当前位置:文档之家› 英语900句

英语900句

第一册

第一课.问候语Greetings(1-15句)
1.Hello 你好!
2.Good morning 早晨好!
3.I’m John Smith 我是约翰、史密斯
5.Yes,I am 是的,我是
6. How are you? 你好吗
7. Fine,thanks 很好,谢谢
8. How is Helen? 海伦好吗?
9. She’s very well,thank you! 她很好,谢谢您。
10. Good afternoon,Mr. Green 午安,格林先生。
11. Good evening,Mrs. Brown 晚上好,布朗夫人。
12. How are you this evening? 今晚上您好吗?
13. Good night,John 晚安,约翰。
14. Good-bye,Bill. 再见,比尔。
15. See you tomorrow 明天见。

第二课.课堂用语Classroom expressions(16-30句)
https://www.doczj.com/doc/0919005481.html,e in,please请进!
17.Sit down坐下!
18.Stand up,please请站起来。
19.Open your book,please. 请把书打开。
20.Close your book,please请把书合上。
21.Don’t open your book别打开书。
22.Do you understand? 你明白了吗?
23.Yes,I understand是的,我明白了。
24.No,I don’t understand不,我不明白。
25.Listen and repeat先听,然后再重复一遍。
26.Now read,please. 现在请大家读。
27.That’s fine. 好得很。
28.It’s time to begin. 到开始的时候了。
29.Let’s begin now现在让我们开始。
30.This is Lesson One这是第一课。

第三课.辨别物品Identifying objects(31-45句)
31.What’s this? 这是什么?
32.That’s a book那是一本书。
33.Is this your book? 这是你的书吗?
34.No,that’s not my book不,那不是我的书。
35.Whose book is this? 这是谁的书?
36.That’s your book. 那是你的书
37.And what’s that? 还有那是什么?
38.Is that a book? 那是一本书吗?
39.No,it isn’t不,不是。
40.It’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。
41.Is it yours? 它是你的吗?
42.Yes,it’s mine是,是我的。
43.Where’s the door? 门在哪儿?
44.There it is门在那儿。
45.Is this book his? 这本书是他的吗?

第四课..辨别物品Identifying objects(46-60句)
46.What are these? 这些是什么?
47.Those are books. 那些是书。
48.Where are the books? 那些书在哪儿?
49.There they are. 在那儿。
50.These are my pencils这些是我的铅笔。
51.Where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?
52.They’re over there. 在那里。
53.Are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗?
54.Yes,they are. 是我的。
55.Those are mine那些是我的。
56.These are your books,aren’t they? 这些书是你的,对不对?
57.No,they aren’t不,不是。
58.They’re not mine. 不是我的。
59.These are mine,and those are yours这些是我的,而那些是你的
60.Those aren’t your pens,are they? 那些钢笔不是你的,对吧?

第五课.辨别身份Identifying people by occupation(61-75句)
61.Who are you? 你是谁?
62.I’m a student我是学生。
63.Who is that over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64.He’s a student,

too. 他也是学生。
65.Is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗?
66.No,she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67.Those men aren’t students,either那些人也不是学生。
68.Am I your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗?
69.Yes,you are是的,你是。
70.That man is a teacher,isn’t he? 那个人是位教员,对不对?
71.Yes,he is是的,他是。
72.Who are those people? 那些人是谁?
73.Maybe they’re farmers他们可能是农民。
74.Aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗?
75.I really don’t know我真的不知道。

第六课.介绍和礼节Introductions and courtesies(76-90句)
76.What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
77.My name is Jones我姓琼斯。
78.What’s your first name? 你的名字叫什么?
79.My first name is Bill我的名字叫比尔。
80.How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
81.Jones. J-O-N-E-S琼斯,J-O-N-E-S。
82.What’s your friend’s name? 你的朋友叫什么名字?
83.His name is John Smith他叫约翰、史密斯。
84.John and I are old friends我和约翰是老朋友了。
85.Are you John’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗?
86.No, I’m not. 不,我不是。
87.This is Mr. Jones这是琼斯先生。
88.How do you do? 你好!
89.Mrs.Jones,this is Mr. John Smith琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生
90.Very please to meet you见到您很高兴。

第七课Days and months of the calendar 周日和月份(91-105句)
91.What day is today? 今天是星期几?
92.Today is Monday今天是星期一。
93.What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期几?
94.Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。
95.What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期几?
96.What month is this? 现在是几月份?
97.This is January现在是一月份。
https://www.doczj.com/doc/0919005481.html,st month was December,wasn’t it ? 上个月是十二月,对不对?
99.Yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。
100.What month is next month? 下个月是几月份?
101.I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在医院里住了几个星期
102.Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?
103.You were here in February,weren’t you? 二月份你曾在这里,对不对?
104.No,I wasn’t不,我没有在这里
105.Your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he? 一个星期前,你的朋友曾在这里,是不是?

第八课Talking about objects 谈论事物(106-120句)
106.Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?
107.Yes,I do. 是的,我有。
108.You have a radio,don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?
109.No,I don’t . 不,我没有。
110.I don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也没有留声机。
111.Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?
112.Yes,I think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。
113.How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有几个姊妹和兄弟?
114.Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?
115.Yes

,I have both your hat and your coat. 不,你的帽子和大衣都在我这里。
116.Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?
117.Yes,he does. 是的,他有。
118.He has a radio,doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?
119.No,he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。
120.He already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet他已经有一架留声机,但是他还没有收音机。

第九课Telling time 述说时间(121-135句)
121.What time is it? 几点钟了?
122.It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
123.It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
124.My watch is fast and your watch Is slow我的表快,而你的表慢。
125.Excuse me.Can you tell me the correct time? 对不起,你能告诉我一下准确的时间吗?
126.No,I can’t不,我不能。
127.I don’t know what time it is我不知道现在几点钟。
128.I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet我认为现在还不到四点。
129.It must be about three thirty. 现在想必是三点三十分左右。
130.I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
131.The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five. 饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。
132.Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow? 请你明天十点到这里,行吗?
133.Yes,I will. 行。
134.We’ll be on time,won’t we? 我们将按时到,是吗?
135.I hope so我希望如此。

