当前位置:文档之家› english

english

english
english

JIM: Hi, Li Lei! How are you?

吉姆:嗨,李垒!你好吗?

LI LEI: Oh, hello, Jim. Glad to see you again. How are you?

李垒:啊,你好,吉姆。很高兴又见到你。你好吗?

JIM:I am very well. Did you have a good summer holiday?

吉姆:我很好。你暑假过得好吗?

LI LEI:Yes, thanks. How's Kate?

李垒:很好,谢谢。凯特好吗?

JIM: She's OK, thanks.

吉姆:她很好,谢谢。

LI LEI: And your parents?

李垒:你父母好吗?

JIM:They're both fine,too. What about your family?

吉姆:他们也都很好。你的家人好吗?

LI LEI: Fine, thanks. Oh, That's the bell. Everyone is going into class, we'd better go too.

李垒:很好,谢谢。啊,铃响了。大家都去上课。我们最好也去。

MISS ZHAO: Good morning, class! Who is on duty today?

赵小姐:同学们,早上好!今天谁值日?

MA LILI: Good morning. I am. Everyone is here. No one is away.

马莉莉:早上好。我值日。大家都来了。没有人缺席。今天是9月10日,星期四,教师节。

Today is Thursday, September 10th, Teachers' Day. Happy Teachers' Day, Miss Zhao!Here are some flowers for you, with our best wishes.

赵小姐,祝您节日快乐!这是送您的花儿,在此谨表示我们良好的祝愿。

MISS ZHAO: What beautiful flowers! Oh, a diary,too.Thank you.

赵小姐:多美的花啊!还有一本日记。谢谢你们!

TEACHER: Tomorrow I want you to give us a talk, Jim.Please give us a short talk. Nothing difficult! 老师:吉姆,明天我想请你给我们作一次讲话。请你给我们作一次简短的讲话。这对你并不困难!

JIM: A talk? What subject should I talk about?

吉姆:吉姆,讲话?我能讲什么题目呢?

TEACHER: Choose any subject. Something about England, for example.

老师:你可以选任何题日。例如,你可以谈谈英国的情况。

JIM: About England? What a good idea! Maybe I could talk about English names.

吉姆:英国的情况?多好的主意啊!也许我可以谈谈英国人的名字。

TEACHER: Yes, do please. That's a good idea.

老师:对,就谈这个。那是一个好主意。

ENGLISH NAMES

英国人的名字

Most English people have three names: a first name, a middle name and the family name. Their family name comes last. For example, my full name is Jim Allan Green. Green is my family name. My parents gave me both of my other names.

绝大多数英国人有三个名字:第一个名字,中间名字和姓。他们的姓放在最后。例如,我的全名是吉姆·爱伦·格林。格林是我的姓。我父母亲给我起其余的两个名字。

People don't use their middle names very much. So "John Henry Brown" is usually called "John Brown". People never use Mr., Mrs. Or Miss before their first names. So you can say John Brown, or Mr. Brown; but you should never say Mr. John. They use Mr., Mrs or Miss with the family name but never with the first name.

人们并不常用他们的中间名。所以,"约翰·亨利·布朗"通常被称作"约翰·布朗"。人们绝不会在第一个名字前加上先生、夫人或小姐等称呼。因此你可以说约翰布朗或者布朗先生;但你决不可以说约翰先生。他们只将先生、夫人或小姐等称呼和姓连用,但绝不和名连用。

I think this is different from Chinese names. In China, the first name is the family name, and the last name is the given name. For example, a man called Zhou Jian puts his family name Zhou first. 我想这与中国人的名字是不同的。在中国,第一个名字是姓,而最后那个名字才是名。例如,一个叫周建的男子把他的姓"周"放在前面。

Sometimes people ask me about my name. "When you were born why did your parents call you Jim?" they ask. "Why did they choose that name?" The answer is they didn't call me Jim. They called me James. James was the name of my grandfather. In England, people uaually call me Jim for short. That's because it is shorter and easier than James.

有时候人们问到我的名字。"在你出生时,为什么你的父母亲叫你吉姆?"他们问道,"为什么他们选了那个名字?"我的回答是他们并不叫我吉姆。他们叫我詹姆斯。詹姆斯是我祖父的名字。在英国,人们为了简便通常叫我吉姆。那是因为它比詹姆斯要短些和容易些。

A: Excuse me. What is your full name, please?

A: 请问,您的全名是什么?

B: My name is Robert Thomas Brown.

B: 我叫罗伯特·托马斯·布朗。

A: Thank you, Mr. Robert.

A: 谢谢,罗伯特先生。

B: No, I'm Mr. Brown.

B: 不对,我是布朗先生。

A: Oh, sorry.

A: 哦,对不起。

B: That's all right. Why don't you call me Robert or Bob? But please don't call me Mr. Bob. B: 没关系。你为什么不叫我罗伯特或鲍勃?但请不要叫我鲍勃先生。

A: Thanks, Bob. I won't.

A: 谢谢,鲍勃,我不会的。

A: Excuse me. What's your full name, please?

A:请问,您的全名是什么?

B: James Allan Green.

B:詹姆斯·爱伦·格林。

A: Shall I call you James or Jim?

A:我是叫你詹姆斯呢还是叫你吉姆?

B: It doesn't matter. It's not important. But my friends call me Jim for short.

B:没关系。这不重要。不过我的朋友们为了简便都叫我吉姆。

A: OK, Jim.

A:那就叫你吉姆吧。

A: Excuse me. Are you a new student?

A:请问,你是新同学吗?

B: Yes, I am.

B:对,我是。

A: Glad to meet you. What's your name, please?

A:很高兴认识你。请问你叫什么名字?

B: Sun Huifang.

B:孙惠芳。

A: May I call you Huifang?

A:我可以叫你惠芳吗?

B: Of course, if you wish.

B:当然可以,如果你愿意。

A: What are you going to give our art teacher for Teachers' Day?

A:教师节你打算送什么礼物给我们的美术老师?

B: I'm not sure. Maybe I'll give her some flowers. What about you?

B:我还不太肯定。也许我送她一些花儿。你呢?

A: I'm going to give her a book.

A:我想送她一本书。

B: That's a good idea.

B:那真是好主意。

A: Did you give our English teacher a card for Teachers' Day?

A:你给了我们的英语老师教师节贺卡了吗?

B: Yes, I did.

B:是的,我给了。

A: What did you write on it?

A:你在贺卡上写了什么?

B: I wrote: "Best wishes for Teachers' Day!"

B:我写道:"谨致以教师节的良好祝愿!"

A: Who won the girls' 400 metres?

A:女子400米赛跑谁获胜?

B: I'm not sure. It was difficult to see. Wei Hua and Sun Meiying were both neck and neck.

B:我不敢肯定。很难说。魏华和孙美英不分上下。

A: Oh, listen to the loudspeaker. I think Mr. Hu is going to tell us the result right now.

A:哦,请听广播。我想胡先生马上就要宣布比赛结果。

HEADTEACHER: Well done, everyone, and congratulations to the winners. Here are the results. Girls' relay: The winners -- Class 4! (Hooray!)

校长:你们个个表现出色,我谨向获胜者表示祝贺。现在宣布比赛结果。女子接力赛:获胜者--4班!(好!)

FANG MING: Thank you very much!

方明:非常感谢!

HEADTEACHER: Boys' relay: The winners -- Class 3! (Hooray!) Well done! 校长:男子接力赛:获胜者--3班!(好!)干得好!

LIN TAO: Thank you.

林涛:谢谢。

HEADTEACHER: Girls' 100-metre race: first -- Wu Dong!

校长:女子100米赛跑:第一名--吴东!

WU DONG: Thank you.

吴东:谢谢。

HEADTEACHER: Second -- Lucy King.

校长:第二名--露西·金

LUCY: Thanks a lot.

露茜:非常感谢。

Last week No.14 Middle School held a sports meeting on the playground. 上星期第十四中学在操场举行了一次运动会。

The 100-metre race

100米赛跑

Meimei ran fast.

