口腔英文会话
- 格式:doc
- 大小:74.50 KB
- 文档页数:18
口腔诊疗英语对话Dialogue between Dentist and PatientDentist: Good morning! How can I assist you today?Patient: Hi, I've been experiencing toothache for the past few days, and it's been quite painful.Dentist: I see. Let me examine your teeth. Please sit on the dental chair and open your mouth wide.Patient: (Sits on the dental chair and opens mouth)Dentist: (Examines the patient's teeth) It seems like you have a cavity in one of your molars that is causing the pain. I recommend filling it to prevent further damage. Are you okay with that?Patient: Yes, please go ahead. How long will it take?Dentist: It should take approximately 30 minutes. I will numb the area with local anesthesia before starting the procedure to ensure you don't feel any pain.Patient: Sounds good. Will there be any side effects or post-treatment care?Dentist: You may feel some numbness in the treated area for a few hours after the procedure. It's important to avoid eating anything until the numbness wears off to prevent accidentally biting your cheek. Also, try to chew on the opposite side of your mouth for aday or two. The filling will need some time to harden completely.Patient: Understood. Anything else I should be aware of?Dentist: We also recommend practicing good oral hygiene, such as brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing regularly, to prevent future cavities. Additionally, avoid consuming excessive amounts of sugary foods and drinks as they can contribute to tooth decay.Patient: I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for your advice and for treating my toothache.Dentist: You're welcome. If you have any further issues or questions, don't hesitate to schedule a follow-up appointment. Have a good day!Patient: Thank you, I will. Goodbye!。
经典牙科英语会话常用句子牙科的学习也需要了解一些专业的英语知识及进行一些英语会话。
下面是整理的经典牙科英语会话,希望对大家有帮助。
1. Please sit dow n in this chair. 请坐到这张椅子上。
2. I will lean the chair back. 我把椅子向后倾斜点。
3. I will bring the chair up. 我将抬高牙椅.。
4. Are you comfortable in this positi on? 这样的位置你还满意吗?5.1 will place an apr on on you. 我给您系上胸巾。
6. Please lift your head. 请把头抬高点。
7. Please tuck your chin. 请收下颌。
8. Please raise your left hand if you feel pai n. 女口果疼痛,请举起您的左手。
9. Rinse your mouth, please. 请漱口。
10. Please relax your ton gue/jaw/shoulder. 请放松您的舌头/下巴/肩膀。
11. I am going to test it with somethi ng cold and it mightcause some discomfort. 我用冰水来试一下,会有一些疼痛。
12. Lets take an x-ray now. 我来给您找张X光片。
13. I need to take a panoramic film (to see the wholeupper and lower iaw). 我需要给您找一张全景片。
14. This tooth might n eed 2-3 appo in tme nts. 这个牙的治疗一共约需要两到三次就诊。
15. A non vital tooth has its circulati on and nu trie nts cutoff therefore it are more fragile, and it should be protected with a full coverage crow n. 失活后的牙齿由于没有神经营养和血液供应变脆,容易折断,需要做牙冠来保护。
HOW TO PRACTICE MODERNDENTISTRY欧阳引擎(2021.01.01)THROUGH ENGLISH CONVERSATION牙科英语会话CONTENTS目录Part 1. The First Appointment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4第一次预约Part 2. Oral Prophylaxis. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15口腔预防治疗Part 3. Operative Dentistry. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20牙科手术Part 4. An Explanation of Dental Caries. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 27有关龋齿的解释Part 5. Endodontic Treatment. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 32牙根管治疗法Part 6. Apicoectomy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 41根尖切除术Part 7. Extraction. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 49拔牙Part 8. Post-operative Care. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 63手术后的护理Part 9. Fixed Bridge. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 68固定桥Part 10. Periodontal Treatment. