当前位置:文档之家› 新英语900句情景对话41-50

新英语900句情景对话41-50

新英语900句情景对话41-50
新英语900句情景对话41-50

第四十一课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: Hey, What are you doing right now? 嗨,你在现在干什么?

B: Not much. I was going over to the library to study.

没什么。我正要上图书馆学习去。

A: That’s no fun. Come with me to the coffee shop. We can study together there.

那多没意思。跟我一起上咖啡厅吧。我们可以一起在那儿学习。

B: I w on’t get any studying done there at all.

我在那儿一点都学习不了。

A: Why do you say that?

你怎么会那样说?

B: People will talk to me and distract me in the coffee shop. I won’t get any work done.

在咖啡厅里。人家会跟我说话。让我分心。我就什么都做不了了。

A: That’s not true. Come on. I’m hungry. We can get a bite to eat.

不是那样的。来吧。我饿了。我们可以去弄点吃的。

B: I’m hungry too. Maybe I could go.我也饿了。也许我能去吧。

A: Come on. What are you studying anyway?

来吧。其实你究竟在学些什么?

B: I’m trying to finish the reading assignment for our physics class.

我正试着完成物理课的阅读作业。

A: I’ve already finish ed. I can help you.

我已经做完了。我可以帮你。

B: How can you help me read the homework?

你怎么能帮我读这些作业呢?

A: Don’t be silly. I can help explain some of the difficult parts.

别傻了。我可以给你解释一些疑难部分。B: Alright. You’ve convinced me against my better judgment.

好吧。你把我说服了,让我放弃了我更理智的决断。

A: Good. I’ll buy you a piece of pizza.好的。我请你吃一份比萨饼。

B: Don’t forget. You’re going to help me study.

别忘了,你要帮我学习。

Dialogue 2

A: Max. do you understand what’s going on in math right now?

马克斯,你明白现在数学课在讲什么吗?B: I do understand some of it. Why? Do you need help?

我确是明白一点。怎么这么问?你需要帮忙吗?

A: Very much. I’m completely lost.

非常需要。我完全给弄得晕头转向了。

B: Why? Is it that complicated?

怎么啦?有那么复杂吗?

A: The problem is that I missed two days of class last week.

问题是我上星期缺了两天的课。

B: Oh. That explains it. Those two days were when the professor started on this new

section.

哦。怪不得。刚好那两天教授开始讲这个新内容。

A: That’s my bad luck. So. As you can see. I need some help.

那就是我倒霉了。所以,正如你所见,我需要帮助。

B: No problem. I can at least explain the basic idea.

没问题。我至少也能解释一下基本观点。A: Great. That’s all I need.

太好了。那正是我所需要的。

B: Can you meet later today?

我们今天晚一些点能见个面吗?

A: Sure. What time is good for you? 当然可以,你什么时间方便?

B: How about four o’clock in the library?

4点钟在图书馆怎么样?

A: That’s fine with me. Do you want to meet upstairs?

我没问题。你想楼上见面吗?

B: Yeah. That will work. Let’s me et near the staircase.

好。那可以。让我们在楼梯附近见面吧。A: Good. I’ll see you then. Thanks.行。到时见。谢谢。

B: Sure. See you then.

到时见。

Dialogue 3

A: Do you have change for a dollar? 你有一块钱零钱换吗?

B: No. why do you need change?

没有。你要零钱来干嘛?

A: The drink machine only takes exact change.

那饮料机只收确切数目的零钱。

B: Do you mean the machine by the gym?

你是说体操房旁边那台机器吗?

A: Yes. That one. Why?

是的。就是那一台。干吗这么问?

B: That machine is always like that. Use the one near the dining hall.

那台机老是那样的。用食堂附近那一台吧。A: Really? I never knew that.

真的吗?我从来都不知道。

B: Yeah. The one in the gym doesn’t work very well.

是啊。体操房的那台运作不是很好。

A: But the dining hall is so far from here.

但食堂离这儿太远了。

B: Oh. Stop complaining. It’s not that far.

噢,别抱怨了。也不是那么远吧。

A: I’ve been exercising. I’m tired.

我一直在运动。现在很累了。

B: I'm going to the dining hall for dinner. Come with me.

我正要去食堂吃饭。跟我一起走吧。

A: Okay. Maybe I’ll have dinner as well.

好吧。或许我也会去吃饭。

B: Right. Then. Come on.

好。那就走吧。

Dialogue 4

A: Hey. Ben. What are you doing? 嗨,本。你在做什么?

B: I’m just going back to my room to watch TV.

我正要回我的房间去看电视。

A: Well. What about tonight?

那今天晚上呢?

B: I don’t know. I hadn’t made nay plans.

我不知道。我还没有什么计划。

A: Some of the guys were going to the party at Dave’s house.

有些人要去戴弗家的派对。

B: Isn’t he a senior? We’re just freshmen. I don’t know him.

他不是高年级的学生吗?我们只是新生而已。我甚至还不认识他呢。

A: What does that matter? Lots of people will be there.

那有什么要紧?很多人都会去。

B: Without being invited?

不用受邀请吗?

A: Of course. This is college. No one sends out invitations.

当然,这是大学了。没人会发邀请的。

B: I guess you’re right. What time are you going?

我想你说得对。你打算什么时候去?

A: I’m p robably going over there about eleven o’clock.

我可能11点钟左右过去。

B: I think I’ll go with you. I don’t want to spend all night in myroom.

我想跟你一起去。我不想整个晚上就呆在房间里。

A: Great. Come over to my room about 10: 30

太好了。10:30左右到我房间来吧。

B: Okay. I’ll be over them. See you later.

好的。我到时过去。回头见。

Dialogue 5

A: Can you believe what my physics professor said today?

你能相信我的物理教授今天所说的话吗?B: What did he say? Why are you so upset?

他说了什么?你干吗这么心烦意乱?

A: He said we’re going to have a paper to do at the end of the term.

他说我们在期末要做一篇论文。

B: What’s wrong with that? Most professors say that.

那有什么问题?大多数教授都会那样的啦。A: I know. But my professor already assigned us a science project.

我知道。但我的教授已经布置我们一项科学计划了。

B: Okay. What’s the problem?

好了。问题究竟是什么?

A: That means I have to do a paper. A science project and study for the final exam in six

weeks.

那就意味着我在6个星期以内要完成一篇论文,一项科学计划,还要准备期末考试。B: Oh. I see. That is pretty bad.

哦。我明白了。那可真糟糕。

A: I know. I don’t need this kind of stress right now.

我知道。我这个时候真不需要这种压力。B: Just budget your time. You’ll be okay.

安排好你的时候就行了。你会没问题的。A: That’s easy for you to say. You don’t have to do it.

你说得倒轻松。你不用去做嘛。

B: True. But what else can I say. I could laugh at you. Is that what you want?

是啊。但我不能说什么呢?我本来可以取笑你的。但那是你想要的吗?

A: No. I guess you’re right.

不。我想你是对的。

B: Do you have any other papers?

你还有别的论文吗?

A: I sure do. I have to write papers for my math and history classes.

当然有。我的教学课和历史课都布置了论文。B: Wow. That’s rough. If I were you. I’d be working right now.

哇。那可不轻松。如果我是你的话,我现在就已经开始干了。A: I know. I’ve got to start preparing tonight.

我知道,我今晚就得开始准备。

B: That would be least ease your mind a little bit.

那至少会让你心情放松一点.

A: I hope so. I’m going home now. I’ll see you later.

希望如此。我要回家了。回头见。

第四十二课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: Are these the books you’re checking out?

这些书是你要借出去的吗?

B: Yes.they are. When are they due back?

是的。什么时候到期。

A: You can have them for one month. May I see your card?

你可以借一个月。能把你的卡给我看看吗?B: Oh, sure. I forgot. Here you go. 噢。当然可以。我忘了。这给你。

A: Thank you. Oh. I’m sorry. It seems you still have a book overdue.

谢谢。噢,对不起。看来你还有一本书过期没还。

B: What? I don’t underst and. What book?

什么?我不明白。什么书?

A: The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Does that sound familiar? 《罗马帝国的没落》,听起来耳熟吗?

B: Oh, no. I loaned that to my friend. I thought he returned it.

噢,我把它借给我的朋友了。我还以为他给还了。

A: It looks like he didn’t.

似乎他还没有。

B: Does that m ean I can’t have any books until i return this one?

那是不是意味着我要还了这本书才能借其它的书?

A: Yes. I’m afraid that’s our rule.

是的。恐怕我们的规定是这样的。

B: What is the fine on that book right now?

现在那本书的罚金是多少了?

A: Right now you own S3.7. it’s so.5o a day for over due books.

现在你是欠了$3.70.过期书籍每天罚款$0.50.

B: I’m so sorry. I’ll to my place right now and bring it back

真对不起。我马上回去把它拿来。

A: We close in an hour. Do you have time?

我们还有一人上小时就关门了。你够时间吗?

B: Yes. I live right nearby. Can you just hold these books here for a little bit?

够的。我就住在这附近。这些书能在这里放一会儿吗?

A: Sure. They’ll be ready too check out when you get back .

当然可以。你回来的时候就可以把它们借出去了。

B: Thanks. I 'll be back soon.

谢谢,我很快回来。

Dialogue 2

A: What page are you on?

你看到第几页了?

B: I’m on page 78. why do you ask?

我看到第78页了。怎么了?

A: I was just curious. You read fast. 我只是好奇,你读得很快。

B: I read faster if my friends don’t keep asking me questions.

如果我的朋友不是老问我问题的话,我会读得更快一点的。

A: Am I really bothering you?

我真的是打扰到你了吗?

B: This is library, You’re not supposed to talk anyway.

这里是图书馆,怎么说,这里是不准谈话的。A: It’s okay if you wh isper.

