当前位置:文档之家› 博物馆奇妙夜中英剧本+词汇解析

博物馆奇妙夜中英剧本+词汇解析

看电影学英语Night at the Museum Battle II 《博物馆奇妙夜2》

-Larry: What if this was your house? Power's out. Lights are dead.
what if: 假使
假设这是你的家,突然断电,一片漆黑。
Your little ones in their bunk bed down the hall, crying out...
bunk:双层床 hall: 走廊
你的小家伙们被困在双层床上,在走廊另一端的房间里,哭着大喊。。。
-Man: Mommy! Daddy! Come quick! I'm scared!
scared: 吓坏的
妈妈!爸爸!快来!我害怕!
-Larry: You need to get there, and fast.
你必须第一时间赶过去
-Man: Coming, honey! Daddy's coming!
来了宝贝!爸爸来了!
-Larry: You'll need a weapon. But first, you'll need a flashlight But you're in the dark! weapon: 武器 flashlight: 手电筒
你需要一件防身的家伙.但首先,你需要的是一个手电筒。但你四周一片漆黑,
What are you gonna do?
你该怎么办?
How are you gonna find it? I'll tell you how. The Glow-in-the-Dark Flashlight!
glow: (无焰的)燃烧
要怎么找到手电筒?让我来告诉你答案。夜光手电筒!
That's right, folks! I'm Larry Daley of Daley Devices,
folks: 大伙们
没错,朋友们!我是Daley设备的Larry Daley,
and we're gonna spend the nextpaid-programing block rocking your world.
programe: 节目制作 block: (时间的)一段 rocking: 摇摆的
接下来我们将度过令您终生难忘的节目
And I brought along a friend to do it. George Foreman, ladies and gentlemen!和我一起来的还有我的朋友女士们先生们,欢迎George Foreman
brought::bring的过去式,带来
-George: Fantastic, Larry, fantastic! Isn't he fantastic, America?
fantastic: 极好的
棒极了,Larry,棒极了!大家说他是不是很棒。
But, seriously, isn't it true that just two years ago, you were working as a night guard at some dusty museum?
seriously: 认真的 guard: 守卫 museum: 博物馆
不过说真的,这一切都是真的吗?仅仅两年以前你还只是一名博物馆夜班守卫
-Larry: That is true, two-time world heavyweight champ George Foreman.
heavyweight: 重量级拳击手 champ: 冠军
没错,你是连续两届世界重量级拳王George Foreman
I was just a regular Joe with a flashlight and a dream.
regular: 普通的
而我只是一个小人物Joe,拿着夜光手电筒怀揣着一个梦。
-George: You mean a regular Larry. But what's no joke is you're CEO of Daley Devices, joke: 笑话,玩笑 CEO: 执行总裁,首席执行官
应该是小人物拉瑞。但如今你是戴利设备的首席执行官这可是当真的,
creator of such indispensable items as the Super Big Dog Bone!
indispensable: 必不可少的 items: 物品
你的发明已经成了我们生活的必备品比如超级大狗骨头!
-Larry: You like that one?
你们喜欢吗?
-George: The Unlosable Key Ring!
unlosable: 不易丢失的
还有防丢失钥匙圈!
-Larry: Oh, yeah, that little

chestnut!
chestnut: 栗子
哦,对,那个小栗子
-George: And now your latest breakthrough... Say it with me, America!
latest: 最新的 breakthrough: 重要的新发现
而现在你又推出了最新发明,大家一起说!
-George: The Glow-in-the-Dark Flashlight!
夜光手电筒!
-Tina: Whatever the household crisis, this is Daley Devices. Can I help you?
household: 家用的 crisis: 危急关头
家庭安防有保障,这里是Daley设备,有什么可以帮助您?
-Larry: Tina, give this back to Stewart. I don't trust his math, okay?
math: 计算
Tina,,把这份文件还给Stewart.,他的计算能力糟透了。
-Tina: that guy called again.
那家伙又打来了
-Larry: Again?
又打来?
-Man: Lar! Huge news! We got the Wal-Mart meeting.
huge: 巨大的
Lar!爆炸新闻!沃尔玛终于同意和我们进行合作洽谈了。
-Larry: No!when?
不会吧!什么时候?
-Man: Yeah. Three days.
三天后
-Larry: Okay, all right. We got a lot of work to do.
好吧,好的,那我们有的好准备了。
-Man: Well, okay, did you just hear me say "Wal" and "Mart" together?
你有听我说吗?那可是沃尔玛。
-Larry: Yeah! I know, it's huge.
是!我知道,这是件大事!
-Man: So just take a second to be happy about it.
那该庆贺一下啊
-Larry: All right.
好吧
-Man: You're totally making fun of me.
totally: 完全地 make fun of: 拿……开玩笑
你真是太扫兴了
-Larry: No, let's hold off on the victory parade till we close, okay?
hold off: 拖延 victory: 成功 parade: 游行
今天全公司集体庆祝直到关门,怎么样?
-Man: You got it.
遵命
-Larry: And when does he want to meet?
他想约什么时候见面?
-Man: They want Friday morning, 10:00 a.m.
礼拜五早上十点
-Larry: Okay, then, you know what? Cancel that pitch for the electric saw thing with the propeller, all right?
cancel: 取消 pitch: 展销 electric: 电的 saw: 锯 propeller: 螺旋桨
好吧,你知道该怎么做,取消推广会关于螺旋推进电锯的那个好吗?
-Larry: I just want to focus on this.
focus on: 使集中
我得集中思想。
-Man: Okey
好的
-Larry: Just this.
就这样!
-Man: My daughter's birthday, canceled!
我女儿的生日也泡汤了。
canceled: 被取消的
-Larry: You can go home. I'm gonna be pretty late, okay.
pretty: 十分
你可以先回去,我会呆到很晚,好吗?
-Man: Okay, boss.
是,老板
Hello! Excuse me! Unauthorized personnel! If it isn't our very own Mr. Success Story. unauthorized: 未经许可的 personne: 人员
嗨抱歉,未经许可不得入内!这不是我们的一夜成名先生吗。
Come for one of your nostalgia tours? I haven't seen you for a few months.
nostalgia: 怀念 tours: 旅游
来重游故地吗?好几个月没看到你了。
-Larry: Yeah, I've been busy. What's going on here?
对,我一直很忙,这里怎么回事?
-Man: Progress, so th