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 73牙周的治疗Part 11. Hypersensitive Teeth. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 86牙齿过敏Part 12. Malocclusion. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .90咬合不正Part 13. Orthodontic Treatment. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 95正畸Part 14. Dentures. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 106活动义齿(假牙)Part 15. New Dentures. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 111新义齿Part 16. Dental Implants. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 116 牙齿种植Part 1The First Appointment第一章第一次预约D-Doctor, H-Hygienist, P-PatientD-医生,H-医生助理,P-病人H:Good morning, Doctor Smith.早安,史密斯医生。
HOW TO PRACTICE MODERN DENTISTRYTHROUGH ENGLISH CONVERSATION牙科英语会话CONTENTS目录Part 1. The First Appointment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 第一次预约Part 2. Oral Prophylaxis . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 口腔预防治疗Part 3. Operative Dentistry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20 牙科手术Part 4. An Explanation of Dental Caries . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 27 有关龋齿的解释Part 5. Endodontic Treatment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 32 牙根管治疗法Part 6. Apicoectomy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 41 根尖切除术Part 7. Extraction . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 49 拔牙Part 8. Post-operative Care . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 63 手术后的护理Part 9. Fixed Bridge . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 68 固定桥Part 10. Periodontal Treatment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 73 牙周的治疗Part 11. Hypersensitive Teeth . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 86 牙齿过敏Part 12. Malocclusion . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .90 咬合不正Part 13. Orthodontic Treatment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 95 正畸Part 14. Dentures . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 106 活动义齿(假牙)Part 15. New Dentures . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 111 新义齿Part 16. Dental Implants . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 116叮叮小文库Part 1The First Appointment第一章第一次预约D-Doctor, H-Hygienist, P-PatientD-医生,H-医生助理,P-病人H:Good morning, Doctor Smith.早安,史密斯医生。
口腔临床英语对话"Good morning, Dr. Smith! How can we assist you with your oral clinical needs today?" The patient, a nervous newcomer, fidgets in the dental chair, their anxiety palpable. "I've been experiencing some discomfort here," they point to the left side of their mouth. Dr. Smith, with a reassuring smile, responds, "Let's take a closer look, shall we?" The dental hygienist, equipped with a gentle touch, begins the examination, "We'll start with a thorough cleaning and then we'll assess the situation."As the procedure unfolds, the patient's apprehension eases, replaced by curiosity. "What exactly are you doing?" they inquire. "We're using a scaler to remove plaque and tartar buildup," the hygienist explains, "It's essential for maintaining oral health and preventing gum disease." The dentist, observing closely, adds, "Once we've completed the cleaning, we'll take some X-rays to get a clearer picture of what's happening beneath the surface."After the X-rays are taken, Dr. Smith reviews the images with the patient, pointing out areas of concern. "Here, we see some signs of decay," they indicate, "but don't worry, we have several treatment options available." The patient, now more at ease, asks, "What would you recommend?" Dr. Smith thoughtfully considers the options, "Given the extent of the decay, a filling might be the best course