小声说没问题的。

B: No it’s not . it still annoys other people.

有。小声说还是会干扰到别人。

A: I’m going to to somewhere else to study where I can talk. 我要到别的地方去学习,去一个我可以说话的地方。

B: If you talk. Then you can’t study.

如果你说话的话,你就不能学习了。

A: Maybe you’re right. But I need a

br eak. I’m getting bored.

也许你说得对。但我需要休息一下。我觉得很闷了。

B: Just make sure you’re prepared for class tomorrow.

反正你能确保准备好明天的课就行了。

A: I will be. It’s not that late right now. I’ve got plenty of time.

我会的。现在也不是太晚。我还有充足的时间。

B: Where are you going now?

你现在要去哪里?

A: I don’t know. Maybe I’ll go to the student union buitding to get a snack. Do you want to

come?

我不知道,可能去学生会大楼买点东西吃吧。你要来吗?

B: No. I’m really focused right now on studying. I’ll see you later.

不。我现在正学得入神。待会儿见。

A: Suit yourself. I’ll see you later. Bye.随便你吧。待会儿见。再见。

B: Bye.

再见。

Dialogue 3

A: Excuse me.

打扰一下。

B: Yes. Can I help you?

有什么能帮你吗?

A: I’m looking for a book for class. The computer says that is’s here.but I couldn’t fine it on

the shelf.

我正在找一本上课要用的书。电脑查到它在这儿,但我在架子上找不到。

B: What’s the title of the book?

书名是什么?

A: It’s called being and Nonbeing.

叫《存在与非存在》

B: I see what the problem is. One copy

is on reserve for a professor and the other copy is

checked out

我知道为什么了。一本是留着给一位教授的,另一体被别人借走了。

A: Oh. That’s too bad.

噢,那真是糟糕。

B: I can reserve the checked out copy for you.

我可以预留那本借了出去的给你。

A: What does that mean?

那是什么意思?

B: When the book is returned I can call you. It’s due next week.

那本书被归还了我就打电话给你。下星期就到期了。

A: Great. Yes. Please reserve that copy for me.

太好了。拜托给我留着那一本啦。

B: Your phone number on your library card correct?

你在借书证上的电话号码是正确的吗?

A: Yes. It is.

是的。

B: Good. We’ll give you a call when it gets here.

那好。有书的时候我们就给你电话。

A: Thank you. Have a nice day.

谢谢你,愿你今天愉快。

B: You too. Goodbye.

你也是。再见。

Dialogue 4

A: Hey, Nathan. I didn’t know you worked in the library.

嗨,内森。我都不知道你在图书馆里工作呢。B: Yeah. I started working here a week ago.

是啊。我一星期之前才开始在这儿工作。A: This job looks easy. All you do is sit here and check out books to people. 这份工作看起来很轻松。你要做的就是坐在这里,把书借出去。

B: Sometimes I have to go around and put books back on the shelf.

有时我要四处走动把书放回书架上。

A: That can’t be too hard. Don’t you get bored?

那也不会很难。你不觉得闷吗?

B: Not really. I get all my homework done here and I can play around on the internet.

一点也不。我在这里作完所有作业,还可以上网。

A: Really? How do I get a job here?

真的吗?我怎样才能在这里工作?

B: I don’t think you can.They don’t need anyone right now.

我想你不可以了。他们眼下不需要人了。A: I’m tired of working at the campus bookstore.

我厌倦在学校书店里工作了。

B: I’m sorry to hear that. I get off work in an hour. Will you still be here then? 听你这样说我很抱歉,我还有一个小时就下班了。你还会在这儿吗?

A: Sure. I’m just going t o be studying downstairs.

在。我正要到楼下学习。

B: Come get me in an hour.

一个小时后来接我。

A: What do you want to do?

你想干什么?

B: I don’t know. I’m pretty hungry.

我不知道。我很饿了。

A: Let’s go get a burger off campus.

让我们到学校外面吃汉堡包吧。

B: That would be great. I’ll see you in an hour.

那太好了。一个小时后见。

Dialogue 5

A: What are you looking for?

你在找什么书?

B: Nothing in particular. I’m just browsing the history section.

没什么。我只是浏览一下历史类的书而已。A: I didn’t know you liked history.

我都不知道你喜欢历史呢。

B: Sometimes it’s interesting to read.有时读历史挺有趣的。

A: I agree d. I’m reading a pretty good book about Prohibition right now.

我同意。我现在正在读一本很不错的关于禁

酒令的书。

B: Isn’t that when they outlawed alcohol?

那不是他们规定酒精违法的时候吗?

A: Yes. And that caused a growth in organized crime. It’s a good book.

是的。那次运动造成有组织犯罪率上升。这是一本好书。

B: I need something new to read. I was hoping they’d have a good book on Chinese

history.

我需要读一些新的东西,我希望他们有关于中国历史的好书。

A: Any luck?

找到了吗?

B: Not yet. I don’t think they have much non-Western history in this library.

还没有。我想他们没有多少非西方历史的书。A: Probably not. You should go to the bookstore.

可能是没有。你该去书店找找。

B: Yes. But that’s expensive. Library books are free.

是的。但那很贵。图书馆的书是免费的。A: Well. Good luck finding some Chinese history books.

那祝你有好运气,能找到讲中国历史的书。B: What are you doing now?

你现在要干什么?

A: I’ve got to meet Lisa downstairs to study.

我约了丽莎在楼下学习。

B: Okay. I’ll see you later.

好吧。等会儿见。

第四十三课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: This is definitely a good party.

这的确是一个不错的派对。

B: I know. I’ve only been here an hour. But I’m really having a good time.

我知道,我只来了一个小时而已,但我玩得很开心。

A: I’m glad you came out tonigh t. So many people are here. 我很高兴你今晚出来,很多人来了这里。B: I think a lot of people are trying to relax after finishing exams.

我想很多人是考完试要来放松一下的。

A: You’re right. That’s why so many people seem a little wild tonight.

你说得对。那就是那么多人今晚显得有点疯狂的原因。

B: Did you see Carl here?

你看到卡尔在这儿了吗?

A: yes. I think he came in with Kevin a few minutes ago.

看到。我想他几分钟之前跟可文一起进来了。B: Did you see where they went?

你看到他们去哪儿了吗?

A: You could check the kitchen.

你可以到厨房看看。

B: I’ll just wait. It’s too crowded to push my way through to the kitchen. 我就等好了。人太挤了。很难走到厨房那边去。

A: it’s hard to hear you right here. though. Let’s move away from the music.

但这里很难听到你说什么。让我们远离这些音乐吧。

B: Good idea. My ears are ringing.

好主意,我的耳朵在嗡嗡响了。

A: Hey, look. Some guy just bought some more beer. Let’s go get some.看,有人刚买了啤酒回来,让我们来一些吧。B: you’d better take it easy tonight. You’ve got to be work in the morning.你今晚最好别喝那么多。你早上还要工作。A: Relax. I’ll be fine. I’ve gone to work after staying up all night before.

别紧张。我会没事的。我以前试熬了通宵以后再去上班。

B: Do what you want, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.

你想做什么就做什么好了,但不要说我没有提醒你。

Dialogue 2

A: Do you know anybody at this party? 你认识这个派对上的什么人吗?

B: I know a few people here. Most of

them are graduate students.

我认识几个。大多数都是研究生。

A: Do you really want to stay?

你真的想留下吗?

B: What else are we going to do?

我们还能干什么呢?

A: I don’t know. But I don’t think these are our kind of people.

我不知道,但我觉得这些人跟我们不是同一类型的。

B: Why don’t we stay for about half an hour to see if anyone else arrives.

为什么不再多呆半小时看看有没有其他人来呢?

A: Okay. Half an hour. Then we’ll decide.

好吧。半小时,然后就要作决定。

B: Actually, a lot of these grad students are good-looking.

事实上,这些研究生当中很多都挺好看的。A: Yeah. But it doesn’t matter. You’re not going to be talking to any of them. 是的。但那没什么关系。你又不是要跟他们任何一个说话。

B: Maybe I will. Anyway. It never hurt to just look.

也许我会呢。不管怎么说,看看总不会有坏处的。

A: It wil l hurt if someone’s boyfriend sees you looking.

如果某某的男朋友看到你正盯着就不妙了。B: Relax. No one notices us. We’re just plain sophomores.

别紧张。没人留意到我们。我们只是普通的二年级生而已

A: I’m going to get a beer. Do you want one?

我要去拿杯啤酒,你要吗?

B: Sure. That would be nice

要,那敢情好。

A: By the time we finish these beers. Maybe this will be more interesting. 我们喝完这些啤酒的时候,大概这里会有趣一点了。

B: If it’s not. I promise you we’ll go somewhere else. 我跟你保证:如果不是的话,我们就去别的地方。

Dialogue 3

A: How long do you want to stay?

你还要呆多久?

B: I don’t know. Why do you ask?

我不知道。干吗那样问?

A: I’m just feeling tired. I think I’m going to go home soon.

我只是觉得累了。我打算马上就回家。

B: I’ll go with you. Just wait a few minutes.

我会跟你一起走的。等我一会儿。

A: Are you really having fun here?

你在这里真的玩是开心吗?

B: I really don’t care. I just want to talk to Steve for a second.

我真的不介意玩得开不开心。我只是想跟斯蒂夫聊一会而已。

A: Okay, but try to hurry.

好吧。但尽量快点。

B: Why are you in such a rush all of sudden?

你干吗突然间会那么赶呢?

A: Because that annoying guy over by the door keeps trying to talk to me.

因为门边有个讨厌的家伙老是要跟我搭腔。B: Really? Do you want me to tell him to stop?

是吗?你要我叫他闭嘴吗?