ey tell me. The future. Behold, Natural History, version 2.0
progress: 发展 future: 前景 behold,: 瞧 version:版本
发展,他们这样告诉我的这是发展趋势,瞧,自然历史博物馆,2.0版。
-Teddy: Welcome to The Museum of Natural History, where history comes to life! Step up, ask your question.
come to: 到达 life: 活力 step up:走上前去
欢迎来到自然历史博物馆这里能看到最鲜活的历史。站出来,问出你的问题。
Then let the next little boy or girl have their turn.
孩子们排好队一个一个来。
-Larry: Okay, where were you born?
好吧,你的出生地?
-Teddy: Right here in New York City, on Twentieth Street.
就在这里,纽约市,二十大街。
October 27th, the year of our Lord 1858.
lord: 上帝
我生于1858年10月27日
-Man: Blah, blah, blah. History, history. Learning, learning. Changing America, one child at a time.
blah: 瞎说
瞎说,瞎说,瞎说。历史,历史,学习,学习.改变美国人民,一次一个孩子提问。
-Larry: That's great. So you're adding some new interactive exhibits?
adding: 增加 exhibit: 展览品 interactive: 互动
很棒,这么说你们打算增加一些这样的互动展品?
-Man: No, Mr. Daley, not adding. Replacing the old exhibits.
replacing: 替代
不,Daley先生,不是增加,而是替换所有旧的展品。
-Larry: Where are They going?
那旧展品放去哪里?
-Man: Away.
清理出去
We're getting rid of all this junk. The dioramas,
rid: 丢掉 junk: 废旧物品 diorama: 立体模型
这些垃圾都要被清走模型,
the waxworks, even some of theshabbier animals, like this scrawny little monkey.
waxwork: 蜡像 shabby: 破旧的 scrawny: 瘦的
蜡像还有这些破烂的动物模型,比如这只瘦骨嶙峋的猴子。
-Larry: You should be careful. He's a capuchin.
capuchin: 僧帽猴
你手脚轻点,它是只僧帽猴。
-Man: It's a monkey.
它是个猴子
-Larry: He's a rare breed. He's a capuchin. He's not just a monkey.
rare: 罕见的 breed: 品种
它是稀有品种,它叫僧帽猴,不是只普通猴子。
-Man: Monkey, then. I said "monkey". Why be specific?
specific: 详尽的
猴子,它就叫猴子,干嘛分的这么细?
When you're throwing away a monkey, you don't need the Latin name.
latin: 拉丁文
当你准备扔掉一只猴子时,你不需要为它取个拉丁名吧。
-Larry: Are you throwing him away or are you moving him?
throw: 扔
你到底是扔掉它还是搬到别的地方?
-Man:What are you, the Primate Garbage Police? Let it go, baby.
primate: 灵长目动物 garbage: 垃圾 police: 管制
你专管灵长垃圾吗?算了吧,宝贝
-Larry:Whose idea Was this?
这是谁的主意?
-Man: me, of course.I'm in charge. Me and the board. Mainly the board. Anyway, why do you care?
charge: 掌管 board: 董事会 mainly: 主要的 anyway: 不管怎么样
当然是我的这事我说了算,

我和董事会主要是董事会的意见。你管这么多干嘛?
-Larry: No, it's just that people love this stuff.
stuff: 东西
不是,人们爱这些展品
-Man: People, Mr. Daley, love "What's next?" You should know that. You left.
人们,Daley先生,永远喜新厌旧。这你应该清楚,你不是也走了。
-Larry: My situation changed. My business took off..
situation: 情况 take off: 发起
我的情况不一样,我的生意刚刚起步。
-Man: Yeah, you became a success. So would I, if I was a night guard.
guard: 看守
对,你成功了。如果我是夜班守卫,我也能
-Larry: So where are these guys going?
guy: 家伙
那这些会被运到哪里?
-Man: Deep storage. Federal Archives.
storage: 储藏室 federal: 联邦制的 archives: 档案馆
联邦档案馆的地下储藏室。
-Larry: Where's that?
在哪儿?
-Man: Washington, D.C. The Smithsonian.
华盛顿,Smithsonian学会
-Larry: There's got to be something that we can do.
我们可以阻止他们的。
-Man: It's done! They leave tomorrow morning. It's over.
没用了!它们明天早上就会被运走都结束了!
-Larry: Hey, buddy, how you doing? How you doing with all this?
buddy: 老兄
嗨,伙计,你好吗?
You want what's in here?You think I got something for you?
你这把老骨头还好吗?想看看我给你带什么了?猜猜我给你带什么?
You think I got a little rope? Think you're stronger than me, huh? Is that all you got, huh?
rope: 粗绳
是一条绳子吗?你扯得过我吗?你就这点力气吗?
-Teddy: Lawrence! Good to see you, lad!
lad: 男孩
Lawrence!很高兴见到你,孩子。
-Larry: Yeah, you too, Teddy.
我也是,!Teddy
-Ahk: The Guardian of Brooklyn has returned!
guardian: 保护者 returned: 归来的
Brooklyn的守护者回来了!
-Larry: Hey, Ahk. Look, McPhee told me what's going on around here. I had No idea.
嘿,Ahk听着,McPhee都告诉我了。我有个主意。
-Teddy: Indeed. A lot has transpired, Lawrence, since your last visit. One would say that...
indeed: 的确 transpired: 发生
Lawrence,你最后一次来这儿以后,发生了很多事,俗话说。。。
-Larry: Just...
稍等。
-Teddy: Cricket.
忙人
-Jed: Hey, Bocephus! Little help over here!
嘿,谁来帮把手!
-Larry: Hey. Hey, fellas. How you doing?
fellas: 伙计们,小伙子们
嘿。嘿,伙计们,你们好吗?
-Jed: Well, lookee here. If it ain't Mr. Big-in-the-Britches himself, come back just in time to see us off!
lookee: 看哪 britches: (口)裤子
看看,大人物亲自来啦你正好赶上见我们最后一面。
-Larry: Yeah, Jed, I heard. Look, I don't even know how this happened.
happened: 发生过的
Jed,我听说了,听着,我真的不知道事情会变成这样。
-Jed: Yeah. Yeah, real mystery how this happened.
mystery: 不可思议
是啊,你当然会觉得很奇怪。
-Octavius: Maybe

the answer's on that magic buzzing box there in your hand!
magic: 奇异的 buzzing: 嗡嗡响的
也许答案就在你手里那个,嗡嗡作响的盒子里。
You weren't here, Gigantor! That's how it happened! Ain't no mystery!
你不在这里了,铁人所以事情才会变成这样!没什么可奇怪的!
-Jed: The fact is, Larry, there's no one else here to speak on our behalf during business hours.
behalf: 方面
事实是,Larry,他们开会的时候没人再为我们说话了。
None, none, dum-dum.
没人,没人,笨瓜,笨瓜。
-Larry: Hey, guys! It's okay! I'll call the board in the morning, all right?
嘿,伙计们!没事的。我明天一早就给董事会打电话好吗?
I got some pull now!I'll handle this. We're gonna be okay here.
pull: 推力 handle: 处理
我会做弥补。我会处理好,我们都会没事。
-Jed: We? Did you hear that? You hear Daydream Johnny?
daydream: 白日梦
我们?你听见了吗?还是我们在做白日梦,Johnny?
There ain't been a "we" ever since you put us on the "pay no mind" list.
list: 名单
自从你对我们撒手不管以后,你是你,我们是我们。
And that's a cold place to be, boy.
这真让人心寒
-Octavius: Larry, what's done is done. Even the glory of Rome had to come to an end.
glory: 壮丽
Larry,,悲剧已经发生。即使辉煌的罗马帝国也有灭亡的一天。
-Larry: Would you please not look dramatically off into the middle distance.
dramatically: 戏剧性的 distance: 远方
你能不能别用这种悲哀的眼神看着空气。
When you say that? It makes me feel worse.
worse: 更糟的
你这么说,让我更加痛苦。
-Octavius: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
-Larry: Where are you looking? Where are you looking? I'm over here.
你看什么?你看什么?我在这里。
-Octavius: Just a bit of wall.
bit: 一段
我只是在看着墙
-Larry: Look, guys, maybe it won't be so bad. Yes, you make a good point.
point: 要点
听着伙计们,也许事情没那么糟。对,你说的对.
But this is the Smithsonian we're talking about here. Dexter, you don't know that.
我们只是要去Smithsonian而已。Dexter,你根本不懂。
-Jed: You're missing the point, Gigantor! They're shipping us out!
ship: 赶走
重点不是这个,铁人我们要被扫地出门了!
-Octavius: Larry, I know you're trying to make us feel better.
Larry,我知道你只是在安慰我们。
-Octavius: I can see that you're genuinely slightly bothered, but it's never going to be the same.
genuinely: 真诚的 slightly: 稍微 bothered: 烦恼的
我能看得出你在真诚的为我们着急但今天也许是最后一次了。
All of us here, together, in this place.
我们所有人,聚在一起,在这里
-Jed: It ain't never gonna be home, boy.
这里再也不是家了。
-Teddy: Jedediah, please! Lawrence, these are emotional times for

