当前位置:文档之家› 经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
经典美剧《老友记》-第六季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

-Okay,Chandler. -Okay. -钱德 -好

And your horoscope says: 你的星座运势说:

"On the 5th,a special someone will give you a gift." 本月5日某个特别的人会送你礼物Well,thank you in advance. 那就先谢了

"But the 12th brings a lover's spat." 却会在12日引发口角

You're going to make fun of my present. 你要取笑我送你的礼物

Why would you do that? 为什么?

Wait. "On the 19th, a secret crush announces itself." 19日有人会向你表白

-Hey,guys. -Hey. 大家好

It's Joey Tribbiani of Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E. 天哪,是“麦克与吉事”的乔伊崔比亚尼

That's right. It's your first day. 也对,你今天开拍

Are you psyched to fight crime with your robot sidekick? 高不高兴要和机器人拍档

打击假犯罪?

Am I? The lead in my own TV series? 我高不高兴有自己的影集?

I've dreamed about this for years! 我梦想好多年了

Why have I not been preparing? 我为什么都没准备?

You're gonna be great. 你一定会演得很棒

But I gotta act with a robot. I know nothing about technology. 但我得跟机器人对戏

我对科技一窍不通

I can't even use Chandler's computer, except to find porn. 我只会用钱德的电脑找色情网站And that's only because it's there when you turn it on. 那还是因为那是首页

Our spat will start early this month. 我们本月份的口角会提前发生

I'll be waiting. 我等你

The One Where Ross Meets Elizabeth's Dad 本集播出:“拜见父亲大人”

23 你看封面选书?这样不对喔

I'm deciding which one to use. I'm going to write another book. 不是,我想选一本来用

我又要写书了

Because the last one was such a big seller? 因为上一本很畅销?

If you must know, I have written 14 books. 告诉你,我已经写了十四本书

And as I'm the only one who has read them... 因为读者只有我一个

I can tell you that they have been well received. 我可以告诉你们,反应很热烈

But I lost all of them in the fire. 但是火灾把那些书都烧了

So this one I'm gonna keep in an asbestos-lined box far away from Rachel.

所以这本我要收在防火箱里放得离瑞秋远远的

Who I forgive. 我原谅她

What are you doing later? 你们等一下有事吗?

Rachel and I have to get our hair cut. 瑞秋和我要去剪头发

-We do? -I wanna see what he wants. -有吗? -我想先知道他要干嘛

Elizabeth's dad wants to meet me. 我刚得知伊丽莎白她爸想见我

Wait a minute. Hold the phone. 等等,且慢

You're not Elizabeth's dad? 你不是伊丽莎白的爸爸?

That's the only one you get. 你只能亏我这一次

And he hates me. 他讨厌我

He asked Elizabeth why she'd want to go out with a guy... 他问伊丽莎白为何要跟一个who couldn't get a girl his own age. 不交同年龄女友的男人约会

And what did she say to that? 那她怎么说?

And that's yours. 你也不能再亏我了

Come on. I really want this guy to like me. 拜托啦,我真的想让他喜欢我

It would really help if you guys could make me look good. 你们要是能捧我一下就太好了-Of course we'll help. -Thanks. -我们当然会帮忙的啦。 -谢谢。

We know how tough those parent-teacher conferences can be. 谁都知道参加母姐会很辛苦-So here's your office set. -Wow! 这是你的办公室场景

Mac Machiavelli,private investigator. 麦克麦可维利,私家侦探

Look at all the books I've read. 你看我读这么多书

Let's get you to wardrobe. 我带你去试戏服好

When do I meet the robot? 什么时候跟机器人见面?

Right now. He's right here. 抱歉,那就现在吧,他也在

Joey Tribbiani,this is.. 乔伊崔比亚尼,这位…

Wow! He's so lifelike. 真是栩栩如生

Unbelievable. 了不起

This is Wayne,the man who created and operates C.H.E.E.S.E. 这位是创造、操作吉事的韦恩How do you do there,buddy? 韦恩,你好

I'll let you two guys get acquainted. 你们两个慢慢聊好

Sorry about that. 刚才很抱歉

-So where's C.H.E.E.S.E.? -C.H.E.E.S.E. is right here. -吉事呢? -吉事就在这里

Nice to meet you,Mac. 麦克,幸会

-This is the temporary robot,right? -No. Why? -它是半成品吧? -不是,怎么了?

I thought it was gonna be a really cool robot. 我以为它会长得很酷

Like the Terminator, or when I first saw you. 像魔鬼终结者,或刚才的你

I spent two years developing this. It's state of the art. 我花了2年研发这台机器它非常先进Sorry. It doesn't look like it can do anything. 抱歉,只是它看起来一无是处

It can do this. 它会这样

This is my father, Paul Stevens. Dad, this is Ross Geller. 这是我爸,保罗史提芬斯

爸,这是罗斯盖勒

It's great to meet you,Paul. 保罗,你好

I prefer that Liz's boyfriends address me as Mr. Stevens. 我比较喜欢伊丽莎白的男友

叫我史提芬斯先生

Of course. Mr. Stevens. 没问题,史提芬斯先生

So,Ross... 罗斯…

what's your problem? 你有什么毛病?

Excuse me? 什么?

Why can't you get a girlfriend your own age? 为什么不交年龄相近的女友?

It's funny... 真好笑…

It's not funny. 不好笑

I don't like you going out with my daughter,Ross. 我不喜欢你跟我女儿交往

Okay,I can see that. 好,我看得出来

I think if you give me one chance, I can change your mind. 但要是你给我机会

我一定能改变你的看法

-Okay. -What? -好。 -什么?

