当前位置:文档之家› 商务谈判常用句型

商务谈判常用句型

商务谈判常用句型
商务谈判常用句型

商务谈判常用句型:

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:

I see what you mean.

(我明白您的意思。)

如果表示赞成,可以说:

That's a good idea.

(是个好主意。)

或者说:

I agree with you.

(我赞成。)

如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:

We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.

(如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)

在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:

I don't think that's a good idea.

(我不认为那是个好主意。)

或者

Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.

(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)

如果是拒绝,可以说:

We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.

(我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。)

有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如

To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.

(说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。)

谈判期间,由於言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现後,你可以说:

No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...

(不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……)

或者说:

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.

(哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。)

1、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。

3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。

4、Trust me. 请相信我。

5、We are here to solve problems. 我们是来解决问题的。

6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners. 这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

7、I hope this meeting is productive. 我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

8、I need more information. 我需要更多的信息。

9、Not in the long run. 从长远来说并不是这样。(这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。)

10、Let me explain to you why . 让我给你解释一下原因。(很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。)

11、That’s the basic problem. 这是最基本的问题。

12、Let’s compromise. 让我们还是各退一步吧。(嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。)

13、It depends on what you want. 那要视贵方的需要而定。(没那么正规的场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。)

14、The longer we wait, the less likely we will come up with anything. 时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

15、Are you negotiable? 你还有商量的余地吗?

1、We are ready. 我们准备好了。

2、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。

3、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点

什么吧?

4、Trust me. 请相信我。

5、We are here to solve problems. 我们是来解决问题的。

6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners. 这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

7、I hope this meeting is productive. 我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

8、I need more information. 我需要更多的信息。

9、Not in the long run. 从长远来说并不是这样。(这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。)

10、Let me explain to you why . 让我给你解释一下原因。(很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。)

11、That’s the basic problem. 这是最基本的问题。

12、Let’s compromise. 让我们还是各退一步吧。(嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追

求利润最大化是一种专业精神。)

13、It depends on what you want. 那要视贵方的需要而定。(没那么正规的场合下说:那

要看你到底想要什么。)

14、The longer we wait, the less likely we will come up with anything. 时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

15、Are you negotiable? 你还有商量的余地吗?

16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation. 我肯定还有商量的余地。

17、We have another plan. 我们还有一个计划。(准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!)

18、Let’s negotiate the price. 让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

19、We could add it to the agenda. 我们可以把它也列入议程。

20、Thanks for reminding us. 谢谢你的提醒。

21、Our position on the issue is very simple. 我们的意见很简单。

22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us. 希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。

23、We have done a lot. 我们已经取得了不少的进展。

24、We can work out the details next time. 我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

25、I suggest that we take a break. 建议休息一下。

26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour. 咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。

27、We need a break. 我们需要暂停一下。

28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow. 我建议明天再继续,好吗?(少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住”,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”。)

29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow. 我们可以把会议延迟到明天。

30、That will eat up a lot of time. 那会耗费很多时间。

理赔索赔英语:

We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim. 就。。。。。。,敬请迅速处理。

We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor’s report as evidence.

具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。

However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged. 其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

We hold the goods at your disposition.

我们保留货物等候你们处置。

The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers. 你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original

sample.

经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。

We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。

We've given your claim careful consideration.

我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。

We filed a claim with (against) you for the shortweight.

关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。

The Chinese representative and Mr. Bake discussed the claim.

中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。

We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.

我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。

Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.

有关错误货品的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。

We have already made a careful investigation of the case.

我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。

I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.

我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。

We are not in a position to entertain your claim.

我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。

We regret our inability to accommodate your claim.

很抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔要求。

I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.

我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。

I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.

恐怕贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。

We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.

我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。

I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee. 我想我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。

There are some different types of claims.

索赔有几种不同的类型。

This is a claim on quality.

这是质量索赔。

This is a claim on shortweight.

这是短重索赔。

This is a claim on delayed shipment.

这是延期装运索赔。

Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.

短重索赔是由包装破损或装运短重引起的。

Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.

延期索赔是对卖方没有按时装运货物而提出的索赔。

Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.

品质(质量)索赔是在货物质量低劣或是质量改变的条件下发生的。

对外贸易基本术语:

hey mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.

贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

They are well-known in trade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you. 我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

foreign trade 对外贸易

overseas trade 海外贸易

international trade 国际贸易

to trade with 和...进行贸易

to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重

to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳

to make a deal 做一笔交易

deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往

to deal in 经营,做生意

to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性

trade circles 贸易界

to handle 经营某商品

to trade in 经营某商品

business scope/frame 经营范围

trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

2.Can we do a barter trade?

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

Is it still a direct barter trade?

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗? A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

We may agree to do processing trade with you.

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

trade by commodities 商品贸易

visible trade 有形贸易

invisible trade 无形贸易

barter trade 易货贸易

bilateral trade 双边贸易

triangle trade 三角贸易

multilateral trade 多边贸易

counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

counter purchase 互购贸易

buy-back 回购贸易

compensation trade 补偿贸易

processing trade 来料加工贸易

assembling trade 来料装配贸易

leasing trade 租赁贸易

in exchange for 用...交换...

trade agreement 贸易协议

3.We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves. 我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China. 我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship. 此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

business association 业务联系,交往

business connection 业务联系

close relationship 密切的关系

closer ties 更密切的关系

to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

to present business relationship 保持业务关系

to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

4.When could you introduce me to your sister company?

什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China. 我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

trade cooperation 贸易合作

technological cooperation 技术合作

business cooperation 业务合作

cooperative relationship 合作关系

the scope of cooperation 合作范围

Additional Words and Phrases

trade fair 贸易展销会

trade show 贸易展览

trade agreement 贸易协议

to establish arrangement 达成协议

to reach an agreement 达成协议

trade terms/clause 贸易条款

trade balance 贸易平衡

to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易

to work with 与...共事

business activities 经济活动

business house 商行;商号

trading department/mechanics 贸易机构

trade association 贸易协会

the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门

C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade) 中国国际贸易促进会

Commercial Counselor's Office

中国使馆的商务处

Chamber of Commerce 商会

trading partnership 经营合伙人

foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者

trading center 贸易中心

trading market 贸易市场

tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商

商务谈判常用语

谈判用语 谈判之初——客方 请多指教我是法国雪铁龙公司在中国区的营销经理,这是我的名片 谢谢您的邀请,我对这个环境很喜欢,希望我们能够合作愉快 磋商阶段 如果我说的不对,请纠正。 感谢你们为我们所做的一切,很高兴和贵方打交道 我们从公平的角度来考虑的 我们希望从原则的角度出发来解决问题,而不是出于个人的利益和权利。 信任是另一回事 我能不能再问几个问题,以看我刚才的陈述的事实是否正确 贵方这样做的原则是什么尼 让我想想自己是否理解您刚才所说的 我稍后再和您谈判此事 关于贵方的推理,有几个地方很难理解,让我告诉您是哪几个地方吧 如果我们同意或者不同意。。。。。 我们将很高兴的以一种对贵方方便的方法来解决问题 讨价还价阶段 买方 其他的供货商给我们的价格更好 您能介绍一下你们的公司和产品吗? 您能把价格略降一点吗 如果我们订货量大的话,有无可能降低价格? 你们产品的最低价格是多少? 如果我们都坚持不让的话,我们就谈不下去了。 让我们各让一半

我很赞赏您为我们争取达成一直所做出的努力,但是你们得让步太小了 以此价格,谈判不可能往前前进 如果能保证给我们提早发货,我们会接受你们的报价 这是我们第三次谈判了,我们必须解决价格问题 卖方 您能接受比这低的价格吗? 能接受 10%的折扣吗 价格取决于质量,质量和价格不可分割 以此价格成交我们会亏本 我们的政策是一般不给打折 恐怕这是最后一次出价 看在我们长期合作的份上,我们降价5% 我们觉得不能接受的还价,因为我们的出价很实在 我们决定再降价2%,期望有助于你们促销我们的产品 我们愿意本着平等、互利和各取所需的精神,和你们建立业务关系 付款方式的探讨 进口方 希望贵方能给我们报一个优惠的付款方式 贵方付款的条件是什么? 请告诉我方付款条件好吗 贵方一般采取什么样的支付方式? 如果贵方接受付款交单,那就帮了我们的大忙 由于这次购货量大,我方希望贵方采取分期付款方式。 为了做成这笔交易,我希望双方都做一些让步。50%按付款交单,其他按承兑交单如何?希望贵方能采取灵活的付款方式。 卖方 -出口方 我方只接受保兑,不可撤销,凭装船单据付款的信用证 我方只接受即期信用证 仅仅这笔交易,我们接受承兑交单 我们希望第一次的订货能预先付款 贵方一定要在交货期前20 天将信用证开给我方

