英语话剧_灰姑娘[1]

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:56.00 KB
  • 文档页数:6

下载文档原格式

  / 12
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

短剧灰姑娘

第一场:

旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was

dead, her father loved her very much. 很久很久以前,有一个可爱的小女孩,她的名字叫艾丽丝,她的母亲死了,她的父亲非常地爱她。

Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?

父亲:亲爱的女儿!这些礼物是送给你的。你喜欢它们吗?

Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad.

艾丽斯:是的,谢谢您,爸爸。

Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever!

父亲:我的可爱的女儿,我希望你永远快乐!

旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her stepmother and

her new sisters are coming. 但是有一天,她的父亲嫁给了一个新妻子。看,她的后妈和她的新姐妹要来。

Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is!

继母:海伦,珍妮,看,多麽美丽的房子!

Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow,

I like them.(吃水果)

海伦:是的,很多水果。苹果,香蕉,芒果和荔枝。哇,我很喜欢它们

Jenny: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)

珍妮:妈妈,看哪,这里有很多漂亮的衣服。我喜欢这件连衣裙。

Alice:Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me

艾丽斯:不,不,不,那是我的裙子。这是一件新衣服我父亲给我买的。

Jenny:Who are you? Mum, who is she?

珍妮:你是谁?妈妈,她是谁呢?

Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look!

Alice, Go, clean the room and then cook for us.

后妈:她是你的小妹妹。但是没关系。看! 爱丽丝,去打扫房间然后给我们做饭。

Alice:Why? I’m not your servant.

爱丽丝:为什么?我不是你们的仆人。

Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.

继母:是啊。但从现在起你是我们的仆人。

Helen and Jenny: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)

海伦和珍妮:妈妈,我喜欢她的衣服

Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)

珍妮:我喜欢的是她的项链。

旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.

在那之后,艾丽斯已经作他们的奴仆。她工作,工作从早晨到晚上。她没有足够的空间来生活,她没有什麽好食物吃,好衣服穿。她被越来越多的脏,所以人们称她灰姑娘。

第二场:

Stepmother: Who is it? 继母:是谁呢?

Soldier:It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace. (打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.

士兵:是我。我是士兵看守宫殿。

早上好,女士,这是给你和你的女儿。

Stepmother: What is it?(打开信看)

(欢呼)Helen, Jenny, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.

海伦,珍妮,好消息!将会有大舞会进入了宫殿。哈里王子在年轻的女孩们中选择一个王后。

Two daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen!

两个女儿:太好了,我将女王!

Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up!

后妈:女儿们过来,你必须打扮得、穿的最漂亮。

Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.

爱丽丝:妈妈,我也想去。

Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.

第三:你吗?看看你自己,又脏又丑。