all of us.
emotional: 情绪激动的
Jedediah,别这样Lawrence,这种情况下大家都容易激动。
But it is our last night as a family, and I don't want to see it squandered in self-pity. squandered: 浪费的 self-pity: 自怜
但这是我们作为一家人的最后一夜,我不愿意看着你们浪费时间自怨自艾。
So who will join me for one final stroll through these hallowed halls?
stroll: 溜达 hallowed: 神圣的
让我们在这神圣大殿做最后一次游行吧,谁愿意来?
-Octavius: do you want to Go for a walk?
你想去逛一圈吗?
-Jed: No. I'm just gonna squander it in self-pity.
不,我只想自怨自艾。
-Teddy: My dear, shall we? Safe journey, my love.
journey: 旅途
亲爱的,上马吧。一路平安,亲爱的。
-Larry: Hey, Dexter, want some help there? Hey, come on, man. No hard feelings, all right?
嘿,Dexter,要帮忙吗?别这样伙计,别闹情绪好吗?
It's gonna be fine.
都会过去的。
-Teddy: It's almost dawn, Lawrence.
dawn: 黎明
天快亮了,Lawrence
-Larry: Yeah. So, where's your crate, Teddy?
crate: 柳条箱
是啊,那么,你的木箱呢,?Teddy
-Teddy: I won't be making this journey, Lawrence.
我不和他们一起走,Lawrence
-Teddy: It seems myself, Rexy, and a few of the signature exhibits will be staying here for now.
signature: 签名
我,Rexy,还有其他一些签名展品还要暂时留下
-Larry: Without the tablet?
tablet: 牌匾
可是复活金牌不在了
-Teddy: In truth, Lawrence, Ahkmenrah's tablet will be remaining here with him.
in truth: 真实的 remaining: 余下的
事实上,。Lawrence,Ahkmenrah的复活金牌,会和他一起留在这里。
-Larry: What?
什么?
-Teddy: They're going without the tablet, my friend. I'm afraid this night is their last.
复活金牌不能随他们一起走了,我的朋友。这恐怕是他们的最后一夜了。
-Larry: ou didn't tell them.
你没告诉他们
-Teddy: Sometimes it's more noble to tell a small lie than deliver a painful truth.
noble: 贵族 deliver: 递送交付 painful: 令人痛苦 truth: 真相
作为一个绅士,痛苦我们只会留给自己。
-Larry: are You gonna be okay?
你会没事吧?
-Teddy: I shall do my best. And who knows?
我会尽力.谁知道呢?
Sometimes the greatest change brings about even greater opportunity. Look at you, opportunity: 机会
俗话说,塞翁失马焉知非福。看看,
Lawrence.You left this place and created quite a life for yourself.
created: 创造的 quite: 完全的
Lawrence你离开之后,生活发生了翻天覆地的变化。
-Larry:Y eah, I guess so.
guess: 猜
是啊,也许你说的对。
-Teddy: I should hope you'd do more than guess, my friend. You're a captain of industry. captain: 领导者 industry: 企业
我的朋友,你要对自己有信心。你是大企业的老板,
The world at your fingertips. It seems to me you have everything

you wanted.
fingertips: 指尖
一手掌握大权。在我看来,你拥有了一切你想要的。
-Larry: Yeah, no, I know.
没有,我自己知道。
-Teddy: No, you don't. If I may, lad, allow me to offer you one piece of advice.
不,你不懂,如果可以,孩子。请允许我给你一点建议。
The key to happiness, to true happiness, is...
happiness: 幸福
获得真正幸福的关键是...
-Larry: Hang on one sec. I just gotta... I got this Japanese deal. No, okay, I'm turning this off.
hang on: 紧紧抓住
稍等一下,我得。。。处理一下这宗和日本人的买卖。哦,算了,我关机吧,
I'm sorry. The key to happiness? I'll see you, Teddy.
对不起。幸福的关键是?再见,Teddy。
-Nicky: So they're gone? There's nothing you can do?
他们真的走了?你什么忙都没帮上?
-Larry: I wish there was, man. I'm telling you, I tried everything.
我也想做点什么伙计告诉你,我已经竭尽所能了。
I talked to McPhee, I called the board, but they shipped them out this morning.
我和McPhee谈了,给董事会打了电话,但今天早上他们还是被运走了。
-Nicky: This is a lot of food, Dad.
好多吃的啊,老爸
-Larry: Yeah. Ed from work's gonna come by. I thought I told you.
come by: 路过
对,我公司的Ed今天要过来,我记得我告诉过你。
We just have to go over a couple of little work things.
couple: 一些
我们要讨论一些工作上的事情。
-Nicky: So you're working tonight.
那今晚你要工作?
-Larry: I used to work every night, remember?
以前我每晚都工作,记得吗?
-Nicky: That was when you had the coolest job in the world.
cool: 酷
那时你拥有全世界最酷的工作。
-Larry: Yeah, well, "cool" doesn't pay for your Guitar God VI or whatever.
pay: 付款
但是“酷”可支付不起你昂贵的吉他和别的花销。
-Larry: Hello?
喂?
-Jed: Gigantor! It's me, Jedediah! Hold! Hold! Never surrender!
surrender: 投降
铁人!是我, Jedediah。撑住!撑住!决不投降!
-Larry: Jed?Jed, what are you... How did you dial the phone?
dial: 打电话
Jed,你们在干嘛?你是怎么拨通电话的?
-Jed: Long story! That brazen little monkey stole the tablet, and now we're in a world of hurt, boy!
brazen: 无无礼的 hurt: 伤害
说来话长,那个死猴子偷来了复活金牌我们这里都打成一片了老兄!
-Larry: What's going on?
出什么事了?
-Jed: Kahmunrah!
Kahmunrah!
-Larry: Kahmunrah? Ahkmenrah's big brother! He's here!
Kahmunrah?Ahkmenrah的哥哥,他来了!
-Jed:And trust me, not a friendly! Never! I repeat, not a friendly!
friendly: 友好的 repeat: 重说
相信我,他是来者不善!我重复一遍,来者不善!
-Larry: Is that Attila, Jed? I don't know how much longer
那是匈奴王的声音吗,Jed?我不知道我们还能撑多久
-Man: we can fight them off! No!
我们可以打败他们

!不!
-Larry: Jed? Are you okay?
Jed?你没事吧?
-Man: No!
不要!
Let go of me! Help!
放开我!救命!
-Larry: Hey, Jed.
嘿,Jed
-Man: Let go! No, you let go of me! Help!
放开我,放开,你放开我,救命啊!
-Larry: Jed?
Jed?
-Nicky: What was that about?
怎么了?
-Larry: I don't know. Here, come on. Gonna drop you off at your mom's.
drop off: 送到
我不知道。快点,我要把你送到你妈那儿。
-Nicky: What's going on, Dad?
出什么事了,老爸?
-Larry: I'm gonna go find out. Okay, buddy, McPhee said the Federal Archives are in the Smithsonian.
find out: 查明
我会去弄清楚的。伙计,McPhee说联邦档案馆在Smithsonian。
Where exactly am I going?
exactly: 确切的
那我究竟要去哪里找?
-Nicky: That's the thing, Dad. The Smithsonian is actually 19 different museums.
actually: 实际上
问得好,老爸,Smithsonian其实是19座不同的博物馆。
They're laid out around the National Mall, from the Capitol to the Lincoln Memorial. capitol: 美国国会大厦 memorial: 纪念碑
它们围绕着国家广场从国会大厦一直到林肯纪念碑。
They got everything there. There's actually some really cool stuff.
stuff: 东西
那里面什么藏品都有,确实有很多特别酷的东西。
-Larry: Nicky, please focus. Which museum are the Archives in?
archives: 档案馆
Nicky,别扯别的档案馆到底在哪座博物馆里。
-Nicky: Not in, under. It looks like it runs underneath the entire Smithsonian.
underneath: 在…地下 entire: 整体的
不是博物馆里,而是地下,从这里看它占据了Smithsonian整个的地下空间。
-Larry: So if Ahkmenrah's tablet is down there...
那么如果Ahkmenrah的复活金牌在那下面的话。
-Nicky:The biggest museum in the world is coming alive. What is exactly is your plan here, Dad?
come alive: 精神为之一振
所有历史人物都将重见天日。你打算怎么办,老爸?
-Larry: Don't worry about it.
这你别担心。
-Nicky: You have no plan, do you?
你根本没有计划是不是?
-Larry: Now, Nicholas, I have a very good, highly thought-out plan.
highly: 极 thought-out: 慎重考虑后产生的
Nicholas,我有一个超级绝妙的计划。
-Nicky: You have no plan.
你没有计划。
-Larry: Yes, I have no plan. I'll call you when I'm in. Here you go. Thanks.
好吧,我没有计划。我进去后再联络。给你,谢谢
-Woman: Welcome to the biggest museum in the world. I know, right? It's a trip.
欢迎来到全世界最大的博物馆。是啊,这像一场旅行。
How about these planes dangling from the ceilings, huh? Pretty weird.
dangling: 悬浮的 ceiling: 天花板
那些挂在天花板上的飞机怎么样?很神奇吧。
-Larry: Hi, excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the Federal Archives?
不好意思打扰了,请问联邦档案馆怎么去?
-Woman: Of course. Just be a historical docu

