气寒冷干燥，食物容易保存，故正确答案是C
34. 推断题。分析文章内容，结合句子The difference could be due to the different weather.知The difference“南北方购物习惯的不同”和the different weather “不同的气候”之间可能存在因果关系，推测“due to”的意思是因为，故选D。
Every school day, we use schoolbags to carry all of our things to school. They are a big part of our lives. But have you ever thought about the history of the schoolbag? In the Han Dynasty (汉朝), students in old-style private schools used bamboo boxes to carry books to school. People consider the bamboo boxes to be the earliest schoolbags. They were usually two or three layers (层) in the box. Kids put different things like books, brushes, ink stones (砚) and paper in the boxes.
Hundreds of years later, people developed a new kind of schoolbag called the budai, or the "hip-pocket". The budai was lighter than the bamboo box. With the founding (成立) of the People's Republic of China, military rucksacks (军用帆布包) became popular. Many people carried them when they were in school. Ask your grandparents or parents about these bags. Maybe they can tell you about their experiences of carrying them when they were in school.
A new style of schoolbags has appeared in recent years. Many of them have colorful and fashionable designs (时尚的设计) on them, such as pictures of cartoons or pop stars. And they are more comfortable to use. Some students pull wheeled bags filled with heavy textbooks and others carry backpacks.
Schoolbags are still changing. Can you imagine what future schoolbags will be like?
36. Schoolbags in the Han Dynasty were made of _______.
37. Which is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Military rucksacks were popular in the 1950s.
B. The budai was heavier than the bamboo box.
C. There are some pictures on the new style of schoolbags.
D. Schoolbags have changed a lot.
38. To carry heavy textbooks, students would like to use _______.
A. wheeled bags
B. military rucksacks
C. bamboo boxes
D. the budai
39. We can usually read the article in ________.
A. a letter
B. a guidebook
C. a newspaper
D. a notice
40. The purpose of the article is ______.
A. to tell us how to use schoolbags
B. to explain why we use schoolbags
C. to introduce the importance of schoolbags
D. to introduce the development of schoolbags
【答案】36. D 37. B 38. A 39. C 40. D
36. 细节理解题。根据第二段第一句In the Han Dynasty (汉朝), students in old-style private schools used bamboo boxes to carry books to school.知选D
37. 细节理解题。根据With the founding (成立) of the People's Republic of China, military rucksacks (军用帆布包) became popular.知选项A是正确的； The budai was
heavier than the bamboo box.布袋比竹盒子重。根据常识，很显然是错误的。选项B是错的；根据文中的A new style of schoolbags has appeared in recent years. Many of them have colorful and fashionable designs (时尚的设计) on them, such as pictures of cartoons or pop stars知选项C是正确的；通读全文知选项D书包改变了很多是正确的。故答案选B
38. 推断题。题干To carry heavy textbooks, students would like to use的意思是：为了携带很重的课本，学生们愿意使用：A. wheeled bags带轮子的袋子；B. military rucksacks军用帆布包；C. bamboo boxes竹子的箱子；D. the budai布袋。很显然BCD三个选项，都为历史上“书包”，当然现在的学生都愿意使用现代的既时尚又省力的“带轮子的包”，故答案选D。
39. 推断题。我们通常在——上读到这样的文章A. a letter一封信；B. a guidebook一本指导书；C. a newspaper一份报纸；D. a notice一个通知。通读全文知这篇文章是一篇说明文，介绍了书包的发展历史。他根据常识，它不可能出现在A，B，D三个选项上，故答案选C。
Making money isn't just for adults. Kids can do it, too. Making money gives you more than money.____41____By working to make your own money, you' ll learn how to succeed in the world. This includes dealing with money, understanding and getting along with other people.____42____.
Collect soft drink bottles. You can sell the collected bottles and use the money to buy a new basketball.___43___
Make greeting cards. If you are good at drawing, try making special cards. You can sell your cards to make money
____44____You may have some books that you have read but you don't want to keep. Then you can sell them to make money.
Win a scholarship (奖学金). If you get good grades at school, you can get some money as prize. ___45___
A. Sell old books.
B. Borrow old books.
C. It's also a learning process.
D. However, you are polluting the environment.
E. It's easy to make money if you try the following ways.
F. This encourages kids to work harder to get better grades.
G. At the same time, you are keeping the environment clean.
【答案】41. C 42. E
43. G 44. A
41. 根据上句Making money gives you more than money.挣钱给与你的不仅仅是钱，知选
C It's also a learning process.它还是一个学习过程。
42. 根据下文列出的一些挣钱的方法：Collect soft drink bottles. Make greeting cards. Sell old books. Win a scholarship知该空应填E. It's easy to make money if you try the following ways.如果你尝试下列的一些方法，挣钱是很容易的。
43.根据上文Collect soft drink bottles.You can sell the collected bottles and use the money to buy a new basketball.收集饮料瓶。你可以把收集来的饮料瓶买了用这个钱去买篮球。这是收集饮料瓶的一个好处。下文有列出了另一个好处即同时还保持了环境干净。故答案是G.At the same time,you are keeping the environment clean
44. 通读整篇文章知Sell old books. 与Collect soft drink bottles. Make greeting cards. Win a scholarship是并列的几种挣钱的方法，故填A
45. 根据上文If you get good grades at school, you can get some money as prize.知下一句与成绩有关。选F. This encourages kids to work harder to get better grades.这（获得奖学金）鼓励孩子们更加刻苦地学习去获得更好的成绩。
46. Grace loves dancing. She wants to be a ______ when she grows up. (dance)
47. It's important for everyone to know how to ask for help ________. (polite)
48. The young should learn to make decisions by ________. (they)
49. 2018 Football World Cup is being held in Russia now. It is the ______ Football World Cup. (twenty-one)
50. _________ are those who make you smile, always open their hearts to you and encourage you to succeed. (friend)
48. 句意：年轻人应该学会自己做决定。By,单独，自行。其中的oneself随主语的变化而变化。该句主语是The young，指一类人，属于复数，故应使用oneself的复数形式，答案为themselves。
51. Nowadays, many foreigners __________ learning Chinese. (对……感兴趣)