当前位置:文档之家› 英文邮件句型100句

英文邮件句型100句

英文邮件句型100句
英文邮件句型100句

英语邮件100句

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...?

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...?

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October

5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.? 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues

of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...? 请被告知...

16. Please note that...? 请注意...

17. We would like to inform you that...? 我们想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that...? 我确信...

19. We agree with you on...? 我们同意你在...的看法。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...? 从2008年10月4日开始生效...

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...? 我很高兴地告诉你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...? 我们很高兴得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...? 我们希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...? 恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.? 我对这份提案没异议。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24

Nov,2008.

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...? 我们很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control... 由于情况超出我们的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about... 我对...不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept... 我们很难接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could... 如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could... 如果你可以...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…??你能否寄给我们…

39. We need your help.? 我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification.? 我们期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. 您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this. 请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 请您回信如果您计划参加

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach. 请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 请通知我这个计划的进度

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible? 如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复

53. If you wish, we would be happy to... 如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. 如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

57. I'm just writing to remind you of... 我只是写信来提醒您...

58. May we remind you that...?? 我们想要提醒您...

59. I am enclosing...? 我附上...

60. Please find enclosed...? 请查阅附件...

61. Attached hereto...? 附件是关于...

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date?information?on/regarding/concerning…?

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.?

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.?

如果你有任何问题,请随时与我联系。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的说明对你有所帮助。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.? 很期待能尽快见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我们很期待能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course. 期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I'll keep you posted.? 我会与你保持联系。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for...? 我想就...道歉...

77. I apologize for the delay in...? 对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. 对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

80. I'm sorry about last time.? 上次的事我很抱歉。

81. We apologize for not replying you earlier. 对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I'm really sorry about this. 这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.

我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble. 希望不会为您造成太多麻烦。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough. 如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。

87. Thank you for your help.? 谢谢你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you...? 我非常感激你...

89. I truly appreciate it.? 我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.?谢谢你的参与。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.? 非常感谢您的邀请。

92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts. 恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated. 很感激您的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激您快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support. 再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢。

98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me. 谢谢你为我所做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

请向有关的同仁传达我的谢意,他们真的干得很好。

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

外企工作英文邮件100句

外企工作英文邮件100句 1,I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you … 2, I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2 3,With reference to our telephone conversation today. 4,in my previous e-mail on October 5… 5,As I mentioned earlier about… 6,As indicated in my previous e-mail.. 7,As we discussed on the phone… 8,From our decision at the previous meeting… 9,As you requested/per your requirement… 10,In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 11,This is in response to your e-mail today. 12,As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 13,As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 14,I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 15,Please be advised /informed that… 16,Please note that… 17,We would like to inform you that.. 18,I am convinced that… 19,we agree with you on… 20,with effect from 4 Oct.,2008….

和老外聊天、发邮件常用英语缩写

和老外聊天、发邮件常用英语缩写? 邮件里常用的四个英文缩写 CC,FYI,ASAP,RESEND ? 1. CC 抄送? Literal meaning: Carbon Copy. When used in an e-mail, it means to send a copy of the e-mail to someone else. ? Hidden meaning: If you are on the CC list, you may simply read the e-mail. You're not always obligated to reply. But if an e-mail sent to you has your boss' e-mail on the CC list, watch out. When the boss is involved, you'd better take the e-mail more seriously. ? 2. FYI 供你参考? Literal meaning: For your information. ? Hidden meaning: By adding "FYI", the sender indicates that the e-mail contains information that may be valuable to your company or job responsibilities. ? 3. ASAP / urgent 紧急文件? Literal meaning: As soon as possible. ? Hidden meaning: When you see "ASAP" or "urgent" in an e-mail or document, you should quickly carry out the e-mail's orders. ? 4. RESEND! 重传? Literal meaning: Please resend your reply to me. ? Hidden meaning: "I haven't received your reply. I don't have much time. Please hurry." You might get such a message from someone who sent you an e-mail, to which you've yet to reply. ? others: ? 数字:? 2 = to/too ? 2B or not 2B = To be or not to be ? 4 = for ? 4ever = forever ? A:? ASL = Age/Sex/Location ? AFAIC = As Far As I’m Concerned ? AFAIK = As Far As I Know ? AFK = Away From Keyboard ? AIAMU = And I’m A Monkey’s Uncle ? AISI = As I See It ? AKA = Also Known As ? AMBW = All My Best Wishes ? ANFAWFOWS = And Now For A Word Word From Our Web Sponsor ? AOTS = All Of The Sudden ? ASAFP = As Soon As "Friggin" Possible ? ASAP = As Soon As Possible ? ATST = At The Same Time ? AWGTHTGTTA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Again ? AWGTHTGTTSA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Sh Again ? AYSOS = Are You Stupid Or Something ? ? B:? B4 = Before ? B4N = Bye For Now ? BBFBBM = Body By Fisher, Brains by Mattel ? BBIAB = Be Back In A Bit ? BBIAF = Be Back In A Few ? BBL = Be Back Later ? BBN = Bye Bye Now ? BCNU = Be Seein’ You ? BF = Boyfriend ? BFD = Big Fing Deal ? BFN = Bye For Now ? BHOF = Bald Headed Old Fart ? BIF = Basis In Fact ? BITD = Back In The Day ? Biz = Business ? BM = Byte Me ? BMOTA = Byte Me On The Ass ? BNF = Big Name Fan ? BOHICA = Bend Over Here It Comes Again ? BR = Best regards ? BRB = Be Right Back ? BRT = Be Right There ? BS = Big Smile ? BT = Byte This ? BTDT = Been There Done That ? BTSOOM = Beats The Sh Out Of Me ? BTW = By The Way ? BTWBO = Be There With Bells On ? BWDIK = But What Do I Know? ? BWO = Black, White or Other ? ? C:? Cam = Web Camera ? CIAO = Goodbye (in Italian) ? CID = Consider It Done ? CIS = CompuServe Information Service ?

