当前位置:文档之家› 酒店英语口语(完整版)

酒店英语口语(完整版)

酒店英语口语(完整版)
酒店英语口语(完整版)

What’s your name? May I have your name?您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?

Over here, please. Could you come this way please?这边请。请您往这边走好吗?

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

二.基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4. Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用

May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?请问您介意坐在这里吗

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan?请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch?请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay?请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains?请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店Good evening, Ms. May I help you?晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.不客气。Thank you, sir.谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说Here you are 您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key 这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is. 这是您的东西。

7.当客人准备离开时,可以说:

Have a nice day.祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon.希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us.谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

Pardon?对不起? Pardon me? 对不起?I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1.接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

“Hello, this is Information Desk.”您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.

不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?

3.当负责的工作人员不在时I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗

I’ll tell him to cal l you back when he returns.他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir 先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman)C=服务员(Clerk) H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

BC=领班(Bell Captain)G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。

G: Thank you.谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.只有这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

G: Yes. That’s all.对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags b y the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G: I see, thanks.我知道了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

G: OK. Fine. 好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.祝您住宿愉快。

Taking a guest to the room带领客人至客房

酒店前台英语口语:客人入住

1. What name is the reservation under?

您预订时用的名字是?

2. How long will you be staying?

您打算住多久?

3. Are you planning on checking out tomorrow?

您打算明天就离开吗?

4. I'm afraid you can't check in until after 4:00 pm.

恐怕您只能在下午四点以后才能入住。

5. Complimentary breakfast is served in the lobby between 8 and 10 am.

您可以在早晨8点到10点到大厅享受住宿附送的早餐。

6. I'll give you two room keys.

我会给您两套房间钥匙。

7.The dining room is on the main floor at the end of the hall.

餐厅在一层大厅最里面。

8.The weight room and sauna are on the top floor.

健身房和桑拿室在顶层。

9.Just call the front desk if you need any extra towels or pillows.

如果您还需要毛巾或枕头,请给前台打电话。

酒店常用英语口语:如何用英语订房

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies? 我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

没问题,先生。

Tom: What is the price of the suite?

价格如何?

Front Desk: It is US$ 280 per night.

每晚280美元。

Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.

价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night. 没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?

Tom: My name is Tom Zhang.

我叫汤姆,张。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me?

您能拼读一下吗?

Tom: That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G.

T-O-M,Z-H-A-N-G。

Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?

谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久?

Tom: About three days.

大约三天。

Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And se

ee you tomorrow.

好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。

Front Desk: Thank you. See you.

谢谢。明天见。

酒店英语:预订房间英语口语

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?

两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night. 一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?

您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10. 我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10.What is the rate, please?

请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.

现行房费是50美元一天。

12.What services come with that?

这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.

听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14.By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

酒店前台英语口语:欢迎问候用语

1. Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)

早上(下午. 晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2. How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)

Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。

3. How are you? 您好吗?

Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅. 商店)来。

5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7. Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

8. ***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

***饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9. Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10.May I speak to your general manager?

能和你们总经理说话吗?

Speaking. 我就是。

11.Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

12.Pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

酒店日常服务常用英语口语

Daily Service 日常服务

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?

-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

-All https://www.doczj.com/doc/2511267960.html,e in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?

-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做? -Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver

r on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?

-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?

-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-Excuse me.-对不起。

-I am sorry.-很抱歉。

-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

预订早餐的英语情景对话

侍者:

Can I take your order now?

现在可以点菜了吗?

客人:

Yes,I…d like the eggs and sausage breakfast.

好的,我想要鸡蛋香肠早餐。

侍者:

How would you like your eggs?

请问鸡蛋你需要怎样烹饪?

客人:

Poached,please.

煮的。

侍者:

And,to drink?

那饮料呢?

客人:

A cup of tea.

请来一杯茶。

侍者:

Will that be all?

就这些吗?

客人:

Yes.

是的。

酒店英语口语:工程部日常实用英语口语

1. There seems to be something wrong with the toilet.我房间里的抽水马桶好像出了点毛病。

2. Well send someone to repair it immediately.

我们会马上派人来修的。

3. Whats the trouble?

哪儿坏啦?