of action. It will restore the tooth's structure and prevent further damage."The patient nods, feeling reassured by the professional guidance. "Okay, let's do that." As the dental team prepares for the procedure, Dr. Smith continues the conversation, "We'll use a composite resin that matches the color of your tooth, so it will blend in seamlessly." The patient smiles, a sense of relief washing over them. "That sounds perfect."Throughout the treatment, the dental staff maintains a running dialogue, ensuring the patient is comfortable and informed. "You're doing great," the assistant encourages, as the dentist carefully applies the filling material. "We're almost done."Once the procedure is complete, Dr. Smith reviews aftercare instructions, "Keep up with your regular oral hygiene routine, and we'll schedule a follow-up appointment to monitor the progress." The patient, now fully relaxed, thanks the team, "I appreciate your help and the clear communication throughout the process."As the patient leaves the clinic with a renewed sense of confidence in their oral health, the dental team reflects on the successful interaction, ready to welcome the next patient with the same level of care and expertise.。
口腔临床英语会话集一.At the registration (挂号)1.我能为您做什么?(您有什么事吗?)What can I do for you?May I help you?Is there any thing we can do for you?What is it?How can we help you?2.您哪里不舒服?What is your problem?What’s wrong with you today?What’s troubling you?What’s bothering you?What seems to be the problem?What’s the matter with you?What’s your complaint?What are you suffering from?3.您要看牙病吗?Do you want to see a dentist?4.您要挂哪个专业的号?Which speciality do you want to register with?5.您要拔牙(补牙)吗?Do you want to have your tooth pulled (tooth filled)? 6.补牙?镶牙(做义齿)?还是洗牙(洁牙)?For a filling? A denture? Or a cleaning?7.您以前来过这儿吗?Have you been here before?8.这是您第一次到口腔门诊吗?Is this you first visit to this dental clinic?9.您是初诊病人吗?Are you a new patient?10.谁介绍您来这里的?Who introduced this clinic to you?11.您会说英语吗?Do you speak English?12.您明白我说的话吗?Do you understand what I’m saying?Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? Should I explain it again?13.下次请带翻译来。
⼜腔急诊篇Emergency(⼀)牙齿断裂Broken tooth■Composite filling, composite resin: 複合樹脂充填, 複合樹脂■Metal crown: ⾦屬牙冠■White crown: ⽩⾊⾦屬牙冠■Ceramic matertals: 陶瓷材料■Zirconia: 氧化鋯■Prepare the tooth: 修磨牙齒; 預備牙齒■Emergency: 急診■Chew: 咀嚼Dr. XZ : Y ou’re back again, Mr.XX. Is it the same tooth? /What’s wrong with you ?Mr. XX: I’m not sure. I bit on a chicken bones last night then I heard a crack and felt something sharp in my mouth. I think it is either the tooth you worked on or the one next to it. I can’t say.Dr. XZ: W ell, luckily the tooth I rebuilt last time is OK. It isthe tooth behind. Y ou also had a composite filling in that tooth but now the remaining bit of enamel has broken o ff.Mr. XX: Is it serious?Dr. XZ: Y es and no.Repair the broken enamel with composite resin all yourtooth will consist of composite.If all of the tooth consists of composite resin, it can easily break again and all the filling may break o ff. W e will need to place a crown on the tooth.There are some new ceramic materials available, whichcan be used to make the crown.Because you have a tendency to break your teeth we will need to use a strong ceramic. Something like a Procera high strength alumina coping or one made of zirconia.(⼆)活動假牙的⼈⼯牙齒斷裂A denture tooth has broken off关键词What can I do for you?A front tooth has broken o ffmy upper denture and now I can’t smile. It’s terrible. I must give a presentation this afternoon in front of people.Let me have a look. no problem. The tooth just needs to be stuck back on. It will take me just a few minutes.