第十课Talking about dates 谈论日期(136-150句)
136.What’s the date today? 今天是几号?
137.Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three今天是一九六三年十一月一号。
138.When were you born? 你是什么时候出生的?
139.I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five. 我是一九三五年十一月一是出生。
140.Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。
141.My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. 我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。
142.I don’t know the exact date我不知道确切的日子。
143.Where were you born? 你出生在什么地方?
144.I was born in a little town not far from here我出生在离这儿不远的小城市里。
145.What do you know about the tenth century? 有关十世纪的事你知道些什么?
146.I don’t know anything about that关于那个我什么都不知道。
147.Let’s talk about something else. 让我们谈点别的什么吧。
148.Where were you during the month of April last year? 去年四月份你在哪里?
149.I don’t remember where I was then. 我不记得那时我在哪里。
150.Where will you be nest year at this time? 明年这个时候你将在哪里?
第二册
第一课.谈论物品和人Talking about objects and people(151-165句)
151.What do you want? 你要什么?
152.I want a cup of coffee我要一杯咖啡。
153.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么?
154.Please give me a piece of pie. 给我一块馅饼。
155.Which one would

you like--this one or that one? 你喜欢要哪一块,这块还是那块?
156.It doesn’t matter to me. 无所谓。
157.I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith. 我想与Johns先生或Smith先生谈谈。
158.I’m sorry,but both of them are busy right now. 我很抱歉,他俩现在都有很忙。
159.Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 喝杯咖啡好吗?
160.I’d rather have some tea,if you don’t mind. 如果您不介意,我想喝杯茶。
161.Do you know any of those people? 这些人里你有熟人吗?
162.Two or three of them look familiar. 有两三个人看起来面熟
163.All of those men are friends of mine. 他们全是我的朋友。
164.Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 这些男士中谁是Taylor先生。
165.Is he the tall man on the left? 在左面的那位高个子是他吗?

第二课Talking about languages 谈论语言(166-180句)
166.Do you speak English? 你能说英语吗?
167.Yes, a little. 会一些。
168.Does your friend speak English? 您的朋友会说英语吗?
169.Yes, he speaks English perfectly. 对,他的英语说得很棒。
170.what’s his native language? 什么是他的母语?
171.I don’t know what his native language is. 我不知道他的母语是什么语言。
172.How many languages do you speak? 你能说几种语言?
173.My friend reads and writes several languages. 我的朋友能读写几种语言。
174.How well do you know French? 你的法语怎么样?
175.He speaks French with an American accent. 他讲得法语带有美国口音。
176.My parents speak English perfectly. 他父母的英语说得很好。
177.Mr. Jones can read French pretty well. Jones先生阅读法语的水平很高。
178.Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English. 我说英语时常出错。
179.I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation. 我的发音问题太多。
180.How is her accent in French? 她说法语的口音如何?

第三课Talking about activities 谈论活动(181-195句)
181.What are you doing? 你在做什么?
182.I’m reading a book. 我在看书。
183.What’s your friend doing? 你的朋友在干啥?
184.He’s studying his lesson. 他正在做功课。
185.I’m not doing anything right now. 我现在没事。
186.Where are you going? 你到哪里去?
187.I’m going home. 我回家。
188.What time are you coming back? 你什么时候回来?
189.I’m not sure what time I’m coming back. 我说不准什么时候回来。
190.What are you thinking about? 你在想什么?
191.I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
192.Who are you writing to? 你写出信给谁?
193.I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American. 我正在写信给一位在南非的朋友。
194.By the way,who are you waiting for? 顺便问一下,你在等谁?
195.I’m not waiting for anybody. 我在等谁?

第四课Asking about age 询问年龄(196-210句)
196.

How old are you? 你多大了?
197.I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
198.My brother is not quite twenty-five. 我哥哥还不到25岁。
199.John is not forty-five yet,is he? John还没有45岁,是吗?
200.Mr. Smith is still in his fifties. Smith先生50岁还没出头哩。
201.I’m two years older than you are. 我比你大两岁。
202.My brother is two years younger than I am我弟弟比我小两岁。
203.How many are there in your family? 你家有几口人?
204.There are seven of us altogether. 我家有7口人。
205.My sister is the oldest. 我姐是老大。
206.I’m the youngest. 我是老小。
207.Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大?
208.I’d say yor’re about twenty-three. 我看你可能有23岁了。
209.I was thirty on my last birthday. 上次过生日我就30岁了。
210.I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday下周二我就61岁了。

第五课Talking about daily activities 谈论日常活动(211-225句)
211.What time do you get up every day? 你每天几点起床?
212.I usually wake up early我一般起得很早。
213.I get up at 6 o’clock every day. 我每天6点钟起床。
214.My brother gets up later than I do. 我兄弟比我起得晚。
215.After I get dressed,I have breakfast. 穿好衣服后,我就吃早饭。
https://www.doczj.com/doc/0919005481.html,ually,I have a big breakfast我的早饭常常很丰富。
217.I have juice,cereal,toast and coffee for breakfast. 我早饭吃果汁、麦片、面包和咖啡。
218.I leave the house at eight a.m. each day. 我每天早上8点离家。
219.I get to work at nine o’clock every morning. 我每天早上9点开始工作。
220.I work hard all morning. 我要苦干一个上午。
221.I go out for lunch at about 12:30我在12点半外出吃午餐。
222.I finish working at 5:45 p.m. 我在下午5点45分完成工作。
223.I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock我在7点钟吃晚饭。
224.Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while. 吃晚饭前我先看会报纸。
225.I usually go to bed at about midnight. 我在半夜才上床睡觉。

第六课Talking about yesterday’s activities 谈论昨天的活动(226-240句)
226.What time did you get up yesterday morning? 昨天早上你几点起床的?
227.I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock我早就醒了,但在6点才起床
228.My brother got up earlier than I did. 我兄弟比我起得早。
229.Did you get dressed right away? 你一起床就穿戴整齐了?
230.Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast我穿好衣服就吃早饭。
231.What kind of breakfast did you have? 你早饭吃了什么?
232.What time did you get to work yesterday morning? 昨天上午你什么时候开始干活的。
233.I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30. 我在8点钟离家,8点半开始工作。
234.Did you work all day? 你工作了一天?
235.Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night. 是的,我从早上一直工

作到深夜。
236.At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine. 中午我和朋友在一起吃的午饭。
237.I finished working at 5:30 and went home. 我在5点半完成工作,然后回家。
238.After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls.晚饭后,我看看杂志,打几个电话。
239.I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11点半睡觉。
240.I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我倒头就睡,一夜都睡得很香。