4. The toilet doesnt flush.

抽水马桶不放水了。

5. Let me see.Oh,its clogged.

让我看看。噢,堵住了。

6. The water tap drips all night long.

水龙头一整夜滴水。

7. Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.

有个零件要换了。我片刻就来。

8. Ah,Im afraid theres something wrong with the TV.

噢,电视机好像有些毛病。

9.The picture is wobbly.

图像不稳定。

10.Im sorry.May I have a look at it?

很遗憾,我可以看看吗?

11.Ill send for an electrician from the maintenance department.我去请维修部的电工来。

12.We can have it repaired.

我们能找人修理。

13.Please wait just a few minutes.

请稍等几分钟。

14.The TV set is not working well.

电视机有毛病了。

Dialogue A

A:Housekeeping.Can I help you?

B:Yes,there seems to be something wrong with the toilet.

A:Well send someone to repair it immediately.Whats your room number,please?B:1287.

A:May I come in?

B:Come in.

A:Whats the trouble?

B:The toilet doesnt flush.

A:Let me see.Oh,its clogged…Its all right now.You may try it.

B:Yes,its working now.Thank you.

A:Youre welcome.Anything else?

B:The water tap drips all night long.I can hardly sleep.

A:Im very sorry,sir.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.Dialog

gue B

B:Ive locked myself out of the room.May I borrow a duplicate key?

A:Dont worry,Mr Bell.Ill open the door for you.

(She opens the door with a duplicate key.)

B:Thank you very much.Sometimes Im quite absentminded.

A:It doesnt matter,Mr Bell.What else can I do for you?

B:Ah,Im afraid theres something wrong with the TV.The picture is wobbly.

A:Im sorry.May I have a look at it?

B:Here it is.

A:(Tries to fix it,but in vain)Ill send for an electrician from the maintenance department.We can have it re-paired.Please wait just a few minutes,Mr Bell.(She leaves the room.Ten minutes later,there is a knock on the door.)

Electrician(E):May I come in?

B:(Opens the door)How do you do?

E:How do you do?The TV set is not working well.Is that right,Mr Bell?

B:No,it isnt.

E:Let me have a look.(Finishes the repairing and checks other electric facilities in the room)Mr Bell,everything is OK now.

B:What efficiency!Thanks a lot.

(Taking out some fee)This is for you.

E:Oh,no.We wont accept tips,but thank you,anyway.We wish you a nice stay with us,Mr Bell.

Words and Expressions

flush v.用水冲洗

clogged a.塞住了

drip v.滴下

wobbly a.摇摆不定的

electrician n.电工,电学家

maintenance n.维修、保养

facility n.设备工具(常用复)

efficiency n.效率

电子门锁

door bell/push button 门铃/门铃按钮

eye piece/inside lock 猫眼/防盗锁

shoes cabinet鞋柜

closet/closet door/MCB Box衣柜/衣柜门/配电箱

luggage rack行李架

rectangle wall mirror 长形镜,照衣镜

corridor ceiling/speaker/sprinklers走廊天花板/喇叭/消防喷淋

light switches/ceiling down light 灯开关/天花吊灯

air grill sound出风口噪音

thermostat 温度调节器

酒店英语日常用语:预定部日常英语口语

1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?

请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?

2.What kind of room do you have?

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?

3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。

4.How about your hotel?s location?

请问贵酒店位于哪里?

5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car.

我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。

6.What?s the level of your hotel?

请问贵酒店是几星级的?

7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五星级的酒店。

8.How about your hotel?s facilities?

请问贵酒店有什么设施?

9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。.

本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。

10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?

请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?

11.How long will you stay in our hotel?

请问您打算逗留多长时间?

12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?

请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?

13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .

有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。

14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?

我可以看到海景吗?

15.I am sorry, you can?t. But you can have a nice view of a large poool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。

16.What is your hotel?s website and email address?

请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?

17.Our hotel?s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。

18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don?t arrive before 6p.m.on that day.

