情景会话 日常生活篇

  • 格式:doc
  • 大小:78.00 KB
  • 文档页数:8

下载文档原格式

  / 16
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1.在中餐馆At a Chinese restaurant

A: It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B: I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A: Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B: Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A: Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour, flavour, and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B: Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

A: No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B: Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

A: It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B: I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A: Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

2.你的想法很有创意

A: Mom, I just finished my paper. Can you proofread it before I hand it in?

妈,我刚完成我的报告。你可以在我交给老师前帮忙校对吗?B: Sure, let's take a look. Sweetie, this is terrific. Your ideas are so original.

当然,我们一起看看吧。甜心,写得很好。你的想法很有创意。A: Thanks.

谢谢。

B: I can tell you worked hard on it.

我可以看出来,你真的很努力。

A: I really did! I started thinking about what I wanted to say three weeks ago.

真的是呢!我在三星期前就开始想我要写些什么。

B: Well, it was definitely worth all the time.

恩,你所做的一切都是非常值得的。

A: Let's just hope my teacher agrees.

希望老师能够认同。

3.你的公寓真乱

A: Hi Anna, come in.

你好!安娜,请进!

B: Wow, your apartment is a mess.

哇!你的公寓真乱。

A: I know, I didn't have time to put things away before you got here.

我知道,在你来之前,我没有时间把东西整理好。

B: Look! Are those all your clothes on the couch?

瞧!沙发上都是你的衣服吗?

A: Yes.

是的。

B: Are they clean?

是干净的吗?

A: Actually most of them are dirty. I haven't done laundry in a while. I usually wait until I can do it at my parent's house.

事实上,很多都是脏的。我很久没洗衣服啦。我经常等着拿到我父母家里洗。

B: My sister and I usually go to the laundromat down the street. Why don't you go there?

我妹妹和我总是去这条街上的自助洗衣店洗衣,你为什么不去那儿呢?

A: I know I should, but that place isn't very convenient. You have to wait for a long time.

我知道我应该去,但是那个地方不是很方便,你必须等很久才行。

B: Yes I know. I have to do it every week. Anyway, are you ready to go?

是,我知道。我每周都要去。无论如何,你准备好要走了吗?A: No I'm not ready yet. I still have to brush my teeth and wash my face. Can you wait for a few minutes?

没有,还没准备好。我还要涮牙洗脸。你能稍等一下吗?B: OK, but please hurry. I think the restaurant is closing soon.

可以,请快一点。我觉得餐馆马上就关门啦。

4.到红绿灯路口过马路吧

A: Let's cross here.

我们从这里穿过去吧。

B: You're kidding. We'll never make it across in one piece!

Let's cross at the light.

你开什么玩笑!我们穿过去会没命的!咱们还是到红绿灯口再过吧。

A: Now we have to walk all the way down to the end of the street.

现在我们必须一路走到街尾。

B: If you want to cross here, be my guest. I don't feel like dodging cars and scooters!

假如你想从这穿过去,请便。我可不想躲汽车和摩托车!

5.这个电脑游戏棒极了

A: Have you bought War Craft 2 yet?

你买了“战争二代”没有?

B: Yeah! I bought it the day it was released.

买了!它发行的当天我就买了。

A: How do you like it?