(三)牙冠周圍發炎PericoronitisPatient’s file 病歷資料Wisdom tooth智齒; 第三⼤⾅齒Bite 咬Gum 牙齦Lower third molar 下顎第三⼤⾅齒Swo ll en / Swe ll 腫脹Crown牙冠Pericoronitis 牙冠周圍發炎Flap of gum 牙齦瓣Infection 感染Erupt 萌發Radiograph 放射線照⽚ Impacted tooth 埋伏齒Oral surgeon ⼜腔外科Refer轉診Second opinion 第⼆意⾒Extract 拔牙Sterile water 滅菌⽔Antibiotics 抗⽣素White spot ⽩斑Hygienist ⼜腔衛⽣師I think it’s wisdom tooth.The back of my mouth hurts when I try to bite together. The pain has been getting worse and I couldn’t sleep last night.I am also having di ffi culty opening my mouth.The gum around your lower third molar is swollen. Part ofthe crown is visible. Y ou have pericoronitis.There is a flap of gum overlying the wisdom tooth. Food has got stuck underneath and an infection has started. It looks like your third molar is having trouble erupting. W e need to take a radiograph to check its position.Y our tooth is impacted mesially . Let me show you.Will it come through later on?It is tilted against the molar in front. I will refer you to an oral surgeon for a second opinion. He may recommend you have it extracted. I will wash under the gum with sterile water and give you some antibiotics. They will reduce the infection. Are you allergic to Penicillin?案例对话(四)過敏反應An allergic reactionA ll ergic reaction 過敏反應Swe ll ing 腫脹Rash 濕疹Go and see a doctor 看醫⽣Alternative antibiotics 替代抗⽣劑oral surgeon ⼜腔外科醫⽣Have one’s wisdom tooth removed 拔掉某⼈的智齒Indication 適應症She thinks that she’s had an allergic reaction to theantibiotics Dr. XZ gave her for her wisdom tooth troubleShe came in yesterday as an emergency. I’ll let he know that she’s in the waiting room.I have developed a rash on my arm and I think it’s anallergic reaction to the antibiotics you gave me.Y es I can see the rash. I gave you penicillin. When I asked you if you had any allergies you said you hadn’t. That’s right I don’t.Have you had penicillin before?/No I haven’t.W ell it looks like you have had an allergic reaction. Y ou must go andsee your Medical Doctor for further tests. In the meantime, please stop the penicillin and I will give you an alternative antibiotic.I will see you then and decide if we need o refer you to the oralsurgeon to have your wisdom tooth removed. If you have aninfection that requires antibiotics then that is an indication to havethe tooth removed.(四)脫落齒An avulsed toothUpper central incisor上顎正中切齒Come through長出(牙齒)Surgery (British dental clinical or ⼿術)Splint the tooth (靠相鄰牙齒的連結)固定牙齒Periodontal membrane牙周膜常⽤词汇Apparently her front teeth was knocked out.Sb. has had an accident at school and has had her front tooth knocked out and she wants to know what to do.The best thing to do is to put the tooth back if you can. Is there some milk anywhere? If so put the tooth in milk and gently move it around. Try not to touch or clean the root.Y ou need to put the tooth back in the socket. But please becareful to put the tooth back the right way around.The flat part faces to the front. Push the tooth in as quickly as you can then ask her to bite gently on something soft like a piece of cotton.Then bring her straight to the surgery.I’ll splint the tooth for a few days just to keep it in position while hopefully a new periodontal membrane will grow.。
