当前位置:文档之家› 外贸英语函电

外贸英语函电

外贸英语函电
外贸英语函电

Unit Eleven Terms of Payment(付款条件) Introduction

When writing a letter concerning terms of payment,the following structure is often used:

1. Put forward the problem of terms of payment.

2. Present the desired terms of payment and explain why this mode of payment is preferred or why other terms of payment cannot be accepted.

3. Close the letter by expressing expectations of an early reply or suggesting future business dealings.

New Words & Expressions

1. consider v.t. 考虑

We will consider your suggestion and inform you of our decision.

我们会考虑你们的建议并告知你们我们的决定。We are considering accepting your proposal for payment by confirmed and irrevocable L/C.

我们考虑接受贵方以保兑的不可撤销信用证付款的建议。

2. on condition that 条件是,只要,如果

We will place an order with you on condition that you accept our terms of payment.

我们将向你们订货,条件是你们接受我们的付款条件。

We can ensure punctual shipment on condition that the relative L/C is issued on time.

只要相关信用证能按时开立,我们就能保证按时交货。

3. so far 迄今为止,直到现在

So far, we haven?t received any informatio n about the shipment of our order.

直到现在,我们也没有收到任何关于我们订购的货物装运的消息。

So far , we have been dealing in the export of textiles for ten years.

迄今为止,我们从事纺织品的出口业务已经有十年了。

4. entitle v.t. 使…享有…权利,给…资格

You are entitled to a discount of 10 percent.

贵方可以享受10%的折扣。

We hope that our longtime business relations can entitle us to more favorable terms of payment.

我们希望你我长期的业务关系可以使我们享受更加优惠的付款条件。

5. grateful adj. 感激的,感谢的

We are grateful that you have accepted our quotation.

感谢贵方接受我方报价。

Our customers are grateful to you for your close cooperation.

我们的客户感谢贵方密切的合作。

We are grateful to receive the goods on time.

按时收到货物,我们非常感激。

6. grant v.t. 准予,给予

We were granted permission to deliver the goods at a later time.

我们获准晚点交货。

We have decided to grant our customers easier terms of payment.

我们决定给予客户更加宽松的付款条件。

7. meet with one?s agreement 得到……的同意

We hope our proposal will meet with your agreement.

希望贵方能够同意我们的提议。

Their quotation met with their customer?s agreement.

他们的客户同意了他们的报价。

8. in view of 鉴于,考虑到,由于

In view of your current difficulty, we decided to accept payment by D/P at sight.

考虑到你们目前的困难,我们决定接受以即期付款交单的方式付款。

In view of the fact that we are heavily booked, we have to decline your order.

由于我们手上的订单太多,我们不得不谢绝你们的订单。

9. exception n. 例外

We make an exception to our rules and accept D/A at 30 d/s.

我们破例接受30天期的承兑交单。

We don?t usually take checks, but we will make an exception in your case.

我们一般不接受支票,但是你们这个情形我们将作为例外。

10. draw v. 开出(汇票)

As agreed, we are drawing (a draft) on you for the value of this sample shipment.

按约定,我们将开出一张汇票向你方索取这批样货的价款。

We are drawing on you at sight against your purchase of 200 sets of color TV sets.

对于你方购买的200台彩电,我们将开出即期汇票向你方索取货款。

11. concession n. 让步,妥协

Let?s make mutual concessions to conclude the deal.

让我们双方都做些让步以达成交易。

As a concession, we promise to give you a discount of 5 percent.

作为让步,我们答应给你们5%的折让。

12. as well as 和,也,又

Our goods are superior in quality as well as cheap in price.

我们的产品物美价廉。

We found this product as well as its price attractive.

我们觉得这个产品和它的价格都很有吸引力。13. alter v. 改变

We have altered our terms of payment.

我们已经修改了我们的付款条件。

14. prevailing adj. 流行的,主要的,占优势的

As we all know, the prevailing economic climate is not so good.

大家都知道,当前的经济气候不佳。

The prevailing price of this kind of product is much higher than ours.

这种产品的市场价格比我们的价格要高得多。15. with an eye to 着眼于,考虑到,为了

We have lowered our price with an eye to closing this deal.

为了达成这笔交易,我们已经降低了我们的价格。

With an eye to our business prospects , we wish you will change your terms of payment.

为了你我贸易的前景,我们希望你们可以变更付款条件。

Unit twelve Urging Establishment of L/C (催开信用证)

The following structure is for your reference in writing a letter urging establishment of L/C:

1.Open the letter in a positive way. For example, in

the first paragraph the seller usually informs the buyer that the goods are ready for dispatch or that the shipping space has already been booked.

