当前位置:文档之家› The Vampire Diaries 吸血鬼日记第一季9集中英双语剧本

The Vampire Diaries 吸血鬼日记第一季9集中英双语剧本

看吸血鬼日记学英语 Vampire Diaries 第一季 9集




-woman: Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"
previously: 预先 vampire: 吸血鬼
吸血鬼日记前情提要
-Stefan: For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
century: 世纪 secret: 秘密
一个世纪以来,我一直秘密地生活着直到现在。
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
risk: 冒险
我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认识她.
-Damon: Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
dead ringer: 极相似的人
Elena和Katherine长得极其相似。
Hello, brother.
你好啊弟弟。
-Stefan: Damon.
Damon。
He killed Zach. He killed Tanner. He turned Vicki.
他杀了Zach。他杀了Tanner 他把Vicki变成了吸血鬼。
I have to kill him.
我要杀了他。
-Elena: No, you can't do that.
不行,你不能那么做。
-Stefan: You were right to stay away from me.
stay away from: 离…远点
离我远点才对。
-lady: What is that?
这是什么?
-man: Very important crystal.
crystal: 水晶
一块至关重要的水晶。
-grandmother: That belonged to one of the most powerful witches of our family, Emily Bennett.
belong to: 属于 witch: 女巫
这个是属于我们家族最强的一个女巫,她叫Emily Bennett。
-Damon: I want my crystal back.
我要拿回我的水晶。
-Caroline: Bonnie has it.
水晶在Bonnie。
-Damon: Get It from her.
找她要回来。
-grandmother: Don't be giving that back to anybody.
不要把它让给任何。
-teacher: Today we're going to talk about shadow reckoning.
shadow: 影子 recon:勘测
今天我们要讨论影子测量法。
This is a method of measuring heights by the sun's shadow.
method: 方法 measure: 测量
这是一种利用日光投影原理测量高度的方法。
Let's say, for example, that we're going to measure the distance of the shadow.
distance: 距离
我们举例来说,要测量影子的距离。
We're gonna take this measurement here, measure the length, and we're going to multiply that by the height of the source.
gonna=going to measurement: 测量 length: 长度 multiply: 乘 source: 原型
我们就要先测量这个,测量其长度,然后乘以物体高度。
-Bonnie: Hello?
你好?
-Emily: Please help me.
请你救救我。
-Bonnie: Who are you?
你是谁?
-Emily: I'm Emily. You know that. We're family.
我是Emily。你知道的,我们是一家人。
-Bonnie: Where am I?
我这是在哪儿?
-Emily: This is where it started. And this is where it has to end.
这里是始源之地,而这里也是完结之地。
-Bonnie: No. This isn't real.
不,这不是真的。
-Emily: Help me.
救我。
-Bonnie: What are you looking at? Turn around.
turn around: 转向【转头】
你看什么看?把头转过去。
Aah!
啊!
-Elena: Have you even talked to Bonnie?
你和Bonnie说话了吗?
-Caroline: No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move.
mad: (口)极为愤怒的
没有,我还在生

她的气。她要先来跟我说话才对。
-Elena: Be the bigger person.
做个更宽容的人。
-Caroline: Impossible in her presence.
presence: 态度
就不对她宽容。
-Elena: Why are you so pissed at her, anyway?
piss: (俚语)抱怨
你干嘛这么生气?
-Caroline: She's a thief. That's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back.
necklace:项链 refuse: 拒绝
因为她是个小偷,我把项链给她,可她却不还给我了。
It's a matter of principle.
principle: 原则
这是原则问题。
-Elena: All right. Well, I tried. I'm officially out of it.
好吧,我投降。我保持中立。
-Caroline: Good. Your turn.
your turn: 该你了
好,该你了。
Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?
Stefan在哪儿? 你跟他谈过了吗?
-Elena: He's avoiding me.
avoid: 躲避
他在躲着我。
-Caroline: Why?
为什么?
-Elena: It's complicated.
complicated: 复杂的
说来话长。
I'll see you later.
过会见。
-Caroline: Bye.
拜拜。
-Matt: Hey.
嘿。
-Caroline: Hey.
嘿。
-Mr. Saltzman: Good morning, everyone. Already.
大家早上好。开始上课。
Alaric Saltzman.
Alaric Saltzman。
It's a mouthful. I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
mouthful: 满口【拗口】 roll off the tongue: 说出
我知道有点拗口。不太好念。
Saltzman is of German origins.
origin: 血统
Saltzman是德国姓。
My family immigrated here in 1755 to Texas.
immigrate: 移民
我的家族在1755年移民到德克萨斯州。
I, however, was born and raised in Boston.
raise: 抚养
而我则是在波士顿长大。
Now, the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather.
great-grandfather: 曾祖父
现在,Alaric这个名字属于我死去的曾祖父。
I will never be able to thank enough.
我对他感激不尽。
You'll probably want to pronounce it "Ala-ric", but it's "A-lar-ic", Ok?
pronounce: 发音
你们也许会读作"Ala-ric"但是正确的发音是"A-lar-ic" 明白吗?
So you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher.
因此你们可以叫我Rick。我是新来的历史课老师。
-Damon: Rise and shine. You'll be late for school.
rise and shine: 【快起啦】
太阳都晒到屁股了。上学要迟到了。
-Stefan: What are you... what are you doing?
你... 你在干什么?
-Damon: Peace offering.
友好赠品。
Come on. You need it for blood circulation. Does dead flesh good.
blood Circulation: 血液循环
来点吧,你需要加强血液循环。味道很好的。
All right, I'm sorry.
好吧,对不起。
-Stefan: Step aside, please.
step aside: 让开
请让开。
-Damon: I got the town off our back.
get something off back: 不找麻烦
我让小镇回复原样。
It was for the greater good, but I'm sorry.
这是上上之道,但是我很抱歉。
And to prove it, I'm not gonna feed on a human for at least a week.
prove: 证明 feed on: 以…为食
为了证明这一点,我

