当前位置:文档之家› 酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句(完整版)

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句(完整版)

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句(完整版)
酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句(完整版)

问候客人

1.Good morning,sir. 早上好,先生。

2.Good afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。

3.Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。

4.Good night,madam. 晚安,夫人。

How are you?你好吗?

Fine,thank you,and you?很好,谢谢,您呢?

Fine,thanks. 很好,谢谢。

5.How do you do?您好?

How do you do!您好!

6.Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。

7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。

8.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。

9.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。

10.It’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。

11.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。我叫×××

12.Welcome you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。

13.Nice to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。

14.Goodbye,thank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。

15.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。

16.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。

17.Have a good weekend. 祝您周末愉快。

18.Good night and have a good rest. 晚安,祝您休息好。

19.Good night and pleasant dreams. 晚安,祝您做个好梦。

20.Good night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow. 晚安,祝您休息好,明天再来。

问候英语

21.Hope you a pleasant journey home. 祝您回程愉快。

22.Happy landing. 一路顺风。

23.What can I do for you,sir?先生,请问我可以帮您吗?

24.May I help you?我可以帮您忙吗?

25.May I be of any assistance?我可以为您做些什么?

26.Is there anything I can do for you?我能为您做点什么?

27.Here you are,sir. 先生,给您。

28.Sorry to have kept you waiting so long,sir. 对不起,先生,让您久等了。

29.Thank you for waiting,sir. 谢谢您的等候,先生。

30.Thank you. 谢谢。

It’s my pleasure. 不用谢,很乐意为您效劳。

31.It’s my duty. 这是我应该做的。

32.That’s all right. 不用谢。

33.Not at all. 不用谢。

34.Don’t mention it. 不必介意。

35.I’m afraid not. 恐怕不行。

36.It’s not possible. 这不可能。

37.I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulties. 真对不起,但希望您能体谅我的难处。

38.I’m really sorry to hear that. 真抱歉听您这样说。

39.I beg your pardon. 对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?

40.Pardon me,sir?先生,对不起,请您重复一遍,好吗?

问候客人(三)

41.I’ll look into it. 我将会调查此事。

42.How are you?I’m glad to meet you here. 您好!在这里见到您真高兴。

43.We haven’t seen you for a long time. How are you getting along?我们好久没见面了,您好吗?

44.Wish you a successful visit. 祝您访问成功。

45.Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!

46.Happy new year!新年快乐!

47.Wish you good luck!祝您好运!

48.Wish you a happy festival!祝您节日愉快!

49.After you,please,sir. 先生,您先请。

50.Thank you for your compliment. 谢谢您的赞扬。

51.Thank you for your kind understanding. 谢谢您的谅解。

52.What’s the matter?May I help you? 怎么了?我可以帮你吗?

53.I have come to say good-bye. 我是来告别的。

54.I’d like to say good-bye to you all. 我要向你们大家告别了。

55.Good-bye then,and don’t forget to keep in touch. 那么再见,别忘记了保持联系。

56.Good-bye then,and remember me to your parents. 那么再见,代我向您父母问好。

57.How long will you stay here?您在这里住多久?

58.May I show you to your room,sir?Hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel. 先生,我带您到房间去,好吗?祝您在我们饭店居住愉快。

59.Wendy,I’d like you to meet my friend,Sam. 温迪,我给你介绍一下我的朋友,山姆。

60.How do you like Beijing?您觉得北京怎么样?

61.What’s your first impression of China?您对中国的初步印象如何?

62.How do you like our hotel?您觉得我们饭店怎么样?

63.Help yourself to dinner,please. 请用餐。

64.We hope you will come and stay with us again. 希望您再次光临我们饭店。

65.We hope you had an enjoyable stay,sir. 先生,希望您在这里住的愉快。

66.Have a pleasant journey home. 祝您旅途愉快。

67.Thank you for choosing our hotel,I hope you enjoy your stay. 谢谢您光临我们饭店,希望您在这里住的愉快。

68.Thank you very much,sir. Goodbye,hope you have a good flight. 先生,非常感谢您。再见,希望您航程愉快。

69.We are very happy to have you here. Mr. brown. I do hope you are enjoying your stay with us. 布朗先生,我们非常高兴您住在我们饭店,我真心希望您在这里住的愉快。

70.See you tomorrow,sir. 先生,明天见。

71.Pleasant journey home. 祝您归途愉快。

72.Is there anything else that I can do for you?您还有别的事情要我帮忙吗?

73.Will it trouble you?这会打扰您吗?

74.Would you mind if I ……?如果您不介意,我可以……吗?

75.If we have any shortcoming,please point it out. 照顾不周,请多指正。

76.I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起,打扰了。

77.I’m sorry,It’s our fault. 对不起,这是我们的错。

78.Thanks for your reminding. 谢谢您的提醒。

79.We’ll try our best to take some measures so that you can be satisfied. 我们将立即采取措施,使您满意。

80.Good morning,Room Reservation,may I help you?早上好,客房预订处,请问我可以帮助您吗?

138.Would you please complete this registration form?请您填写一下这张登记表,好吗?

139.Could you please put your nationality there,sir?先生,请将您的国籍写在这。

140.May I ask you to put your name in block capitals?请用大写字母写您的名字好吗?

141.What’s your occupation,please?请问您的职业?

142.What’s your address in your native country,please?请问您在本国的地址?

143.Could you sign your name,please?请您签一下名,好吗?

144.I’ll need your signature. 我需要您的签名。

145.Sign here,please. 请在这签。

146.Would you put your signature here,please?请您在这签一下名,好吗?147.May I see your passport,please?我可以看看您的护照吗?

148.Have you got any identification?您有什么可以证明您身份的吗?149.Here is your key,hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 这是您的钥匙,祝您住店愉快。

150.Could you please put your key on the Reception Counter when you are out for the sake of safety?为安全期间,请您在外出时把房间钥匙放到接待台来好吗?

151.Could you keep your room key until you check out?请您在住点期间自己保管钥匙,直到离店。

152.The porter will show you to your room.行李员会领您去您的房间的。153.Your room number is 502. on the fifth floor. 您的房号是502房,在5楼。

154.The porter will take your luggage and show you the way. 行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。

155.I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting,please?We are very sorry for the inconvenience. 恐怕您的房间还没有整理好,希望您不会介意在这里等一下,给您带来的不便真对不起。

156.Our check-in time is 12 noon,I’m afraid we have no vacant rooms now. would you mind waiting until then?我们登记入住的时间是中午12点,恐怕现在没有空房,烦请您等到那是好吗?

157.Unfortunately,we are fully booked for tonight,would you like me to get you a room in another hotel?很抱歉,我们今晚的房间已全部订满,我帮您联系另外一家酒店,好吗?