第七课Meeting a friend 访友(241-255句)
241.Where did you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪里了?
242.I went to see a friend of mine. 我去看一位朋友。
243.Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天,你看到Johes先生吗?
244.I didn’t see Mr. Jones,but I saw John Smith. 我没有看到Johes先生,但看到Smith先生了。
245.What did you talk about? 你说了些什么?
246.We talked about a lot of things. 我们谈了他许多事。
247.I asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他许多问题。
248.What did you ask him? 你问他什么?
249.I asked him if he spoke English我问他会不会说英语
250.He said he spoke a little English他说他能说英语。
251.Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York我问他在纽约有没有熟人。
252.He said he knew a lot of people there. 他说他在那里认识许多人。
253.Finally,I asked him how old he was最后,我问他有多大岁数了。
254.He said he would rather not tell his age他说他不愿意告诉我他的年龄。
255.He answered almost all of my questions他几乎回答了我的所有问题。

第八课Talking about last year’s activities 谈论去年的活动(256-270句)
256.What time did you use to get up last year? 去年你一般什么时候起床?
257.I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock我一般醒得很早,在7点起床。
258.I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m我一般把闹钟闹在7点整。
259.I never used to oversleep我从来不睡懒觉。
260.I used to get dressed quickly every morning我每天早上起床后穿衣很快。
261.I always used to leave for work at 8:30我在8点半离家去工作。
262..I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day. 我每天9点钟开始工作。
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time. 我每天定时吃午饭。
264.I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day. 我每天工作直到6点。
265.I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.我一般7点半吃晚饭,睡得很早。
266.My brother and I used to go a lot of places together. 我和兄弟一起去过许多地方。
267.We used to go to the movies about once a week我们常常每星期看一次电影。
268.We used to have a lot of interesting friends. 我们结交了许多有趣的朋友。
269.My brother used to speak French to me all the time. 我兄弟通常一直与我的朋友说法语。
270.I always used to ask him a lot of qu

estions我总是部他许多问题。

第九课Asking about addresses 询问地址(271-285句)
271.Where do you live? 你住在哪里?
272.I live on Washington Street. 我住在华盛顿街。
273.What’s your address? 能告诉我你的地址吗?
274.I live at 1203 Washington Street. 我住在华盛顿街1203号。
275.I’m Mr. Smith’s next door neighbor. 我是Smith先生的隔壁邻居。
276.You live here in the city,don’t you? 你住在这个城里?
277.I’m from out of town. 我住在城外。
278.How long have you lived here? 你住这儿有多久了?
279.I’ve lived here for five years. 我住在这儿有多年了。
280.He’s known me for over ten years. 他认识我有十多年了。
281.I’ve spoken English all my life. 我一辈子都说英语。
282.I’ve already read that book. 我已经看了这本书。
283.Has he studied French very long? 我已学了很长时间的法语。
284.Have you had breakfast already? 你吃过早饭了?
285.Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago. 我在两个小时前就吃过了。

第十课Asking questions 提问题(286-300句)
286.Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪里?
287.I was at home all afternoon. 整个下午,我一直在家里。
288.I was writing some letters to friends of mine我与了几封信给我的朋友们。
289.What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?昨天下午4点半左右,你在干什么?
290.I was listening to the radio. 我在听收音机。
291.What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? 我给你打电话进,你在干什么?
292.When you called me, I was eating dinner. 你来电话时,我正在吃饭。
293.When I saw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith. 我见到Jones先生时,他正在与Smith先生说话。
294.While you were writing letters,I was reading a book你写信时,我正在读书。
295.While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone. 就在我们吃早饭时,John打来了电话。
296.Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你猜今早我干了什么?
297.I can’t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon.我记不起John昨天下午干了什么?
298.I’ve forgotten what he said his address was. 我忘记了他告诉我的他的地址。
299.I’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night我忘记了他说昨晚什么时候吃晚饭。
300.They called us just as we were having dinner. 他们来电话时,我们正在吃饭。
第三册
第一课Describing objects 形容物品(301-315句)
301.What color is your book? 你的书是什么颜色?
302.My book has a dark blue cover我的书的封面是深兰色的
303.How much does that typewriter weigh? 这台打字机有多重?
304.It’s not too heavy,but I don’t know the exact weight好象不重,我也不知道它到底有多重。
305.This round table weighs about forty-five pounds这

张园桌大约有45磅重。
306.What size suitcase do you own? 你的手提箱什么样子?
307.One of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size. 我有一个小提箱,还有一个中等箱子。
308.I like the shape of that table. 我喜欢这张桌子的样式。
309.How long is Jones Boulevard? Jones Boulevard街有多长?
310.That street is only two miles long. 这条街大约有2英里。
311.Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is? 你愿意量量这扇窗户有多宽?
312.This window is just as wide as that one这扇和那扇一样宽。
313.The walls are three inches thick. 这墙有3英寸厚。
314.This material feels soft. 这种材料感觉很软。
315.This pencil is longer than that one. 这支铅笔比那支长。

第二课Asking people to do things. 请人办事(316-330句)
316.Would you please tell Mr. Cooper that I’m here你能告诉Cooper先生,我在这儿。
317.Take these books home with you tonight今晚你可带这些书回家。
318.Please bring me those magazines请给我这些杂志。
319.Would you help me lift this heavy box? 你能帮我举起这个重盒子吗?
320.Please ask John to turn on the lights. 请John开灯。
321.Put your books down on the table. 把你的书放在桌上。
322.Get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you? 请从厨房里拿一把锤子给我,行吗?
323.Hang up my coat in the closet ,will you please? 请把我的外衣挂在壁橱里,好吗?
324.Please don’t bother me now.I’m very busy. 我现在很忙,请不要打扰我。
325.Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你可以帮我寄这封信吗?
326.If you have time,will you call me tomorrow? 如果你有时间,明天能打电话给我吗?
327.Please pick up those cups and saucers请收起这些杯子和茶托
328.Will you do me a favor? 你能让我开心吗?
328.Please count the chairs in that room. 请数一数这屋里的椅子。
330.Please pour this milk into that glass.
请把牛奶倒到这个杯里。

第三课Getting information and directions 打听情况和问路(331-345句)
331.Excuse me,sir.Can you give me some information? 对不起,先生,能向你打听一些事吗?
332.Can you tell me where Peach Street is? 你能告诉我Peach街在哪里?
333.It’s two blocks straight ahead. 向前直走,过两个街区。
334.which direction is it to the theatre? 到剧院怎么走?
335.Turn right at the next corner? 到下一个街角向右转吗?
336.How far is it to the university? 到这所大学有多远?
337.It’s a long way from here从这儿走很远的。
338.The school is just around the corner这学校正好在那边角落。
339.The restaurant is across the street from the hotel. 从宾馆过街就到餐馆了。
340.You can’t miss it. 你不会找不到的。
341.Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?没准你有Cooper先生的电话?


