当前位置:文档之家› 外贸业务全套英文邮件范文

外贸业务全套英文邮件范文

外贸业务全套英文邮件范文
外贸业务全套英文邮件范文

外贸业务全套英文邮件范文(转)

交易的第一步

1. 向顾客推销商品

Dear Sir: May 1, 2001

Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.

Yours faithfully

2. 提出询价

Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001

We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..

Truly

3. 迅速提供报价

Dear Sir: June 4, 2001

Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of serv ice of you.

交易的契机

4. 如何讨价还价

Dear Sir: June 8, 2001

We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly

5-1 同意进口商的还价

Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001

Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down.

Sincerely

5-2 拒绝进口商的还价

Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001

Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer.

Truly

6. 正式提出订单

Dear Sir: June 15, 2001

We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms quoted. We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of September. The enclosed order is given strictly on this condition. We reserve the right of refusal of delivery and/or cancellation of the order after this date.

Truly

7. 确认订单

Dear Sir: June 20, 2001

Thank you very much for your order of June 15 for 200 Deer Mountain Bikes. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. We will advise you of the date of dispatch. We are at your service at all times.

Sincerely

8. 请求开立信用证

Gentlemen: June 18, 2001

Thank you for your order No. 599. In order to execute it, please open an irrevocable L/C for the amount of US$ 50,000 in our favor. This account shall be available until Sep. 20. Upon arrival of the L/C we will pack and ship the order as requested.

Sincerely

9. 通知已开立信用证

Dear Sir: June 24, 2001

Thank you for your letter of June 18 enclosing details of your terms. According to your request for opening an irrevocable L/C, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to open a credit for US$ 50,000 in your favor, valid until Sep. 20. Please advise us by fax when the order has been executed.

Sincerely

10. 请求信用证延期

Dear Sir:Sep. 1, 2001

We are sorry to report that in spite of our effort, we are unable to guarantee shipment by the agreed date due to a strike at our factory. We are afraid that your L/C will be expire before shipment. Therefore, please explain our situation to your customers and secure their consent to extend the L/C to Sept.30.

Sincerely

11. 同意更改信用证

Gentlemen: Sept. 5, 2001

We received your letter today and have informed our customers of your situation. As requested, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to extend the L/C up to and including September 30. Please keep us abreast of any new development.

Sincerely

from:https://www.doczj.com/doc/166216808.html,/html/waimaoz ... 2009/0812/1502.html

网友回复:

支票薄cheque book

支票陈票人cheque drawer

持票人cheque holder

不记名支票cheque to bearer||bearer cheque

记名支票||认人支票cheque to order

到期支票antedated cheque

未到期支票postdated cheque

保付支票certified cheque

未获兑现支票,退票returned cheque

横线支票crossed cheque

普通横线general crossing

特别横线special crossing

空白支票blank cheque

失效支票,过期支票stale cheque

普通支票open cheque

打10%折扣的10000元支票,(即9000元) a cheque for $10,000, less 10% discount

加10%费用的10000元支票,(即11000元) a cheque for $10,000, plus 10% charges

支票换现金||兑现to cash a cheque

清理票款to clear a cheque

保证兑现to certify a cheque

填写支票数额to fill up a cheque

支票上划线to cross a cheque

开发支票to make out a cheque

签发支票,开立支票to draw a cheque||to issue a cheque

透支支票to overdraw a cheque

背书支票to endorse a cheque

请付票款||清付票款to pay a cheque||to honour a cheque

支票退票to dishonour a cheque

拒付支票to refuse a cheque

拒付支票to stop payment of a cheque

提示要求付款to present for payment

见票即付持票人payable to bearer

支付指定人payable to order

已过期||无效out of date||stale

请给出票人R/D||refer to drawer

存款不足N/S||N.S.F.||not sufficient funds||I/F||insufficient funds 文字与数字不一致words and figures differ

支票交换时间已过account closed

更改处应加盖印章alterations require initials

交换时间已过effects not cleared

停止付款payment stopped

支票毁损cheque mutilated

汇款用语

汇款||寄钱to remit||to send money

寄票供取款||支票支付to send a cheque for payment

寄款人 a remitter

收款人 a remittee

from:https://www.doczj.com/doc/166216808.html,/html/waimaoz ... 2009/1026/2961.html

