酒店前台接待英语常用口语

  • 格式:docx
  • 大小:23.63 KB
  • 文档页数:5

下载文档原格式

  / 11
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

酒店前台接待英语常用口语

Part 1 Greetings问候

1. Welcome to Shanxi World Trade Hotel . I’m..., what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临山西国贸大饭店。我是...,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

5.Have you make a reservation ?\Have you booked the room?\Are you the vip?

请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗?

6.What kind of room would you like ?

请问您需要什么类型的房间。

7.Sorry ,I don’t quite understand .

对不起,我不是很明白。

8.I’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。

9.It’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?

这是酒店业的旺季。

10.Excuse me ,How do spell it ,please ?

打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?

11.We can only keep your table /room till …

我们能保留您的房间直到...

12.Let me show you to your room ,this way please .

让我带您到房间,这边请。

Part 2 Helping to Check-in帮助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport or ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the

form.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...?

您是要哪种房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢?

6.Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

Part3 Providing Service During Staying居住期间服务

1.Regular Service常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.

您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行