您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。

19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.

很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。

20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?

请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?

21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!

我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!

22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.

史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。

23.May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.

不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。

25.Would you please speak more slowly?

不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?

26.I am sorry, I didn?t catch what you mean?t.

不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。

27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.

我想找您们的负责人。

28.He has not come back yet.

他还没回来。

29.She is in a conference now.

她正在开会。

30.Would you like to call back later?

麻烦请您稍后再拨。

31.Thank you for waiting.

让您久等了。

32.I?m not sure, sorry.

不好意思,我不能确定。

33.Are you following me, Sir?

请问听懂我说吗,先生?

34.Could you explain that a bit more?

请您解释多一点好吗

35.Could you put that more simply?

请您具体一点好吗?

36.Could you hold the line, please? I?ll check our room availabilities for those days.

麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。

37.What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?

酒店日常英语口语

酒店日常英语口语 1 Welcome to our hotel! 欢迎光临(我们酒店). 2 Welcome, sir/madam! 欢迎光临. 3 Good morning/afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好! 4 Front Office/Restaurant/Recreational Meeting Room/Guestroom/Operator, May I help you? 您好,总台/餐厅/康乐中心/总机(我能为您做些什么?) 5Blue Coast, May I help you? 您好,蓝色海岸(我能为您做些什么?) 6 May I have your name/room number, please? 您可以告诉我您的姓名/房号吗? 7 One moment, please./just a moment/wait a moment! 请您稍候。 8 Thanks! 谢谢您! 9 My pleasure! 不用客气! 10 Sorry to keep you waiting. 对不起让您久等了. 11 Do you speak Chinese/English? 请问您讲中文/英文吗? 12 Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗? 13Show me your passport or identification, please. 请出示一下您的护照或证件。 14 How would you like to pay? In cash or by credit card? 您用什么方式付款,是用现金还是信用卡? 15.Do you want to separate check? 你们是分开埋单吗? 16 please show me your credit card. 请出示您的信用卡. 17 Please sign here. 请在这儿签字。 18 Here is your charge please. 这是找您的零钱。 19 This way, please. 这边请。 20 Follow me, please. 请跟我来。 21 After you, please. 您先请。 22 Hope you enjoy your stay! 希望您在这里过得愉快! 23 Hope you have a good trip! 祝您旅途愉快! 24 Good luck! 祝您好运! 25 Have a nice day!祝您一天愉快! 26 Here you are. 给您。 27 Sorry . 对不起。 28 Not at all. 没关系。 29 Of course. 当然可以。 30 Pardon? 请您再重复一遍,好吗? 31 No problem. 没问题。 32 Excuse me. 对不起,打扰一下。

饭店服务员常用英语口语

饭店服务员常用英语口语 1、What?kind?of?rooms(foods)?would?you?like?to?have?您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)? 2、 Here?is?a?brochure?of?our?hotel?and?t ariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。3、 We'll?give?you?a?10%(ten?percent?)?di scount.? 我们给您九折优惠。 4、 We'll?offer?tour?guides?complimentary ?breakfasts.? 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 5、We?accept?your?terms.? 我们接受您的条件。 6、May?I?introduce?myself?? 让我介绍我自己。 7、 May?I?present?you?a?litter?souvenir??请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 8、Let's?drink?to?our?friendship!? 为我们的友谊干杯! 9、 Let?me?propose?a?toast?to?the?health ?of?our?guests!? 建议为在座客人的健康干杯! 10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)? 干杯! 11、How?do?you?like?Chinese?food??您喜欢中国菜吗? 12、 What?do?you?think?of?our?service??您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、 Thank?you?for?your?comments(compli ment,?suggestions).? 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)14、 I'm?afraid?it's?against?the?hotel's?regul ations.? 这是违反饭店规章制度的。 15、 In?our?hotel?we?don't?accept?tips.? 我们饭店是不收小费的。 16、 It's?our?pleasure?to?serve?our?guests? well.? 我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。 17、Thank?you?all?the?same.? 然而,还是要谢谢您。 16、 I'm?afraid?you'll?have?to?pay?for?the? damage.? 您必须赔偿。 17、 Thank?you?for?telling?us?about?it.? 谢谢您告诉我们 18、 I'll?look?into?the?mater?right?away.?我马上去处理这件事情。 19、 I?assure?you?it?wont?happen?again.?我保证此类事情不会再发生。 20、Please?don't?worry,?sir?(madam)?先生(夫人),请不必担心。 21、 I?will?send?someone?up?to?your?room? right?away.?