158.Please wait a moment,I have to check if there is a room available. 请稍等,我要查一下看是否有空房间可以出租。

159.As a hotel policy,we require one day’s room charge as a deposit for

guests without reservation. 饭店规定没有预订的客人入住需交一天的房费押金。

160.The room rate is 135 per day including 10% service charge. 房费是每天135美元,包括10%的服务费。

161.Room-to-room calls can be made from your room,please dial room number directly. 在房间内可拨打房间与房间的电话,请直接拨号。

162.Half-day room rate will be charged if you check out after 12:00 noon. 如果您在中午12:00点以后退房将加收半天房费。

163.Full-day room rate will be added if you check out after 6:00pm.如您在下午6点以后退房将收全天房费。

164.No additional charge is required for children under 12 sharing parent’s room without extra bed. 12岁以下儿童与父母同床不收加床费。

165.All reservation are held until 6:00pm unless guaranteed or informed earlier,as a hotel policy. 饭店规定,除保证类预订或提前预订外,其他预订均保留房间至预订日当天下午6点。

166.Rates are subject to change by the hotel management without a prior notice. 饭店房价若有变更,恕不另行通知。

167.We have special corporate rates for certain commercial accounts. 我们对某些商业团体实行特别价格。

168.Please show me your passport or some other identification. 请让我看一下您的护照或其他能证明您身份的证件。

169.I’m due to check out tomorrow,but I’d like to extend my stay by two or three days. 我应该明天离店,但我想延长两至三天离店。

换房续住

170.May I have your name and room and room number,please?请问您的姓名和房号。

171.Just a moment,please. I’ll check our room available for the next three days. 请稍等,我查一下后三天的各房可出租情况.

172.Thank you for waiting,sir. I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked for

the next week. 让您久等了,先生,谢谢。恐怕下周我们饭店的客房都订满了。173.But we may have cancellations,could you check with us at 8:00pm this evening. 但我们可能取消预订的客房,您今晚8点再与我们核对一下好吗?174.I’m sorry,but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today,we are booked solid. 对不起,今天我们将有几个旅行团队到达,我们的房间已全部订满。

175.Shall I contact another hotel for you?让我帮您联系另一家饭店,好吗?

176.Could I keep the room this afternoon?My fight doesn’t leave until 6:15pm,and I don’t want to wait around at the airport all day.

我能把房间保留到今天下午吗?我的航班要到下午6:15分才起飞,我不想整天呆在机场。

177.If we weren’t so heavily booked,we could let you stay in the room free of charge. 假如我们的客房没有订满的话,我们可以让您免费住半天。178.If you really want to keep your room this afternoon,we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price. 如果您真想保留房间到今天下午,我们得加收您半天房费。

179.Never mind,then. You can keep your luggage at the Bell Service until 5:00pm free of charge. 不要紧,您可以免费将您的行李寄存在行礼部到下午5点。

180.I’m afraid that air conditioner in your room needs repairing. We would like to request you to change your room. 恐怕您房间的空调需要维修,我们想请您换一下房间。

181.What time is the most convenient for you to change your room,sir?…sorry for the inconvenience. 对您来说什么换房最方便,先生?……给您带来不便真抱歉。

182.We could move your luggage to the new room while you are out,but could you take any valuables with you?在您外出期间,我们可以帮您把行李搬至新房间内,不过您要事先把贵重物品带走。

183.You may pick up your new room key 502# from the Reception Counter when you return. 您回来时可以在接待台领您新房间502号的钥匙。

184.Could you leave your former room key at the Front Desk when you go out,please?您外出时请把您原房间钥匙放在总台好吗?

185.Thank you very much indeed,sir. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you have a nice day. 真的非常谢谢您,先生。给您带来不便真抱歉,希望您愉快。

186.We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。

187.We’ll make the room change for you.我们可以给您换个房间。

188.You may keep the room till 3:00pm,if you wish.如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午3:00。

189.How many nights do you wish to extend?你希望延长住店几个晚上?190.How much longer would you like to stay?您想再住多久?

191.The hotel is full and there will be someone taking your room. We’ll keep your luggage if you like.

我们饭店现已住满,您的房间已预订给别人,如果您愿意,我们可以为您保管行李。(适用于客人想中午结帐后保留房间至下午的情况)

192.I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11am,I must apologize for the inconvenience. 非常抱歉,恐怕要请您在商务11点前搬出房间了。给您带来不便,我表示歉意。

193.Your room has been booked for tomorrow. Would you mind changing a room?您的房间明晚已预订给别人了。请您换一个房间,好吗?

194.A:Excuse me,where can I send a cable?

对不起,请问在哪可以发电报。

B: Walk straight ahead,there is a post office on the right.

直走,在您右手边有一个邮局。

问询服务

195.A:I want to change some money,where is the bank?

我想兑换一些钱,请问银行在哪?

B:Go upstairs from here and then turn left. It’s next to the post office.

请从这里上楼然后左拐,就在邮局旁。

196.You can get your money changed at the cashier’s office.您可以在收银处兑换外币。

197.There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes. 商店在一楼,有中、外香烟出售。

198.There is a coffee shop on the second floor and snacks are served there all day.咖啡厅在二楼,全天供应快餐。

199.We have a Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,您更喜欢哪一种?

200.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor. You can play billiards、table tennis、bridge and go bowling. 一楼有康乐中心,在那里可以打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

201.Breakfast is served in your room from 7am till 10am. If you wish to have breakfast in your room,ask for Room Service on the phone. 早餐送餐服务是从早上7点至上午10点。如果您想在房间用早餐,请打电话要送餐服务。

202.For all enquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Reception. 您如果需要问询什么事,可以打电话给前厅接待。

203.Apart from the recreation centre,we also have a health club on the second floor. 除了娱乐中心以外,我们在二楼还有一个健身俱乐部。

204.You can buy some stamps and postcards in the post office.您可以在邮局买邮票和明信片。

205.A: Could you direct us to the restaurant?请问去餐厅怎么走?

B:Yes,I’ll show you the way myself. 我亲自领你们去。

206.A: where’s the coffee shop,please? 请问咖啡厅在哪?

B: Go straight through the cafeteria and restaurant and you’ll find it just in front of you. 径直走,穿过自助餐厅和餐馆您会看到它正在您面前。

207.A: I wonder if you could tell me where the health club is?您是否能告诉我健身房在哪?

B: It’s round here to the left. Follow the sign marked sauna and it’s just next door to that. 从这向左拐。顺着蒸汽浴的标志走,健身房就在蒸汽浴旁边。

208.A: Where is the phone booth,please?请问电话亭在哪?

B: Along there to your left,madam. It’s just past the Business Centre opposite the elevator. 向左走,走过商务中心,就在电梯对面。

210.A: Is this the right way for the souvenir shop?到礼品商店,从这走,对吗?