2.Politely push the buyers to open the L/C without

delay, either by referring to the stipulations of the

contract or by reminding the buyers of the seriousness of not opening the L/C in time.

3. Express expectations and ask the buyers to take immediate action.

New Words & Expressions

1. foregoing adj. 上述的,前面的

We hope the foregoing terms of payment will be acceptable to you.

我们希望你方能够接受上述的付款条件。

Please let us know at an early date whether the goods we ordered can be shipped within the foregoing time of period.

请尽快告知我方,我们订购的货物能否在上述期限内到达我方。

2. approach v. 接近,靠近

Since the sales season is approaching, we hope you can deliver the goods as early as possible.

因为销售季节即将来临,我们希望贵方能够尽早发货。

The date of shipment is approaching, but we haven?t received your shipping instructions.

装运期将至,但我们仍未收到你方的装运指示。

3. covering adj. 有关的,相关的

Please see to it that the goods should be shipped as soon as the covering L/C reaches you.

请注意:我方信用证一到达你处,请即发货。

After shipment is made, we will make out the covering documents and submit them to the bank for negotiation.

货物装运以后,我们将缮制出相关单据交到银行进行议付。

4. to date 到今天为止,迄今为止

We haven?t received any information from you to date.

迄今为止,我们未从贵方收到任何消息。

The captioned goods have not arrived at our end to date.

标题中提到的货物至今仍未到达我处。

5. rush v. 匆忙,加速

On receiving your letter, we have instructed our factory to rush production of your goods.

收到贵方来函之后,我们已经通知工厂加快生产你们的产品。

We wish you will rush the relevant L/C so that we can

effect punctual shipment.

我们希望你方速开信用证, 以便我方按时装运。6. enable v. 使能够,有助于

We hope our favorable prices will enable you to find a good market for our products.

希望我们优惠的价格有助于贵方为我们的产品找到好的销路。

Your cooperation in this respect will enable us to get out of the present difficulty.

贵方的合作将使我们能够摆脱目前的困境。

7. conform to 跟……相一致,跟……相符

The quality of the products you provide should conform to that of samples.

你方供货的质量应该与我方样品一致。

The stipulations of the relevant L/C should strictly conform to the terms specified in our contract.

有关信用证的规定要与合同条款保持一致。

8. subsequent adj. 后来的,随后的

This regulation applies to all subsequent transactions.

这项规定适用于以后所有的交易。

Subsequent to receiving your letter, we have contacted

the shipping company, requiring about the shipping space.

接到贵方的来函之后,我们已经联系了船运公司,询问舱位的情况。

9. urge v. 敦促,催促

We have written to urge the manufacturer to speed up production of your order.

我们已经写信敦促制造商加速生产你方的订货。

On receiving your letter, we have contacted our bank and urged them to open the letter of credit.

一收到贵方来函,我们就联系了银行,催促他们开立信用证。

10. due to 因为,由于

Due to our heavy commitment, we regret our inability to accept your order.

由于我方订单太多,很遗憾,我们无法接受你方订单。

Due to the recent shortage of raw materials, we have to cut down our production.

因为最近原材料短缺,我们不得不减产。

11. delay n. & v. 耽搁,拖延,延迟

We wish to point out that our goods was delayed for

more than two months.

我们想指出,我方的货物晚到了两个多月。

Any delay in shipping the goods will lead to our canceling this order.

交货拖延将导致我们取消订单。

Under the present situation, we have no choice but to delay the delivery of your goods until the next month.

在目前这种情况下,我们不得不推迟到下个月才能装运你们的货物。

12. on one?s behalf or on beha lf of sb.

代表某人,代替某人

Our contract is concluded on FOB basis, but we can offer to book the shipping space on your behalf.

我们的合同是在离岸价格的基础上达成的,但是我们可以代你们定舱位。

13. refund v. 退还,偿还

The shipping company refunded the cost of the damaged goods.

船运公司赔偿了损坏的货物的损失。

You will have to refund us the the losses if you cancel your order.

如果你方取消订单的话,你们就要赔偿我们损失。

We will refund the goods to you if our customers are not interested.

如果我方客户不感兴趣的话,我们会把货物退还给你们。

Unit Thirteen L/C Amendment & Extension (信用证的修改与展期)

Why does the exporter have to amend the L/C:

It is essential for the exporter to do so because a minor difference between the clauses of the L/C and the terms stipulated in the sales contract or sales confirmation , if not discovered or duly amended, may cause the seller much inconvenience because the negotiating bank will refuse to make the payment.

The following structure is for your reference in writing a letter asking for L/C amendment or extension:

1. Acknowledge receipt of the L/C and thank the

buyer for opening it.

