当前位置:文档之家 > 《暮光之城》经典台词

《暮光之城》经典台词

《Twilight》经典台词

Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "

伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。

Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "

爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。

Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "

伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”

Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"

爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏

人呢?”

Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.

爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。

But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"

但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”

Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him —and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。

Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in
love with the lamb

Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

爱德华:这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……

Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.

贝拉:多愚蠢的羔羊啊。

Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.

爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。

Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?

爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.

下载Word文档免费下载:

《暮光之城》经典台词下载

(共4页)