当前位置:文档之家› 《功夫熊猫1》中英文台词对照

《功夫熊猫1》中英文台词对照

《功夫熊猫1》中英文台词对照
《功夫熊猫1》中英文台词对照

功夫熊猫

传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士

Legend tells of a legendary warrior,

他的功夫无人能敌

whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

浪迹江湖一路行侠仗义

He travelled the land in search of worthy foes.

既然你这么爱吃试吃看看我的拳头如何!

I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist. 武士一言未发因为他嘴里塞满了食物

The warrior said anything for his mouth was full.

但他一口把食物吞下然后说"少啰唆! 接招吧!" 看招Then he swallowed. And then he spoke. Enough talk. Let's fight.

他的致命招数无人能挡敌人都被他的正义之光闪瞎了眼He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies will go blind, from over exposure to pure awesomeness.

我看不见了! 他武功盖世! 极具魅力

My eyes! He's too awesome!

我们该怎么报答你呢?

And attractive. How can we re-pay you?

"路见不平,拔刀相助" 无需回报!

There is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness.

爆发吧! 千军万马全被踏在足下艺高人胆大

It mattered not how many foes he faced.

They were no match for his voracity.

有史以来最使人敬畏又最令人销魂的熊猫

Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved.

即使是打败天下无敌手的中原五侠客

也对他佩服得五体投地

Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, The Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master. 什么时候一起出去放松放松没问题

We should hang out. Agreed.

但现在不是放松的时候面对石门山一万疯狂大军时But hanging out would have to wait. Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain.

当务之急是...

There is only one thing that matters and thats...

你该起床不然要迟到了

Get up! You'll be late for work.

啥? 阿波快起床

Po... Get up!

阿波你在那干嘛呢

Hey, Po. What are you doing up there?

没干嘛

Ahh.. nothing.

猴子! 螳螂! 仙鹤! 毒蛇! 老虎!

Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper, Tigress ... Roarrrr! Ahh...

阿波快点你要迟到了

Po. Let's go. You're late for work.

我来了Coming!

对不起老爸对不起有什么用又不能拿它来煮面条Sorry Dad. Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles.

你刚在楼上干什么那么吵?

What were you doing up there? All that noise?

没什么做了个怪梦而已

Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream.

关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了?

About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about?

我梦到... What was I...aah... ... I was dreaming about a... 面条了面条? 你真的梦到面条了?

Noodles. Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?

是啊不然我还能梦什么

Uhh... Ya, what else would I be dreaming about?

当心面汤很"烫" Oh, careful. That soup is - sharp!

太令人高兴了我的儿子终于梦到了面条

Oh... happy day. My son finally having the noodle dream. 你不知道为了这一刻我已经等待了多久

You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment.

这是个好兆头阿波This is a sign, Po.

什么事情的兆头? Uh... a sign of what?

你就要准备好继承我的"神秘配方汤"的神秘配方了

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient, ... of my secret ingredient soup.

然后实现你的命运接管这间餐馆

And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant.

就像我从我父亲那继承

Just as I took over from my father who took over from his father.

他又继承自他的父亲最早是他和朋友打麻将赢来的who won it from a friend over a game of mahjong.

老爸别激动不过是个梦

Dad, dad, dad. It was just a dream.

不这不是一般的梦No, it was the Dream.

我们是面条世家面汤在我们的血液中流串着

Wu Xiang noodles. Po, broth runs through our veins.

但是老爸你有没有想过... 去干点别的

But Dad, didn't you ever wanted to do something else? 除了做面条之外Something, beside noodles.

实际上想当年我年轻气盛时

Actually, when I was young and crazy.

也曾想过要离家出走去学做豆腐

I thought of running away and learning how to make tofu. 为什么没去呢? So why didn't you?

因为那个梦想愚蠢得很

Oh, because it was a stupid dream.

你能想象我做豆腐是什么样子吗?

Can you imagine me making tofu?

啊哈哈哈豆腐?

Ha, ha, ha. Tofu!

笑死人了我绝不会干我们都有自己的宿命

No, we all have our place in this world. 我的地盘就是这而你的...

My is here and yours is... ..

我知道也是这 . I know "is here".

不对是2号9号7号和12号桌的

No, its tables 2, 5 ,7 and 12.

别忘了微笑Service with a smile.

干得好徒弟们

你们让我失望的本领真好

Well done, students... ... if you were trying to disappoint me.

小虎不够凶狠大猴加快速度

Tigress, you need more ferocity. Monkey greater speed. 老鹤再高点毒蛇不够灵巧螳螂...

Crane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis... Master Shifu...

- 师傅- 干嘛? Master Shifu... What?

龟仙人有请It...its Master Oogway, he wants to see you. 龟仙人您召见我有何贵干?

Master Oogway, you summoned me? Is something wrong?

一定得有要事才能见见自己的老朋友吗

Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?

这么说来...没事? So, nothing is wrong?

我可没那么说Well, I didn't say that.

你是想说... You were saying?

我预见到...太郎将重出江湖

I have had a vision. Tai Lung will return.

这不可能! 他身处狱中

That is impossible. He's in prison.

万事皆有可能Nothing is impossible.

平先生火速飞去啸岗监狱

Zeng, fly to Chordom Prison. Tell them to double the guards,

叫他们把狱守数量加倍把武器加倍把一切都加倍Double the weapons. Double everything.

- 绝不能让太郎逃出来

Tai Lung does not leave that prison.

- 是! 师傅Yes, Master Shifu.

命中注定的事躲也躲不过

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. 我们必须有所行动如果太郎真的回到和平谷报仇

We have to do something. We can't just have him march in the valley. And take his revenge.

他会... 他会...He'll, he'll...

你的心好似这潭湖水老朋友

Your mind is like this water my friend. When it is agitated...

如果波澜起伏就会模糊不清

... it becomes difficult to see.

但如果平静下来But if you allow it to settle,

解决之道必将自现the answer becomes clear.

龙之典The Dragon's scroll.

时候到了... It is time.

但是谁呢? But who?

谁有资格继承这无穷的力量?

Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power?

谁有资格成为龙斗士? To become the Dragon Warrior.

我不知道I don't know.

不好意思借过Excuse me. Sorry.

- 嘿看着点阿波Oo...oo sorry. Hey, watch it Po.

- 对不起卡住了Sorry. Aah... Oop!

抱歉没关系我洗过澡了... Sorry, a thousand pardon.

快看! What?

龟仙人要比武挑选龙斗士了就在今天

Master Oogway is choosing a Dragon Warrior, today.

大家快去玉殿

Everyone, everyone, go! Get to the Jade Palace!

中原五侠客之一将被授予龙之典

One of the five is going to get the Dragon's Scroll.

等了几千年终于等到今天赶快吃吃完快走快去呀!! We have been waiting a thousand years for this. Just take the bowl!

这是武林史上的一大盛事

This is the greatest day in Kung Fu history!

别管钱了快走吧

Don't worry about it. Just go!

阿波你要上哪去?

Po! Where are you going?

上玉殿去

To the Jade Palace.

带上你的面条小车

But you're forgetting your noodle cart.

整个山谷的村民都会上那去

The whole valley will be there and you will sell noodle to all of them.

我们的面条就能卖疯了

卖面条?

Selling noodles?

- 老爸我在想... But Dad. You know I was kind of thinking, maybe I... .

- 什么? Ya?

- 或许我可以..

I was kind of thinking, maybe I... Ahh...Haa..?

把面条和馒头放一块卖馒头放着都快发霉了

Could also sell the bean buns. They're about to go bad.

这才是我的儿子! That's my boy!

我就说那个梦是个好兆头I told you that dream was a sign.

没错做这个梦真好... Ya... I'm glad I had it.

我是武林高手! 我也是! 加油加油就快到了

Almost there.

老天别这么对我

别这么对我What? No! No ! No!

我们先走了阿波Sorry Po.

放心吧会给你带纪念品的那怎么行我自己来

We'll bring you back a souvenir. No, I'll bring you back a souvenir.

今天将会是历史性的一天是吧? 龟仙人

It's a historic day. Isn't it Master Oogway?