A: No. I’m just too bored here to tolerate him.

不用了。我只是在这里觉得太闷才受不了他。B: Okay. I understand what you mean.

I don’t see Steve here anyway.

好吧。我明白你的意思了。反正我在这里也没看到斯蒂夫。

A: Let’s get out of here then.

那么让我们离开这里吧。

B: Do you want to stop to get some coffee on the way home?

你想在回家的路上停下来喝杯咖啡吗?

A: Sure. That would be nice.

当然。那敢情好。

B: Good. Let’s get out of here.

好。让我们离开这里吧。

Dialogue 4

A: You haven’t been talking much.

你不太讲话。

B: What? Oh, I guess I’m just not much of a party person?

什么?哦,我想我这人不适合参加派对吧。A: I guess you’re just going to stay in the corner and drink your beer.

我猜你只是打算呆在这角落里喝你的啤酒而已。

B: Not exactly. I’m talking to you. Aren't I?

不完全是。我正在跟你谈话。不是吗?

A: Not for long. I’m going to have some fun while I’m here.

没谈多少。我来这里就是要找点乐子的。B: Oh, really? How?

是吗?怎么找?

A: I don’t know. I’ll probably go do some dancing in a second.

我不知道。我可能马上就去跳跳舞吧。

B: you dance? This I have to see.

你跳舞?我这得看看。

A: Slow down. I’ll need to finish this beer so I can relax enough to dance. 别着急。我要先喝完这杯酒。才能足够放松去跳舞。

B: If you were really having a good time. Then you wouldn’t need a beer.如果你真的是玩得开心的话,就无须啤酒了。A: Stop thinking so much. Just have some fun. The school week is over.

别想那么多了。就玩玩而已嘛。也不用上课了。

B: I know. But I’m tired. I’m going home to watch some TV.

我知道。但我累了。我要回家看电视。

A: You’re no fun. I’ll probably be here for a few more hours.

你一点都不好玩。我可能还会在这里呆多几个小时。

B: I hope you have a good time. I’ll see you tonight or tomorrow morning.

我希望你玩得开心。今晚或明早见。

A: I’ll try not to wake you when I get back to the house. 我到家的时候会尽量不吵醒你的。

B: T hat would be nice. I’m getting out of here. See you later.

那敢情好。我要离开这里了。回头见。Dialogue 5

A: Sometimes I just don’t understand the idea of a party.

有时我真不明白搞派对有什么意思。

B: Why do you say that? The idea of a party is to have fun.

你怎么会那样说?搞派对就是为了好玩嘛。A: I agree, but our school is so small. It makes parties kind of strange.

我同意,但学校那么小,这样搞派对有点怪。B: I don’t think I understand.

我不明白。

A: Every party has pretty much the same people every time.

每一次搞派对来来去去几乎都是同样的人。B: Do you not like your classmates? 你不喜欢你的同班同学吗?

A: It’s not that. It’s just that it doesn’t feel any different than being in class. 不是那个意思。只是这样觉得跟上课没什么区别。

B: Do you see anyone doing homework here?

你看到有人在这里做作业了吗?

A: No. but it’s the same people having the same conversations.

没有。但都是跟同样的人讲同样的话。

B: What would you prefer?

你想怎么样?

A: I’d like to go to a party and meet new people. That’s half the fun of going to a party

我想去一个能接触到新面孔的派对。那才不是去派对的乐趣所在。

B: I guess I agree with that. But I don’t think you’ll find that at this school.

我想我同意你所说的。但我认为你在这学校是不会找到那样的派对的。

A: I know. I know. Maybe next weekend we should go to party at some other school.

我知道,我知道。也许下星期我们应该去参

加别的学校的派对。

B: I have a cousin at the University of Colorado. That’s about an hour’s drive from here.

我有一个老表在科罗拉多大学读书,那儿离这里大概一个小时车程。

A: Great! We should go there to meet people.

太好啦。我们得到那儿去。认识新的人。B: Fine, but tonight let’s try to have some fun here.

好。但今晚就尽量在这儿开心一点吧。

第四十四课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: I didn’t realize the ticket line would be so long.

我没想到买票的队伍会这么长。

B: I guess this is a really popular movie.

我想这确实是一部受欢迎的电影。

A: Yes, but this is a Tuesday night.

是的。但这是星期二晚上。

B: Well. At least the line is always moving.

至少队伍一直在动。

A: I’m worried that the movie will be sold out before we can buy a ticket.

我担心到我们买票的时候票就卖完了。

B: we can always buy a ticket for tomorrow night if that happens.

如果是那样的话,我们总可以买到明天的票。A: Yes, but we are here now. It would be a real disappointment to have to wait another day.

是的。但我们现在已经在这里了。如果还要再等一天的话,那的确是够让人失望的。B: I certainly agree. But it’s better than not seeing this movie at all.

我当然同意。但总好过看不到这部电影。A: I think we should be able to get in. 我想我们应该能进去的。

B: Look at the people in this line. All kinds of people want to see this movie. 看看这队伍里面的人,各种各样的人都要来看这部电影。

A: I can see. I’m surprised that it has such broad appeal.

我看到了,我很惊讶它的吸引力会那么大。B: Are there any movies you want to see in case this one is sold out?

万一票卖完的话,你还有什么其它的电影想看的吗?

A: Maybe. I hadn’t really thought about it.

也许有吧。我还没真正想过呢。

B: Well, we’re almost to the front of the line now.

现在我们几乎到队伍前面了。

A: I think it will be okay. We’ll certainly get the tickets.

我想事情会顺利的。我们肯定会买到票的。B: I’ve got an idea. I’ll wait in this line to get tickets. You go get snacks and drinks for us.

我有一个主意,我在这里排队买票,你去替咱们买些小食和饮料。

A: okay. I’ll meet you inside.

好的。我在里面等你。

Dialogue 2

A: We’ve got a few minutes. Before the start of the movie. Do you want to get something to

eat?

电影还有几分钟才开始,你想吃点什么吗?B: Movie snacks are always so expensive.

电影院里的小食总是很贵的。

A: I know. But they’re good. I can afford it.

我知道,但它们确实挺好的。我买得起。B: Okay. Why don’t we get a large popcorn and two cokes?

好的。为什么不买一份大爆米花和两份可乐呢?

A: We can share the popcorn.

我们可以一起吃爆米花。

B: Do you want to get some candy? 你想买些糖吗?

A: Sure, we can get a bag of candy. 好呀。我们可以买包糖。

B: Here’s some money.

这钱给你。

A: That’s okay. I’ve got money. You keep it.

行了。我有钱。你留着吧。

B: I guess you don’t like the girl to pay for anything.

我想你不喜欢女生付钱买任何东西。

A: That’s not true. It’s just that right now I can afford to pay. You can pay for something

later.

不是那样。只是现在我付得起。待会你可以付钱买别的。

B: Well, I’ll wait in line with you.

我跟你一起排队吧。

A: No. go inside and get us a good seat.

不用了。进去替我们找个好位子。

B: You won’t be able to find me.

你会找不到我的。

A: Good point. Okay. Just wait here with me.

有道理。好吧。跟我一起在这儿等吧。Dialogue 3

A: That movie was too scary.

那部电影太恐怖了。

B: Can you believe some people brought their children to see it?

你能相信有人带了他们的孩子来看吗?

A: I know. I’m surprised they were allowed in

我明白,我很惊讶他们会被允许进入。

B: It was a good movie. Though. I was certainly scared.

不过这是一部不错的电影。我确实是被吓坏了。

A: I like that it was scary without having to be disgusting.

我喜欢它够恐怖而不会让人恶心。

B: It made good use of suspense and not bloody body parts.

它很好地利用了悬念,而不是血淋淋的肢体。A: I think next time I want to see a comedy.

我想下次我要看一部搞笑片。

B: There were funny parts in this movie. 这部电影里也有搞笑的部分。

A: I know. But i think they did that just to relax you.

我知道。但我认为那只是为了让你放松一下而已。

B: Then. When the audience was relaxed, the worst scenes would happen next.

然后,当观众放松了以后,最恐怖的画面就会出现了。

A: That was pretty clever of the director.

这确是导演的高明之处。

B: I think he specializes in scary movies.

我想他是专门拍恐怖片的。

A: Like I said. Next time let’s go see a comedy.

正如我所说,下次我们去看搞笑片吧。

B: I agree. There’s one out now about a talking horse.

我同意,现在有一部讲一只会说话的马的电影上映。

A: Oh, yeah. That should be real funny.

对,那应该会很搞笑。

B: good. Next week we’ll come see that one.

那好,下星期我们来看那一部。

Dialogue 4

A: That movie was disgusting. I can’t believe we watched all of that.

那部电影真让人恶心,我真不敢相信我们会把它全部看完。

B: Are you kidding? That movie was hilarious.

你是在开玩笑吗?那部电影是很欢闹的。A: No. it wasn’t. they just relied on disgusting visual humor.

不,他们只是依靠让人恶心的视觉幽默而已。B: That stuff is funny. I was laughing the entire time.

那些东西够搞笑的。我一直都笑个不停。A: it’s only funny if you’re a

ten-year-old boy.

如果你还是个10岁男孩的话,就会觉得它搞

笔。

B: Are you saying that I’m immature?你是在说我不够成熟吗?

A: That was an immature movie.

那就是一部不成熟的电影。

B: Maybe so, but I liked it. What kind of humor do you like?

可能是吧。但我喜欢。那你又喜欢哪一类幽默?

A: Someth ing that’s a bit more intelligent.

一些有内涵一点的。

B: Like what, for example?

比如哪一部?

A: I don’t know right now. perhaps something like political humour.