Okay. I'll give you one chance to change my mind. 好,我给你机会改变我的看法

You've got one minute. 计时1分钟

-Daddy. -Fine. Two minutes. Go. -爸 -好吧 2分钟,开始

A minute and 50 seconds. 1分50秒

I want you to know, I've never done anything like this before. 好,我以前没做过这种事I mean,I've been in relationships in general. 我是说我跟别人交往过

But I've never done it with a student. I mean,not... 但是我没跟学生做过…不…

Not "it." We haven't done "it." 不是那档事,我们还没做过

I mean,we've done stuff... 当然我们做过一些事…

Okay. A joke. Lighten the mood. 好,讲个笑话轻松一下

Two guys go into a bar. One of them is Irish. 两个男人走进酒吧一个是爱尔兰人

-I'm Irish. -And the Irish guy wins the joke. -我是爱尔兰人 -结果爱尔兰人赢了

Ross! How crazy that we would run into you. 罗斯,居然会在这里遇见你

Oh,my God! Thank you. 天哪,谢谢你们

I'd like you to meet my friends. This is Phoebe, Monica and Chandler.

史提芬斯先生,他们是我朋友菲比,摩妮卡和钱德

-Phoebe. -Hello. 菲比

-Monica. -Hi. 摩妮卡

Chunder. 强德

-Chandler. -Never going to remember that. 是钱德我记不住的

You're Elizabeth's dad? I see where she gets her... 你是伊丽莎白的父亲?难怪她有一种…rugged handsomeness. 粗犷的美

Is there a Mrs. Stevens? 你有老婆吗?

There's a Mr. Bing! 你有老公

Unfortunately,Lizzie's mom passed away after she was born. 没有,丽莎出生不久

她妈妈就过世了

I raised her by myself. 我一手把她带大

I get that a lot. 我常碰上这种反应

Why don't we all take a seat? 好,大家都坐吧

I'll get us all some coffees. 我去帮大家点个咖啡

Yeah,why don't you... 你来

Talk about whatever you want. 你们先随便聊

Whatever pops into your head. 想到什么就聊什么

It is strange seeing Ross here, this time of day... 这时候在这里遇见罗斯真怪

because usually he's at the children's hospital. 他通常都要去儿童医院

But not looking for dates. 不是去泡美眉喔

Monica is Ross's sister. 摩妮卡是罗斯的妹妹

He's a great brother! 他是个很棒的哥哥

I had a sister. 我也有一个妹妹

She passed away. 她过世了

You don't have to do that every time. 你们不必每次都这样

But Ross is a great guy. I was roommates with him in college. 不过罗斯人真的很好

我们是大学室友

Funny story... 好笑的是…

Your roommate in college died, didn't he? 你的大学室友死了对吧?

A part of him did,yes. 他算是半死不活

Here we are,Paul,Elizabeth. 来吧,保罗,伊丽莎白

I hope you guys are finding something to talk about. 希望你们有找到话题

-Yes. We were just.. -Sorry I'm late. -我们正在… -抱歉我来晚了

But I am ready to talk you up. 不过我已经准备好要捧你了

-When does Liz's father get here? -I'm already here. -丽莎的爸爸什么时候来? -我已经来了Ross is so great! 罗斯人最好了

Hey,Phoebe. How's the book writing going? 菲比,书写得怎样?

Really well. I'm up to page 47. 很好,我写到47页了

-Wow! What are you writing? -Page numbers. -你在写些什么? -页数

Honey,you got the kind with the little girl. 你买印小女生的

You said you'd buy the kind with the baby. 你明明说要买印小宝宝的

-You said the baby creeps you out. -The little girl does. -你说那个小宝宝有点恐怖 -

是小女生有点恐怖

-You said the baby. -Why would a baby creep me out? -你是说小宝宝 -小宝宝为什么会恐怖?Why would the little girl creep you out? 小女生为什么会恐怖?

Can you please talk a little slower? 抱歉,你们讲慢一点好吗?

-This is for your book? -It's about relationships. -你要写进书里?对,这是探讨男女关系的书The traps,the pitfalls, what not to do. 尔虞我诈,各种禁忌

Keep going. This stuff's great. 继续,太精彩了

Excuse me. 你说什么?

And how none of it matters when the people really love each other.

还有真心相爱就能克服一切

And how people will believe anything as long as it's a compliment. 还有人都喜欢听好话

-Oh,hi! -Hi. 还有人都喜欢听好话

-I left my keys here somewhere. -Well,let's look for them. -我把钥匙掉在这里 -那赶快找Hey,look! Are these them? 是这一串吗?

No. 不是

All right. 好吧

-Here they are. -Good. 在这里太好了

-Thanks for your help. -Wait! Sorry! 谢谢你等等

-Mr. Paul? -Just call me Paul. 保罗先生叫我保罗就好

Paul. I just wanted you to know that... 保罗我只是想说...

Ross really is a great guy. 罗斯人真的很好

Maybe you could date him. It'd save me the trouble of killing him. 不如你跟他交往

省得我宰了他

Are you okay? 怎么了?

You don't look old enough to have a 20-year-old daughter. 你不像是有20岁女儿的人Well,we were very young when we had her. 我们生她的时候很年轻

-We? -It usually takes two people to... 我们?对,一男一女才能…

Oh,no! Yes! Of course. I know that! 当然,我知道

What I meant was are you still "we" or are you just you? 现在也是我们还是只剩下你?I'm just me. 只有我

My wife died shortly after Lizzie was born. 丽莎出生没多久我老婆就死了

So you raised her all on your own? 你一手把她带大?