是啊没想到我能活着看到这天

Yes. The one I feared I would not live to see.

你的徒弟们准备好了吗? Are your students ready?

一切就绪了龟仙人Yes, Master Oogway.

记好了老朋友Now know this old friend...

选中的人不但会给山谷带来安宁还能抚平你的心灵Whomever I chose will not only bring peace to the valley, but also to you.

武林大会正式开始! Let the tournament begin!

别关别关我来了该死No, no, no, wait! I'm coming. 把门打开Hey! Open the door.

让我进去Let me in!

和平谷的村民们Citizens of the Valley of Peace.

很荣幸为你们介绍

It is my great honour to present to you,

老虎毒蛇仙鹤猴子螳螂

Tigress, Viper, Crane, Monkey, Mantis.

传说中的中原五侠客

The Furious Five! Ah...Ah...Ahh...

哇! 中原五侠客

They're The Furious Five! Aah..aah... ouch!

请各就各位Warriors prepare!

先等等别开始Blast, No, Quick Po.

比武即将开始Ready for battle.

千吨烟火齐发

The thousand tons of fire! Ho...ha...howw!

快看那招式嘿! 闪开点

Wow... Look at that! Hey! Get out of the way! Uhh...Oh...ohh! Ah...ah...aah! Hiyaah...ouch!

最后上场的是...悍娇虎

And finally, Master Tigress.

相信我村民们你们还没见到真正的绝招

Believe me citizens, you have not seen anything yet.

还用你说I know!

她的杀手?除了强壮的体魄和犀利的眼神外还有其致命的虎爪功

Master Tigress faces Iron Arms and its Blades of Death.

我感受到了...龙斗士...气脉

I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.

和平谷的村民们

Citizens of the Valley of Peace,

龟仙人将挑选龙斗士的继承者

Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior.

就选了! 等一等

Hah...butta... No, no, no wait! Yaa...ahh.

Ha...ha...haah!

Ha...ha...haah.

阿波你在干什么!

Po! What are you doing?

你说我是在干嘛? What does it look like I'm doing?

别吹别吹我要去看龙斗士

Stop! Stop! I'm going to see the Dragon Warrior.

我不明白你怎么了你好不容易才做了关于面条的梦But I don't understand, you finally have the noodle dream. 我撒谎了老爸我没梦到面条

I lied. I don't dream about noodles, Dad.

我爱武功I love Kung Fu...uuu!

好了儿子回去工作吧

Oh come on son. Let's get back to work.

好吧Heay...okay. Ahh...aahh...aah.

儿子! Po!...Heay...heay...hey.

我是要...我在哪?

Oh...Somebody... Oh. What's going on? ... Where?

你在指什么? Why are you pointing...?

对不起我只想看看谁成为了龙斗士

Oh. Okay. Sorry. I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was?

真有意思How interesting?

龟仙人您是在指我吗? Master, are you pointing at me? - 我在指他Him.

- 指谁? Who?

- 就是你You. - 我? Me?

冥冥宇宙为我们指定了龙斗士

The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior.

怎么可能? What? What?

怎么可能? What? What!

等等停下来谁让你们... Stop wait. Who told you to...

龟仙人等一下Master Oogway, wait.

那个大肥熊猫绝不可能解决我们的问题!

That crabby panda can't possibly be the answer to our problem.

你是要指小虎的

结果那东西掉到了她面前

You were about to appoint the Tigress.

and that thing fell in front of her.

完全是个巧合! That was just an accident.

世间无巧合There are no accidents.

恕我们无能师父令您失望了

Forgive us Master. We have failed you.

先别急若明早之前这个熊猫还未自行退出那就是我的失职

No. If the panda has not quit by morning, then I would have failed you.

刀下留人我是来送信的是宗师的信

Wait, wait, wait! I bring a message from Master Shifu.

你说什么? 要我们把狱守数量加倍?

What? Double the guard.

还要增加额外防范措施?

Extra precautions.

"监狱防卫设施可能不够"

Your prison may not be adequate?

你怀疑我的监狱不安全?

You doubt my prison security?

当然不是Absolutely not!

是师傅对此不放心我只是个送信的

Shifu does. I'm just the messenger.

那你帮我回个话

I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu.

从啸岗监狱逃跑简直是天方夜谭

Escape from Chordom prison is impossible.

惊人吧

Impressive isn't it?

惊人至极

Yes, very impressive.

It is very impressive.

进出都只有一条道One way in. And one way out.

一千个狱守监视一个犯人

One thousand guards and one prisoner.

我知道但这个犯人可是...太郎

Yes, except that prisoner is Tai Lung.

把我们放下去

Take us down. Ahh...ahh...ahh...ahh Oh...oo...oh..

天哪Oh my...

这就是太郎Behold Tai Lung.

我还是在这里等你吧I'll umm...I'll just wait right here.

没什么好怕的安全的很

It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe.

弓箭手随时待命

Both posts. At the ready.

小子听说没龟仙人终于找人继承龙之典了

Hey tough guy. Did you hear... Oogway is finally going to give someone the Dragon Scroll...

而这个人肯定不会是你...and it's not going to be you.

你在干嘛别惹恼了他

What are you doing? Don't get him mad.

他能把我怎么样他连一根指头都动不了

What is he going to do about it?

I've got him completely immobilised. Haa...haa...haa...haa!

哦啊我是不是踩到小豹豹的尾巴了

Oh...Did I step on the wooly kiddy's tail?

行了我已经看够了I'm gonna... I've seen enough.

我会转达宗师没什么好担心的

I'm gonna tell Shifu that he has nothing to worry about. - 没错他完全不必担心No, he doesn't.

- 我会传达的Okay I'll tell him that.

能离开这了吗? Hmm... Can we please go now?

等一下Oh. Wait a second.

这里面可能有点小误会

I think there has been a slight mistake.

似乎每个人都认为我是...

Err...Everyone seems to think I'm err...

哇塞! 这不是隐秘的侠者之殿吗?

Ahh...The sacred Hall of Warriors.

No way.

看看这个地方Look at this place.

犀牛大侠的盔甲Master Flying-Rhino's armour.

连打仗时受的损伤都还在!

With authentic battle damage!

英雄剑Wow...the Sword of Heroes.

锋利到看一眼都会被割伤

Said to be so sharp, you can cut yourself just by looking ... Aah!...Oww! 隐形的青龙偃月刀

The invisible Dragon of Destiny.

我终于看到这幅画了真的是这幅画吗? Uuhhs... I've only seen paintings of that painting. Aah...ah...ha...ha...ha... Heeyah...yah.. Aah...ah...ah.. 不会吧Noo..! Ho...oh, oh, oh...

传说中装载着武士耳语的瓷瓮

The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors.

整个天蜀军尽在其中

Said to contain souls of the entire Tenshu army.

有人在吗?

Hello? Have you finished sightseeing?

你游览完了吗? 对不起我应该第一个就来看你的Sorry. I should have come to see you first.

我没什么耐心

My patience is running thin.

Ohh?

反正你也跑不掉

Well. I mean, it's not like you are going anywhere.

- 转过身来

- 好的

You turn around.

Sure.

你好你是怎么...宗师!

Hey, how is it going?

How do you get 500...Master Shifu!... Ooh!...

有人把花瓶打破了

Ohh...whooo... Someone broke that...

我会把它补好的But I'm going to fix it...I...

你有胶水吗? Do you have some glue...

啊! 噢~ 噢~ 扎到我了

Whooo.... Aah...ouch...ooo! I've a splinter.

你就是传说中的龙斗士嗯?

So you are the legendary Dragon Warrior? Hmm...

- 呃! 大概是吧Ahh, I guess so?

- 错Wrong!

你不是龙斗士也不可能成为龙斗士

You are not the Dragon Warrior.

You will never be the Dragon Warrior...

除非你能领悟龙之典中的奥义

... until you've learned the secret of the Dragon scroll. 哇噢! Wow...so...

那么该怎么做? How does this work?

你有没梯子弹簧床之类的东西?

Do you have a ladder? a trampoline or...?

你太天真了以为我会就这样把无穷力量的奥秘告诉你?

Umph...You think it is that easy? That I'm just going to hand you the secret to limitless power?