2. Point out the problem politely and ask the buyer to make the amendment accordingly. Usually, detailed and courteous explanations for such a request should be provided.

3. End the letter in a way that encourages the

buyer to take immediate action.

New Words & Expressions

1. discrepancy n. 差异,不同,不符点

The seller is liable for the refund of the extra cost because of the discrepancy in weight.

卖方应负责退还因重量差异而多收的货款。

There are several discrepancies between the clauses of the L/C and the terms of the contract.

信用证条款与合同条款有几点不符之处。

2. call for 要求

Our customer calls for the shipment to made during June.

我们的客户要求货物6月份装运。

The shipping instruction calls for immediate delivery of the goods.

装运指示要求即可装运。

3. rather than 而非,而不是

instead of 代替, 而不是

We would like you to pack the goods in wooden cases rather than cartons.

= We would like you to pack the goods in wooden cases instead of cartons.

我们希望你们用木箱,而不是用纸箱包装货物。

Rather than extended the L/C, the buyer asked us to ship the goods as scheduled.

= Instead of extending the L/C, the buyer asked us to ship the goods as scheduled.

买方没有展证,而是要求我们立刻装运。

4. few and far between 稀少

As direct steamers sailing to your port are few and far between, we have to ship the goods via Hong Kong.

因为开往贵港的直达船稀少,我们不得不经过香港转运。

5. delete v.t. 删除,删去

Please delete this clause, for it doesn't comply with the terms of our contract.

请删除这一条款,因为它跟我们的合同不符。

We would like to ask you to delete “partial shipment is not allowed” from the L/C.

请把“不允许分批装运”从信用证中删除。

6. insert v.t. 插入,加上

Please insert th e clause “Allowing transshipment ” in your L/C.

请在你方信用证中加上一条“允许转运” 。

You are required to insert the wording “about ” before the quantity of the goods.

我们要求你方在数量前加上“大约”字样。

7. approval n. 赞成,承认,批准

We will arrange for the goods to be packed in this new kind of carton on your approval.

一经贵方批准,我们将安排用这种新纸箱包装货物。

We are waiting for your approval.

我们等待贵方批准。

8. schedule v. 计划,安排

As scheduled, the goods will arrive at your end by March.

按计划,货物将在3月份之前到达贵处。

The goods are scheduled to be loaded on s.s. “Asia” before the end of this week.

货物计划在本周末之前装上“亚洲”轮。

9. on account of 因为,由于

On account of the recent earthquake, we are not able to deliver the goods before June.

由于最近的地震,我们无法在6月份之前交货。

We regret that the L/C didn't't reach you in time on

account of our fault.

很遗憾,由于我方过失,信用证未能及时到达你方。

10. postpone v.t. 推迟,使延期

Taking all these factors into consideration, we allow you to postpone delivering the goods.

考虑到这些因素,我们同意你方推迟交货。

If you agree to postpone the establishment of the L/C until (or to ) the next week, we shall be much appreciated.

如果贵方答应推迟到下周开立信用证,我们将不胜感激。

11. out of the question 不可能的

Granting a discount of 10% is out of the question.

给予10%的折扣是不可能的。

If you fail to open the L/C before the end of next week, shipping the goods on time will be out of the question.

如果你方不能在下周末之前开出信用证,按时装运将是不可能的。

12. exert oneself to do sth. 尽力做……

You can rest assured that we shall exert ourselves to comply with your request.

请放心,我们将尽力满足你们的要求。

We promise to exert ourselves to rush the production of your order.

我们保证尽力加紧生产你方订货。

Unit Fourteen Shipment (装运)

Introduction

Three parties involved in the movement of the goods: the consigner(发货人) — who sends the goods;

the carrier(承运人)— who carries them;

the consignee(收货人)—who receives them at the destination.

In writing a letter concerning shipment, the following structure is still applicable:

1.Open the letter in a positive way. Especially when

negative information is conveyed, great care should be taken.

2.Explain the problem in great detail to try to

persuade the reader into accepting the request or to make the reader fully aware of the request.

3.Close the letter by expressing good wishes to

encourage the reader to cooperate.

New Words & Expressions

1. call one?s attention to sth. 提请……注意,还可以用

draw / invite one?s attention to sth.

We?d like to draw your attention to the fact that up to the present moment, we haven?t received your shipping instructions.

我们想提请你方注意: 直到现在,我们仍未收到你们的装运指示。

I wish to invite your attention to stipulations of our sales contract.

我想提醒贵方注意一下我们的售货合同。

2. explicitly adv. 明白地,明确地

It is explicitly stipulated in the contract that shipment must be effected by the end of this month.