Yes,I did. 对

-What are you writing there? -I'm drawing a picture of you. 你在写什么?我在画你Well,that's very flattering. 真好

But it'd be great if you could draw me with some clothes and a head.

但要是有穿衣服有头会更好

How was your first day? 第一天顺利吗?

Pretty good. Except I got attitude from the robot. 不错,但机器人的态度有点差

Damn those robots. They're supposed to be our faithful servants! 那些死机器人

它们应该是人类忠实的仆人

It was the guy who controls the robot. 不是机器人,是操作它的人

He hates me. He had C.H.E.E.S.E. knock over the sandwich table... 他不喜欢我

我正要拿三明治

right when I was reaching for one. 他就让吉事打翻盘子

Why don't you get him fired? 你怎么不让他走路?

I may have to. I hate to do it. But I'm the star,you know? 搞不好我会我也不想,但我是主角There's a limit to how many sandwiches I can eat off the floor. 总不能老检地上的三明治吃Excuse me. 抱歉

Joey Tribbiani. 乔伊崔比亚尼

Joe! I'm glad I found you! I got an audition for you. 小子,找到你就好,有试镜

But it's kind of on the q.t. 这件事是个秘密

The actor who has the part doesn't know he might be fired. 那个演员不知道他可能会被换掉It's the lead in a series. 是一部影集的主角

Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E. “麦克与吉事”

I'm the lead in Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E. 我就是“麦克与吉事”的主角

Joey? 乔伊?

Hi,Ross. 罗斯

I was just getting him to like you. 我在让他喜欢你

Joey! 乔伊!

Ross,Joey is not here. 罗斯,乔伊不在

I'll just wait for him in here! 好,那我在房里面等

Ross,it's okay. You can come out. 罗斯,没关系,你可以出来

Yeah. It's okay. It's me... 没错,没关系,是我

Mr. Stevens. 史提芬斯先生

I didn't... Oh,my gosh. I didn't even see you. 天哪,我刚才没看见你

You did. You came in, got all awkward and ran to the bedroom. 当然有,你走进来,觉得很窘You were shouting,"Joey!" 就跑进房里去还大叫“乔伊,乔伊”

-Bye,Rachel. -Bye. 再见

I'll call you later. 我再打给你

-See you. -Bye,Ross. 好,再见罗斯再见

What? What the..? How did...? What? 你在…你怎么…你在怎么?

You know, he lost his keys. So he was looking for them. 他的钥匙掉了,就回来找

In your mouth? 在你的嘴里找?

No! 不是

Downstairs. And we got to talking... 在楼下找我们聊了...

for two hours. I liked him. I invited him for coffee. 两小时,我很喜欢他就请他上来喝杯咖啡

You were at the coffeehouse! 你们就在咖啡馆里

What's the big deal? So I kissed the guy. 就算我亲了他又怎样?

He is my girlfriend's father. It's weird! 他是我的女朋友的爸爸这样很怪

-You dated my sister! -That was different! 你还不是跟我妹约会那不一样

-What? Why? -This is weird for me! 为什么?这次是我觉得怪

Ross,look. This is good for you. 罗斯,这样对你有好处

Let's face it. So far the guy's not loving you. 承认吧目前他一点也不喜欢你

But I can turn that around. I've got the inside track. 但我可以扭转形势,我有门路

We could all go out to dinner. And I could talk you up. 我们可以一起去吃饭

我可以把你捧上天

Plus the guy is a very successful lawyer. 况且他是个超有名的律师

-How is that important? -It's important! 这个为什么重要?可重要了

There's a million guys who can play Mac... 结果有一狗票人可以演麦克

and there's one robot. 机器人和操作员却都只有一个

And this one guy who controls it. I didn't know he could get me fired. 我不知道他能让我失业我该怎么办?

-What am I gonna do? -You're a pretty charming guy. 乔伊,你很有魅力

Thanks. But I have a problem to deal with. 谢了,但我有问题要解决

No,you've got to win over the guy who controls C.H.E.E.S.E. 你得让那个操作员喜欢你

Go back there and kiss some serious robot ass! 你得用力拍他的机器马屁

That's not a bad idea! 这个主意不错

If I have to be charming tomorrow, I'm not wasting it on you guys. 既然明天要施展魅力

现在还是别浪费的好

I got some saved for you, Phoebe. 不过菲比,我为你留了一点

Do you think Joey is more charming than me? 你觉得乔伊比我有魅力?

Yeah. That's why I'm sleeping with him on the side. 对,所以我跟他有一腿

You wish. 你想得美喔

"You wish." “你想得美喔”

Stop writing about us. 菲比,别再写我们了

I'm not writing about you. I'm writing about other people. 我没有,我是在写别人

-Who? -Marsha and Chester. 谁?摩莎和钱特

Fine. Then you know what? I will just write about Phyllis. 好,那我就来写菲莉丝-"Phyllis is sitting in the chair." -I see what you're doing. -菲莉丝坐在椅子上 -我知道你想干嘛"Phyllis sees what I'm doing." 菲莉丝知道我想干嘛

I have tasted my own medicine and it is bitter! 哇,我终于自食恶果了

Morning! 早

How's my favorite genius and his robot? 我最欣赏的天才和我的机器人兄弟好吗?

-Don't touch him! -Okay. 别碰他好

Level with me. I keep hearing rumors that I might get fired. 韦恩,你老实说

我一直听说我会被换掉

They even have actors reading for my part. 他们还找人来试我这个角色

Come on. You gotta give me a second chance. 拜托啦,再给我一次机会

I love this little guy. 我爱死这个小傢伙…

That's why you didn't want me to touch him,right? 难怪你不让我碰他,拿去吧

I can't believe it. God! 白痴,真是的

Hey,how are you doing? 你好吗?