酒店前台英语口语

酒店前台英语口语 一.概述 在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如: 非正式英语正式英语 What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名? Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗? Over here, please. Could you come this way please? 这边请。请您往这边走好吗? * 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。 * 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。 可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。 * 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms. 在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl. * 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。 二.基本待客英语 (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~? 只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名 May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开? May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗? May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么? 2.麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗? Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句

酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句 目录 酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句 (1) 问候客人(一) (1) 问候英语(二) (2) 问候客人(三) (3) 换房续住(四) (7) 问询服务(五) (9) 行服务(六) (12) 总机服务(七) (15) 结账与兑换服务(八) (18) 订票服务(九) (23) 餐饮服务(十) (24) 餐厅服务(十一) (26) 点菜服务(十二) (28) 餐厅值台服务(十三) (31) 结账服务(十四) (32) 酒吧服务(十五) (35) 清扫客房(十六) (41) 客房送餐服务(十七) (42) 赔偿与更换服务(十八) (44) 事物招领服务(十九) (46) 客房维修(二十) (47) 洗衣服务(二十一) (49) 在饭店医务室(二十二) (54) 在饭店购物中心(二十三) (55)

问候客人(一) 1.Good morning,sir. 早上好,先生。 2.Good afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。 3.Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。 4.Good night,madam. 晚安,夫人。 How are you?你好吗? Fine,thank you,and you?很好,,您呢? Fine,thanks. 很好,。 5.How do you do?您好? How do you do!您好! 6.Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。 7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。 8.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。 9.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。 10.It’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。 11.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。我叫××× 12.Welcome you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。 13.Nice to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。 14.Goodbye,thank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感您光临,希望您再次光临。 15.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。 16.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。 17.Have a good weekend. 祝您周末愉快。 18.Good night and have a good rest. 晚安,祝您休息好。 19.Good night and pleasant dreams. 晚安,祝您做个好梦。 20.Good night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow.

英语口语之常用餐厅对话

At Breakfast 吃早餐 Coffee shops are popular and reasonably priced restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack. 咖啡馆是大众化的,价格公道的餐馆。在这里可以吃早餐,午餐和晚餐,也可以只吃点点心。 1. A: You're having coffee, aren't you? B: Yes, I always have coffee in the morning. A: What are you going to have to eat? B: I'm going to order scrambled eggs and toast. (炒蛋和土司)What about you? A: That sounds good to me. I'll have the same. 2. A: You'd like coffee, wouldn't you? B: I think I'd rather have tea this morning. A: What else are you going to have? B: Just an English muffin.(英式松饼)What are you going to have? A: That sounds good. I'm going to order the same thing. 3. A: You're going to have coffee, aren't you? B: Yes. I could use a cup of coffee. A: Are you going to have anything to eat? B: French toast sounds good. What are you going to order? A: I'll have that too. 4. A: A cup of coffee sounds good, doesn't it? B: Yes, but I think I'll have orange juice first. A: Do you feel like having anything to eat? B: Well, I think I'll try the pancakes.(煎薄饼)How about you? A: Sounds great. That's just what I feel like having. At Lunch 吃午餐 Lunch is usually served between noon and 2:00. Sandwiches are a very popular quick lunch in both the United States and Canada. 午餐通常从中午供应到下午两点。在美国和加拿大,三明治是极大众化的午间快餐食品。 1. A: Please have another sandwich. B: Thank you, but I really can't eat any more. A: You're going to have dessert, aren't you? B: Well, I'll join you if you're having something. 2. A: You'll finish the chicken, won't you? B: No, thank you. I'm trying to cut down.(削减) A: Aren't you going to have dessert? B: No, thank you. I just can't eat any more. 3.