会坚持至少一个星期不喝人血。
I'll adopt the Stefan diet, only nothing with feathers.
adopt: 接受 diet: 饮食 feather: 羽毛
我会接受Stefan的饮食,不吃肉类。
-Stefan: Cause I realize that killing your closest and oldest friend is beyond evil, and yet somehow, it's worthy of humor.
evil: 罪恶 somehow: 不知怎的 be worthy of: 值得
因为我意识到杀死你最亲近的老朋友是万恶不赦的,但是不知怎么,却很搞笑。
-Damon: Are you mimicking me?
mimic: 模仿
你在模仿我吗?
-Stefan: Yes, Stefan. Now that the Secret Society of Vampire Haters is off our back.
off one’s back: 【不再烦扰】
是啊,Stefan。反吸血鬼联盟。已经对我们构不成威胁了。
I can go back to my routine of "how can I destroy Stefan's life this week."
我又能回到我怎么能毁了Stefan一周的生活呢这种日子里。
-Damon: And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing and forehead brooding. This is fun. I like this.
sulk: 生气 forehead: 前额 brood: 冥思苦想
而我又能回到闷闷不乐,为了Elena茶不思饭不香的日子里。有意思我喜欢(他俩互换角色,互相讽刺)。
-Stefan: And I will finally reveal the ulterior motive behind my evil and diabolical return to mystic falls.
reveal: 揭露 ulterior motive: 隐密不明的动机 diabolical: 邪恶的 mystic: 神秘的
我最终也能明白我回到Mystic Falls的邪恶企图。
-Damon: Yeah. I'm done.
好吧,我说完了。
That's just like you, Damon. Always have to have the last word.
真像你的风格啊,Damon。老是留在最后才说。
-Bonnie: And then I ended up at the remains of old Fell's church before I woke up back in the woods.
remain: 遗迹 woods: 森林
我最后在森林中的Fell教堂遗址旁醒来。
-Elena: And you always see your ancestor Emily?
ancestor: 祖先
你总是会看见你的祖先Emily?
Huh.
呃。
-Bonnie: Do you believe in ghosts?
believe in: 相信 ghost: 鬼魂
你相信鬼魂么?
-Elena: Two weeks ago, I'd say no, but now...
两星期前,我会说我不相信,但现在...
-Bonnie: I think I'm being haunted.
haunt: 缠住
我想我被鬼魂缠住了。
-Elena: I don't get it. Why Emily?
我不明白,为什么是Emily?
-Bonnie: Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war days, and that this medallion was hers, a witch's talisman.
civil war: 内战 medallion: 圆形装饰物 talisman: 护身符
祖母说过,南北内战时期,她是一位法力高强的女巫,而且这个项链就是她的。这是女巫的护身符。
-Elena: And it all started when you got the necklace?
并且所有事都发生在你得到那个项链之后?
-Bonnie: I think she's using it to communicate with me.
communicate: 交流
我认为她是通过项链来跟我交流。
-Elena: Ok, what does Grams say about it?
好吧,你祖母怎么看这事?
-Bonnie: I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it.
embra

ce: 接受
我不能告诉她,她会叫我接受这个事实。
I don't want to embrace it. I want it to stop.
我不想接受,我只想让它停下来。
-Jeremy: Hey, Mr. Saltzman, I'm, uh, I'm Jeremy Gilbert.
嘿,Saltzman先生,我呃..我是Jeremy Gilbert。
You wanted to see me?
你要见我?
-Mr. Saltzman: You know that your old teacher had a jackass file?
jackass: 笨蛋 file: 档案
你知道吗? 你以前的老师有份无聊的档案。
No joke. It's, uh, typed on a label.
label: 标签
没开玩笑,标签上写着呢。
It has all the, uh, troublemakers in it, but really it's just an opus to you.
troublemaker: 惹麻烦的人 opus: 大作
档案里记录的全是惹麻烦的学生,你可是里面的头号人物啊。
Heh heh. Don't worry about it. I'm not him.
哈哈。别担心我不是他。
Clean slate.
slate: (行为、事件等的)记录
既往不咎。
Now let’s talk about grades.
grade: 成绩
现在...我们谈谈你的成绩。
-Jeremy: I know it's been a rough couple of months, but I've been... I've been trying to turn them around.
rough: 糟糕的 turn around: 改变
我知道这几个月来我的表现很糟糕,但我正努力想要改变。
-Mr. Saltzman: Yeah, I saw that, but the problem is we're halfway through a semester, and half a fail is still pretty bleak.
semester: 学期 bleak: 无希望的
是的,我看得出来,但问题是现在已经过了半学期了。对于半数科目都不及格的人来说,希望渺茫。
This is the part where you say to me, "What can I do to change that?"
接着,你会问我:"我能做些什么呢?"
Well, I'm glad you asked.
我很高兴如果你这样问。
How do you feel about extra credit?
credit: 学分
给你一次额外加分的机会,怎么样?
-Jeremy: Yeah. Yeah, totally. Whatever.
好的,好的,非常好。
-Mr. Saltzman: Good. Write me a paper then.
paper: 论文
很好,那就写篇论文吧。
-Jeremy: Ok. About what?
好的,写什么呢?
-Mr. Saltzman: History. Pick a topic. Keep it local.
历史。找个主题,就写当地的历史。
No Wikipedia regurgita.
不要照抄维基百科上的内容。
These old towns have a lot of rich history, so just get your hands dirty, make it sing, and you're back on track.
track: 轨道
这些古老的城镇,历史悠久。你就自己动手寻找素材,尽情发挥。论文交上来,你的学习就能重回正轨。
Deal?
成交?
-Jeremy: Uh, yeah. Deal.
嗯,是的,成交.
That's a, uh... that's a cool ring.
戒指很酷呀。
-Mr. Saltzman: Oh, thanks. It was my father's.
噢,谢谢。我父亲的。
Heh. Little garish, but family.
garish: 华而不实的
呵,有点俗,但这是祖传的。
You know. You've got a week.
你知道的你有一周时间。
-Matt: Hey.
嗨。
-Caroline: Hey. What is that?
嗨,那算什么?
-Matt: What is what?
什么是什么?
-Caroline: The "Hey".
那个"嗨"。
It was twice.