So it seemed that my prom date had stood me up. 看样子我是被放鸽子了

So Ross selflessly offered to take me. 罗斯就大方的提议要带我去

What a nice story. 好感人喔

So Ross was in college... 罗斯上大学时...

and decided to jump at the chance to take a young girl to her prom. 想趁虚而入

带一名少女参加高中舞会

I definitely did not see that one backfiring. 想不到会有这种反效果

-I'm going to the bathroom. -Take your time. 我去洗手间你慢慢上

I was a freshman and she was a senior. So it wasn't as bad as.. 其实我是大一,她是高三

所以没那么…

Look. I know I've been giving you a lot of jabs. 罗斯,我知道我一直找你麻烦

It's partly because I'm very protective of Lizzie... 因为我很保护丽莎

and partly because they just keep coming to me. 而且你的缺点实在很多

I admit after all the wonderful things Lizzie told me... 但是丽莎一直夸你

and the many,many,many stories that Rachel has told me... 瑞秋又说了那么多事

well... 看来...

you're not... 你也…

all bad. 没那么糟

"Not all bad." 是没那么糟

I'm sorry I was so harsh. But you have to understand. 很抱歉之前对你那么凶你必须知道

I still look at Lizzie like she's a 12-year-old girl. 丽莎在我眼中仍是个小女孩

I know what you mean. I do that too. 我懂你的意思,我也有同感

-I beg your pardon? -I don't see her as a 12-year-old. 你说什么?不…我不是把她当成小女孩I mean,I have a son who is 6 and I still think of him as a baby. 我是说我有个6岁的儿子

在我眼中仍是个小宝宝

-A son? -My ex-wife and I share custody of Ben. -你有儿子? -对,我和前妻取得共同监护权Incidentally,Carol and I are on excellent terms... 还有,卡萝和我的关系很好

as I'm sure you are with your wife. 相信你和你太太也是

I'm sorry. 抱歉

It's unbelievable! 我真是猪

Don't worry. I didn't realize you were married. 没事,我只是不知道你结过婚

We were. But that was just a... 我们是结过婚,那只是…

That was just a big drunken mistake. 那只是酒后闹事

You're back. 你回来了

You two were married? 你们结过婚?

I'm sorry. You were talking about Emily. 抱歉,你在讲艾蜜莉

We said we would meet at the coffeehouse at 6:00. 钱德,我们是约6点楼下见

We said 7:00. 我们是约7点

We said 6:00! 我们是约6点

The only way that I said 6:00... 我如果有讲到6点

would be if I said the sentence, "Let's meet at 7:00,not at 6:00." 应该是说:我们约7点不要约6点

If I had said 7:00,I would have said: 我如果有讲到7点,应该是说

"My boyfriend is such a wiseass. 7:00!" “我男朋友真自作聪明” “什么7点”

-Hi! -Oh,my good God! 天哪

-I know what time you said. -What? 我知道你们约几点什么?

Well,I know what time Chester and Marsha said. 我知道摩莎和钱特约几点

What time? 几点?

Interesting turn of events. 真有趣的转变

Suddenly it's my book to the rescue. Let's see. 我的书突然成了救星

Very interesting. 有意思

Well this certainly clears things up. 这样就很清楚了

What does it say? 到底是几点?

I will tell you as soon as you thank me for writing my book. 你们谢谢我写书,我就说Thank you for writing your book. It's a great book... 谢谢你写书这真是一本好书and you are the queen of everything. 你是女王中的女王

Thanks. So are you. 谢谢,你也是

I told you I should not wear this color. 我就说我不该穿这个颜色

"Monica.. Marsha and Chester are planning on seeing a movie Sunday. 摩…摩莎和钱特打算星期天晚上去看电影

"Marsha thinks they're meeting at 6:00. Chester thinks it's 7:00." 摩莎觉得应该约6点

钱特觉得电影是7点

-You knew we were gonna miss the movie? -Right. 你知道我们会赶不上电影?没错Instead of telling us, you decided to write it in your stupid book? 而你只把它写下来

不告诉我们?

"Marsha and Chester are mad at Phyllis." 摩莎和钱特很气菲莉丝

I can't believe I'm gonna lose this job. 我居然要被换角

I'm so sorry,man. Is there anything I can do? 真可惜,我能帮什么忙吗?

Help me get this mini-fridge past the security guard. 能,帮我把那个小冰箱搬走Joey,I want to talk to you. 乔伊,我有事找你

I don't want to talk to you. 我可不想理你

I hate you. You ruined my life. 我恨你,你毁了我的一生

-Chandler,Wayne. Wayne,Chandler. -Hi. 钱德,韦恩,韦恩,钱德

I'll get you your job back if you help me out. 乔伊,你帮我我就叫他们不要换角Why should I help you out? 我为什么要帮你?

-The reason he just said. -What do you need? 理由他已经说了帮你什么?

I saw you on stage talking to that beautiful woman. 我看到你跟那个美女说话

You know,Sarah. I wish I could talk to her. 就是莎拉我很想跟她说话

-Are you in love with her? -Yeah. 你爱上她了吗?对

Her. All of them. Anyone. 她,所有的女人谁都好

Yeah. I've been there, my friend. 我是过来人

Listen,I guarantee you keep your job... 我保证让你留下来

if you can teach me to talk to women like you do. 如果你教我跟女人搭讪...

