当前位置:文档之家› 外企邮件用语100句

外企邮件用语100句

外企邮件用语100句
外企邮件用语100句

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...

我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。

4. In my previous e-mail on October

5...

先前在10月5日所写的信。。。

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

如我先前所提及关于。。。

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。

9. as you requested/per your requirement...

按照你的要求。。。

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。

11.This is in resp*****e to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I receiv ed your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate

i.e. provide more details.

我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知。。。

16. Please note that...

请注意。。。

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你。。。

18. I am convinced that...

我确信。。。

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在。。。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你。。。

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知。。。

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你。。。

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您关于。。。

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提桉没意见。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知你。。。

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...

我觉得不太乐观关于。。。

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受。。。

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

我们会很感激如果你可以。。。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

我会很感激如果你可以。。。

38. Would you please send us…?

可否请你寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请让我知道这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提桉,我希望能收到一份复本。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questi***** by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你希望,我们很乐意。。。

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendati***** on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。

57. I’m just writing to remind you of...

我只是写信来提醒您。。。

58. May we remind you that...?

我们想要提醒您。。。

59. I am enclosing...

我附上。。。

60. Please find enclosed...

请查阅附件。。。

61. Attached hereto...

附件是关于。。。

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questi*****, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明是有帮助的。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

请随时跟我联络,我会持续地提供全程支援。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

期待很快能见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们期待很快能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary. 希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I’ll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggesti*****, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482. 任何评价或建议,请打电话2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for...

我想就。。。道歉。。。

77. I apologize for the delay in...

对于。。。的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

80. I’m sorry about last time.

关于上次的事我很抱歉。

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I’m really sorry about this.

关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉.

87. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you...

我非常感激你。。。

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.

谢谢你的参加。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感谢你要请我。

92.Congratulati***** to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激你的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt resp*****e will be most appreciated.

很感激你快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感谢你的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。

98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.

谢谢你为我做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

请表达我的谢意给那些有关的同仁,他们真的干得很好

邮件的开头:感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后

你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。

Thank you for contacting us.如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。

Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.”

Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。

Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate …your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.

就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.”

在邮件的结尾:在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去付出的感谢,而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢,能让对方在行动时更主动更乐意。

Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。

Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使用这句句子吧。

Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话,就用这封邮件结尾。

Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。

十种场合的表达

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.

今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.

十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.

下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.

我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.

如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this?

这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments.

请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know.

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions.

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please let me know if you have any question on this.

有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Please let me know what you think?

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this?

对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior. 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

4. Give feedback 意见反馈

Please see comments below.

请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below.

我的回答已标蓝。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.

我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Attached please find today’s meeting notes.

今天的会议记录在附件里。

Attach is the design document, please review it.

设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….

今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2…….

Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….

声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2…….

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2……. 我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2…….

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….

以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2…….

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前数据如下: 1……2……

Some items need your attention:1…….2…….

以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……

7. Raise question 提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…

就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

8. Proposal 提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future. 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……

Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

9. Thanks note 感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!

Thanks for the information

谢谢您提供的信息!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.

对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thank you for your attention!

Thanks to your attention!

谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.

我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感谢您的帮助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.

很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

1. Pull yourself together. 振作起来。

2. Keep your chin up. 别灰心。

3. Don't let it get you down. It will be over with soon. 别为此烦恼。事情很快就会过去的。

4. Don't be so miserable! 别这愁眉苦脸的。

5. Cheer up! things will work out for the best. 高兴点儿。事情会有好结果的。

6. Take heart- we'll find a way out. 振作起来,我们会有办法的。

7. Keep trying! Don't give up the ship. 继续努力! 别轻易放弃!

8. Loosen up! It's not worth getting upset about. 放松点儿!不值得为这件事苦恼。

9. Hang in there. Things will get better. 坚持住,情况会好起来。

10. Keep smiling! things will calm down. 乐观一点,事情会平息下来的。

11. It's not as bad as all that. 事情没有那么糟。

12. Things are never as bad as they seem. 事情往往不像看上去的那么糟。

13. Win a few, lose a few. That's life. 有得也有失,生活就是如此。

14. Let's look on the bright side. 我们来看看它好的一面。

15. Every cloud has a silver lining. 再黑暗的地方也有一线光明。

16. When god closes a door, he opens a window. 山不转水转。

17. Tomorrow is another day. 有明天就有希望。

18. Stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. 别太操心了,没有你地球照样转。(carry the weight of the world on one's shoulders:自以为重任在肩。)

2.

外企工作英文邮件100句

外企工作英文邮件100句 1,I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you … 2, I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2 3,With reference to our telephone conversation today. 4,in my previous e-mail on October 5… 5,As I mentioned earlier about… 6,As indicated in my previous e-mail.. 7,As we discussed on the phone… 8,From our decision at the previous meeting… 9,As you requested/per your requirement… 10,In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 11,This is in response to your e-mail today. 12,As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 13,As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 14,I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 15,Please be advised /informed that… 16,Please note that… 17,We would like to inform you that.. 18,I am convinced that… 19,we agree with you on… 20,with effect from 4 Oct.,2008….