我现在不知道,也许讲诸如政治幽默之类的。B: That’s boring. Politics is not funny.好闷死人了。政治一点都不好玩。

A: it’s can be if you’re intell igent.

如果你有点睿智的话,你会觉得它好玩的。B: First you call me immature. Then you call me stupid.

你先是说我不成熟,然后又说我笨

A: Forget about it. Next week let’s see another kind of movie. I’ll pick one out.

别放在心上,下星期我们看看别的电影,我会选出一部的。

B: That’s okay with me. Just don’t pick something too boring.

我没事。只是别选太闷的就行了。Dialogue 5

A: There are a lot of movie previews before this movie.

这部电影开始之前有很多预告。

B: You don’t like it.

你不喜欢。

A: I came here to see one movie. Not previews for five others.

我是来这里看一部电影,而不是其它五部的预告。

B: I think it's interesting. I can see what movies will be coming out soon. 我觉得这挺有趣的。我可以看到有什么电影即将上映。A: So what? You’ll find out about them when they come out anyway.

那又怎么样?它们上映以后,你总会知道的。B: Don’t be such a complainer. Some of these new movies look pretty good. 别老这样抱怨。这些电影里面有几部还是不错的。

A: I agree, but I didn’t come here to see them.

我同意。但我不是来这儿看它们的。

B: So what? You’ll still get to see the movie you want. Just wait a minute. 那又怎么样?你还是会看到你要看的电影的。就等一会嘛。

A: Pass me some of that popcorn.

给我一些爆米花。

B: Here. you’re going to eat it all before the movie starts.

这儿。电影还没开始,你就要把它吃完了。A: Then we’ll just buy more.

那么我们再买就是了。

B: Eat that much popcorn and you’ll get sick. It’s too expensive anyway.

吃那么多爆米花会生病的,何况它太贵了。A: Look, they just turned the lights down. I guess that means the movie is about to start.

看,他们刚把灯熄了,我想那意味着电影就要开始了。

B: I think so. Do you want to some of my drink? Why didn’t you buy your own drink?

我同意,你要喝点我的饮料吗?你自己怎么不买饮料呢?

A: Because that one is big enough for two people to drink.

因为这一份那么大,足够两个人喝了。

B: Okay, stop talking. The movie is starting.

好了,别说话了,电影要开始了。

第四十五课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: I brought a friend of mine in here. Can I see him?

我带了一位朋友来这里,我能见他吗?

B: What’s his name?

他叫什么名字?

A: Steve Baxter. He has an injured leg. 史蒂夫。巴克斯特。他的腿受了伤。

B: He’s in room8. but the doctor’s seeing him at this time.

他住在八号房间。但是现在医正在给他诊治。A: Do you know how long he’ll be?

你知道他要在这住多久吗?

B: I don’t know. It shouldn’t be too long. You can just wait in the waiting room.

我不知道。应该不会太久。你可以在等候室里等他。

A: Do you know anything about his condition?

你知道有关他病情的一些情况吗?

B: I believe that he has a broken left leg. But its only a simple fracture.

我相信他是断了左腿,不过只是一种普通的骨折。

A: what does that mean?

这是什么意思?

B: That means it’s a clean break without complications.

意思是说骨头断得很整齐,没有并发症。A: That’s good to hear. I thought it might be more serious.

这倒是个好消息。我原以为要严重得多。B: He said something about a work accident.

病人说这是一桩工作事故。

A: Yes. It was my fault. I accidentally backed a truck into him.

是的。都是我的错,我倒车时无意中撞到了他。

B: He must be mad at you.

他一定生你的气。

A: He is. But we’re friends. I’ll buy him a beer and he’ll forgive m e.

是的。不过我们是朋友。我请他喝杯啤酒,他就会原谅我。

B: I hope so. You’ll have to ask the doctor for more details about his condition.

希望如此。要更多地了解他的病情,你得去问医生。A: I’ll do that. Thanks a lot.

我会的。多谢。

B: Don’t mention it.

不用谢。

Dialogue 2

A: This is pretty busy night. this emergency room is packed with people.

这真是个颇为忙碌的夜晚,这间急诊室里挤满了人。

B: It’s Saturday night. People having fun aren’t very careful some get hurt.这是长时期六晚上,寻欢作乐的人们通常不那么小心。有些人就受伤了。

A: Hey, look at that guy over there on the stretcher. What happened to him? 嗨,你看那边躺在担架床上的那个家伙。他出了什么事?

B: The one with the bloody face?

血流满面的那一位?

A: Yeah. That guy. He’s a real mess.没错。就是那家伙,他可真是弄得一团糟。B: A police officer told me that he lost a fight.

一位警察告诉,他打架打输了。

A: I hate to be the winner of the fight. 打赢他的那个家伙也真可恶。

B: The cops are looking for him right now. I think.

我想警察现在正在找他呢?

A: What are we waiting for anyway? 我们究竟在等什么呢?

B: We’re waiting for the nurse to finish some paperwork on the patient we just brought in.

我们在等护士帮我们刚送进来的那个病人办好一些手续。

A: She’s taking a while. We’ve got to get out of here.

护士要弄上好一会,我们得离开这里。

B: She should be done soon. Maybe something pulled her away.

她应该很快就弄完了。也许什么事情使她抽不开身。

A: I hope not. I’m going to go see what the delay is.

希望没有吧。我想去看看是什么事担搁了。B: Get me some coffee on your way. Alright?

在路上给我买杯咖啡,好吗?

A: Sure. I’ll be back in a second.

好的。我很快就回来。

B: I’ll just be right here waiting.

我就在这里等你。

Dialogue 3

A: Isn’t the guy in room4 a little familiar?

住在四号房的家伙是不是有点面熟?

B: That’s Mr. Jones. He keeps showing up with that foot infection.

那是琼斯先生。他老是来看那个足部感染的病。

A: He’s fine every time he leaves. Then he’s back a month later. Don’t get it.他每次出院时,他的病都好了,但一个月后他又回来了。我弄不明白是怎么回事。

B: He’s a patient at Oak Valley Nursing Home.

他是橡谷疗养院的一个病人。

A: That place is awful. They keep sending him here because they can’t seem to take care

of him.

那地方糟透了。他们老是把他送到这里来。因为他们好像没法照料他。

B: We’ve complained to them before about their level of care.

我曾就他们的护理水平向他们投诉过。

A: Have you complained to the city before?

你以前向市正当局投诉过吗?

B: No. just to the nursing home.

没有。只是向那疗养院投诉。

A: This time I want to make a complaint to the city. This needs to stop.

这一次我想向市正当局投诉。这种情况不能再继续下去了。

B: I agree. Mr. Jones’ foot is almost rotting off.

我同意。琼斯先生的脚都快烂掉了。

A: That’s just intolerable. After I go see him. Get me the paperwork to make a complaint.

那简直是不能容忍的。我给他看完病后你帮我准备好一些投诉的书面材料。

B: Yes. Doctor. Anything else?

好的。医生,还有别的事吗?

A: Do we have any coffee left in the break room?

我们休息室里还有咖啡吗?

B: No. I think we’re out.

没有了。我想我们喝完了。

A: Could you get somebody to make some more?

你能叫人再冲点吗?

B: No problem.

没问题。

A: thanks. I’m going to see Mr. Jones now. Room4,right?

谢谢。我现在要去看琼斯先生了。四号房,对吗?

B: That’s correct.

没错。

Dialogue 4

A: Oh hi doctor. Do you have any news?

嗨,你好,医生,有什么消息吗?

B: Yes . I have some good news. Your mother is now in stable condition.

是的。我有好消息。你的母亲目前情况稳定。A: Well . that is good to hear. I was so worried about her earlier.

听到这个消息真是太好了。在这之前,我非常担心她。

B: She was having an irregular heartbeat and that is been causing some problems.

她有点心律失调,而这又引起了其它一些问题。

A: Will that require any special treatment?

那需要什么特别的治疗吗?

B: No. not right now. I will prescribe her some medicine to control her heartbeat. That is all.

不需要,目前还不需要。我会给她开些药来控制她的心跳,仅此而已。

A: What about in the future?那将来怎么办?

B: It is hard to say. If she takes her medication eats right and exercises . she should be

okay. But we may have to do more in the future.

难说,如果她按时服药,饮食得当,常做运动,她应该会没事。但将来我们可能得做进一

步的治疗。

A: Like what?

例如是什么样的治疗?

B: Perhaps heart surgery or pacemaker. Its impossible to say right now. I wouldn’t worry at

this point.

也许要做心脏手术或安装起搏器。现在还不可能说清楚。这一点我倒不担心。

A: How long will she be in the hospital? 她在要医院里呆多久?

B: We should keep her here for observation for another two days. I think

我认为我们应该让她再留院观察两天。. A: Then she can go home?

然后她就可以回家了吗?

B: Yes. Then she can go home.

是的。之后她就可以回家了。

Dialogue 5

A: Dad, how are you doing?

爸爸。你觉得怎么样?

B: I’m doing better. What’s that in the bag?

我觉得好点了。包里是什么?

A: I just brought a few of your things from home. Some books and clothes. 我刚从家里带来几样你的东西。一些书和衣服。

B: That’s nice. I’m getting bored just watching TV in here.

太好了,在这里只有电视看,我开始觉得闷了。

A: That was a pretty hard fall you took 你这一跤摔得可真不轻。

B: The doctor said I’ll need to use a cane after this. It could be worse. I guess.

医生说以后我需要用拐杖走路,我猜可能还要糟糕。

A: . you’re getting older. You’ve got be more careful.

你岁数渐渐大了,你得更加小心才是。

B: I know, I know. Where’s your mother?

我知道,我知道,你母亲在哪里?

A: She’ll be here in a little bit. She’s downstairs giving the doctor some information.