HOW TO PRACTICE MODERNDENTISTRYTHROUGH ENGLISH CONVERSATION牙科英语会话CONTENTS目录Part 1. The First Appointment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4第一次预约Part 2. Oral Prophylaxis. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15口腔预防治疗Part 3. Operative Dentistry. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20牙科手术Part 4. An Explanation of Dental Caries. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 27有关龋齿的解释Part 5. Endodontic Treatment. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 32牙根管治疗法Part 6. Apicoectomy. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 41根尖切除术Part 7. Extraction. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 49拔牙Part 8. Post-operative Care. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 63手术后的护理Part 9. Fixed Bridge. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 68固定桥Part 10. Periodontal Treatment. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 73牙周的治疗Part 11. Hypersensitive Teeth. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 86牙齿过敏Part 12. Malocclusion. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .90咬合不正Part 13. Orthodontic Treatment. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 95正畸Part 14. Dentures. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 106活动义齿(假牙)Part 15. New Dentures. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 111新义齿Part 16. Dental Implants. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 116 牙齿种植Part 1The First Appointment第一章第一次预约D-Doctor, H-Hygienist, P-PatientD-医生,H-医生助理,P-病人H:Good morning, Doctor Smith.早安,史密斯医生。
口腔临床英语会话一.At the registration挂号1. What can I do for you? 我能为您做些什么?2. What is wrong with you? 您有什么不舒服的吗3. Do you want to see a dentist? 您是来看牙医的吗?4. Which speciality do you want to register with?您要挂哪个科的号?5. Do you want to have your tooth pulled ( tooth filled )?您要拔牙补牙吗?6. For a filling? A denture? Or a cleaning?补牙?镶牙?还是洁牙?7. Is this your first visit to this dental clinic?您是第一次来这个牙科诊所吗?8. May I have your address, telephone number, age and occupation, please?请告诉我您的地址,电话号码,年龄,职业。
9. Please write your name and date of birth on this card.请在这张卡上填写您的姓名、生日10. Please fill out this record card. 请填写这张记录卡。
11. Do you have a registration card? 您有挂号证吗?12. When did you come last? 您最后一次就诊是哪天?13. Do you have an appointment? 您有预约吗?14. We are fully booked today. 今天已经约满了。
15. Please show this card at the registration desk every time youcome. 每次来挂号,请出示这张卡16. Please pay for the registration. 请交挂号费。
17. Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的零钱。
18. This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring ithere whenever you come.这是您的挂号证,请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。
19. Please wait in the waiting room. 请在候诊室等。
20. The doctor will see you soon. 医生马上来见您。
21. The doctor now is with a patient. 医生现在正在看病。
22. Y our turn is next. 下一个就到您了。
23. There are two more patients before you.您前面还有两位病人在候诊。
24. The patient before you is a rather complicated case, I’m sorryyou will have to wait at least half an hour.前面那个病人比较复杂,您至少还得等半小时。
25. Please come into the treatment room, will you? 请进治疗室。
二.Directions for the position, manner and action椅位,方式和行为的指导1. Please sit down in this chair. 请坐。
2. I will lean the chair back. 我把牙椅向后倾斜点。
3. I will bring the chair up. 我将抬高牙椅。
4. Please slide up/down the chair.5. Are you comfortable in this position?6. I will place an apron on you. 我给您系上胸巾。
7. Please lift your head.8. Please turn your head to the right/left.9. Please tuck your chin. 请收下颌。
10. Please open your mouth a litter wider. 嘴巴张大点。
11. Please keep your mouth open. 嘴巴保持张口12. Bite down, please. 请咬合。
13. Tap your back teeth together. 请咬后牙。
14. Move your jaw to the right and left. 请左右错颌。
15. Slide your lower jaw forward. 向前伸下颌。
16. Please keep the teeth together. 请保持咬合状态。
17. Relax and make yourself comfortable.放松自己,使自己感觉舒服。
18. Please relax your tongue/jaw/shoulders. 放松舌头/下巴/肩膀。
19. Please raise your left hand if you feel pain.如果疼痛,请举起您的左手。
20. Rinse your mouth, please. 请漱口。
三.Questions about medical history 既往史的询问1. First, I will ask you about your general health and allergies.首先,我需要了解您的全身健康状况和过敏史。