That is 2 heys. That...
第二次了你说了两个嗨了 ...
Do you have any other words in your vocabulary?
vocabulary: 词汇
你字典里就没有其他词语了?
-Matt: What's wrong with "Hey"?
我对你说"嗨" 有什么不妥吗?
-Caroline: It reeks of awkward subtext.
reek of: 有…的恶臭味 subtext: 潜台词
就好像你在敷衍我。
You spent the night in my bed, there was cuddling, and then you snuck out before dawn
cuddling: 拥抱 sneak out: 偷偷溜走 dawn: 黎明
你在我的床上过夜,我们相拥而眠,然后你在天亮前溜走。
So you wouldn't have to face me, which I must say is a total lame guy move that I did not appreciate.
lame guy: 懦夫 appreciate: 领会
那样你就可以不用面对我了,我不得不说你这种懦夫行为我算是领教了。
And now with the heys?
而现在你看到我就只会说"嗨"?
Seriously? I mean,
真的吗? 我是说。
I may have been some pathetic, insecure me after the party, but do not mistake that for me being a pushover, because I do not let guys mess with my head anymore.
pathetic: 悲哀的 insecure: 不安全的 pushover: (俚语)易于征服或控制的人
mess with: 干扰
那次派对后,我也许是有些可悲、脆弱,但你不要以为那样我就很好惹,因为我再也会不和你们这些男人纠缠了。
-Matt: I heard your mom in the morning, and I didn't want to get you in trouble, so I went out the window.
get in trouble: 陷入困境
早上我听见你妈的声音了。我不想让你惹麻烦,所以我从窗户溜走了。
-Caroline: You went out the window? Well, another lame guy move.
你从窗户溜走? 又一个懦夫行为。
-Matt: Your mom's the Sheriff.
sheriff: 警长
你妈可是警长。
And as for the heys, I'm pretty sure it's what I've said to you every day since the first grade.
至于见到你说"嗨" ,我确信从一年级起我就这样跟你打招呼了。
-Caroline: Oh.
哦。
-Matt: Trying to read something into it?
还胡思乱想?
Lame girl move.
你们女生真无聊
-Stefan: Hi.
嗨。
-Elena: You weren't in class. I was worried.
你没来上课,我很担心。
-Stefan: Yeah, I got your messages, and sorry I didn't get back to you, but... what I wanna say shouldn't be said over the phone.
是的,我收到了你的短信,抱歉没有回复,但是...在电话里说不清楚。
-Elena: A simple "I didn't kill my brother" text would have sufficed.
suffice: 足够
“我没杀我哥”这样一条简单的短信就够了。
-Stefan: I didn't kill my brother, as much as he deserved it.
deserve: 应得
我没杀我哥,他是罪有应得。
He has you to thank for that.
这也应该感谢你。
-Elena: So what did you wanna tell me?
那么,你要对我说什么呢?
-Stefan: I won't be coming to school anymore.
我不会再来学校了。
I'm gonna back off and keep my distance.
back off: 后退【离开】 keep distance: 保持距离
我会

离开,并且走得远远的。
It's the right thing to do.
这才是明智之举。
-Elena: Back off from school or... from me?
是离开学校还是...要躲着我?
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我这些。
-Stefan: It's better this way.
这样比较好。
-Elena: Yep. I got it.
是的,我明白。
-Stefan: You're angry. That's good.
你生气了。很好。
Be easier if you hate me.
如果你恨我的话,对你来说会好过点。
-Damon: Ok, it's your last chance.
好了,这是你最后的机会了。
-Bonnie: I'm gonna scream.
scream: 尖叫
我会大叫的。
-Damon: Oh, no, don't do that.
哦不,不要。
Let's stay on point.
那我直说了吧。
Listen, I want my necklace.
听着,我要我的项链。
-Bonnie: You can't have it.
休想。
-Damon: Well, I can't take it, but you can give it to me.
我不能抢过来,但是你可以把它给我。
I'm trying to help you here.
我是在帮你。
-Bonnie: I don't want your help.
我不要你帮助。
-Damon: You do want my help, and you don't even know it.
你需要我的帮助,你根本不明白。
You know why, you little witch?
你知道为什么吗?你这个小女巫?
Cause you have stumbled into something.
stumble: 绊倒
因为你遇到麻烦了。
You need to stumble out of.
而这麻烦得快点解决。
-Bonnie: Just leave me alone, or I swear I'll...
swear: 发誓
离我远点,否则我发誓我会...
-Damon: Oh. Don't. No threats.
threat: 威胁
喔不,不要威胁我。
Look, A... you hurt me last time.
听着,第一,上次你伤害了我。
B... I wish you no harm.
第二,我不希望你受到伤害。
Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you.
信不信由你 Bonnie 我是想保护你。
Let me help you get Emily off your back.
我来帮你摆脱Emily。
-Bonnie: How do you know about her?
你怎么知道她?
-Damon: I know a lot of things.
我知道很多事。
And I know more about that crystal than you do, and I know that she's using it to creep inside of you.
creep: 潜入
我比你更了解那块水晶。我知道她在用水晶潜入你的内心。
See how scared you are?
scared: 害怕
害怕了吧?
And you should be, because I will get that crystal, even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself.
应该的,因为我会拿到水晶。哪怕得等到Emily本人给我。
So next time she comes out to play, you tell her... that a deal's a deal.
deal: 秘密协议
所以她下次出现时你告诉她...说好了不能变卦。
-Bonnie: He's bad news, Elena.
他很讨厌,Elena。
He really scared me.
他真吓到我了。
-Elena: You need to stay as far away from Damon as possible.
你要尽可能远离Damon。
-Bonnie: I'm trying. He just keeps showing up.
show up: 出现
我试过了,可他还是不断出现在我面前。
-Elena: I don't want you to be alone.
你别一个人待着了。
You're sleeping at my place tonight.
今晚

跟我一起睡吧。
We can make a whole night out of it.
今晚就别担心了。
Whoa.
哇。
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
-Bonnie: Now I am.
现在没事了。
All my problems were because of that thing.
我的问题都因它而起。
Can't believe I didn't do that sooner.
应该早点扔了的。
-Elena: What’s your gram gonna say?
怎么跟你祖母交代呢?
-Bonnie: Grams isn't the one being haunted by a 150-year-old ghost, is she?
祖母没被150岁的鬼缠住,不是吗?
-Elena: Ok, then.
那好吧。
-Jenna: I like a man who can dine alone.
dine: 用餐
我喜欢独自用餐的男人。
A quiet strength.
有种宁静的力量。
-Jeremy: I thought you were still in that whole Logan depression thing.
depression: 沮丧
我还以为你还没从Logan的伤痛中走出来呢。
-Jenna: Oh, I've sworn off men forever, but it doesn't mean I can't serve them from a safe distance.
swear off: (口)发誓戒掉
哦,我坚决独身。可我还可以远观花痴一下。
-Jeremy: Well, I can introduce you.
呃,我能给你介绍。
-Elena: Hey. Thanks for coming.
嗨,谢谢你能来。
I wouldn't have called if it wasn't important.
有重要的事和你谈。
-Stefan: I know that.
我知道。
-Elena: He threatened her, Stefan.
他威胁她,Stefan。
-Stefan: What would Damon want with Bonnie?
Damon想从Bonnie身上得到什么?
-Elena: She has this necklace. Caroline got it from Damon, and she gave it to Bonnie, and now Damon wants it back
她有那条项链。Damon给了Caroline。她给了Bonnie。现在Damon想要回来。
He's tormenting her.
torment: 折磨
他在折磨她。
-Stefan: Over a necklace.
为了一条项链。
-Elena: It's not just any necklace. It has to do with Bennie’s heritage.
heritage: 继承物
这不是普通的项链。是Bonnie家祖传的。
It belonged to one of her ancestors who lived here during the Civil War, when you and Damon lived here.
它属于内战时住在这儿的Bonnie的一个祖先。那时你和Damon住在这里。
-Stefan: Her name was Emily.
她名叫Emily。
She was Katherine’s handmaid and a witch.
handmaid: 侍女
她是Katherine的侍女还是个女巫。
-Elena: You know? About Bonnie?
你知道?知道Bonnie的事?
-Stefan: The first night that you invited me over for dinner, I made the connection.
connection: 联系
你邀我共进晚餐的第一晚我发现了其中的关联。
-Elena: And now Damon knows, and for some reason, he wants that necklace.
现在Damon知道了,不知为何,他想要那条项链。
-Stefan: What does it look like?
它什么样子?
-Elena: It's, um, an antique iron setting with a...
antique: 古老的 iron: 铁 amber: 琥珀色的
外沿是古老的铁皮...
-Stefan: With an amber crystal. I know it. It belonged to Katherine.
内镶琥珀色水晶。我知道,它是Katherine的。
Emily gave it to her, which means that...
Emily给了她