ment worthy of storing for all eternity. historical: 历史学的 document: 文献 storing: 保管 eternity: 永恒
如果你是一个有永久保存价值的档案,就能进去了。
I'm kidding. He's not a document.
开个玩笑,他不是档案。
I'm sorry, sir, the Archives are underground, and they're a secure area.
secure: 严密把守的 area: 地区
抱歉,先生,档案馆在地下层,那里是禁区。
-Larry: Really? Like, totally secure? Okay, thank you.
真的?完全禁止入内吗?好吧,谢谢。
-Woman: Ladies and gentlemen, the museum will be closing in one hour.
close: 关闭
女士们先生们:博物馆将在一小时后闭馆。
-Larry: Kahmunrah.
Kahmunrah!
-Brundon: Hey! What are you doing?
嘿,你想干嘛?
No touching.
-Larry: No, I wasn't gonna touch it.
touch: 触摸
严禁触摸。不,我没有想摸。
-Brundon: You're moving in with some I.T.T., bro.
你已经产生“摸机”了,伙计
-Larry: I.T. T?
摸机?
-Brundon: That's "Intent to Touch", homey.
homey: 家庭式的
触摸动机,朋友。
-Larry: No, I wasn't. You're not allowed to go over the...
allowed: 容许的
我没有,我知道这不许碰。
-Brundon: what, are You gonna kiss it?
怎么,你还想亲它吗?
-Larry: all right, sorry.
好吧,对不起
-Brundon: Put your hand on it and touch it.
你手放上去碰一下试试,
Because I stand there and I wait all day for a little girl like you to come in
我站在那儿等上一天就是等像你这样想摸它的小女孩,
and put her precious nail-polished nails all over the exhibits.
precious: 宝贵的 nail: 指甲 polished: 精致的
用她带着光鲜亮丽指甲的手碰展品。
-Larry: Sorry. Last time I checked, I thought we lived in a free country, so...
checked,: 检查
对不起我以为我们生活在一个自由民主的国家。。。
-Brundon: No, we don't.
不,不是
-Larry: No?
不是?
-Brundon:I t's the United States of Don't Touch That Thing Right in Front of You.
front: 前面
这个国家规定你不许碰你前面的这个东西。
-Larry: I just want to... I'm allowed to look at it here, okay?
我只是想。。。在这儿站着看不犯法吧?
-Brundon: See what happens when you touch it!
你碰一下试试!
-Larry: So you're threatening me? You're threatening me, Brandon?
threaten: 威胁
你在威胁我吗?你在威胁我吗,Brandon。
-Brundon:I t's "Brundon."
是Brandon。
-Larry: Excuse me?
什么?
-Brundon: "Brundon"!
"Brundon."!
-Larry: "Brundon"?
"Brundon."?
-Brundon: "Brundon."
"Brundon."
-Larry: What did they run out of U's on your nameplate maker?
nameplate: 姓名牌
好像印你的胸卡时他们丢了个字母。
-Brundon: I don't know, did they run out of jokes at the interesting-joke store that you shop at?
不知道,你妈是不是没教过你什么时候该开玩笑?
-Larry: Sorry, it looks like "Brandon", but...
不好意思,看上去

像是Brandon。。。
-Brundon: I'm not here to be your speech therapist. It's "Brundon"!
speech: 语音 therapist: 治疗专家
我不是来教你语音的,是Brandon。
-Larry: "Brundon." Okay... ,
好的.. Brandon
-Brundon: You never heard of the name before?
你以前没听说过这名字吗?
-Larry: Brundon? No.
Brandon没有
-Brundon: Look up most popular baby names in 1984. "Brundon."
1984年最流行的名字,Brandon
-Larry: Okay. Are you threatening me, Brundon?
好吧,你在威胁我吗,Brandon?
-Brundon: I don't know, Princess Jasmine. Am I?
princess: 公主
我不知道,Jasmine公主,我有吗?
-Larry: Oh, wow. Lunabeam nine-volt.
volt: 伏特
哇,月光九号手电筒。
-Brundon: Yeah.
没错
-Larry: Wonderful piece of hardware, huh?
wonderful: 精彩的 hardware: 硬件
硬件不错啊。
-Brundon: That's their title, Lunabeam Nine.
商标在这儿,月光九号。
-Larry: Great.
太好了
I prefer the Maglite LED myself, but that's just me.
我个人更偏爱美光手电筒。
-Brundon: do me a huge favor.
帮我个大忙
-Larry: What?
什么忙?
-Brundon: Shove your hands into your pockets, put your attitude way down, and, also, be nice to people.
shove: 放 pocket: 口袋 attitude: 态度
把手放回裤带,放低你的姿态还有,对人友好些
-Larry: Great. But could I just ask you one thing?
我能再问你一个问题吗?
-Brundon: Yeah. Okay, so just to be clear,
可以,我只想弄清楚。
-Larry: so, I can't do this, right?
我不能碰它,对吗?
Okay, that's actually crazy.
crazy: 发疯的
好吧,你这个疯子。
-Brundon: Did you just make a decision to possibly end your life earlier than you were expecting?
decision: 决定 possibly: 可能的 expecting: 预期的
你想找死吗?你活得不耐烦了吧?
I'm gonna hit you with the flashlight.
flashlight: 手电筒
我会用手电筒打你。
-Larry: Now you are threatening me. Okay.
你在威胁我。
-Brundon: Do not touch it!
别碰它!
-Larry: Don't touch me.
别碰我!
-Brundon: Do not touch it! Do not touch it!
你别碰它,别碰它!
-Larry: Don't touch me!
你别碰我。
-Brundon: I'll touch you with my flashlight all day.
我想怎么碰你就怎么碰你。
-Larry: No, your flashlight is meant to illuminate.
Illuminate: 照亮
不,你的手电筒是用来照明的。
-Brundon: I will literally rent a camper, and we will drive across America with my flashlight on your chest.
literally: 确实的 rent: 租用 camper:露营车 across: 从这一边到另一边 chest: 胸部
我打个比方,我们去露营开着车横跨美国一路上我都要拿手电筒碰你。
-Larry: Don't do that.
你别这样。
-Brundon: Don't do what?
别怎样?
Want to see what happens when I do it one more time?
我就碰了你了怎么样?
-Larry: Let's see what happens.
你等着瞧。
-Brundon: Watch you do nothing. Let's watch you do no

