常用英语句子

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:122.00 KB
  • 文档页数:18

下载文档原格式

  / 18
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

对话1 个人预订

R: Reservationist

G: Gusest

R: Good morning , room reservations . Can I help you ?

早晨好!订房部,我能为你效劳吗?

G: I would like to book a room in your hotel.

我想在你们的酒店订一个房间.

R: What kind of room would you prefer ? A single room or a double room?

你喜欢什么样的房间,单人房还是双人房?

G; A double room ,please.

双人房

R: From which date and for how many nights?

由什么时候开始?打算住多久呢?

G: From July 25 to July 28 .

由7月25日至7月28日.

R: Could you please hold on ? I‟ll check our rooms‟ availability . (After a while ) Yes, sir. We do have a double room for those days but it is with a double bed . not twin beds . Would you mind that ?

请别挂断,让我查看那几天有没有空房间.(过了一会)对了,我们在这段日子里有一间双人房,但那是双人床的房间,而并非两张单人床的,请问你介意吗?

G: That‟s O.K. I‟ll be with my wife .

What‟s the rate?

没问题,我跟太太一起.价钱多少?

R: It is one hundred and twenty U.S. dollars per night.

一百二十美元一晚

G: I‟ll take that.

就这样吧

R: May I have your name, please?

请问贵姓

G: Yes, it is Bruce.

我叫布鲁斯

R: How do you spell it , please?

请告诉我怎样拼.

G: B-R-U-C-E.

R-R-U-C-E

R: And your initials, please?

还有阁下名字的第一个字母?

G: J.K

J.K

R: May I have your phone number, Mr Bruce ?

布鲁斯先生,请告诉我你的电话号码.

G: 27854466

27854466

R: At what time will you arrive?

你预计什么时候会抵达?

R: Around 4P.m.

约下午四时吧

R: I would like to confirm your reservation. A double room for Mr and Mrs Bruce at one hundred and twenty U.S. dollars per night from July 25 to July 28. Is that correct?

让我确认阁下的预约.布鲁斯夫妇预订一间双人房,由7月25日至7月28日, 每晚费用为一百二十美元,对吗? G: Exactly.

完全正确

R; Thank you very much , Mr Bruce. My name is Jenny and we look forward to serving you.

谢谢你,布鲁斯先生,我的名字是珍妮,我们期待为你服务.

G: Thank you and goodbye .

谢谢,再见

R: goodbye.

再见.

对话2 团体预订

R: Reservationist

G: Guest

R: Room reservations. May I help you ?

订房部,我能帮助你吗?

G: Yes, this is the World Trade Exhibition Company.

I Would like to reserve ten double rooms with twin beds for five days.

这是世贸展览公司,我想预订十间有两张床的双人房,共五天.

R: From which date?

由什么时候开始呢?

G: From May 12 to May 16.

5月12日至16日

R: One moment, please, sir ```Yes, we can confirm ten rooms for five days.

请等一会,先生,十间双人房,五天,没问题.

G: Thank you .Is there a special rate for group reservations ?

谢谢,团体订房有没有折扣?

R: Yes ,sir .There is a twenty per cent discount.

Therefore, it is ninety-six U.S. dollars per night . There‟s also a ten per cent service charge and a five per cent government tax.

有的,我们有八折的优惠,折合是每晚九十六美元.另外还要加算百分之十的服务费和百分之五政府税.

G: That‟s fine

好的

R: Sir, as we have no credit arrangement with your company, we need an advance deposit by company cheque or