商务谈判中英语条件句的运用

商务谈判中英语条件句的运用 [摘要] 英语条件句是商务谈判中得语言特点之一.对商务谈判者来讲, 熟练运用和掌握英语条件句是必需具有得谈判技巧之一.商务谈判者在商务谈判中,恰如其分地掌握和使用好各种条件句,是使谈判获得成功得重要因素之一. [关键词] 英语条件句商务谈判运用 一、前言 国际商务谈判参与得双方为了协调、改善彼此得经济关系,满足贸易得需求,因此在商务谈判活动得每个环节都会提出一些符合己方利益得条件.如何提出和同意彼此得条件则是每个商务活动者必需掌握得一门艺术技巧. 商务谈判者在商务谈判中,往往依照谈判得对象、所拟业务、时刻、地点、口头和书面得不同而恰如其分地掌握和使用好各种条件句,是使谈判获得成功得重要因素之一. 二、英语条件句在商务谈判中得作用 1虚拟条件句得作用 (1)表示委婉语气.虚拟条件句在商务活动中,常用于表示请求、咨询、反对、否定或赞同等等得一种委婉语气.幸免生硬得要求和发生令人不愉快得事.如初次约定见面得时候,时刻对双方来讲基本上个重要得要素,因为各自得时刻日程基本上早有安排得,在和不人约定见面必需征求对方得同意,询咨询时用虚拟语气得口吻确实是对对方得一种尊重.假如己方特别想在有限得时刻内见到对方,能够把自己得情况简单做一讲明,这时能够用含有过去式得情态动词条件句向对方提出见面得时刻与缘故让对方考虑.对方自然也会依照具体情况会做出尽快地安排.例如: 我方咨询:i shall be in beijing for a week and i should be grateful if you could let know the day and time which would suit you best, as i can then go ahead and fit in my other appointments 我将在北京逗留一星期时刻.wM我将特别感谢,假如您能告诉我什么时刻对您最合适,因为我将依此安排我其他得日程. 对方答:i shall be pleased to see you at 11:30 on 9 june and would be grateful if you would confirm the appointment on your arrival in beijing我会非常快乐于6月9日上午11:30接待您,并将特别感谢,假如您能在抵达北京后再确认一下. (2)拒绝劣势.虚拟条件句本来确实是表示与过去、现在或今后得实际情况相反得.因此,在商务谈判中,高超得谈判家正是利用相反效果来达到表示赞同或否定意见.当对方表示出高傲神态,岐视我方得产品时,我们能够采纳委婉语气,换位让对方来考虑.使用虚拟条件句能够幸免自己处于不利得地位,同时又不得罪对方.例如: you might feel the same way if you were sitting in my scat假如你坐在我得位置上,你会有同样得感受得. 2真实条件句得作用 (1)表达真实准确无误得信息.商务谈判双方既可能存在冲突得利益,实际上还可能存在共同点或许彼此能够兼容得利益.一项合同谈判得背后会有许多得利益因素.商务谈判者必须分析交易双方得利益所在,认清哪些利益关于我方是特别重要得,是决不能让步得;哪些利益是能够让步得,是能够交换得条件?有经验得谈判者会用对自己不重要得条件去交换对对方无所谓得、但对自己却非常在意得一些条件.如此得谈判才是双赢得谈判.专门是在正式签约文书上要做到准确无误.例如,办理运输关于买方可能没有任何优势,那么卖方就能够以cif签订合同.但如买方觉得办理保险是特别重要得,那么,卖方也能够在取得尽快交货得前提下,与对方签订cfr合同.这是一份合同中有关保险得内容条款: in case the contractis concluded on cif basis,the insurance shall be effected by the seller for

商务谈判专用英语口语练习

当前文档修改密码:8362839 商谈 ●赞成 赞成。 I agree. *比较生硬的说法。 I think it's very important. (我认为这个问题很重要。) I agree. (我同意。) I agree with that. I'm with you. *“对,对”、“很好嘛”、“我赞成”、“OK”。 I'm for it. I don't agree. (我反对。) 我也这样认为。 I think so, too. *更口语的说法。 Tokyo is too expensive. (东京的物价太贵。) I think so, too. (我也这样认为。) 好哇! Anything you say! Let's see a movie. (我们去看电影吧。) Anything you say! (好哇!) I'm with you. Okay, let's. You're in charge. You're the boss.