这说明...
-Elena: What?
什么?
-Stefan: I don't know, but I'm gonna find out.
我不知道,不过我会查出来的。
Let me talk to Damon.
我去和Damon谈谈。
-Elena: Will he tell you?
他会告诉你吗?
-Stefan: I’ll... I'll get it out of him.
get out of: 从…盘问出
我... 我会让他说的。
-Jenna: Have you picked a topic?
选题目了吗?
-Jeremy: No, not yet. It's gotta be local and non-internet research, so...
还没有范围仅限于本地,且不能抄网上的...
-Jenna: Well, that's easy. You got all your dad's stuff.
stuff: 材料
很简单,用用你老爸的资料。
-Jeremy: What stuff?
什么资料?
-Jenna: How the Gilberts came over on the "Mayflower" stuff, all that family lineage from way back.
lineage: 家族
Gilberts一家是如何乘坐"五月花号"(清教徒所乘船)来的和那些早年的家史。
Your dad really loved all that family history stuff.
你爸很喜欢研究家族史。
It's all boxed up in the closet.
box up: 装箱 closet: 壁橱
资料都放在壁橱里。
-Jeremy: Mr. Saltzman.
Saltzman先生。
-Mr. Saltzman: Jeremy. What's up, man?
Jeremy 你好啊。
-Jeremy: This is my aunt Jenna.
这是我的阿姨Jenna。
-Mr. Saltzman: Alaric Saltzman. It's nice to meet you.
我是Alaric Saltzman,很高兴认识你。
-Jenna: Jeremy was just telling me about his paper.
Jeremy正跟我说他论文呢。
Thanks for giving him another chance.
谢谢你能再给他次机会。
-Mr. Saltzman: Oh, you know, it was my first day.
哦,第一天上班嘛。
I wanted to make a good impression.
impression: 印象
想给大家留个好印象。
-Stefan: So, Stefan...
话说,Stefan...
You know, I've been thinking'.
我想过了。
I think we should start over, give this brother thing another chance.
我们应该重新开始,重塑兄弟情。
We used to do it oh, so well once upon a time.
我们曾经那么亲密。
-Damon: I don't, Damon.
我不想,Damon。
I can't trust you to be a nice guy.
我不相信变好了。
You... you kill everybody, and you're so mean.
mean: 卑鄙的
你... 你杀了所有人又很卑鄙。
You're so mean, and...
你很卑鄙,而且...
You're really hard to imitate, and then I have to go to that lesser place.
imitate: 模仿 lesser: 较少的
模仿你太难了,然后我就被迫放弃了。
-Stefan: Can I get a coffee, please?
给我来杯咖啡好吗?
So what's with the bottle?
这酒里有什么?
-Damon: I'm on edge. Crash diet and I'm trying to keep a low profile.
edge: 边【极限】 profile: 形象
我到极限了,严格控制饮食,努力保持低调。
-Stefan: Mm. You could always just leave; find a new town to turn into your own personal Gas 'N' Sip.
sip: 一小口
嗯,你可以离开,找个新镇,把全镇的人变成你的食物。
-Damon: I'll manage.
manage: 设法完成

我会试试。
-Stefan: Thanks.
谢谢。
-Damon: You know, you don't have to keep an eye on me.
keep an eye on: 监视
你不用老监视我。
-Stefan: I'm not here to keep an eye on you.
我不是来监视你的。
-Damon: So why are you here?
那你来干嘛?
-Stefan: Why not?
怎么不能来?
-Caroline: I'm sorry. There. I said it.
对不起。听到了吧,我说了。
If you want the ugly-ass necklace, keep it. It's yours.
如果你想要那难看的项链,你就留着吧,它属于你了。
-Bonnie: Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?
我说我把它扔了你会不会讨厌我?
-Caroline: You threw it away?
你扔了?
-Bonnie: I know it sounds crazy, but the necklace was giving me nightmares.
nightmare: 噩梦
我知道听起来很疯狂,可这项链给我带来了噩梦。
I had to get rid of it.
get rid of: 摆脱
我必须摆脱它。
-Caroline: You could have just given it back to me.
你也可以把它还给我啊。
-Elena: Why? So you could give it back to Damon?
为什么? 然后你还给Damon?
-Caroline: Screw Damon.
去他妈的Damon。
Are we doing manicures or what? Who has their kit?
manicure: 修指甲 kit: 工具箱
我们还要美甲吗? 谁有工具箱?
-Bonnie: In my bag.
我的在包里。
-Caroline: So, Elena...
话说,Elena...
-Elena: Hmm?
嗯?
-Caroline: How long do you think this fight with Stefan's gonna last?
last: 持续
你和Stefan要闹多久别扭?
Is it like a permanent thing?
permanent: 永久的
要一直这样僵下去吗?
-Elena: I don't know, Caroline.
我不知道,Caroline。
-Caroline: Heh. Why are you such a little liar, Bonnie?
liar: 撒谎者
哈,你怎么这么能撒谎 Bonnie?
-Bonnie: What?
什么?
-Elena: Caroline!
Caroline!
-Bonnie: I'm not lying to you, Caroline. I swear.
swear: 发誓
我没有说谎,Caroline,我发誓。
-Elena: It's true. I watched her throw it into a field.
是真的,我亲眼看到她扔掉了项链。
-Caroline: Well, then explain it.
explain: 解释
那么,这是怎么回事。
-Bonnie: Emily.
Emily。
-Caroline: Who's Emily?
Emily是谁?
-Bonnie: The ghost.
那个鬼魂。
-Caroline: Oh, the ghost has a name now?
哦,鬼魂现在有名字了?
-Elena: Caroline, please.
Caroline 别这样。
-Bonnie: I wonder why she won't leave me alone.
她怎么就不能放过我。
-Caroline: Ok, what is going on?
发生了什么?
Why am I not a part of this conversation?
conversation: 谈话
为什么我什么都不知道?
You guys do this to me all the time.
你们总瞒着我。
-Elena: That's not true.
不是这样的。
-Bonnie: Yes, it is.
就是这样。
I can't talk to you. You don't listen.
我没法和你说,你不听。
-Caroline: That's not true.
胡说。
-Bonnie: I'm a witch.
我是个女巫。
-Caroline: And don't we all know?
我们不都知道吗?
-Bonnie: See? That's what I'm talking about.
你看? 和我说的一样。
I'm tryin