梅梅跑得快。

Lucy ran faster than Meimei.

露茜比梅梅跑得更快。

But Wu Dong ran fastest of all.

但吴东在三人中跑得最快。

Who was first? Who was second? Who was third?

谁是第一?谁是第二?谁是第三?

So who won the race?

谁在比赛中获胜?

The high jump

跳高

Lin Tao did quite well, but Bill did better than Lin Tao.

林涛跳得相当高,但是比尔比林涛跳得更高。

Zhang Jun did best of all.

张军在三人中跳得最高。

Who was second? Who was third?

谁是第二?谁是第三?

Who jumped highest?

谁跳得最高?

Who won?

谁赢了?

The long jump

跳远

Huifang jumped quite far, but Ann jumped farther.

惠芳跳得相当远,但是安跳得更远。

Liu Mei jumped farthest of all.

刘梅在所有的人当中跳得最远。

Did Huifang jump farther than Ann?

惠芳跳得比安远吗?

Who jumped farthest of all?

谁在参赛者中跳得最远?

The relay race

接力赛

Mr Hu stood at the starting line. All the runners got ready to run.

胡先生站在起跑线上。所有的运动员都做好了起跑准备。

"Ready? Go!" Mr. Hu shouted, and the boys started to run. Of course, everyone began to shout very loudly.

"预备--跑!"胡先生喊道,男孩子们开始跑。当然,每一个人都开始大声地喊叫。

"Come on!" they shouted.

"快!快啊!"他们喊道。

On the first lap, Class 3 were in front. Li Lei ran much faster than the other boys. At the end of the first lap, Li Lei quickly passed the stick on to Jim. Jim ran very fast, but Yu Yan from Class 1 ran faster. He began to catch up with Jim.

在跑第一圈时,3班在前边。李磊跑得比其他男孩快得多。在第一圈结束时,李磊迅速地将棒传给吉姆。吉姆跑得非常快,但是1班的余延跑得更快。他开始赶上吉姆。

At the end of the second lap,Yu Yan and Jim were neck and neck. They both passed on their sticks at the same time. Class 3 and Class 1 were in front!

在第二圈结束时,余延和吉姆跑得一样快。他们两人同时传出接力棒。这时3班和1班在前边!

"Come on!" shouted everyone, very loudly. On the third lap, the Class 3 and Class 1 runners both ran very fast. They were still neck and neck! But the other runners were not far behind. Then the Class 2 runner dropped his stick on the ground when he was passing it on to the fourth runner. A moment later, the Class 4 runner fell and hurt his leg, but he quickly got up and went on running. "快!快呀!"每一个人都大声地喊。在跑第三圈时,3班和1班的运动员都跑得非常快。他们仍在肩并肩地跑!但是,其他运动员也距离他们不远。忽然2班的运动员在传棒给第四个运动员时,把棒弄掉到了地上。过了一会儿,4班的运动员摔倒了,伤了腿,但是他很快爬起来,继续往前跑。

The last lap! Wu Peng from Class 1 and Lin Tao from Class 3 were still neck and neck. But Jiang Honglin from Class 2 was running very fast. He began to catch up with the others.

最后一圈!1班的吴鹏和3班的林涛仍然是并驾齐驱。但是2班的江红林跑得非常快。他开始赶上其他人。

"Come on!" shouted everyone. "Run! Run!"

"快!快呀!"每一个人都在喊,"加油!加油!"

Now Wu Peng from Class 1 was in front! Not far behind him was Lin Tao. Jiang Honglin was catching up fast, too, but not fast enough.

现在1班的吴鹏在前边!紧追其后的是林涛。江红林也在奋力追赶,但他跑得不够快。

"Come on, Wu!" shouted the Class 1 students. "Oh! Bad luck!"

"快!快呀!吴鹏!"1班的学生喊道,"啊!真倒霉!"

Wu dropped his stick! He stopped to get it and of course fell behind. Lin Tao ran past him. He was first past the finishing line. Class 3 were the winners!

吴的接力棒掉地了!他停下捡棒,当然就落后了。林涛超过了他。他第一个冲线。3班获胜了!

"Hooray!" shouted Class 3. "Well done, everyone! Congratulations, Lin Tao!"

"赢啦!"3班的同学喊道,"你们太棒啦!祝贺你,林涛!"

IN CLASS WITH MISS ZHAO

在赵小姐的课堂上

Miss Zhao is one of the most popular teachers in the school. Yesterday morning she came into class as usual. There was a big smile on her face.

赵小姐是学校里最受欢迎的老师之一。昨天早上,她像往常那样走进教室。她脸上充满笑容。

"Well done, everyone!" she smiled. "Class 3 did very well in the school sports meeting last week. I was very glad when the boys won the relay race. Congratulations! The girls did very well, too. "你们个个表现出色!"她笑了,"3班在上星期的校运会上表现很好。我非常高兴,男同学在接力赛中获胜。祝贺你们!女同学也做得很好。"

"By the way, I came into this classroom last Saturday morning, and it was not as clean as usual. I'm afraid some people forgot to sweep the floor. There was no excuse -- we have new brooms. Will you please sweep the floor and tidy the classroom every day?

"顺便提一句,上星期六上午我来到这个教室时,它不如平时干净。恐怕是一些人忘记扫地了。你们没有任何借口--我们有新扫把。请你们每天都打扫地板、整理教室,好吗?"

"Yes, Miss Zhao." answered the students. "Now, who is on duty today?"

"好的,赵小姐,"同学们回答。"今天谁值日?"

"I am, Miss Zhao," said Wei Hua. "Today is Saturday, September 19th. Everyone is at school today except Lin Tao. The weather today is rather wet. The radio says that it may stop raining later.

"是我,赵小姐,"魏华说,"今天是9月19日,星期六。今天除了林涛,每一个人都到校了。今天下雨。广播说晚些时候雨可能会停。"

"Last Sunday we had a picnic. We visited the Great Wall. We went there by bus. We all took some food and drink with us.

"上星期天我们去效游。我们参观了长城。我们是坐车去的。我们每人都自备一些食物和饮料。"

"We had a very nice time. Luckily the weather was not so wet as it is today. We had a long walk along the wall. Later, we ate our picnic under some trees. Then we played some games."

"我们过得非常愉快。幸运的是,那天的天气不像今天这样有雨。我们沿着城墙走了很长一段路。后来,我们在树下吃野餐。接着我们做游戏。"

"Well done, Wei Hua! Thank you," said Miss Zhao. "I think it's time for us to start the lesson now." "说得很好,魏华!谢谢,"赵小姐说,"我想现在该是我们学习课文的时候了。"

A: I think foreign languages are more interesting than science.

A:我想外语比自然科学更有趣。

B:I really can't agree with you. I prefer science.

B:我真的不能同意你的看法。我更喜欢自然科学。

A: I think Chinese is more popular than any other subject.

A:我想语文比其他任何科目都更受欢迎。

B: I agree with you./ Maybe. But I prefer art.

B:我同意你的意见。/也许是。但我更喜欢艺术。

TEACHER: What are you doing, Li Lei?

老师:李垒,你在做什么?

LI LEI: I am trying to draw a horse.

李垒:我在试着画一匹马。

TEACHER: It's quite a nice horse! But please don't play with my chalk.

老师:这匹马相当好看!但请不要玩我的粉笔。

LI LEI: Sorry! I won't do it again.

李垒:对不起!我不会再这样了。

THE MAN UPSTAIRS

住在楼上的人

A man lived in a tall building in the city of Moscow. He liked living there. It was usually very quiet, and he could see the park from his window. There was only one problem: the man upstairs.

有一个人住在莫斯科城的高楼里。他喜欢住那儿。那儿通常很安静,从他的窗户他可以看见公园。但仅有一个问题:住在楼上的人。

Every night, the man upstairs came back late. He always took off his shoes and threw them on the floor. At this time, the man downstairs was trying to sleep. But every night he heard the noise upstairs. Bang! One shoe. Bang! The other shoe. It was too bad. He found it very difficult to get to sleep and he was rather angry with the man upstairs.