I agree with you. No objection! I don't have any objection to it. *objection “异议”、“反对”、“不服从”、“反对理由”。What do you think of my proposal? (你觉得我的建议怎么样?) I don't have any objection to it. (我不反对。) I have no objection to it. I don't object to it. No problem here. Sounds alright to me. That's fine with me. How's tomorrow? (明天怎么样?) That's fine with me. (我没问题。) That sounds good. Sounds like a good idea to me. Fine. *这是种常用的表达方式,表示带有“无可挑剔的”、“不错的”、“好的”等语感。 How was the proposal? (这个建议怎么样?) Fine. (很好!) How's everything? (一切都好吗?) Fine. (很好呀!) Good. It's acceptable. Okay. That's fair. *用于听到对方给予妥协性的回答时,就对方的意见或行为作出答复, 含有“这样才公平、公正”的语气。 How does that sound? (那样行吗?) That's fair. (那就行了。) Fair enough. You can say that again. *表示“我的看法和你完全一致”,带有同情的语感。 That meeting was awful. (那个会开得真糟糕。) You can say that again. (我也有同样感觉。) I'll say. Definitely.

国际商务谈判用语

Ⅰ Mini Negotiation: Negotiating Corporate Possibilities: A:Your agency has the experience we need. And we have the best-quality product. B:Yes.We agree your company has a good product.But we’d have to get certain guarantees before we promise to do business with you. A:What are those conditions? B:First of all,we’d have to insist on sole agency in China.Second,we’d want a18% commission.Third,we’d need a three-year contract. A:You’re asking for a lot.If we agree,will you pay65%of marketing costs? B:That’s too high.We would prefer that you

accept financial responsibilities for50 percent of all costs. A:That is more than what I expected.I’ll have to talk with our president and call you later this week. Negotiating Trading Terms and Conditions: A:Now,let’s get down to business. B:OK.Have you read my catalogues? A:Yes.But first of all,I want to make sure your machines are of the newest design and the best quality. B:I can assure you all of that. A:We are interested in your machine. However,we’ve received offers for similar machines from other sources.So,our business depends very much on your prices. B:If you take all factors into consideration,

商务谈判常用英语词汇

商务谈判常用英语词汇 1、出口方面的词汇 出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品倾销 dumping 外汇倾销 exchange dumping 优惠关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trade 贸易逆差 unfavorable balance of trade 进口配额制 import quotas 自由贸易区 free trade zone 对外贸易值 value of foreign trade 国际贸易值 value of international trade 普遍优惠制 generalized system of preferences-GSP 最惠国待遇 most-favored nation treatment-MFNT 2、价格条件 价格术语trade term (price term) 运费freight 单价 price 码头费wharfage 总值 total value 卸货费landing charges 金额 amount 关税customs duty 净价 net price 印花税stamp duty 含佣价price including commission 港口税port dues 回佣return commission . 装运港port of shipment 折扣discount, allowance 卸货港port of discharge 批发价 wholesale price 目的港port of destination 零售价 retail price 进口许口证import licence 现货价格spot price

国际商务谈判技巧英语

国际商务谈判技巧英语 篇一:商务谈判技巧英文 英语商务谈判的语言技巧 美加电话英语认为随着现在社会的发展以后英语学者面临着谈判也随着发展的需求而增 加,在谈判中很多英语高手都会手忙脚乱,如果大家按照小编我说的以下方法去仔细的细分 出自身行业中的英语,那么在盼盼的时候你就是高手。 1.英语商务谈判的词汇选择英语商务谈判中,对于语言的选择很有讲究。首先是词汇上的选择,要求有以下几个原 则: 简洁性的词汇 英语商务在词汇上的选择首先要注意简洁性。商务词汇的应用及生活中英语不一样,及 文学上的词汇选择更不相同,不需要很多的修饰和夸张手法。英语谈判中所选择的词汇尽量 端正、简练、清晰,不使用繁复、模糊的词汇。 精确性的词汇 其次英语商务谈判中的词汇选择要注意精确性,尽量避免歧义的