酒店英语口语

营销部 1.Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or twin ?/what kind of room do you want? 你需要什么类型的房间,单人房还是标间? 2.May I have your name , please?请问你的姓名? 3.What can I do for you ?我能为你做些什么吗? 4.How long will you be staying ?你打算住多久? 5.How many people are there in your party?你的团队有多少人? 6.Is it just for tonigh?就住今晚吗? 7.When do you need the room ?你什么时候需要房间呢? 8.I'm sorry, but we are all booked for next week.对不起,我们下星期的预定全满。 9.I'm afraid we have no double rooms available.我们没有标间了。 10.When did you make the reservation? 你需要预定什么时候的? 11.Could you fill out the registration card, please? 请你填写登记卡 12.Does this include breakfast? 这里面包含了早餐吗? 13.Thank you very much------Don't mention it ./ you are welcome. 14.Would you like to register now?你现在要登记吗? 15.May I see your passport /ID Card, please? 我能看下你的护照、身份证吗? 16.Will you be paying in cash?你付现金吗? 17.Your room number is ,The bellboy will show you the way there. I hope you enjoy your stay. 你的房号是,保安会为你带路,希望

酒店常用英语口语-前厅英语

酒店常用英语口语:前厅部用语 (1)Have you a reservation? 您预订过吗? (2)May I have your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗? (3)Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。 (4)Please pay at the cashier's desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。 (5)Are these your baggage?May I take them for you? 这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗? (6)I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。 (7)Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。 (8)I'll cancel Mr Bell's reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。 (9)May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗? (10)I'm sorry,madam. We don't have any vacancy at the moment. 对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。 (12)How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有几件行李? (13)Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗? (14)You can get your money changed at the cashier's Desk.. 您可以去收款处兑换钱。 (15)Could you take a message for her,please? 你能不能为我给她留信口信? (16)Just a moment,please,sir. I'll put you through. 请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。 (17)For outside calls,please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone,press the number you want. 打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。 (18)How would you like to make payment,sir. 先生,请问您将如何付款? (19)Here is your change and receipt,sir. I'll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。 (20)The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语

旅游英语口语对话:酒店餐厅常用英语 餐厅会话(一) A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat? 好的,你想吃什么样的东西? A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here? 这附近有没有中国餐厅? B:There's one across the street. 对街有一家。 A:Where can I have the best local food? 哪里可吃到的本地食物? B:I suggest you try Green Inn. 我建议你去Green Inn试试看。 A:Is it very far from here? 离这里很远吗? 餐厅会话(二) Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗? Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?

这条街上有没有中国餐厅? Is there a less expensive restaurant near here? 这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅? I'd like to eat some French food. 我想吃一些法国菜。 A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening. 我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。 B:For three. And your name please? 三位。您贵姓? I'd like to make reservation, please. 我想预订桌位。 餐厅会话(三) I'd like a table for three or four at seven. 我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 Please reserve a table for three. 请预留一个3人桌位。 I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late. 抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。 Do I have to be formally dressed? 我必须穿正式服装吗?

饭店服务员常用英语口语

饭店服务员常用英语口语 1、 What kind of rooms(foods)would you lik e to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?2、 Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。 3、 We'll give you a10%(ten percent)discou nt. 我们给您九折优惠。 4、 We'll offer tour guides complimentary br eakfasts. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 5、We accept your terms. 我们接受您的条件。 6、May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。 7、May I present you a litter souvenir?请接受我们的一点小纪念品。 8、Let's drink to our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯! 9、 Let me propose a toast to the health of o ur guests! 建议为在座客人的健康干杯! 10、Cheers!(Bottoms!) 干杯! 11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗? 12、What do you think of our service?您对我们的服务有什么意见? 13、 Thank you for your comments(complime nt,suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)14、 I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulatio ns. 这是违反饭店规章制度的。 15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。 16、 It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。 17、Thank you all the same. 然而,还是要谢谢您。 16、 I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the dama ge. 您必须赔偿。 17、Thank you for telling us about it. 谢谢您告诉我们 18、I'll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。 19、I assure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。 20、Please don't worry,sir(madam) 先生(夫人),请不必担心。 21、 I will send someone up to your room righ t away. 我马上派人到你的房间去。