342.Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is? 请告诉我最近能打到电话的地方?
343.Should I go this way,or that way? 我该走这条路,还是那条路?
344.Go that way for two blocks,then turn left. 沿这条路过两个街区,再向左拐。
345.I beg your pardon.Is this seat taken? 请原谅,这个座位有人吗?

第四课Talking about family and relatives 谈论家庭和亲属(346-360句)
346.Are you married你成家了吗?
347.No,I’m not married.I’m still single没有,我没结婚,还打单身哩。
348.Your niece is engaged,isn’t she? 你的侄女订婚了吗?
349.My sister has been engaged for two months. 我姐姐已订婚两个月了。
350.My grandfather got married in 1921. 我爷爷在1921年结婚的
351.When is grandparents’ wedding anniversary? 什么时候是爷爷奶奶的结婚周年?
352.How long have they been married? 他们已结婚多少年了?
353.They’ve been married for quite a few years他们已结婚多年了。
354.Who did George marry? George和谁结婚了?
355.Do they have children? 他们有孩子吗?
356.They had a baby last month. 上个月,他们有了一个宝宝。
357.My son wants to get married in June. 我儿子打算在6月结婚。
358.They don’t know when the wedding will be. 他们不知道什么时候办婚礼。
359.Their grandchildren are grown up now. 他们的孙辈都长大成人了。
360.She’s a widow.Her husband died last year. 她是个寡妇,她丈夫去年过世了。

第五课Talking about neighbors and friends 谈论邻居和朋友(361-375句)
361.Where did you grow up? 你在哪里长大的?
362.I grew up right here in this neighborhood我就在这一带长大的。
363.My friend spent his childhood in California我朋友在加州度过了童年。
364.He lived in California until he was seventeen. 岁前他一直生活在加州。
365.There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years过去的20年这里的变化很大。
366.There used to be a grocery store on the corner. 以前在这个角落有一家杂货店。
367.All of those houses have been built in the last ten years这些房子都是过去10年建的。
368.They’re building a new house up the street from me他们正我家上手盖房子。
369.If you buy that home,will you spend the rest of your life there? 如果你买了这栋房子,是不是打算就在这房子里住到老?
370.Are your neighbors vey friendly? 你的邻居很友好吗?
371.We all know each other pretty well我们之间相当了解。
372.A young married couple moved in next door to us. 一对新婚夫妇搬到我家隔壁。
373.Who bought that new house down the street from you? 谁买了你家下手的新房?
374.An old man rented the big white house. 一位老人出租这栋大的白房子。
375.What beautiful trees those are! 这些树多美呀!

第六课Talking about future activities

. 谈论未来的活动(376-390句)
376.What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning? 明早你打算几点起床?
377.I’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30. 我可能早醒,在6点半起床。
378.What will you do then? 然后你做什么?
379.After I get dressed,I’ll have breakfast穿好衣服后,我就吃饭。
380.What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning? 明天早餐你吃什么?
381.I’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast我可能会吃鸡蛋和面包。
382.After breakfast,I’ll get ready for go to work早饭后,我就准备上班了。
383.I’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.我8点离家,8点半到办公室。
384.I’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30. 我在12点半外出吃饭。
385.I’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock. 我在5点半完成工作,6点到家。
386.Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?明晚你在家吃饭?
387.Do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night? 明晚你会去看电影吗?
388.I’ll probably stay home and watch television我可能会待在家中看看电视。
389.When I get sleepy,I’ll probably get ready for bed. 我瞌睡了,就准备睡觉了。
390.Do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away? 你能倒头就睡?

第七课Talking about the weather 谈论天气(391-405句)
391.How is the weather today? 今天天气好不好?
392.The weather is nice today. 今天天气很好。
393.What was the weather like yesterday? 昨天天气好不好?
394.Yesterday it rained all day. 昨天下了一天的雨。
395.What will the weather be like tomorrow? 明天天气怎么样?
396.It’s going to snow tomorrow. 明天要下雪
397.It’s quite cold today今天真冷。
398.It’s been cloudy all morning上午一直多云。
399.Is it raining now? 现在下雨了吗?
400.It’ll probably clear up this afternoon. 下午可能要放晴。
401.The days are getting hotter. 天真是越来越热了。
402.Today is the first day of spring今天是春天的第一天。
403.What’s the temperature today今天的气温是多少?
404.It’s about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon下午大概有华氏70度。
405.There’s a cool breeze this evening今晚要起冷风。

第八课Talking about sickness and health 谈论疾病和健康(406-420句)
406.How are you feeling today? 今天感觉好不好?
407.I don’t feel very well this morning今早感觉不好。
408.I was sick yesterday,but I’m better today昨天我病了,但今天我感觉好多了。
409.My fever is gone,but I still have a cough我的烧退了,但还有一些咳嗽。
410.My brother has a bad headache我兄弟有剧烈头痛。
411.Which of your arms is sore你的那一肢胳膊发痛?
412.My right arm hurts. It hurts right here. 我的右胳膊受伤了,就伤这里。
413.What’s matter with

you? 你那里不好?
414.I’ve got a pain in my back我的背痛。
415.Which foot hurts?Is it the left one? 那只脚受伤了?是左脚吗?
416.How did you break your leg? 你是怎样弄断腿的?
417.I slipped on the stairs and fell down.I broke my leg.我在楼梯上滑倒,摔了下来,摔断了腿。
418.Your right hand is swollen.Does it hurt?你的右手肿了,弄伤了吗?
419.It’s bleeding.You’d better go see a doctor about that cut.伤口出血了,你最好找医生看看。
420.Ihope you’ll be well soon我希望你很快康复。