不是我.. No! I...

你必须先达到武学的最高境界像你这样的人是绝对不可能的

One must first master the highest level of Kung Fu and that is clearly impossible if that one is someone like you.

- 我这样的人? Someone like me?

- 是啊Yes!

看看你自己Look at you!

肥嘟嘟的屁股软绵绵的胳膊

This fat blob. Flabby arms.

软绵绵的地方最敏感了

Those are sensitive. in the flabby parts.

还有这个傻呼呼的肚子And this ridiculous belly.

也不注意个人卫生

And utter disregard for personal hygiene.

嘿等等Hey...whooo... Now wait a minute.

这不公平That's a little uncalled for.

别站那么近我都闻到你的口臭了

Don't stand that close. I can smell your breath.

听着是龟仙人说我...

Listen, Oogway said that I was the...

无极拈花指Uh... the Wushi Finger Hold.

别别无极拈花指Never... Master Shifu don't...

噢! 你也知道这一招? Haa...oh... You know this hold?

由无极大师于第三朝时创立是的!

Developed by Master Wushi in the 3rd dynasty. Yes.

那你也该知道弹一下之后的后果啰

Oh. Then you must know what happens when I flex my pinky.

不要! 不要! No, no, no...

那你知道最难的是什么吗?

You know the hardest part of this?...

最难的是事后清理你的残骸!

The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.

好的好的别冲动Humm... Okay. Okay, take it easy.

你给我听好了熊猫Now listen closely, Panda.

龟仙人也许挑中了你但我向你保证

Oogway may have picked you,

but when I'm through with you,... I promise you,

你会希望他当初没选重你

you're going to wish he hadn't.

懂了吗? Are we clear?

是的懂了完全了解

Yes, we're clear, we're clear. We are so clear.

很好我等不及要开始了

Good. Hmm, Hmm, Hmm. I can't wait to get started.

开始吧

Let's begin.

等等Wait, wait, wait.

--什么现在? Now?

--是的现在Yes now.

除非你觉得龟仙人错了你也不是龙斗士

Unless you think that the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior.

好吧! 我不知道我能不能做完那些动作

Okay. Well, I don't know if I can do all of those moves.

不试试怎么知道呢?

Well, if we don't try, we will never know, will we?

也没错不过我们或许该找个更适合我水平的

Yes, it's just, maybe we can find something more suited to my level.

你是什么水平? And what level is that?

你知道...我不是大师... Well you know...

那从最基础的开始吧最最基础的

I'm not a master, but let's just start at zero.

没有最最基础这个东西

Level zero. There is no such thing as level zero.

- 嗨! 也许我可以从这里起步

Hey, maybe I can start with that.

- 那个? That?

这是训练小孩子用的We use that for training children.

天热的时候也可以用来抵门

And popping the door open when it is hot.

但如果你坚持的话But if you insist.

哇噢! 五侠客Wow... The Furious Five.

你们比市面上你们的玩偶大多了除了你幻影螳螂你的玩偶和你差不多

You're so much bigger than your action figures.

Except for you, Mantis. You're about the same.

来吧熊猫给我们看看你有什么能耐

Go ahead, Panda. Show us what you can do.

他们也要看? 还是等他们回去练功后我再开始Ahh...Are they going to watch? Or should I just wait until they get back to work or something?

出手吧好的我刚吃的饱饱正在消化

Hit it. Okay, I mean, I just ate,

休息一下后效果会更好

and so I'm still digesting, so my Kung Fu may not be as good as later on.

出招就是了! Just hit it.

唔! 你算什么你什么都不是因为高手在此

What'd you got? You've got nothing cos' I got it right here.

看到我的兄弟们了吗? 想尝尝我的雷霆之怒吗?

You picking on my friends? Get ready to fell the thunder.

无影脚就要来了你能应付的了无影脚吗?

Come on, crazy feet. What're you going to do about crazy feet?

来吧我无影无踪无影无踪没见过熊拳吧

Come on. I'm a blur. I'm a blur. You've never seen Bear style.

你只见过螳螂拳或者猴拳还是蛇拳

You've only seen Praying Mantis. Or Monkey style. Imagine snake-kiddy Snake.

你到底打还是不打! Would you hit it!

好的好的Alright. Alright.

再来一次好吗用力点

Why don't you try it again? A little harder.

这下怎么样... How's that? Oohhh...

疼死了Oh, that hurts!

看来会比我想象的容易多了

This will be easier than I thought. Feeling a little nausea... Ouch, ouch, ouch!

当心我的吗呀...

Oohh... My tenders.

我表现如何??

How did I do?

现在终于有最最基础这个东西了

There is now a level zero.

我没有不承认

Don't deny that.

我不懂龟仙人是怎么想的

I don't understand what Master Oogway was thinking.

那个傻孩子都要没命了

Poor guy is going to get himself killed. He is so fighty.

那个龙斗士他无比强大

The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.

翱翔于九天口吐烈火他的脚步让大地颤抖

When he walks, the very ground shakes.

本以为龟仙人会选一个懂武功的人

One would think that Master Oogway would choose someone who actually knew Kung Fu. 至少也是能摸到自己脚趾的人啊或者能看到自己的脚趾Yes. Or could at least touch his toes. Or even see his toes.

好的Okay.

别出动静!! Great. Ooouuch!

- 嗨! 还没睡啊? Oh hey. Hi. You're up?

- 现在醒了Am now.

我只是想有时候武功这东西很难是吗?

I was just..er...someday...eh? The Kung Fu stuff is hard work, right?

你二头肌酸了吗? Your biceps sore.

我今天既累又失望

I've had a long day and rather disappointing day, so...er...

现在应该睡觉了

Ya...I should probably get to sleep now.

- 是! 是! 当然Ya... Ya...of course.

- 谢谢Okay. Thanks.

我太崇拜你们了It's just, I'm such a big fan...

哭泣河之役你们打的太棒了!

You guys were so totally amazing at the battle of the Weeping River.

以寡敌众无所畏惧...

Outnumbered. A thousand to one. But, you didn't stop. You just,....

不好意思Oh. Sorry about that.

听着你不属于这里

Ahh... Look you don't belong here.

我知道我知道你说的对

Er...I know, I know. You're right.

只是我一直都梦想着...

I don't have it. It's just, my whole life, I dream of...

不不不我是指的是你不属于"这里"

No, no, no. I meant you don't belong here, I mean in this room.

这间屋子这是我的房间禅灵鹤的地盘

But this is my room. Property of Crane.

好的好的Oh, okay right, right.

你很困了我还在打扰你

So...Ya, you want to get to sleep. Keeping you up.

明天还有很多事We've got big things tomorrow.

好的我再说一遍你帅呆了再见

Alright. You are awesome. The last thing I'm going to say. Okay, bye-bye.

什么? What was that?

我什么都没说

I didn't say anything.

好的好的晚安做个好梦

Okay. Alright. Goodnight. Sleep well.

真尴尬

Seem a little bit awkward.

悍娇虎大侠我不是故意吵醒你的只是...

Master Tigress, didn't mean to wake you. Just a...

你不属于这里

You don't belong here.

是的是的当然这是你的房间

Ah ya...ya, of course... This is your room...

我是指你不属于玉殿

I mean you don't belong in the Jade Palace.

你不尊重武功如果你真的尊敬我们尊敬武功

You're a disgrace to Kung Fu and if

you have any respect of who we are, and what we do,

就该在天亮前离开

you will be gone by morning.

我是你的忠实粉丝

Big fan.

看来你找到了神秘的圣天慧桃树了嘛

I see you've found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.

这是智慧桃树? Is that what this is?

对不起我以为只是棵普通的桃树呢

I'm so sorry. I thought it was just a regular peach tree.

我明白你不开心就会吃东西

I understand, you eat when you are upset.

不开心我没不开心啊我为什么要不开心呢?

Upset? I'm not upset. Why would I be upset?

那么你为什么不开心呢? So, why are you upset?

我大概是武林史上最差劲的了

I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of Kung Fu.

中原史上最差劲的In the history of China.

- 差劲史上最差劲的In the history of sucking.

- 大概吧Probably.