酒店饭店英语口语大全 前台服务

酒店饭店英语口语大全前台服务 Part 1 Counter Services 前台服务 Unit 1 预订房间Room Reservation 经典句型: What kind of room would you like? 您要预订什么类型的房间? How long do you plan to stay? / How many nights? 您打算住多久?/ 您住几个晚上? I’m sorry we are fully booked for 22nd. 很抱歉,22号那一天的客房都已经订出去了。 A single room is $ 70 per night, with 15% service charge. 单人间每晚70美金,另加15%的服务费。 模仿对话: A: Good morning. Can I help you? B: I’d like to book a room in your hotel. A: What kind of room would you like? B: I’d like to book a single room for August 18th. A: Please hold on. I’ll check our reservations. (After a while) I’m afraid we have no single room vacant on that day. What about a double room instead. B: That’s fine. Thanks you. ---------------------------------------------------------精品文档---------------------------------------------------------------------

酒店常用英语口语100句

酒店常用英语口语100句 Greetings (打招呼) 1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士们,先生们. 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普莱丝小姐. 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ? 你今天好吗?布朗先生. 5、I’m quite well ,thank you. 我很好,谢谢你. 6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam) 再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐) 7、Nice to meet you ,sir. 见到你真高兴,先生. Titles(称呼) 8、Are you Mrs.Best? 你是贝丝特夫人吗? 9、You must be professor Ford. 你一定是福特教授. 10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐). 11、Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white.

怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信. 12、you’re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.史密斯船长,有你的电话. 13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐. 14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ? 我能为你服务吗?贝克先生? 15、Can I help you, Ms Blake? 我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐? 16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ? 请坐,小姐, Offering Help 主动提出帮助 17、May I help you ? 18、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 19、What can I do for you ? 我能为你作什么? 20、May I take your bag for you? 我可以为你拿你的手提包吗? 21、May I help you with your suitcase? 我能帮你拿你的箱子吗? 22、Would you like me to call a taxi for you ? 你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗? 23、Thank you very much. 非常感谢 24、Thanks for the trouble . 麻烦你了 25、It’sv e ry kind of you?

预定部酒店英语日常用语

酒店英语日常用语:预定部日常英语口语 1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve? 请问需要预订哪一类型的房间? 2.What kind of room do you have? 请问贵酒店有什么房间类型? 3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms. 我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。 4.How about your hotel’s location? 请问贵酒店位于哪里? 5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car. 我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。 6.What’s the level of your hotel? 请问贵酒店是几星级的? 7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel. 本酒店是五星级的酒店。 8.How about your hotel’s facilities? 请问贵酒店有什么设施? 9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。. 本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 11.How long will you stay in our hotel? 请问您打算逗留多长时间? 12.Does your hotel have pick-up service? 请问贵酒店有接车服务吗? 13.Y es, please contact the concierge for details . 有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。 14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel? 我可以看到海景吗? 15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping. 很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。 16.What is your hotel’s website and email address? 请问贵酒店的网址及邮址? 17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。

酒店常用英语口语150句

酒店常用英语口语150句 发布时间:2009年02月28日来源: (福建美食网)作者: (https://www.doczj.com/doc/2511267960.html,) [饭店培训]酒店英语口语150句 欢迎和问候语: 1) Good morning(afternoon, evening),sir(madam). 早上(下午、晚上) 好,先生(夫人) 。 2) How do you do ? 您好!(初次见面) How do you do ? 您好! Glad to meet you . 很高兴见到您。 3) How are you ? 您好吗? Fine ,thanks. And you ? 好的,谢谢。您呢? 4) Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop). 欢迎您到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店) 来。 5) Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel . 愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 6) I hope you will enjoy your stay with us . 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 (客人刚入店时) I hope you are enjoying your stay with us . 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 (客人在饭店逗留期间) I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us . 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时) 7) Have a good time ! 祝您过得愉快! 电话用语: 8) Imedp Hotel, Front Desk. . EDP联盟大酒店,前厅。您找谁? Can I help you ? 9) Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。 10) May I speak to your General Manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗?Speaking. 我就是。 11) Sorry. He is not in at the moment . 对不起,他现在不在。 Would you like to leave a message ? 您要留口信吗? 12) Pardon ? 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? I beg your pardon ? 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 祝贺语: 13) Congratulations! 祝贺您! 14) Happy birthday! 生日快乐!