网友回复:

A

AWB Air Waybill 空运提单

B

B/B Breakbulk 散件杂货

B/L Bill of Loading 提单

C

CAF Currency Adjustment Factor 币值附加费

CBM Cubic Metre 立方米

CFR Cost and Freight 成本加运费

CFS Container Freight Station 集装箱货物集散站

CIF Cost,Insurance and Freight 成本费、运费加保险费CIP Carriage and Insurance Paid to 运费和保险费付至……CLP Container Load Plan 集装箱/装载计划表

C/O Certificate of Origin 原产地证明书

C.O.C. Carrier’s Own Container 船主提供集装箱

C.O.

D. Cash On Deliver 交货付现

COSCO China Ocean Shipping Company 中国远洋运输公司CPT Carriage Paid to 指定运费付至……

CY Container Yard 集装箱堆场

D

D/A Document Against Acceptance 承兑交单

DAF Delivered at Frontier 货交边境

DDC Destination Delivery Charge 目的地提货费

DDP Delivered Duty Paid 赋税后交货

DDU Delivered Duty Unpaid 未赋税交货

DES Delivered Ex-Ship 船上交货

DEQ Delivered Ex-Quay 仓库交货

D.G. Delivered Goods 危险品货物

D/O Delivered Order 出贷单

D/P Document Against Payment 付款交单

DPP Damage Protection Plan 集装箱损坏保险

E

EDI Electronic Date Interchange 电子数据交换

ETA Estimated Time of Arrival 预计到达时间

ETD Estimated Time of Departure 预计离港时间

EXW Ex-works 工厂交货

F

FAK Freight All Kinds 同一费率

FAS Freight Alongside Ship 船边交货

FCA Free Carrier 货交乘运人

FCL Full Container Load 整箱集装

FCR Forwar der’s Cargo Receipt 承运人领货单

F.I. Free In 船方不负责装船费用

F.I.O. Free In and Out 船方不负担装卸费

FIOST Free In, Out, Stowed & Trimmed 船方不负担装船、卸船、理仓及平仓费用F.O. Free Out 船方不负责卸船费用

FOB Free On Board 离岸价格

F.O.R. Free On Rail 火车上交货

F.O.T. Free On Truck 货车上交货

F/R Flat Rack Container 平板集装箱

G

GWT Gross Weight 毛重

H

HAWB House Air Waybill 空运代理行提单

H/H Half Height Container 半高集装箱

I

IATA International Air Transport Organization 国际民航运输协会

IMA International Maritime Organization 国际海事组织

Incoterms International Commercial Terms 国际贸易术语

ISO International Standard Organization 国际标准化组织

L

LASH Lighter Aboard Ship 集装箱子母船

LCL Less (than) Container Load 并箱散货

L/G Letter of Guarantee 保函

L.I.O. Liner In and Out 船方负责装卸费,但不包括码头费

L.O.A. Length Overall 全长

Lo-Lo Ship Lift-on Lift Ship 吊装船

M

MAWB Master Air Waybill 空运提单

M/S Motor Ship 轮船

M/T Matric Ton 公吨

N

N.O.E. Not Otherwise Enumerated 除非另行列明

N.O.S. Not Otherwise Specified 除非另有指定

nt.wt. net weight 净重

NTBs non-tariffs barriers 非关税壁垒

N. W. net worth 净值

NWC net working capital 净流动资本

N/P net profit 净利

O

OCP Overland Common Point 内陆公共交货站

O/H Over Height 超出正常高度

O/S Open Side Container 开边集装箱

O/T Open Top Container 开顶集装箱

O/W Over Width 超出正常宽度

P

P.O. Purchase Order 订单

P.I. Profoma Invoice 形式发票

POD Port of Discharge 卸贷港

POL Port of Loading 装贷港

PTO Please Turn Overleaf 请阅后页

R&T rail and truck 铁路及卡车运输

R&W rail and water 铁路及水路运输

quota. quotation 报价

QC quality control 质量控制

P.O.C. Port of call 寄航港,停靠地

P.O.D. place of delivery 交货地点

P.O.D. port of destination;port of discharge 目的地;卸货港P.O.R. payable on receipt 货到付款