五侠客们他们恨死我了恨死了

And the Five...man, you should have seen them,

they totally hate me.

宗师怎么可能把我变成龙斗士呢?

Totally. How's Shifu ever going to turn me into the Dragon Warrior?

我又不像五侠客那样

I mean I'm not like the Five, I've got no claws.

我没有利爪没有翅膀没有毒液No wings, no venom. 就连幻影螳螂都有那样的胳膊Even Mantis got those thingies.

也许我应该放弃回家做面条算了

May be I should just quit and go back to making noodles. 放弃别放弃面条别做面条

Quit. Don't quit. Noodles. Don't noodles.

你太在乎过去和将来了

You are too concerned with what was and what will be.

俗语说过去的已经过去了

There's a saying. Yesterday is history,

未来的还未可知现在今天却是上苍的礼赠Tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift.

我们可以把握的是当下

That is why it is called the "present".

- 噢! 不Oh No!

- 发生什么了? What's happening?

弓弩手发射

To your battle stations! Go! Go! Go!

发射Fire Cross-Bow! Fire! Fire!

太郎自由了我必须去警告宗师

Tai Lung's free. I must warn Shifu.

- 哪也不准去You are not going anywhere.

- 可是他... Neither is he!

升起来Let go of me. Bring it up!

把他打回去Wait! Bring it back!

- 他过来了He's going this way.

- 他过不来的He won't get far.

弓箭手Archers!

我们死定了这下死无全尸了

We Dead. So very, very dead.

现在说还早了火箭发射

Ha..Ha. Not yet, we're not. Now!

- 现在能跑了吗? Can we run now?

- 是的Yes.

真高兴师父把你送来了

I am glad Shifu sent you.

我还以为我被忘了呢

I was beginning to feel I'm being forgotten.

回去告诉他们真正的龙斗士要回家了

Fly back there and tell them, the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.

早安师父Good Morning, Master.

熊猫熊猫

Panda!

醒醒

Panda! Wake up!

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

他放弃了

He's quitted.

现在该怎么办师父? 熊猫走了那谁来做龙斗士呢? What do we do now Master with the Panda gone? Who will be the Dragon Warrior?

我们只有努力修炼相信到时候

All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time... 真正的龙斗士自然会出现

the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.

你在这干什么? What are you doing here?

早上好师父我先热热身

Haa...hey. Good Morning Master. I thought I'll warm up a little.

是卡住了吧? You're stuck.

卡住了? 不不是怎么会

Stuck?...No...What?...Stuck? No...This is one of the...

是的我是被卡住了Ya...I'm stuck.

- 帮帮他Help him.

- 天哪Oh dear.

数三声一起用力一...二... 三!

Lift me on three. One, two, ....

- 谢谢Thank you.

- 不客气Don't mention it.

- 不我真的很感谢... No really. I appreciate it...

- 不要跟我说谢谢...Ever.

你真的指望一夜之间就学会劈山腿吗?

You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night.

敏捷性要训练很多年

It takes years to develop ones flexibility.

运用到实战也要花很多年

And years longer to apply it in combat.

放下Put that down!

流血的指节跟断掉的骨头才是该收集的纪念品

The only souvenirs we collect down here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.

好的很好Yaa...ha...ha...ha. Excellent!

我们开始吧Let's get started.

- 准备好了吗Are you ready?

- 一生下来就准备好了I was born ready...Oww!

抱歉! 我以为你准备好了

Oww!...Oh!. I'm sorry brother. I thought you said you're ready.

太酷了! 再来一次行吗?

That was awesome! Let's go again!

之前都是手下留情熊猫! 但是到此为止I've been taking it easy on you Panda but no more.

你下一个对手是我

Your next opponent... ...will be me.

太好了耶! 开始吧

Alright. Ya...Let's go!

来啊Step forth!

制胜的关键就在于找到敌人的弱点

The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness.

然后狠狠打击And make him suffer for it.

耶! 借力打力

Oh yeah. To take his strength and use it against him.

直到他倒下或是认输Until he finally falls or quits.

但真正的勇士是不会认输的

But a real warrior never quits.

别担心师父我不会认输的

Don't worry Master, I'll never quit.

他要是聪明的话就不会再爬上来了

If he is smart he won't come back those steps.

但他会再来的But he will.

他不会放弃的是吗?

He's not going to quit, is he?

至少不会放弃弹跳瞧瞧他!

He's not going to quit bouncing. I'll tell you that.

你不是说针灸会让我感觉好一点的吗?

Oouch! I thought you said accupuncture will make me feel better.

确实会只是不太好找穴位

Trust me it will. It's just not easy finding right nerve points 特别是在这身... 肥肉...

under all this...fat?

皮毛我要说的是皮毛Fur! I was going to say fur.

当然了Sure you were.

我怎么会凭体形裁定谁是高手呢? 看看我....

Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?

So I mean, look at me.

我在这

I'm over here. Haa...aah...

也许你该再好好看看这个

Maybe you should take a look at this again.

对好的

Ohh... Okay. Oouch!

别扎了别扎了

Stop! Stop it! Eee...ouch!

我知道师父其实是想启发我

I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all.

但如果我不了解他的话会以为他是要甩掉我

But if I didn't know any better I'll say he's trying to get rid of me.

师父看上去确实很冷漠

I know he can seem like heartless. Aaahh...!

但是他以前并不是这样的

But you know he wasn't always like that.

据说师父之前一直是笑容可掬的人

According to legend there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to spy...

- 不可能No...

- 真的- 但是在那件事发生之后

Yes, but that was before...

- 什么事? Before what?

太郎叛乱Before Tai Lung.

我们不该谈论他

Aah...ya. We are not really suppose to talk about him.

如果他要待在这里就应该知道这些

Well if he is going to stay here he should now.

我知道太郎Guys, guys, I know about Tai Lung.

他是师父的一个徒弟第一个精通上千种武艺的人

He was a student. The first to ever master the 1000 scrolls of Kung Fu.

但他变坏了后来进了监狱

And then he turned bad and now he's in jail.

他不只是一个普通徒弟He wasn't just a student.

他是个弃婴师父收留了他Shifu found him as a cub.

把他当作自己的儿子一样养大

And he raised him as his son.

当他展现出武学天赋时

And when the child showed talent in Kung Fu

师父就将武艺传授给了他Shifu trained him.

师父非常器重他说他注定会成就非凡

He believed in him. He told him he was destined for greatness.

太郎永远都不满足

It was never enough for Tai Lung.

他渴望得到龙之典He wanted the Dragon Scroll.

但是龟仙人发现了他心中的邪念于是拒绝了

But Oogway saw darkness in his heart and refused.

爆怒之下太郎毁坏了村庄

Outraged, Tai Lung laid waste to the Valley.

企图强夺龙之典He tried to take the Scroll by force.

师父必须亲手毁掉他的心血

And Shifu has to destroy what he had created.

可又怎么下的了手呢? But how could he? 师父一辈子只爱过太郎一个人

Shifu loved Tai Lung like he has never love anyone before. 也许以后也不会再爱What's it?

现在是他纠正过往的机会

And now he has a chance to make things right.

教出一个真正的龙斗士

To train the true Dragon Warrior.

却蹦出个你来

And he is stuck with you.

一个吊儿郎当的大胖熊猫觉得这事好像笑话

A big fat Panda who treats it like a joke.

你大爷啊!

Ohh... That's it!

等等我的错Wait! My fault!

不小心扎到他的颜面神经了

I accidentally tweaked his facial nerves.

心脏说不定也被我扎停了...

And may have also stopped his heart.

内心的平静...内心的平静Inner peace. Inner peace.

内心的...内...内...内心的平静

Inner...in...in...in inner peace.

不管是谁弄出这扇翅膀的声音给我安静下来!

Look whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down.

内心的... Inner...Quaaa!

哦! 平先生太棒了Oh, Zeng, excellent.

我正想听点好消息I could use some good news now. Aaahh....

大师! 大师! Master. Master.

嗯? Hmm...

我有个...很坏的消息

I...I..have ...It's a... It's a very bad news.

啊...宗师只是消息而已Aah... Shifu. There's just news. 没有好坏之分No good or bad.