合同明确规定,本月月底之前必须完成装运。

We have informed you explicitly that any further delay will lead to our canceling our order.

我们明确地告诉你们,如果你方再拖延,我们就取消订货。

3. punctual adj. 严守时刻的, 准时的

As we all know, punctual delivery of the goods is the basis for our good business relationships.

大家都知道,准时交货是我们之间良好业务关系的基础。

If you can ensure punctual effectuation of this contract, we will consider placing repeat orders.

如果你们能按期履约的话,我们将考虑再次向你们订货。

4. of special/ vital /great importance

= very important 非常重要

Time of shipment is of vital importance for this order.

装运时间对于本单货物是极其重要的。

Your cooperation under these circumstances is of great importance to our execution of the contract on time.

在这种情况下,你们的帮助对于我们能否按时履约是至关重要的。

5. urgent adj. 急迫的, 紧急的

Our customers are in urgent need of the contracted goods.

我们的客户急需合同里订购的货物。

The situation is so urgent that we have to ask for your assistance.

情况如此紧迫,我们不得的要求你们给予协助。

6. execute v.t. 执行, 实行, 完成

execute the agreement 履行协议

execute the shipment of the goods 完成货物装运

7. stipulate v. 规定, 保证

As is stipulated, you must provide us with goods of superior quality.

按规定,你们必须向我们提供品质优良的货物。

It is stipulated in the relative L/C that clean B/L shall be provided on taking delivery of the goods.

相关信用证规定,在提货的时候必须提供清洁提单。

8. compel v.t. 强迫, 迫使

We are compelled to ask you to advance shipment to April.

我们不得不请求你们提前到4月份发货。

We would not have cancelled the order if there had been no compelling reasons.

若不是因为迫不得已的原因,我们是不会取消订货的。

9. dispatch v.t. 分派, 派遣,发运,有时也用despatch

We confirm our cable of 8th and wish to inform you that the goods have been dispatched by S.S. “ANDES

实用外贸英语函电教程-廖瑛主编(参考答案)

I. Comprehension questions. 1. Generally speaking, practical English writings can be classified into eight kinds: letters, commercial documents, etiquette documents, contract or deed, informative and revelational documents, bills and vouchers, documents for meeting affairs, etc. 2. The special commercial documents include quotation sheets, letters of credit, certificate of entrustment, letters of intent, letters of complaint, letters of claims, etc. 3. Etiquette documents can be divided into congratulatory documents and condolatory documents. 4. Contract or deed includes intention agreement, sales confirmation, agency agreement, contract cultural exchange agreement, letter of appointment, stipulation of agreement. 5. Informative and revelational documents are used to inform the public of sth. or to bring sth. into a public notice. 6. Expository writing is used to explain or illustrate something. For example, the instruction is used to explain the properties, quality and model of a products;

徐美荣外贸英语函电(第二版)课后练习参考答案完整版

外贸英语函电课后练习参考答案(中英文对照版)名词解释 二、Establish business relations建立商务关系Import进口 Export出口 Importer进口商 Exporter出口商 Commercial counsellor’s office商务参赞处Chamber of commerce商会 Credit standing资讯状况 三、Inquiries询价 First inquiry初次询价 General inquiry一般询价 Specific inquiry具体询价 Commission佣金 Delivery交货 Effect delivery装运 All necessary information所有必要的信息Delivery date装运期 四、Quote报价 Offer报盘 V oluntary offer主动报盘 Free offer虚盘(自由报盘) Firm offer实盘 Pro forma invoice形式发票 Import licence进口许可证 Catalogue目录 Under cover随函附上 Supply from stock供现货 五、Counteroffer还盘 Be on the high side偏高 Regret遗憾 Be in line with与。。。相符 Reduce减少、降低 Make a reduction of The prevailing market行市 六、Accept接受 Acceptance接受 Confirmation of order订单的确认 Sales contract销售合同Sales confirmation销售确认书 Purchase confirmation供货确认书 Sign签名 Signature签名 Counter-signature会签 七、Payment terms支付条款 Modes of payment支付方式 Remittance汇付 Telegraphic transfer (T/T)电汇 Mail transfer (M/T)信汇 Demand draft (D/D)票汇 Collection托收 Documents against payment (D/P)付款交单Documents against acceptance (D/A)承兑交单八、Kinds of L/C信用证种类 Sight L/C即期信用证 Term L/C远期信用证 Establish L/C开立信用证 Amendment to the L/C修改信用证Extension of the L/C展延信用证 Check the L/C检查信用证 With the terms of contract按合同 九、Pack包装 Packing requirements包装要求 Shipping instructions装运指示 Shipping marks唛头 Shipping advice装运通知 Modes of transportation运输方式 Time of shipment装运期 Destination目的地 Partial shipment分批装运 Transshipment转运 十、Insurance保险 Risk风险 Average海损 Cover投保 Coverage承保范围 Open policy预约保单 Premium保险费