她一会儿就到这里,她在楼下向医生提供一资料。

B: It’s good thing my company has got a good medical insurance plan.

幸好我们公司有一个很好的医疗保险计划。A: I know. You’re lucky. How long do you have to be here?

我知道,你很幸运。你得在这里住多久。B: Maybe another week. After that, I’ve got to come back for physical therapy visits.

也午还要再呆一个星期吧。之后我还得回来做物理治疗。

A: I see. That doesn’t sound like fun. Is there anything I can do to help?

我明白了,那看来是挺麻烦的。有什么我能帮上忙的吗?

B: No. I’ll be fine. I just hope yo ur mother isn’t too worried.

不用了。我会好起来的。我只希望你妈妈不会太担心。

A: She always worries.

她一直都在担心你。

B: I know. That’s why I love her.

好,我知道。那就是我爱她的原因。

第四十六课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: Excuse me. Are you in this line?

对不起,你是站这一排的吗?

B: Yes. I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention.

是的。抱歉,我走神了。

A: I can understand. It’s not very

exciting to wait in line at the post office.

可以理解。在邮局里排队可不是件令人兴奋的事情。

B: Especially at lunchtime. Everyone comes here because it’s the only free time they have

during the day.

尤其是在午餐时间。人人都在这个时候来这里。因为这是大家一天中唯一空间的时间。A: I know. I’ve got to mail this stuff for my boss, so I don’t mind the wait. I’m just getting

paid to wait.

我明白。我得帮我的老板寄这件东西。所以我不介意等候。因为人家付我薪水来排队。B: Not me. I have one hour for lunch. I don’t want to spend it here.

我可不是这样。我只有一小时吃午餐。我可不想全花在这里。

A: What are you mailing. If I can ask? 我可以问你要寄什么吗?

B: It’s just a letter to my mother. She lives in New York.

只是寄封信给我妈。她信在纽约。

A: I’ve got to mail one of these letters to Japan.

我得将这些信中其中一封寄到日本去。

B: Wow. That’s got to be expensive. Are you air-mailing it?

哇。那一定很贵吧。你是寄航空信吗?

A: We have to. It’s got to be in Tokyo by next week.

我必须这样做。因为这封信下星期前必须寄到东京。

B: Hey. Look. The line’s getting shorter.

嗨,看,人龙短了一些了。

A: If I were you. I’d bring my lunch here and eat in line.

换了我,我会将午餐带来这里,边吃边排队。B: I think I’ll do that next time.

我想下次我会这样做的。

A: Look, it’s your turn at the counter.看。轮到你了。

B: It was nice talking to you. 很高兴和你聊天。

Dialogue 2

A: Can I help you?

能为你效劳吗?

B: Yes. I need to have this package air-mailed

好的。我要航空邮寄这件包裹。

A: Yes , you can. Let me weigh it first. 可以。先让我称一下它的重量。

B: How much does it weigh?

它有多重?

A: Four and a half kilograms .where are you mailing this ?

4.5公斤。你要寄到哪里去尼?

B: Los Angeles, California .how much is it going to cost ?

寄到加州的洛棚矶。要花多少钱?

A: Let me see. The total for air mail will be $12.43

让我看看。航空邮寄的总价格是12 4美元3美分。

B: Will it get there in two days?

两天内能寄到吗?

A: Maybe .maybe not. it will get there in less than 4 days.

也许能,也许不能。但包裹会在四天内到达。B: But you can’t guarantee it will arrive in 2 days?

就是说你们不能保证它能在两天内寄到。A: No. you can pay for overnight mail service. Though.

不能。不过。你可以使用二十四小时速递服务。

B: Fine .how much will that be?

好的。那要花多少钱?

A: Overnight mail service would cost $23.00

二十四小时速递服务将花23美元。

B: That should be good.

那挺好的。

A: Okay, sign here.

好吧。在这里签名。填表

B: Thanks. Have a nice day.

谢谢。祝你有愉快的一天。

Dialogue 3

A: Hello. Can I speak to a supervisor

here?

你好。我可以和主管谈谈吗?

B: I’m a supervisor. What can I do for you?

我就是主管。有什么能为你做的吗?

A: I’ve been expecting a package that should have been here two weeks ago. 我一直在等一个包裹。这包裹两星期前应该寄到这里来了。

B: What’s your name and address. Sir?你的名字和地址是什么?先生?

A: Robert Jeffries. 610 Pendleton St. Greenville, SC.

罗伯特.杰弗里斯。南卡罗来纳州格林威尔盘德里顿街610号。

B: Well. Mr. Jeffries. There is no package here with your name on it.

可是。杰弗里斯先生。这里没有写着你名字的包裹。

A: No. that’s impossible. It should be here.

不会的。那不可能。它应该寄到了。

B: Is this certified mail?

是用带回执的邮寄方式寄的吗?

A: Yes. Do you want the tracking confirmation number?

是的。你需要跟踪确认号码吗?

B: That would be helpful.

那会有帮助。

A: That number is 450147.

号码是450147

B: Let me look that up on our computer. Yes, it seem you’re right. That package should be

here.

让我在电脑上查找一下。是的。看起来你是对的。那个包裹应该在这里。

A: Good. But where is it now?

很好。可是它现在在哪里呢?

B: I’m looking that up. It seems that it was last at our Memphis office.

我正在查。似乎最后它是到了我们的美姆菲斯分局。

A: Where is it now?

现在它在哪呢?

B: I’m going to have to make an inq uiry. I’ll call you sometime tomorrow with more

information.

我将得去查询一下。明天某个时间我会给你电话。告诉你更多的情况。

A: Great. My office number is

345-9872. call me anytime during the day tomorrow. I’m not

happy about this.

好极了。我的办公室电话是345-9872。明天可以随时给我电话。我对这件事感到很不高

兴。

B: I’m very sorry. I’ll call you as soon as I know something.

对不起,我一了解到情况就给你电话。Dialogue 4

A: These are some interesting stamps here.

这有一些有趣的邮票。

B: Let me see. Oh. Yeah. They have cartoon stamps now.

让我看看。噢,真的。他们现在发行卡通邮票了。

A: I suppose it’s an attempt to make the government seem friendlier.

我猜这是政府亲民的一种尝试。

B: Do you want to get some of those stamps?

你想买一些这些邮票吗?

A: I guess so. They could make our envelopes look more interesting.

是的。它们能够使我们的信封看起来更有趣。B: They’re at least better than the flower stamps we have at home.

它们至少比我们家里的鲜花邮票好。

A: That’s true. A book of stamps is S25.

I suppose we could use them.

那倒是真的。一本邮票25美元。我想我们能买一本。

B: By the way. Did you remember to get the mail holding forms?

另外。你记得拿邮件保留申请表了吗?

A: I forgot. We’ll need them to hold our mail. When we go on vacation.

我忘了。我们去度假时需要将邮件保留在邮

局。

B: Here I’ve got one. Let’s just fill it out here.

我这里有一张。让我们就在这里把它填好。A: I thought you were in a hurry to go to the grocery store.

我以为你要赶着去杂货店。

B: I am. But if we don’t fill this out here, we’ll never get back to it.

我是打算这样的。但是如果我们不在这里将这张表填好,我们将再也没时间回过头来填了。

A: Good point. Do you need a pen?

说得对。你需要钢笔吗?

B: No. there’s one right here.

不用。这里有一支。

A: I’ll buy these stamps while you’re filling that out.

你填表,我去将这些邮票买下来。

B: Okay. Just meet me here when you’re done.

好的。你买好了邮票就来这里找我。Dialogue 5

A: I wonder why the government uses the post office for passport services. 我不明白为什么政府要通过邮局来进行办理护照的服务。

B: I don’t know. I think it’s because it’s one of the most common government offices.

我也不知道。我想是因为邮局是最普通的政府机构之一吧。

A: That’s true. Is your application form all filled out?

那倒是真的。你的申请表填好了吗?

B: I think so. That is an ugly picture of me. Though.

我想是的。不过。这张照片上的我很难看。A: Let me see. Yes. That is a pretty bad picture. Mine is just as bad. Though. 让我看看。真的。这真是张很差的照片。不过,我的照片也一样糟。

B: All passport pictures look bad. I look dead in mine.

所有护照上的照片都不好看。我护照上的照片看起来就没有一点生气A: I wish we didn’t have to wait in line.希望我们不用排队等候。

B: I know. We should just be able to drop this stuff off and go.

我明白。我们应该可以将这张表投进邮简就走的。

A: It’s probably good that they look it over and see if there are any problems.

让邮局的人审阅一下这张表,看看有什么问题,也许会好一些。

B: I guess so. It’s just so boring standing in line.

我想也是。不过排队是件挺无聊的事情。A: You should be excited. We’re getting out first passports. It’s first step towards becoming

world travelers.

你应该感到兴奋才对。我们快要拿到我们的第一本护照了。这是成为一名环流世界的旅行

家的第一步。

B: I know. Hey. Did you remember to bring your S65?

我知道。嗨。你记得带上65美元了吗?A: For the application fee? Yeah, I’ve got it right here.

付申请表的钱?记得。我放在这里。

B: Hey, look. That postal worker is available. Go ahead. It’s your turn.嗨,看,那位邮局职员有空了。快去,办到你了。

A: Great. This is the first real step. Europe. Here I come.

好极了。这是我真正迈出的第一步。欧洲,我来了。

第四十七课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: Hello. Is this the right place to open up an account?

你好。是在这里开户吗?

B: Yes it is . what can I do for you?

是的。有什么我可以为你效劳的吗?

A: I just moved here and I need to start a bank account.

我刚搬来这里。需要开一个银行帐户。

B: Well .you have come to the right place. Will this be a checking or savings account?

好的。你找对了地方了。你要开设的是支票帐户还是储蓄帐户?