师父你的预见没错Master, your vision was right.

太郎从监狱里逃出来了

Tai Lung has broken out of prison.

正朝这边赶过来He's on his way.

这的确是一个坏消息That is bad news...

如果你不相信龙斗士能阻止他

... if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.

那只熊猫?! Panda?

仙人那头熊猫不是龙斗士

Master, that Panda is not the Dragon Warrior.

他根本就不该出现在这里!

He wasn't even meant to be here.

完全是巧合It was an accident.

世间无巧合There are no accidents.

是啊我知道Yes, I know.

您已经说过...两次了You said that already. Twice.

- 这也不是巧合Well, that was no accident either.

- 三次!! Thrice.

老朋友如果你不看清控制的幻象同样My old friend. Until you let go of the illusion of control.

熊猫就无法完成他的使命你也完成不了你的使命

The Panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you, yours.

- 幻象? Illusion?

- 没错Yes.

看看这棵树宗师Look at this tree, Shifu.

我不可能随便让它开花

I cannot make it blossom when it suits me.

也不可能让它提前结果

Nor make it bear fruit before it's time.

但是有些事情我们是可以控制的

But there are things we can control.

我可以控制果实的坠落的时刻

I can control when the fruit will fall.

我可以控制它的种子在哪里安家

I can control where to plant the seed.

这可不是幻象先人

That is no illusion, Master.

没错! 可是无论你做什么

Ah...yes, but no matter what you do

这个种子最终也还是长成棵桃树

That seed will grow to be a peach tree.

你或许想要苹果或是橘子

You may wish for an apple or an orange.

但到头来还是桃子

But you will get a peach.

但是桃子不可能击败太郎啊!

But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung.

也许可以呢? Maybe it can,

只要你愿意引导它教育它相信它

if you are willing to guide it, to nurture it. To believe in it. 那么我该怎么做呢? But how? How?

我需要您的帮助仙人I need your help, Master.

你不需要我你只需要相信No, you just need to believe. 答应我宗师Promise me, Shifu.

答应我你会相信Promise me, you will believe.

我...我会尽力的I... I will try. Hmm..

好的.Good.

我的时辰已到My time has come. 你必须单独一人继续奋战

You must continue your journey without me.

什么!什么!什么...你要...

What?...what?...what are you...

Wait!

仙人您不能离开我Master. You can't leave me.

你必须要相信You must believe.

仙人! Master.

I'm not scared...yet.

Sound like fun. He maybe a wolf.

可能是最吓人的熊猫

You may be the scariest bandit in Harjin Province.

但只不过是个小气鬼不给小费

But you're a lousy tipper.

真的吗?Really.

那你怎么活着出来的?

So, how did you get out of there alive?

我意思是...我没真的把这话说出来

I mean I didn't actually said that,

在脑袋里随便想想的

but I thought it, in my mind.

如果他会读心术肯定得是这表情

If he could read my mind he would have been like...what? Order up!

喜欢吗? You like it?

这味道真是太棒了! This is really good.

你们真应该尝尝我父亲的神秘配方汤

Now, come on. You should try my dad's secret ingredient soup.

实际上就他知道神秘配方

He actually knows the secret ingredient.

你在瞎说什么这个味道真是太棒了

What are you talking about? This is amazing.

你真是个伟大的厨师! Wow...you are really a good cook. 我希望我的嘴能再大一点I wish my mouth was bigger. 小虎你真该尝尝这面条Tigress, you got to try this. Hmm...

据说龙斗士能几个月不吃饭靠一片银杏叶的精华和宇宙的能量生存

It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single Gingko leaf

and the energy of the universe.

我想我的身体还没意识到自己就是龙斗士

I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet. 我需要更多的"精华"和宇宙的"液"态能量...

I need lard more than dew and the universe juice.

- 怎么了? What?

- 啊! 没什么师父Oh nothing, Master Shifu.

Ha...ha...ha...ha!

除非你立刻减肥500磅并且刷牙你永远也成不了龙斗士

You will never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds. and brush your teeth.

那是什么噪音?

What is the noise you're making?

笑声! 我从来没听过

Laughter? I have never heard of it.

努力练功徒儿们也许有一天你们就能长出跟我一样的耳朵

Work hard Panda and maybe someday you'll have ears like mine. That's good. Oh...oh, yup.

耳朵Ears?

不好笑吗?It's not working for you.

我觉得我学的挺像的

师父...

I thought they're pretty good. It's Shifu!

学的就是师傅啊你们以为我在学谁?

Of course it's Shifu. What do you think I'm doing?

喔喔喔...师父您来了Master Shifu. Aahh...

你们认为这很好笑吗You think this is funny!

太郎已经从监狱里逃出来了

- 你们却还表现的像顽童

Tai Lung has escaped from prison! And you all are acting like children!

- 什么? What?

他来抢龙之典你是唯一可以阻止他的人

He's coming for the Dragon Scroll and you're the only one who can stop him.

我还嘲笑您缺少幽默细胞呢

Ha...and here I am saying you've got no a sense of humour. 我还是...我不说了... I am gonna... step down.

您是认真的? 而我必须...

What? You're serious?And I have to...aaa...not...

龟仙人可以降伏他Master Oogway will stop him.

他之前做过一次一定也还可以做一次

He did it before. He'll do it again.

龟仙人不能! 再也不能了...

Oogway cannot! Not anymore.

Haa?

我们唯一的希望就是龙斗士

Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.

- 那头熊猫? The Panda? - 没错! 就是那头熊猫Yes, the Panda!

师父别这样了让我们去阻止太郎

Master please, let us stop Tai Lung?

这就是你训练我们的目的所在啊

This is what you train us for!

不! 击败太郎不是你们的使命是他的使命

No! It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung! It is his!

他去哪里了? Where did he go?

你不准走You cannot leave!

真正的勇士是永不放弃的A real warrior never quit!

看着吧! Watch me!

别闹了我怎么能对抗太郎

Come on! How am I suppose to beat Tai Lung?

在这阶梯上我连你都打败不了

I can't even beat you to the stairs.

你能对抗他是因为你就是龙斗士

You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.

你根本不相信的你从来就不相信

Ouch!

You don't believe that!

Oh! You never believed that.

从第一刻起你就想赶我走

From the first moment I got here, you've been trying to get rid of me.

没错我曾经不相信Yes, I was!

但现在我要你相信你的师父

But now I ask you to trust in your Master

就像我相信我的师父一样as I have come to trust in mine. 你不是我的师父我也不是龙斗士

You are not my Master. And I am not the Dragon Warrior. 那你怎么不放弃

Then why didn't you quit?

你也知道我一直想赶你走啊可你留了下来

You knew I was trying to get rid of you.

Yet you stayed.

是的我没走因为... 因为你动不动打我头或说我很臭都很伤自尊

Ya. I stayed. I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head Or said I smelled, it hurt!

那也没什么

But it could never hurt more than it did everyday in my life just being me.

我留下是因为我想如果有人改变我可以改变现在的我那就是你

I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me, could make me not me... ...it was you.

怎么训练? 怎么训练?

整个中国最伟大的功夫大师

The greatest Kung Fu teacher of all of China.

我能改变你我能培养你成为神龙武士我会的....

But I can change you! I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior. And I will!

拜托太郎正往这里来

Come on, Tai Lung is on his way right now.

即使他花费100年到达这里你要怎样让我变成龙斗士?

And even if it takes him a hundred years to get here.

How are you going to change this into the Dragon Warrior? Hah?

怎样?How?

- 怎样?

- 我不知道

How?

I don't know!

我不知道I do not know

我就说嘛! That's what I thought.

这就是您训练我的目的所在This is what she trains for it 小虎! Tigress!

别拦我Don't try and stop me.

- 我们不是来拦你的

- 什么?

We are not trying to stop you.

What?

我们是跟你一起去We are coming with you.

怎么了? 我一不开心就会吃东西

What? I eat when I am upset, okay!

不用解释Oh! No need to explain.

我还以为你是大猴呢I just thought you might be monkey. 他把饼干藏在最高的架子上

He hides his almond cookies in the top-shelf.