POE port of entry 报关港口

PR payment received 付款收讫

P&L profit and loss 盈亏,损益

P/A Payment of arrival 货到付款

P/C price catalog; price current 价格目录;现行价格

P/H pier-to-house 从码头到仓库

P/N Promissory note 期票,本票

pat. Patent 专利

PBT profit before taxation 税前利润

Pc piece; prices 片,块;价格

R

RF Reefer Container 冷藏集装箱

Ro-Ro Ship Roll-on Roll-off Ship 滚装船

R/T Revenue Tons 计费吨

S

S/O Shipping Order 装船单

S/S Steamship 轮船

SPQR small profits,quick returns 薄利多销

Sq. square 平方;结清

SRM standard repair manual 标准维修手册

St. Dft. Sight draft 即期汇票

STIP short-term insurance policy 短期保险单

SITC Standard International Trade Classificaion 国际贸易标准分类

SLC Standby LC 备用信用证

SMEs small and medium-sized enterprises 中小型企业

SOE state-owned enterprises 国有企业

spec. specification 规格;尺寸

SEC special economic zone 经济特区

SAFE State Administration of Foreign Exchange 国家外汇管理局

SAIC State Administration for Industry and Commerce (中国)国家工商行政管理局SAR Special Administrative Region 特别行政区

SAT (China) State Administation of Taxation (中国)国家税务局

T

TEU Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit 20英尺标准集装箱计算单位

T.H.C. Terminal Handling Charge 码头操作费

T.R.S Terminal Receiving Station 码头收货站

T/T Telegraphic Transfer 电汇

TST Test 测试

TT, T/T telegraphic transfer 电汇

T.T.B. telegraphic transfer bought 买入电汇

T.T.S. telegrapic transfer sold 卖出电汇

TV terminal value 最终价值

TW transit warehouse 转口仓库

T&H temperature and humidity 温度和湿度

T/C time charter 定期租船,计时租船

T.O.P. turn over,please 请翻转

TPND theft, pilerage,and non-delivery 偷窃、提货不着险

TQ tariff quota 关税配额

TQC total quality control 全面质量控制

T.R. tons registered (船舶)注册吨位

TLO total loss only 全损赔偿险

TM trademark 商标

TNC transnational/multinational company 跨国公司

TOD time of delivery 发货时间

Tonn. Tonnage 吨位(数)

TEU twenty-foot-equipment unit(货柜、集装箱)20英尺当量单位

TF trade finance 贸易融资

T. ton; tare 吨;包装重量,皮重

TA trade acceptance 商业承兑票据

TAT truck-air-truck 陆空联运

TBL through bill of lading 联运提单,直达提单

U

UCPFDC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits 跟单信用证统一惯例UNCTAD United Nations Conference of Trade and Development 联合国贸发回忆U.A. unit of account 记账单位,记价单位

U.K./Cont. United Kingdon or Continent 英国或欧洲大陆(港口)

U.L.C.C. ultra large crude carrier 超大型油轮

U/A underwritting account 保险账户

UBR uniform business rate 统一商业税率

UBS Union Bank of Switzerland 瑞士联合银行

V

VOC Vessel Operating Carrier 船舶承运商

VSL Vessel 轮船

via. Through, by way of 经由通过

VIP very important person 贵宾

vol. Volume 量,额,本,卷,容积

voy. Voyage 航海,航程

VQA vendor quality assurance 售主质量保证

VQC vendor quality certification 售主质量确认

VSQ very special quality 特级质量

VAT value added tax 增值税

Ves. Vessel 船舶

W

W.R. War Risks 战争险/兵险

W.W. Warehouse Warrant 仓单

W.P.A. With Particular Average=With Average 水渍险

W.P.P. Waterproof Paper Packing 防潮纸包装

W.R.=W.W. Warehouse Receipt=Warehouse Warrant仓单,仓库收据

WT Watertight (包、盒)不漏水的,防水的

wt. weight 重量

WTO World Trade Organization 世界贸易组织

W/Tax Withholding Tax 预扣税

WW Warehouse Warrant; With Warrants仓库保证;附认股权

W/W Warehouse-to-Warehouse 仓至仓

WB World bank 世界银行

WCG Working capital guarantee 流动资金担保

WEF World Economic Forum 世界经济论坛

W.E.T. Western European Time西欧时间,即格林尼治时间

wf. wharf 码头

WFOE wholly foreign owned enterprises 外资独资企业

WH watt-hour 每小时瓦特

WHO World Health Organization 世界卫生组织

whs,whse. Warehouse 仓库

whsle wholesale 批发

WIP work in progress=goods in progress 在制品

WCO World Customs Organization 世界海关组织

网友回复:

1 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。

2 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

3 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

4 We cannot proceed any further without receiv ing your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

5 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

6 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

7 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

8 I will try, but no promises.我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

9 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

10 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

11 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。

12 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

13 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

14 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

15 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

16 Such data is confidential.这样的资料为机密资料。

17 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

18 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

19 We need them urgently.我们急需这些资料。

20 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

21 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

22 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

23 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

24 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

25 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

26 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体*作方法上灵活多了。

27 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

28 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

29We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

30 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

31 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

32 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。

33 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

34 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

35 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

36 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

37 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

38 I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

39 If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

40 We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

41 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

42 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

43 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

44 Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。

45 The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

46 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

47 Our serv ice, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

48 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

49 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

50 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

网友回复:

我也来顶一哈,转载了一篇网络聊天英语用语。

1. How are you doing? (你好吗?)

2. I’m doing great. (我过得很好。)

3. What’s up? (出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?)

4. Nothing special. (没什么特别的。)

5. Hi. Long time no see. (嗨,好久不见了。)

6. So far so good. (到目前为止,一切都好。)

7. Things couldn’t be better. (一切顺利。)

8. How about yourself? (你自己呢?)

9. Today is a great day. (今天是个好日子。)

10. Are you making progress? (有进展吗?)

11. May I have your name, please? (请问尊姓大名?)

12. I’ve hear d so much about you. (久仰大名。)

13. I hope you’re enjoying your staying here. (希望你在这里过得愉快。)

14. Let’s get together again. (改天再聚聚。)

15. That’s a great idea! ( 好主意!)

16. Please say hello to your mother for me. (请代我向你母亲问好。)

17. I’m glad to have met you. (很高兴遇到你。)

18. Don’t forget us. (别忘了我们。)

19. Keep in touch. (保持联系。)

20. I had a wonderful time here. (我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)

21. Have a nice weekend. (周末愉快。)

22. Same to you. (彼此彼此。)

23. Nice talking to you. (很高兴与你聊天。)

24. Take care of yourself. (自己当心/照顾好你自己。)

25. Thank you for everything. (谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)

26. Thank you all for coming. (谢谢光临。)

27. I appreciate your help. (我感谢你的帮助。)

28. You’re always welcome. (别客气/不用谢)

29. Forget it.(算了吧)

30. It was my pleasure. (不用谢。)

31. I made a mistake. (我弄错了。)

32. I’m terribly sorry. (实在抱歉。)

33. I must apologize! (我必须道歉!)

34. I feel terrible. (我感觉糟透了。)

35. It’s not your fault. (那不是你的错。)

36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you. (抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)