每天晚上,楼上人回来很晚。他总是脱下鞋子,把它们丢在地板上。这时楼下人正试图入睡。但每天晚上他都听到楼上的声音。砰!一只鞋子。砰!另一只鞋子。这真是太糟了。他觉得这样很难入睡,他对楼上的人相当生气。

One day, the man downstairs went to talk to the man. He went upstairs and knocked the door. The man opened it. With a smile the man from downstairs said: "I'm sorry to trouble you, comrade."

一天,楼下人去找楼上人谈谈。他上楼敲门。楼上人打开门。那位楼下人笑着说:"对不起,打扰你了,同志。"

"What is it?" asked the man.

"什么事?"楼上人问。

"Well, every time you get back at night, you drop your shoes on the floor. It happens every night. The noise wakes me up. Would you please not do this?"

"唔,每一次晚上回来时,你都把鞋子丢在地板上。每晚都这样。这声音总吵醒我!请你别这样,好吗?"

"I'm very sorry, comrade, " said the man. "I won't do it again."

"很对不起,同志,"楼上人说,"我不会再这么做了。"

The next evening the man upstairs came home from work late as usual. He was feeling very tired. He took off the first shoe and threw it on the floor. Then he remembered his comrade downstairs. So he took off the second shoe and put it under his bed very quietly. He had his supper, listened to the radio, read a newspaper and then went to bed. He was just falling asleep when there was a loud knock at the door. He opened it and saw the man from downstairs.

第二天晚上,楼上人和平时一样很晚才下班回家。他感到很累。他脱下第一只鞋子,把它丢在地板上。然后他想起楼下的同志。他脱下第二只鞋子,轻轻地放在床下边。他吃晚餐,听收音机,读报纸,然后睡觉。他刚要入睡,就有人很响地敲门。他打开门,看见楼下人。

"Please!" said the man from downstairs. "Please drop the other shoe! I was waiting for the sound of the other shoe! I can't get to sleep!"

"劳驾!"楼下人说,"请丢下另一只鞋吧!我一直在等待另一只鞋落地的响声!我睡不着!" A: Hello. You look tired today.

A:你好。你今天显得有点儿累。

B: Yes. I went to bed too late last night. I was doing my homework and forgot the time.

B:是的。我昨晚睡得太晚。我在做家庭作业,忘记了时间。

A: You'd better go to bed earlier tonight, if you can.

A:如果可能,你今晚最好早点儿睡觉。

B: Yes, you're right.

B:对,你说得对。

A: I had a little accident last Sunday.

A:上星期天我出了个小事故。

B: Oh? What happened?

B:哦?发生什么事了?

A: My pen dropped on the ground when I was walking in the park.

A:当我在公园里散步的时候,我的钢笔掉到地上了。

B: Did you lose it?

B:丢了吗?

A: A woman saw it happen when she was walking past. She picked it up and gave it back to me. A:一位妇女走过的时候,看到我的钢笔掉了。她把它捡起给了我。

B: How kind! You were lucky.

B:她多好啊!你很幸运。

A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT

一起交通事故

The children were leaving school on Tuesday when they saw a truck. The truck was coming round the corner near the school. It was carrying some large bags of rice. Suddenly one of the bags fell off the truck. It landed in the middle of the road.

星期二,孩子们正放学回家,这时,他们看见一辆卡车。这辆卡车正饶着学校附近的拐弯处驶过来。它运载着大包大包的米。突然一袋米从卡车上掉了下来,落在了马路中间。

The children shouted to the driver, but he did not hear them.

孩子们对着司机喊叫着,但是他没有听见。

"Let's move that bag, or there may be an accident." said Li Lei.

"我们搬走那包米,要不会出交通事故的",李垒说。

The children were running to move the bag of rice when they heard the sound of a motorbike. It was coming round the corner. The man on the motorbike was travelling too fast. He did not see the bag until it was too late. His bike hit the bag of rice and he fell off. The man lay on the road. Luckly, he was not badly hurt. But he could not move.

孩子们跑去搬那包大米,这时他们听到摩托车的声音。它正驶到拐弯处。摩托车上的人开得太快。等他看见袋子时已经太晚了。他的车撞到大米上,他摔了下来。他躺在路上。幸好他伤得不重。但他不能动。

"Quick!" said Li Lei. "Lucy and Wei Hua, go round that corner and stop the traffic."

"快!"李垒说,"露茜和魏华,去那拐弯处拦住车辆"。

The two boys carried the man to the school gate keeper's room. "It's really nice of you. Thank you very much." said the man.

两个男孩将那个人抬到了学校门卫的房间。"你们真好。非常感谢你们",那人说。

"It's nothing. Don't worry. You'll be OK," said Li Lei. "But you'd better not talk."

"这算不了什么。不要着急。你会好的",李垒说,"但你最好不要说话"。

"Don't crowd round him," said the gate keeper. "Li Lei, go and find a teacher. I'll go and move away the bag of rice with Lin Tao."

"不要围着他,"学校门卫说,"李垒,你去找老师。我和林涛去搬走那袋大米"。

After they moved the bag away, the girls let the traffic go again.

他们搬走那袋米之后,女孩们解除了交通管制。

Li Lei went into the school and found Miss Zhao in the school library. She was choosing a book. He told her about the accident. As quickly as she could,Miss Zhou got a medicine box.

李垒走进学校,在学校图书馆里找到赵小姐。她正在选书。他将发生的情况告诉了她。赵小

姐忙取来药箱。

"I'll go and look after the man," she said. "You go to the school office and telephone the police. Please hurry up!"

"我去照料那个人",她说,"你去学校办公室给警察打电话。请快一点!快点!"

With the medicine box under her arm, Miss Zhao hurried off to look after the man.

夹起药箱,赵小姐匆忙去照料那个人。

A: I've lost my ruler. Have you seen it anywhere?

A:我的尺子丢了。你在哪看见了吗?

B: Sorry, I haven't. Why don't you ask Jim.

B:对不起,我没见。你为什么不去问问吉姆呢?

A: Thanks. I will.

A:谢谢。我会的。

B: Hello! Have you found your ruler yet?

B:你好!你找到你的尺子了吗?

A: Yes, I have. I found it in my bag five minutes ago.

A:是的,找到了。五分钟以前在我的书包里找到的。

B: I'm so glad.

B:我太高兴了。

THE LOST BOOK

一本丢失的书

Miss Yang works in the school library. She loves her work because she loves books. In the library she has got books on many different subjects. She works very hard and is very helpful. She likes the children to read newspapers and books in the reading room. She also likes them to borrow the books. But she is very strict. You must always return your library book on time!

杨小姐在学校图书馆工作。她热爱自己的工作,因为她喜爱图书。在图书馆里她准备了各种科目的书籍。她工作非常努力,对同学们帮助很大。她喜欢孩子们来阅览室读书看报。她也喜欢他们来借书。但她对大家非常严格。你必须按时归还图书馆的书!

One moring she was working at her desk in the library when a boy came in. He asked very politely: "Excuse me, have you got any books about the moon and the stars?"

一天早上,她正在图书馆里伏案工作,这时,一个男孩走进来。他非常礼貌地问道:“请问,你有关于月亮和星星的书吗?”

"Yes," said Miss Yang."they're on that shelf over there."

“有,”杨小姐说,“就在那边的那个书架上。”

Then Han Meimei came in.

接着韩梅梅走了进来。

"Excuse me, Miss Yang," she said."I'm very sorry. I borrowed a book from the library two weeks ago. But I can't find it. I think I 've lost it."

“请原谅,杨小姐,”好说,“很对不起。两周前我从图书馆借了一本书。但我现在找不到了。我想我弄丢了。”

"Oh, dear!" said Miss Yang. " Are you sure you've lost it?"