A: I think I could use both.. what are the monthly charges?

我想使用两种帐户。每月的费用是多少?B: A savings account is free. A checking account is S 5 a month.

储蓄帐户是免费的。支票帐户每月收费5美元。

A: That is not too bad. .is there a minimum amount required to open? 那倒不错。开设帐户有最低存款限额吗?B: You need S100 dollars to open up a checking account.

开设一个支票帐户至少要存入100美元。A: That is fine. Do you have internet banking?

好的。你们有网上银行服务吗?

B: Yes. We do. I can give you a brochure with that information.

有的。我可以给你一本介绍有关情况的小册子。

A: Good . That would be useful.

很好。那将会有用。

B: Are there any other questions you have?

你还有别的问题吗?

A: No. everything sounds fine.

没有了。一切听起来都没问题。

B: Then just fill out these forms and we can start your account.

那么将这些表填好。我们就可以开通你的帐户。

A: I will take a seat over here. I will be done in a few minutes.

我到那边去坐。几分钟就填好了。

B: Take your time. Just let me know when you have done。

不用急。填好后通知我就行了。

Dialogue 2

A: I have a problem with my account. 我的帐户有问题。

B: I hope I can be of help to you. 希望我能帮得上忙。

A: My balance is supposed to be S145. but I can’t get any money.

我帐户的余额应该是145美元。但我却取不到钱。

B: I don’t think I understand.

我想我不大明白你说的话。

A: Whenever I try to use the ATM machine I’m told that I have insufficient funds.

每当我使用自动柜员机取钱,它都显示我的余额不足。

B: Let me see what your balance is on our computer. It’s negative

balance .S63.45

让我在我们的电脑看看你的余额是多少。余额是负63.45美元

A: How is that possible?

那怎么可能呢?

B: It seems that you wrote a check without money in the bank. The check was for S34.23

你好像开出了一张空头支票。支票的面额是34.23美元。

A: Yes. That was for two CDS last week.

没错。那是上星期买两张唱片的付款。

B: Then the back charged you a S20 fee for overdrawing your account.

银行就因为你在帐户上透支,收了你20美元的费用。

A: Oh, that’s awful. I have no money.噢,那太糟。我一点钱都没有了。

B: Have you written any other checks more recently?

你了近有开出过别的支票吗?

A: Yes. I’ve written two more this week.

有,这个星期我又开出了两张。

B: Those will cause additional penalties when they come in.

当这些支票寄到银行,银行会收取这追加的罚款。

A: W hat can I do? I don’t want to lose any more money.

我该怎么办?我可不想损失更多的钱。

B: Perhaps you can talk to our manager.

也许你可以跟我们的经理谈一谈。

A: Yes, please get your manager.

好的。请叫你们的经理来。

B: Wait here just one second. Sir.

在这里等一会。先生。

Dialogue 3

A: Do you recognize this bank. Kevin? 凯文,你认得这间银行吗?

B: Not really. This is just an ordinary bank.

不大认得。这只不过是间普通的银行。

A: No. something looks very familiar about this bank.

不,这间银行的某些东西看起来很面熟。B: I always bank here. I don’t know what you’re talking about.

我一直都在跟这间银行打交道。我不知道你在说什么。

A: I remember. This is the bank that was robbed last month. I saw it on the news.

我记起来了。这就是上个月被打劫的那间银行。我在报纸上见过它。

B: Are you sure? Actually. It was closed for two days last month. I guess that was the

reason.

你肯定吗?上个月它的确停业了两天。我猜这就是停业的原因。

A: Two guys came in here with masks and pistols. They got most of the cash from the

vault.

两个家伙冲进这里,他们戴着面具,拿着枪。把这里保险库的大部分现金都劫走了。

B: I wonder why they picked this bank. 我不明白他们为什么挑这间银行。

A: It’s because it’s so close to the highway. It was easy for them to escape.

那是因为它离高速公路很近。他们容易逃跑。B: That sounds pretty exciting.

这件事听起来挺刺激的。

A: It’s pretty stupid too. I’ve read that robbing banks is a stupid crime to commit.

也挺愚蠢的。报纸说抢劫银行是一种很愚蠢的

B: They got a lot of money. They may be bad. But why it is stupid?

他们抢了很多钱。那不是件好事。但为什么说它愚蠢呢?

A: It’s prett y easy to catch bank robbers. Most of the money can be traced. Banks have

cameras that record the crime.

要将银行犯抢劫抓到是很容易的。大部分的钱都可以追踪到。银行有摄像机。可以将犯罪

行为记录下来。

B: I see what you mean. I’m glad I’m a chef . and not a bank robber.

我明白你的意思。幸好我是个厨师。而不是个银行劫匪。

Dialogue 4

A: Hi, how are you doing?

嗨,你好吗?

B: I’m doing okay. Is there something I can help you with today?

我挺好的。今天有什么事情我可以为你效劳吗?

A: Yes. I don’t think my ATM card works anymore.

是的。我想我的自动提款卡坏了。

B: Do you have it with you?

你身上带着它吗?

A: Yes. Here it is.

是的。给你。

B: Oh, look at this. The magnetic stripe is pretty worn. It probably can’t be read by the

computer.

噢,看这里。它的磁条刮损相当严重。也许电脑无法识别它。

A: Really? I guess need to get a new one.

真的?我想我需要换张新卡了。

B: That’s no problem. Just fill out this little form.

那没问题。只需填好这张小表格。

A: How much does a new ATM card cost?

一张新的自动提款卡要花多少钱?

B: It’s just five dollars.

只要五美元。

A: And when will I get it?

那我什么时候可能拿得到它?

B: You should get your new card in the mail in about a week.

一星期内你就应该可以收到邮寄去的新卡。A: Will I have to change my ATM password?

我必须要改变我的自动提款卡的密码吗?B: No. That would only be necessary if your ATM card was lost.

不用。只有当你的自动提款卡遗失了。你才有必要这么做。

A: Okay. Here’s the form. Is that all?好的。这是表格。这样就行了吗?

B: Yes. The S5 will be charged to your account. Have a nice day.

行了。五美的费用会在你的帐户上扣。祝你有愉快的一天。

Dialogue 5

A: Is there something I can help you with. Sir?

先生,有什么事我可以帮你吗?

B: I just want to close out my account. 我只是想注销我的帐户。

A: We can do that for you. Is there a problem with our service?

我们可以为你注销帐户。是我们的服务有问题吗?

B: Actually. Yes. There is. I’m tired of doing business with this bank.

的确有问题。我已厌倦跟这间银行打交道了。A: I’m sorry to hear that. Could you say what the problem has been?

听你这样说我感到很遗憾。你能说说问题是什么吗?

B: A lot of thing. For example. More than once this bank’s computer has made a mistake

with my account. When I tried to clear up the problem your employees have always blamed me. Not the computer. I’m tired of it.

有很多问题。例如。不止一次,银行的电脑弄错了我的帐户。当我设法将问题澄清时。你

们的职员总是责怪我而不责怪你们的电脑。我对这感到厌烦了。

A: Oh, I don’t like to hear that.

听你这样说,我也觉得很不愉快。

B: I’m sorry. I’ve made up my mind. I don’t wa nt to talk about it.

对不起,我已经下定决心了。我不想再谈这事了。

A: I see. Our records show that you have a current balance of S560.43

我明白。我们的记录显示你目前的余额是560.43美元。

B: I’d just like a check for that amount. Please.

请将这一金额开张支票给我。

A: We recommend that you leave some funds in your account for a few weeks until you’ve

completely switched to a new bank. 我们建议你在你的帐户上保留一定的余款几个星期。直到你完全转入一间新银行为止。B: That won’t be necessary. I’d like the full amount now . please.

那没必要。我现在就想全额支取。

B: As you wish. Just sign here. Thank you very much.

随便你吧。在这签名就行了。非常感谢。A: Is that it?

就是样了吗?

B: Yes, sir. Here is your check. I’m sorry to see you go. Have a nice day. 是的。先生。这是你的支票。很遗憾你离开我们银行。祝你有愉快的一天。

A: Thank you. Good bye.

谢谢。再见。

第四十八课情景对话

Dialogue 1

A: This soup is incredible! Have you tried it yet?

这汤美味极了。你以前尝过吗?

B: I did the last time I was here with

英语口语三人情景对话

英语口语 Jack: Good morning .sir .what can I do for you?琳达:早上好。先生。我能为你做什么呢? Robbie: Good morning .My name is Robbie Stewart. And this is Alex Pappas. 罗比:早上好。我的名字是罗比·斯图尔特。这是亚历克斯·帕帕斯。 Alex: Hi .Good morning. Yesterday we found dog named Gemma. 亚历克斯:你好。早上好。昨天我们发现这只名叫Gemma的狗。Robbie: We have thought many ways to find it is host, but we don't succeed ultimately. 罗比:我们认为许多方法来发现它的主人,但我们不能成功最终。 Jack: Oh, wait a while. You know I must make a record in terms of rule. 琳达:噢,等一会儿。你知道我必须做一个记录。 Robbie: No problem. 罗比:没问题。 Jack: OK .Your name will do Mr. Stewart. Then, please tell me your address? 琳达:好的。你的名字将会做什么,Stewart先生。那么,请告诉我你的地址吗? Robbie: 46 Linden Street, Riverdale. 罗比:林登街46,Riverdale。 Jack: Where did you find the dog? 琳达:你在什么地方找到这条狗的? Alex: Speak exactly , not we found her . It's she found us in Robbie `s house. 亚历克斯:讲到底,不是我们发现她。这是她发现我们在罗比是房子。Jack: Have you tried calling the number on the collar? 琳达:你试着打领子上的号码吗? Robbie: Yes, but the number is no longer in service . So we only call for you. 罗比:是的,但是号码也不再服务。所以我们只有你的电话。 Jack: And there is no address on the dog tag? 琳达:并没有地址在狗身上的标签? Alex: There is no other information. 亚历克斯:没有其他信息。

