酒店礼宾部常用英语对话值得收藏

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:21.00 KB
  • 文档页数:7

下载文档原格式

  / 9
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店礼宾部常用英语对话,值得收藏!

泛瑞翻译

一、门童英语

Goodmorning, sir. Welcome to our hotel.

早上好,先生,欢迎光临。

Goodafternoon, madam. Are you going to check in?

下午好,女士,您打算登记入住吗?

Pleasecheck in at the reception desk in the lobby.

请到大堂接待处登记。

Wouldyou like a taxi?

您想叫出租车吗?

Whereare you going, sir?

先生,您打算去哪里?

Ittakes about ten minutes by taxi.

坐出租车大约要10分钟。

Just amoment, please. I’m sure a taxi will be available in a few minutes.请稍等,过几分钟就会有出租车的。

There’sparking space in the garage.

停车场有空位。

Parkingis free for guests of the hotel.

宾客免费停车。

If youdon’t know how to come back, give us a call.

如果您不知道怎么回来,可以给我们打电话。

Have apleasant trip, sir.

先生,祝您旅途愉快。

二、行李员英语

May Itake your luggage for you?

我来帮您拿行李,好吗?

Just amoment, please. I’ll bring a luggage cart.

请稍等一下,我去推一辆行李车来。

Don’tworry, sir. Your luggage will be sent up at once.

先生,别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去。

Whenyou check out, please call number 32 and we’ll help you with your luggageimmediately.

如果您要离店,请拨打32,我们会马上帮您运送行李。

Howmany pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有几件行李?

Isthere anything valuable or breakable in your bag?您包里有贵重物品或易碎物品吗?

May Ihave your room key, please?

请把您房间的钥匙给我,好吗?

Isthis the correct number of bags?

您的行李数目对吗?

Twosuitcases and one bag. Is that right?

两只箱子和一个包,对吗?

I’llshow you to the Front Desk. This way please.让我带您去总台,请走这边。

三、情景对话(一)-欢迎客人

D: Doorman门童S: Mr. Smith 史密斯先生

D: Goodafternoon, sir. Welcome to Sheraton Hotel.下午好,先生!欢迎光临喜来登酒店。

S:Thanks, good afternoon. I want to stay in.

下午好,谢谢。我想办理入住。

D:Please come in and contact the reception desk.请到前台办理手续。

S:Where is it?

在哪里?

D:It’s straight ahead. The porter will help you to handle the baggage.前方直走,行李员会帮您运送行李。

S: OK.

好的。

D:Please step this way. It’s slippery, please mind your step.

请小心脚下,地面有些滑,注意前方台阶。

S:Thank you.

谢谢。

四、情景对话(二)–欢送客人

D: Doorman门童L: Miss Li 李小姐

D:Madam, can I help you?

女士,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

L:Could you call a taxi for me? I have just checked out.

你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?我刚已经办理了离店手续。

D:Yes, madam, where to go?

好的,女士,您准备去哪里?

L: Theairport.

机场。

D:Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

D: Thetaxi is waiting for you at the entrance.

出租车已经在门口等您了。

L:Thank you. Would you help me with my baggage?

谢谢你,能帮我拿下行李吗?

D:Certainly, madam.

当然了,女士。

D:There are two pieces in trolly. Is that correct, madam?女士,就这车上的两件行李,是吗?

L:You're right.

对的。

D:Please.

请。

L:Thank you very much. Goodbye.

非常感谢你,再见。

D:Goodbye, have a nice trip.

再见,祝您旅途愉快。