当前位置:文档之家› 外贸英语口语

外贸英语口语

外贸英语口语
外贸英语口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下曰程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。l

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动曰程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动曰程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?42 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们

的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire. 这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises. 我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

119 We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。

120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体*作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。133 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。

145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

152 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。

153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

155 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1曰前准备好。

157 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

160 Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

171 That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,

178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

183 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 It's up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

197 Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?

198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履

行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

207 I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

212 I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

216 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。

217 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?

218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

常用外贸英语口语

本文档由实惠网外贸论坛整理,实惠网外贸论坛是个很不错的外贸论坛,里面整理了很多外贸资料,包括:外贸英语资料、外贸流程资料、实惠网免费培训资料、外贸其他类型的相关资料下载。实惠网外贸论坛网址是:https://www.doczj.com/doc/3a7023262.html, 免费提供一个外贸平台给大家,SFYH,一个很不错的外贸平台,SFYH三月份新版本刚刚上线,开发了许多新的功能。网址是:https://www.doczj.com/doc/3a7023262.html, 先生: 从贵国驻北京的大使馆(embassy)的商务参赞处获悉,贵公司是一家食品(foodstuff)出口商。作为一家专营罐装食品(canned food)的零售商(retailer),我们特致函贵方,希望能建立贸易关系。 从贵方的通函(circular)中我们了解到你们可以供应各种罐装食品,如能提供给我们最新的价格单以及插图目录,不胜感激。 如你方供货价格优惠,质量上乘,我们将大量订购。 盼早复。 此致 Dear Sirs, Y our company has been introduced to us by Commercial Counselor’s Office of your embassy in Beijing as prospective buyers of arts & crafts. In order to introduce our products to the Middle East, we are writing to you in the hope of establishing trade relations. The main line of our business covers the export of chinaware of superb quality, fashionable design and competitive price, which enjoys a good reputation all over the world. For your information, we are enclosing an illustrated catalogue and the latest. Samples and quotations will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiries. Looking forward to your early reply. Y ours faithfully, 1.从ABC公司处得知你公司供应毛衫。 2.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司。 3.请寄给我们关于你方新产品的小册子。 4.如果你方价格具有竞争力并且装方式可以接受的话,我们打算下一笔大订单。 5.我们有意获得你方新产品的商品目录及价目单。 6.W e learn from ABC Co. that you are one of the suppliers of sweaters. 7.As you know, we are a state-owned enterprise dealing with this kind of articles for many years. 8.Please send us your brochure on your latest products. 9.If your price is competitive and the terms of payment is acceptable, we will place a large order. 10.W e would like the catalogue and price list of your latest products. 1. Please reply as soon as possible, 说明最早装船期和付款条件。 2. If you are interested, please cable us, 说明所需数量。 3. W e cabled you yesterday, 报你2000公斤核桃仁(walnutmeat),5月船期。 4. Please reply as soon as possible ,告知我们必要的详细情况。 5. W e cabled you today, 向你订购5000打自来水钢笔(fountain pen)。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

常用外贸英语口语200句

常用外贸英语口语200句 1、I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. [ 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判 7、So our evenings will be quite full then 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. { 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10、That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12、I can't say for certain off-hand. 】 我还不能马上说定。 13、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗 16、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to. / 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 、We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18、Thank you for you cooperation. 谢谢你们的合作。 19 、We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your you please have a look at it , 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗 21、If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask. 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 22 、I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 23 、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 24 、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 、 我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 25、Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。 26 、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 27 You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. / 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 29 Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。 30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 31 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 32 We are running on two shifts. — 我们实行的工作是两班倒。 33 Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 《 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单 A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list. A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单 B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side. B:谢谢你们给3%勺优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高 A: This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction . A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了 B: If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks. B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。 A: Then ,what's your countr-offer. A:那么你方的还价是多少呢? B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great. B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差别太大。 B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market. B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的

外贸英语口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下曰程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。l 10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

外贸英语常用英语口语

外贸英语常用英语口语 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《外贸英语常用英语口语》的内容,具体内容:学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面我为大家带来,欢迎大家参考学习。1can we do a barter trade... 学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面我为大家带来,欢迎大家参考学习。 1 can we do a barter trade? 咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢? is it still a direct barter trade? 这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗? if you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, well give you paper in exchange for your timber. 如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。 shall we sign a triangle trade agreement? 我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗? a triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us. 我们三方可进行三角贸易。 compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan. 补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

we may agree to do processing trade with you. 我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。 if youre interested in leasing trade, please let us know. 如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。 please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。 please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。 please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.请告知该商品的价格和质量。 please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods. 请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。 please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan. 敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。 kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods. 敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。 kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档