产生而导致对方的不满 和不理解。同时也不要为了表现谈判者的英语水平而使用英语方言、英语俚语、英语谚语、双关语、洋泾浜语等。 少用表示情感的词汇在商务英语的谈判中,尽量少用修饰词或者带有感情色彩的词汇。因为谈判语言的要求 是实事求是,而感情色彩的词汇往往让人觉得虚假和不可信,甚至有吹嘘的嫌疑。结果是令 人反感。相反,事实和陈述数据的利用往往能确切地反映出某种商品的特点,而且更具有说服力。 2.英语商务谈判的句型结构除了英语商务谈判的词汇选择之外,句子结构的选择也非常有讲究,而且有些句型结构 是可选的,有些句型是一定不要选择或者尽量避免的。 可选的句型结构 1)条件句的应用 条件句型在英语里按其意义可分为真实条件句和非真实条件句 两大类。真实条件句所表示的条件是事实或者在说话人看来有可能实 现的事情。商务谈判者在商务谈判中,通常要选择真实条件句来表达。恰如其分地掌握和运 用条件句,是谈判成功的重要因素之一。此外,虚拟条件句的运用可以表示委婉语气。通常情况下,表示请求、咨询、否定等口气时可以使用。这样可以避免发生令人不愉快的事件。

商务谈判词汇

Chapter 1 Daily Negotiation

Chapter 2 Sometimes it’s fast and easy

Chapter 3 Playing Fair 1.我一向尽全力服务客户,但我也不会因此压榨承包商,借此为客户 获取额外的利益,而这也为我赢得了公平的美誉。 L did my best for my clients, but l never screwed a contractor to gain my client an unfair advantage, and that earned me a reputation for being fair. *2. Remember there’s no such thing as a free lunch. Everything has a price and somebody pays for it. 要记住天下没有免费的午餐,每样东西都有价格,总有人得付出代价 3. 万一出问题,你交不出货,我们可能就赶不上圣诞节铺货了。如果你能快个两到三个星期交货,他们可能就会选你。 ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ 4. Make all the prices subject to confirmation, so you can’t be held to them.每个数值都要去确认,免得别人挑你毛病。

商务谈判常用句型

商务谈判常用句型: Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品? Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。 I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。 My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。 Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production. 再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。 Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式? Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货? 在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说: I see what you mean. (我明白您的意思。) 如果表示赞成,可以说: That's a good idea. (是个好主意。) 或者说: I agree with you. (我赞成。) 如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如: We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units. (如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)

商务谈判中各个环节的一般英语用语

商务谈判中各个环节的一般英语用语 一提到商务英语谈判,大家肯定都觉得很难,而难也就难在英语口语不行,专业知识不行。商务谈判真的有那么难吗?其实也不见得。只要你掌握了商务谈判的一般用语,再给自己补充一些基本的专业知识,进行谈判也就变的比较容易了。 为了大家提供一些学习的方便,我们准备了关于商务英语谈判的一般用语,以及一些试题。这些基本用语,对从事或准备从事外贸工作的人员很是适用,大家甚至可以把它作为外贸英语口语教材。 根据商务谈判的各个环节和场景,我们把内容分为13项。 商务谈判中开始会谈的一般用语 Now that we are all here, let's begin the talk, shall we? 现在人都到了,咱们开始,怎么样? What do you think if we begin now? 我们现在开始,好吗? If you don't mind, I think we'd better begin right away. 你要是不介意,我们就开始吧。 Suppose we get down to business now? 现在我们开始怎么样? Let's get straight down to business now? 我们直截了当谈问题吧。 Well, I know you're all extremely busy, so why don't we get started? 我知道你们都特别忙,那就赶紧开始吧。 As we are familiar with each other, let's come straight to the point. 大家都是熟人,我们就开门见山吧。 We've gone too far off the point. Let's return to the topic under discussion. 咱们离题太远了,还是回到正题上来吧。 Let's have a word about delivery, OK? 咱们谈谈交货问题,好吗? Let's have a talk over the question of payment terms, if you don't mind. 你要是不反对,我们就谈谈付款条件。 Speaking of mode of payment, can you advise me of your general practice in this respect? 谈到付款方式,能否告诉我,你们这方面通常怎么做? 单词词组解析: right away: 立刻 get down to: 开始认真考虑。在本文的句子中是指立刻开始讨论吧。还可以加入一些其他的形容词,比如:get straight down to. 更突出了直截了当的意思。off the point: 离题,跑题。 delivery: 递送,交送,交货。在贸易交流中,这个词的意思是交货。payment terms: 付款方式。在商务合同中还有很多其他条款,比如:检验条款,包装条款等等。 商务英语会谈中如何介绍谈话轮廓 商务谈判一般用语:转入下一个议题