thing when I do this.
瞧什么瞧,瞧你傻站在那儿吗?
-Larry: Seriously, Brandon...
说真的,Brundon。。。
-Brundon: Brundon.
Brundon,
-Larry: You do not know who you're dealing with. You think you know what it means to be a guard, huh?
deal with: 涉及
你知道我是谁吗?你知道当守卫意味着什么吗?
Trust me, you don't know the meaning of the word. I have seen things that you could not imagine.
meaning: 含义 imagine: 想象
相信我,你根本不懂守卫的含义我见过的东西你连想都不敢想。
-Brundon: Like what kind of stuff?
比如什么?
-Larry: I'm not gonna tell you. But you're gonna drop the flashlight...
我不会告诉你。但是你得放下手电筒。。。
-Brundon: The way you said it, it sounded like you were gonna say something cool.
你这么说,听上去你有什么很有意思的事。
-Larry: Yeah, well, you don't get to hear it. Drop the flashlight. We cool?
对,可惜你听不到。放下手电筒没事了吧?
-Brundon: That's actually pretty cool, what you just did.
pretty: 十分
你刚才真是太酷了。
-Larry: Thank you. No hard feelings?
谢谢。别记恨我好吗?
-Brundon: all right? sorry.
好吗?对不起。
-Larry: Okay.
没事
I'm sorry. 我很抱歉。
-Brundon: No, It's my fault. I shouldn't have... No. It takes two opposing forces to cause friction, and...
fault.: 过错 opposing: 反向的 forces: 力 friction: 摩擦力
不,是我的错,我不应该……不,一个巴掌拍不响,再说。。。
-Larry: And you're just doing your job, all right.
你只是在尽你的本职,没事的。
Take it easy, man.
放松点,伙计。
-Brundon: Yeah!
好的!
That guy's great.
那家伙真酷。
-Larry: Okay, buddy, I'm in.
好了,伙计,我进去了。
-Nicky: Great. Where are you?
太棒了,告诉我你现在的位置。
-Larry: The northeast corridor of the Castle, just off the Commons. I need You to talk me to the Archives.
northeast: 东北方向 corridor: 走廊 castle: 城堡 Commons: 英国国会下院
城堡的东北角走廊,刚出国会。带我到档案馆。
-Nicky: Okay.
好的
At the end of the hall, turn right, and there should be a stairwell coming up on your left.
stairwell: 楼梯井 come up: 出现
到走廊尽头,右转在你左手边可以看到一个楼梯间。
-Larry: Got it.
明白。
-Nicky: Now, it's kind of a maze down there.
maze: 迷宫
这下面像个迷宫。
Those underground tunnels connect a bunch of different buildings.
tunnel: 地下通道 connect: 连结
地下通道把不同建筑连成一体。
It could get complicated. We'd better hurry,
complicated: 结构复杂的
地形非常复杂。我们没时间了。
-Larry: we only got 28 minutes till sundown.
sundown: 日落
还有28分钟太阳就落山了。
-Nicky: When you get down to B level, you want to take another left...
level: 同一层度的
下到B层以后,再一

次左转。
-Larry: Nick? Hello? Nick?
Nick,喂, Nick?
-Nicky: Dad!Can You hear...
老爸!听得见吗?
-Larry: Nick, you're... Nick!
Nick,你说。。。 Nick?
-Man: ID, Brundon.
身份,Brundon.
-Larry: Hey.

-Man: Later, dude.
你晚了,老兄。
-Larry: All right. Yeah.All right. Where are you guys? Oh, my God.
是啊。好了,大伙儿都在哪儿?哦,上帝
You little troublemaker. I'm gonna deal with you later. No. No! No, no, no!
troublemaker: 捣蛋者
你这个捣蛋鬼,我一会儿再找你算账。不,不,不,不,不!
-Kahmunrah: No, English. English, perhaps.
perhaps: 或许
英语,英语会说吗?
-Larry: I'm sorry, who are you?
抱歉,你是谁?
-Kahmunrah: I am Kahmunrah, the great king of the great kings, and from the darkest depths of ancient history,
depth: 深度 ancient: 古代的
我是Kahmunrah我是王中之王从最黑暗的古老历史深处。
I have come back to life! Perhaps you did not hear what I just said.
我死而复生!你大概没听清我的话。
I am a centuries-old Egyptian Pharaoh. I was dead, but now I have come back to life!
centuries-old: 悠久的 Egyptian: 埃及人的 Pharaoh: 法老
我是古老埃及的法老,我曾经死去但是现在,我死而复生!
-Larry: Yeah, no. I heard that. I got that. Welcome back.
哦,是,我听清了,我明白你的意思,欢迎回来!
-Kahmunrah: who are you?
你是谁?
-Larry: Larry Daley. Daley Devices? It's up in New York. It's funny, I know your brother, Ahkmenrah.
funny: 有趣的
Daley设备的Larry Daley。我公司在纽约市很有趣,我还认识你弟弟。Ahkmenrah
-Kahmunrah: Do you?
是吗?
-Larry: Yeah.
是的
-Kahmunrah: He knows baby brother. The favorite son.
favorite: 宠爱的
他说他认识我弟弟,最受宠的儿子。
-Larry: Yeah, good kid.
对,是个好孩子。
-Kahmunrah: Isn't he just?
谁说不是呢?
You know, Mother and Father always gave him the best of everything, and I do mean everything.
知道吗,妈妈和爸爸总是把所有最好的给他我说的是所有,
They even gave him the throne. The throne which was rightfully mine!
throne: 宝座 rightfully: 正当的
甚至包括王位。我才应该是王位继承人!
-Larry: He never mentioned that.
mention: 提到
他没提过这事
-Kahmunrah: I'll just bet he didn't. Well, now begins the era of Kahmunrah,
era: 纪元
我打赌他不会说。不过Kahmunrah时代现在来临了,
because I have come back to... Never mind, just hand me the tablet.
因为我死而复……算了,把金牌给我
-Man: Don't give it to him, Gigantor! - Keep him away!
别给他,铁人!
-Kahmunrah: Silence! Silence in there, please! Don't make me come in there!
silence: 寂静
安静!你们给我安静!别逼我进去!
-Man: No! I won't be muzzled!
我不会保持沉默!
-Kahmunrah: Look, that tablet is more powerful than you, Larry Daley o

f Daley Devices, can possibly imagine.
听着,这金牌所拥有的力量是你这个戴利设备的拉瑞·戴利根本无法想象的。
Bringing things back to life is just a parlor trick.
parlor trick: 小把戏[cheap magician trick——from urbandictionary]
恢复生命只是其中一个小把戏。
With it, I shall unlock the Gate to the Underworld and bring forth my army from the Land of the Dead.
unlock: 开启 underworld: (神话中的)阴间 bring forth: 带来
有了它,我就可以开启尘封的地下世界之门从死亡之地召回我的军队。
So, if it's not too much trouble... ...hand it over.
如果不麻烦的话......把它给我
-Larry: Okay, here you go.
好吧,给你
-Kahmunrah: Wise decision.
wise: 聪明的
明智的选择
-Larry: Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, I thought you wanted the Cube, but...
cube: 立方体
是啊,很抱歉,我以为你是想要那个魔方,不过。。。
-Kahmunrah: The Cube?
魔方?
-Larry: The Cube of Rubik.
魔法立方体
-Kahmunrah: All right, what is this Cube of Rubik, then?
好吧,这个魔法立方体是干什么的?
-Larry: The Cube. You know, the one that turns all who oppose you to dust? That one? oppose: 阻挠 dust: 灰尘
就是魔方,那个可以把你的敌人化成灰的魔方。有这个玩意儿吗?
Whatever. I thought... It was my bad, 'cause... You know what? By the way, your brother didn't want to mess with it, either.
mess with: 弄乱
随便吧,总之……是我不好,顺便说一句你弟弟也不想搞得这么砸。
Yeah, he wanted to play it safe, too. Just, you sort of struck me as a next-level sort of guy, so I was...
sort: 类别 struck: 袭击
他不想两败俱伤。只是,你看上去像比他厉害些,所以我……
-Kahmunrah: I am not my brother, Larry. I will kill you and your friends in the blink of an eye.
blink: 眨眼睛
我不是我弟弟,拉瑞。只需一眨眼的功夫,我就能杀光你和你的朋友们。
Now take me to this Cube of Rubik.
带我去那个魔法立方体
-Larry: here it is.
就在这儿
-Kahmunrah: Open it. Come back here! Come back here with my tablet! I still have your friends!
打开,回来!把金牌还给我!你朋友还在我手上!
-George: Take the wheel!
wheel: 方向盘
你来开!
-Larry: What?
什么?
-George: I said, take the wheel! Oh, we're in it now! I love it! I love it! Just keep her straight, I'll handle the rest. Now, charge!
straight: 笔直的 handle: 应付 charge: 进攻
笔直往前,其他我来对付。前进!
-Larry: Okay, so what's the plan here?
接下去你有什么计划?
-George: We're Americans! We don't plan, we do! Now hold on! See that?
我们是美国人,我们从不计划,我们是行动家。不要减速!看到没有?
Act first, think later! Works every time! You're in good hands!
先行而后思每次都管用!我可是好手!
General George A. Custer of the Fighting U