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总-Word范文

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总! 1、求助、征求意见相关句型 What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? I would really appreciate you looking into this matter. 我希望你能负责这件事。 We would really appreciate it if you could…我会很感激如果你可以… Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. Would you please…? Shall you have any problem accessing the folders (文件夹),please let me knows. Should I tell you something about our company? Something like how long it is been in business and what kinds of products or services it offers. What would you suggest I do for the cover page? 你认为我该怎么做…? Have you read the presentation I give? 你看过我给你的样本吗? How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱? Is it ok to smoke in the office? Would you help me with the report? Is that why you don’t want to go home? Would you help me with the report? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? How much does it cost to go there by ship? What are the best ways for a small buyer to avoid scams and find reliable suppliers in china? How can I make sure that my China supplier complies with international & local labor laws or regulations? What is the normal practice for requesting samples from manufacturers in china? I want to become a partner in a Chinese company. How can I safeguard my rights? When ordering from a china supplier, do I need to pay entire amount in advance?

商务英语邮件表达

附件是……,请参阅。 ?Please kindly find the attached …… ?Attached please kindly find the …… ?Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. ?Attached you will find……, 我已经收到您的邮件。 ?I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). ?Your email has been received. 非常感谢您的回信。 ?Thanks very much for your early reply. ?Thank you for your email. 我明白您的意思。 ?I know what you mean. ?I understand what you mean. ?Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 我不太明白您的意思。 ?I do not quite understand what you meant. ?I have some problem understanding what you meant. 您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? ?Could you please put it in a clearer way? ?Could you please explain it in detail? ?Could you please further explain it? ?What do you mean exactly by saying……? 如有问题,请随时和我联系。 ?Contact me if you have any problem. ?If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me. ?Call me if you have any problem. 如有建议,请指出。 ?Please let me know if anything needs to be improved. ?Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated. 我会进一步修改/检查的。 ?I will further modify it. ?I will further check it. 一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。 ?Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately. ?Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)希望尽快得到您的回复。 ?I’m looking forward to your early reply. ?Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated. ?Your early reply will be highly appreciated. 谢谢。 ?Thanks a lot. ?Thank you very much. ?Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。) 希望您一切都好/万事如意。

外企工作邮件中英语100句

外企工作邮件中英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你相关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否能够再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that...

邮件里常用的英文缩写

邮件里常用的英文缩写 1. CC 抄送 Literal meaning: Carbon Copy. When used in an e-mail, it means to send a copy of the e-mail to someone else. Hidden meaning: If you are on the CC list, you may simply read the e-mail. You're not always obligated to reply. But if an e-mail sent to you has your boss' e-mail on the CC list, watch out. When the boss is involved, you'd better take the e-mail more seriously. 2. FYI 供你参考 Literal meaning: For your information. Hidden meaning: By adding "FYI", the sender indicates that the e-mail contains information that may be valuable to your company or job responsibilities. 3. ASAP / urgent 紧急文件 Literal meaning: As soon as possible. Hidden meaning: When you see "ASAP" or "urgent" in an e-mail or document, you should quickly carry out the e-mail's orders. 4. RESEND! 重传9(9\kQj{C Literal meaning: Please resend your reply to me. i;

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式 1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

商务英文邮件用语

商务英文邮件用语 1.I am writing to confirm/ enquire/ inform you… 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知有关…… 2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3.With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…… 4.In my previous e-mail on October 5… 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…… 5.As I mentioned earlier about… 在先前我所提到的关于…… 6.As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…… 7.As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中所说的…… 8.From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…… 9.As you requested… 根据贵方要求…… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided… 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您尽早发来的邮件的回复。 12.As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想大幅你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14.I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