正规邮件常用英语句优选稿

正规邮件常用英语句文件管理序列号:[K8UY-K9IO69-O6M243-OL889-F88688]

正规邮件常用英语100句为大家介绍了在外企工作,英语邮件使用中常用的基本语句。众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰却是很多外企白领未能做到的事情。今天小编就为大家整理出了外企邮件常用英语100句,共大家参考学习。 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总-Word范文

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总! 1、求助、征求意见相关句型 What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? I would really appreciate you looking into this matter. 我希望你能负责这件事。 We would really appreciate it if you could…我会很感激如果你可以… Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. Would you please…? Shall you have any problem accessing the folders (文件夹),please let me knows. Should I tell you something about our company? Something like how long it is been in business and what kinds of products or services it offers. What would you suggest I do for the cover page? 你认为我该怎么做…? Have you read the presentation I give? 你看过我给你的样本吗? How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱? Is it ok to smoke in the office? Would you help me with the report? Is that why you don’t want to go home? Would you help me with the report? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? How much does it cost to go there by ship? What are the best ways for a small buyer to avoid scams and find reliable suppliers in china? How can I make sure that my China supplier complies with international & local labor laws or regulations? What is the normal practice for requesting samples from manufacturers in china? I want to become a partner in a Chinese company. How can I safeguard my rights? When ordering from a china supplier, do I need to pay entire amount in advance?

外企工作邮件中英语100句

外企工作邮件中英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你相关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否能够再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that...

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式 1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

外企英文邮件常用句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用!来源: 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

外企工作英文邮件用语100句

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in resp*****e to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

外企邮件常用英语表述

外企邮件常用英语表述 很多外企职员需要经常发些英文电子邮件来跟同事、老板沟通汇报工作,本文整理汇总了一些日常电子邮件中可能会频频用到的英文表述,像是咨询、建议、反馈、感谢等,希望有助大家的工作学习。 缩写ext. (Extension 电话分机) ?Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? ?Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 ?Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments.

外企英语句型英语邮件句型

一般用在邮件开始 ?主动写邮件,表明自己的意图 I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你… I am writing to (that) confirm something 我想确认 I am writing to do sth (这封信)是为了。。。而写的 I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for your prompt handling of my order. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您… This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知… Please note that… 注意… We would like to inform you that… 我们想要通知你… I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你… We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知… We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…

Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于… I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。 We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below… 我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。 We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你… I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。 I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate . provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 ?Attachment 附件,附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。 Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的会议记录在附件里。 Attach is the design document, please review it. 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。 For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。 Please find attached a sketch for your reference.

英语邮件常用句+英语100句常用语精编版

英语邮件常用开头问候语: 1.I hope everything is fine with you. 2.Hope you enjoy your day? 3.How is it going? 4.Hope you are doing well? 5.Thank you for contacting us如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向 他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 6.Thank you for your prompt reply当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感 谢他们。 7.“Thank you for getting back to me.” 8.Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点 时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 9.Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果 你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子, 10.“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.就 算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 在邮件的结尾 11.Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。 12.Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能 的帮助表示感谢。 13.Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使 用这句句子吧。 14.Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话, 就用这封邮件结尾。 15.Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如 果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。 十种场合的表达 16.Greeting message 祝福 17.Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 18.How are you? 你好吗? 19.How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗? Initiate a meeting 发起会议 20.I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

正规邮件常用英语100句

正规邮件常用英语100句为大家介绍了在外企工作,英语邮件使用中常用的基本语句。众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰却是很多外企白领未能做到的事情。今天小编就为大家整理出了外企邮件常用英语100句,共大家参考学习。 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…

外企邮件100句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用! 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

外企英文邮件使用频率最高100句

外企英文邮件使用频率最高100句 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知。。。 16. Please note that... 请注意。。。 17. We would like to inform you that...

外企常用邮件格式

1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知。。。 2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3.With reference to our telephone conversion today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4.In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5.As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6.As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我现在先前的信中所提出的。。。 7.As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8.From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们上次会议中的决定。。。 9.As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12.As mentioned before ,we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I want to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约中的一些待解决的议题。 14.I received your voice message regarding the subject, I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 15.Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知。。。 16.Please note that… 请注意。。。 17.We would like to inform you that… 我们想要通知你。。。 18.I am convinced that… 我确信。。。 19.We agree with you on… 我们同意你在。。。 20.With effect from 4 Oct.,2008… 从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。 21.We will have a meeting scheduled as note below… 我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

外企工作邮件常用100句(1)

在外企面对客户工作时,常常需要回复邮件确认信息,因此英语回复邮件的重要性也油然体现。 接下来让我们看看一些日常工作邮件中常用的句子: 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8.From our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. As you requested... 根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

英文邮件模板常用100句

英文邮件模板常用100句 1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你...

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档