酒店餐饮日常英语会话

酒店餐饮日常英语会话 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.doczj.com/doc/2511267960.html, 酒店餐饮日常英语会话 1、可口可乐Coca cola 2、矿泉水Mineral water 3、橘子汁orange Squash 4、啤酒Beer 5、香槟酒Champagne 6、葡萄酒Port 7、威士忌Whisky 8、白兰地Brandy 9、伏特加Vodka 10、味美思Vermouth 11、冰淇淋Ice cream 12、苹果Apple 13、梨Pear 14、桃Peach 15、香蕉Banana 16、橘子Oragne 17、西瓜Watermelon 18、哈密瓜Harmi Melon 19、白兰瓜Lanchou melon 20、葡萄Grape 21、荔枝Lichee 22、菠萝Pineapple 23、面包Bread 24、巧克力Chocolate 25、蛋糕Cake 26、咖啡Coffee 27、红茶Black tea 28、口布A mouth Cloth 29、香烟Cigarette 30、火柴Match 31、手纸Toilet paper 32、盘子Plate 33、叉子Fork 34、勺子Spoon 35、汤勺Soup Spoon 36、牙签Toothpick 37、筷子Chopsticks 38、茶杯Cup 39、开水Hot water

40、凉开水Cold water 41、甜Sweet 42、酸Sour 43、咸Salty 44、辣Hot 45、苦Bitter 46、糖Sugar 47、味精Monosodium Glutamate 48、咖喱粉Curry Powder 49、辣椒粉Chilli powder 50、胡椒粉Black Pepper 52、砂糖Powdered sugar 53、香肠Sausage 54、服务员(男性)Waiter 55、您好Hi! 56、您好!Hello! 57、您好吗?How do you do? 58、先生(女士),早上好。Good morning, Sir(Ladies) 59、先生们(女士们),下午好!Good afternoon,Ladies and Gentlemen 60、先生们(女士们),晚上好!Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. 61、您好,欢迎你们(女士们、先生们)到我们俱乐部Hello!Wolcome to our club. 62、这里是接待处,可以为您效劳吗?Here’s the recep tion. What can I do for you? 63、您早!How do you do! 64、早上好!Good morning! 65、下午好!Good afternoon! 66、明天见!See you tommorow! 67、欢迎您!You are welcome 68、见到您很高兴!I’m very glad to meet you 69、请这边走!This way, please 70、请里边坐!Come in and sit down please 71、请您休息一下!Take a rest, please 72、请饮用一杯茶。Have a cup of tea, please 73、请饮用咖啡。Have some coffee, please 74、对不起。I’m sorry. 75、没关系。Doesn’t matter. 76、请原谅。Excuse me, please

酒店常用的英语口语练习【三篇】

酒店常用的英语口语练习【三篇】 【导语】作为酒店每天都会遇到形形色色的客人和状况,为了提高酒店的服务质量获得客人的认可和满意就需要从各方面提高酒店工作人员的素质和能力。其中就需要酒店工作人员掌握一定的酒店英语口语,让国外的客人满意。下面是由小编整理的酒店常用的英语口语练习【三篇】,一起来了解下吧! 【篇一】酒店常用的英语口语练习 (1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer itfor you. 请稍等一下,马上为您转接过去。 (2) Because you are checking out two daysearly, You need to give us two cash vouchers back. 您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。 (3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk 酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。 (4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid wecan’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules. 您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。 (5) I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash. 不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。 (6) What denominations would you like? 你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档