37. What do you do? (你做什么工作?)

38. How do you like your new job? (你觉得你的新工作怎样?)

39. I like it a lot. (我很喜欢。)

40. I like reading and listening to music. (我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)

41. What’s wrong? (怎么回事?)

42. What happened? (发生什么事了?)

43. I hope nothing is wrong. (我希望一切顺利。)

44. I know how you feel. (我知道你的感受。)

45. Sorry to hear that. (听到这个消息我很难受。)

46. Come on, you can do that. (来吧,你能做到的。)

47. Use your head。(动动脑筋。)

48. You did a great job. (你赶得很好。)

49. That’s very nice of you. (你真好。)

50. I’m very proud of y ou. (我为你感到自豪。)

51. I like your style. (我喜欢你的风格。)

52. I love you guys. (我爱你们。)

53. How do I look? (我看起来怎么样?)

54. You look great! (你看上去棒极了!)

55. That’s fantastic! (那真是棒极了!)

56. That’s really something. (那真是了不起!)

57. It’s a pleasure worki ng with you. (与您合作很愉快。)

58. Congratulations on you success. (祝贺你的成功。)

59. I’d like to propose a toast. (我提议干杯!)

60. Are you married or single? (你结婚了吗?) 。

61. I’ve been dying to see you. (我非常想见到你。)

62. I’m crazy about you. (我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。)

63. I love you with all my heart. (我全心全意爱你!)

64. You’re everything to me. (你是我的一切!)

65. You’re in love! (你恋爱了!)

66. I’m tired of working all day. (整日工作使我厌烦。)

67. You work too much. (你做得太多了。)

68. Money will come and go. (钱乃身外之物。)

69. Are you crazy? (你疯了吗?)

70. Have you got it? (明白了吗?)

71. I’ve got it. (我懂了。)

72. I can’t afford that. (我承担/买不起。)

73. I did it, I’m so happy now. (我做到了,现在我很满意。)

74. I don’t care. (不关我的事/我不管。)

75. I don’t think so. (我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。)

76. I guess so. (我想是吧。)

77. I have no other choice. (我别无选择。)

78. I will do my best! (我会尽力的!)

79. I mean it. (我是认真的。)

80. I’m so scared. (我怕极了。)

81. It’s hard to say. (难说。)

82. It’s a long story. (说来话长/一言难尽。)

83. It’s a small world. (世界真小。)

84. It’s against the law! (那是违法的!

网友回复:

51 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

52 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。

53 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

54 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

55 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

56 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

57 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

58 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

59 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

60 Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

61 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

62 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

63 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

64 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

65 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

66 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

67 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

68 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

69 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们

希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

70 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

71 That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

72 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

73 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

74 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?

75 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

76 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

77 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

78 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?

79 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

80 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

81 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

82 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

83 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。

84 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

85 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

86 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

87 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

88 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

89 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

90 It's up to you to decide.这主要取决于你。

91 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

92 How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

93 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

94 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

95 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

96 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

97 Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?

98 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

99 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

100 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

from:https://www.doczj.com/doc/166216808.html,/html/waimaoz ... /2009/0705/200.html

网友回复:

1、Voluntary Offers 自动报价

1)We obtained your name and address from China Daily who gave us to understand that you are experienced importer of ........ We have now pleasure in offering you ..., of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

我们从中国日报获悉贵公司名号及地址,并了解贵公司是经营...产品有经验的进口商。我方荣幸地提供报价...,十分感谢贵方为在你方市场上推销所作的努力。

2)We understand that you are interested in... and are offering you, by our cable of ...,

a parcel at the price of ... per ton CIF... .

获悉你方对...感兴趣,我方于...月...日电报报价如下:每吨...英镑CIF...。

3) We understand that there is a good demand for... in your market, and take this opportunity of enclosing our Quotation No. ... for your consideration.

我们了解到你方市场对...需求强劲,借此良机,附上我方第...号报价单,供你方考虑。

4)We are enclosing our Quotation No. ... on ... for your consideration, and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.

随函附上我方...第...号报价单,供你方考虑,希望近期能收到贵方试订单。

5)We have pleasure in offering you the goods listed on the attached offer sheet No. ... , and hope that they will be of interest to you.

很高兴提供所附的第...号报价单所列货物,希望贵方有兴趣。

6)We have pleasure in recommending to you ... and enclose Quotation No. ... for your reference.

荣幸地向贵方推荐..., 随函附上第...号报价单,供贵方考虑。

7)Further to our letter of ... we now offer you without engagement, our various items as follows

续我方...月...日函,现报不具约束力的各种货物价格如下:

8)We are pleased to inform you that there are 50 tons of Match-stick now available for export.

(完整版)外贸英文邮件范文(免费版)

外贸业务全套英文邮件 第一步 1. 向顾客推销商品 Dear Sir: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure. Yours faithfully 2. 提出询价 Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001 We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon.. Truly 3. 迅速提供报价 Dear Sir: June 4, 2001 Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you. 交易的契机 4. 如何讨价还价 Dear Sir: June 8, 2001 We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you