B: Yes,it is. Along the corridor,past the newsstand and the library. 使得,顺着楼梯走下去,走过报刊亭和图书馆就是商店。

211.A: Is the lobby bar somewhere hereabouts?大堂吧就在附近吗?

B: It’s right behind you,sir. But I’m afraid they’re not open till 11:00 o’clock. 酒吧就在您身后,先生。但是恐怕11点以后才开始营业。212.A: Am I going the right way for the tennis courts?去网球场是这条路吗?

B: Along the corridor to your right,turn left,go down the stairs,along a bit further and out into the yard. 顺着您右手那个楼梯走,然后左拐,下楼再往前走一点,出门进了院子就是网球场。

213.A: I’m looking for the conference room No4.我要找4号会议室。

B: They are all facing the open lounge. Along to your right,past the elevators and up the stairs. 会议室都在休息厅对面,顺着右边走,走过电梯,上楼就是。

214.A: Can I get a copy of the New York Times here?我能在这买到纽约时报吗?

B: The newsstand has a wide selection of foreign newspapers and magazines.我们报刊亭有各种外国报纸和杂志供您选择。

215.A: What is the basic rate for taxis here?这里出租车的基价是多少?

B: It’s about ¥1.2 each kilometer,but the rate double when exceeding 10 kilometers,and there is night rate for after 10 o’clock at night. 大约1公里1.2元,但是超过10公里以后加倍收费,并且晚上10点以后实行夜间收费价格。

216.A: Can I get something hot at this hour of night. 在晚上这个时间,我是否还能吃上点热的东西?

B: Yes,over there in the coffee shop,it’s closes midnight.可以,那边的咖啡厅半夜才关门。

217.A: I’d like to book two flight tickets for Shanghai for the 11th. 我要订两张11日去上海的机票。

B: The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking. 饭店旅行社代办各种预定票。

218.A: When do the shops close around here?这附近的商店一般几点钟关门?B: Around 8 o’clock in the evening. 晚上8点左右。

219.There is a free supply of soft drinks in the coffee shop at this hour. 咖啡厅现在免费供饮软饮料。

220.You can use the sports equipment free of charge in the health club. 您可以免费使用健身房的运动器械。

221.Sports equipment is available at a small charge of 2 Yuan per hour. 使用运动器械每小时收费2元。

222.Sports equipment is available free of charge. 运动器械是免费提供的。223.We do not charge for admission to the health club. 进健身房不收费。224.Our charge for sports equipment is four dollars per hour. 我们运动器械以一小时4美元的标准收费。

225.Can you suggest someplace where I can have fun?你能告诉我哪里可以娱乐吗?

226.There is a billiard room on the first floor. 一楼有一个台球室。227.Sometimes performances are given in the hotel. 饭店里有时有文艺演出。

228.Do you have a swimming pool here?这里有游泳池吗?

229.Is there a dance hall here?这里有舞厅吗?

230.What kind of performances are there?都有些什么文艺演出?

231.Oh,there are acrobatics or performances given by song and dance ensembles. 有时有杂技、音乐会、歌舞等。

232.Could you help me get a taxi?您替我要辆出租车好吗?

233.Where do you want to go?您想去哪里?

234.Do you want to make a single trip or a round trip?您是要单程,还是要往返?

行李服务

235.Good afternoon,sir. Welcome to the International Hotel. 下午好,先生,欢迎光临国际大酒店。

236.How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您一共有几件行李?237.I’ll show you to the Reception Desk. This way,please. 我带您到接待台,这边请。

238.I’ll put your suitcases by the post over there. 我把您的行李放在那边的柱子那里。

239.A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in. 您办理完住点手续后,行李员将带您到您的房间。

240.Good evening,sir. I’ll show you to your room. You have two suitcases and one briefcase. Is this correct?晚上好,先生。我将带您到您的房间去。您有两只箱子和一只手提箱,对吗?

241.Is there anything breakable in your briefcase?您的手提箱里有易碎的东西吗?

242.Please follow me,sir. Your elevator is this way. 请跟我来,您的电梯在这边。

243.Watch your step,sir. And come this way,please. 您走好,先生,请这边走。

244.This is your room,sir,after you,sir. May I put your suitcases here?

这是您的房间,先生。您请进,我可以把您的箱子放在这吗?

245.Here is your room key,sir. Is this the correct number of bags?先生,这是您的房间钥匙,您的行李件数对吗?

246.Over here is the switch for the bedside lamp,and this is the volume control for the TV and this is the channel selector. 这是床头灯开关,这是电视音量开关,这是电视频道开关。

247.If you require anything, you can call the Assistant Manager. 如果您有事要询问,您可以打电话给大堂副理。

248.How many bags do you have all?您一共有几个包?

249.Is this all your luggage?这是您全部的行李吗?

250.May I help you with you bags,sir?先生让我帮您拿行李,好吗?

251.Just a moment,I’ll bring a luggage cart.请稍等一下,我去推辆行李车来。

252.Would you mind taking these bottles with you?您是不是能提着这几个瓶子?

253.Could you take this camera with you,sir?先生,您是不是能吧这个照相机带在身上?

254.Just a moment,please. The elevator will be here soon. 请稍等一会,电梯一会就下来。

255.This elevator doesn’t go up to the guest rooms. 这个电梯不通客房。256.Please take this elevator for the restaurant. 请乘这个电梯去餐厅。257.This is an express elevator for the restaurant. 这是去餐厅的特快电梯吗?

258.If you would like to go to the restaurant on the top floor,please change elevators at the 15th floor. 如果您想去顶层餐厅,请在15层换梯。259.Here is a brochure explaining hotel service. 这里有本小册子介绍饭店各项服务。

260.Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您的包将存放在行李部。

261.You may pick up your bags from the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您可以到行李部取您的包。

262.Could you come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags,sir?先生,请您拿着行李牌到行李部来取您的包。263.This is your claim tag,sir. We’ll keep your luggage at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick it up there,please?

这是您的行李寄存卡,先生。我们将把您的行李寄存在行李部,请您到那里取行李,好吗?

264.A: I’m going to check-out soon. Could you pick up my luggage,please?我马上就要离店了,你可以上来帮我拿行李吗?

B: Certainly,sir. We’ll send a bellman immediately. May I have your room number,please?没问题,先生。我们马上派一名行李员上来,请问您的房号是多少?

265.How much is the postage on these letters to Thailand,please?这些信寄到泰国邮资是多少?

266.Do you have EMS in the hotel?饭店里有特快专递服务吗?

267.Could you tell me how much this parcel is to France?请问这包裹寄到法国要多少钱?

268.What’s the surcharge on this express letter,please?这封快信的附加费是多少?

269.Could you tell me much it costs to send a letter airmail from here to Beijing?你能否告诉寄封航空信到北京要多少费用?

