英语学习——情人节的玫瑰(英汉互译)

  • 格式:pdf
  • 大小:78.19 KB
  • 文档页数:2

下载文档原格式

  / 2
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

情人节的玫瑰

红玫瑰是她的至爱,玫瑰也是她的名。Red roses were her favorites,her name was also Rose.

年年丈夫送给她玫瑰,用美丽的蝴蝶结束捆。

And every year her husband sent them,tied with pretty bows.

这一年他去世了,玫瑰依然送到了家门。The year he died,the roses were delivered to her door.一如既往,卡片上写着,“做我的情人。”

The card said,“Be my Valentine,”like all the year before.

每年他送她玫瑰,卡片上总是写有,Each year he sent her roses,and the note would always say,“今年我更加爱你,胜过去年的今天。

“I love you even more this year,than last year on this day.

岁月流逝,我对你的爱有增无减。”My love for you will always grow,with every passing year.”她清楚这是最后一次玫瑰在眼前。She knew this was the last time that the roses would appear.她想,玫瑰是他预定在节前。She thought,he ordered roses in advance before this day.

她亲爱的丈夫不知自己会离开人间。Her loving husband did not know,that he would pass away.

他喜欢早早做好事情,提前许多天。He always liked to do things early,way before the time.

这样,即使他很忙,一切也会如意称心。

Then,if he got too busy,everything would work out fine.

她修剪枝梗,将花插入一个特殊的花瓶

She trimmed the stems,and placed them in a very special vase.

然后将花瓶放在他微笑着的照片旁边。

Then,sat the vase beside the portrait of his smiling face.

她坐在丈夫最喜欢的椅子里,一小时又一小时。

She would sit for hours,in her husband’s favorite chair.

她凝视丈夫的照片,凝视默默陪伴的玫瑰花朵。

While staring at his picture,and the roses sitting there.

一年逝去了,没有伴侣的生活很艰难。A year went by,and it was hard to live without her mate.孤独与寂寞左右相伴。With loneliness and solitude,that had become her fate.

于是,就在那一刻,像往年的情人节时一样,Then,the very hour,as on Valentines before.

门铃响了,玫瑰花就放在门前。The doorbell rang,and there were roses,sitting by her door.

她将玫瑰拿进去,吃惊地看着它们。

She brought the roses in,and then just looked at them in shock.

然后去拿电话,打电话询问花店。Then,went to get the telephone,to call the florist shop.

店主接电话,她请他作个解释,The owner answered,and she asked him,if he would explain.

为什么有人对她做这件事,使她如此心酸。

Why would someone do this to her,causing her such pain?

“我知道你丈夫去世了,在一年以前,”

“I know your husband passed away,more than a year ago,”

店主说,“我知道你会打电话,会问个究竟。

the owner said,“I knew you’d call,and you would want to know.

今天你收到的玫瑰花,早已提前预定。The flowers you received today,were paid for in advance.你丈夫总是计划在前,做任何事都不靠侥幸。

Your husband always planned ahead,he left nothing to chance.

在我这儿的一份存档中,有一份长期的定单,

There is standing order,that I have on file down here.

他早已付费,因此你每年收到玫瑰。

And he has paid,well in advance,you’ll get them every year.

还有一件事,我想你也应该知道,There also is another thing,that I think you should know,

他写了一张特别的卡片,写在几年以前。He wrote a special little card---he did this years ago.一旦我发现他不在光临本店,Then,should ever,I find out that he’s no longer here,

这张卡片……就该在第二年送到你手边。”

That’s the card--that should be sent,to you the following year.”

她谢了他,挂上电话,泪流满面。

She thanked him and hung up the phone,her tears now flowing hard.

她手指颤抖着,慢慢伸出去拿那张卡片。

Her fingers shaking,as she slowly reached to get the card.

她看见在卡片上,他给她写了一封短笺。

Inside the card,she saw that he had written her a note.

在深深的寂静中,她凝视着他的留言。

Then,as she stared in total silence,this is what he wrote……

“你好,我的爱人,我知道我已离去一年。

“Hello my love,I know it’s been a year since I’ve been gone,

我希望这一年对你不是太难。I hope it hasn’t been too hard for you to overcome.

我知道你一定孤独,一定苦不堪言。I know it must be lonely,and the pain is very real.

因为我知道自己会怎样感觉,如果我换在你的位置。

For if it was the other way,I know how I would feel.

我们相互的爱使生活中的一切如此美丽。The love we shared made everything so beautiful in life.语言表达不了我对你的爱,你是完美的妻子。

I loved you more than words can say,you were the prefect wife.

你是我的朋友,你是我的情人,你为我做了一切。

You were my friend and lover,you fulfilled my every need.

我知道现在才过一年,但请不要伤心。

I know it’s only been a year,but please try not to grieve.

我希望你幸福,即使在你流泪之时。I want you to be happy,even when you shad your tears.

这就是今后很久还会有玫瑰送给你的原因。That is why the roses will be sent to you for years.当你收到这些玫瑰时,想想所有的幸福与甜蜜,

When you get these roses,think of all the happiness,

想想我们曾在一起,想想我们曾多么的幸运。

that we had together,and how both of us were blessed.

我一直都爱你,我相信我将永远爱你。I have always loved you and I know I always will.

但是,我的爱人,你要生存下去,你的生活还要继续。

But,my love,you must go on,you have some living still.

请……在你的有生之年,去寻找幸福。

Please---try to find happiness,while living out your days.

我知道那不容易,但希望你能寻得路径。I know it is not easy,but I hope you find some ways.

玫瑰会每年送到家门,The roses will come every year,and they will only stop,

直到无人答应,直到花店主人亲来叩门。

when your door’s not answered,when the florist stops to knock.

那一天他会来五次,万一你有事外出。

He will come five times that day,in case you have gone out.

等他去了最后一次,他就会确知无疑,But after his last visit,he will know without a doubt,

他会将玫瑰送到我指定之处,to take the roses to the place,where I’ve instructed him,

将玫瑰放在我们同在的地方,我们又同在一起。”

and place the roses where we are,together once again.”