电影《傲慢与偏见》经典台词

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:456.00 KB
  • 文档页数:67

下载文档原格式

  / 67
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

傲慢与偏见Pride and Prejudice

中英文剧本

Lydia! Kitty!

丽迪雅!吉蒂!

My dear Mr Bennet, have you heard?

我的好老爷班纳特,你听说了吗?

Netherfield Park is let at last. Do you not want to know who has taken it?

尼日斐花园终于租出去了你难道不想知道是谁租去了吗?

As you wish to tell me, my dear, I doubt I have any choice in the matter.

既然你这么想告诉我,我的好太太我只能洗耳恭听了

Kitty, what have I told you about listening at the door?

吉蒂,我以前告诉过你们不要偷听

There's a Mr Bingley arrived from the North. 是位从北部来的彬格莱先生

- Five thousand a year! - Really?

- 一年有五千磅的收入!- 真的?

- He's single! - Who's single?

- 他是单身汉!- 谁是单身汉?

A Mr Bingley, apparently. Kitty!

彬格莱先生,显然吉蒂!

How can that possibly affect them?

这关女儿们什么事?

Mr Bennet, how can you be so tiresome?

班纳特老爷你怎么这样叫人讨厌?

You know he must marry one of them. 告诉你吧,他一定会娶我们女儿中的一个当太太

That is his design in settling here?

他住到这儿来就是为了这个打算的吗?

You must go and visit him at once.

你得马上去拜访拜访他

Good heavens. People.

天哪,人们

For we may not visit if you do not, as you well know, Mr Bennet.

要是你不去,叫我们怎么去?你是知道的,班纳特

- Are you listening? You never listen. - You must, Papa! At once!

- 你在听我说话吗?你从来都不听- 你一定要去,爸爸!马上!

There's no need. I already have.

没必要去了,我已经去过了

- You have? - When?

- 你去过了?- 什么时候?

Oh, Mr Bennet, how can you tease me so? 噢,班纳特老爷你怎么能够这样戏弄我们?

Have you no compassion for my poor nerves? 你半点儿也不体谅我脆弱的神经

You mistake me, my dear. I have the highest respect for them.

你错怪我了,我的好太太我非常尊重你的神经

They've been my constant companions these twenty years.

它们是我23年的老朋友了

Papa!

爸爸!

- Is he amiable? - Who?

- 他亲切吗?- 谁?

- Is he handsome? - He's sure to be.

- 他帅吗?- 他一定帅

With 5,000 a year, it would not matter if he had warts.

一年有五千磅的人就算他有什么毛病也没关系啦

Who's got warts?

谁有毛病?

I will consent to his marrying whichever girl he chooses.

我倒想看看他会娶什么样的女孩

- So will he come to the ball tomorrow? - I believe so.

- 那么他明天也会去舞会吗?- 我想是的

- Mr Bennet! - [Kitty] I have to have your muslin!

- 班纳特老爷!- 我要穿你的棉布衣了!

- I'll lend you my green slippers! - They were mine.

- 我会借给你我的绿拖鞋!- 它们以前是我的

- I'll do your mending for a week. - I'll retrim your new bonnet.

- 我会为你做一星期的针线活- 我会为你的新帽子重新装饰

Two weeks I'll do it for.

两周内我将为你做一切

[# jig] It's not the same! It's not the same.

不一样!不一样

I can't breathe.

我快呼吸不过来了

[girl] I think one of my toes just came off.

我想我的一个脚趾头刚失去知觉

If every man does not end the evening in love with you,

如果在今晚结束前没有男士爱上你的话

then I'm no judge of beauty.

那我就再也不对美丽作评论了

- Or men. - No, they are far too easy to judge. - 或者男士们- 不,它们太亲率以至于没有判断力

They're not all bad.

他们并不都那么糟糕

Humourless poppycocks, in my limited experience.

在我有限的经历中他们都是没有一点幽默感的胡扯

One day, someone will catch your eye,

总有一天某人会抓住你的眼睛

and then you'll have to watch your tongue.

然后你就不得不注意你的口吻了

How good of you to come.

你能来真太好了

Which of the painted peacocks is our Mr Bingley?

哪一位鲜艳的孔雀是我们的彬格莱先生?

He's on the right. On the left is his sister.

右边的是他左边的是他的妹妹