常用商务谈判用语培训

常用商务谈判用语 介绍篇 (1) A: I don’t believe we’ve met. B: No, I don’t think we have. A: My name is Chen Sung-lim. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们往常没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。 (2) A: Here’s my name card. B: And here’s mine. A: It’s nice to finally meet you. B: And I’m glad to meet you, too. A: 这是我的名片。

B: 这是我的。 A: 专门快乐终于与你见面了。 B: 我也专门快乐见到你。 (3) A: Is that the office manager over there? B: Yes, it is, A: I haven’t met him yet. B: I’ll introduce him to you . A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。 A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 (4) A: Do you have a calling card ? B: Yes , right here. A: Here’s one of mine. B: Thanks.

A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。 A:喏,这是我的。 B:感谢。 (5) A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent? B: Haven’t you m et yet? A: No, we haven’t. B: I’ll be glad to do it. A:请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗? B:你们还没见面吗? A:嗯,没有。 B:我乐意为你们介绍。 (6) A: I’ll call you next week. B: Do you know my number? 3 / 61

商务谈判对话

(准备好礼物、签约合同、双方谈判者的名牌,两国国旗) 1、进场、落座(握手欢迎,面带微笑) A1.B1总,您好!欢迎欢迎欢迎(随行人员:您好,您好,您好……) 2、寒暄 A1.B1总你们今天辛苦了。昨天晚上休息得怎么样,还习惯吗?对我们的安排还满意吗? B1.贵公司给我们安排的酒店非常舒适。 A1.饭菜还和您胃口吗? B1.哈哈哈,中国饮食文化博大精深,昨天我们真是大饱口福呀~ A1.我们公司呢特意给您准备了一份中国小礼物(起立,双手递上),希望您能够喜欢(此处应该有礼物,加亮!!) B1.(起立,双手接过)A1总,您真是太客气了,礼物我非常喜欢。 3、切入主题,介绍谈判代表 A1.再次欢迎各位谈判代表来中国进行业务洽谈,希望我们这次能够合作愉快。B1总,那我们现在可以开始了吗? B1.好的,可以开始了。 A1.首先呢,我想请我的助理来介绍下我方的代表。 A2.(起立)现在呢,由我来介绍下我方的代表。这是我方总经理A1(A1起立,你们好); 这是我方市场部经理A3,这是我方采购部部长A4,这是我方技术总监A5,还有这是我方法律顾问A6。我是总经理助理A2,你们好!(坐下) B1.现在呢由我方秘书来介绍一下我方的人员。 B2.这是我们的执行总监B1(B1起立,大家好),这是我们的销售部经理B3,这是我方财务总监B4,这是我方技术总监B5,还有这是我方法律顾问B6。我是助理B2。(坐下) 4、双方进行第一轮磋商(旁白A2) B1.在前期的谈判中,我们对你方提出的合同价格并不是十分满意,为了尽快促成合作,我方在“十一”之际与贵方谈判,希望这次双方能达成一致的意见。 A1.我方对贵方所表现的诚意再次表示感谢。经过慎重的考虑,决定在原来的报价基础上再提高10万美元,也就是225万美元。您看怎么样? B4. 贵方报价实在太低,恕我们对这次报价很难认同。我方建议合同报价为240万美元。 下面由我公司的销售部经理B3给出最新的市场调查情况。 B3. 好的,下面由我来说一下。我公司一直致力于开发高端的技术产品,研发的技术产品在美国、欧洲以致世界市场上都得到很好的反响。根据市场部分析,近年来我公司在中国市