g to tell you something. You don't even hear it.
我试着告诉你,你都不听。
-Caroline: I listen. When do I not listen?
我听了啊,我什么时候没听了?
-Jenna: Jeremy total ditched me.
ditch: (俚语)丢弃
Jeremy把我扔下了。
-Mr. Saltzman: Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了?
-Jenna: Home. It's not far. He can walk it.
回家。不远,他可以步行。
-Mr. Saltzman: So are you... are you from here?
那么你... 你是这里人吗?
Are you a townie?
townie: 镇上的人
你是镇上人吗?
-Jenna: I’m a returnee. Left town for a while. Now I'm back.
returnee: 海归
我是海归。离开了一阵,现在回来了。
-Mr. Saltzman: Why'd you leave?
为何离开?
-Jenna: School.
学校的事。
And then there's the real reason. I was wronged.
真正的原因是:我被骗了。
Guy named Logan.
被一个叫Logan的家伙骗了。
-Mr. Saltzman: What'd he do?
他做了什么?
-Jenna: Basics... Lied, cheated, lured me back in, left me again.
lure: 诱惑
主线是...说谎、不忠,第二次让我陷进去,再次离开我。
Your turn. Any sad relationship stories?
该你了,有什么情感故事吗?
-Mr. Saltzman: The basics... Fell in love, married young, my wife died.
fall in love: 坠入爱河
主线是...相爱、结婚很早、我妻子去世了。
-Jenna: Oh. Wow.
哦。哇。
-Mr. Saltzman: Yeah. That's always a good conversation stopper.
是啊,一说到这儿气氛就尴尬了。
-Jenna: What happened?
发生了什么?
-Mr. Saltzman: Well, you, me, and the, uh, North Carolina police department are all wondering the same thing.
police department: 警察局
呃…你、我、North Carolina州警察局都想知道。
It's, uh... it's what's known as a cold case.
cold case: 【悬案】
这是... 所谓的悬案。
-Jenna: So why'd you move here?
那你为什么搬来这里?
-Mr. Saltzman: Oh, a change of pace, new scenery.
scenery: 风景【环境】
哦,换种生活。换个环境。
I like it here. It's... got a rich history.
我喜欢这里,这里...历史悠久。
-Damon: Lucky shot.
shot: 发射
运气不错。
-Stefan: More like a carefully honed skill over many decades.
hone: 磨光的【苦练的】 decade: 十年
这么多年苦练出来了。
-Damon: You’re beating me.
beat: 打败
你赢过我了。
-Stefan: Well, yeah. It's because I'm better than you.
是啊。因为我比你强。
-Damon: I'm onto you. Reverse psychology.
reverse: 逆转的 psychology: 心理
我了解你,你这是逆反心理。
I mean, it's a little transparent, but I admire the effort.
transparent: 显而易见的 admire: 欣赏
有点直白,不过我赞赏你的勇气。
You prefer the brooding forehead?
你喜欢眉头紧皱?
Seriously, what game do you think you're playing?
说真的,你在玩什么把戏?
-Stefan: That's a funny question considering the fact.
你这问题很搞笑。
That I have been asking you that for months.

因为我问了你数月
It's frustrating, isn't it?
frustrating: 令人沮丧的
有挫败感了,是不是?
-Damon: Touché.
touché: 一针见血
说对了。
-Caroline: Bonnie.
Bonnie。
Look, it's just not me, ok?
是我不对,好不好?
I don't believe in the... whoo whoo.
我不信什么...女巫的事
But if you do, then ok. I'm in.
可如果你信,那好,我也信。
That's all it takes for me to jump onboard, because I consider you to be my best friend.
只需这样我就站在你这边,因为我把你当作最好的朋友。
And I'm saying this knowing that Elena's in the kitchen listening to my every word.
这些的时候,我知道Elena在厨房听得一清二楚。
Look, I didn't know how real this was for you, but I'm listening now.
real: 真是的
听着,我不知道你信不信,可我正在倾听。
Ok?
好吗?
-Bonnie: Ok.
好。
-Caroline: Elena, you can come in now. We're done.
Elena,你进来吧,我们没事了。
Well, there is just way too much drama in this room.
drama: 戏剧性事件
真是戏剧化的转变啊。
So what do you guys wanna do?
你们想做什么呢?
I have an idea. Why don't we have a séance?
séance: 降神会
我有主意了我们开个降神会怎么样?
-Bonnie: I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这主意不怎么样。
-Caroline: Come on. Let's summon some spirits.
summon: 召唤 spirit: 灵魂
来吧,我们来招魂。
This Emily chick has some serious explaining to do.
chick: (俚语)少女;少妇
这个叫Emily的女的需要好好解释一下。
-Bonnie: What are we doing?
我们在干吗?
-Elena: I don't know.
我也不知道。
-Caroline: Shh. Be quiet and concentrate.
concentrate: 集中精力
嘘,安静点,集中精力。
Ok, close your eyes.
把眼睛都闭上。
Ok, now take a deep breath. Bonnie, call to her.
breath: 呼吸
深呼吸。Bonnie 召唤她。
-Bonnie: Emily... You there?
Emily...你在吗?
-Caroline: Really? Emily, you there?
不是吧? Emily 你在吗?
That's all you got? Come on.
没别的要说了?快点。
-Bonnie: Fine. Jeez.
jeez: 天啊
知道了。天哪。
Emily... I call on you.
call on: 号召某人做某事
Emily...我召唤你。
I know you have a message. I'm here to listen.
message: 消息
你要传达给我的消息。现在可以说了。
-Elena: Did that just...
是不是...
- Caroline: Yeah. That just happened.
是的,她来了。
-Bonnie: It's just the air conditioning.
air conditioning: 用空调器调节空气
空调吹的吧。
- Caroline: Ask her to show you a sign. Ask her.
sign: 示意
让她给你点提示。快。
Emily, if you're among us, show us another sign.
Emily,如果你来了再给我们点提示。
-Bonnie: See? It's not working.
work: 起作用
看到了吧? 没用的。
Ohh! I can't. I'm done.
哦!我不玩了。
Get the light. Please get the light.
light: 灯
开灯,快把灯打开。
-Elena: Hold on. Hol