“哎呀!”杨小姐说,“你肯定你弄丢了?”

"Yes, I've looked for it everywhere," said Han Meimei. "I've looked round the whole school. I can't find it anywhere."

“是的,我到处都找过了,”韩梅梅说,“我整个学校都找过了。我就是找不到它。”

"What was the name of the book?" asked Miss Yang.

“书名是什么?”杨小姐问。

"Red Star over China"

“《西行漫记》”。

"What a pity! I'm afraid that if you've lost it , you must pay for it," said Miss Yang.

“真可惜!如果你真的弄丢了,恐怕你得付钱赔偿,”杨小姐说。

At that moment Lucy came into the library.

正在那时候,露茜走进图书馆。

"Excuse me, Miss Yang. I've just found this library book."

“打搅了,杨小姐。我刚刚捡到这本图书馆的藏书。”

"Oh, that's mine!" said Han Meimei. "Thank goodness!"

“啊,那是我的书!”韩梅梅说,“谢天谢地!”

"No, it isn't yours!" said Miss Yang. "It's the library's. Please be more careful from now on!"

“不,不是你的书!”杨小姐说,“是图书馆的书。从现在起请你倍加小心!”

"Yes, Miss Yang," said Meimei. "I'm very sorry. Usually I'm very careful. I have never lost a book before. It won't happen again."

“是的,杨小姐,”梅梅说,“很对不起。通常我是非常小心的。我以前从来没有丢过书。这样的事不会再发生了。”

"OK!"said Miss Yang kindly."Let's forget the whole thing."

“很好!”杨小姐宽厚地说,“让我们忘记全部的事情。”

"Thank you." said Meimei.

“谢谢你,”梅梅说。

"Don't thank me," said Miss Yang. "We must both thank Lucy!"

“不用谢我,”杨小姐说,“我俩都得谢谢露茜!”

"Not at all," smiled Lucy. "You're welcome!" “没关系,”露茜笑着说,“不用谢!”MRS. READ: Excuse me. I've lost my cat. Have you seen it anywhere?

瑞德太太:打扰了。我的猫丢了,你在哪见过吗?

LI LEI: Is it a black cat with one white ear and two white legs?

李磊:是那只长着一只白耳朵和两条白腿的黑猫吗?

MRS. READ: Yes, that's right! Where did you see it?

瑞德太太:对,没错!你在哪见过吗?

LI LEI: Sorry. I haven't seen it anywhere.

李磊:对不起,我没见过。

MISS FORGETFUL

健忘小姐

One day, Mrs. King asked Lucy to go shopping for her.

一天,金太太叫露西帮她去买东西。

"Here is a shopping list so you won't forget anything," she said.

"这是购货单,这样你便不会遗漏什么东西,"她说。

"OK, Mom!" said Lucy.

"好的,妈妈!"露西说。

When she got to the shop, she bought all the things on the list.

去到商店后,她把单上所列物品全都买了。

"I haven't forgotten anything," she said to herself. But then it was time to pay for them.

"我什么也没忘记,"她自言自语地说。但接着该是她付钱的时候了。

"Sorry!" she said to the shopkeeper. "I've forgotten my money!"

"对不起!"她对售货员说,"我忘记带钱了!"

"I'll keep the things on this shelf for you," said the shopkeeper.

"我先把你的东西放在这个货架上,"售货员说。

Lucy ran home at once. Her mother saw her when she arrived.

露西马上跑回家。到家时母亲看见了她。

"That was quick!" she said. "Have you finished already?"

"你真快!"她说,"你已经买完东西了吗?"

"No, Mom," said Lucy. "I forgot the money!"

"没有,妈妈,"露西说,"我忘记带钱了!"

"That wasn't very clever! And you'd better take the shopping basket with you, too!" said Mother. "那是不够明智的!你最好顺便把购物篮子也带去!"妈妈说。

In the shop, Lucy got all the things on her shopping list, and took them home.

在商店里,露西把单上所列物品全买齐了,然后把它们带回家。

When she reached home, her mother asked:"Have you got everything?"

当她到家时,妈妈问:"你东西买齐了吗?"

"Yes, Mom," said Lucy. "I haven't forgotten anything."

"齐了,妈妈"露西说,"我什么也没忘记。"

She quickly put the basket on the table. She was taking the things out of the basket when she dropped a bag of sweets. The bag fell on the floor and broke open. The sweets went everywhere! 她很快把篮子放在桌子上。她把东西从篮子里拿出来,这时,一袋糖从她手里掉地了。糖落在地板上,袋子裂开了。糖散得到处都是!

"Oh ,dear!" she said.

"天哪!"她说。

"Bad luck!" said Mother. "It doesn't matter!"

"真糟糕!"妈妈说,"没关系!"

They both started to pick them up again.

她们俩开始把散落的糖捡起来。

"How much did you pay for all these things?" asked her mother.

"买所有这些东西你付了多少钱?"她妈妈问。

"Not too much," said Lucy. "I didn't spend all the money. I brought some of it back again."

"不太多,"露西说,"我并没有完你给的钱。我带回来一些钱。"

"Where is it?" asked her mother.

"剩余的钱在哪儿?"她妈妈问。

"Here it is, Mom! That's one thing I haven't forgotten today!"

"在这里,妈妈!这是我今天没有忘记的一件事。"

A: Have you ever been to West Hill Farm?

A:你曾到过西山农场吗?

B: No. I've never been to that farm before. What kinds of animals have they got?

B:不,我以前从来没有去过那个农场。他们有哪些种类的动物?

A: They've got some beautiful pigs.

A:他们有一些漂亮的猪。

B: Really? Are pigs beautiful? I've seen them before, but they weren't beautiful at all!

B:真的吗?猪会漂亮吗?我以前见过它们,但它们一点也不漂亮!

THE PAN ( A PLAY)

平底锅(短剧)

(A farmer arrives at a woman's house.)

(一位农民来到一位妇女的家里。)

WOMAN: Good morning!

妇女:早上好!

FARMER: Morning! I'm sorry to trouble you. Could I borrow a pan, please? Mine has just broken. 农民:早上好!对不起,打扰您了。我想借您的平底锅,可以吗?我的刚刚打碎了。

WOMAN: Of course. With pleasure.

妇女:当然愿意。

FARMER: Thank you very much. I'll return it as soon as I can.

农民:非常感谢。我会尽快归还的。

WOMAN: No hurry.

妇女:不着急。

(The farmer returns the pan.)

(农民还锅)

FARMER: Good afternoon! I've come to return your pan. Thank you very much for lending it to me.

农民:下午好!我来还你锅。非常感谢你能把锅借给我。

WOMAN: Not at all. Glad to help! Oh, what's this? There's another small pan here, too!

妇女:没什么。我很高兴能帮你。啊,这是什么?这里还有一个小平底锅!

FARMER: Yes, that's right. It's just had a baby!

农民:是的,这就对了。它刚生了个孩子。

WOMAN: (laughing) Really? I've never heard of that before! Thank you very much! Goodbye! 妇女:真的吗?我以往从来没有听说过这种事。非常感谢您!再见!

(The farmer arrives at the woman's house again.)

(农民再次来到妇女的家。)

FARMER: Hello! Is there anyone at home?

农民:喂!家里有人吗?

WOMAN: Yes. What is it?

妇女:有。什么事?

FARMER: I'm sorry to trouble you. Could I borrow your pan again?

农民:对不起,打扰您了。我能再借用您的平底锅吗?

WOMAN: Certainly! What happened? Has your pan broken again?

妇女:当然!发生什么事了?你的锅又打坏了吗?

FARMER: No. Two visitors have just arrived and I want to give them something nice to eat.

农民:不是。我家刚来了两位客人,我想煮些好吃的招待他们。

WOMAN: I see. I hope everything goes well. Bye!

妇女:我明白了。我希望你一切顺利。再见。

FARMER: Thank you. Goodbye.

农民:谢谢。再见。

(Two weeks later. The woman arrives at the farmer's house.)