外贸邮件回复范文

收到客户询盘时的回复: Dear sir, We hereby acknowledge receipt your inquiry of XX,(products)and i just got the information from our production department,these standard is available for us.and the now pls check the quotation below: The specification you required: The length: The diameter: The material ........ The price:XX usd /pes FOB(tian jin) I hope this is the one in your favor,As a experienced company (ISO9001:2000)in the XX filed for more than 20 years.and we take the opportunity seriously to cooperate with you.if you have any questions ,pls feel free to contact me.i will try my best Thanks and regards 签名 客户询盘模糊,向客户询问规格 Dear sir, Thanks for your inquiry of our XX(products).on dec.10th.and we are in XX filed for many years,so we are confident we can do it.but the specifications you given is still lack.such as the diameter,meterial,quantity and so on.....,so pls can you send us the details?the drawing(cad)is ok. After we confirmed,we are happy to provide you with our good quality and competitive price. Look forward your soonest reply, Thanks and regards 签名 针对客户的讨价还价的回复 Dear sir, Sorry for my late reply,i discuss with our boss for a long time, but regarding the price,it is near our bottom line,you know the market is changing everyday,and it is hard to cut more on cost as we need the products with best quality. But we treasure our first cooperation,so we allow you a 2%discount,this is the best i can do for you. I hope that if you have the will to cooperate,pls don’t just focus on the price,the most important is the quality,i think. If you any comments ,pls let me know. Thanks and regards Angela 这个得针对情况,如果利润真的不太高,就这样写没有关系,如果老板太黑了,就给点折扣,关于价格不是一封两封的邮件可以搞定的,总之灵活点啦 应对客户的迟迟不回复的邮件: Dear sir, Did you receive our quotation on dec12th?and no reply from you.i was waiting until all the

外贸全套英语邮件范文

交易的第一步 1. 向顾客推销商品 Dear Sir: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure. Yours faithfully 2. 提出询价 Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001 We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon.. Truly 3. 迅速提供报价 Dear Sir: June 4, 2001 Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the

超级常用英文邮件用语 外贸

英文邮件常用语集 附件是……,请参阅。 1 Please kindly find the attached …… 2 Attached please kindly find the …… 3 Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. 4 Attached you will find……, 我已经收到您的邮件。 1 I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). 2 Your email has been received. 非常感谢您的回信。 1 Thanks very much for your early reply. 2 Thank you for your email. 我明白您的意思。 1 I know what you mean. 2 I understand what you mean. 3 Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 我不太明白您的意思。 1 I do not quite understand what you meant. 2 I have some problem understanding what you meant. 您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? 1 Could you please put it in a clearer way? 2 Could you please explain it in detail? 3 Could you please further explain it? 4 What do you mean exactly by saying……? 如有问题,请随时和我联系。 1 Contact me if you have any problem. 2 If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me. 3 Call me if you have any problem. 如有建议,请指出。 1 Please let me know if anything needs to be improved. 2 Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated. 我会进一步修改/检查的。 1 I will further modify it. 2 I will further check it. 一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。 1 Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately. 2 Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)希望尽快得到您的回复。 2 I’m looking forward to your early reply. 1 Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated. 2 Your early reply will be highly appreciated. 谢谢。 1 Thanks a lot. 2 Thank you very much.

外贸英语邮件模板

超实用跟进客户英文邮件模板,外贸人必备! 1、询问客户对报价的看法 Dear xxx, Hope everything goes well with you! Have you kindly checked my offer Hope they are workable for your market! It is regret that I haven't received any information from your side. May I have your idea about our offer We will try to satisfy you upon receipt of your reply. If there is anything we can do for you, we shall be more than pleased to do so. Hope we can build good cooperation with you and your company. Best regards. 2、重新发送报价 Hello, xxx, Wish you have a nice day! May I ask whether you have received my quotation Now I am sending it again, if you have any other ideas. Please feel free to contact me. We will do much better if you can give any advices to us. Waiting for your favorable reply soon! Best wishes. 3、利用报价的有效期给客户一点压力 Hello, xxx, Hope everything goes well! It’s Judy. We are in receipt of your inquiry dated on xxx and quote you as follow: XXXXXXX . Pls kindly check whether the price is workable Because the price will be invalid on xxxx. Wish we will promote business. Best regards. 4、追问客户的评价和反馈 Dear xxx, How are you recently Several days no news from you have you got my enquiry for xxxx Fully understand that you are too busy to reply us. But we are still await for your comments. We need your feedback to go ahead. Thank you in advance. Many thanks and best regards. 5、了解报价反馈,附上产品目录表 Good day! My friends, Judy again. My quotation of xxx you might have received and considered. Could you kindly advise your comments at your earliest convenience