英语日常情景对话

情景对话 你有什么计划吗? Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好! Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好! Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗? Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you? 嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢? Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. 哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。 这几天真是太打扰你了 John:Have you had a good time these past few days? 这几天玩得怎么样啊? Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place. 好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。 John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want. 谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。 Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days. 这几天真是太打扰你了。 John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends. 别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。 Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors. 好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。John:Okay. Have a safe trip. 好的。一路顺风。

新英语口语900句

新英语900句之生活篇Lesson1:SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION 学校和教育 1. What college should I attend in the fall? 秋季我上哪一所大学好呢? 2. I’m majoring in history. 我学的是历史专业。 3. Can you tell me where is the dormitory? 你能告诉我宿舍在哪吗? 4. I’m taking extra classes this semester. 这个学期我额外选修了一些课程。 5. Are you having problems with chemistry ? 你在化学方面有困难吗? 6. I’m not worried about this test. 我并不担心这次考试。 7. The prices on textbooks have gone up. 课本的价格上涨了。 8.. Our class has a meeting after lunch. 午餐后我们班要开一个会议。 9. The new professor is very strict. 新来的教授很严厉。 10.. Do you want to study together for the exam? 你们想一起备考吗? 11.. So now that we’re graduated from high school, what are you going to do? 既然我们已经高中毕业了,你有什么打算? 12.. My father says that choosing the right college is the most important decision a young person can make. 我父亲说,选择一所合适的大学是一个年轻人要做出的最重要的决定。 13.. How long have you attended this school? 你在这所学校上学有多久了? 14. I didn’t receive a room assignment for the dormitory, so I need to find out wha t room I will be living in. 我没有收到宿舍安排通知,所以我需要去搞清楚我将住哪间房。 15. Have you decided on the classes you want to take this semester? 你有没有决定这个学期要修哪些课程? 【生词解读】7. assignment n. 分配;指派,选派 1. college n. 大学;学院 2. major vi. 主修( in) 3. dormitory n. 【美】(学院等的)学生宿舍 4. semester n. 半学年;一学期 5. chemistry n. 化学 6. graduate vi. 【英】大学毕业;【美】毕业( from) 新英语900句之生活篇Lesson2:JOBS AND CAREERS工作和职业 16.. I need to start looking for a job. 我要开始找工作了。 17.. What do you think of your new boss? 你认为你的新老板如何? 18.. My boss works too hard. 我的老板工作太努力了。 19. Does your job pay well? 你的工作薪水高吗? 20.. We need to improve training in this company. 我们需要改善公司的培训。

英语三人对话

关于新年晚上开Party的:(这个段子英语不是很地道,改了下也不知道是不是可以) A: "Hey, what are you planning to do on New Year's Eve?"(新年晚上你有什么打算?) B: "I don't know. Maybe go to a party or something."(我也不清楚,参加一个Party或者其他什么的) A: "What about your girlfriend? Aren't you going to spend it with her?"(你的女朋友呢?你不跟她一起过吗?) C: "His girlfriend is spending the New Year's Eve with her family. Like always."(他女朋友要跟她的家人一起过,像往常一样。) B: "Well. What's your plan for that day then?"(好吧,那你的计划呢?对A说的) A: "Ummm..Acturely I don't konw yet."(嗯,其实我还不知道呢) C: "IWait,I remember that you parents will go countryside for visiting your grandparents that day,right?"(等一下,我记得你的父母在那天要去乡下看你爷爷奶奶是吗?) A:"Yes,you're right.So what?"(是啊,没错,怎么了?) B: "So you get the house all by yourself?"(所以你们家那天晚上没人?) A: "Yeah." C: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"(你在想我想的事吗?) B: "I don't know. What are you thinking?"(我也不知道,你在想什么?) A: "Have a party!!!!!"(办Party!!) C: "You read my mind."(你懂我) B: "I think we can do that. I have any plan yet."(我觉得我们可以那样,我正好没安排) A: "Well. That sounds good. I will call you guys for details later."(好吧,那听起来不错。我待会打电话给你们讨论细节) B: "Alright. I will see your later. I have to do something others now."(好吧,那再见吧,我还有一些其他事要做) C: "Talk to you later."(那再聊吧) A: "Bye."

2019年英语情景对话大全

2019年英语情景对话大全 篇一:英语日常情景对话(有用的情景对话) 二十一个场景对话 目录 1、你有什么计划吗?....................................................... (2) 2、这几天真是太打扰你了......................................................... .. (2) 3、英文问路指路......................................................... ........................................................... .3

4、这位子有人坐吗?....................................................... (4) 5、打电话预定餐厅位子......................................................... (5) 6、商务宴会中的英文点菜方式......................................................... (6) 7、AtBreakfast吃早餐......................................................... .. (8) 8、如何用英语买火车票......................................................... . (10)

日常英语口语900句

免费外教在线一对一英语口语课程,太平洋英语,三个月与老外畅谈无阻!https://www.doczj.com/doc/1b9646172.html, 第1册A版 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。

新英语900句第二课情景对话

新英语900句第二课情景对话 英语, 情景, 对话 本帖最后由 katy006688 于 2010-5-25 14:19 编辑 Dialogue 1: A: Hi,I am Marvin. 你好,我是Marvin. B: Marvin? My name is Robert. Marvin?我的名字是Robert. A: I am here to play baseball. 我是来这里打棒球的。 B: Good.We need more people to play. 太好了。我么我呢正需要多一些人来玩呢。 A: I am not very good. 我打的不好。 B: That doesn't matter.We are just here for fun. 不要紧。,我们只是来这里玩一下而已。 Dialogue 2: A: I'm Amy.And you are...... 我是Amy,你是....... B: My name is Elizabeth.You can call me Beth. 我的名字是伊丽莎白。你可以叫我贝斯。 A: Oh,that is my mother's name. 哦,那是我妈妈的名字。 B: Really? I'm named after my grandmother. 真的吗?我的名字是取自我的祖母的 A: Actually.Amy is not my real name.It's Amanda. 事实上,Amy不是我的真名。我的真名是Amanda。 B: Why do you go by Amy? 你为什么用Amy这个名字呢? A: I don't know.Ever since I was young,that is what people have call me. 我也不知道。我很小的时候,大家就这样叫我的。 B: That's interesting. 那真有趣。 Dialogue 3: A: Good morning.I'm looking for Doctor Kolb's office. 早上好,我正在找可比医生的办公室。 B: I am Dr.kolb. How can I help you? 我就是可比医生。我能帮你什么? A: I'm Dave Fowler.My stomach has been hurting.

(完整)英语情景对话大全,推荐文档

英语情景对话大全 篇一:英语情景对话大全 美国英语情景对话大全 (1).Introductios and Opening Conversations 介绍和开场白 People in the United States don't always shake hands when they are introduced to one another. However, in a formal or business situation people almost always shake hands. 1.A: Mary, this is Joe's brother David. B; I'm very glad to meet you. C: It's a pleasure to meet you. B: How do you like Texas so far? C: It's really different from what I expected. B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time. 2.A: Mrs. Smith, I'd like to introduce a friend of mine, Pierre Dubois. B: How do you do? C: Hello. B: What's your impression of the United States? C: Well, I can't get over how different the weather is here. B: Oh, you'll get used to it soon! 3.A: Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam. B: Hi. C: Nice to meet you. B: What do you think of Dallas? C: Well, I'm still feeling a little homesick and so many things seem strange to me. B: You're bound to feel that way at first, I guess. 4.A: Mrs.Hughs, this is Peter Brown. B: Pleased to meet you. C: How do you do? B: I hope you're enjoying your stay here. C: If it weren't for the climate, I'd like it here very much. B: It always takes time to get used to a new place. (2).Special Greetings 节假日的问候 There are eight national holidays celebrated in the United States: New Year's Day(Jan.), Washington's Birthday (Feb.), Memorial Day(May), the Fourth of July, Labor Day(Sep.),Veteran's Day(Nav.),Thanksgiving(Nov.) and Christmas(Dec.), In addition, there are many state and local holidays. 1. A: Merry Christmas! B: The same to you! A: Are you doing anyting special?

职场英语口语900句:迎接新同事

职场英语口语900句:迎接新同事I’d like to welcome you to our company. 欢迎到我们公司来。 Come in and meet some of our team. 进来和同事们理解一下吧。 I’d like you to meet Mr. White, our sales manager. 我想让你理解一下我们的销售经理,怀特先生。 Let me introduce you to our chief editor Mrs. White. 让我介绍一下我们的主编怀特女士。 I hope you’ll be happy working here, and if you have any problem just let me know. 希望你在这里过得愉快,如果有问题即使来找我。 主持会议常用表达 会议是现代商务中的重要一部分。它能够集思广益、将公司的智慧集中起来。作为一名会议主持人,该怎样做才能保证会议顺利实行呢?下面是一些主持会议的常用表达,希望能对您有协助。(通讯员稿) ●宣布会议开始 1. Let's call the meeting to order. 2. Let's get things under way. 3. Let's get things started. 4. Shall we begin?

