礼宾部英文资料

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:44.00 KB
  • 文档页数:4

下载文档原格式

  / 4
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

礼宾部

基本句型

May I take your luggage for you?

我来帮您拿行李,好吗?

Just a moment ,pl ease . I’ll bring a luggage car.

请稍等一下,我去推一辆行李车来。

Don’t worry , sir . Your luggage will be sent up at once .

先生,别担心,您的行李很快就会送上去的。

When you check out , please call number 2 and we’ll h elp you with your luggage immediately.

如果您要离店,请打电话2,我们会马上帮您运送行李的。

How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有几件行李?

Two suitcases and one bag . Is that right?

两只箱子和一个包,对吗?

I’ll show you to the Front Desk.. This way please.

让我带您去总台,请走这边。

Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗?

May I have your room key , please.

请把您房间的钥匙给我好吗?

Most taxi drivers do not speak English . It is helpful if you have your destination written in Chinese.

大多数出租车司机都不会英语,把您要去的目的地用中文写下来,会给您不少帮助。When you return to the hotel, please show this hotel card to the taxi driver.

当您要返回酒店时,请向出租车司机出示一下酒店名片。

According to regulation, we don’t accept food , combustible , valuable and breakable objects.

根据规定,食品、易燃品、贵重物品和易碎品都不给予保管。

Is this the correct number of bags?

您的行李数目对吗?

情景对话

1、Bellman’s service行李服务

B: Good afternoon ,sir . Welcome to our hotel .先生,下午好!欢迎来到我们酒店!

G : Thank you .谢谢!

B : How many pieces of luggage do you have ?您有几件行李?

G : Just these three . 只有三件。

B : Two suitcases and one bag . Is that right ?两个箱子和一个包。对吗?

G : Yes , that’s all .是,对的。

B : I’ll show you to the front desk . This way please , I will put your bags by the post over there .

我带您去前台。这边请,我将把您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G : I see , thanks .我知道了,谢谢!

B : Another bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in .

当您办理完入住手续,另一位行李员会带您去您的房间。

G : Ok , fine . 好,很好。

B : Please enjoy your stay . 希望您入住愉快!

2、Introducing hotels services介绍酒店服务

Bm : Good afternoon , sir and madam . I’m the bellman.

先生、夫人,下午好。我是行李员。

Bm :Very glad to have you here . Let me carry your baggage . This way , please .

很高兴您来这里。让我来拿您的行李。这边请。

(They are going to the elevator entrance) (他们将要进入电梯)

B: Could you tell us something about your hotels services?

你能告诉我们一些关于你们酒店的服务吗?

Bm: Certainly , sir . Ours is a first-rate hotel and chosen as the favorite place to stay by VIPs , 当然,先生。我们酒店在世界是一流的,喜欢在我们这儿入住的贵宾,有许多国家的official guests and businessmen from many countries . There are over 173 rooms of international 政府官员和商人。我们酒店有超过173间房间,所有房间standard , all spacious and airy . There are one Chinese restaurants, a deluxe Westernstyle 都宽敞通风。酒店有一个中餐厅,一个西餐厅,

restaurant, large and small banquet halls .

大小宴会厅。

M : How about other services ?还有其他服务吗?

Bm : Also available are a beauty salon , a swimming pool and tennis…..

还有一个美容沙龙,游泳池和网球……

(Now they are at the elevator entrance) (现在他们在电梯口)

Here we are . Please take this elevator to the 9th floor . The floor attendant will meet you there and 我们到了。请乘坐电梯到9楼。楼层服务员将在电梯口等着您并带您到show you to room 908. I’ll take the baggage elevator and get your baggage up to your room .

908房间。我会带您去电梯,并把您的行李送到您的房间。

B : Thank you . See you then .

谢谢!待会见。

3、On the way to the room 展示房间

B : Good evening , sir . I’ll show you to your room .you have two suitcases and one bag . Is that

晚上好,先生。我带您去您的房间,您有两个箱子和一个包。

correct ?

对吗?

G : Yes , that’s right .

是的。

B : Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag ?

请问您的行李里有贵重和易碎物品吗?

G : Yes , there is a bottle of whiskey .

是的,有一瓶威士忌。

B : Could you carry this bag , sir ? I’m afraid the contents might break .

相关主题