270.I’ll have to weigh it first,it’s a little overweight. You’ll have to pay extra. 我要先称一下,这封信有些超重,您必须付些额外费用。

271.What’s the postage for this parcel to Xian,please?请问这只包裹寄到西安要多少钱?

272.Let me weight it first,10 Yuan,please. 让我先称一下,请付10元钱邮寄。

电话总机服务

273.International hotel. May I help you?国际大酒店,我可以帮您吗?274.I’m putting you through,sir. I’m sorry,there’s no answer. Would you like to leave a message or to call back?我给您接过去,先生。对不起,没有人听电话,您是留言还是再打过来?

275.Hold on,please. I’ll put you through to the information?请别挂,我帮你转到前台问询。

276.I’m sorry,sir. But the manager’s line is busy. I’ll call you back when it is free. 对不起,先生。经理电话占线,线路通时我给您打过来。277.I’ve got the manager’s office for you,sir. The line is free.我已帮您接通了经理办公室电话,先生。电话占线了。

278.This is the operator,may I help you?这是总机,我可以帮您吗?279.We have a computer wake-up service,please dial 5 first and then the wake-up time. 我们有电脑叫醒服务,请先拨5,然后拨叫醒时间。

280.Our computer will record the time and your room number. 电脑将记录下您的叫醒时间和房号。

281.Excuse me for asking but which country are you calling?对不起,请问您要往哪个国家打电话?

282.Which country are you calling,please?请问您要哪个国家?

283.Which city,please?do you know the city area code?请问时哪个城市?您知道区号吗?

284.May I have the number,please?请问电话号码是多少?

285.Could you please tell me the telephone number?请您告诉我电话号码。286.Could you please tell me the party’s full name and telephone number,please?请告诉我您要通话的对方的全名和号码,好吗?

287.What’s your name and room number,please?请问您的姓名和房号?288.Could you repeat the number,please?请您重复一下电话号码,好吗?289.Would you like a pay call or a collect call,madam?女士,您是要拨直接付款电话还是要对方付款电话?

290.How would you like to make the call,madam?女士,您希望怎样付款?

291.Would you like me to place the call for you?您要我帮您接通电话吗?292.May I remind you there is still a handling charge?我还要提醒您一下,另外还有手续费。

293.I’m sorry,madam. I’m afraid the credit card can not be used. 女士,对不起,恐怕您不能使用信用卡。

294.Just a moment,please. I’ll put you through. 请稍等,我给您接过去。295.May I know who is calling,please?我可以问是谁在讲话吗?

296.I’ll switch you to room 333#. 我马上为您接333号房。

297.I’ll connect you to Mr. Smith’s room right away. 我马上为您接Smith 先生房间。

298.Please hold the line a moment,I’m putting you through to his office. 请不要放电话,我这就给您接待他办公室去。

299.You’re through,sir. 先生,给您接通了。

300.I’m sorry,the line is busy. Would you like to hold on or call back?对不起,占线。您是等一会,还是过会再打过来?

301.Would you like me to page him?您需要我为您呼叫一下吗?

302.Sir,there is no answer. Would you like to leave a message?先生,没有人接电话,您是不是要留言?

303.I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone. Could you dial the number directly,please?抱歉,我这里无法为您转电话,请您直接拨那个电话号码,好吗?

304.I’ll transfer your call. Could you hold the line,please?我这就把您的电话转过去。请不要放电话,好吗?

305.May I tell him who is calling,please?请问我可以告诉他是谁打的电话吗?

306.Shall I ask him to return your call?我请他给您回电话,好吗?307.Shall I ask him to telephone you?and your telephone number,please?我让他给您打电话,好吗?请问您的电话号码?

308.Would you care to wait a moment and call back later?请您稍等一会

再打过来好吗?

309.I’ll pass the message to him. 我回向他转达这个意思的。

310.May I be of any assistance to you?我能帮您做些什么吗?

311.For room-to-room calls,please dial 6 first and then the room number. 打房间之间电话,请先拨6再拨房号。

312.For outside calls,please dial 9 first and then your desired telephone number. 拨打外线电话,请先拨9然后拨您要拨的电话号码。

313.For domestic long distance calls,please dial 9 first then the area code and your desired telephone number. 打国内长途电话,请先拨9,再拨区号和您想要的电话号码。

314.You may have a long distance call directly from your room,sir. It is cheaper than booking it through the operator. 先生,您可以直接在房间打长途电话,这样比通过接线员要便宜些。

315.For international direct dial,please I before the country code and then the area code and the telephone number. 拨打国际长途,请先拨1,然后拨国家代码、城市代码和电话号码。

316.I’m afraid all calls to abroad must go through the operator. 抱歉,恐怕所有的国籍长途电话都要通过接线员。

317.Could you hang up please and we’ll call you back?请您先挂上电话,好吗?我们会给您打过来的。

318.I have a collect call from Mr. Smith in New York. Will you accept the charges?这里有一个要求您支付话款的电话,是Smith先生从纽约打来的,您准备制服这笔电话费吗?

319.A three-minute station call is ¥10 on weekdays and ¥5 on Sundays,for each additional minute,the charge is ¥2.7. 平时站与站之间的长途电话头三分钟是10元,星期日是5元,三分钟以后每分钟收费2.7元。

320.A three-minute person-to-person call is ¥15 on weekdays and ¥6 on weekend. 平时人与人间的长途电话是前三分钟15元,周六、周日6元。

321.For long distance calls,we have special night rates from 9pm to 7am

in the next morning. 对长途电话我们实行夜间特别收费价格,执行时间时从晚上9点到次日早上7点。

322.If you make a station call,the phone company will start charging as soon as anyone picks up the phone,perhaps not the party you are calling. 打站与站间电话,只要对方拿起电话,电信局将开始计费,或许有时接听电话的人不是您想要找的人。

结账与兑换服务

323.Good morning,Front Office Cashier’s,can I help you?早上好,前厅收银,我能帮您忙吗?

324.Good morning,sir. May I be of service?早上好,先生,我可以为您服务吗?

325.Are you checking out today,Miss Evans?Evans小姐,您今天要结帐吗?326.Would you like to vacate the room now,sir?先生,您现在要退房吗?327.What’s your room number,please?请问您房号?

328.Can I have your room number and name,please?请问您的房号和姓名?329.Did you have breakfast this morning?您今天用过早餐吗?

330.Did you make any phone calls from your room?你在房间里是否打过电话?

331.Did you take anything from the mini-bar this morning,sir?先生,您今天早上是否从房间冰箱里取过饮料?

332.Have you signed any chit in the last hour,sir?先生,您在刚才的一个小时内是否签过单?

333.How many phone calls did you make during your stay?您在住店期间一共打过多少电话?