外贸英语函电的写作格式常用范文

外贸英语函电的写作格式常用范文 外贸函电涉及到的知识很广泛,那么外贸函电的英语写作格式需要注意哪些问题呢,接下来为大家整理了外贸英语函电的写作格式,希望对你有帮助哦! 1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We

外贸英语函电课后习题参考答案

外贸英语函电课后习题参考答案 (For Reference Only) Chapter 1 Business Letter I. Answer the following questions. 1. How many principal parts is a business letter composed of? What are they? Generally speaking, there are seven principal parts of a standard business letter. They are the letter head; the date; inside name and address; saluation; the body of a letter(message); the complimentary close and signature. 2. What are the three main formats of a business letter used today? Which format do you like best? There are three main formats of a business letter in use at present: the conventional indented style; the modern block style and the modified block style. I like the modern block style, since it is simple and we can save much time. 3. What is P.S.? It is postscript, refers to one or more remarks the writer may add to the core or body of the letter,usually hand-written side by side with or below the signature and enclosure parts, where

实用外贸英语函电(第二版)PPT练习答案AN (12)

I. Complete the following sentences with the appropriate words given below and translate them into Chinese. 1. We will cover WPA insurance.. 我们将投保水渍险。. 2. This insurance policy covers us against TPND. 该保险单为我们保了偷窃、提货不着险。 3. The documents will be sent to you under separate cover. 单据将另邮寄送给你方。 4. We have to point out that our letter of January 10 has fully covered this matter. 我方不得不指出,我方1月10日函已全面概括了此事。 5. We send you herewith a copy of B/L covering shipment of 50 metric tons Walnuts. 现随函附寄50公吨核桃的提单一份。 6. We have pleasure in advising shipment of your Order No. 3225 covering 50 metric tons of Small Red Beans. 很高兴通知你方关于你方3225号订单下的50公吨红小豆装船事宜。 7. Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value. 货物保险将由我方按CIF价值的110%投保。 8. Please insure against All Risks. 请投保一切险。 9. We shall provide such insurance at your cost. 我方将替你方(由你方出资)投保。 10. Insurance is to be effected by the buyers under FOB terms. 货物将由买方按FOB价格投保。 11. Buyer’s request for insurance to be covered up to the inland city can be accepted on condition that such extra premium is for buyer’s account. 如果额外保险费由买方负担,那么买方提出的货物保险到内地城市的要求可以接受。 12. Regarding insurance, the coverage is for 110% of invoice value up to the port of destination only. 关于保险,货物是按发票金额110%投保,并且只保至目的港。 II. Translate the following into English. 1. 客户认为由你方办理保险比他自行投保更为方便。 The client thinks it more convenient for the insurance to be covered/to be taken care of by you than by himself. 2. 按照买主的要求,请按该货发票金额的150%投保一切险和战争险。 Please effect insurance for 150% of the invoice value against All Risks and War Risk, as requested by the buyer. 3. 我们只能根据合约规定按照发票金额的110%进行保险, 因此抱歉很难按你方要求办理。 We can only ocver insurance for 110% of the invoice value according to the contract stipulations and therefore we regret being unable to comply with your request. 4. 中国人民保险公司由于收费低廉,理赔公平迅速,在中外贸易界人士中享有很高声誉。 The P.I.C.C. enjoys high prestige among trade circles at home and abroad for their low rates as well as prompt and equitable settlement of claims. 5. 在货损发生后,被保险人(the insured)可向保险公司或其他代理递交保险单和检验报告