.S. 7th Cavalry, at your service. I'm good, I'm good! Fly, you fool!
general: 将军 cavalry: 骑兵(队)
美国第七骑兵队将军General George A. Custer为您效劳。我没事,继续开,笨蛋
-Amelia: What's the rumpus, ace?
rumpus: 吵闹 ace: 傻瓜
你们吵什么吵,傻瓜?
-Larry: Look, lady, could you get out of the way?
听着,女士,你能让开吗?
-Amelia: Lady? Who are you calling lady? The name is Amelia. Amelia Earhart!
女士?你叫谁女士?我是Amelia,Amelia Earhart!
Perhaps you've heard of me?
我想你听说过我吧。
-Larry: Oh, right. You're a famous pilot or whatever.
famous: 著名的 pilot: 飞行员
哦,是啊,著名飞行员什么的吧
-Amelia: Pilot? I was the first woman to fly the Atlantic!
Atlantic: 大西洋
飞行员?我可是第一个飞越大西洋的女性。
First woman to receive the Flying Cross, first woman to fly across the 48 states in a gyro prop.
receive: 收到 state: 州 gyro: 陀螺仪 prop: 支柱
第一个荣获飞行十字勋章的女性第一个驾驶自转旋翼机,飞越美国48个州的女飞行员。
Now if you'd wipe that perhaps-permanent look of alarm off your kisser,
wipe: 拭去 permanent: 永恒的 alarm: 焦虑 kisser: 面孔
如果你愿意的话请先放下你那副永远紧张兮兮的嘴脸。
I was wondering if you might be so kind as to tell me exactly where I am.
wondering: 觉得奇怪
请告诉我我现在在哪儿。非常感谢
-Larry: You're in a museum. Or, actually, under it.
你在一个博物馆,准确点是博物馆下面。
And I'm in kind of a dangerous situation right now, so you might not want to be anywhere near me.
我现在是众矢之的。所以你最好躲到离我远点的地方。
Wow, you're fast.
你动作真快。
-Amelia: What's your name, flyboy?
flyboy: (美口)尤指空军飞机驾驶员
你叫什么,飞行员?
-Larry: My name is Larry Daley.
我叫Larry Daley
-Amelia: Well, Larry Daley, in case you weren't listening, I'm not one to shy away from danger.
Larry Daley,你给我听好了。我可不是个胆小怕事的人。
-Larry: How about spears? Are you one to shy away from spears?
spear: 矛
那矛呢,你怕不怕矛呢?
-Amelia: Let's ankle, skipper! Now we're gonna have some fun.
ankle: 行走 skipper: 机长
让我们找点乐子,机长!痛快玩一场吧
-George: Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, bingo! Like a Golden Fleece.
bingo: 好 golden: 金子般的 fleece: 羊毛
98,99,完美。像金羊毛一样。
All right, troops, when your enemies captured me, they made themselves my enemies as well.
troop: 士兵 enemy: 敌人capture: 俘获
听着,士兵们,当你们的敌人抓住我的时候他们也就成了我的瓮中之鳖。
Big mistake. Big mistake. All right, here's the plan. On the third bugle blast, I shall loudly announce, "Attack!"
bugle: 号角 blast: 轰鸣 announce: 宣布 attack: 攻击
大错误,一个大

错误。我的计划是这样的。吹响三声号角,我会大声宣布:“攻击!”
At which point, we will all jump out of this box and attack. Mind bomb. What do you think? You, Sacaja...
bomb: 炸弹
然后我们全体跳出这个箱子。开始攻击很震撼吧,觉得怎么样?你说,萨什么什么...
-Woman: That is not my name.
那不是我的名字。
-George: Sacajamea.
Sacajamea.
-Woman: No.
不是。
-George: Sack-in-a-box.
Sack-in-a-box(俚语:变态,娘娘腔)
-Woman: No.
不是。
-George: Cinco de Mayo.
Cinco de Mayo(西班牙文5月5日,一个节日)
-Woman: I know You are a famous general...
我知道你是个著名的将军。。。
-George: That's all right, that's all right. I'm a person, just like you.
那算不上什么,我也是个普通人和你一样。
-Woman: But won't yelling, "Attack!" Alert the enemy that we are about to attack?
yelling: 喊叫 alert: 警告
当你大叫“攻击”的时候敌人不就立刻知道我们要攻击了吗?
-George: What? Yeah, I guess so.
什么?哦,也许你说的对
-Amelia: You're quite the popular fellow, Mr. Daley. Why don't you just skedaddle?
fellow: 小伙子 skedaddle: 逃走
你很受欢迎嘛,Mr. Daley。你干嘛不直接逃走?
-Larry: I can't skedaddle. My friends are being held down there.
我不能逃,我的朋友还在他们手上。
I got to go get them. I got to find another way down.
我得去救他们,得另找一条路下去。
This is new. Hey, it's all right. I don't want to hurt you.
以前没见过。没事,我不会伤害你们
-Amelia: I don't think it's you they're afraid of, Mr. Daley.
我想他们怕的不是你,Daley先生。
-Larry:Trade you. Thanks. Back off! Just back off! I will fork you! How about you, huh?
fork: 餐叉
交换,谢谢退后,给我退后!小心被我叉到。别轻举妄动。
-Amelia: Never send a boy to do a woman's job.
男人就是不如女人。
I spent two weeks spear-hunting with a tribe in Micronesia.
tribe: 部落
我曾经花了两个礼拜的时间在Micronesia群岛和土著学习用矛。
The Micronesians had much slower reflexes.
reflexe: 反应能力
Micronesia人的反应没这么快。
-Larry: Come on!

