商务英语写作课后翻译答案

  • 格式:pdf
  • 大小:13.97 KB
  • 文档页数:5

下载文档原格式

  / 5
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

All staff and their family members are welcome.

欢迎各位员工及家人参与。

The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3p.m. on Friday , August 4 in room 1131.

董事会将于8月4日星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。

There has been a change in our clinic service policy which we would like to bring to your attention.

我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。

This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.

这个星期三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。

Call Zhang Wen at 2397884 for more detailed information.

有关详情请联系张文,电话是2397884。

We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being cooperative.

借此机会感谢大家的配合。

We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 November.

我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22日那天见到你。

Mr. and Mrs. Michael Garwood request the honor of your presence at an garden party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college.

Michael Garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。

You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the PWC annual ball.

我们盛情邀请您和家人参加PWC的周年舞会。

I hope you will accept the invitation an reply before 23rd July.

希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复。

Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209. Welcome to join us.

晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。

Please remit payment within ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating.

请于10天内汇款以维持您的信用等级。

Although the ABC Company has reserved the clubhouse for Saturday, we can instead offer you

our conference room, which seats 60.

虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提供60人的会议室。

You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expensive is granted.

您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。

Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.

凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。

We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.

从您的来信得知,已发现五把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。

We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.

我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。

We hope you are satisfied with our goods, and look forward to receiving your further orders.

我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。

We apologize again for any inconvenience.

对于任何不便之处我们再次表示歉意。

An early reply would be appreciated.

如能尽早回复,不胜感激。

We look forward to a happy and successful working relationship with you.

我们期待与你们的合作愉快而成功。

Please note the change of date of the company’s annual party.

请注意公司周年舞会的日期变动。

I would like to present the following findings.

下面我将罗列有关结果。

Effective immediately are the following policies.

以下政策立即生效。

Please let J know by Friday your contact number during the vacation.

请于星期五告知J你假期里的联系电话。

Cooperation with J will be beneficial for the future of our company.

与J的合作将对公司未来发展有帮助。

This memo will present the decisions made at the meeting with SH’ head office.

这份备忘录将展示与上海总公司会议的结果。

On behalf of every staff in the company, I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent appointment to General Manager of the Nottingham Bureau.

我代表公司所有职员衷心祝贺你被委任为诺丁汉办公署的总经理。

I wish you all the best in your future career.

祝你前程锦绣。

This is an impressive accomplishment, of which I am sure your family, friends and you are proud. 这是一个了不起的成就,我相信你的家人朋友还有你自己一定会引以为豪。

We know that you put forth a great amount of effort and that the award was well-deserved.

我们知道你为此付出了很多努力,你得奖是实至名归的。

Wish you and your company continuing success.

祝你和你的事业继续走向辉煌。

Here is the report about the decisions made by the Board of Director for the May 2006 meeting.

这是董事会2006年五月份会议有关决策的报告。

The major findings of the present investigation can be summarized as follows.

目前调查的主要结果可总结为以下几点。

The recommendation is based on the research I’ve done in the past three years, and I believe it will work well.

这个建议是在我前三年研究的基础上提出的,我相信会行得通。

There are alternative ways to cut prices.

还有些其他方法可以降价。

Currently, I am engaged in the investigation work of the project, I’v e made the following achievements.

目前我正在进行该项目的调查工作,已取得了下列成绩。

The research reveals there is a growing market for these kinds of products.

调查表明这类产品的市场正处于成长期。

We have great interest in importing your “Ivory” camera displayed at GZ Trade Fair.

我们希望能紧扣贵公司在广交会上展出的“象牙牌”照相机。

Please inform us what special offer you can make for us.