You can't teach it. It's something you're born with. 韦恩,这种事是教不来的

这是一种天生的…

You can teach it. I can show you right now. 教得来,我教你

-Really? -Sure. Yeah. I taught him. 真的?当然,我就教过他

Yeah. You should see the woman I'm with, way out of my league. 我把到我完全配不上的女人In fact,if you want,I can get you her. 我可以把他马子转给你

Well,if you think about it... 我可以把他马子转给你

Ross did learn something from each marriage. 其实罗斯每次结婚都学到一点东西

How to make the next one even shorter? 学到如何让婚姻变短吗?

Wait a minute. That's not fair. 等等,这么说不公平

He was married to me a hell of a lot longer than he was to Emily.

我们的婚姻比他和艾蜜莉的长

He just didn't tell me. 他只是没告诉我

Maybe I have to pee again. 我再撒一次尿好了

Well,this is fun. 真有意思

So, Ross, did you kill any of these wives? 罗斯,有哪个老婆被你杀了吗

I have had enough of this! I care a great deal about your daughter. 你知道吗?我受够了

我很喜欢你的女儿

And I have treated her with respect! 我一直很尊重她

So if you've got a problem with me.. 要是你对我有意见,说实话…

-Are you yelling at me? -God,no. 你在跟我呛声吗?绝对没有

You know what? If you don't like Ross,that's fine. 爸,你不喜欢罗斯也无所谓

It doesn't matter. I'm going out with him anyway. 我不管,我还是要跟他交往

Really? 真的?

Well, if it doesn't matter to her... 要是她不管

it doesn't matter to me. Still not yelling. 那我也不管这不是呛声喔

What can I say? 那就没办法了

I still don't like you. 我并没有比较喜欢你

I'm not so crazy about myself right now either. 没关系,我也不太喜欢我自己

-Then we agree? -I guess so. 所以我们达成共识对,可以这么说

-Neither of us like Ross. -I like Ross. 我们没有人喜欢罗斯我喜欢罗斯

Kids! 小孩子

I just thought of a story about how nice Ross is. 等等我又想到罗斯人很好的实例了That's okay. We're not liking Ross right now. 没关系,我们现在不喜欢罗斯

Well,I got a lot of those too. 这种实例也很多

You were right,C.H.E.E.S.E. 结果你是对的,吉事

-The shipment never made it to Omaha? -You got it. 那批货根本没抵达阿马哈?没错And the rabbi's beard? 100 percent horsehair. 而且那个拉比的胡子根本是马毛

Nice catch, C.H.E.E.S.E. 干得好,吉事

It's your line,C.H.E.E.S.E. 吉事,该你了

Wayne! Wayne! 韦恩!韦恩

经典电影经典台词

一部电影,一次震撼;一卷胶片,一串记忆;一个人物,一段历程!要么忙着活,要么忙着死。——《肖申克的救赎》 让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。---《肖申克的救赎》这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙:慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中:最终你会发现自己不得不依赖他而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》 这世界上只有一件东西深深的在你心底,他们摸不到,拿不走,那不是灰色的石头雕成的,那是希望!----《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。—《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》 什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利。----《辛德勒名单》 她不是完美的。你也不是。人们常以为不完美是坏的。实际不完美是好东西,它能让你决定让谁进入你的世界。而两个不完美的组合却是完美的。---《心灵捕手》 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。---《阿甘正传》人生和电影不同,人生辛苦多了。如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这

就是全世界。—--《天堂电影院》 我希望你没有说谎。我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉。你最好对我一点感觉都没有。因为只要有那么一点点。你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说。我爱你,里昂。------《这个杀手不太冷》You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period如果你有个梦想,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——《当幸福来敲门》 面试官:如果一个人连衬衫都没穿就来参加面试........最后我雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 史密斯:他穿的裤子一定很棒。———《当幸福来敲门》 绵延的城市中应有尽有,却惟独没有尽头。——《海上钢琴师》 人类,也许是这星球上最神秘的生物,一个充满着疑团的奥秘,他们是谁?从哪儿来?往哪去?怎么确定自以为知道的是什么东西,为何会相信事物?数不尽的没答案的疑问,即使有答案也只会衍生另一个疑问,下一个答案又衍生下一个问题,但最终是否只是同一个问题?同一个答案?---《罗拉快跑》 我们无权选择命运,但我们可以决定面对死亡的方式,只有这样我们才可以像个人一般的被别人追忆。---《角斗士》 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。---《燃情岁月》

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

最适合练口语的经典美剧台词1

1.If a guy is thirty and single, he has standards. If a woman is thirty and single, she has issues. 2.I mean all women in their thirties have issues, single or not. 3.This is like the opposite of funny. (这一点儿也不好笑) 4.Good things can happen in really massive way sometimes. 5.No one wants to be rejected. You gotta know you are not the only one who doesn?t feel wanted. (你要知道你不是唯一一个觉得没人要的) 6.The clothes make the man. (人靠衣装) 7.Some nightmares don?t end once we open our eyes. 8.It has to do with whatever?s going on between you and Blair. 9.Whatever he did, I think you can find a suitable punishment. 10.You are Blair Waldorf, Punishment is your middle name. 11.There?s no such thing as “too awful”between friends. We don?t judge. We can forgive everything. 12.Blair Waldorf headed for a comeback. (重出江湖) 13.I don?t have any dirt on her right now. (我现在没有她什么把柄。) 14.Are you really lecturing me about lying to a parent? (你是在教育我关于向家长 说谎的事吗?) 15.By some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U. (阴错阳差,我进了纽约大学。) 16.Jenny,save your breath. (省口气吧。) 17.Going behind my back to do sth… 18.N.Y.U is so beneath you. (NYU配不上你。) 19.They third person me. (他们无视我。) 20.Please stop acting like you and I have any kind of relationship. 21.I have a lot to make up for. 22.Going through all that without a father made me realize that I don?t need one. 23.Borrowing without asking is stealing. 24.I can?t believe that you are willing to destroy my relationship with my father because you?re too scared that yours won?t love you for who you really are. 25.Look at her ass. You can crack an egg on it. 26.No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape. 27.You reap what you sow. 28.People don?t kiss because they are upset. People kiss because they have feelings for each other. 29.I?m done crying. (我哭够了。) 30.I take my hat off to you. (我对你感到由衷敬佩。) 31.I?ll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is an uncontrollable bodily response. 32.Spying implies a lock of trust. 33.Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. 34.A man with nothing to live for is capable of anything. 35.The ability to have thoughts and not act on them is what separates man from beast. 36.I gotta limber up for all this bootlicking. (我要去准备拍马屁了。) 37.Everything I do or have ever done is for my children. 38.I can?t wait to see you bleeding on the rack.