-Man: It's over! It's over! It's all over!
战争结束了!战争结束了!
-Amelia: Well, this is one humdinger of a hootenanny.
humdinger: (俚)非同寻常的人 hootenanny: 乡间音乐
这儿可真是热闹啊。
-Larry: Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. Wow, four bars in 1945, Hello?
bars: 马上的齿龈
让一下,不好意思,让一让。哇,1945年的信号这么强。喂?
-Nicky: Dad, finally! I've been studying these plans to the Archives. Looks like once you get down the stairwell...
archives: 档案馆 stairwell: 楼梯井
老爸,总算通了!我一直在研究档案馆地形一旦你下了楼梯。。。
-Larry: Oh, I'm way past the stairwell, Nicky.
哦,我早就下了楼梯了,Nicky


-Nicky: So You found everyone?
这么说你找到大家了?
-Larry: Sort of.
算是吧。
-Amelia: What is that flibberty-widget you are talking to?
你在和谁说话?
-Nicky: Who's that?
那是谁?
-Larry: It's Amelia Earhart.
是Amelia Earhart.
-Nicky: You found Amelia Earhart?
你找到了Amelia Earhart?
Wait a minute!
等会儿!
-Larry: I... Hey!
我...嘿!
-Man: Buddy, what's your hurry? Didn't you hear? The war's over!
老兄,你急什么啊!你没听到吗?战争结束啦!
-Larry: Sorry. These guys are chasing me.
chase: 追逐
抱歉,那些人在追我。
-Man: What? What am I looking at, Mardi Gras? What unit are you from?
什么?都是些什么人啊狂欢节表演吗?你是哪里来的?
-Larry: I'm from Brooklyn.
unit: 单独的事物或人
Brooklyn
-Man: What? Are you serious? I'm from Flatbush! Hey, fellas!
fellas: 伙计们
你说真的?我是Flatbush的,嘿,兄弟们
These so-and-so's are trying to rough up my pal here just 'cause he's from Brooklyn!
rough: 暴徒 pal: 兄弟
那些怪人要打我兄弟就因为他是Brooklyn的
-Larry: Thank you!
谢谢
-Man: You got it! Fight! Hey, mister! You forgot your... What the heck is this thing?
fight: 打架 heck: (非正)表示略微恼怒或吃惊
别客气,给我打!嘿,先生!你忘了东西。这是什么玩意儿?(请注意片尾曲中有相关情节)
-Larry: Excuse me. Mind if I get in here?
对不起,把她借我一会儿行吗?
-Amelia: Any time you're done, Mr. Daley.
你吻完没有,Daley先生
-Woman: Call me! Thank you for that.
给我打电话。谢谢你
-Amelia: So you're quite the smooth operator, aren't you, Mr. Daley?
smooth: 八面玲珑的 operator: 善于钻营的人
你对付女人挺有一套啊, Daley先生。
-Larry: Quick! That actually worked.
快!终于挡住了
-Amelia: What's next?
接下去干嘛?
-Larry: Look, nothing personal, but I'm kind of in the middle of something here that's not really your fight.
personal: 个人的
听着,我不是针对你。不过我现在正处于水深火热中这可不是你开飞机这么简单
-Amelia: It's because I'm a woman, isn't it?
就因为我是个女人,对不对?
-Larry: No, it's because I've got this ancient raised-from-the-dead evil Pharaoh guy ancient: 古老的 raise: 使复活 evil: 邪恶的
不,因为有个死而复生的邪恶法老。
who's willing to kill me and probably anyone near me to get this tablet. so he can rule the world.
rule: 统治
要我手上这块石板他会杀了我甚至我身边的任何一个人。有了石板他就能统治世界
-Amelia: So it is because I'm a woman!
所以说还是因为我是女人!
-Larry: Look, I...
听着,我…
-Amelia: No, you look, Mr. Daley! If it weren't for me, you'd still be lost in that monochromatic mayhem!
monochromatic: 单色的 mayhem: 极混乱状态
不,你给我听着, Daley先生!要不是我把

你拉出来了,你现在还陷在那个黑白闹剧中。
-Larry: Lost in what?
陷在什么中?
-Amelia: Black and white photo, you boob! Now listen, and listen good. I can help you. boob: 蠢材
那张黑白照片,蠢货。听着,听好了,我想帮你。
I want to help you, and not because I like you, which so far I don't,
我想帮你,不是因为我喜欢你,我才不喜欢你
but because I smell adventure, and, damn it, I want in.
adventure: 冒险活动 damn: 该死
而是因为我闻到了冒险的味道见鬼,我要加入你
-Larry: Okay. Don't blame me if something happens to you.
blame: 指责
好吧,出了事可别怪我。
-Amelia: I should be so lucky.
我的命长着呢
-Kahmunrah: I am Kahmunrah. I am half god, once removed on my mother's side, rightful ruler of Egypt, future ruler of...
remove: 离开 rightful: 合法的 ruler: 统治者
从我出生开始,我是Kahmunrah,我是半个神。我就是埃及王国的合法继承人,将来也要统治。
Well, everything else. Now, I have lost some men.
所有一切。我损失了一些人。
So, I am in need of some new generals to join me in my little plan of conquering this world.
conquering: 攻克
所以现在我需要一些帮手。和我一起征服世界。
Ivan the Terrible. Napoleon Bonaparte. And young Al Capone.
terrible: 恐怖的 despicable: 可鄙的
恐怖的van,Napoleon Bonaparte,还有年轻的Al Capone是的。
Some of the most despicable, most feared leaders in all of history.
feared: 可怕的
你们都是历史上数一数二的大坏蛋。
Gentlemen, really, it's just fantastic to meet you all. Yeah.
fantastic: 无法实现的
先生们,真的,我真想不到能见到你们
-Napoleon: and us, too. and me, you. All I ask is your allegiance, and in return, I offer you the world.
allegiance: 拥护
我们也是。我也是。只要你们衷心于我,我承诺你们的是整个世界。
Literally. Are there any questions?
你们有什么问题吗?
-Al: Yeah, I got one. How come you're wearing a dress?
我有一个问题你怎么会穿着裙子?
-Kahmunrah: This is not a dress. This is a tunic. It was the height of fashion 3,000 years ago,
tunic: 束腰宽松外衣 height: 极度
这不是裙子,这叫做袍子。3000年前很流行的,
I assure you. Are there any other questions?
assure: 使确信
我告诉你。还有别的问题吗?
-Ivan: Da. This dress you're wearing, do we have to wear one of these, too?
有,你穿的这个裙子。我们也要穿吗?
-Kahmunrah: Were you not listening? I just told Mr. Capone here that this is not a dress. 你刚才没在听吗?我已经回答了卡彭先生的问题这不是裙子。
It is, in fact, a tunic. Very big difference. Are there any other questions?
事实上,这是件袍子区别很大的。还有问题吗?
Any questions not about the dress? All right, then. Moonlight is wasting, and the time Is short.
moonlig

ht: 月光 wasting: 浪费的
还有别的与裙子无关的问题吗?袍子。那么好吧,不要浪费月色了,我们时间很短
-Napoleon: Short? Why do you look at me when you say "short"?
短?为什么你说“短”的时候要看着我?
-Kahmunrah: Sorry. It slipped out.
slipped out: 无意中说出
对不起,我无意的。
-Ivan: Da. If we are talking about world domination, then of course, I am interested. domination: 控制
好吧,如果你说的是征服世界那我当然有兴趣。
But first I want to clarify something so you know what you are getting.
不过我想先澄清一件事情你得搞清楚你在和谁合作。
People always say, "Ivan the Terrible, he's so terrible. I'm so scared of Ivan.
scared: 吓坏的
人们总是说: Ivan很恐怖,他很吓人。我很怕Ivan,
He's bad news. When in fact, the correct translation is Ivan the Awesome.
translation: 翻译 awesome: 令人敬畏的
他是个恶棍。其实正确的翻译应该是。令人畏惧的Ivan。
-Kahmunrah: Ivan the Awesome? It's not really as catchy, is it? I mean, "Ivan the Terrible", that really pops.
catchy: 容易记住的
令人畏惧的Ivan?那个比较难记,不是吗?我是说,恐怖的Ivan更容易记
-Ivan: But I wasn't terrible. In fact, I was quite an effective leader.
effective: 给人印象深刻的
可是我一点都不恐怖,事实上我是个很能干的领袖。
-Kahmunrah: Duly noted. Now, I'd like to wrap up the old meet-and-greet by asking you gentlemen a question.
noted.: 易记的 wrap up: 结束 gentlemen: 先生
好我记住了,现在我想用一个问题来结束。今晚的面谈会。
Are you with me?
你们跟不跟我?
-Al: Yeah. Yeah, Sure. - Oui.
跟,跟 - 跟
-Ivan: Da, but...
我跟,不过... -
-Kahmunrah: Then bring Larry Daley of Daley Devices and the Golden Tablet of Ahkmenrah to me!
那就把Daley设备的Larry Daley。还有Ahkmenrah的复活金牌弄来给我!
-Amelia: We'll get you back down to your chums, Mr. Daley. You won't get lost following Amelia Earhart.
chum: 好友
跟着Amelia Earhart你绝对不会迷路。我带你下去找你的朋友,Daley.先生。
-Larry: Quick, get down.
快点,蹲下
-Amelia: Well, well, Mr. Daley, I quite like the way you're holding me.
Daley.先生,我很喜欢你这么搂着我
-Larry: No. Sorry, I wasn't trying to...
对不起,我不是那个意思...
-Amelia: Oh, please, stop beating your gums, Mr. Daley.
beat: 敲打 gum: 牙龈
拜托你Daley.先生,别嘟嘟囔囔的。
You haven't been able to take your cheaters off my chassis since the moment we met.
cheater: 骗子 chassis: 飞机的机架
自打你看到我那刻起你的眼睛就没离开过我的飞机底盘。
-Larry: I literally didn't understand one word of that.
literally: 逐字的,照字面的
你说的话我全部听不懂。
-Amelia: Is it just me or is there music in the air?
是我听错了还是有人在唱歌