第九课Talking about daily habits 谈论日常生活习惯(421-435句)
421.I get out of bed about 7 o’clock every morning我每天早上7点起床。
422.After getting up,I go into the bathroom and take a shower起床后,我到卫生间冲个淋浴。
423.Then,I shave,brush my teeth and comb my hair. 我再刮胡子,刷牙,梳头。
424.After brushing my teeth,I put on my clothes刷牙后,我穿好衣服。
425.After that,I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast然后,我下楼去吃早餐。
426.After eating breakfast,I go back upstairs again. 早餐后,我又回到楼上。
427.Then,it’s usually time to wake up my little brother这时通常我要叫醒我的小弟弟。
428.He can’t dress himself yet because he’s too young. 他太小了,还不会穿衣服。
429.I wash his face and hands,and then I dress him. 我帮他洗脸洗手,再帮他穿衣服。
430.He tries to button his own shirt,but he can’t do it. 他试着系扣子,但没扣上。
431.My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night. 我弟弟在晚上睡觉前洗个澡。
432.He always forgets to wash behind his ears. 他总是忘记洗他的耳后。
433.I’m always tired when I come home from work. 我下班回家后总感到很累。
434.At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas. 睡觉时,我脱掉衣服,换上睡衣。
435.I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep. 我大约在11点半上床睡觉。

第十课Getting other people’s opinions and ideas 征求别人的意见和想法(436-450)
436.What do you think? Is that right? 你认为怎么样?这样妥吗?
437.Cetainly.You’re absolutely right about that当然了,你这样做绝对正确。
438.I think you’re mistaken about that我想你做错了。
439.I like hot weather best我最喜欢热天了。
440.Personally,I prefer winter weather我个人宁愿过冬天。
441.Do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow? 你认为明天会下雨?
442.I don’t know whether it will rain or not. 我不知道是否会下雨。
443.In my opinion,that’s an excellent idea我看这是一个好主意。
444.why Mr. Cooper so tired? Do you have any idea?你一点都不知道Cooper先生为什么这么累?
445.He’s tired because he worked hard all day today. 因为他今天苦干了一整天。
446.What do

you think of my children? 你觉得我的孩子怎么样?
447.I think you have very attractive children. 你的孩子非常有趣。
448.Please give me your frank opinion. 坦诚地说出你的意见。
449.Do you really want to know what I think? 你真得想知道我的想法?
450.Of course I want to know what your opinion is. 当然了,我想知道你的意见。
第四册
第一课Making plans 订计划(451-465句)
451.What do you plan to do tomorrow? 明天你打算做什么?
452.I doubt that I'll do anything tomorrow. 明天我恐怕什么也不做。
453.Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something. 对不起,请稍等一会儿,我要办点事。
454.I imagine I'll do some work instead of going to the movies.我想干点活,不去看电影了.
455.Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him? 你把你的计划向他讲一下,方便吗?
456.There's nothing to do because tomorrow is a holiday. 明天是假日所以没事可做。
457.What's your brother planning to do tomorrow? 你的兄弟明天打算做什么?
458.He can't decide what to do他决定不了要干什么。
459.It's difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts. 不了解全部事实,很难作决定。
460.We're trying to plan our future. 我们正点想法替将来作打算。
461.That's a good idea. 那是个好主意。
462.I'm hoping to spend a few days in the mountains我希望在山区住几天。
463.Would you consider going north this summer? 今年夏天你考虑到北方去吗?
464.If there's a chance you'll go, I'd like to go with you.如果你有机会去,我想和你一起去.
465.After you think it over, please let me know what you decide. 等你想好了,请把你的决定告诉我。

第二课Making decisions 作决定(466-480句)
466.I'm anxious to know what your decision is. 我急于想知道你的决定。
467.I'm confident you've made the right choice. 我相信你已经作了正点确的选择。
468.I want to persuade you to change your mind. 我想说服你改变主意。
469.Will you accept my advice? 你愿意接受我的劝告吗?
470.What have you decided? 你是怎么决定的?
471.I've definitely decided to go to California. 我已肯定要去加利福尼亚州。
472.He didn't want to say anything to influence my decision.他不想说什么来影响我的决定。
473.She refuses to make up her mind她拒绝做出决定。
474.I assume you've decided against buying a new car. 我想你已经决定不买新汽车了。
475.It took him a long time to make up his mind. 他用了很长时间才打定主意。
476.You can go whenever you wish. 什么时候,随你便。
477.We're willing to accept your plan. 我们乐意采纳你的计划。
478.He knows it's inconvenient, but he wants to go anyway. 他知道这不太方便,但不管怎么样他还是要去。
479.According to Mr. Green, this is a comp

licated problem. 据格林先生认为,这是一个复杂问题。
480.She insists that it doesn't make any difference to her.她坚持说,这对她无所谓。

第三课Going places 旅游(481-495句)
481.Are you going to go anyplace this year? 今年你准备去什么地方吗?
482.If I have enough money, I'm going to take a trip abroad. 假如有足够的钱,我准备去国外旅行一次。
483.How are you going? Are you going by boat? 你准备怎么去?准备从船吗?
484.It's faster to go by plane than by boat坐飞机比乘船快。
485.What's the quickest way to get there? 到那儿去,最快的办法是什么?
486.Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip. 这次旅行总共要十天。
487.I hope you have a good time on your trip祝你旅途愉快。
488.I'm leaving tomorrow, but I haven't packed my suitcases yet. 我准备明天出发,但是我还没有收拾好箱子。
489.I'm going by air. I like flying. 我乘飞机去,我喜欢飞机。
490.My brother took a trip to Mexico. 我的兄弟去墨西哥旅行了一次。
491.It was a six-hour flight. 这是一次六小时的飞机。
492.How many passengers were on the train? 火车上有多少旅客?
493.His friend was injured in an airplane crash.他的朋友在一次飞机事故中受了从伤。
494.Would you like to go for a walk? 你愿意去散步吗?
495.Let's go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.咱们到机场去吧,飞机十分钟前就着陆了。