d on. I got it.
hold on: 等一下
别急,别急,我去开。
-Bonnie: You guys, the necklace, it's gone.
姐妹们,项链不见了。
-Damon: What are we doing here?
我们来这儿干吗?
-Stefan: Bonding. Catch.
bond: 建立亲情关系
联络感情。接住。
-Damon: Hmm.
嗯。
-Stefan: Go on. Give it a try.
再来。再来一次。
-Damon: Don't forget who taught you how to play this game.
别忘了谁教你玩这个的。
-Stefan: Ow. Ow. That hurts.
hurt: 感到疼痛
哦,真疼。
Downside of my diet... getting hit actually hurts.
downside: 不利的一面
我只喝动物的血...被撞到才真的很疼。
-Damon: Whew. I'm impressed, Stefan.
impress: 给人留下印象
呜,我想起来了,Stefan。
Fun with booze and darts, sentimental with football, and now starry night.
booze: 酒 dart: 飞镖 sentimental: 伤感的 starry night: 繁星之夜
喝酒玩飞镖,伤感地玩橄榄球,这会儿又躺着看星星。
What do you want, Stefan?
你想干吗,Stefan?
-Stefan: Wasn't real, Damon. Our love for Katherine.
不是真的,Damon。我们爱上Katherine不是真的。
-Damon: Oh, God.
哦,上帝啊。
-Stefan: She compelled us. We didn't have a choice.
compel: 强迫
她把我们变成这样,我们没得选。
Took me year to sort that out, truly understand what she did to us.
sort out: 解决
我想了很久,才明白她对我们做了什么。
-Damon: Oh, no, Stefan.
哦不,Stefan。
We are not taking that on tonight.
今晚不聊这个。
-Stefan: What do you want with Katherine's crystal?
你要用Katherine的水晶干吗?
-Damon: How do you know about that?
你怎么知道这件事?
-Stefan: Come on. You knew Elena would tell me.
你知道Elena会告诉我的。
-Damon: How did you know it was Katherine's?
你怎么知道是Katherine的水晶?
Emily gave it to her on her last night.
在她临死那晚Emily给她的。
I was with her. You weren't.
我在场,你又不在。
-Stefan: I was the last one to see her, Damon.
我是她见的最后一个人 Damon。
Now, what do you want with Katherine's crystal?
你现在想用她的水晶做什么?
-Damon: She didn't tell you?
她没跟你说过吗?
-Stefan: We had other things on our mind.
我们彼此皆有所保留。
-Damon: I could rip your heart out and not think twice about it.
rip: 撕
我可以毫不犹豫就把你的心掏出来。
-Stefan: Yeah. I've heard that before.
是么,你以前也说过。
-Damon: I have a bigger surprise, Stefan. I'm gonna bring her back.
我有个大计划,Stefan。我要让她回来。
-Elena: Ok, fun's over, Caroline.
别玩了Caroline。
You made a point, and I get it. Now give It back.
我识破你的小把戏了,把它交出来。
-Caroline: What? Well, I didn't take it.
什么?不是我拿的。
What? What happened?
怎么了? 什么事?
-Elena: I don't know. Nothing.
我不知道,没什么。
Jeremy, are you home?
Jeremy

是你回来了吗?
-Bonnie: Um... Guys...
呃...姐妹们...
Oh, my god! Open the door!
哦,天哪!把门打开!
-Elena: Bonnie!
Bonnie!
-Bonnie: Help me!
救命啊!
-Elena: Bonnie! Bonnie!
Bonnie! Bonnie!
Bonnie, try the other door.
Bonnie,试试另一个门。
I'll check the hallway.
hallway:走廊
我去走廊看看。
-Caroline: Bonnie! Bonnie! Unlock the door!
unlock: 开锁
Bonnie! Bonnie! 快开门!
-Bonnie: Get me out! Help me!
让我出去!救命!
-Elena: Bonnie!
Bonnie!
-Bonnie: Help! Help me! Aah!
救救我!救命啊! 啊!
-Caroline: Bonnie! Open the... Open the door!
Bonnie! 开门...快开门!
-Elena: What happened? Are you ok?
怎么回事? 你还好吗?
-Bonnie: I'm fine.
我没事。
-Caroline: Unbelievable. You were totally faking it.
unbelievable: 难以置信 fake: 假装
真不敢相信。你竟然是装的。
-Elena: Caroline, come on.
Caroline 别这样。
-Caroline: No, you scared the hell out of me.
scare: 惊吓 hell: 该死
你差点吓死我
-Elena: Bonnie?
Bonnie?
-Emily: I'm fine. Everything's fine.
我没事,都很好。
-Stefan: How can you bring Katherine back?
你怎么让Katherine回来?
-Damon: Before Katherine and the others were killed in the church, you remember what was like in this town?
你还记得这个小镇在Katherine和其他人被害前是什么样子吗?
-Stefan: Yeah, I remember the fear and the hysteria.
hysteria: 歇斯底里
我记得那种歇斯底里的恐惧
-Damon: The town's people were killing vampires one by one.
镇里的人把吸血鬼一个接一个地杀了。
When they came for Katherine, I went straight to Emily, said, "I'll do anything. Name your price. Just protect her."
go straight: 径直走 name price: 【说出你的条件】
他们杀Katherine的时候,我找到Emily,跟她说:“只要你保护Katherine ,我可以满足你任何要求。”
She did.
她做到了。
-Stefan: How?
怎么做的?
-Damon: She did some kind of spell with the crystal.
spell: 符咒
她对水晶施了咒语。
And while the church was burning, we thought Katherine was burning in it.
教堂被烧的时候,我们以为Katherine在里面被烧死了。
She wasn't.
其实没有
-Stefan: But I... I saw her go inside.
但是我... 我亲眼见她进去的。
-Damon: There's a tomb underneath the church.
tomb: 坟墓 underneath: 在…下面
教堂下面有个坟墓。
The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
seal: 封闭
用咒语把她转移进去,以此来保护她。
-Stefan: Are you telling me that Katherine's alive?
alive: 活着
你是说Katherine还活着?
-Damon: Well, if that's what you wanna call it.
如果能称之为"活着"的话,是的。
She's been trapped in a mystical holding cell for the last century and a half.
trap: 使..陷入困境 mystical: 神秘的 cell: 坟墓
她被困在一个小密室里已经一个半世纪了。
But you're an expert on a starving a va

