当前位置:文档之家› 宾语从句的翻译技巧

宾语从句的翻译技巧

宾语从句的翻译技巧

宾语从句

(1)用that, what, how, when, which, why, whether, if 等引起的宾语从句,翻译成汉语的时候,一般不需要改变它在原句中的顺序。

I told him that because of the last condition, I’d have to turn it down.


我告诉他,由于那最后一个条件,我只得谢绝。

Can you hear what I say?

你听得到我所讲的吗?

I don’t know that he swam across the river.

我不知道他游过了那条河。

I don’t know how he swam across the river.

我不知道他是怎么游过那条河的。

He has informed me when they are to discuss my proposal.

他已经通知我他们将在什么时候谈论我的建议。

有时可加“说”字,再接下去翻译译英语原文宾语从句的内容。

Smith replied that he was sorry.

斯密斯回答说,他感到遗憾。

He would remind people again that it was decided not only by himself but by lots of others.

他再三提醒大家说,决定这件事的不只是他一个人,还有其他许多人。

(2)用it 作形式宾语的句子,在翻译的时候,that所引导的宾语从句一般可按英语原文顺序翻译;it有时候可以不用翻译。

I made it clear to them that they must hand in their papers before 10 o’clock in the morning.

我向他们讲清楚了的,他们必须在上午十时前交卷。(it没有翻译)

I heard it said that he had gone abroad.

听说他已经出国了。(it没有翻译)

但有时候,也可以在译文中将that引导的宾语从句提前到句子最前面翻译。

I regard it as an honor that I am chosen to attend the meeting.

我被选参加会议,感到光荣。(it没有翻译)

We consider it absolutely necessary that we should open our door to the outside world.

打开国门,实行开放,我们认为这是绝对必要的。(it翻译为“这”)









相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档