别告诉大猴Don't tell Monkey.

看看你Look at you.

Yaaa..!

我知道我又打扰到你了I know I disgust you.

不不我是说你怎么上去的

No, I mean, how did you get up there?

我不知道我... I don't know,...I...

我不知道我就是拿饼干的...

I don't know. Just get the cookies.

你现在离地面10呎高而且还做着个完美的劈山腿

And yet you are 10 feet off the ground and have done a perfect split. 不这个... 只是个...巧合

No, this? This is just an accident!

世间无巧合

跟我来

我知道你想搞神秘

I know you are trying to be all mystical and Kung Fu-ee.

不过能说一下我们去哪吗

But could you least tell me where we are going?

你带我走了这么久... 就是来洗澡的啊?

You drag me all the way out here for a bath?

熊猫不要用这一池祭奠之泪洗腋窝

Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears. 这个池子是...

Uuh?...The pool of...

这里是龟仙人领悟世间平衡之道的地方

This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries of harmony and focus.

这里是武学的诞生地

This is the birth place of Kung Fu.

- 你想学武吗?

- 当然

Do you want to learn Kung Fu?

Yes

那我就是你师父太好了

Then I am your Master. Okay!

- 别哭

- 好的

Don't cry.

Okay.

当你专心于功夫聚精会神时反而学不好

When you focus on Kung Fu, when you concentrate, you stink.

但这可能是我的错But perhaps that is my fault.

我不能像训练五侠客一样训练你

I cannot train you the way I trained the Five.

我发现训练你的方法就是这个

I see now that the way to get through to you is with this.

太好了我正好饿了

Aah great, cause I am hungry.

哈哈... 好! Good,

训练完成才可以吃

when you have been trained you may eat.

我们开始吧Let's begin.

吃吧熊猫After you, Panda.

就这么简单? 没有啥机关不用先徒步十里?

Just like that. No sit-ups. No, ten-mile hike.

我发誓要训练你你也完成了

I vowed to train you and you've been

trained.

可以随便来吃了You are free to eat.

好好吃Enjoy Hey!

我说你可以随便吃了吃个饺子吧

I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling.

你可以随便吃了You are free to eat.

- 我可以吗? Am I?

- 你可以吗? Are you?

我不饿了I am not hungry.

师父Master.

割断绳索Cut it!

龙斗士在哪里? Where is the Dragon Warrior?

你怎么知道你面对的这位不是呢?

How do you know you are not looking at her?

哈哈你以为我是傻子吗You think I'm a fool.

我知道你不是龙斗士

I know you are not the Dragon Warrior.

你们都不是None of you!

我听说他乘着火球从天而降

I heard how he fell out of the sky on a ball of fire.

他是一个战士是世间唯一的

But he's a warrior unlike anything in the world has ever seen.

阿波? Po?

他叫这个名字啊阿波! So that is his name. Po!

最终我们会来一场世纪之战

Finally, a worthy opponent.

铸就传奇世世流传

The battle will be legendary.

我们来抓你去帮她We got this, help her.

大猴! 去吧~ Monkey! Jump!

螳螂Mantis!

现在Now!

师父把你们教的不错

Shifu, taught you well.

但他没把全部本领教给你们

But he didn't teach you everything.

你干的不错阿波

You have done well, Panda.

很棒?

Done well?

很棒! 我表现棒极了我干的超级棒

Done well! I have done awesome!

真正的英雄懂得谦逊The mark of a true hero is humility.

不过确实你干的...超级棒

But yes, you have done, awesome.

大家怎么了?! Five?

Fives!

他们死了吗? They're dead.

不! 他们还在呼吸No, they are breathing.

他们睡着了吗? They're asleep?

不! 他们还睁着眼No, their eyes are open.

我们不是他的对手...被点穴了

We were no match for his nerve attack.

他比以前更强了He has gotten stronger.

太郎? 更强了? Tai Lung? Stronger!

他出招太快了对不起! 阿波~

He's too fast. Sorry, Po.

我以为我们能阻止他I thought we could stop him.

他本来可以杀了你们的那为什么没杀呢?

He could have kill you. Why didn't he?

放你们回来好让我们害怕

So you can come back here...and strike fear into our hearts. 但..没..用..的But it won't work.

有点用...我是说有点...我还真蛮怕的

It might. I mean a little. I'm pretty scared.

你可以打败他熊猫You can defeat him, Panda.

您开玩笑的吧? 他们都打不赢! 他们是高手而我只是一个初学者

Are you kidding? If they can't... They're Five Masters.

I'm just one me.

但有一样东西只有你才会拥有

But you have the one thing that no one else does,

你真的相信我准备好了?

You really believe I'm ready.

是的! 阿波

You are, Po.

看! 龙之典是你的了

Behold, the Dragon Scroll.

It is yours.

等等...我看了后会怎么样?

Wait. What happens when I read it?

没人知道...

No one knows.

但传说你将能听见蝴蝶的拍翅声

But legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wings beat.

哦? 真的?

Wow! Really? That's cool.

酷!

Yes!

是的深处洞穴亦能见光宛若宇宙环绕周围

And see light in the deepest cave.

You will feel the universe in motion around you.

哇! 那我能打穿墙壁吗? 我能连坐四个后空翻吗?

Wow! Can I punch through walls?

Can I do a quadruple back flip?

集中注意力~集中注意力~集中注意力

Focus. Focus. Focus!

哦! 好的好的

Oh, ya...yah.

读吧阿波完成你的使命

Read it Po. And fulfill your destiny.

读吧成为真正的龙斗士

Read it and become the Dragon Warrior.

哇! Wow...!

太难打开了

It's impossible to open.

拜托谢了我应该是已经快打开了呢

Thank you. Probably, loosen it up for you.

咳咳好了开始了

Okay, here goes.

Aargh...!

空白的It's blank.

什么? What?

给你看看

Here, look.

不! 我是不能看的No, I am forbidden to look upon it.

空白? 我不...我不明白

Blank! I don't...I don't understand.

好吧Okay.

那是乌龟故弄玄虚喽?

So like Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all.

龟仙人是智者No. Oogway was wiser than us all.

拜托面对现实吧Oh, come on. Face it.

它挑上我都是阴错阳差He picked me by accident.

我当然不是龙斗士了开什么玩笑

Of course I'm not Dragon Warrior. Who am I kidding?

那谁才能阻止太郎? But who will stop Tai Lung?

他会毁了一切杀了所有人的

He will destroy everything. And everyone.

不! 疏散山谷里的人

你们必须要保护村民不受太郎的伤害

No.

Evacuate the Valley. You must protect the villagers... from Tai Lung's rage.

那师父你怎么办?

我和他打

What about you, Master?

I will fight him.

什么?

What?

我会把他拖住好让所有人都安全撤离

I can hold him off long enough for everyone to escape.

师父他会杀了你的

But Shifu, he'll kill you.

那便是我犯错的代价终得偿还

Then I would have finally paid for my mistake.

徒儿们从今以后你们便要独自战斗

Listen to me, all of you. It's time for you to continue

your journey without me.

做你们的师父我很骄傲

I am very proud to have been your master.

我们必须让大家安全撤离

We got to get them out safely.

来吧小家伙我们去找妈妈

Come little one, let's find your Mama.

小龙去南边的农田

Viper, gather the southern farmers.

小刀北边

Mantis, the north.

小鹤照明

Crane, light the way.

看啊这不是龙斗士吗

Look, it's the Dragon Warrior.

嗨! 老爸

Hey Dad.

阿波

Po!

你回来太好了

It's good to have you back son.

回来真好我们走吧阿波

Good to be back.

Let's go Po.

是该好好构想我们下一家店了用虾和蔬菜佐料不再切末了

For our next shop, it's time to face it. The future of noodles is diced cut vegetables. No longer slices.

我还在想

Also, I was thinking...

说不定这次能给你弄个厨房呢!

... maybe this time we'll have a kitchen you can stand up in. 怎样喜欢吗?

Hmm! You like that?

阿波啊天不随人愿况且这本不是天意

Po, I'm sorry things didn't work out. It just wasn't meant to be.