(两周后,妇女来到农民的家。)

FARMER: Good morning! What can I do for you?

农民:早上好!我能为你做些什么?

WOMAN: I lent a pan to you two weeks ago. I've come to get it back again.

妇女:两个星期以前我借了一只锅给你。我来拿我的锅。

FARMER: Your pan? Oh, I'm very sorry. It's dead.

农民:你的锅?哦,非常对不起。它死了。

WOMAN: Dead? Pans can't die! How can a pan die? I've never heard of that before!

妇女:死了?锅是不会死的!锅怎么会死呢?我从来没有听说过这种事!

FARMER: Well, have you forgotten already? Two weeks ago it had a baby. If a pan can have a baby, it can die, too! (He starts to laugh.) Here you are. It was only a joke! Thanks a lot!

农民:嗯,你已经忘了吗?两周前它生了个孩子。假如锅能生孩子,那么它也能死!(他开始大笑)这是你的锅。我在跟你开玩笑!非常感谢!

LI LEI: Jim, how long have you been at this school?

李磊:吉姆,你到这学校有多么时间了?

JIM: Let me see. Er, I've been here for just over two years.

吉姆:让我想想。嗯,我到这儿刚好两年多时间。

LI LEI: What about your sister Kate? You didn't come together, did you?

李磊:你的妹妹凯特呢?你们不是一起进校的,对不对?

JIM: No, she's much younger than I am. She only started here this term.

吉姆:对,她年纪比我小得多。她是这个学期才进校学习的。

LI LEI: So she's been at this school since September?

李磊:这么说来,她自9月份才在这所学校学习?

JIM: That's right.

吉姆:对。

A: How long have you been at this school?

A:你到这学校有多么时间了?

B: I've been here for about two years. I've been here since 1993.

B:我到这儿大约有两年时间了。我自1993年就到这儿学习。

A: How long has Jim been at his school?

A:吉姆到校有多长时间了?

B: He's been there for over two years. He's been there since two years ago.

B:他到校有两年多时间了。他两年前就到那儿学习了。

A: How long has Kate been at her school?

A:凯特进校学习有多长时间了?

B: She's been there for two months. She's been there since September.

B:她进校有两个月了。她自9月份起便在那儿学习了。

UNCLE WANG'S FACTORY

王大叔的工厂

There is a factory near No.14 Middle School. The factory has been there for several years. Uncle Wang works in the factory. He has worked there since it opened in 1989.

第十四中学附近有一家工厂。这家工厂在那儿已有好几年了。王大叔在这家工厂工作。从1989年这家工厂开办起,他就在这儿工作。

Every year, several classes visit the factory. Last November it was Class 3's turn. They arrived early on a Tuesday morning. Uncle Wang was waiting for them outside the factory gate.

每年都有好几个班去参观这家工厂。去年11月,轮到3班去参观了。他们是在一个星期二的清早到工厂的。王大叔在工厂大门外等他们。

When they arrived, he said: "Welcome to our factory! Please come this way. Don't rush."

当他们到达时,他说:"欢迎参观我们厂!请走这边。别急。"

The students walked through the gates with Uncle Wang. "Now, everyone. Listen, please. First, I'd like to tell you a few things about this factory. This factory opened in 1989. We make many kinds of useful things here. For example, we make bicycle parts and tractor parts. Any questions?"

学生们跟随王大叔走进大门。"同学们,请注意听。首先,我想告诉你们有关这家工厂的一些情况。这家工厂是在1989年建成的。我们制造许多有用的东西。例如,我们制造自行车和拖拉机的零部件。有什么问题吗?"

"OK. Let's go to Number 1 Machine Shop. Come up these steps with me, please, and be careful. The steps are rather narrow."

"好吧,让我们去第一机械车间。请跟我走上这些台阶,请小心点。这些台阶相当窄。"

They all went up some narrow steps into a large room.

他们全都登上这些狭窄的台阶,接着进入一个大房间。

"This is No. 1 Machine Shop. Keep together, please!" said Uncle Wang. "Please don't touch the machines. They're dangerous! If you touch them you may break something or have an accident and hurt yourselves."

"这就是第一机械车间。请大家靠拢点!"王大叔说。"请不要摸这些机器,它们是很危险的!如果你用手摸它们,也许你会搞坏机器,或者会发生事故,打伤你自己。"

"What do the machines do?" asked Jim.

"这些机器做什么用?"吉姆问。

"That's a good question," smiled Uncle Wang. "The ones in this corner are cutting machines. They cut big pieces of metal into small pieces. Can you see the machine in that corner?"

"这个问题提得好,"王大叔笑了。"在这个角落的机器是切削机。它们把大块的金属切成小块。你们能看见那个角落的机器吗?"

They all looked at a big and noisy machine in another corner of the machine shop. It was making a lot of noise. "That machine joins these different pieces of metal together. Let's go and take a

look at it."

他们全都看着机械车间另一角落的一台又大又嘈杂的机器。那台机器发出许多噪音。"那台机器把这些不同的金属片焊接起来。让我们去看看吧!"

"Come straight along here, please. Oh, and please keep together. We don't want any of you to get lost!"

"请直接沿这里走过来。噢,请大家靠拢一些。我们不想丢下任何一位同学!"

The students followed Uncle Wang to see the other machine.

学生们跟着王大叔去看另一部机器。

"This machine joins the metal pieces together, "he said." The workers all wear thick clothes and glassed over their eyes. The glasses keep their eyes safe."

"这台机器把金属片焊接起来,"他说,"工人们作都穿着厚厚的衣服并且戴着眼镜。眼镜可以使眼睛不受伤害。"

"What are they making?" asked Li Lei. Uncle Wang laughed. "Guess!" he said.

"他们在造什么?"李磊问。王大叔笑了。"猜猜看!"他说。

"I know!" smiled Lucy. "They have steps, and they begin with L!"

"我知道!"露茜笑着说,"它们有阶梯,并且这个单词是以L开头的!"

JIM: Uncle Wang, may I ask you some questions, please?

吉姆:王大叔,我可以问你一些问题吗?

UNCLE WANG: Of course.

王大叔:当然可以。

JIM: How long has this factory been open?

吉姆:这家工厂建成有多久了?

UNCLE WANG: It's been open for several years.

王大叔:它建成已有好几年了。

JIM: How long have you worked in this factory?

吉姆:你在这家工厂工作有多长时间了?

UNCLE WANG: I've worked here since 1989.

王大叔:我自1989年以来便在这家工厂工作了。

JIM: Do you live near the factory?

吉姆:你住在工厂附近吗?

UNCLE WANG: Not far. My house is about twenty minutes by bike.

30句超唯美经典英文短句

30句超唯美经典英文短句 1.Pleasedon'tseemeoff.ThejourneyI'mwalkingonaloneislonelyan ddangerous.? 请不要为我送行。我即将独自踏上的旅途是孤独且布满荆棘的。? 2.IwillalwayskeepmyeyeswideopensothatIcanknoweverythinginyo urheart.? 我会一直睁大眼睛这样的话我就能读出你心底的一切了。? 3.Ilovethewayofraindropsfallingontheleavesbecausethatisthew ayyoulovedme. 我喜欢雨滴落在树叶上的方式因为你也曾经这样爱过我。?

4.Imissyou.Imissyou.Imissyou.Evenifletmesaythisonethousandt imes,Iwillnevergettiredofit.? 我想你我想你我想你呀即使让我说一千遍我也永远不会厌倦。?? 5.Lookatthestarsinthesky,that'sallmywishesespecialllyforyou .? 你看到夜空中的星星了么那都是专属于你我的祝福啊。? 6.Yep.I'mwonderingifyouwillgiveallyourselftomewhenIneedyou.? 是的。我在想我需要你的时候你会不会把全部的你托付给我。? 7.Whenyouturnedback,myhearttwitchedpowerfully.NowIknowit'st hefeelingofpain. 当你转过身的时候我的心狠狠的抽动了一下。现在我知道了这个 叫作心痛。?