老电影大经典对白

老电影10大经典对白 1、“向我开炮!”(《英雄儿女》,王成) 《英雄儿女》是反映抗美援朝的影片。影片中,王成是一名炮兵观察员。在守卫某高地的战斗中,战斗非常激烈,战友们相继牺牲,最后只剩下王成一个人。面对蜂拥而上的敌人,王成喊出惊天动地的豪言壮语:“为了胜利,向我开炮!”随即,抱起爆破筒与敌人同归于尽。王成的原形之一是着名战斗英雄杨根思。在朝鲜战场上,杨根思只身坚守阵地,最后拉响炸药包与敌人同归于尽,壮烈牺牲。杨根思说过一句充满有我无敌豪迈气概的话,“只有我们的勇敢,没有敌人的顽强。” 2、“为了新中国,前进!”(《董存瑞》,董存瑞) 1948年5月25日,我军进攻隆化。当时的隆化中学是主战场之一,敌人在这里修建了很多碉堡工事。为炸毁一座桥型暗堡,19岁的董存瑞用手举起炸药包,舍身炸碉堡,英勇牺牲。据战友回忆,董存瑞牺牲前最后遗言并不是“为了新中国,前进!”从炸药包拉响到爆炸的7至8秒时间里,董存瑞不停地对战友喊,“卧倒!卧倒!快趴下!”“为了新中国,前进!”是电影《董存瑞》的艺术创作。但是,毫无疑问,董存瑞以自己的英雄壮举“喊”出了这句时代的最强音。英雄在最后时刻震撼人心的语句,激励了几代人。 3、“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”(《冰山上的来客》,扬排长) 面对洁白冰峰,面对万丈涯谷,面对逝去战友们的音容笑貌,扬排长动情地命令:“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”这是影片《冰山上的来客》中最经典的一幕。边防哨所的战士们,肩负着保卫祖国的神圣使命,战斗在异域的高原冰峰,他们的大无畏精神如同冰山上的雪莲一样纯洁高尚,他们的崇高理想信念、浩然正气和英雄主义精神永远值得人们称颂。他们,永远值得人们怀念。 4、“看,这座城市,他,就是瓦尔特。”(《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》,冯·迪特里施) 瓦尔特是前南斯拉夫电影《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》中的英雄人物。七十年代在我国瓦尔特的名字几乎家喻户晓。他是南斯拉夫顽强不屈的民族精神的象征。据说,瓦尔特的原型是南斯拉夫人民的领袖铁托。党卫军上校冯·迪特里施来到萨拉热窝的任务就是抓住瓦尔特,最终他失败了。就在离开这座城市的时候,冯·迪特里施若有所思地望着迷雾中的

美剧字幕翻译

看美剧,除了欣赏剧情,另外一大乐趣就是玩味字幕组的给力翻译。他们的翻译不但能做到信、达、雅, 更能接地气,把美剧剧情和当下国内的热点结合得天衣无缝,充满了吐槽精神,令网友拍案叫绝。下面就来回味下那些与时俱进的神级翻译吧。 So,what do you think? 元芳,你怎么看?——《绿箭侠》 Relax. This place has more jams than a Santana concert. 别怕,这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好。——《尼基塔》 That was a long time ago. 咸丰年的事情了。——《邪恶力量》 You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. 你休想用"很傻很天真"这套糊弄我。——《邪恶力量》

Everything is dust in the wind. 一切都是浮云。——《邪恶力量》 Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right? 一家人不说两家话。——《别对我说谎》 If he gets any nuttier, they're gonna put him on "The View." 他要是再疯点,就能上《焦点访谈》了。——《废柴联盟》 What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you! 你算毛?你爸是李刚啊!——《IT狂人》 I'll find bliss somewhere else. 此处不留姐,自有留姐处。——《欢乐合唱团》 You should buy it. 心动不如行动啊。——《摩登家庭》

美剧经典台词

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》 I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》 Too late to turn back now. 现在回头为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》 Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》 If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. 舍不得孩子套不着狼。——《吸血鬼日记》 Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》 Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 Y ou make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me, I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. 你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》 Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》 Happy to know you still care. 很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Right now you're my priority, not business. 现在我的重心是你不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

无人之地 -第1季第1集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

Comrades! We'll leave in 5 minutes, OK? - Ok. - Come on, hurry up! Come on, get ready, we're going, comrade. Come here! Open up the truck now. Bring him, bring him. Sit down, don't move! Give him some water. Ok, enough, enough. Please... I need help. My name is Antoine Habert. Are you with the YPJ? - I need help-- - Shut up! Sit down! 第一季第一集 Why didn't you wake me up when you got home? - I tried. - Liar. - I missed you. - How was your flight? It was crosswind on landing, so I tapped a little hard. You got scolded? The Captain said the feminists had struck again. Very funny. No, no, this isn't allowed. I need to be in good shape for the meeting. Yes but, I prefer the traditional method. You know what? We will do the modern now