外贸英语函电 答案

Unit 2 P24 Ⅲ Translation 1. Y our letter of September 2, 1994 has been received. We are glad to inform you that the articles required by you fall within the scope of our business activities. 2. The Bank of China in your city has informed us that you are importers of textiles. We specialize in the export of textiles and are willing to enter into business relations with you. 3. In compliance with your request, we are sending you a range of cut samples of our cotton piece goods. We hope they will arrive in time and be found to your satisfaction. 4. We have received your letter of September 4 informing us that you find our canned meat satisfactory and that you consider placing a trial order with us. 5. As requested, we enclose a range of pamphlets together with our price lists for your reference. If any of them meet your interest, please inform us o your specific requirements. On receipt of your enquiry, we shall forward you quotations without delay. 6. Y our firm has been recommended to us by your Embassy in China as a buyer of Chinese canned goods. We wish to inform you that we specialize in this line and hope to enter into trade relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 7. To give you a general idea of the products we handle, we enclose a complete set of leaflets showing specifications and means of packing. 8. Prior to shipment, our goods will be tested and inspected by the Shanghai Commodity Inspection Bureau, who will provide the necessary certificates in regard to the quality and quantit y of the shipment. Unit 3 P37 ⅣTranslation 1. The firm with whom we intend to deal has referred us to you for particulars respecting their business standing and trustworthiness. 2. We should be most grateful if you would furnish us with your opinion on the financial status and reliability of the above company. 3. As far as we know, their financial standing is sound. 4. The firm you inquire about is one of the most reliable importers in our district and has for many years enjoyed a good reputation among the traders. 5. The *** bank of your city will give you any information you may require concerning our credit standing as well as our manner of doing business. 6. Any information you may be able to pass on to us will be treated as confidential. 7. We advise you to proceed with every possible caution in dealing with the firm in question. 8. This company enjoys good reputation and has large financial reserves.

外贸英语函电书写格式要求

11----------------精选公文范文----------------1 外贸英语函电书写格式要求 各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢 篇一:外贸英语函电写作技巧 外贸英语函电写作技巧 英文信函的信头也称信端,其内容包括发件公司的名称、标志、通信地址、电话号码、传真号、电子邮箱等。书写信头的目的是为了方便收件人了解信函来自何处,并为回复提供联系方式。 很多公司都会印制带信头的信纸。一般来说,人们喜欢将简单的信头放在信纸上端居中,将复杂的信头放在信纸的右侧或上下两端。在使用这种信纸打印信函时,一定要注意为信头留出足够的空间。 对于私人商务信函,如求职信等,

22----------------精选公文范文----------------2 信头通常写在信纸的右上方。 如果信函的长度超过两页,那么从第2页开始就不再需要信头了,只需写上页码、收件人姓名及日期。 英文地址的书写和中文地址的书写有很大区别,应遵循从小到大的原则。特别值得注意的是,地址中的标点符号需正确使用。当前的习惯做法是,行末一般不加标点符号,但行中间该加标点的地方,还是不应省略。门牌号码与街道名称之间不加标点,但是在城市与国家名称之间必须用逗号分开。 英文商务信函中称呼的书写有讲究 在英文信函书写中称呼是对收信人的尊称语。一般位于信内地址下方空一行;有Attention时也一样,位于Attention下面空一行。称呼后面一般用逗号(英式),也可以用冒号(美式)。 如果信是写给公司的,并没有直接

33----------------精选公文范文----------------3 的联系人,称呼应为:“Dear Sirs,”(英式)或“Gentlemen:”(美式)。在不能确定收信人性别的情况下,还可以使用To Whom It May Concern或Dear Madam or Sir。不过这两种称呼应尽量避免使用,因为人们觉得它们不能显示足够的友好。在写信给特定的组织时,更愿意使用Dear Member,Dear Customer,和Dear Human Resources Manager这样的称呼。 如果知道收件人的姓名,就应该直接把姓名用入称呼里。 1.商务信函一般用Dear Miss Brown,Dear 。Dear纯属公务上往来的客气形式。 2.写给亲人、亲戚和关系密切的朋友时,用Dear或Mydear再加上表示亲属关系的称呼或直称其名。例如:My dear father,Dear Tom等。

第五版外贸英语函电课后答案

第五版外贸英语函电课后答案 外贸英语函电答案 外贸函电答案 Keys to the exercises Unit 2 3. (1) We are one of the leading importers dealing in electronic products in the area, and take this opportunity to approach you in the hope of establishing business relations. (2) We have been engaged in handling importing and exporting of machinery and equipment for many years, and our products have enjoyed great popularity in many countries. (3) We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s office of our Embassy in Beijing. (4) We are given to understand that you are a manufacturer of daily chemicals. One of our clients intends to buy cosmetics from your country. We will appreciate it highly if you can airmail the catalogue and the price list of your products available at present. (5) For our credit standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Unit 3 2.

