海底总动员中英文台词

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:285.50 KB
  • 文档页数:31

下载文档原格式

  / 100
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

-Wow. -Mmm. 哇!

-Wow. -Mm-hmm. 哇!

-Wow. Yes, Marlin. No, I see it. It's beautiful. 哇!够了啦,马林我看到了,真的很美

So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view..

珊瑚,你说你想看到海景没想到会是整片大海吧?

you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?

Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here. 太舒服了,在这儿能呼吸新鲜空气

Did your man deliver, or did he deliver? 你老公真有一套,对吧?

- My man delivered. - And it wasn't so easy. 他真是没话说这可是得来不易呀

Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place. 因为好多小丑鱼都在抢这地方You better believe they did... every single one of them. 千万别怀疑,每一条都在抢

You did good. And the neighborhood is awesome 你真行,而且这儿的环境超优

So, you do like it, don't you? 你到底喜不喜欢嘛?

No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it. 当然喜欢罗,真的很棒

But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable..不过虽然这儿的学区很好,景观也一级棒with the great schools and the amazing view... but do we really need so much space?

不过非要这么大的地方吗?

But do we really need so much space? Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about. 珊瑚,这都是为了孩子们要嘛就要给他们最好的

They deserve the best. Look, look, look. 他们一睁开眼就看得到鲸鱼

They'll wake up, poke their little heads out...

and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window. 从窗口游过去

You'll wake the kids. 你会把孩子们吵醒

Oh, right, right. 是哦

Look. They're dreaming. 你看,他们在做梦

We still have to name them. 我们还没替他们取名字

You want to name all of them right now? 你现在就要替他们取名字?

All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior... 好吧,这一半就叫小马林

and this half Coral Junior. 这一半叫小珊瑚

- OK, we're done. - I like Nemo. 好了,搞定了。我喜欢尼莫这名字

Nemo. We'll name one Nemo... 尼莫?有一个叫尼莫无所谓

but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior. 其他的还是叫小马林吧

Just think, in a couple of days, we're going to be parents.

再过两天咱们就要当父母了。是啊

What if they don't like me? 他们不喜欢我怎么办?

- Marlin. - No, really. 马林我是说真的耶

There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you. 这儿有四百多颗鱼卵总有一个会喜欢你What? 你在笑什么?

- You remember how we met? - I try not to. 你记得咱们怎么认识的吗?我很想忘掉

Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss... 我记得很清楚。对不起,小姐

can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?" 请你帮我看我嘴巴有没有鱼钩

You got a little closer because it was wiggling. 马林你可以靠近一点,再近一点

- Get away, get away! - Here he is. Cutie's here. 走开啦。我来了,大帅哥来了

Where did everybody go? 大伙儿都跑哪儿去了?

Coral, get inside the house. 珊瑚,快进屋子去

No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine. 不要去,孩子们不会有事快进去,快点

Just get inside... You, right now. 不!

Coral! 珊瑚!珊瑚?珊瑚?珊瑚?珊瑚?珊瑚?

There, there, there. 还有你在这

It's OK. Daddy's here. 好了,没事了别怕,老爹在这儿

Daddy's got you. 老爹会保护你

I promise, I will never let anything happen to you... 我保证不会让你发生任何事Nemo. 尼莫 First day of school! 第一天上学,起床罗

Wake up, wake up! First day of school. 起床罗,今天第一天上学

I don't want to go to school... five more minutes. 我不想上学让我再睡五分钟

Not you, Dad, me. Get up, get up. 不是你,是我要上学啦。快起床啦上学了…上学了… It's time for school, time for school.

All right, I'm up. 我起来了,怎么回事?棒呆了

- Nemo! - First day of school! 尼莫!第一天上学耶

Nemo, don't move. 尼莫,别动

You'll never get out of there yourself. 你自己出不来,让我来

I'll do it.

- You feel a break? - No. 你受伤了吗?没有

Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area. 受一点小伤都不行,有没有?- Are you woozy? - No. 没有啦你有没有头昏眼花?

- How many stripes do I have? - I'm fine. 没有我身上有几条斑纹?我没事啦

- Answer the stripe question. - Three. 快回答我的问题三条

No! See? Something's wrong with you. 不对,你生病了,我只有一条

I have one, two, three... That's all I have? 两条、三条…三条斑纹你真的没事

You're OK. How's the lucky fin? 你的幸运鳍怎么样?

- Lucky. - Let's see. 很幸运。给我看看

Are you sure you want to go to school this year? 你今年真的想上学吗?

There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years. 你大可以再等个五、六年Come on, Dad, it's time for school. 爸,我早就该上学了

Forgot to brush. 你忘了刷身体

Do you want this anemone to sting you? 你想不想被海葵刺到?

- Yes. - Brush. 想啊快刷呀

- OK, I'm done. - You missed a spot. 我好了你没刷到一个地方

- Where? - There.

- Where? - There. 哪里?这里

Right there. And here and here. 这里、这里和这里

All right, we're excited. 第一天上学,我们都很兴奋

The first day of school. Here we go.

We're ready to learn to get some knowledge. 我们要学很多新知识

What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean? 你千万要记得大海像什么?