mpire, so how do you think she's doing, Stef?
starving: 饥饿的
你最了解没有血对吸血鬼意味着什么,你觉得她活得怎么样,Stef?
Did you know that witches can use celestial events to draw energy into their magic?
celestial: 天上的 draw: 吸引 magic: 魔力
你相信女巫可以借助天体来施展她们的魔力吗?
Pfft. Me either.
噗。我也不信。
But in order to give the crystal its power, Emy used the Comet that was passing overhead.
comet: 彗星 overhead: 在头顶
但为了让那水晶有能量,Emy利用了飞过头顶上的彗星。
And in order for that crystal to work again...
而为了让水晶发挥作用...
-Stefan: The Comet had to return.
彗星得回到太阳边上。
-Damon: Downside... long time in between Comets and a couple of hiccups along the way with the crystal, but the Comet passed, and I got the crystal.
hiccup: 暂时的中断
可惜... 等彗星回来用了好长时间,找水晶用了更长时间,但等彗星走了,我才找到水晶。
And then Caroline got the crystal, and now Bonnie has the crystal, and here we are.
然后把水晶放在Caroline那儿了,又在Bonnie手里,就这样了。
-Stefan: Why would Emily... why would she do this for you?
Emily为什么... 为什么帮你做这些?
-Damon: Because she knew they were gonna come for her, too, and she made me promise that her lineage would survive.
lineage: 后裔 survive: 幸存
她知道他们也会找上她的,她让我帮忙留住她的后裔。
-Stefan: I remember. You... you saved her children.
我记起来了,你... 你救过她的孩子。
-Damon: Yeah. It's the only thing keeping me from ripping that little Bonnie girl's throat out to get my crystal back.
throat: 喉咙
是啊,这也是我不杀了Bonnie再直接拿回水晶的原因。
Oh, well. Deal's a deal.
deal: 协议
答应了就要做到。
-Stefan: So...
所以...
-Damon: You wanna go throw some more?
还玩球吗?
-Caroline: I can't believe I fell for it.
fall for it: 易受骗上当
真不敢相信我被耍了。
-Elena: Are you ok?
你还好吗?
-Emily: I must go.
我得走了。
-Caroline: She's leaving, I'm leaving.
她走了,我也要走。
- Elena: You guys can't leave.
你们不能就这样走了
-Caroline: Oh, I can. I've had enough freaky fake witch stuff for one night.
freaky: 捉摸不定的 fake: 假的
哦,我当然可以。我受够了一整晚玩女巫的蠢游戏。
-Emily: Thank you for having me.
谢谢你们帮我找回水晶。
I'll take it from here.
我要带它走了。
-Elena: Where are you going?
你去哪?
-Emily: Back to Where It all began.
回到一切的原点。
- Elena: Bonnie. Bonnie.
Bonnie。Bonnie。
Oh, my god. Emily!
哦,天哪,Emily!
-Emily: I won't let him have it. It must be destroyed.
destroy: 毁坏
我不能让他拿到水晶,必须毁了它。
- Elena: Wait!
等等!
-Caroline: What's happening?
怎么回事?
- Elena

: I don't know. The door, it's not...
我不知道这个门它...
-Jeremy: What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
-Caroline: I'm outta here.
我真得走了。
-Stefan: What's wrong?
什么事?
- Elena: It's Bonnie.
是Bonnie的事。
-Stefan: What happened?
怎么了?
-Elena: Emily is possessing her.
possess: 缠住
Emily附在她身上了。
She said something.
她说还说了些话。
-Stefan: What did she say?
她说什么了?
-Elena: She said, "I won't let him have it. It must be destroyed.”
她说:“我不会让他拿到水晶的。必须毁了它。”
And then she just left.
然后她就走了。
-Stefan: Ok. Where do you think she went?
知道了,你觉得她会去哪?
-Elena: I don't know.
我不知道。
Fell's church, by the old cemetery.
cemetery: 坟墓
Fell教堂老墓地那。
That's where she took Bonnie in her dreams.
她在梦里把Bonnie带到的地方。
We have to help her, Stefan.
我们得帮她,Stefan。
-Stefan: All right. All right. Just stay there. I'm gonna go find her.
好吧,好吧,待在那,我去找她。
-Damon: Hello, Emily. You look different.
你好,Emily,你看起来不一样了。
-Emily: I won't let you do it.
我不会让你得逞的。
-Damon: We had a deal.
我们有过协议
-Emily: Things are different now. I need to protect my family.
现在情况不同了。我得保护我的家族。
-Damon: I protected your family. You owe me.
owe: 欠
我保护了你的家族。你欠我的。
-Emily: I know. I'm sorry.
我知道。我很抱歉。
-Damon: You're about to be a lot more than that.
你将付出更大的代价。
-Jenna: You're so wrong. I'm much more pathetic.
pathetic: 可怜的
你搞错了,我很可怜。
-Mr. Saltzman: Oh, no, no, no. I've got you beat.
哦,不不不,我比你更惨。
I have pathetic down to a science.
我可怜到只会一门学科。
-Jenna: Uh, no. We haven't even covered high school.
cover: 覆盖【上学】
哦,不对,我们甚至都没上完中学。
Hmm. braces, A cup.
brace: 牙齿定位器,牙套
恩,戴牙套,A罩杯。
-Mr. Saltzman: Ah, glasses, skin condition.
condition: 健康状况
啊,戴眼镜,皮肤不好。
-Jenna: Heh heh. You can, uh...
呵呵。你能,嗯...
You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in. Jeremy.
你知道吗? 我没打算让你进来,Jeremy。
-Mr. Saltzman: Well, some other time then.
好吧,那就再找时间。
Have a good night, Jenna.
晚安,Jenna。
-Jenna: So, uh, you found the boxes?
你找到盒子了?
-Jeremy: And I found this, too.
我还发现了这个?
-Jenna: Me and Logan. That's just cruel.
cruel: 残酷的
我和Logan。你真残酷。
-Jeremy: No, cruel is dating my history teacher.
date: 约会
不,和我历史老师约会对我来说才残酷呢。
-Jenna: I'm not dating him. Yet.
我没和他约会。还没。
-Jeremy: Heh.
呵。
-Damon: This is why I feed on people.
feed on: 以…为食