经典美剧台词

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. 只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。 You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible...... 你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的…… Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) . 可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。 ——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》 In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的我在这里等你。 New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire. 初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切——只因为心如烈火! Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace. 战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了! ——《The English Patient英国病人》 Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会! If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。 ——《Avatar阿凡达》 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift). 昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。 ——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》 I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。 ——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》 Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 ——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词 1. For the truly wronged ,real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication.对真正的受害者而言,真正的满足只能通过两证方式实现,彻底的宽恕,或者用死亡洗脱罪孽。 2. One by one, the guilty will pay.恶有恶报,终将付出代价。 2.Nothing ever gose exactly as you expect and a mistakes are life and death, collateral damage is inescapable.世事往往不遂人愿,走错一步攸关生死,殃及池鱼在所难免。 3.Our past defines who we are.我们的过去造就了我们的现在。

4..Trust is difficult thing, whether it's finding the right people to trust or trusting the right people will do the wrong thing. But trusting your heart is the riskiest thing of all. In the end the only person we can truly trust , is ourself.信任来之不易,无论是找到值得你信任的人,还是相信就连他们也会背叛你。但是相信你自己的心,却是最冒险的事情。最终,真正能信任的人,只是我们自己。 5.The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind, by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourself or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest,can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? or in the end, are we unknowable even to ourself? 外人对抗我们最有力的武器是我们自己的心,通过那些潜藏的疑问和杂念慢慢 侵蚀我们的内心。我们对自己坦诚么?又或者我们只是为别人的期望而活着。 如果我们坦诚相待,我们就能收获爱情么?我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密 么?或者到最终,我们都茫然不知即便是对我们自己? 6.In revenge, as in life, ever action has equal and opposite reaction. In the end , the guilty always fa;ll. 复仇,和生活中一样,每一举动都由正面或反面的结果。但最后,正义终将战 胜邪恶。 7.never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place . 永远都不要低估内疚的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。 8.Appearances can be deceiving ,can't they ? And you've practically made it an art form .Ever time i smile at you across a room or we run into each other at the luncheon, or i o welcome you into my home. Let that smile be a reminder of just how much i despise you . And that

真正的美剧字幕组翻译高手教你如何学好英语!心得经验之谈啊

童鞋们不少看美剧吧?看鸟语片没少找字幕吧?对字幕组没少羡慕吧?我们来看看美剧字幕组高手写的学英语心得,分为听力篇、词汇篇、口语篇,学习英语除了一些很棒的技巧的经验外,三位字幕组高人都提到了坚持…… 考拉小巫,伊甸园论坛字幕组组长,大家经常看的美剧或欧美电影都是她带领的团队第一时间听译出来的,江湖上有人称之为“大陆听力第一人”。讲述她如何练听力!大家有福了,想提高听力的同学准备好了! 今天写点儿正事。说说该如何修炼咱们的耳朵。此文只针对能力的提高,不针对应试!往往能力提高了,应试就不会有问题! 先说一个基础问题:有一个真理是不变的,那就是——语言是一种能力。听、说、读、写,四种能力任何一个,没有连续的三个月以上的辛苦付出,是不会有显著提高的。不管怎样的方法,怎样的秘诀,如果你不坚持,是不可能有任何提高的,所以这个得先明确了。 其次再来说技术性问题:该如何练听力。不同人适合不同的办法,没有一套方案是可以做到放诸四海皆准的。所以我只能分享我自己的练习耳朵的过程,然后提些建议。 1、到底应该怎么练听力啊? 我正式开始重视起听力,是从大一开始的。郑老师给我们推荐Step by Step四册书听,于是我就和张希开始每天听这套书。一共四册,我每个学期听一册,用两年听完了这四册书,上面的题都认真做了。 最一开始一定是什么都听不懂的,因为高中之前,我基本没怎么练习过听力,准确地说,那时候不知道原来耳朵是需要练习的。我没有别的办法,听不懂就重新听,用复读机一遍一遍地听,四册书我觉得我听了不下二十遍,听坏了两台复读机,N个耳机,耳朵插耳机插的出水疱,后来换成戴在头上的大耳机就稍微好了些。这套教材很好,因为难度是一点点提升的,所以比较推荐。

美剧中那些励志的英文经典台词

美剧中那些励志的英文经典台词 Don't let your pride leave you all alone. 别让你的骄傲使你孤独一人。——《吸血鬼日记》 I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself. 之前我一直认为,世界上最悲伤的事情就是失去你深爱的人,但是我错了。世界上最悲伤的事情是你意识到,你迷失了自我。——《吸血鬼日记》 When you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. 当你失去一个人,每一支蜡烛,每一段祷告都不能改变这个事实,你仅有的只有忍受那个你在意的人曾在你心里居住的地方变成一个洞。——《吸血鬼日记》 I will start fresh. 我要重新开始,做全新的自我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Trust is earned. 信任是要靠行动争取的。——《吸血鬼日记》 I met a girl.We talked,and it was epic. But then the sun came up and reality set in.Well,this is reality.Right here. 我遇到一个女孩,我们聊天,就像诗一样美好。但是当太阳升起,现实的生活开始...是的,这就是现实,就在这里。——《吸血鬼日记》 If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you. 不要选择轻松的那条路。别让这个世界惯坏你。——《行尸走肉》 Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself. 最好不要忽略过去,而是从中得到些教训,否则历史会不断重复上演。——《绯闻女孩》The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be. 变形金刚的故事告诉我们,事情的真相往往与其外在表现不同。——《生活大爆炸》My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves. 亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。——《唐顿庄园》 If your gods are real and if they are just, why is the world so full of injustice? 如果你的神真的存在,如果他们真的公正,那为何世上尽是不公之事?——《权力的游戏》 小李子获奥斯卡影帝感言全文:附语言点精析 Leonardo DiCaprio finally won his first Oscar for his portrayal of Hugh Glass in The Revenant, and he delivered a powerful message about climate change while accepting his award on Sunday night.莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥最终因在《荒野猎人》中饰演休·格拉斯获得了第一个奥斯卡小金人,他在周日晚上的一番领奖词提到了气候变化,并传递了满满的正能量。 “The Revenant was a product of the tireless effortsof the unbelievable cast and crewI got to work alongside.”