外贸邮件回复常用语

产品报价 (一)客户主动询价,我方报价 Dear Mr./Ms XX Thanks for your inquiry about XX products by e-mail dd xxxx, 2007! Now we here kindly quote you our best XX price as following: Products name: Specification, weight and size: Packing: Payment: Delivery time: Shipment fee: Quantity: Validity: Others: Pls review the above price and let us know your confirmation in an early date. Looking forward to hearing from you soon (二)我方主动询价,向客户报价 Dear Mr/Ms XX We have met somewhere / we knew your inquiry about XX products on alibaba. We are pleased we can supply them, now we here kindly quote you our best price as follows: Products name: Specification, weight and size: Packing: Payment: Delivery time: Shipment fee: Quantity: Validity: Others: Pls review the above price and let us know your confirmation in an early date.

商务英语写作-商务英语信函范例:教你学写邀请与答复信函

商务英语写作 商务英语信函范例:教你学写邀请与答复信 函 invitation and reply dear mr. / ms, we should like to invite your corporation to attend the 2000 international fair which will be held from august 29 to september 4 at the above address. full details on the fair will be sent in a week. we look forward to hearing from you soon, and hope that you will be able to attend. yours faithfully 尊敬的先生/小姐, 在上述地址,我们想请贵公司参加于八月二十九日到九月四日举办的2000国际商品交易会,关于交易会的详情我们一周内将寄给你。希望不久能收到你的来信,并能来参加。 您诚挚的

肯定答复 dear mr. / ms, thank you for your letter of june 28 inviting our corporation to participate in the 2000 international fair. we are very pleased to accept and will plan to display our electrical appliances as we did in previous years.

外贸邮件回复范文-外贸老手示范(1)讲解

1.无法提供客户想要的产品时回复Dear Thank you for your enquiry of 12 March cate 9 cable. We appreciate your efforts in marketing our products and regret very much that we are unable to supply the desired goods due to excessive demand. We would, however, like to take this opportunity to offer the following material as a close substitute: Cate 5, US$__ per meter FOB Shanghai, including your commission 2%. Please visit our catalog at https://www.doczj.com/doc/166216808.html, for more information on this item. If you find the product acceptable, please email us as soon as possible. Sincerely, 2.对客户一般讯盘的三种回复 Dear Mr. Jones: We thank you for your email enquiry for both groundnuts and Walnutmeat CNF Copenhagen dated February, 21. In reply, we offer firm, subject to your reply reaching us on or before February 26 for 250 metric tons of groundnuts, handpicked, shelled and ungraded at RMB2000 net per metric ton CNF Copenhagen and any other European Main Ports. Shipment to be made within two months after receipt of your order payment by L/C payable by sight draft.

外贸业务全套英文邮件范文

外贸业务全套英文邮件范文(转) 交易的第一步 1. 向顾客推销商品 Dear Sir: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure. Yours faithfully 2. 提出询价 Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001 We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon.. Truly 3. 迅速提供报价 Dear Sir: June 4, 2001 Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of serv ice of you. 交易的契机 4. 如何讨价还价 Dear Sir: June 8, 2001 We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon. Yours truly 5-1 同意进口商的还价 Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001 Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down. Sincerely 5-2 拒绝进口商的还价

进出口外贸英语函电 范文

1. 主动联系采购商 Dear Sirs: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure. Yours faithfully 2. 提出询价 Dear Sirs: Jun.1, 2001 We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon.. Truly 3. 迅速提供报价 Gentlemen: June 4, 2001 Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you. 交易的契机 4. 如何讨价还价 Gentlemen: June 8, 2001 We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared

外贸函电 邮件回复 模板!!