阿波啊别想其它的了你的命运在一直都在向你招手Po, forget everything else. Your destiny still awaits.

我们是面条家族血管里流的可是面汤啊!

We are noodle-folk. Broth runs deep through our veins.

我可不确定啊...老爸

I don't know dad.

说实话有时候我都不敢相信我真是您儿子Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm your son.

阿波是时候告诉你了我应该早就跟你说的

Po, I think it's time I told you something I should have told you... ... a long time ago.

说吧

Okay.

我那"神秘配方汤"的神秘配方

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup...

哦!

Ohh...

过来点食材就是...啥都没有

The secret ingredient is... Nothing!

啊? Hah?...

你听见了哦! 啥都没有! 根本就没有什么神秘配方

But you heard me. Nothing! There is no secret ingredient. 等等就只是普通的汤? 你没有加特别的作料进去? Wait, wait. It's just plain old noodle soup. You don't add some kind of special sauce or something.

没必要认为它特别它就特别了

Don't have to. To make something special... ...you just have to believe it is special.

没有神秘配方? 我回家了师父

There is no secret ingredient. I have come home, Master.

这不再是你的家我也不再是你师父

This is no longer your home and I am no longer your master.

是啊! 你有新宠了

Yes, you have a new favourite.

那个阿波呢? 在哪?

So where is this Po?

是不是被我吓跑了呀?

Did I scare him off? 这场战斗是我和你之间的

This battle is between you and me.

一定要这样吗必须如此

So that's how it's going to be.

That is how it must be.

因为你的懦弱我在监狱里待了20年

I rotted in jail for 20 years... ...because of your weakness! Obeying your master is not weakness!

我是武学宗师不是懦夫你知道我才是龙斗士

You knew I was the Dragon Warrior!

你一直都知道但当乌龟拒绝我的时候你做什么了? You always knew. But when Oogway said otherwise... What did you do?

你做什么了?!

What did you do!

什么都没做

Nothing!

你不是注定的龙斗士这不是我的错

You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior.

That was not my fault!

不是你的错? 那是谁让我梦想破灭? 是谁让我经受了炼狱式的训练?

Not your fault! Who failed my every dream?

Who told we should train until my bones cracked?

是谁决定了我的命运?

Who denied me my destiny?!!

从来都不是我能决定的

It was never my decision to make!

现在是了

It is now.

给我龙之典

Give me the Scroll.

我宁愿死

I would rather die!

我所做的一切都是为了让您为我骄傲

What I ever did, I did to make you proud!

告诉我您有多为我骄傲师父

Tell me how proud you are Shifu?

说啊告诉我!

Tell me! Tell me!

我一直都为你骄傲一如既往始终为你骄傲

I...I have always been proud of you. From the first moment I have been proud of you.

但就是这份骄傲和自豪蒙住了我的双眼

And it was my pride that blinded me.

因为我太爱你了却让你走上了邪路

I love you too much to see what you were becoming.

是我把你变成了现在的样子对不起.....

What I was turning you into.

I'm... I'm sorry.

不需要你道歉我要我的龙之典

I don't want your apology. I want my Scroll.

什么? 它在哪呢?

What? Where is it?

龙斗士已经带着它走过大半个中原了

Dragon Warrior has taken Scroll half way across China by now.

你永远也不会看到龙之典! 永远...

You will never see that Scroll, Tai Lung! Never!

嗨!

Hey!

可恨的楼梯啊!

...Stairs.

你是谁?

Who are you?

兄弟我就是龙斗士

Buddy... I am the Dragon Warrior.

你? You?

他? Him?

他是只熊猫熊猫!

He's a Panda.

你想怎么样大家伙吃我啊?

You're a Panda. What are you going to do, Big Guy?

别小看我我有卷轴

Sit on me. Don't tempt me.

现在我要用这个你想要就过来拿啊

Now, I'm going to use this. You want it. Come get it.

终于Finally.

龙之典是我的That Scroll is mine!

龙之典给了他力量The Scroll has given him power.

终于龙之典的力量是我的Finally.

Oh yes. The power of the Dragon Scroll is mine!

什么都没有It's nothing!

没关系的我第一次看也没领悟

It's okay. I didn't get it the first time either.

什么?

What?

没有绝密的奥义

There is no secret ingredient.

而是自己

It's just you.

停下来! 我怕痒...... 别! 别! Stop it! Ho, ho, ho. I'm going to pee.

Don't...don't...don't.

Ha...ha...ha...

你不可能打败我的

You can't defeat me.

你是一只又大又肥的熊猫

You...you're just a big fat Panda!

我不是一只又大又肥的熊猫我是独一无二的肥熊猫

I'm not a big fat Panda. I'm the Big Fat Panda!

啊! 无极拈花指

The Wushi finger hold?

哦! 你知道这个指法?

Oh, you know this hold.

你只是在虚张声势而已师父不会教你这个的

You're bluffing. You're bluffing! Shifu didn't teach you that! 是没有! 是我自己领悟的

No, I figured it out. Skedush...!

哦! 看哪...龙斗士!

Ah... look! The Dragon Warrior.

那是我儿子! 那个又大又可爱的武林高手是我儿子! That's my boy! The big lovely Kung Fu warrior is my son! 耶!

Yes.

谢谢老爸

Thanks Dad.

嗨! 师兄师姐们

Hey guys.

大侠

Master.

Master.

大侠? 师父!!

Master? Master Shifu?

师父! 师父? 师父? 你还好吧?

Master! Shifu! Shifu! Are you okay?

阿波! 你还活着啊还是我俩都死了?

Po. You are alive. Or we are both dead.

不! 师父我没死我战胜了太郎

No Master, I didn't die. I defeated Tai Lung.

真的?

You did?

哇! 果真和龟仙人的预言一样

你的确是龙斗士

... Wow!

It is as Oogway foretold. You are the Dragon Warrior.

你给山谷带来了和平也让我得以平和

You have brought peace to this Valley. And to me.

谢谢你谢谢你阿波!

谢谢你谢谢你

Thank you.

Thank you, Po.

Thank you. Thank you...

不师父

No, Master...

不... 不要死师父拜托No, no, no! Don't die Shifu, please!

我没死你这个蠢蛋哦! 龙斗士

I'm not dying, you idiot! Aah... Dragon Warrior...

我在静想...终于

I'm simply at peace. Finally.

哦那我该闭嘴了

Oh...So I should stop talking.

如果你可以

If you can.

我可以找点吃的吗?

Do you want to get something to eat?

唉... 好

Yes

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

Titanic 中英文剧本 第一幕: - (Music Box Playing Tune) - (Knock At Door) (Door Opens) 罗斯男友:I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你心情不好 罗斯男友:I don't pretend to know why. 我也不会假装知道原因 罗斯男友:I intended to save this 原本想等到… 罗斯男友:until the engagement gala next week.下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来罗斯男友:But I thought tonight. 但我觉得…今天晚上… 罗斯:Good gracious. 我的天啊! 罗斯男友:Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 让你知道我对你的真心 罗斯:- Is it a... 这是… 罗斯男友:- Diamond Yes. 对,是钻石 罗斯男友:56 carats to be exact. 五十六克拉 罗斯男友:It was worn by Louis XVI and they called it "Le Coeur DeLa Mer. "原属于路易十六世,他们称它为“海洋之星” 罗斯:The Heart of the Ocean. “海洋之星” 罗斯男友:Yes. 罗斯:It's over whelming. 好贵重 罗斯:Well, it's for royalty. 这是为皇室做的 罗斯男友:We are royalty, Rose. 我们就是皇室

罗斯男友:You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我什么都能给你罗斯男友:There's nothing I'd deny you 我什么都愿意给你 罗斯男友: if you would not deny me. 只要你接受我 罗斯男友:Now open your heart to me, Rose. 用心来爱我,萝丝 第二幕: 旁白:I saw my whole life as if l'd already lived it-- 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 an endless parade of parties and cotillions 不是餐会就是舞会 yachts and polo matches 游艇赛、马球赛 always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Ifelt likel was standing at a great precipice 我仿佛站在悬崖上 with no one to pull me back 没人要拉我一把 no one who cared or even noticed. 没人关心或甚至注意到我 - (Woman Grunts) - (Rose Sobbing) (Running Feet And Sobbing) (Taking Short, Anxious Breaths) 杰克:Don't do it. 别跳 罗斯:Stay back. 退回去 罗斯:Don't come any closer. 别靠近 杰克:Come on. Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 手伸出