常用商务谈判用语定稿版

常用商务谈判用语 HUA system office room 【HUA16H-TTMS2A-HUAS8Q8-HUAH1688】

常用商务谈判用语(一) 介绍篇 (1) A: I don’t believe we’ve met. B: No, I don’t think we have. A: My name is Chen Sung-lim. B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. A: 我们以前没有见过吧? B:我想没有。 A:我叫陈松林。 B:您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。 (2)

A: Here’s my name card. B: And here’s mine. A: It’s nice to finally meet you. B: And I’m glad to meet you, too. A: 这是我的名片。 B: 这是我的。 A: 很高兴终于与你见面了。 B: 我也很高兴见到你。 (3) A: Is that the office manager over there? B: Yes, it is, A: I haven’t met him yet. B: I’ll introduce him to you . A:在那边的那位是经理吧? B:是啊。

A:我还没见过他。 B:那么,我来介绍你认识。 (4) A: Do you have a calling card ? B: Yes , right here. A: Here’s one of mine. B: Thanks. A:您有名片吗? B:有的,就在这儿。 A:喏,这是我的。 B:谢谢。 (5) A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent? B: Haven’t you met yet?

商务谈判中会用到的英语高频词汇

1、出口方面的词汇 出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品倾销 dumping 外汇倾销 exchange dumping 优惠关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trade 贸易逆差 unfavorable balance of trade 进口配额制 import quotas 自由贸易区 free trade zone 对外贸易值 value of foreign trade 国际贸易值 value of international trade 普遍优惠制 generalized system of preferences-GSP 最惠国待遇 most-favored nation treatment-MFNT 2、价格条件 价格术语trade term (price term) 运费freight 单价 price 码头费wharfage 总值 total value 卸货费landing charges 金额 amount 关税customs duty 净价 net price 印花税stamp duty 含佣价price including commission 港口税port dues 回佣return commission . 装运港port of shipment

折扣discount, allowance 卸货港port of discharge 批发价 wholesale price 目的港port of destination 零售价 retail price 进口许口证import licence 现货价格spot price 出口许口证export licence 期货价格forward price 现行价格(时价)current price prevailing price 国际市场价格 world (International)Market price 离岸价(船上交货价)FOB-free on board 成本加运费价(离岸加运费价) C&F-cost and freight 到岸价(成本加运费、保险费价)CIF-cost,insurance and freight 3、交货条件 交货delivery 轮船steamship(缩写S.S) 装运、装船shipment 租船charter (the chartered ship) 交货时间 time of delivery 定程租船voyage charter 装运期限time of shipment 定期租船time charter 托运人(一般指出口商)shipper, consignor 收货人consignee 班轮regular shipping liner 驳船lighter 舱位shipping space 油轮tanker 报关clearance of goods

英语商务谈判句型

商务谈判有用句型 Useful Sentences I 1.I’d like to direct you to see our showroom Please look at our display products. 我带您到展示中心观看我们的产品。 2.This catalog shows most of our products. 这目录上列出了我们的大部分产品。 3.Do you have any printed material on this product 有关于这种产品的说明书吗? 4.I’m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we’ll make a sample discount of twenty persent. 很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过样品可以达8折出售。 5.Anything particular you are interested in 有个别感兴趣的产品吗? 6.Would you like to hear my presentation and let me show you how it works now 现在让我向您做产品介绍并进行产品演示,好吗? 7.What are the specifications of the product 这种产品都有哪些规格呢? 8.Do you have a prototype of your new product 有新产品的样品吗? II 1. This offer is subject to market fluctuation. 本报价随行就市。 2. Our offer is valid for seven days from today, and will then be subject to change according to the market price of the day. 我方的报盘自今日起一周内有效,以后可按每日市价变动/随行就市。 3.I’d like to hear your quotation on a CIF Los Angeles basis valid for 90 days, with an inclusion of a 5% agent’s commission in your quotation. 请给我一个有效期为90天的CIF报价,目的港为洛杉矶,报价含5%佣金。 4. We are interested in your silk scarves. Could you give me some idea of your prices 我们对你们的真丝围巾感兴趣。你能让我了解一下你们的价格吗? 5.Would you please let us know about your price 你能让我们了解一下你们的价格吗? 6.Could you give us your lowest quotation, CIF European Main Ports 你能给我们包最低的成本、保险加运费欧洲主要口岸到岸价吗? 7. Could you make us an offer on CIF basis 你能给我们包一个成本、运费加保险价吗? 8. Do you allow any discount on this commodity 这种商品你们是否给折扣? 9. What’s the discount you usually allow if we place a large order 要是我们的订购数量大的话,你们通常给多少折扣? 10. How much discount can you give me if my order is over 8000 dozen 要是我订购数量超过8000打,你能给我多少折扣? 11. You should give us some discount for such a large order. 我们订购数量这么大,你应该给我们一些折扣。