-Angel: ... my baby, we can make it shine We can take forever...
shine: 发光,出色
-Larry: You! Little flying angel things! Quiet!
你们,会飞的小天使,安静!
-Amelia: They're cupids, Mr. Daley. Gods of love.
他们是cupids,Daley.先生,是爱神
Great.,Gods of love,
-Larry: would you shut up? Please shut up. We're trying to hide.
hide: 隐藏
太棒了,爱神,你们能闭嘴吗?闭嘴,我们会暴露的.
-Angel: Yeah! More than a woman! Yeah!
耶!不止一个女人。耶!
-Larry: No, don't change the arrangement, it's not about the arrangement. Quiet!
arrangement: 改编曲
别换了,不是编曲的问题给我安静!
-Angel: Kick the chorus, y'all!
chorus: 合唱
大家一起唱!
More than a woman Yo, show me what you got, night guard!
特别的女人。让我看看你的能耐,守卫!
-Larry: All right, come on. Let's go.
快点,我们走。
-Angel: More than a woman to me More than a woman. She's more than a woman
对我来说她不仅仅是个女人,不仅仅是个女人。
-Napoleon: And so, the little tiny man who could not be a smaller or shorter mouse runs into the claws of the giant cat!
tiny: 微小的 claw: 爪 giant: 巨大的
你这只小到不能再小的小老鼠。自动跑到大猫咪的面前
-Larry: You're really hung up on the height, aren't you?
你真的这么在乎高度啊。
-Napoleon: No, it's not about height, see...
我根本不在乎高度。。。
-Larry: Yes, you are.
不,你在乎。
-Larry: You're saying I'm a little mouse, you're a giant cat.
你的意思是我只是一只小老鼠,而你是一只大猫咪。
-Napoleon: I am the giant cat. \
我是大猫咪
-Larry: No offense, I Just... You're Napoleon. There's a complex named after you. offense: 冒犯 complex: 复杂的
我并不想冒犯你,不过…你是Napoleon,你拥有很多很多的形容词。
You're famous for being little, and it's true. Look.
矮就是其中之一,真的,你自己看看。
-Napoleon: Oh, you naive American man-boy.
naive: 幼稚的
哦,你这个幼稚的美国男孩。
-Larry: Look. Neither of us are gonna be jamming anytime soon, right? So it's not like we should...
jamming: 塞进
听着,现在讨论这个很无聊好吗?我们不该浪费时间。
It's not even an issue
issue.: 问题
在这个不值一提的问题上。
-Napoleon: It's not about height or something else. It's a plan. It's a brilliant plan. So it Was a plan.
brilliant: 杰出的 maneuver: 策略
人不是以高矮来评价的,是头脑,一个伟大的头脑.你是很有头脑
-Amelia: Snazzy maneuver, Emperor.
说的好,皇帝先生。
-Napoleon: Merci, mademoiselle. Now, if your boyfriend would kindly come with me...
mademoiselle: (法)小姐
谢谢,小姐,如果你的男朋友能合作点跟我走...
-Larry: I'm not her boyfriend. not her boyfriend.
我不是她男朋友,不是男朋友
-Amelia: No.
不是
-Larry: Just frie

nds?
普通朋友?
-Amelia: Yeah, friends.
是,普通朋友
Acquaintances. friends.
acquaintances: 认识
只是认识而已,普通朋友
-Napoleon: Were you guys, like, friends in college and just afraid now to both ruin your relationship
ruin: 毁掉 relationship: 关系
你们的关系,是不是类似那种大学同学相互暗恋,
by telling the other person that you want to be more than friends, that you like-like each other?
想要更进一步发展,但怕毁了你们现在的关系却不敢告诉对方你们喜欢彼此。
-Larry: One more time? I'm sorry. I didn't catch the...
再说一遍好吗,抱歉,我没听明白...
-Napoleon: Were you guys, like, friends in college and just afraid now to both ruin your relationship
ruin: 毁掉 relationship: 关系
你们的关系,是不是类似那种大学同学相互暗恋,
by telling the other person that you want to be more than friends, that you like-like each other?
想要更进一步发展,但怕毁了你们现在的关系却不敢告诉对方你们喜欢彼此?
-Larry: No.
不是
-Napoleon: No?
不是?
I just love the nitty-gritty of relationships. All us French do.
nitty-gritty: 事实真相
我喜欢挖掘两性关系的本质,这是法国人的爱好。
-Larry: Great.
太好了
-Amelia: Yes. Amour!
amour: 恋情
是啊,爱情。
-Napoleon: Now.
行了
-Larry: Yeah?
恩?
-Napoleon: this way, or You die.
跟我走,要不就杀了你。
-Larry: yes.
遵命。
-Amelia: Wait, I'm coming with you!
等等,我也去。
-Napoleon: No! Our fight is not with you.
不!这事与你无关。
-Man: ...so you gotta bet a second time.
你还得再下一次注。
-Man: All right. Okay.
好,好吧
-George: My hair is currency in certain parts of Europe.
currency: 流通
我的发型在欧洲一带流通很广。
-Jed: It's true. Currency, like gold or paper money.
真的,流通很广,就像黄金和钱。
The Duomo was purchased with just one locket. Listen up, kemosabe.
duomo: 大教堂 purchased: 买得到 locket: 小盒
一小盒能买下整个大教堂。听着,朋友。
This rodeo clown wouldn't know a flapjack from a flyswatter.
rodeo: 骑术表演 clown: 小丑 flapjack: 馅儿饼 flyswatter: 苍蝇拍
这个马戏团小丑,连煎饼和苍蝇拍都分不清。
Now, Gigantor's out there risking his hide for us. The least we can do is give him some help.
现在铁人正在外面为我们拼命。至少我们要帮他一把。
Some big help. But we can't very well do that if we're stuck in here, now, can we? We need to escape.
stick: 不能动 escape: 逃跑
我们能帮大忙但是在这里坐以待毙就什么忙也帮不上。我们得逃出去。
What's a flapjack? It's like a biscuit or a scone. Chest bump? Yeah.
biscuit: 饼干 scone: 烤饼 bump: 冲撞
煎饼是什么东西?类似一种饼干或者面包的东西。碰胸。
好的。
-Man:Then deadly. Watch.
你玩完了,看牌。

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档