第四课Going shopping 购物(496-510句)
496.I'm going shopping because I need to buy some clothes. 我要去买东西,因为我需要买几件衣服。
497.If this shirt doesn't fit, may I bring it back later? 如果这件衬衣不合身,我回头可以把它退了吗?
498.What size shoes do you wear? 你穿几号鞋?
499.That suit looks very good on you. 那套衣服你穿很合适。
500.This dress is made of silk, isn't it? 这件衣服是绸做的,对不对?
501.I'd like to try on this sweater. 我想试试这件毛衣。
502.I'm interested in buying a new car. 我很想买一辆新轿车。
503.What's the price of that electric iron? 那种电熨斗卖多少钱?
504.How much is this rug? 这条地毯多少钱?
505.Is this toothpaste on sale today? 这种牙膏今天减价出售吗?
506.That's a beautiful leather wallet, but it costs too much. 那只皮夹很漂亮,但价钱太贵了。
507.How much do I owe you一共多少钱?
508.That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents. 十八美元七十五美分。
509.Do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill? 你能换开一张二十元的钞票吗?
510.The clerk helped me find what I wanted. 店员帮我找到了我所要买的东西。

第五课Eating in a restaurant 餐馆进膳(511-525句)
511.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么?
512.I'd like a bowl of tomato soup, please.请给我要一盆西红柿汤


513.The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.服务员似乎很急着要我们点菜。
514.Which would you rather have - steak or fish? 你想吃哪个菜,牛排还是鱼?
515.I want my steak well-done. 我要的牛排烧透点。
516.What kinds of vegetables do you have? 你要什么蔬菜?
517.I'll have mashed potatoes and green beans. 我要土豆泥和青豆。
518.Would you please pass the salt? 请你递一下盐好吗?
519.They serve good food in this restaurant. 这家饭馆卖的饭菜很好。
520.Are you ready for your dessert now? 现在可以给您上甜食吗?
521.This knife is dirty. Would you bring me a clean one, please? 这把刀是脏的,请您给我一把干净的好吗?
522.May I have the check, please? 请开帐单,好吗?
523.You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream. 有三种冰激凌任你选。
524.We have vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. 有香草的、巧克力的和杨梅的。
525.We invited two guests to dinner, but they didn't come. 我们请了两位客人吃晚饭,但是他们都没有来。

第六课Going out for the evening 参加晚会(526-540句)
526.How long did the movie last? 我部电影多长?
527.The feature started at 9 o'clock and ended at 11:30.正片九点开始放映到十一点半结束。
528.They say the new film is an adventure story.据说,这部新片子是一部惊险故事片。
529.A group of us went out to the theater last night.昨天晚上我们一群人去看戏了。
530.The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.这个新编的剧目很好,大家都很欣赏。
531.By the time we got there, the play had already begun.我们到达那儿时,戏已经开始了.
532.The usher showed us to our seats. 招待员把我们领到座位上。
533.The cast of the play included a famous actor. 我个戏的演员名单中有一位名演员。
534.After the play was over, we all wanted to get something to eat. 戏演完后,我们都想找点吃的。
535.There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi. 人很多,我们好不容易找到一辆出租汽车。
536.The restaurant was filled, so we decided to go elsewhere. 饭馆客满,所以我们决定到别的地方去。
537.My brother wants to learn how to dance. 我的兄弟想学跳舞。
538.We don't go dancing very often. 我们不常去跳舞。
539.Which would you rather do - go dancing or go to a play? 你喜欢做什么,去跳舞还是去看戏?
540. I'm not accustomed to going out after dark. 天黑以后我不习惯出门。

第七课Making appointments 约会(541-555句)
541.I'd like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper. 我想约个时间去看库柏先生。
542.Would you like to arrange for a personal interview? 你愿意安排一次个别会谈吗?
543.Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o'clock. 你约会的时间是在下星期四的十点钟。
544.I can come any day

except Thursday. 除星期四,我哪一天都可以来。
545.He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday. 他想把他的约会从星期一改到星期三。
546.She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.她没有打电话到办公室取消她的约会。
547.I'm going to call the employment agency for a job.我准备到职业介绍所申请工作。
548.Please fill in this application form.请填写这份申请表。
549.Are you looking for a permanent position? 你要找个固定职业吗?
550.I'm going to call a plumber to come this afternoon. 我准备今天下午叫一个管道工人来。
551.I couldn't keep the appointment because I was sick. 我病了没去赴约。
552.I'm a new employee. I was hired yesterday. 我是个新雇员。我昨天才受雇的。
553.Please call before you come, otherwise we might not be home. 来以前请先打个电话,否则,我们可能不在家。
554.Let's make a date to go shopping next Thursday. 我们就定在下星期四去买东西吧。
555.Will you please lock the door when you leave? 你离开时请锁上门好吗?

第八课Visiting the doctor 看病(556-570句)
556.I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday. 昨天我去请医生作了一次检查。
557.The doctor discovered that I'm a little overweight. 医生发现我太胖了一点。
558.He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.他给我作了X光胸透并量了血压。
559.He told me to take these pills every four hours他告诉我每隔四小时服用一次这种药丸.
560.Do you think the patient can be cured? 你认为这个病人能治好吗?
561.They operated on him last night. 昨晚给他做了一次手术。
562.He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要输血。
563.My uncle had a heart attack last year. 我叔叔去年害了一场心脏病。
564.They had to call in a heart specialist. 他们不得不请来一位心脏病专家。
565.What did the doctor say? 医生说什么?
566.The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise. 医生建议我多锻炼。
567.The doctor said I look pale. 医生说我脸色苍白。
568.If I want to be healthy. I have to stop smoking cigarettes. 如果要想身体健康,我心须戒烟。
569.The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.内科大夫说,吸烟对我的健康有害.
570.It's just a mosquito bite. There's nothing to worry about. 这是蚊虫咬伤的。没有什么可担心的。

第九课Making telephone calls 打电话(571-585句)
571.You're wanted on the telephone. 有电话找你。
572.What number should I dial to get the operator? 找总机电话员我该拔什么号?
573.I want to make a long distance call. 我要打个长途电话。
574.Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot. 拿起听筒之后,放一个硬币在这个孔口里。
575.I tried to call Mr. Cooper, but the line was busy.我想给库柏先生打个电话。

但一直占线。
576.You must have dialed the wrong number. 我一定是拔错号了。
577.I dialed the right number, but nobody answered. 我拔的号是对的,但没有人接。
578.The telephone is ringing, would you answer it, please?电话铃响了,请你接一下,好吗?
579.Would you like to leave a message? 你愿意留个话吗?
580.Who is this? I don't recognize your voice. 谁呀?我听不出你的声音来。
581.Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?请你告诉库柏先生,说我给他打过电话,好吗?
582.Is this Empire 5-4093? 你这儿是EM5-4093 号吗?
583.I have to hang up now. 现在我该把电话挂了。
584.Put the receiver closer to your mouth. I can't hear you. 请把电话筒靠近你嘴边一些,我听不清你的话。
585.Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow? 明天什么时候请你回我一个电话,好吗?