外企英文邮件常用句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用!来源: 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

邮件中常用英文缩写

邮件中常用英文缩写 您肯定有时会在电子邮件或信件中看到不理解的奇怪缩写词。是否想知道它们表示什么?下面是一个有用列表,相信会对您有所帮助。一些缩写(标有*)也会用在日常对话中。 i.e.*:that is(即)的缩写(“We will do it by eob, i.e. 5:30 pm(我们将在下班前完成,即,下午5:30之前)”,发音为“eye-ee”) incl.:including(包括)的缩写(“Pls send it incl. new propsal asap.(请尽快发送,包括新的建议书。)”) info.:information(信息)的缩写(“Thanks in advance for the info.(提前感谢提供该信息。)”)IOU*:I owe you(欠条)的缩写(“We will send an IOU (我们将发给您一张欠条)”,发音为“I owe you”) K*:a thousand(一千)的缩写(“It will cost around 3K(将花费大约三千)”,发音为“three-kay”)max.*:maximum(最多)的缩写(“It will cost 3K max.(最多将花费三千。)”)MD*:managing director(总经理)的缩写(“He’s our MD(他是我们的总经理)”,发音为“em-dee”) min.*:minimum(最少)的缩写(“It will cost 3K min.(最少将花费三千。)”) n/a:not applicable(不适用)的缩写(“This is n/a in th is context.(在此上下文中不适用。)”)NB:please note(请注意)的缩写(用在文档的末尾,“NB: Holidays this year are cancelled.(请注意:本年度的假期被取消。)”) no.:number(编号)的缩写(“Pls advise no. of deliveries.(请建议交付编号。)”)p.a.:per year(每年)的缩写(“How much p.a.?(每年有多少?)”) pd:paid(已支付)的缩写(“This invoice was pd in December.(此发票在12月份已支付。)”)pls:please(请)的缩写(“Pls advise.(请建议。)”) PTO:please turn over(请翻页)的缩写(用在页面末尾) p.w.:per week(每周)的缩写(“How many p.w.?(每周多少?)”)

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

英文邮件商务格式及常用语

英文邮件(商务)格式及常用语芃 Ⅰ邮件主题:蚀 ①. 主题(Subject)框的内容应简明地概括信的内容,短的可以是一个单词,如greetings;蚆长的可以是一个名词性短语,也可以是完整句,但长度一般不超过35个字母。螄 YES:Supplier training;蚄 NO:professional trainees from sister company should abide by rule of local company蒂(太 长)虿 ②.主题框的内容切忌含糊不清。袃 NO:像News about the meeting 这样的表达;螁 YES:应改为Tomorrow's meeting canceled。袀 一般来说,只要将位于句首的单词和专有名词的首字母大写即可;另外一种较为正规的蒈 个字母的介词、连接词和冠词之外的每一个单词的首字母大写。5格式可将除了少于羃. YES:New E-mail Address Notification;Detailed calculation 膂 NO:detailed calculation 薂 ③.视信的内容是否重要,还可以在开头加上URGENT或者FYI(For Your Information 芇 供参考),如:URGENT:Submit your report today! 芇 Ⅱ称呼:薃 Dear ××(人名), ,或者Dear Mr./Ms.××(姓), ,一般正式的邮件这样就OK了,如果和你肀非常熟悉的人,也可以直呼其名;然后空一行换行,顶格写,不用空格。 正文:Ⅲ芀 ①.邮件第一段开头可以说到自己是谁(This is ××(人名) from ××(公司名)),也可以不说;莇 ②.感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事羄相求的情况下会很有帮助。 ⑴.Thank you for contacting us.如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子螂开头,向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 ⑵.Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定聿记得要感谢他们;如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank ”you for getting back to me. 如果你询问某人一些信息,他们⑶.Thank you for providing the requested information.蒇花了点时间才发送给你,那就用该句表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!⑷.Thank you for all your assistance.莅I truly

外企英语句型英语邮件句型

一般用在邮件开始 ?主动写邮件,表明自己的意图 I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你… I am writing to (that) confirm something 我想确认 I am writing to do sth (这封信)是为了。。。而写的 I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for your prompt handling of my order. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您… This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知… Please note that… 注意… We would like to inform you that… 我们想要通知你… I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你… We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知… We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…

Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于… I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。 We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below… 我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。 We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你… I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。 I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate . provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 ?Attachment 附件,附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。 Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的会议记录在附件里。 Attach is the design document, please review it. 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。 For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。 Please find attached a sketch for your reference.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档