TELAP(SET TWO) 2TEST 第 1 页 共 9 页 Part I Listening
Directions: In this part you will hear ten ATC clearances\instructions or statements, each ATC clearances\instructions or statements will be spoken only once. A question will be asked after each ATC clearances\instructions or statements, there are four answers marked a,b,c,and d, choose the most appropriate answer from the four choices according to what you have heard .
1. Danair 654, we are experiencing slight turbulence. Can we have a climb to FL330?
Question: What is the reason for the pilot to request a climb?
a. minor turbulence
b. moderate turbulence
c. severe turbulence
d. being assigned a higher altitude
correct answer: a
2. The captain found no oxygen indication in preflight preparation. After check the crew found it was because the wrong connection.
Question: What is the problem?
a. The crew did not do the preflight check.
b. The crew found no indication on the front panel.
c. There is something wrong with the emergency equipment.
d. There is something wrong with the connection check.
Correct answer: c
3. China Eastern 517, going around. We just had a windshear warning. Request further instructions for the second approach runway 34.
Question: What happened in the second approach?
a. encountered a windshear
b. went around
c. windshear warning sounded
d. landed on the runway
correct answer: d
4. China Southern 304, Hong Kong Ground, your signal is unstable. Check your transmitter and give me a short count.
Question: What does the controller ask the pilot to do?
a. time check.
b. Radio check
c. Signal check
d. Transmitter check
Correct answer: b
5. Eastern 5152 returned to the airport after it had taken off from Beijing, because a passenger was found not on board while the luggage was on the airplane.
Question: What happened to the flight 5152?
a. One passenger was lost.
b. The luggage was lost.
c. The flight returned to Beijing.
d. The passenger lost the luggage.
Correct answer: a6. Ground, Air China 901, main gear fails and is bogged and unable to taxi. Would you send a tug and get us back to the stand.
6. Ground, Air China 901, main gear fails and is bogged and unable to taxi. Would you send a tug and get us back to the stand.
Question: What is 901‟s problem?
a. Main gear failure.
b. Traffic conflict.
c. Request taxi.
d. Runway blocked.
Correct answer: a
7. DKR Vanta tower, descend to 2000 feet QNH 1001. Join right-hand downwind runway 33, number 2 in traffic, report downwind.
Question: What should pilot do?
a. Join upwind runway 33, number 3 in traffic.