第十课Writing letters 写信(586-600句)
586.How long has it been since you've heard from your uncle? 从你上次接到你叔父的信以来有多长时间了?
587.When was the last time he wrote you? 他最后一次写信给你是什么时候?
588.I can't recall how long it's been. 我回忆不起来有多久了。
589.I'm always disappointed when I don't get any mail.接不到任何邮件时,我总感到失望。
590. I feel guilty because I haven't written her lately. 我感到内疚,因为我近来一直没有写信给她。
591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday? 星期六的邮件是在什么时间投送的?
592. The postman always comes at 2 o'clock. 邮递员总是两点钟来。
593. I wrote to my uncle last night. I couldn't put it off any longer. 昨晚我给叔叔写了信。我不能再拖延了。
594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里附了几张照片。
595. I didn't know whether to send the letter airmail or not我不知道这封信是否要用航空发出。
596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California? 往加利福尼亚州寄信得
多长时间?
597. Don't forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.发信前别忘了贴邮票.
598. He went to the post office to mail a letter. 他到邮局寄信去了。
599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner. 我把信投入拐角处的邮筒里。
600. How did you sign the letter? Did you write, "Sincerely yours"?你在信上是怎么署名的?你写上“忠实于您的”了吗?
第五册
第一课Telling about past experiences 叙谈体验(601-615句)
601.A strange thing happened to me this morning. 今天早上我碰到一件怪事。
602.I was crossing the street and was almost hit by a car.我在过大街时,差点被汽车撞着。
603.Fortunately, I jumped back in time to avoid being hit. 幸好,我往回跳得及时,才没有被撞着。
604.It was a terrible experience, and I won't forget it. 这是一次可怕的经历,我永远也忘不

了。
605.Yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive. 昨天天气太了了,所以我们决定驱车出游。
606.We prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river. 我们准备了一顿野餐并开车沿河而下。
607.After a while, we found a shady place under some poplar trees. 过一会儿,我们在几棵白杨树下找到一块荫凉地。
608.On the way back home, we had a flat tire. 回家的路上我们的车胎瘪了。
609.It was after dark when we got back, and we were all tired. 到家时天已经黑了,我们都很疲倦。
610.I wish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip. 我希望你能更详细地给我讲讲你的旅行情况。
611.Speaking of trips, did I ever tell you about the experience I had? 谈到旅行,我是否曾经把我的那次经历告诉过你?
612.We used to have a lot of fun when we were that age.我们在那个年龄时一向玩得很有趣.
613.I can't recall the exact circumstances. 我回忆不起确切的情况。
614.I never realized that someday I would be living in New York. 我从来没有想到,有一天我居然会住在纽约。
615.We never imagined that John would become a doctor. 我们从来没有想象过John会是一个医生.

第二课Asking about furniture and places to live 寻找家具和住房616-630句)
616.We're looking for a house to rent for the summer.我们正在找一所房子想租一个夏天。
617.Are you trying to find a furnished house? 你是想找一所有家具的房子吗?
618.This split-level house is for rent. It's a bargain.这所错层平房是出租的。租金很便宜。
619.That house is for sale. It has central heating.那所房子是出售的,房子里有集中供暖设备。
620.We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set. 我们有一些厨房用具和一套餐室设备。
621.This is an interesting floor plan. Please show me the basement. 这是一个很有意思的平面布置图,请指给我哪里是地下室。
622.The roof has leaks in it, and the front steps need to be fixed. 到顶有漏洞,前台阶需要维修。
623.We've got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom.我们要给卧室弄张床和梳妆台.
624.Does the back door have a lock on it? 后门有锁吗?
625.They've already turned on the electricity. The house is ready. 他们已经接上电了,这所房子可以使用了。
626.I'm worried about the appearance of the floor. 我有点担心这地面,得打点蜡。
627.If you want a towel, look in the linen closet. 如果你需要毛巾,可到放毛巾和床单的壁橱里去找。
628.What style furniture do you have? Is it traditional?你有什么式样的家具?是老式的吗?
629.We have drapes for the living room, but we need kitchen curtains. 我们的起居室里已经有窗帘,但我们还需要厨房用的窗帘。
630.The house needs painting. It's in bad condition. 这所房子很旧

,需要油漆。

第三课Talking about things to wear 谈论衣着631-645句)
631.What are you going to wear today? 今天你准备穿什么衣服?
632.I'm going to wear my blue suit. Is that all right? 我准备穿那套蓝衣服,行吗?
633.I have two suits to send to the cleaners.我有两套衣服要送到洗衣店去。
634.I have some shirts to send to the laundry.我有几件衬衣要送到洗衣房去湿洗。
635.You ought to have that coat cleaned and pressed.你应把那件外衣送去干洗并烫一下.
636.I've got to get this shirt washed and ironed.我必须把这件衬衣送去湿洗并烫一下。
637.All my suits are dirty. I don't have anything to wear. 我所有的衣服都脏了,我没穿的了。
638.You'd better wear a light jacket. It's chilly today. 你最好穿件薄夹克,今天有点凉。
639.This dress doesn't fit me anymore. 这件上衣不合我身了。
640.I guess I've outgrown this pair of trousers. 我想我已长大,这条裤子穿不下了。
641.These shoes are worn-out. They've lasted a long time这些鞋已经破了。它们已经穿了很久了。
642.I can't fasten this collar button. 我系不上这个领扣。
643.Why don't you get dressed now? Put on your work clothes你为什么现在还不穿好衣服?穿上你的工作服吧!
644.My brother came in, changed his clothes, and went out again. 我的兄弟进来,换了身衣服,又出去了。
645.I didn't notice you were wearing your new hat. 我没有注意到你戴了一顶新帽子。