Order 在此是指"会议的程序与规则";call 有"宣布"的含意, call (a meeting) to order 是开会时的惯用语,是"会议开始"的意思。此句型适用于主席宣布讨论要开始时,示意与会者安静,遵守会 场的秩序。这里"call"亦能够"bring"代替。这个句型适用于正式的场合中。 如果与会者中有公司以外的人,能够这样说: Well, ladies and gentlemen, I think we should begin. 也能够采用半正式的说法: Perhaps we'd better get started / down to business. All right, I think it's about time we get started / going. Right then, I think we should begin. 较口语的说法有: Let's begin /get going, shall we? Shall we start? ●揭示讨论要点 1. Let me bring your attention to (what I see as) the main issues. 2. Let's focus on the main issues. 3. Let me tell you what I believe to be the main issues. 4. Allow me to set out the main issues for you. bring one's attention to... 的意思是"让某人注意(听、看)……"。此句中的bring 可用 call代替;main 为"主要的";issue是"争论点;关键;议论"。这句话是表示自己要宣布几个重要事

新英语900句情景对话Lesson11-20

第十一课情景对话 Dialogue 1 A: Thank you for calling Bell Atlantic telephone company.How may I help you? 谢谢你给贝尔大西洋电话公司的电话。有什么可以帮到你的吗? B: Yeah,I've got a real problem here.My last phone bill was for $1,493. 我这里的确出了点问题。我上个月的电话费是1493美元。 A: Is this amount incorrect? 话费不对吗? B: You bet it's incorrect.It says here that I made nine calls to Shanghai. 当然不对。它这里说我打了9个到上海的电话。 A: And you did not make those calls? 你有没有打过那些电话,是吗? B: I repair motorboats.Why would I call Japan? 我是修摩托艇的。我打到日本干嘛去? A: Shanghai is in China,sir,not Japan. 上海是在中国,而不是在日本,先生。 B: Whatever I don't care.I just want to get this mess straightened out. 管他呢,我无所谓。我只想把事情搞清楚。A: Wait just one moment and I'll transfer you to a manager. 请稍等,让我给你转到经理那儿。 B: Okay.Good. 好的。 Dialogue 2 A: I hate this weather. 我讨厌这鬼天气。 B: I think it's kind of nice.I like the rain. 我觉得不错啊,我喜欢下雨。 A: I don't.It's depressing and it's wet. 我不喜欢下雨。既压抑又潮湿。 B: Of course,it's wet.It's rain.Would you prefer dry rain? 让然会潮湿了,下雨嘛。难道你想要干雨吗?A: Very funny. 真逗。 B: Just enjoy it.At least we're not stuck in it outside. 说笑而已。至少我们没有被困在外面。 A: Well,I wanted to go out jogging today. 我今天本来是想到外面慢跑的。 B: Go ahead.It's just a little rain.It won't hurt you. 你就去吧,只是一点小雨而已。它不会淋湿你的。 A: Have you ever heard of the flu?I'll get sick. 你听说流感了吗?我会得病的。 B: You're always complaining. 你老是在抱怨。 A: There's a lot to complain about. 有大把事可抱怨的。 B: I think that's pretty sad.I try to be happy when I can. 我觉得那真让人感到悲哀。而我总会尽量让自己高兴点。 Dialogue 3 A: Cole,have you finished your homework? 科尔,你完成作业了吗? B: Yes,Dad.Can I go out now? 完成了,爸爸。我现在可以出去了吗? A: What do you mean?You're grounded for this week. 你这是什么意思?你这个星期是要呆在家里的。 B: Yeah,and it sucks. 对啊,真该死。 A: Keep using language like that and you'll be grounded for two weeks. 你再说那样的话,你就两个星期不准出去。B: I hate not being able to go play basketball. 我讨厌不能出去打篮球。 A: Maybe you'll think about that next time you want t get into a fight at school. 也许下次你在学校打架的时候就会先想一想了。 B: I told you the other kid started it.He called me names. 我告诉过你是另一个家伙惹我的。他骂我呢。

英语口语--三人情景对话

英语口语--三人情景对话

英语口语 Jack: Good morning .sir .what can I do for you?琳达:早上好。先生。我能为你做什么呢? Robbie: Good morning .My name is Robbie Stewart. And this is Alex Pappas. 罗比:早上好。我的名字是罗比·斯图尔特。这是亚历克斯·帕帕斯。Alex: Hi .Good morning. Yesterday we found dog named Gemma. 亚历克斯:你好。早上好。昨天我们发现这只名叫Gemma的狗。Robbie: We have thought many ways to find it is host, but we don't succeed ultimately. 罗比:我们认为许多方法来发现它的主人,但我们不能成功最终。 Jack: Oh, wait a while. You know I must make a record in terms of rule. 琳达:噢,等一会儿。你知道我必须做一个记录。 Robbie: No problem. 罗比:没问题。 Jack: OK .Your name will do Mr. Stewart. Then, please tell me your address? 琳达:好的。你的名字将会做什么,Stewart先生。那么,请告诉我你的地址吗? Robbie: 46 Linden Street, Riverdale. 罗比:林登街46,Riverdale。 Jack: Where did you find the dog? 琳达:你在什么地方找到这条狗的? Alex: Speak exactly , not we found her . It's she found us in Robbie `s house. 亚历克斯:讲到底,不是我们发现她。这是她发现我们在罗比是房子。Jack: Have you tried calling the number on the collar? 琳达:你试着打领子上的号码吗? Robbie: Yes, but the number is no longer in service . So we only call for you. 罗比:是的,但是号码也不再服务。所以我们只有你的电话。 Jack: And there is no address on the dog tag? 琳达:并没有地址在狗身上的标签? Alex: There is no other information. 亚历克斯:没有其他信息。 Jack: No ID number. Without that, it is hard

美语情景对话

Todd: Oh, hey, Keri! You cook, right! You're apretty good cook. 你好,Keri!今天你来烹饪!你一定是位好厨师。 Keri: I'm OK. 是的。 Todd: OK. I want to make an omelet, so actually this is really silly, I've neve r made one before.How do you make an omelet? 我想要做煎蛋卷,但这实际上很愚蠢,因为我从来没有做过。你是怎么做的? Keri: OK, Well, I can teach you how I make them, which is the same way my father andgrandmother make them, which is a little special. 好的,我能够教会你如何制作煎蛋卷,这是我祖母传给我父亲,我父亲再传给我的做法,它真的很有特色。 Todd: OK. Yeah! Yeah! 哦,好的! Keri: First you take some eggs and crack them into a bowl, and whisk them up, quite, sothey're quite high and fluffy, and in a hot pan, and you need a pa n that's that's kind of small,that the sides go up at an angle. You put some oil and heat it up, so it's quite hot, and thenyou take your whipped up eggs, or whisked up eggs, and pour them into the pan, and as it'scooking, if you take a spatula, and push the bottom layer of the egg, to the side, to the sides,an d then to the middle, so the uncooked egg gets to the bottom of the pan. 首先,你敲碎几个鸡蛋到碗里,快速搅匀,因此蛋液有许多泡沫。接着,你需要平底锅,就是那种很小的,两边与锅底有一定角度的平底锅。记得在平底锅内加入油,等油热了,搅拌并倒入蛋液。让蛋液充分加热成型,如果你有小平铲,用铲子将锅底的蛋液推向锅的边缘,推满锅的边缘,最后是锅中央,这样生的蛋液就在锅底加热成型。 Todd: Oh, OK. Wow! 哇哦! Keri: OK. And keep doing that until most of the egg is cooked so you should h ave a nice thick omelet and then flip it over, you'll only have to cook that sid e lightly. Put your fillings on thetop and fold it over and let it sit just long eno ugh to melt the cheese. 接下来持续倒入蛋液,推平,这样你才能获得厚厚的可以卷起的蛋饼,你只需要用小火煎蛋的一面即可。煎好蛋饼后,把馅儿放在蛋饼上,把蛋饼两端合在一起,放置几分钟,让馅儿里面的奶酪融化。

(完整word版)英语日常用语情景对话

?日常用语: 就是日常生活中的交际用语,如Thank you. Sorry.等 谚语: 即是人们生活中常用的现成的话。 谚语类似成语,但口语性强,通俗易懂,而且一般都表达一个完整的意思,形式上差不多都是一两个短句。 例如:Helaughsbestwholaughslast.谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。 Nopains,nogains.没有付出,就没有收获。 ?英语日常交际用语分类: 打招呼与告别用语(Greeting and Saying Good-bye) 1.-How are you ? -I’m fine, thanks. 2. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you, too. 谈论颜色(Talking about colour) 1. -What colour is it? -It’s red. 2. -What’s you favourite colour, Jenny? -My favourite colour is blue. 3. -How many colours do you like? -Three. 谈论高度(Talking about height) 1. -Are you short or tall? -I’m short/tall. 2. -How tall am I, Mr Wood? -You’re 1.6 metres tall. 看病用语(Seeing a doctor) 1. -What’s the matter? -I cut my knee. It hurts. 就餐用语(Having meals) 1. -Would you like some dumpling? -No, thanks./ Yes please. 2. I’d like porridge for breakfast. 3. It’s /Thery’re delicious. 4. What would you like for supper? 5. -Are you ready to order? -Yes, please. I’d like……. 谈论天气(Talking about weather) 1 -How is the weather today?/What’s the weather like today?

三人英语情景对话(关于医生-病人-护士的对话)

共三人(医生、护士、病人) 患失眠症Dialogue Four Suffering from insomnia 护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning. 病人:你好! Patient: Good morning. 护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem? 病人:失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.. 护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem? 病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months. 护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before? 病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city. 护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam? 护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department. 病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card. 护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar., 病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please? 护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right. 病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot. 护士:不客气。 Nurse: You’re welcome. 病人:早上好,大夫 Patient: Good morning, doctor. 医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble? 病人:最近有点失眠。

英语情景对话

Why are you interested in working for our company? Because your company has a good sales record. Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment. Because I think my major is suitable for this position. Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you. Because I'm very interested in your company's training program. Why did you leave your former company? Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible. Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job. Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future. Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Because I had some private reasons, some family things. What are your great strengths? I'm a good team player. I'm a hard-working, persistent person. I'm a fast-learner. I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档