334.Your bill comes to $840 including the service charge. 您的帐单共计840美元,包括服务费在内。

335.Your bill totals $1000 excluding 10 percent service charge. 您的帐单共计1000美元,不包括10%的服务费。

336.Here is your bill,would you like to check it?这是您的帐单,请过

目。

337.Would you like to check and see if your bill is correct?您是不是检查一下,看您的帐单是否正确?

338.Is your luggage down yet,sir?if not,I will send a bellman to help with your luggage. 先生,您的行李是否已经拿下来了?如果没有,我将叫一名行李员帮您拿下来。

339.I’ll draw up your bill for you . 我来把您的帐单开出来。

340.Shall I draw up your bill for you?我来把您的帐单开出来好吗?341.Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill. 请稍等,我把您的帐单汇总一下。

342.Your final bill has not reached our department yet,sir. Would you please wait a moment while I chase it down?先生,您最后的帐单还未送到,请您稍等一下,我去将它调来。

343.I’m afraid that the bill has not reached us yet. So I will have to check with the department concerned. 恐怕您的帐单还没送到我们这里,我需要和有关部门联系。

344.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel coffee shop?请问您今早是否使用过饭店服务设施或在咖啡厅用过早餐?

345.Thank you for waiting,the hotel including service charge for the three days is $470. 谢谢等候,三天的总机费用包括服务费在内一共是470美元。346.I’m sorry,according to the hotel policy,we don’t accept personal cheque. 对不起,根据饭店规定,我们不接受私人支票。

347.That’s for the phone calls you made from your room. 那一栏是您在房间拨打电话的费用。

348.Your bill totals $2400,how would you like to make the payment?您的帐单共计2400美元,您想怎样付帐?

349.We accept credit cards here,which card would you like to use?我们接受各种信用卡,您使用哪一种信用卡?

350.The credit limit by the visa card office is $10,000,we need their permission to extend credit over the amount. Would you like to pay difference in cash?维萨卡的信用限额是1万美元,超过这个数字我们需要行用卡公司授权。您是否愿意用现金支付这之间的差额?

351.May I have a print of your credit card,please?我可以刷一下您的卡吗?

352.That first number is your room number 202.那第一个数字是您的房号202。

353.The second entry is the restaurant consumption. 第二行是餐厅的账。354.Item 6 is the $15 for the phone calls. 第六项那15美元是电话费。355.That’s for the lunch you ordered from your room. 那是您在房间用午餐的费用。

356.That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar,sir. 先生,那笔费用是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。

357.Your overseas telephone call is including in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用也包括在这个帐单里。

358.The service charge is including in the bill. 这个帐单包括服务费。359.Our check-out time is 12 noon. But you used the room until 6pm. I’m afraid that for late check-outs we charge an extra

50% of the room rate. 我们宾馆每天结帐时间是中午12点,可是您下午6点才退房,对中午12点以后结帐的客人我们需要额外收取50%的房费。

360.Mr. Smith,your company has arranged to pay your bill. Smith先生,您的公司已安排为您付帐。

361.Can I check the details for you,please?请让我为您核查这份帐单,如何?

362.Would you mind waiting a moment while I check the details?先生,请稍等片刻好吗?我立即代您查一查细账。

363.I’ll just check it again for you. 我再为您核对一遍。

364.I’m sorry,sir,but there seems to have been a mistake,would you

酒店工作常用的英语

顾客: 请问贵酒店位于哪里? How about your hotel’s location? 请问贵酒店是几星级的? What’s the level of your hotel? 请问贵酒店有什么设施? How about your hotel’s facilities? 请问贵酒店有什么房间类型? What kind of room do you have? 请问贵酒店有接车服务吗? Does your hotel have pick-up service? 请问贵酒店有没有免费接机服务? Do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge? 我想预定客房。 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗 I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies? 我想更改/取消预订。 I’d like to change/cancel a re servation. 我将会较晚到本酒店,但请为我保留预订 I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我想延住多两天,直到9号 I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th. 服务员: 我们酒店位于市镇。本酒店离咸阳机场30分钟车程,到西安火车站只需15钟车程。Well, our hotel located in 。。。town, 。。。. The hotel is only 30 minutes from Xianyang airport and 15 minutes to Xi’an railway station ,by car. 本酒店是五星级的酒店。 Our hotel is a five-star hotel. 本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场。 We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool and shop prince。. 我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。 We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms. 请问需要预订哪一类型的房间? May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?/请问您打算逗留多长时间?/请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生? Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?/ How long will you stay in our hotel?/ What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?

新英语口语900句

新英语900句之生活篇Lesson1:SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION 学校和教育 1. What college should I attend in the fall? 秋季我上哪一所大学好呢? 2. I’m majoring in history. 我学的是历史专业。 3. Can you tell me where is the dormitory? 你能告诉我宿舍在哪吗? 4. I’m taking extra classes this semester. 这个学期我额外选修了一些课程。 5. Are you having problems with chemistry ? 你在化学方面有困难吗? 6. I’m not worried about this test. 我并不担心这次考试。 7. The prices on textbooks have gone up. 课本的价格上涨了。 8.. Our class has a meeting after lunch. 午餐后我们班要开一个会议。 9. The new professor is very strict. 新来的教授很严厉。 10.. Do you want to study together for the exam? 你们想一起备考吗? 11.. So now that we’re graduated from high school, what are you going to do? 既然我们已经高中毕业了,你有什么打算? 12.. My father says that choosing the right college is the most important decision a young person can make. 我父亲说,选择一所合适的大学是一个年轻人要做出的最重要的决定。 13.. How long have you attended this school? 你在这所学校上学有多久了? 14. I didn’t receive a room assignment for the dormitory, so I need to find out wha t room I will be living in. 我没有收到宿舍安排通知,所以我需要去搞清楚我将住哪间房。 15. Have you decided on the classes you want to take this semester? 你有没有决定这个学期要修哪些课程? 【生词解读】7. assignment n. 分配;指派,选派 1. college n. 大学;学院 2. major vi. 主修( in) 3. dormitory n. 【美】(学院等的)学生宿舍 4. semester n. 半学年;一学期 5. chemistry n. 化学 6. graduate vi. 【英】大学毕业;【美】毕业( from) 新英语900句之生活篇Lesson2:JOBS AND CAREERS工作和职业 16.. I need to start looking for a job. 我要开始找工作了。 17.. What do you think of your new boss? 你认为你的新老板如何? 18.. My boss works too hard. 我的老板工作太努力了。 19. Does your job pay well? 你的工作薪水高吗? 20.. We need to improve training in this company. 我们需要改善公司的培训。