商务谈判常用的英语口语对话

商务谈判常用的英语口语对话【商务谈判常用的英语口语对话】 R: Even with volume sales, our coats for the Exec-U-Ciser won‘t go down much. D: Just what are you proposing? R: We could take a cut(降低)on the price. But 25% would slash our profit margin(毛利率).We suggest a compromise――10%. D: That‘s a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas? R: I don‘t think I can change it right now. Why don ‘t we talk again tomorrow? D: Sure. I must talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground(共同信念)on this. NEXT DAY

D: Robert, I‘ve been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed; but we can try to come up with some thing else. R: I hope so, Dan. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal――but I‘m try very hard to reach some middle ground(互相妥协). D: I understand. We propose a structured deal(阶段式和约). For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%. R: Dan, I can‘t bring those numbers back to my office――they‘ll turn it down flat(打回票). D: Then you‘ll have to think of something better, Robert. 【商务谈判常用的英语口语对话】 Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu 第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以轻心。双方第一回过招如下:

国际商务谈判-词汇整理

Chapter 1 Bargaining 讨价还价 : competitive, win-lose situations; Negotiation 谈判 : win-win situations; Intangibles 无形因素 : intangible factors are the underlying psychological motivations that may directly or indirectly influence the parties during a negotiation; Interdependent 相互依赖 : when the parties depend on each other to achieve their own preferred outcome they are interdependent; Independent parties 独立各方 : Independent parties are able to meet their own needs without the help of others; they can be relatively detached, indifferent and uninvolved with others; Dependent parties 完全依赖各方 : Dependent parties must rely on others for what they need since they need the help, benevolence, or cooperation of the other, the dependent party must accept and accommodate to that provider 's whims and idiosyncrasies; Competitive situation 竞争性情形 : when the goals of two or more people are interconnected so that only one can achieve the goal, this is competitive situation, also known as a zero-sum or distributive situation ,in which “individuals are so linked together that there is a negative correlation between their goal attainments ”; Mutual-gains situation 相互获益情形: When parties 'goals are linked so that one person 's goal achievement helps others to achieve their goals, it is a mutual-gains situation , also known as a non-sum or integrative situation; BATNA (达成谈判协议的最佳选择)an acronym for best alternative to a negotiated agreement; The dilemma of honesty 诚实困境 : it concerns how much of the truth to tell the other party; The dilemma of trust 信任困境 : it concerns how much should negotiators believe what the other party tells them; Distributive bargaining 分配式谈判: accepts the fact that there can only be one winner given the situation and pursues a course of action to be that winner; Integrative bargaining 共赢争价: attempts to find solutions so both parties can do well and achieve their goals; Claim value 主张价值 : to do whatever is necessary to claim the reward, gain the lion 's share, or gain the largest piece possible; Create value 创造价值: to find a way for all parties to meet their objectives, either by identifying more resources or finding unique ways to share and coordinate the use of existing resources; Conflict 冲突 : a potential consequence of interdependent relationships is conflict. Conflict may be defined as a “sharp disagreement or opposition, as of interests, ideas, etc.”and includes “the perceived divergence of interest, or a belief that the parties 'current aspirations cannot be achieved simultaneously ”. Contending 争夺战略: actors pursuing the contending strategy pursue their own outcomes strongly and show little concern for whether the other party obtains his or her desired outcomes; Yielding 屈服战略: actors pursuing the yielding strategy show little interest or concern in whether they attain their own outcomes, but they are quite interested in whether the other party attains his or her outcomes; Inaction 不作为战略 : actors pursuing the inaction strategy show little interest in whether they attain their own out-comes, as well as little concern about the other party obtains his or her outcomes; Problem solving 解决问题战略: actors pursuing the problem solving strategy show high concern for attaining their own outcomes and high concern for whether the other

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档