英文商标名称翻译与策略

英文商标名称地翻译与策略 1.前言 商标是商品地标志,是商品经济发展地产物,是商品生产者或经营者为使自己生产销售地商品区别于其他商品而使用地一种显著标志.它是商品显著特征地浓缩,是商品文化地核心部分.在国际市场上,商标常被企业家和消费者视为简化了地企业名称.商标一出现就成为企业地象征,是生产者和消费者直接对话地桥梁,是企业参与国际竞争地有力武器.中国地对外开放正在进一步深化,随之而来地国外企业在华地经济活动也在增加.这极大地丰富着中国人民地经济生活,并因此而衍生出了诸多对于国人而言全新地经济及商业活动.大量地国产商品正在出口到世界各地,而国外地商品也已蜂拥至国内市场.合法地商品都有一个自己地商标.因此,随着中外产品地交流,商品商标地翻译问题不可避免地出现了. 2.英文商标翻译地策略 2.1.音译 商标翻译过程中,音译是一种不可忽视地手段,具有极强地普遍性.音译是指在不背离“汉语语言规范和不引起错误联想或误解地条件下,按照原商标名称地发音,找到与之语音相近地汉语字词进行翻译.其优点是简单易行,译文有异国情调,可使产品具有一定吸引力.音译又分为:纯音译﹑谐音译和省音译. 2.1.1. 纯音译 纯音译即根据英文地读音逐字地用相近发音地汉字进行匹配地翻译.主要适用于专有名词,如:人名商标和地名商标.这种翻译法是商标在译为中文

时,因无法找到相应地汉语表达而不得不采用地翻译方法. 2.1.1.1人名商标 有些商标是姓氏构成地,如:Hoover(胡佛)真空吸尘器,是源于生产商William Henry Hoover地姓氏;Rael-Brook(雷尔-布鲁克)男装,是源于公司创始人H.Rael-Brook地姓氏.有些商标是人地全名,如:Walt Disney(沃尔特·迪斯尼)制片公司,是根据公司创始人Walt Disney地姓名而定;Pierre Cardin(皮尔·卡丹)时装,是根据该时装地制造者Pierre Cardin地姓名而定;“benz”品牌最早含义是卡尔本茨地姓,根据译音,在中国翻译成“奔驰”. 2.1.1.2地名商标 Santana(桑塔纳)轿车,San Tana原是美国加利福尼亚洲一座山谷地名称;Nokia(诺基亚)手机是根据芬兰北部一座名为Nokia地小镇命名地. 2.1.2谐音译 这种译法是以音为引子,经常是在纯音译地基础上改动个别字眼,这些字眼与原商标读音谐音,改动后地音译商标又结合产品特征.例如:为纪念航空公司创始人Willian Edward Boeing 人们以其姓氏确定地商标Boeing,译作“博音”,但作为商标,译者改用谐音“波音”,这就可以使人们对这类超音速飞机产生无尽地遐想. 2.1.3省音译 省音译是根据中国人地审美习惯,双音节和三音节地商标更能令人过目不忘,有些英文商标单词较长音节较多,如果逐字翻译,读起来拗口且不便记忆,可采用省音译来简化. 2.2意译

唯美英文短句。

1.Please don't see me off.The journey I'm walking on alone is lonely and dangerous. 请不要为我送行。我即将独自踏上的旅途是孤独且布满荆棘的。 2.I will always keep my eyes wide open so that I can know everything in your heart. 我会一直睁大眼睛这样的话我就能读出你心底的一切了。

3.I love the way of rain drops falling on the leaves because that is the way you loved me . 我喜欢雨滴落在树叶上的方式因为你也曾经这样爱过我。

4.I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Even if let me say this one thousand times,I will never get tired of it. 我想你我想你我想你呀即使让我说一千遍我也永远不会厌倦。

5.Look at the stars in the sky,that's all my wishes especiallly for you. 你看到夜空中的星星了么那都是专属于你我的祝福啊。 6.Yep.I'm wondering if you will give all yourself to me when I need you. 是的。我在想我需要你的时候你会不会把全部的你托付给我。

唯美好听的英文句子

1、Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. 即使在最黑暗的日子里,也能寻到幸福。 2、Hand and catch you fell out of the tears, but not cut the fund us you伸手,接住你眼角垂落的泪滴,却截不住你眼底的悲伤! 3、Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Learn to trust your heart. 跟着感觉走,静静地。学着去相信自己的内心。 4、First I need your hand ,then forever can begin——我需要牵着你的手,才能告诉你什么是永远 5、Fallen into the trap,for you are too greedy,it's not because of others' cunning.会上当,不是因为别人太狡猾,而是因为自己太贪. 6、Fake friends never betray in front of you. They always do it behind you. 假朋友从不会当面背叛你,都是背后。 7、Fading is true while flowering is past凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去 8、Every time you come to mind, I realize I'm smiling. 每次想到你,我就发现自己是微笑着的。

9、Everything happens for a reason 这个世界,没有偶然。 10、Everyone has problems. Some are just better at hiding them than others. 每个人都有自己的难处,只不过有的人不容易被发觉罢了。 12、I can put the past you're so natural, I think I really feel. 我可以把过往的你说得如此自然,我想我真的释怀了。 13、Be nice to people on the way up, because you'll need them on your way down.向上爬时,对遇到的人好点,因为掉下来时,你还会遇到他们。 14、Be happy. It’s one way of being wise. 做个快乐的人。那是英明智慧的一条路径。 15、As long as it is a comedy, I’d rather cry during the process. 只要是个喜剧结局,过程你让我怎么哭都行。 16、Always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right.总是听从内心的声音。因为即便它长在你的左边,它却总是对的。

英汉商标名称翻译

英汉商标名称翻译 摘要:商标名称的英汉翻译是当今翻译界最为关注的话题之一。随着经济全球化得发展,各国已不再是独立经营,独立生产,商品销往国外进行优势互补称谓大势所趋。因此在商品名称翻译就成了最重要的部分。商标名称的翻译既要符合输出语的原语特色,又要满足输入语的语言风格。影响商标名称翻译的因素及翻译的方法显得尤为重要。 关键词:商标,英汉翻译,影响因素及方法。 近十几年来,世界经济一直处于变革的边缘阶段。变化了的经济形势产生了新的经济理论以及新的经济遵循理念。在新的经济理念的前提下,各国政府对根据自己的世界经济状况对当地经济进行了调整。这些调整时包括多方面的,例如:货币兑换,商品价格,以及商品进出口等等。经济危机又一次将全世界的货币贬值,面对经济形势,美国强列要求中国将货币增值。面对严峻的国内外的压力,中国政府以及中国各大企业应该怎样保护自身利益不受损坏呢?那么企业又该如何让自己在激烈的市场竞争中立于不败之地呢?一个有价值的品牌是一个必不可少的因素。因此品牌名称和商标的翻译就显得尤为重要。商标对于商品来说就像脸面与人的关系。商标名称的好坏直接影响着消费者对商品的购买情况。商标的价值也被看做是一种附加价值,就是指超越商品本身所提供的基本价值。换句话说,商标的价值大部分在于它给消费者提供的诚信价值,名称意识价值,超高的质量价值,强强商标联合价值,以及其他如:专利等价值。好的商标名称不仅能够让产品经久不衰,更能为商家赢得丰厚利润。不言而喻,盈利才是商家最终目标。而商标名称则是让商家达到盈利目的的首要环节。 商标就是产品的门面。在商标的英汉翻译过程中,有一些因素都在被潜移默化的遵循着。例如文化,风俗,语言、意识形态、政府规定等等。接下来我们就来了解一下