五星级酒店专用英语

英语分级考试复习提纲 基础级 ? Vocabulary(词汇练习)将空白处译成相应的英文或汉语 1) Words and expressions for daily use(日常用语) after在…之后 assure保证 about关于…… afraid害怕 against与…相对的 anything任何事 beg乞求 b efore在…之前 behind在…后面 begin开始 bitter苦的 bother打扰 book书,预定 ceiling天花板 c lock钟 congratulations祝贺 Christmas圣诞 color颜色 complaint投诉 call呼叫,电话 dark黑的,暗的 discount折扣 direction方向 downstairs下楼 day天,日子 date日期 delicious美味的 end终点 enjoy喜欢,享受 excuse借口 for为…… fully满的 greeting问候 good好的 guest客人 give给 get得到,达到 go去 half半how…怎样 hotel酒店 happy高兴,快乐的 hope希望 house房子 hot热的 here这里 hour 小时 help帮助 have有 it它 interrupt打扰 know知道 think想 like喜欢 leave离开 last最后的,最近的 light灯,淡的 long长的 left左边 me et认识 massage按摩 message信息 mind介意,思想 madam女士 may也许 minute分钟 matter事件,麻烦 month月 meal餐 number数字 name名字 night夜晚 nice美好的 now现在的 on在…之上 order点单 pardon原谅,重复 point点 percent百分比 past过去的pleasure愉快,荣幸 quarter一刻,季度 regulations规章 r eport报告 right对的,右边的 room房间 second秒,第二 stay停留 same一样的 season季节 s weet甜的 sour酸的 salty咸的 signature签名 sign信号,签 side边 see看见 service服务 step脚步,台阶 smoke烟,抽烟 sir先生 tell告诉 table桌子 this这个 that那个 turn转弯 tour旅行 today今天 tomorrow明天 time时间 too 也… taste品尝,品位 terrible糟糕的 take拿,取 upstairs上楼 week星期 weekend周末 way路 worry担心 will将… wait等待 welcome欢迎 weat her天气 yesterday昨天 year年 2) Greetings 问候 How do you do! Good morning/afternoon/evening! How are you (doing)? Nice to meet/see you! Welcome to Hongfu Hotel! 3) Asking & inquiring 征询用语 Would you like to leave a message? 您需要留口信么? I beg your pardon? 您能再说一遍么? What do you think of our service? 您觉得我们的服务怎么样? May I know your name/room number? 能告诉我您的名字/房号么? May I take your order now? 现在可以点菜了么? May I have your signature please?/Please sign here.请签字。

酒店翻译常用英语

翻译对照词汇表 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 酒店岗位: Porter门房 Hotel Concierge酒店礼宾部 Procurement Manager; Purchasing Manager采购部经理Food & Beverage Manager; Catering Manager餐饮部经理 Table Hostess餐桌女服务员 Kitchen Hand; Kitchen Help; Kitchen Worker厨工 Cook; Chef厨师Head Chef厨师长 Cook炊事员 Assistant Manager大堂副理 Lobby Manager大堂经理 Tourist Guide导游 Sauce Cook调味汁厨师 Restaurant Manager饭店经理 Rooms Division Manager房务部经理 Second Chef副厨师长 Second Waiter副领班 Trainee Manager见习经理 Receptionist接待员 Bar Operative酒吧服务员 Hotel Accountant酒店会计 Chief Accountant; Financial Controller酒店主管会计;财务总监 Housekeeping Manager客房部经理 Executive Housekeeper; Head Housekeeper客房部主管Chambermaid客房女服务员 Head Waiter ;Captain领班 Floor Attendant楼层服务员 Travel Agent 旅游中介 Doorman门童 Pantryman配餐员 Front Desk Manager前台经理 Front Office Supervisor前台领班 Front Office Manager前厅经理 Assistant Front Office Manager前厅副理 Cleaner清洁工 Food Checker食品检验员 Vegetable Cook蔬菜厨师 Materials Manager物料经理 Western-Style Restaurant Manager西餐部经理Executive Assistant Manager行政副经理 Assistant Banquet Manager宴会部副经理 Banquet Manager宴会部经理 Night Manager夜班经理 Hotel Greeter迎宾员 Reservation Manager预订部经理 Chinese-Style Restaurant Manager中餐部经理Resident Manager驻店经理 Front Clerk; Reception Clerk总台接待员 room reservation客房预定 fully booked客满 types of rooms房间种类 double room双人房 standard room标准房 twin room双床房

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句 目录 酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句 (1) 问候客人(一) (1) 问候英语(二) (2) 问候客人(三) (3) 换房续住(四) (7) 问询服务(五) (9) 行服务(六) (12) 总机服务(七) (15) 结账与兑换服务(八) (18) 订票服务(九) (23) 餐饮服务(十) (24) 餐厅服务(十一) (26) 点菜服务(十二) (28) 餐厅值台服务(十三) (31) 结账服务(十四) (32) 酒吧服务(十五) (35) 清扫客房(十六) (41) 客房送餐服务(十七) (42) 赔偿与更换服务(十八) (44) 事物招领服务(十九) (46) 客房维修(二十) (47) 洗衣服务(二十一) (49) 在饭店医务室(二十二) (54) 在饭店购物中心(二十三) (55)

问候客人(一) 1.Good morning,sir. 早上好,先生。 2.Good afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。 3.Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。 4.Good night,madam. 晚安,夫人。 How are you?你好吗? Fine,thank you,and you?很好,,您呢? Fine,thanks. 很好,。 5.How do you do?您好? How do you do!您好! 6.Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。 7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。 8.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。 9.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。 10.It’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。 11.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。我叫××× 12.Welcome you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。 13.Nice to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。 14.Goodbye,thank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感您光临,希望您再次光临。 15.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。 16.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。 17.Have a good weekend. 祝您周末愉快。 18.Good night and have a good rest. 晚安,祝您休息好。 19.Good night and pleasant dreams. 晚安,祝您做个好梦。 20.Good night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow.

职场英语口语900句

职场英语口语900 句_2014 最常用的职场英语口语 职场英语口语900 句:关于辞职原因 What position have you held before 你以前担任过什么职务 How many places have you worked altogether 你一共工作了几个地方 What was your reason for leaving 你为什么要离开呢 Do you enjoy your present job 你喜欢目前的工作吗Yes,I find it interesting. 是的,我发现它很有趣味。 What made you decide to change your job 什么原因使你决定换工作 I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading do you plan to change your job 我知道你正在一家贸易公司任职行政助理,为什么你计划转职 Why have you changed you job so frequently 你为什么经常换工作 I am working in a small company where further promotion is am capable of more responsibilies ,so I decided to change my 'd like to find a job which is more challenging. 我在一家小公司工作,所以晋级不大可能。我完全能够承担更多的责任,所以我决定换工作。我希望做一个更有挑战性的工作。 I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present ,I would like to practise my English in my my present employer deals with China trade only ,there isn't much chance to speak English. 因为我希望找到一 份较有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现时的雇主主要发展中 国市场,所以很少会使用英语 Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution. 因为我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下来,并做出长远的贡献。 My first job was a well established company where the division of labour is very do not have much chance to enrich my I got an opportunity to really broaden my experience with a new company that was starting up ,