2. How are your health conditions now? ( Excellent, Average, Poor)您现在的身体状况如何?3. Do you have any chronic disease? 您有什么慢性病吗?4. Have you ever had a serious illness? 您有重大疾病史吗?5. Have you had any operations in the past? 您有手术史吗?6. Have you had any serious accidents or injuries? 您有外伤史?7. Have you ever had a blood transfusion? 您有输过血。
8. Do you have or have you ever had the disease of heart, liver or kidney?您是否有过心脏病,肝病或肾病?9. Are you suffering from hypertension? 您有高血压病史吗?10. Have you had any diabetes? 您有糖尿病史吗?11. Do you have a fever? 您有发烧吗?12. How is your appetite? 您的食欲怎样?13. Do you have any trouble in swallowing food?您有吞咽困难的现象吗?14. Do you take any medication regularly? 您目前有长期用药吗?15. Are you pregnant? 您有怀孕吗?16. Is your menstrual cycle regular? 您的月经规律吗?17. When did your last period begin? 您末次月经是什么时候?18. Do you have any allergy? 您有过敏史吗?22. Have you ever had an injection for anesthesia?您以前用过麻醉药吗?23. Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injury of a toothextratction?您有过伤口或拔牙创口出血不止的经历吗?24. Have you ever had complications from dental treatment?您有过与治牙相关的并发症吗四.Questions about general symptoms 一般症状的询问1. What is your trouble?2. Tell me what symptoms you have? 能描述一下您的症状吗?3. When did you first notice such conditions?您第一次发现这种情况是什么时候?4. Have you already attended another hospital with your problems? 您有在其他医院看过吗?5. Please tell me the name of the hospital, the period and the type oftreatment you received.请告诉我医院的名字,治疗方法和时间。
6. When were you under the care of the doctor recently, tell me the symptoms you had.您什么时候接受的治疗,告诉我你的症状。
7. When did you become swollen up like this?您什么时候肿成这样的。
8. How long did it bleed? 出血多长时间?9. When did the tooth last have dental treatment?最后一次治牙是什么时候?五.Questions about pain 疼痛的询问1. When did the tooth start to hurt? 这牙什么时候开始痛?2. What kind of pain did you feel? 是那种类型的痛?3. Can you describe the pain? Is it a dull pain/a sharp pain/athrobbing pain?您能描述一下您的疼痛吗?是钝痛/锐痛/跳痛?4. Does it come and go or come suddenly? 是间断痛还是突发痛?5. Does it spread anywhere else? 疼痛想其他地方放射吗?6. Was it sensitive to sweet food/cold water? 对甜食/冷水刺激敏感吗7. Did it hurt after eating and drinking? 吃饭和喝水时痛吗?8. Did the pain interfere with sleep? 夜间疼痛加重吗?9. Did pressure make it hurt? 您有咀嚼痛吗?10. Do you feel pain when I tap on this tooth?当我叩您的牙时有疼痛吗?六.Questions about periodontal disease 牙周病的询问1. Did you have any bleeding from your gums?您的牙龈有出过血吗?2. Did your gums bleed when you brush your teeth?您刷牙时有出血吗?3. Did your gums bleed when you eat hard food, like an apple?咬硬物时,比如苹果有出血吗牙龈?4. Have you noticed any bleeding spots on your skin?您皮肤上有出血点吗?5. Did the gums bleed for no apparent reason at all?您的牙龈是不明原因的出血吗?6. Did food get caught between your teeth? 您塞牙吗?7. Do you feel any of your teeth loose? 您感觉哪个牙有松动吗?8. Do you notice that you breathe through your mouth?您注意到您有口呼吸吗?9. Do you snore? 您有打呼噜吗?10. Do you have a habit of grinding your teeth at night?您有夜间磨牙的吗?11. Do you have a habit of clenching your teeth?您有紧咬牙的习惯吗?12. Do you have anyone in your family who had serious gum disease? 您的家人有患牙龈病的吗?13. Has a dentist ever told you that you have gingivitis orperiodontitis?有医生告诉过您,您有牙龈炎或者牙周炎吗?七.Questions about temporomandibular joint dysfunction 关节功能紊乱的询问1. Do you have any of the following symptoms: noise in thejoints ,headache, a stiff shoulder, or sleepless at night?您有一下什么症状吗:关节弹响、头痛、肩膀僵直或者失眠?2. Do you feel that it is difficult to open your mouth now?开口困难吗?3. Do your joint sound strange when you open your mouth?开口时关节有弹响吗?4. Do you feel sore here when I press this place?我按压的部位有痛吗?5. On which side of your mouth do you chew most often when you eat food?您通常用哪侧咀嚼?八.Local anesthesia 局部麻醉1. Are you feeling a pain when I use the drill? Then I will use an injection for anesthesia?当我钻牙时有感觉痛吗?如果有,我将给您打针麻药。