外贸英语函电范文大全

外贸英语函电范文大全 泰勒先生和营销部经理珍姆罗杰斯先生,想拜访北京继续商讨合资企业之事。 他们计划四月下半月出发并在中国停留一周。 请告知我方该访问计划对你方是否方便或您要建议什么行程计划。 如对他们的访问时间无异议的话,可否要求使馆签发所需签证。 您诚挚的六、外贸英语函电范文大全--介绍信篇:Letters of Introduction Dear Mr. / Ms.,This is to introduce Mr. Frank Jones, our new marketing specialist who will be in London from April 5 to mid April on business.We shall appreciate any help you can give Mr. Jones and will always be happy to reciprocate.Yours faithfully尊敬的先生/小姐,现向您推荐我们的市场专家弗兰克。 琼斯先生。 他将因公务在四月15日到四月中旬期间停留伦敦。 我们将非常感谢您向琼斯先生提供的任何帮助,并非常高兴施以回报。 您诚挚的七、外贸英语函电范文大全--祝贺信篇:Dear Mr. / Ms,On the occasion of the 35th anniversary of your National Day, please accept our heartiest congratulations. May the trade connections between our countries continue to develop with each passing day!Yours faithfully尊敬的先生/小姐,值此国庆三十五周年之际,请接受我们最真诚的祝贺。

贸易术语及常用外贸英语函电书信

贸易术语Incoterms 2000简介 2000年国际贸易术语解释通则 E组(发货) EXW工厂交货(……指定地点) F组(主要运费未付) FCA货交承运人(……指定地点) FAS船边交货(……指定装运港) FOB船上交货(……指定装运港) C组(主要运费已付) CFR成本加运费(……指定目的港) CIF成本、保险费加运费付至(……指定目的港)CPT运费付至(……指定目的港) CIP运费、保险费付至(……指定目的地) D组(到达) DAF边境交货(……指定地点) DES目的港船上交货(……指定目的港) DEQ目的港码头交货(……指定目的港) DDU未完税交货(……指定目的地) DDP完税后交货(……指定目的地)

27种常用外贸英语函电书信文体 评论:0 条查看:99 次jianyf发表于 2007-01-15 13:36 1.请求建立商业关系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22Street Omaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Shoes, Milan , and we are writing to enquire whether you would be willing to establish business relations with us. We have been importers of shoes for many years. At present, We are interested in extending our, range and would appreciate your catalogues and quotations.If your prices are competitive we would expect to transact a significant volume of business. We look forward to your early reply. Very truly yours 自米兰职权里斯托鞋类公司取得贵公司和地址,特此修函,祈能发展关系。多年来,本公司经营鞋类进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围。盼能惠赐商品目录和报价表。如价格公道,本公司必大额订购。烦请早日赐复。此致 2.回复对方建立商业关系的请求 Thank your for your letter of the 16th of this month. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with your company. In compliance with your request, we are sending you, under separate cover, our latest catalogue and price list covering our export range. Payment should be made by irrevocable and confirmed letter of credit. Should you wish to place an order, please telex or fax us. 本月16日收到有关商务关系的来函,不胜欣喜。谨遵要求另函奉上最新之出口商品目录和报价单。款项烦请以不可撤销保兑之信用状支付。如欲订货,请电传或传真为盼。此致敬礼 3.请求担任独家代理 We would like to inform you that we act on a sole agency basis fora number

外贸英语函电试卷及标准答案

外贸英语函电试卷及标准答案 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html, 外贸英语函电试卷(A卷) Ⅰ.Translation of terms 术语翻译(10%): A.Translate the following terms into Chinese 将下列术语译成汉语(5%): 1.mediation of dispute 2.DEQ, Delivered Ex Quay 3.acts of God 4.continental bridge 5.exclusive sales B.Translate the following terms into English in full 将下列术语译成英语(请用全称)(5%): 1.亚洲开发银行 2.电子商务认证 3.银行密押 4.机电产品 5.内包装 Ⅱ.Make the best choice for each of the following sentences 单项选择(20%):(提示:请在各题所提供的四个选项中选择一个,并将所选中的答案相对应的选项字母填入句中横线上。) 1.The boxes must be strong enough to withstand transport ____ very bad roads. A. along B. for C. in D. over 2.Enclosed are two copies of our Sales Confirmation No. DTE0607 ____ out against your Order KK02736. A. got B. made

外贸英语函电书写格式要求

外贸英语函电书写格式要求 各位读友大家好,此文档由网络收集而来,欢迎您下载,谢谢 篇一:外贸英语函电写作技巧 外贸英语函电写作技巧 英文信函的信头也称信端,其内容包括发件公司的名称、标志、通信地址、电话号码、传真号、电子邮箱等。书写信头的目的是为了方便收件人了解信函来自何处,并为回复提供联系方式。 很多公司都会印制带信头的信纸。一般来说,人们喜欢将简单的信头放在信纸上端居中,将复杂的信头放在信纸的右侧或上下两端。在使用这种信纸打印信函时,一定要注意为信头留出足够的空间。 对于私人商务信函,如求职信等,信头通常写在信纸的右上方。 如果信函的长度超过两页,那么从第2页开始就不再需要信头了,只需写