开头: Mr. Hemant, 先生 Have a nice day Good day Thanks for your email Thank you very much for your email Thank you for your reply Thanks for your kind support to me first. Thank you for your inquiry. Thank you very much for your kind enquiry to us. Thank you for your order No.2012001 结尾: Your favorable reply will be highly appreciated. We are at your service at all times. Should you have any questions, pls feel free to contact us. Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your prompt reply We look forward to hearing from you soon. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you. We hope to hear from you soon we will be waiting for your confirmation We appreciate your comments and looking forward to working together with you soon. I f you have any enquiry and need our help, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Look forward to your further comments soon. 附件: Enclosed is our quotation sheet Enclosed is the proforma invoice, please confirm. The latest catalog enclosed Attached Attachment 报价: your enquiry is having our immediate attention and we hope to make you an acceptable offer in a few days. 我们正在研究你方的询盘几天便可以给你合适的报盘 our best offer is given below We''ll let you have the official offer next Monday. 下星期就给您正式报盘。 还价: this is our rock-bottom price, we cannot make any further concessions 这是我们的最低价,我们不能再让了 Moreover, We''ve kept the price close to the costs of production. 再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。 our price is fixed at a reasonable level我们的价格定的很合理

LED照明产品-外贸业务全套英文邮件

LED照明产品-外贸业务全套英文邮件 交易的第一步 1. 向顾客推销商品 Dear Sir: May 1, 2001 Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure. Yours faithfully 2. 提出询价 Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001 We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon.. Truly 3. 迅速提供报价 Dear Sir: June 4, 2001 Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you. 交易的契机 4. 如何讨价还价 Dear Sir: June 8, 2001 We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon. Yours truly 5-1 同意进口商的还价 Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001 Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down. Sincerely 5-2 拒绝进口商的还价 Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001 Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer. Truly

外贸订单英语邮件全过程

外贸订单英语邮件全过程范文 (1)开发信 Hi Kelvin, Glad to hear that you're on the market for flashlight and other promotional items. This is C from *** Ltd in China. We specialized in flashlights and premiums for 10 years, with the customers of Coca-Cola, Craft, Pepsi, etc., and hope to find a way to cooperate with you! Please find the pictures with models and different packaging in attachment. An American guy purchased this model in BIG quantity last year. I would like to try now, if it's suitable for Europe. FREE SAMPLES can be sent on request. Call me, let's talk more! Thanks and best regards, C

*** Ltd Tel: *** Fax: *** Mail: *** (2)价格谈判 Hi Kelvin, Thank you so much for your kind mail! Sure, our models with top quality, and think all of them meet the quality level in your local market! If the price is not suitable in your price range, could you pls accept to do a little change? The price will be reduced 3%. That is, pc. Looking forward to your early reply. Thanks. Kind regards,

通知与确认商务英语信函写作

通知与确认商务英语信函写作 一、通知对方收到来信的确认函 1. dear mr/mrs, thank you for your letter no. a-3 of 6th may, offering us 6 ui-4 viewdatas. we have passed it on to our technical department for their consideration. we shall reply as soon as possible. yours faithfully 尊敬的先生/小姐, 谢谢您五月六日标号为a-3的来信,该信向我们提供6 ui-4图像数据。我们已把该信转给了技术部,备他们考虑。 我们将尽快回信 你诚挚的 2. dear mr/mrs, we have today received with thanks information concerning transactions onthe new york wheat exchange which will be made full use of by our researchdepartment. we look forward to further cooperation with you. yours faithfully 尊敬的先生/小姐, 我们今天收到了有关纽约小麦交易所的业务信息,非常感谢,我们的研究部门将充分利用这些信息。

期待与你进一步合作。 你诚挚的 二、确认达成的协议 confirming agreements reached 3. dear mr/mrs, last friday, when we were discussing the problems of defectivecontainers.you suggested that i simply mail you a report each month on thenumber of return by customers rather than send the defective containers to you. i plan to put this into effect at once. but, i first wantto make sure that i understand you correctly. if i don’thear from you within the coming week, i’ll assume that youapprove. yours faithfully 尊敬的先生/小姐, 上周五,我们讨论了次品集装箱的问题,你建议我只需把顾客每月退回的次品集装箱 的数量写个报告给你,而不是直接退集装箱。 我计划立即付诸现实。但我想确认我理解正确,到下周为止,如我不能收到你的来信,我即认为你没有异议。 你诚挚的 4. dear mr/mrs, we write to confirm our agreement reached during ourconversation on 9th june about special discountson m-s acoustical partitions as describedon page 8of our catalogue. these prices will prevail through30 june.partition regular price special

相关主题
文本预览
相关文档 最新文档