经典电影对白独白台词

经典电影对白独白台词 经典电影对白独白台词精选 毕竟我是个混蛋,我没有选择。如果你不喜欢城市,如果你 不喜欢海滨,如果你不喜欢高山,那你就完了。在痛苦与空白之间,我选择空白。——《筋疲力尽》 我害怕黑夜,尤其是我生病的时候,因为那是我最虚弱的时候,无论你想不想,都得继续下去,我该怎么办?或许这是个小 问题,我应该这么想,我所知甚少,而我却太好奇了。我常常这 样自言自语,象个疯子,但我总觉得有个人在倾听我的倾诉。在 这个封闭的空间里,再紧闭双眼,即使那些石头都让人感到空虚,颜色就象夜空下的霓虹灯。我有段故事,必须继续下去,这就是 生活。我独自一人,时间也变得如此认真。我从不曾孤单寂寞, 也不曾和任何人在一起。——《柏林苍穹下》 Into your loyal eyes without shame,life is a party,lets live it together.I can not say anything else to you or others.Take me as i am,if you can.It is the only way we can try to find each other.___《8部半》 I am thinking about sth ,in fact,I am thinking about sth else.You can only think about sth ,if you think of sth else.___《爱的挽歌》 When shit is worth money,the poor will not have

生活大爆炸--第10季第20集-美剧-字幕-对白-纯英文-看电影学英语-打印-word版

Hey, Leonard, if you're not busy tomorrow, I have to do a little reception after work. Oh, I would, but we need to make a push on the air force project. Oh, are you sure? We're celebrating our new A.D.D. Drug, and it'll probably be over in, like, six minutes. Did you say you guys are working on the guidance system tomorrow? Yeah, why? Well, Sheldon said that he was gonna work with me on our quantum perception project. We've had this planned for a week. Well, he reconfirmed with me this morning. Guys, before this gets ugly, remember, the winner gets Sheldon. Hey, Raj, do you want to go with me tomorrow? Are you asking because you want me there or out of pity? Actually, never mind, don't answer. I'd love to. Hello. Why did you tell Leonard you're working on - the gyroscope tomorrow? - Because I am. But you said you were working with me. Someone's got two dates to the nerd prom. I have a plan to work on both projects simultaneously. And for your information, the summer conference

美剧经典对白

1.美剧lost中第一季01集jack独白: Well, fear's sort of an odd thing. When I was in residency, my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16-year-old kid. A girl. And at the end, after thirteen hours, I was closing her up, and I -- I accidentally ripped her dural sac. Shredded the base of the spine where all the nerves come together. Membrane, stenos tissue and ... So it ripped open. Nerves just spilled out of her like angel hair pasta. Spinal fluid flowing out of her, and I ... and the terror was just so ... crazy. So real. And I knew I had to deal with it. (As he talks, tears leak from his eyes.) So I just made a choice. I'd let the fear in. Let it take over. Let it do its thing. But only for five seconds. That's all I was gonna give it. So I started to count. One ... two

(完整版)英文电影经典台词,_绝对原创

电影类 Into the wild 1.When he did,he would do it with characteristic immodration. 一旦开始,就绝不会回头。 2.It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations absoulte freedom. 在我们心中它意味着逃离过去,苦恼,约束和烦人的责任和完全的自由3.A in Aparthied in South African Society.A-minus in Contemporary African Politics and the Food Crisis in Africa. A在南非社会代表着种族隔离,A代表着同期南非政治和食物紧缺。 4.Rather than love,than money,than faith,than fame,than fairness,give me truth. 我宁可不要爱情,金钱,信仰,名誉,公平,请给我事情的真实。 5.Some people feel like they don't deserve love,they walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past. 有些人认为他们注定得不到真爱,静静的走向没有感情的未来,试图断绝和过去所有的联系。 6.The sea's only gifts are harsh blows,and,occasionally,the chance to feel strong.Now,i don't know much about the sea,but i do know that's the way it is here.And i also know how important it is in life ,not necessarily to be strong ,but to feel strong . 大海唯一能给我们的就是无情的海浪,有时候海浪会来的很猛烈。现在我对大海知之甚少,但我知道这就是它存在的方式。我还知道在自己的生命中,你不必很强壮,却要觉得自己很强壮。 7.To measure yourself at least once,to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,facing the blind,deaf stone alone,with nothing help you but your hands and your own head. 哪怕只有一次也要去证明自;哪怕只有一次,也要在原生态中去发现自我,独自一人去面对冰冷的石头,仅仅用自己的头脑和双手来帮助自己。 8.The freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up . 自由和单纯因太美好而匆匆流逝。 9.There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to,be kind to man 我感受到自然的力量,他并不会偏向人类。 10.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的新灵魂来自人类的新经历。 11.But when you forgive,you love.And when you love,God's lights shines on you.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档