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

罗密欧与朱丽叶经典台词中英对照精编版

罗密欧:朱丽叶,凭着这一轮皎洁的月亮,它的银光涂染着这些果树的梢端,我发誓—— Romeo: juliet, With this round of bringing a moon, it's silver cov er these fruit tree's top, i promiss 朱丽叶:啊!不要指着月亮起誓,它是变化无常的,每个月都有盈亏圆缺;你要是指着它起誓,也许你的爱情也会像它一样无常。 juliet: oh, dont swear with the moon, it change often, every mon th has it's own wax and wane; if you swear with it, your love wil l be like it perhaps? 罗密欧:那么我指着什么起誓呢? Remeo: then what should i swear with?? 朱丽叶:不用起誓吧;或者要是你愿意的话,就凭着你优美的自身起誓,那是我所崇拜的偶像,我一定会相信你的。 Juliet: no need to sear; or if u wish, then swear with your own g raceful, that's the idol i adore, i will believe in you for sure. 罗密欧:要是我的出自深心的爱情—— Romeo: i swear from the bottom of my heart 朱丽叶:哦,好了,别起誓啦。我虽然喜欢你,却不喜欢今天晚上的密约;它太仓卒太轻率、太出人意外了,正像一闪电光,等不及人家开一声口,已经消隐了下去。好人,再会吧!这一朵爱的蓓蕾,靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂,也许会在我们下次相见的时候,开出鲜艳的花来。晚安,晚安!但愿恬静的安息同样降临到你我两人的心头! Juliet: oh, forget it, don't swear, althought i love you, but didn't like tonight's date; its too rush and surprised, it's like a bolt of li ghtning, cant even wait before i say something, its already gone. goodbye love! this is a love's bud, with the warm wind blow of summer, perhaps next time when we meet, it will bloom a colour

(中英对照)家庭矛盾剧本

人物安排:一人引述旁白总结角色:father mother daughter grandmother Arrangement of the characters: one quote unquote summarize roles: father mother daughter grandmother 每个角色将在剧前有一段简短独白,说明自己扮演的角色。 Each character will play before a short monologue, explain their role. 爸爸:I play the part of father.,David.and football is my favorite.And to my daughter ,at the most time,Ican’t understand what she think and what she want.Maybe we need more communication. Dad: I play the part of father David.and football is my favorite.And to, my daughter, at the most time, Ican t understand what she ' think and what she want.Maybe we need more communication. 我扮演父亲的角色,足球是我的最爱。而在很多时候,我不能理解我女儿的想法,不知道她想要什么。也许我们要多多交流。 I play the role of a father, football is my most loved. In most of the time, I can not understand my daughter's idea, do not know what she wants. Maybe we should exchange a lot. 妈妈:I have the role of mother,Kelly. and busy for this family .It’s difficult to chat with my daughter.Yes, very diffcult.. Mom: I have the role of mother, Kelly . And busy for this family . It s difficult to chat ' with my daughter.Yes, very diffcult. 我扮演妈妈,为这个家而忙碌。我与女儿无法聊天。 I play my mother, for the home and busy. My daughter and I can chat. 女儿:I act the role of daughter.Anne.I like everything about fashion and star.I love michael jackson best!!!!!!!! Daughter: I act the role of daughter.Anne.I like everything about fashion and star.I love Michael Jackson best!!!!!!!! 我演女儿。安妮,我热爱每件关于时尚与明星的事情。迈克尔杰克逊是我的最爱!!!!! My daughter. Anne, I love everything about fashion and celebrity. Michael Jackson is my best love!!!!!

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

《致青春》经典台词 (中英文对照)

《致青春》经典台词(中英文对照) Love really is like a cup of coffee. Bitter...sweet...fragrant. 爱情真的就像一杯咖啡,有苦,有甜,却又芳香四溢。 I knew you were the kind of person who changes mind every three seconds, that's why you never get anywhere. 我就知道你这种人,做什么都是朝三暮四,注定一事无成。 My life is like a building which can be put up only once. I always neead to be precise. Can't afford a single centimeter's error. 我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米的差池。

Damn it! Just my luck to make an enemy right off! 靠,冤家路窄! To travel with someone is good fortune. To sleep on the same bed with someone is great fortune. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕眠。 I've had a crush on a boy for ages...but he doesn't even notice me. 我一直暗恋一个男生,可他都没正眼看过我。 I don't have big dreams, not really. I'm not hankering for the good life, I just want to be comfortable. 我没有什么远大的理想,不求最好,只求安逸。 The presence of a dragon makes any river sacred. (Or: A lake needn't be deep; It has supernatural power so long as there is a dragon in it. ) 水不在深,有龙则灵。 Any student who dares to skip my classes...clearly doesn't know my reputation. 我的课都敢翘,也不打听打听我是谁。 My biggest dream is to stay young forever.

《劫后余生》完整中英文对照剧本

葡萄园占地面♥积♥超过三千英亩 The vineyards currently take up over thirty thousand acres, 共育有五种不同的葡萄 where we grow five different varieties of wine, 即解百纳苏维浓梅洛设拉子 Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, 佳美娜和白苏维浓 Carmenere, and Sauvignon Blanc. 现在请跟我走注意脚下 Now please follow me and watch your step. 我讨厌你的美♥国♥佬♥朋友 I hate your gringo friend. 我也是 Right now, so do I. 星期三 几百年来都会举办盛大的庆祝活动 Centuries ago huge festivals were held 每逢葡萄采摘季节尾声 at the end of the grape harvest. 来自不同村落的少女们 And the virgins of the different towns 会踩踏新鲜葡萄 would stomp the grapes 来获取葡萄原液 to make the wine. 而今的葡萄酿酒工艺已经进化到极其 As you have seen today now it's a much more 精湛复杂 sophisticated process. 大家有什么问题吗没有吗 Do you have any questions? No? 那好大家可自♥由♥活动并拍照 OK, feel free to look around and take pictures. 我有个问题 Actually I have a question, 您能给我和我的朋友们照张相吗 can you take a photo of me and my friends? -当然可以 -谢谢 -Sure. -Thanks. 按右边就可以了 Just push right there.

1、《阿甘正传》全部台词中英文对照

Forrest Gump 阿甘正传中英双语剧本 你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump. 要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate? 我能吃掉上百万块巧克力I could eat about a million and a half of these. 我妈妈常说My mama always said 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力Life was like a box of chocolates. 你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种You never know what you're going to get. 那双鞋子一定很舒适Those must be comfortable shoes. 穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that 脚都不会痛and not feel a thing. 我希望能有一双这样的鞋子I wish I had shoes like that.其实我的脚很痛My feet hurt . 妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情Mama always said there's an awful lot 只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道you can tell about a person by their shoes. 他会往哪里走Where they're going, 他住在哪里where they've been. 我穿过很多双鞋子I've worn lots of shoes. 如果我仔细想的话I bet if I think about it real hard 我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样I could remember my first pair of shoes. 妈妈说它会带我到任何地方Mama said they'd take me anywhere . 她说它是双魔鞋She said they was my magic shoes. 好的,福雷斯,张开双眼All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . 你走几步看看Let's take a little walk around. 感觉如何?How do those feel? 他的双腿很强壮,甘太太His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 是我见过最强壮的as strong as I've ever seen. 但是他的背象政客一样弯But his back's as crooked as a politician. crooked英[?kr?k?d] 美[?kr?k?d] adj. 弯曲的;不正当的;歪扭的;用不正当手段得来的 v. 弯成钩形(crook的过去式和过去分词) politician英[?p?l??t??n] 美[?pɑ:l??t??n] n. 政治家;政客,玩弄权术者;<蔑>政客,<美>政治贩复数:politicians 记忆技巧:polit 政治+ ician 表人→搞政治之人→政客 但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘 https://www.doczj.com/doc/9e18532008.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档