英语常考标志词

标志词巧解语法和改错 标志词 1. 逗号 在语法填空中,逗号隔开一个词;如果有提示词 , 提示词是 adj ,则填这个词的副词形式,大多加 ly ;如果提示词是 v, 则填写它的非谓语形式。 如果无提示词,则优先考虑 however ,therefore, 其次考虑 moreover ,otherwise 。 例: Luckily (luck), he escaped from the fire. Unfortunately (unfortunate) , he fell off the bike. He earned a lot of money , however, he was addicted in the drug. 标志词 2. one of one of 之后若有形容词,一定要用最高级形式;若之后出现名词,则用复数形式;若既有名词又有形容词,则先填最高级,再填复数名词,最高级之前要加 the 例: The house is one of the cheapest (cheap) houses in the area. 标志词 3. when 与 while( 时间状语从句) when 之后一般要用过去式, while 之后一般要用过去进行时。 例: When I got home, my mother was cooking dinner. While my mother was cooking dinner, I entered the kitchen. 标志词 4. by 语法填空里,空格之后有“by” ” ,则空格里考虑填“be + 动词的过去分词”, 但是如果前面已经有了谓语动词,则空格里直接用“ 过去

八大时态标志词

一般现在时标志词: every day, evry Sunday, often, always, usually, sometimes , on Sundays, on weekdays等等。 一般过去时标志词: ago, yesterday, the day before yesterday, last week/year/night/month..., in 1989, just now, at the age of , one day, ago, long ago, once upon a time,(从前,很久 以前)then(那时), on that day(在那天), 一般将来时标志词: soon, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow(后天),this evening/afternoon/year before long(不久以后),next year/month/week/summer,in the future, some day(将来的 某一天) ,in two weeks/days/years 现在进行时标志词: now. Look. Listen. these days ,at that time. at that moment. this time ,yesterday evening 过去进行时标志词: at that time. at that moment. this time yesterday evening等;或者与when, while, as引导 的过去时间状语连用。 现在完成时标志词: already(用于肯定句), yet(用于否定,疑问句), just, before, recently, still, lately, never, ever, never, twice, on several occasion, in the past few days/weeks/months/years, (up to)these few days/weeks/months/years, this morning/week/month/year, just, up to present, so far, up to now, till now, since+时间 过去完成时标志词: by, by the time (of), by the end of + 过去时间; when. before. after…….+过去时间; up till then (直到时); up until last night(直 到昨晚)等; already, just, ever, yet 等。 过去将来时标志词: the following month (week…), the next time/ Friday/ term/ month

唯美英语句子

From now on,I will expect nothing, and just take what I get. 从现在起,我将不再期待,只珍惜我所拥有的。 Sometimes silence is not happy, just want to put the heart headroom. 有时沉默,不是不快乐,只是想把心净空。 A girl, who seems inattentive and careless, just reserves her gentleness to those who deserve it. 看似没心没肺,大大咧咧的女孩,只不过是把所有的温柔留给值得去爱的人。 Honestly I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I m too busy loving people who love me. 说实话,我没时间去讨厌那些讨厌我的人,因为我在忙着爱那些爱着我的人。 A smile is the most charming part of a person forever. 微笑永远是一个人身上最好看的东西。 The most painful goodbyes are the ones never said, but the heart already knows it's over. 最痛苦的一种再见是从未说出口,但心里却清楚,一切都已结束。。。 The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. 在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心 Just mind your own business. Don't bother yourself about others stuff. 打理好自己的事;不去管别人的事;不操心老天爷的事。 Try your best when you are young. Never regret.趁年轻,努力吧,别让自己太后悔! Be better than you were yesterday! 让今天的你好过昨天! Love lives deep in the mind instead of residing in the lips. ?爱情是埋在心灵深处,并不居住在双唇之间。

商务英语常见商标翻译

Useful Phrases 一、商务英语常见商标翻译 ? 1. word mark 文字商标 ? 2. figurative mark 图形商标 ? 3. associated mark 组合商标 ? 4. certification mark 保证商标 ? 5. collective mark 集体商标 ? 6. well-known mark 驰名商标 ?7. famous mark 著名商标 ?8. similar mark 近似商标 ?9. defensive mark 防御商标 ?10. service mark 服务标记 ?11. certificate mark 证明商标 ?12. visual mark 视觉商标 ?13. sound mark 声音商标 ?14. taste mark 味觉商标 ?15. single color mark 单色商 ?16. registered mark 注册商标 ?17. collective marks 集体商标 ?18. collective membership mark 集体成员商标?19. collective service mark 集体服务商标 ?20. collective trademark 集体商品商标

—?二、商标法词汇 ? 1. marks consisting of multiple words 多词商标 ? 2. aesthetic functionality 美学功能 ? 3. alternative designs 可替代设计 ? 4. ancillary services 辅助性服务 ? 5. application for use of trademark基于使用商标申请注册 ? 6. asserted trademark 申请商标 ?7. assignee of registrant 注册商标受让人 ?8. commercial impression 商业印象 ?9. companion application 姊妹申请 ?10. concurrent registration 并存注册 ?11. concurrent use 并存使用 ?12. duplicate registration 注册相同商标 ?13. foreign equivalents 外语对应词 ?14. parody marks 滑稽模仿商标 ?15. pending application 未决申请 ?16. period of use 使用的期限 ?17. phonetic equivalent 同音词 ?18. reference mark 引证商标 ?19. trademark operation 商标部 ?20. trade name 字号 ?21. trade mark registration certificate商标注册证

初中英语各个时态的句子结构及标志词

11. Mary is my best friend. We’re all from Henan, 1. _____ but now I live in Beijing when she lives in 2. _____ Guangzhou. We don’t look each other very often, 3. _____ but we’re keep in touch all the time. I often write 4. _____ to Mary and telling her about the things that 5. _____ are happened at my company, and she often 6. _____ writes to me about her work. We talk on phone 7. _____ once a week. Sometime I call her on her 8. _____ car phone, or we send e-mail to each other. 9. _____ We’re really luck. There are so many ways 10. ____ we can keep in touch with each other. 【答案解析】 1. all改为both。指Mary和作者两个人。 2. when改为and或while。因为两个分句没有主从关系。而是并列关系,或者有对比或对照的含义。 3. look改为see。因为此句意为“两个人不能经常见面(see)”。

英语听力的十大类标志词

英语听力的十大类标志词 1.级标志词 形容词、副词级、most / chief / primary / main / leading / …… 2.级标志词 only / unique / prefer / every / one / of all / perfect / …… 3.因果项标志词 cause / lead to / contribute to / thanks to / owing to / question / answer / why / reason / 其他形式的问句/ …… 4.转则项关键词 despite / in spite of / instead / while / from ~ to ~ / although ~ (yet)~ / not only ~ but also ~ / …… 5.序数项标志词 所有的序数词(first , second)/ another / the other / next / last / in addition / on the other hand / …… 6.时间项标志词 when / how / today / as / before / after / since / then / until / …… 7.解释项标志词 or / namely / in other words / that is / that is to say / …… 8.目的项标志词

to / for / …… 9.总结项标志词 all in all / in brief / to conclude / at last / in summary / in short / …… 10.强调项标志词 副词:especially / particularly / almost / always / usually / …… 动词:show / remember / note / notice / say / pronounce / ……

(完整word版)英语时态标志词

动词时态标志词 1.一般现在时 (1) always, usually, often, sometimes (2) every day, every morning, every Saturday, every time (3) in the morning, on Saturdays (4) once a week, three times a day, twice a year 2.一般过去时 (1) yesterday, the day before yesterday, yesterday morning (evening, afternoon) (2) last time, last Friday, last term, last month (3) 一段时间+ago (4) just now = a moment ago (5)in 1989 (6)at the age of 5, one day, long long ago, once upon a time (7) in the past 3.现在进行时 (1)now. nowadays (2)these days at present (3)Look. Listen. 4.过去进行时 (1)at that time.at that moment.this time yesterday evening (2)以when引导的谓语动词是一般过去时的时间状语 5.一般将来时 (1) tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, tomorrow morning (evening, afternoon) (2) next time, next Friday, next term, next month (3) in+一段时间 in + 一段时间 ' s + time (4) soon = right away = at once (5) by the end of + 将来时间 6.过去将来时 (1)the next time Friday term month (2)the following month (week…),