五星级酒店英语大全!

company 陪伴,同伴 single room 单人房 double room 双人房 intend 想要,打算 party (参加共同活动的)一批,一组,一组人date 日期,日子 kind 种,类 bath 浴室 shower 淋浴 suite (一套)房间 deluxe 豪华的 presidential 总统的,总统职务的 available 可用的,合用的,可得到的,可到达的fully 完全地,彻底地 name 名字,姓,姓名,名称 address 地址 the phone number 电话号码 be able to 能,会 guarantee 保证,担保,包,管 occupancy 占有,占用 peak 最高的,高峰的 arrival 到来,到达 departure 启程,离开,出发 book 预定,定 hotel 旅馆 offer 提出,提供 discount 折扣 vacancy 空,空房间 solid 全部地 be full up 全满 include 包括,包含 major 较大范围的,主要的 international 国际的,世界的 provide with 提供 mini-bar 小冰柜 sort 种类,类别 price 价格,价钱 dollar 美元 service 服务,服侍 of course 当然 rate 价格,费用 tax extra 另加税金 look forward to 期待,希望 receive 接待,接见,欢迎 guest 旅客,宿客 welcome to 欢迎到来 bellboy 行李员,旅客服务员 madam 夫人,女士,太太 trip 旅行,旅程 take care of管理,照看 baggage 行李, carry 运送,手提 suitcase 手提箱,衣箱lead 带领,引领,领路 give sb.a hand帮...的忙 allow 允许,准许 wish 愿,希望 pleasant 令人愉快的,舒适的 enjoy 享受 a good time 快乐时光 pleasure 快乐,愉快,高兴 not at all 不用谢,没关系 mention 提及,提到 registration登记,注册 at one's service 为...服务 behind 在后面,在...背后 remember 记住,记得 return 送还,还归 firmly 稳固地 go to bed 上床睡觉 check 检查,核对 list 名单,一览表 fill to 填写 form 表格 have a look 看一看 passport 护照 mind 介意,反对 fill out 填写 prepare 准备,预备 key card 出入证 seat 座位 file 档案 identification身分的证明 straight 马上,立刻 separately 单独地 opposite 在...的对面 gift 礼品,礼物 elevator [美]电梯 directly 直接地 straight 笔直的 traffic 交通 distance 直接地 intersection 交叉点,十字路口 suggest 建议,提出(意见,计划)等popular 受欢迎的,大众(或某种人)喜爱的tourist 旅行者,游览者,观光者 famous 著名的,出名的 tourist attraction 旅游胜地 history 历史 direction 方向,方位 well-known 出名的,众所周知的 scene 景色,景象 attractive 有吸引人的,引起兴趣的interest 兴趣 dynasty 王朝,朝代 classical 古典的

酒店常用英语口语-前厅英语

酒店常用英语口语:前厅部用语 (1)Have you a reservation? 您预订过吗? (2)May I have your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗? (3)Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。 (4)Please pay at the cashier's desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。 (5)Are these your baggage?May I take them for you? 这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗? (6)I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。 (7)Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。 (8)I'll cancel Mr Bell's reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。 (9)May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗? (10)I'm sorry,madam. We don't have any vacancy at the moment. 对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。 (12)How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有几件行李? (13)Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗? (14)You can get your money changed at the cashier's Desk.. 您可以去收款处兑换钱。 (15)Could you take a message for her,please? 你能不能为我给她留信口信? (16)Just a moment,please,sir. I'll put you through. 请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。 (17)For outside calls,please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone,press the number you want. 打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。 (18)How would you like to make payment,sir. 先生,请问您将如何付款? (19)Here is your change and receipt,sir. I'll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。 (20)The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others

英语口语900句所有Mp3打包_(1)

一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西?金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得?史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。 37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗? 38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。

五星级酒店服务英语大全

五星级酒店服务英语大全 国外生活必备英文词汇全搜索,住宿篇1 前台: company 陪伴,同伴 single room 单人房 double room 双人房 intend 想要,打算 party (参加共同活动的)一批,一组,一组人 date 日期,日子 kind 种,类 bath 浴室 shower 淋浴 suite (一套)房间 deluxe 豪华的 presidential 总统的,总统职务的 available 可用的,合用的,可得到的,可到达的 fully 完全地,彻底地 name 名字,姓,姓名,名称 address 地址 the phone number 电话号码 be able to 能,会 guarantee 保证,担保,包,管 occupancy 占有,占用 peak 最高的,高峰的 arrival 到来,到达 departure 启程,离开,出发 book 预定,定 hotel 旅馆

offer 提出,提供 discount 折扣 vacancy 空,空房间 solid 全部地 be full up 全满 include 包括,包含 major 较大范围的,主要的 international 国际的,世界的 provide with 提供 mini-bar 小冰柜 sort 种类,类别 price 价格,价钱 dollar 美元 service 服务,服侍 of course 当然 rate 价格,费用 tax extra 另加税金 look forward to 期待,希望 receive 接待,接见,欢迎 guest 旅客,宿客 welcome to 欢迎到来 bellboy 行李员,旅客服务员 madam 夫人,女士,太太 trip 旅行,旅程 take care of管理,照看 baggage 行李, carry 运送,手提 suitcase 手提箱,衣箱 show 带领,指引,给看 lead 带领,引领,领路give sb.a hand帮...的忙 allow 允许,准许 wish 愿,希望 pleasant 令人愉快的,舒适的 enjoy 享受 a good time 快乐时光 pleasure 快乐,愉快,高兴 not at all 不用谢,没关系 mention 提及,提到

酒店常用英语口语100句

酒店常用英语口语100句 Greetings (打招呼) 1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士们,先生们. 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普莱丝小姐. 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ? 你今天好吗?布朗先生. 5、I’m quite well ,thank you. 我很好,谢谢你. 6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam) 再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐) 7、Nice to meet you ,sir. 见到你真高兴,先生. Titles(称呼) 8、Are you Mrs.Best? 你是贝丝特夫人吗? 9、You must be professor Ford. 你一定是福特教授. 10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐). 11、Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white.

怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信. 12、you’re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.史密斯船长,有你的电话. 13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐. 14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ? 我能为你服务吗?贝克先生? 15、Can I help you, Ms Blake? 我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐? 16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ? 请坐,小姐, Offering Help 主动提出帮助 17、May I help you ? 18、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 19、What can I do for you ? 我能为你作什么? 20、May I take your bag for you? 我可以为你拿你的手提包吗? 21、May I help you with your suitcase? 我能帮你拿你的箱子吗? 22、Would you like me to call a taxi for you ? 你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗? 23、Thank you very much. 非常感谢 24、Thanks for the trouble . 麻烦你了 25、It’sv e ry kind of you?

