餐饮类常用英语大全

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:32.50 KB
  • 文档页数:2

下载文档原格式

  / 5
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

服务七步曲

& Good morning. Welcome to Dicos!早上好,欢迎光临

& May I help you, sir&能为您效劳吗,先生?

& May I take your order now&您现在要点餐么?

& Welcome to KFC. May I take your order& 欢迎光临肯德基,您现在要点餐么?

& Excuse me, madam, what can I do for you&我可以帮你什么忙么,女士?

点餐Ordering

& Would you like anything else&还需要我为您点什么吗?

& Could you repeat the order, please&请重复一下您点的餐,好吗?

& How many cups would you like to have, sir&您要几杯,先生?

& May I know how many people&请问一共几位用餐?

& Well, I would like to suggest you get it to take away if you are in hurry.如果您赶时间的话,我建议您打包。

& What would you like to drink, sir&先生,您想喝点什么饮料?

& Would you have it here or for take away&请问您在这里吃还是打包?

& Would you like to have a set meal or order them separately&请问您是要套餐还是单点?

建议性销售Suggestive selling

& Would you like some soup, madam&您要点汤么,女士?

& Would you like to try our latest promotion&您想尝尝我们的新产品吗?& Well, I would like to suggest the bucket meal, sir.我向您推荐我们的全家餐,先生

& We have a variety of chicken foods.我们有各种鸡类产品可供选择。

& Would you like one more order of French Fries&要不要再来份薯条?

找零和结账change and check-out

& Do you have 50 fen&请问您有5毛钱吗?

& Here is your change, miss.这是您的找零,小姐。

& It is very kind of you, sir, but we are not allowed to accept tips.先生,您真是太好了,但我们不能收小费。

& Sorry, we can’t accept this, it is counterfeit.抱歉,这是假币。

& Thank you, thirty eight yuan & fifty fen, please.总共是38.5。

& You have ordered 2 bucket for 116 yuan. Is that right&您订了两个全家桶一共是116元,请问还需要什么吗?

呈递餐饮,感谢顾客Closing

& Every Kids Fun Meal comes with a free toy.儿童餐有玩具送

& Have a nice meal.祝您用餐愉快

& Hope you enjoy the meal.希望您吃得开心

& It is a pleasure to be of service.为您服务我很荣幸。

& Always at your service, madam.欢迎下次光临,女士

& My pleasure.乐意为您效劳

大厅服务Lobby service

& Could you please wait in line, sir&先生,请您排队等候好吗

& Go straight ahead and turn left, and you will get to the washroom.洗手间一直走然后左转

& Sorry ,sir, this is a non-smoking restaurant. Sorry for any inconvenience.先生,对不起,请勿吸烟

& May I suggest that you keep an eye on your handbag.请保管好您的手提袋

& We open from 7:00 in the morning until 23:00.我们的营业时间是从早上7:00到晚上23:00

& Would you like a baby chair for your child&要不要给您的小孩拿张婴儿椅

顾客抱怨处理Service Recover

& Could you wait a minute&请等一分钟左右,好吗

& Sorry, madam, I am afraid that you have to wait for about two minutes. Do you mind taking a seat here first&对不起,女士,得等两分钟左右,请您先到那边座位上座下好吗

& I’ll get the manager for you. He’ll be glad to help you.我去把经理叫过来,他会很乐意帮助你

& I’m terribly sorry, sir, there may have been a mistake.非常抱歉,可能弄错了,我向您表示道歉

& Beg your pardon, could you repeat that&对不起,我没听请,重复一下好吗

在这用餐或带走?

Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?

do you want/need more drink?还需要其他饮料么

thank you for coming!谢谢光临!

请稍等。Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute

对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

2.Have a good time! 祝您用餐愉快!