英语时态结构-标志词总结

英语时态结构,标志词总结 ⑴、一般现在时 结构:主+be(am/is/are)+其他/ 主+实义动词+其他/ 主+情态动词+动原+其他?标志词:often,always,usually, sometimes,everyweek(day/year/month…),once a week, on Sundays,on weekda ys,from timeto time ⑵、一般将来时?结构:主+will/shall+其他/主+begoing to +其他/主 +be+动-ing+其他… 标志词:tomorrow,in the future, nextweek, next Sunday,the day after tomorrow,in+ 一段时间,soon,from now on?⑶、一般过去时 结构:主+be(was/were)+其他/ 主+动词过去式+其他/ 标志词:一段时间+ago,yesterday,in 1945,at that time,once,durin gthe war,before,in the past ,the day before yesterday, last week(year/night/ month…), just now,at the ageof5,one day,long longago,once uponatime,this mo rning,a moment ago ⑷、现在完成时?结构:主+have/has+动词过去分词+其他 标志词:ever, never, since,already, yet,just, before,twice, once,three times, at the moment, atpresent/for+时间段;since+时间点/常见的副词:lately,recently,upto now,till now,so far,these days,in the past fewyears(months/weeks/days)?⑸、现在进行时?结构:主+be(am/is/are)+动词现在分词+其他?标志词:now,at themoment !at this time ,these days,Look!Listen! ⑹、过去进行时 结构:主+be(was/ were)+动词现在分词+其他?标志词:atthat moment, at this time of yesterday,ateight lastnight,at8:00am ye sterday,at this timelast night ,atthattime ?⑺、过去完成时 结构:主+had+动词过去分词+其他 标志词:by the end of last year(term, month…),过去完成时常用在told,said,knew,heard等词后的宾语从句或间接引语中,这时从句中的动作发生在主句表示的过去的动作之前。?⑻、过去将来时?结构:主+would/shou ld+其他/主+was/were going to +其他?标志词:the next day/morni ng/year,thefollowingyear/week/month?英语部分语法顺口溜 ⑴、名词: 记住f(e)结尾的名词复数:(把f(e)变成v在加es)?妻子(wife)持刀(knife)去宰狼(wolf),小偷(thief)吓得发了慌;?躲在架(shelf)后保己(sel

很短_很文艺_很唯美的英文句子

1.I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever.予独爱世间三物。昼之日,夜之月,汝之永恒。 2.Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looki ng outward together in the same direction. 生活教会我们,爱并不在于长久地凝视,而在于眺望远方同一方向的希望。 3.Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the r ain.生活不是等待暴风雨过境,而是学会在雨中跳出最美的舞姿。 4.You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。 5.If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… liv ing with you is the award of the lord…如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐…… 6.Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will sp end a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 7.In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep con cern for you.在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。 8.For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere b lessings and warm greetings to my f riends whom I miss so much.一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。 9.It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。 10.You and I remains the same in different time, at different places,among different people; time is changing, space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念! 11.Coffee is lonely without cups just as I am lonely without you.没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的…… 12.My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I wo rry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。 13.No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美. 14.Love is a carefully designed lie.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言. 15.Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见 16.Fading is true while flowering is past凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去 17.Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be acco mpanyed by the memory of...为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. 18.Love ,promised between the fingers.Finger rift,twisted in the love爱情…在指缝间承诺指缝….在爱情下交缠. 19.If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars如果你

英文商标名称的翻译与策略

英文商标名称的翻译与策略 1.前言 2.英文商标翻译的策略 2.1.音译 商标翻译过程中,音译是一种不可忽视的手段,具有极强的普遍性。音译是指在不背离“汉语语言规范和不引起错误联想或误解的条件下,按照原商标名称的发音,找到与之语音相近的汉语字词进行翻译。其优点是简单易行,译文有异国情调,可使产品具有一定吸引力。音译又分为:纯音译﹑谐音译和省音译。 2.1.1. 纯音译 纯音译即根据英文的读音逐字地用相近发音的汉字进行匹配的翻译。主要适用于专有名词,如:人名商标和地名商标。这种翻译法是商标在译为中文时,因无法找到相应的汉语表达而不得不采用的翻译方法。 2.1.1.1人名商标 有些商标是姓氏构成的,如:Hoover(胡佛)真空吸尘器,是源于生产商William Henry Hoover的姓氏;Rael-Brook(雷尔-布鲁克)男装,是源于公司创始人H.Rael-Brook的姓氏。有些商标是人的全名,如:Walt Disney(沃尔特·迪斯尼)制片公司,是根据公司创始人Walt Disney的姓名而定;Pierre Cardin(皮尔·卡丹)时装,是根据该时装的制造者Pierre Cardin的姓名而定;“benz”品牌最早含义是卡尔本茨的姓,根据译音,在中国翻译成“奔驰”。

2.1.1.2地名商标 Santana(桑塔纳)轿车,San Tana原是美国加利福尼亚洲一座山谷的名称;Nokia(诺基亚)手机是根据芬兰北部一座名为Nokia的小镇命名的。 2.1.2谐音译 这种译法是以音为引子,经常是在纯音译的基础上改动个别字眼,这些字眼与原商标读音谐音,改动后的音译商标又结合产品特征。例如:为纪念航空公司创始人Willian Edward Boeing 人们以其姓氏确定的商标Boeing,译作“博音”,但作为商标,译者改用谐音“波音”,这就可以使人们对这类超音速飞机产生无尽的遐想。 2.1.3省音译 省音译是根据中国人的审美习惯,双音节和三音节的商标更能令人过目不忘,有些英文商标单词较长音节较多,如果逐字翻译,读起来拗口且不便记忆,可采用省音译来简化。 2.2意译 意译是根据原商标的意思,翻译为意义相同或相近的汉语。意译能较好地体现原商标确立者的初衷和希冀,对一些形象鲜明,寓意优雅,词语华丽的商标可采用意译。意译可分为纯意译、择意译和增减意译。 2.2.1纯意译 某些商品的商标本身具有鲜明的意思,并且在中西方文化中都具有优雅美好的含义,这时可以用纯意译。例如:Blue bird(蓝鸟)汽车,就是取自比利时作家Maurice Materlinek于1911年所获诺贝尔文学奖的童话剧《Blue bird》剧中“Blue bird”,象

八大时态标志词

一般现在时标志词: every day,evry Sunday,often,always,usually,sometimes ,on Sundays,on weekdays等等。 一般过去时标志词: ago,yesterday,the day before yesterday,last week/year/night/month (i) 1989,just now,at the age of ,one day,ago,long ago,once upon a time,(从前,很久以前)then(那时),on that day(在那天), 一般将来时标志词: soon,tomorrow,the day after tomorrow(后天),this evening/afternoon/year before long(不久以后),next year/month/week/summer,in the future,some day(将来的某一天),in two weeks/days/years 现在进行时标志词: now.Look.Listen.these days,at that time.at that moment.this time,yesterday evening 过去进行时标志词: at that time.at that moment.this timeyesterday evening等;或者与when, while, as引导的过去时间状语连用。 现在完成时标志词: already(用于肯定句), yet(用于否定,疑问句), just, before, recently,still, lately,never, ever, never, twice, onseveraloccasion,in the past few days/weeks/months/years, (up to)these fewdays/weeks/months/years, this morning/week/month/year, just,up to present, so far, up to now, till now, since+时间过去完成时标志词:

经典唯美 英语句子

我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言 Love is a carefully designed lie. 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 凋谢是真实的盛开只是一种过去 Fading is true while flowering is past 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我. Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of... 爱情…在指缝间承诺指缝….在爱情下交缠. Love ,promised between the fingers Finger rift,twisted in the love 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了 If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars 感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然 to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there 没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁. No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others. 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。 Eternity is not a distance but a decision. 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。 At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。 Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。 Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 距离使两颗心靠得更近。 I need him like I need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。 If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。 Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档