是我吸人血的原因。
-Amily: Stefan.
Stefan。
-Stefan: Hello, Emily.
嘿,Emily。
-Amily: These people don't deserve this.
这些人不该受这样的待遇。
They should never have to know such evil.
evil: 邪恶
他们不该知道这种邪恶之事。
-Stefan: What do you mean evil?
邪恶是什么意思?
-Damon: Emily, I swear to God I'll make you regret this.
regret: 后悔
Emily,我向天起誓,我会让你后悔的。
-Emily: I won't let you unleash them into this world.
unleash: 解除…的束缚
我不会让你把他们解救出来。
-Stefan: Them? What part of the story did you leave out, Damon?
leave out: 遗漏【隐瞒】
他们?你隐瞒了我什么 Damon?
-Damon: What does it matter?
有什么关系?
-Stefan: Emily, tell me what you did.
Emily,告诉我你做了什么。
-Emily: To save her, I had to save them.
救她,就得救他们。
-Stefan: You saved everyone in the church?
你救了教堂里所有人?
-Emily: With one comes all.
救一个就救了全部。
-Damon: I don't care about that. I just want Katherine.
我不关心那个,我只要Katherine。
-Stefan: I knew I shouldn't have believed a single word that comes out of your mouth.
我就知道不该相信你说的每个字。
This isn't about love, is it? This is about revenge.
revenge: 复仇
这不是爱的问题好不好?这是复仇。
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
mutually: 互相地 exclusive: 排他的
两者可以并存。
Damon, you can't do this.
Damon 你不能这样做。
-Damon: Why not? They killed 27 people, and they called it a war battle.
为什么不? 他们杀了27个人。他们称之为战役。
They deserve whatever they get.
他们活该。
-Stefan: 27 vampires, Damon.
27个吸血鬼,Damon。
They were vampires. You can't just bring them back.
他们是吸血鬼,你不能救活他们。
-Damon: This town deserves this.
这个镇自找的。
-Stefan: You're blaming innocent people for something that happened 145 years ago.
blame…for…: 因某事而责备某人 innocent: 无辜的
你要让这些无辜的人,背上145年前的罪名么?
-Damon: There is nothing innocent about these people, and don't think for a second it won't happen again.
他们并不无辜,我也并不认为这一切不会再发生。
They already know too much, and they'll burn your little grand witch right next to us when they find out. Trust me.
grand: 高尚的
他们已经知道太多了,相信我,一旦他们有所察觉,他们会把你那伟大的女巫一起烧死。
-Amily: Things are different now.
现在情况不同了。
-Damon: Don't do this.
别这样做。
-Amily: I can't free them. I won't.
free: 释放
我不能释放他们,我不会.
Incendia!
熊熊烈火!
-Damon: No! No. No. No, please.
不!不,不,不要,拜托。
-Elena: Bonnie!
Bonnie!
-Damon: No!
不!
-Elena: Damon, no!
Damon 不要!
-Stefan: She's alive, but barely. I can save h

er.
barely: 几乎不
她还活着,但很虚弱,我能救她。
-Elena: Her neck, it's healing.
heal: 愈合
她的颈部愈合了
-Matt: Hey.
嘿。
-Caroline: God. What are you doing here?
天啊,你在这干嘛?
-Matt: Uh, your window was open. I thought you should know.
哦,你窗户开着,我想你该知道。
-Caroline: Not funny.
并不好笑。
-Matt: Look, earlier today, I lied.
lie: 说谎
听着,今天早些时候我说谎了。
-Caroline: About?
关于?
-Matt: About being in bed with you.
关于那晚和你一起睡
We cuddled, and it creeped me out.
cuddle: 拥抱 creep out: 偷偷溜出
我们搂着睡了整晚,我偷偷爬出去。
-Caroline: It creeped you out?
你偷偷爬出去?
I mean, did you just come over here to insult me or what? Because it's been a really long night.
insult: 羞辱
我说,你是来这羞辱我,还是有什么事?因为这是个漫漫长夜
-Matt: No, it's just that I... I don't like you.
不,我只是... 我不喜欢你。
I never have, but... It was nice.
我从未这样过,但...那真美好。
-Caroline: What?
什么?
-Matt: Being in bed with you, it felt nice.
和你抱着睡感觉真好。
And so, I was thinking about it, and I thought that I should tell you
那么,我在想它,我想该告诉你。
I stayed the night because you were all sad and alone and I felt bad for you.
我那晚留了下来,因为你很悲伤,很孤独。对你,我感到很抱歉。
-Caroline: Well, thank you, 'cause I love being a charity case.
charity: 慈善
好吧,谢谢,因为我喜欢被人同情。
You can leave now
你可以走了。
-Matt: No, because I know... with Vicki gone and my Mom off with Pete whoever, it's just me, so... I know.
不,因为我知道...Vicki走了,我妈妈和叫Pete什么的跑了,只剩下我了,所以...我明白。
-Damon: Katherine never compelled me.
compel: 强迫
Katherine从没强迫我。
I knew everything every step of the way.
我知道一切,每一个细节。
It was real for me. I'll leave now.
对我而言,这很真实,我现在得走了。
-Bonnie: I don't understand, Elena, what happened to me.
我不明白,Elena,我身上发生了什么。
He attacked me, and... His face was like...
attack: 袭击
他袭击了我...他的脸就像...
-Elena: How do you feel? Are you ok?
你觉得如何? 你还好吗?
-Bonnie: I'm fine. It's... it's just this blood. I don't...
我很好,就是... 就是这个血,我不...
-Stefan: I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你。
-Bonnie: What's going on, Elena?
这是怎么回事,Elena?
-Elena: I'll explain everything, Bonnie, ok? Let's just get out of here.
我将解释一切,Bonnie好吗?先离开这里再说。
Bonnie. Bonnie, look at me. Trust me. He's not going to hurt you.
Bonnie ,Bonnie,看着我,相信我,他不会伤害你。
Come on. Come on.
来吧,来吧。
Shh. Get in.
嘘,进去。
Is

she in danger of becoming...
她会变成...?
-Stefan: No. No, she has to die with my blood in her system, so keep an eye on her and make sure that nothing happens, and once it leaves her system, she'll be fine.
keep an eye on: 注意 system: 系统
不,不,我的血液进入她的循环系统她就会死,今晚看着她,确保没事发生,当它离开她的身体,她会好的。
-Elena: I'm gonna tell her the truth.
我会告诉她真相。
-Stefan: You sure?
你肯定?
-Elena: I can trust her.
我能相信她。
I need someone to know, someone to talk to.
我需要有人知道,有人和我聊。
I can't live in secret.
我不能守着秘密活着。
-Stefan: I know. Shouldn't have to.
我了解,不必那样。
-Elena: You saved her life.
你救了她的命。
I'm sorry, Stefan. I thought that... I couldn't be with you, but I can.
对不起,Stefan。我以为...我不能和你在一起,但其实我能。
You don't have to push me away. I can do this.
push away: 推开
你不用赶我走。我能做到。
-Stefan: I can't. I, uh... I have to leave, Elena.
我不能,我…嗯... 我必须得走,Elena。
Too many people have died. Too much has happened.
死了太多人,发生了太多事。
-Elena: What? No.
什么? 不。
I know you think you're protecting me, but...
我知道你想保护我,但...
-Stefan: I have to.
我不得不这样。
Coming home was... It was a mistake.
回到这里...是个错误。
I can't be a part of your life anymore.
我不会再出现在你生命中了。
-Elena: Don't go, Stefan. Please...
别走,Stefan,拜托...
You don't have to. This is your home.
你不用走,这是你家。
You... just please don't go.
你... 拜托别走。
-Stefan: Good... bye, Elena.
再见了... Elena。
-Elena: You're just gonna walk away?
你就这样走了?
Don't walk away, Stefan! Stefan!
别走,Stefan! Stefan!
-Logan: Hello, Jenna.
你好,Jenna。
-Jenna: Logan.
Logan。
-Logan: Aren't you gonna invite me in?
你不请我进去吗?


相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档