英语口语900句:家庭理财

英语口语900句:家庭理财 摘要:家庭财务 Both the husband and wife are wage-earners. This job offers fat paycheck. Today is pay day. I have a family to feed. Living expenses eat most of our income. We paid 2000 dollars in tax last 家庭财务 Both the husband and wife are wage-earners. This job offers fat paycheck. Today is pay day. I have a family to feed. Living expenses eat most of our income. We paid 2000 dollars in tax last year. She records every income and expense. I often set aside some of money for emergency use. 开支明细 We need to figure how much money we are spending and what we are spending o n. Why? Well, I think we could be saving more. Really? Well, okay. Get the receipts out. Let's see. We spent $700 for our home loan payment, $400 on groceries, $75 on utilities, $250 on gasoline, $100 on books, and $300 on entertainment last m onth. That's $1825.

五星级酒店英语大全

国外生活必备英文词汇全搜索-住 宿篇1 前台: company 陪伴,同伴 single room 单人房 double room 双人房 intend 想要,打算 party (参加共同活动的)一批,一组,一组人 date 日期,日子 kind 种,类 bath 浴室 shower 淋浴 suite (一套)房间 deluxe 豪华的 presidential 总统的,总统职务的available 可用的,合用的,可得到的,可到达的 fully 完全地,彻底地 name 名字,姓,姓名,名称address 地址 the phone number 电话号码 be able to 能,会 guarantee 保证,担保,包,管occupancy 占有,占用 peak 最高的,高峰的 arrival 到来,到达 departure 启程,离开,出发 book 预定,定 hotel 旅馆 offer 提出,提供 discount 折扣 vacancy 空,空房间 solid 全部地 be full up 全满 include 包括,包含 major 较大范围的,主要的international 国际的,世界的provide with 提供 mini-bar 小冰柜 sort 种类,类别 price 价格,价钱 dollar 美元 service 服务,服侍 of course 当然 rate 价格,费用 tax extra 另加税金 look forward to 期待,希望receive 接待,接见,欢迎 guest 旅客,宿客 welcome to 欢迎到来 bellboy 行李员,旅客服务员 madam 夫人,女士,太太 trip 旅行,旅程 take care of管理,照看 baggage 行李, carry 运送,手提 suitcase 手提箱,衣箱 show 带领,指引,给看 lead 带领,引领,领路 give sb.a hand帮...的忙 allow 允许,准许 wish 愿,希望 pleasant 令人愉快的,舒适的 enjoy 享受 a good time 快乐时光 pleasure 快乐,愉快,高兴 not at all 不用谢,没关系 mention 提及,提到 registration登记,注册 at one's service 为...服务 behind 在后面,在...背后 remember 记住,记得 return 送还,还归 firmly 稳固地 go to bed 上床睡觉 check 检查,核对 list 名单,一览表 fill to 填写 form 表格 have a look 看一看 passport 护照 mind 介意,反对 fill out 填写 prepare 准备,预备 key card 出入证 seat 座位 file 档案 identification身分的证明 straight 马上,立刻 separately 单独地 opposite 在...的对面 gift 礼品,礼物 elevator [美]电梯 directly 直接地 straight 笔直的 traffic 交通 distance 直接地 intersection 交叉点,十字路口 suggest 建议,提出(意见,计划) 等 popular 受欢迎的,大众(或某种人) 喜爱的 tourist 旅行者,游览者,观光者 famous 著名的,出名的 tourist attraction 旅游胜地 history 历史 direction 方向,方位 well-known 出名的,众所周知的 scene 景色,景象 attractive 有吸引人的,引起兴趣的 interest 兴趣 dynasty 王朝,朝代 classical 古典的 architecture建筑风格 exquisite 精致的,精巧的 artistic value 艺术价值 chance 机会 feast one's eyes让某人一包眼福 typical 典型的,代表性的 pearl 珍珠 The Jade Buddha Temple 玉佛寺 what's more 另外 construction建造,构造,结构 magnificent 壮丽的,宏伟的 enjoy 欣赏,喜爱 stamp 邮票 stick 粘贴,张贴 envelope 信封,封套 sticker 背后有粘胶的标签 ticket 票 airline 航空公司 wonder 想知道 consider 考虑,细想 in advance 预先 economy 经济 time-table 时刻表 flight 班机 airport 机场 国外生活必备英文词汇全搜索-住 宿篇2 rear stalls 戏院正方后座 in order 妥当,就绪 suppose 猜想,料想,想象 matinee 日戏 dress circle戏院的二楼厅 cancel 取消 except 除...之外 performance 演出 acrobatic 杂技的 prefer 更喜欢 exchange 兑换,(货币)交换 bill 钞票,纸币 currency 货币 according to根据...所说,按照 equivalent 相等的,相当的 note 纸币 sign 签名,署名 exchange memo 兑换水单 counter 柜台 prohibit 禁止,阻止 government 政府 information 信息 bottom line 底线 endorse 在(支票等)背面签名,背 书 signature 签名,署名 top line 头一行 receipt 收据,收条 amount 数额 certificate 单据 purchase 买,购买,购置,所购物 countersign 副署,连署 in duplicate(正副)一式两份 policy 政策,方针 understand 懂,理解 awfully 非常,很 describe 描绘,叙述,形容 apologize 道歉 trouble 麻烦,烦恼 manager 经理 solve 解决 carelessness粗心,疏忽,粗枝大叶 advise to 劝... inconvenience 不方便 toilet 洗室 sincerely 真诚地,诚恳地,真挚地 previous 先的,前的 occupant 占有人,占用者,居住者 access 进入 responsible 有责任的,(应)责任的 necklace 项圈,项链 safety box 保险柜 arrange 安排 in touch with 联系,接触 as soon as 一...就... try one's best 努力,尽力 possible 可能的 regulation 规则,规章,法规 noise 噪音,嘈杂声 several 几个,数个 misunderstand 误会,误解 explain 解释,说明 relax 放松 calm 使平静,使镇定 in charge 主管 housemaid 客房服务员 release 再出租 measure 措施,方法 understaffed人员太少的,人员不足的 accommodation cost 宿费 cashier 出纳 check in 入住登记 check out 办理退房手续 deluxe suite豪华套间 dining hall 餐厅 double room 双人间 foreign exchange counter 外币兑换处 hotel directory 旅馆指南 hotel lobby 饭店大堂 hotel rates 房价 information desk 总台 porter 行李员 reservation desk 预定处 room charge sheet 房价表 room with bath 带有浴室的客房 room with good ventilation 通风良好 的客房 single room 单人间 suite 套间 telephone operator 总机接线员 in touch with 联系,接触 as soon as 一...就... try one's best 努力,尽力 possible 可能的 regulation 规则,规章,法规 noise 噪音,嘈杂声 several 几个,数个 misunderstand 误会,误解 explain 解释,说明

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档