第四课Discussing different points of view 讨论不同观点(646-660句)
646.You have your point of view, and I have mine.你有你的观点,我有我的观点。
647.You approach it in a different way than I do.你处理这个问题的方法和我不一样。
648.I won't argue with you, but I think you're being unfair. 我不愿和你争论,不过我认为你是不公正点的。
649.That's a liberal point of view. 那是个开明的看法。
650.He seems to have a lot of strange ideas. 他似乎有许多奇怪的想法。
651.I don't see any point in discussing the question any further. 我认为没必要进一步计论这个问题。
652.What alternatives do I have? 我又有什么选择呢!
653.Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. 每个人都可以有他自己的看法。
654.There are always two sides to everything. 每件事情都有两面性。
655.We have opposite views on this. 我们对此有相反的看法。
656.Please forgive me. I didn't mean to start an argument.请原谅,我本不想挑起争论.
657.I must know your opinion. Do you agree with me? 我必须知道你的意见。你同意我的意见吗?
658.What point are you trying to make你想说明哪一点?
659.Our views are not so far apart, after all. 我们的见解毕竟没有多大的分歧。
660.We should be able to resolve our differences.我们应该能够解决我们的分歧。



第五课Thinking about possible future activities.
考虑将来可能从事的活动(661-675句)
661.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I think I'll go shopping. 如果明天不下雨,我想去买东西。
662.There's a possibility we'll go, but it all depends on the weather. 我们可能去,但这要看天气而定。
663.If I have time tomorrow, I think I'll get a haircut. 如果明天有时间,我想去理个发。
664.I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short. 但愿我能记着请理发员不要把我的头发剪得太短。
665.My son wants to be a policeman when he grows up. 我儿子长大后想当警察。
666.If I get my work finished in time, I'll leave for New York Monday. 如果我能及时结束我的工作,我将于星期一去纽约。
667.Suppose you couldn't go on the trip. How would you feel? 假使你不能去旅行的话,你会感到怎样?
668.What would you say if I told you I couldn't go with you? 倘若我告诉你,我不能和你一起去,你会说什么?
669.If I buy that car, I'll have to borrow some money. 如果要买那辆汽车,我就不得不借点钱。
670.If I went with you, I'd have to be back by six o'clock. 假如我和你一起去的话,我就得在六点钟以前回来啦。
671.One of these days, I'd like to take a vacation. 最近哪一天,我想休一次假。
672.As soon as I can, I'm going to change jobs. 一旦有可能,我就准备换一下工作。
673.There's a chance he won't be able to be home for Christmas. 也许他不能回家过圣诞节。
674.We may be able to help you in some way. 我们也许可能从某个方面去帮助你。
675.If you were to attend the banquet, what would you wear? 你要是参加宴会,你将穿什么衣服?

第六课Talking about past possibilities 谈论过去可能发生的事(676-690句)
676.What would you have done last night if you hadn't had to study? 昨天晚上如果不是要学习的话,你会做什么
677.I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn't rained.如果不下雨,我就去野餐的。
678.If you had gotten up earlier, you would have had time for breakfast. 如果早一点起床,你就有时间吃早饭了。
679.If I had had time, I would have called you. 如果有时间,我就打电话给你了。
680.Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him? 如果你不向他招手,他会看见你吗?
681.If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house. 钱够的话,他早就买了那所房子。
682.I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to. 可异你没有按照我的要求,在第二天给我回个电话。
683.If you hadn't slipped and fallen, you wouldn't have broken your leg. 如果你没有滑倒的话,就不会把腿摔断了。
684.If I had known you wanted to go, I would have called you. 如果知道你要去,我就会听你了。
685.Had I known you didn't have a key, I wou

ldn't have locked the door. 如果知道你没有钥匙,我就不锁门了。
686.She would have gone with me, but she didn't have time. 她本来会和我一起去的,但她没有时间。
687.If I had asked for directions, I wouldn't have gotten lost. 如果我问一下路,就不会走丢了。
688.Even if we could have taken a vacation, we might not have wanted to. 即便是可以休假的话,我们也可能不去休呢?
689.Everything would have been all right if you hadn't said that. 假如你没那样说,一切都好办了。
690.Looking back on it, I wish we hadn't given in so easily. 回过头来看,我后悔我们不该这样轻易地让步。

第七课Asking about likes and dislikes询问喜欢和不喜欢做的事(691-705句)
691.What is it you don’t like about winter weather? 你到底不喜欢冬天的的什么?
692.I don’t like it when the weather gets real cold我不喜欢冬天的酷冷
693.I can’t stand summer weather. 我吃不消夏天的气候。
694.The thing I don’t like about driving is all the traffic on the road. 我开车就怕塞车。
695.He doesn’t like the idea of going to bed early. 他不喜欢早睡觉。
696.I like to play tennis,but I’m not a very good player. 我喜欢打网球,但我打得不太好。
697.I don’t like spinach even though I know it’s good for me我知道吃菠菜对我好,但我还是不喜欢吃。
698.I’m afraid you’re being too particular about your food. 我认为你有一些偏食。
699.He always finds fault with everything. 他总是挑三捡四。
700.She doesn’t like anything I do or say. 她看我什么都不顺眼。
701.You have wonderful taste in clothes. 你穿衣很有品味。
702.What’s your favourite pastime? 有空时你最爱干啥?
703.What did you like best about the movie? 你最喜欢这部电影的什么?
704.I didn’t like the taste of the medicine,but I took it anyway. 尽管我不喜欢这药的味道,但无论如何我都要吃。
705.Why do you dislike the medicine so much? 为什么你这样不喜欢这个药?

第八课Giving advice and opinions 劝说并提出意见(706-720句)
706.If you want my advice,I don’t think you should go. 依我看,你不应该去。
707.I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again. 我建议你把这信撕掉重写。
708.It’s only a suggestion,and you can do what you please. 这只是一个建议,你可以按你的意思做。
709.Let me give you a little fatherly advice. 我给你一些长辈的忠告。
710.If you don’t like it ,I wish you would say so. 如果你不喜欢它,我希望你直说。
711.Please don’t take offense.I only wanted to tell you what I think. 请不要不高兴,我只是对你直说了我的想法。
712.In my opinion,the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking. 依我看,这房子不值他们喊得价。
713.My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonigh

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档