上页码、收件人姓名及日期。 英文地址的书写和中文地址的书写有很大区别,应遵循从小到大的原则。特别值得注意的是,地址中的标点符号需正确使用。当前的习惯做法是,行末一般不加标点符号,但行中间该加标点的地方,还是不应省略。门牌号码与街道名称之间不加标点,但是在城市与国家名称之间必须用逗号分开。 英文商务信函中称呼的书写有讲究 在英文信函书写中称呼是对收信人的尊称语。一般位于信内地址下方空一行;有Attention时也一样,位于Attention 下面空一行。称呼后面一般用逗号(英式),也可以用冒号(美式)。 如果信是写给公司的,并没有直接的联系人,称呼应为:“Dear Sirs,”(英式)或“Gentlemen:”(美式)。在不能确定收信人性别的情况下,还可以使用To Whom It May Concern或Dear Madam or Sir。不过这两种称呼应尽量避免使用,因为人们觉得它们不能显示足够的友

外贸英语函电第五版答案

Unit 2 1.C D B B B B D C B B 2.(1) regards, say (2) specialized, with (3) with, by (4) If, interesting, enquiry (5)available (6)popularity (7) finances,to (8) compliance 3. (1) 我公司是该地区电子产品的主要进口商之一,我们借此机会与贵方接洽,希望与贵方建立贸易关系。 We are one of the leading importers dealing in electronic products in the area, and take this opport unity to approach you in the hope of establishing business relations. (2) 我公司经营机械设备的进出口业务已多年,我们的产品在许多国家享有盛誉。 We have been engaged in handling importing and exporting of machinery and equipment for many years, and our products have enjoyed great popularity in many countries. (3) 承我国驻北京大使馆商务参赞处介绍,得知你公司的姓名、地址。 We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s office of our Embassy in Beijing. (4) 我们了解到你们是日用化学品制造商。我们有一客户想要购买贵国化妆品,如能立即航寄目前所能供之货的目录及价格表,我们将不胜感激。 We are given to understand that you are a manufacturer of daily chemicals. One of our clients inte nds to buy cosmetics from your country. We will appreciate it highly if you can airmail the catalog ue and the price list of your products available at present. (5) 有关我们的资信情况,请向中国银行上海分行查询。 For our credit standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Unit 3 1.B B B B A D D C B A 2. 1. 请报你方最优惠的上海到岸价,包括我方3%佣金。 Pease quote us your best price CIF Shanghai, inclusive of our 3% commission. 2. 如果你方价格有竞争力的话,我们打算订购30万码棉布。 Should your price be found competitive, we intend to place with you an order for 300,000 yards of Cotton Cloth. 3. 我方有一家客户对贵国琴岛海尔电冰箱感兴趣,请电开400台伦敦到岸价4月船期的报盘。 One of our customers is now interested in the Qingdao Haier Refrigerator made in your country. P lease offer CIF London for 400 sets to be delivered in April. 4. 为了方便你方了解我方的产品,我们立即航寄样品数量分。 To enable you to have a better understanding of our products, we are sending you by air 5 copies o f our catalogue and 2 sample books. 5. 为答复你方4月28日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。 In reply to your enquiry dated April 28, we are now sending you our latest price list for your refere nce. 3.Dear Sirs, We learn from a friend in Shenzhen that you are exporting light industrial products, especially elec tric appliances. There is a steady demand here for the above-mentioned commodities of high qualit y at moderate prices. Will you please send us a copy of your catalogue, with details of your prices and terms of payment . We should find it most helpful if you could also supply samples of these goods. Yours faithfully, 4. Dear Sirs, RE: Haier Refrigerator We are in the market for refrigerators. Please send us your latest catalogue and details of your spec ifications, informing us of your price CIF Guangzhou, please also state your earliest possible deliv ery date, your terms of payment, and discount for regular purchase. If your prices prove reasonabl e and satisfactory, we shall soon place a large order with you. Yours faithfully, 5. Dear Sirs,

外贸函电常用范文

本文档由实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html,) 外贸函电常用范文Set new business relationship 建立贸易关系,可以通过多种途径,比如通过驻外机构、国外商会、同业商行、银行、出国访问、商品交易会、报纸广告、市场调查等等。建立贸易关系的信函,要写得诚恳、热情、礼貌、得体,并将写信人的意图清楚地叙述完整,给对方留下深刻地印象,使其愿意与你交往。 Dear Mr. Jones: We understand from your information posted on https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html, that you are in the market for textiles. We 本文档由实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html,)

would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future. We are a joint venture specializing in the manufacture and export of textiles. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our website https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html,,which includes our latest product line. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements. We look forward to receiving your enquires soon. Sincerely, John Roberts 本文档由实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.doczj.com/doc/7910343776.html,)

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档